Three Witnesses Described by Kavanaugh Accuser Do Not Support Her Claims….

Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford has stated three witnesses were present at the mysterious high school party where she claims supreme court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her approximately 36 years ago.

The claimed witnesses were: (1) Mrs. Leland Ingham Keyser, (2) Mr. Mark Judge, and (3) Mr. Patrick “PJ” Smyth.

According to CNN’s current reporting here’s the statements from the witnesses:

(1)Simply put, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

“I have no memory of this alleged incident,” said (2) Mark Judge in a September 18 letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee. He said he did not recall the party and never saw Brett Kavanaugh act in the matter Ford describes.

(3) Patrick J. Smyth issued a statement:

“I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post. I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.

Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have.”

CNN article link.

According to the accusations by Ms. Ford there were five people present at the unknown residence, at the unknown time, at the unknown party.  Three boys and two girls.

Four of the people Ms. Ford claimed were present, including the accused Judge Brett Kavanaugh, now publicly state they have no knowledge of anything related to the accusation; including no recollection of any attendance at any gathering at a high school party claimed by Ms. Ford.

The only person left claiming attendance to a party; at the unknown time; in the unknown year; at the unknown residence; is the accuser, Mrs. Blasey Ford.

Who’s House? According to her story, there are five teenagers at “the house”.  So it has to be one of “their houses”.  Yet four of the five have said they don’t have any idea what she’s talking about; it’s not their house… and it’s not Mrs. Ford’s house; so…

…She’s lying!

This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2018, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Supreme Court, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,074 Responses to Three Witnesses Described by Kavanaugh Accuser Do Not Support Her Claims….

1. Bob says:

The alleged party was not at Ms. Fords’s house. She’s identified the four other attendees. Did any of their houses have a pool?

2. TwoLaine says:

An Open Letter To The Holton-Arms School
    I don’t owe you anything. None of my success should—or can—be attributed to you.
    by Amanda Rome West
    12 Dec 2016

3. Perhaps this has already been posted?

“Brett Kavanaugh has calendars from 1982 that list basketball games, movies, and some parties – but not one with people named by Christine Ford in her allegation.” “He is handing the calendars over to the Senate Judiciary Committee.” “His team will argue there is no corroboration for Ford’s account.”

4. Just as I predicted. All these useless delays granted by the feeble GOP and now we have another accuser or maybe more. Never fight a war on the enemy’s timetable.

5. Dana Dana Bobana says:

No one remembers every random gathering they attended in high school.
    Unless they are attacked.
    Then you re-live that shit in your head for the rest of your life.
    This is why she’s the only one who remembers.
    For her it’s a traumatic memory.
    For them it was just another party.

• Anonymous says:

Frickin’ GOPe RINOs…

• James F says:

It never happeneded.

The reason nobody else can corroborate this psycho’s story is because she made it up out of whole cloth.

• jello333 says:

The poor little thing… it was just the most horrendous ordeal of her life! So much so that it was repressed way, way back in her mind until just the right moment… 35 years later. Yeah, I care about her story, I really, really do…. #MeToo!

• LK says:

Right…she only remembers it was BK, nothing else? That is complete BS!!! I was assaulted; drugged first mind you, and I remember every detail from my vision going down to a pin point to when I was woken up and told to go home (with my nylons ripped and my dress at my neck). I remember the address, the person, the date, the excruciating headache from the drug he put in my drink and the horror and shame I felt. This took place in 1982…This false accusing piece of garbage is making a mockery of every single one of us (and there are many) who have had a REAL sexual assaults in a time that nobody talked about it. She’ll have a traumatic memory all right; it will be of a lawsuit and jail time for complete defamation of a decent man’s integrity.

6. youme says:

Woman #2:

“In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.”

Ramirez said that, when both she and Kavanaugh were freshmen at Yale, she was invited by a friend on the women’s soccer team to a dorm-room party. She recalled that the party took place in a suite at Lawrance Hall, in the part of Yale known as the Old Campus, and that a small group of students decided to play a drinking game together. “We were sitting in a circle,” she said. “People would pick who drank.” Ramirez was chosen repeatedly, she said, and quickly became inebriated. At one point, she said, a male student pointed a gag plastic penis in her direction. Later, she said, she was on the floor, foggy and slurring her words as that male student and another stood nearby. (Ramirez identified the two male onlookers, but, at her request, The New Yorker is not naming them.)

A third male student then exposed himself to her. “I remember a penis being in front of my face,” she said. “I knew that’s not what I wanted, even in that state of mind.” She recalled remarking, “That’s not a real penis,” and the other students laughing at her confusion and taunting her, one encouraging her to “kiss it.” She said that she pushed the person away, touching it in the process. Ramirez, who was raised a devout Catholic in Connecticut, said that she was shaken. “I wasn’t going to touch a penis until I was married,” she said. “I was embarrassed and ashamed and humiliated.” She remembers Kavanaugh standing to her right and laughing, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” she said. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

Ramirez acknowledged that there are significant gaps in her memories of the evening, and that, if she ever presents her story to the F.B.I. or members of the Senate, she will inevitably be pressed on her motivation for coming forward after so many years, and questioned about her memory, given her drinking at the party.

7. jello333 says:

Try being around 30 years old, and driving a cab (sometimes at night) in Tampa. You wouldn’t believe how many girls, once we get to their apt., realize they forget their money “upstairs” and are afraid to go inside by themselves. :/

8. Steve says:

Ford will never give a definite date of the attack until she can see Kavanaugh’s calendar. Then when she can find a date with nothing planned on it, then suddenly that will be the date.
    She has purposely left the date vague so she can’t be pinned down or let Kavanaugh be able to show he was out of town on that date.
    Or at his aunt’s birthday party three hours away or at a Van Halen concert four hours away.

9. Elle says:

Keep people fired up, Chrissy. Isn’t it awesome you and your spectral evidence will make the history books along with Ann Putnam, Elizabeth Parris and Abigail Williams. What goes around, comes around.

10. doohmax says:

Wouldn’t it be pretty simple to find out where the people lived who Ford said was at this party? Obviously they were at one of the participant’s houses. I wouldn’t think they would just pick out an unoccupied house and have party, would they? Grassley needs to grow a pair and get on with this vote. Anything brought up after the hearing closed should be considered out of order and dismissed.

11. Tanya says:

I think the republicans grossly screwed up NOT asking the FBI to look into it. They would have found out where those people lived and identified the house. They screwed up. Sworn statements – those are words that will go in one ear and out the other. They should have subpoened all of them. SEEING the people Ford mentioned in the Senate denying what she is saying would have been 100% better. As usual, with their pussy polite etiquette, they screwed up. I repeat what Mad Max said, only I say it to republicans: GET IN THEIR FACES, confront them, harass them wherever they are. They want a civil war. Let’s GIVE IT TO THEM. Antifa comes out with bike locks to smash heads, YOU come out with something better and smash them.

12. Tanya says:

As for Swertnick? HA, she was an adult that went to many parties where drugs and rape was going on among MINORS. She is guilty of a crime. And wait, she went back to the parties after she was raped at one? She wasn’t even in the same social circles as any of these KIDS and again, she was an ADULT. Lock the skank up.