President Trump MAGA Rally – Las Vegas, Nevada – 10pm Livestream….

Tonight President Trump is holding a MAGA campaign rally in Las Vegas, Nevada.  This is the first event since cancelling two rallies last week due to Hurricane Florence. The rally venue is the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. President Trump is anticipated to speak at 10:00pm EST / 7:00pm PST with pre-rally speakers and events much earlier.

Part of the MAGA agenda is to support Nevada Senator Dean Heller who has been endorsed by the Trump campaign. Additionally, Republican congressional candidate Danny Tarkanian is expected to attend the rally. Tarkanian is running for the House seat now held by Heller’s Democratic opponent, Rep. Jacky Rosen. Earlier this year, President Trump nudged Tarkanian to withdraw from a primary challenge against Heller and instead run for Rosen’s seat.

UPDATE: Video Added

RSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2018, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

576 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally – Las Vegas, Nevada – 10pm Livestream….

1. woohoowee says:

“We want strong borders and NO crime.”

2. woohoowee says:

“We aren’t apologizing…” He really is standing up for us 🙂

3. Troublemaker10 says:

The clip on DiGenova from Laura Ingraham’s show is already out.

4. WSB says:

“We are never going to apologize to other countries for OUR country!!!!!”

5. duchess01 says:

We are not ever going to apologize to other countries for our great success or our great country – you now have a President who is standing up for our values – our great national anthem –
    President Trump

6. Redauzzi says:

Apologies from Australia, Downer is a complete f@ckwit. We need a good drain out too

• Monticello says:

Been there, nice country, nice people.

• jello333 says:

I used to want to visit, but I’m no longer so sure. Just can’t get comfortable about being in a place where every living creature is deadly. 🙂 I’d probably get attacked by a herd of killer koalas!

• sedge2z says:

Australia’s nature and animals are beautiful. The people seem genuine with a sense of humor (important).
      Search for a leader who has love for your country. Being successful in business negotiations certainly helps. You’ll be surprised where you find the right person to Make Australia Great Again. We found ours in a skyscraper in New Yawk City! Who knew?
      We wish you success. 🙂

• Jan says:

Anybody connected to the Clintons, like Downer is, is going to be the slimiest pieces of doo doo there is. Once you connect your politicians to the Clintons, OVomit and/or George Soros, you’ve gotten to the root of the problem and the sources of evil. Each and every one of them are evil incarnate.

7. Landslide says:

“It’s been a long time since our country has been respected, but we are respected again!”

8. bflyjesusgrl says:

We are respected again!
    USA USA USA 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸

9. Tonawanda says:

We ARE respected again!

10. WSB says:

Paraphrasing…I never thought we would be winning as much as we are!

11. bflyjesusgrl says:

Go out and VOTE!!!!

12. Tonawanda says:

Impossible to love or respect this man more.

13. oldschool says:

He really is handsome, but I have a thing for old white guys.

14. Ditch Mitch says:

RSBN just called out FNN for not showing the rally.

15. WSB says:

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Niagara Frontier says:

Don’t only just vote! Promise to take three people with you to vote.

17. woohoowee says:

My jaws are tired from all the smiling when he reads from the long, long list of accomplishments 🙂 We’ve come a looooong way, Baby!

18. I thought President Trump was just getting started when he wrapped up. Then looked at the clock and it was almost an hour. That was one super short one hour of my life I would say.

19. Kaco says:

Daggone, I’ve never seen a President work so hard and care so much about We, the People and sincerely trying to do the right thing, despite all these obstacles. He is carrying the whole GOP. I’ve been so busy with a family situation, I am very grateful to have a President that keeps carrying on even if I can’t keep up with all he does for us.

20. duchess01 says:

Thank You, Mr. President! We are so proud you are Our President! Even leaders of foreign countries respect you for what you have accomplished for the American people – God Bless You!

21. Timmy- the-Ute says:

Rolling Stones should thank Pres. Trump for all the new fans to their music.

22. treehouseron says:

President Trump does this thing that I’ve never seen anybody else pull off. I’ve seen Regis Philbin do similar things but nothing like this.

Tonight in the rally, when he was reading about Women’s unemployment, he made a joke that you would only understand if you had watched his other rallies.

So he’s speaking to a completely different crowd of people, but giving them inside jokes that he told another completely different crowd of people.

Everybody got the joke anyways, because when he speaks he’s speaking to all of us. I’ve never seen anybody make a joke like that, though.

He said “Lowest Unemployment in 65 Years. I’ts not as good as ever! ”

then he said

“Soon!”

and moved on.

You’d only know what he was talking about, if you watched his other rallies where he promised all the women it’d be the lowest ever in two weeks. So instead of mentioning that, he just yells “SOON!” as if he’d already told you 2 weeks, you were complaining about it, and his answer was “Soon!”.

Just a brilliant, master communicator.

23. This rally was a shot in the arm. Thank you, Mr. President.💙💜💚

24. Marcy says:

Where was Dean Heller

25. sunnydaze says:

RSBN interviewing a little kid at the rally. Pretty cute!

26. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

Just got home from work & out of the shower…so I’m reading here that laura ingraham ruined my rally recording…how much of the rally will i be missing?
    I’m pissed & i haven’t even watched it yet.

27. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

I’m pissed & i haven’t even watched it yet.

28. Dances with Wolverines says:

Stone Cold Anger… do not look away!

29. angiepangie0 says:

Ohmygosh! It feels like Christmas Eve! I am so excited to see our great President in my hometown, Springfield Mo tomorrow!!

30. Fools Gold says:

The MAGA rallies have kicked off at just the right time! i love it. If you love this country, if you love each other, if you love our patriots, if you love our President, get out and vote R during midterms and help Trump. The swamp draining is our hands and just a reach away! If you sit home and don’t tell others you’re ruining our last hope for Liberty for all, the American way and true justice per the United States constitution! Isn’t it great to be part of it!

31. Katherine McCoun says:

RSBN Well spoken Jewish NV man speaking up about why he supports President Trump. Followed up by a child who then started talking about his favorite foods but then brought his comments back around to saying “Hillary sucks!”. Funny kid

32. sunnydaze says:

So glad RSBN goes early and stays late. Really gives a taste of the whole experience.

They need $$ support, and every little bit helps!

33. treehouseron says:

President Trump mocking the news was just hilarious tonight, complete with fake tears, and the following mocking, sarcastic backhanded slap.

“You know what’s going to happen with these idi….? (he cuts himself off)…. I tell ’em. ”

(Guy in the crowd clearly yells F YOU at the media)

Trump “About Six months… after we start…. Six months, before the election…. They’re going to endorse Donald Trump for President. You know why? Because, if they don’t…. Those broadcasting companies, the New York Times, All of those… they are going Bankrupt, So fast.

So they’ll be Endorsing us. they’ll be endorsing us.”

34. Rex says:

I have an old buddy from back in the day sending me video of this.
    If you know what a “yellow dog democrat” is, that is how he was raised.
    Today, he is as MAGA as anyone on this forum.
    Very proud of him.

• treehouseron says:

President Trump supports all of the policies of the old-school democrats that had any merit. He doesn’t support any of the poicies that were ridiculous and unfair…

He’s the perfect candidate for a sane democrat. Look @ what he’s doing for the working man, which is what the democrats once professed to support.

35. sunnydaze says:

There are a lot of people at this rally who are from CA. and running for office.

RSBN has just interviewed 3 of them post rally.

36. Katherine McCoun says:

RSBN – congressional candidate for US Representative seat in Orange County, CA. Says CA is about 30% of US welfare right now. He has a plan to reform welfare.
    Now – San Diego area mayoral candidate. He says we have almost lost America by voting for globalist moderates in the GOP party. Says got to elect only MAGA, President Trump supporters. He speaks with an accent – legal immigrant. Talking about when Clinton first built wall crime went down. Says we need to call our representatives to demand funding the wall. I like this guy – well spoken!
    Great to have RSBN there so we hear from conservatives everywhere. People keep coming up to them to be interviewed. Some regular and some running for office. Important that we all know there are many of us out there despite how it seems via social media and corp media.

37. Kaco says:

Treepers, some time last week, I was linked here to a Politico article, I can’t remember which one, but anyway, I started reading the comments.

I am not able to get in the weeds at this time (family situation), but treepers, please start combating false info or the brainwashed lefties on the Politico site and others where you may find it. Maybe we can’t change their minds, but we need to think about those influenced by reading the comments. I can’t remember what was said, but many of the Left wing comments have a wholly different and outrageous perspective on muh, Russia, etc. The MSM seems to have accomplished what they wanted with many people on keeping up the fake news.

Someone here used to or still does post on ABC, I think Scott. Anyway, if anyone has time, please go outside our bubble here and try to rally the troops or “correct the record” and enlighten the independents or centrists,

• rf121 says:

Might as well beat your head against a wall. Try reading the comments in PT’s twitter feed if you really want to get spun up. These are the haters. You are not going to change any minds in that group.

• Ditch Mitch says:

More than just haters, these are the brainwashed radicals (useful idiots) protecting those with trillions at stake.

• Kaco says:

Yeah, I think I started reading nasty tweets against our President on the National Archives twitter comment about Constitution Day! They are EVERYWHERE.

My thought was about those discussing things on “main” news sites that still have comments open. I couldn’t believe some of what I was reading. It really needs corrected for who ever might be reading the misinfo.

• 1stgoblyn says:

The ‘misinformation’ and out-right lies are done purposefully by Soros and Brock groups like Blue Share, American Bridge, CREW, Media Matters, etc. These people are paid to spread lies and hate and bring down influential conservatives, BAMN. And yes, they are everywhere.

• piper567 says:

I tried reading Melania’s Twitter once.
        It was just unbelievably atrocious. really sad.
        I sorta hope she ignores it…don’t know how such vitriol can be held in a person…how can these haters function on ANY level?

• Akindole says:

Voters don’t read Politico, The Hill, etc.
      Voters don’t read WaPo, NYT, etc.

All of those venues are an echo chamber for DC/Marxists.

Get out and talk to people on the street…don’t waste your time with the rotten garbage.

Remember, 30% of the population will never be convinced.
      The current clownshow in DC should be used as an example.

• jmclever says:

Many of those are paid posters or bots to keep the lowfo stirred up.

38. kea says:

Wow the energy, the list. Little sad he didn’t do the ‘maga thing at the end’ but wow just wow!!!

He is so positive and full of energy. And those other idiots are just so negative.

Loved the shirts. The VSG shirt, the chinese american shirts.

The MAGA digital sign.

The interviews were great on RSB.

39. treehouseron says:

WOW at the end of the speech, he made a pledge!

“So I give you a pledge. We are going to work harder than ever before, we are going to work smarter than ever before. We are going to do things that nobody thought was possible, and that’s already started. So go out and vote, you’re not letting me down, i’m never ever going to let you down, thank you very much.”

It’s an HONOR sir.

40. dufrst says:

Get out and vote!!! That means send $$$$! To the RNC, John James, John Cox, whoever else you know needs the support and who will represent us! Get one or two people to the polls. If your married, your spouse. If your single, your significant other! It’s no time for complacency! Too much is at stake! War and peace, Supreme Court, Impeachment, and the economy with these trade deals! Vote like it’s 2020!! MAGA!!!

• treehouseron says:

I agree with Wictor like usual. Only thing I disagree with is I don’t think we can vanquish them for 40 years, I think we can vanquish them for 10 though pretty damn easily. They are on life support, we have worked into a situation where they are the hysterical ones in the conversation, and everytime something crazy happens the liberals are to blame for it.

They’re done. For a long time. Vote and prove it.

• stats guy says:

Yeah…Wictor is rock solid in his thread, but there is a bell curve you know. The low info, non-junkies plus those that vote for a wage increase, or increase welfare, they are half the population.

The left is golden at putting stuff on the ballot that attracts left leaning people….like teachers salary increases, or right to work, or many things that get their votters into the booth.

I think that Wictor underestimates the power of the political machinery that supports the Left. But I could (hopefully) be wrong…I would love the left to be 40 years in the wilderness.

• jmclever says:

With Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and RBG’s eventual replacement the dems will no longer have the supreme court to uphold their lawfare tactics. For example, if the gay marriage case had been heard under this court, it would not currently be the law of the land. Trump nominates 40-somethings to the SC who will be there at least 30 years. Saying the dems will be sidelined for 40 is not too much of a stretch IMHO

• GB Bari says:

Noticed that the WaPooh’s motto needs editing. Allow me.

Democracy dies in the darkness Washington Post

41. Will the MSM be able to hide the crowd size there tonight??

42. FL_GUY says:

Awesome President Trump Rally.

43. kea says:

I also love that he talks about US and what WE did. Never I, ME, MY…

44. mashall says:

“‘Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!”
    FSK

45. Pat Frederick says:

thanks to everyone posting about the rally…you make me feel like I’m there!! such excitement and enthusiasm!!

46. Summer says:

Watched the rally today. Great speech, great crowd and all my favorite chants. 👍🏻