Senator Chuck Grassley scheduled a hearing for Monday September 24th, to hear testimony from Christine Blasey Ford who has made sketchy accusations against SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault 36-years-ago in high school.

Today Chairman Grassley suggested if Ms. Blasey-Ford does not agree to give testimony he will cancel the hearing:

WASHINGTON – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley on Tuesday raised the possibility that next week’s high-stakes open hearing to examine the sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh could be canceled if the accuser doesn’t accept the committee’s invitation.

Grassley, R-Iowa, scheduled a hearing for Monday for Kavanaugh and accuser Christine Blasey Ford to answer questions from senators about the allegation. But Grassley said during a Tuesday radio interview that his office has reached out several times to Ford and her attorneys to discuss her allegation, but has heard nothing back.

“We have reached out to her in the last 36 hours three or four times by email and we have not heard from them, and it kind of raises the question, do they want to come to the public hearing or not?” Grassley said on The Hugh Hewitt Show. (read more)

Additionally, Ms. Blasey-Ford is a registered democrat; a political activist, and a member of the resistance to the administration of President Trump. Included in her activism is attendance during rallies in opposition to President Trump.

Casting further suspicion on her claims, all of Ms. Blasey-Ford’s supportive evidence for her claims was assembled in the past several months prior to the nomination and generally appears to have been timed to derail the supreme court nomination at the last minute.

There is a growing possibility Ms. Blasey-Ford, with the help of like-minded resistance members, manufactured the accusation under the auspices of resisting a supreme court nomination “by any means necessary”. One theory surrounds one of Judge Kavanaugh’s friends, Mark Judge, who wrote a book describing his abuse of alcohol going back to High School.  It is possible from that tenuous connection Ms. Blasey-Ford and her allies then constructed a story based loosely on details outlined in the book.

Under this scenario, the entire accusation becomes a professional Democrat political ploy using the “MeToo movement” to shield the accuser from scrutiny of her claims. Given the toxic political climate of the current resistance movement; and with knowledge of how far the DNC apparatus is willing to go in constructing lies for political benefit; there is just as much likelihood this entire episode is a political fabrication.

Ms. Ford’s attorney Deborah Katz serves as vice president on the board for “Project On Government Oversight (POGO)” [FrontPageMag.com]  POGO is funded by leftist billionaire George Soros [Forbes.com]. Mrs. Katz is also a heavy donor to Democrat causes, including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton’s campaigns.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2018, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Supreme Court, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

642 Responses to Senate Judiciary Chairman Grassley Suggests No Last-Minute Hearing Without Accuser Testimony…

1. Lucille says:

Note the photo (from Rush’s website) of the accuser’s attorney…she’s got leftie eyes….

Will Kavanaugh’s Accuser Show Up at the Hearing?
    September 18, 2018

2. youme says:

Fiction at VanityFair

“CUT BAIT”: AS THE KAVANAUGH NIGHTMARE ESCALATES, TRUMP IS GRIPPED WITH UNCERTAINTY AS IVANKA SUGGESTS CUTTING THE JUDGE LOOSE
    The threat of losing the House and Senate has stopped Trump from going scorched-earth on Christine Blasey Ford. If Trump antagonizes women voters, it could increase the odds Republicans would lose both houses in Congress.

• FanGirl says:

If Trump antagonizes Conservatives, it could increase the odds poeple with R behind their names would lose both houses. FIFY.

• covfefe999 says:

They just make sh*t up. Trump isn’t in any danger at all losing women voters. We women see right through Blasey.

• peace says:

Smart women like us do; however we have lefties like Lorraine Dusky over at firstmotherforum who has a post on her blog today portraying Kavanaugh as a man of very poor moral character due to his actions (Dusky already has found him guilty) and poor Ford as a victim. It’s this kind of crap that we’re up against.

• New Nonna to Be, Again!!! 🤗 says:

I believe Deplorable women who voted Trump into Office will NOT fall for this disgusting attempt to discredit Judge K.

We tend to believe in the principle that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

I don’t know what country’s law the screaming meemee’s subscribe to, but it for dang sure isn’t America. They go by the court of public opinion. Gosh, I can’t stand some people.

• linniloo says:

Haven’t you heard? We are no longer deplorable. Crazy Joe Biden says we are the Dregs of Society. I feel so honored!

• New Nonna to Be, Again!!! 🤗 says:

Deplorables 2.0 aka Deplorable Dregs

Proud to be a thorn in the side of the loser lunatics.

And Crazy Uncle Joe needs his meds.

• Jan says:

I, too, am a proud Dreg. I am a proud deplorable & I was in Walmart yesterday. I am not proud of the RINOs. I am very proud of my President. So Linniloo and New Nonna, I am proud to be a Deplorable Dregs (DD)!! BTW, Crazy Uncle Joe is also Creepy Uncle Joe. I prefer Creepy…Hillary should be so glad he didn’t run against her.

• New Nonna to Be, Again!!! 🤗 says:

• New Nonna to Be, Again!!! 🤗 says:

• MGBSE says:

…yeah…but she doesn’t care hillary is married to a rapist who hangs out with a convicted pedophile…so who cares what she thinks – ever.

• not2worryluv says:

I didn’t elect Ivanka yet she seems to have her opinions heard louder than the citizens who elected the President.
      Could she be the writer of the anonymous NYT article. I’m starting to dislike her intensely!

• Jenny R. says:

I don’t think the President makes his decisions based off of what his daughter, although much loved, says.
      I also don’t put much stock in a leftist women’s rag that has articles about what they think the best looks from the fall Paris fashions are.

3. youme says:

Now targeting W.H. counsel Don McGahn

Screaming, WHAT DID YOU KNOW! WHAT DID YOU KNOW!

4. Liked by 5 people

• Lucille says:

A lot of people are thinking she won’t show. However, I’m not so sure.

What’s the one thing lefties value above all else? Being in the club. And being a star in the club is the epitome…all doors are opened to you. My goodness, the Clooneys just might invite her to stay the entire fall at their Italian villa.

Should she not show up, the club will revoke her membership unless she can later prove the trauma was so severe she had to be institutionalized. Crash/burn!

The accuser has placed herself between that proverbial rock and a hard place. Lying liars live to lie. But lying under oath is a whole ‘nother proposition.

I’d wager she’s presently undergoing extremely strong witness prep (and maybe THAT will cause her breakdown…).

5. Koot Katmando says:

6. WSB says:

Sorry if I am double posting, but on Tucker just now…”Ford will not testify until the FBI investigates.” This was ChI-Dianne’s out.

Congratulations, Justice Kavanaugh!

7. Texian says:

“According to media reporting Ms. Blasey-Ford is unable to give any specifics as to her accusations. The accuser doesn’t know where the event took place; she doesn’t remember anyone else involved; she cannot give a time, date, season or specific year for the event; and she never told anyone else at the time the alleged assault.” Because she was drunk..

I noticed that in the article.. She knew there was going to be drinking at the party.. She claimed she only had one beer – but can’t remember how she got home that night.. Because she was drunk..

It was a typical high school drinking party.. guys chased the girls.. she jumps on a bed, he jumps on her.. his buddy runs and jumps on them both – and they all drunkingly fall off the bed.. She gets up, runs in the bathroom to hide, the guys just go downstairs to party with others. They weren’t after her with any nefarious intent..

Sounds like normal high school behavior to me.. If not.. I guess about 80% of students that were in my high school will not be able to run for public office..

• jahealy says:

Well, except that Kavanaugh states firmly he was at no such party, and he doesn’t even KNOW the liberal activist California professor.

• Annie Ok says:

I’m old, you’re young. Kavanaugh’s not the type. He probably had his head in a book when all of this was going on.

• covfefe999 says:

I was a non-drinker in high school. It actually caused me to switch my group of friends because the people I had been hanging out with all started drinking and I quickly tired of their alcoholic states. I found a new group of friends, non-drinkers, to hang with.

• uvaldegirl says:

I am with you but she added that he clamped her hand over her mouth to stop her screaming and so that notched things up a bit.

• It never happened.

But if you’ve ever seen teens hyped up in horseplay, a hand over the mouth could easily happen with no nefarious intent.

• jello333 says:

Yep. And the part about the friend of theirs jumping on top of both of them and causing them to fall off the bed (I think I have that right)… well that sounds a lot to me like the whole thing (assuming it even happened) was just messing around acting like fools. The friend sees what’s going on and (most likely laughing) jumps on top of the pile to make it a bigger party. 😉 And yes, that would imply the girl was at least halfway playing around too. But having said all that, the most important thing to remember, even if everything this woman says is true is this: She waited 35 years! Therefore I couldn’t care less if it DID happen, and I don’t believe for one instant that it in any way “traumatized” this woman.

• It never happened as presented to the American public.

But we all tend to understand this type of scenario. Play can turn un-playful quickly and an awkward boy might not night pick up the hints that a girl is feeling trapped and helpless in the moment.

A moment like this says nothing about a man’s character once they have matured and learned how to be powerful in a way that keeps everyone around them safe.

• jello333 says:

Remember one of the things they used against George, to “prove” what a horrible person he was? When he was about 18 or so, he tried to convince the girl (his cousin) to let him give her a “massage”. Everything went fine for a few minutes, but then she changed her mind and got up and left. As she was leaving, the last thing she saw George doing was standing by the door kinda bumping his head into the wall as if to say, “What’s it gonna take for me to ever score?… I am such a loser.” 🙂 The only reaction I had to that was sympathy for George, tinged with a bit of humor. But the anti-GZers out there wanted to use it as a negative against him. I really, really don’t like those kind of people.

8. deqwik2 says:

Fleporeblog is right about the writings of Mark Judge & Ms Ford’s story.

Mark Judge writes about summer parties, dancing at the Summer House & Bart O’Kavanaugh puking in the car after a beach party. It seems a lot is centered around the beach & summer parties.

Judge mentions the real Kavanaugh’s haircut when he met him at Beach week in 1981.

Ms Ford remembers she was wearing her one piece bathing suit but not when or where she was.
    Go figure that one out. sarc/

9. kinthenorthwest says:

Sounds like there is a time limit on grassley’s request
    BOOM: Chairman Grassley Gives Kavanaugh Accuser Bold Ultimatum

10. CNN_sucks says:

The Kennedy and the Clintons can rape with impunity. And they are admired and called the lion of the senate. The demoncraps are plague with mental disorder.

11. Ford and DiFi hiding behind the “FBI”. Said she won’t testify until the FBI completes an “investigation”. The FBI has already said they weren’t investigating this. FBI needs to, once again, tell them to pound sand.

• mr.piddles says:

Insurance Policy Redux.
      Step 1: Unfounded allegation
      Step 2: Never ending investigation
      Step 3: See step 2

DiFi should have intervened. “You know, guys. Maybe we should pump the brakes on this. That first one didn’t go so well.”

• Raven says:

Well, we know why DiFi held on to that letter from Blasey Ford for a couple of months.

At that point, they weren’t sure Kavanaugh would be nominated . . and therefore, who should be accused.

12. Dora says:

13. mr.piddles says:

JoeyD. Ha!

14. from Katz & Banks attorneys for the accuser :

exactly what everyine guessed would happen …She says she is afraid and has received threats and doesnt want to show up before congress Utill THE FBI investigates the made-up story.

This is so obvious tha its BS, even a liberal could see through it (well maybe not THAT obvious)

15. G3 says:

Enough! Vote on Thursday!

16. kinthenorthwest says:

Leftie Hollywood has reared their head in this mess. To me that means that Kavanaugh is 200% innocent…When Hollywood jumps in it means they figure they need stinky help

As Ex-Girlfriends Vouch for Kavanaugh, Hollywood Actress Jumps In

17. FanGirl says:

There has to be some kind of criminal ramifications for making false allegations against Judge K. ?? I think Ms. Ford needs investigated.

18. SR says:

It’s a surprise that no one called Diane F and remind her Chinese spy file and his husband’s involvement which FBI can easily looks. It’s all about a deal and threat sometime.

19. L4grasshopper says:

And just what is there for the FBI to investigate? No timeframe, no location, no witnesses. Told nobody……

This is where Grassley and McConnell take Collins, Corker, Murkowski, and Flake aside and inform them of the reality of the situation.

Vote on Thursday out of Committee.

Vote to confirm next week.

20. wyntre says:

Breaking on Tucker:
    The Christine freak (or her equally freaky attorney) has announced she will NOT testify before congress on Monday but will wait for the results of the FBI investigation.
    WHAT FBI investigation?
    There is none and there will be none as Joe diGeneva just declared.
    Out of their jurisdiction, no place, date, or year of crime, etc.
    Over to you, Chuckie G.
    Hold the vote Thursday as originally planned and confirm Kavanaugh!

21. jello333 says:

You know, I really don’t think the purpose of this whole thing is to derail the nomination, to make Kavanaugh lose a confirmation vote, or for him to withdraw his name. I think the Dems know full-well he’s gonna be confirmed, and I think they WANT him to be confirmed. Because otherwise Trump just moves on to his next choice, who more likely would be even MORE conservative than Kavanaugh.

What I actually think is going on is this:

They want to keep pushing and pushing until people like me get sick of it all and say something like…

“I don’t care. I couldn’t care less if what this woman says is true. It was 35 years ago when they were both teenagers. She didn’t see fit to bring it up at anytime before now. I don’t believe for a second that whatever happened had a negative, life-changing effect on her. And this is like about half of the ‘MeToo” stuff going on… it’s garbage, lies by people with old scores to settle. Or even so-called victims and accusers coming forward after being paid off to do so. Sorry, but you wait decades to come forward, I do NOT believe you… and no, I DO NOT CARE.”

Now if someone like me says that, nobody much notices. But if someone important, even up to and including Donald Trump were to say it, the haters would freak. “Oh my God, oh my God! Did you hear what Trump said?!” And in my opinion, THAT is what this is mostly about. They are trying to get the “right” people to say just the “wrong” thing…. at which point the whole focus of the story will shift to THAT.

• SR says:

PTrump is very careful and learned a lot from current job so he will be confirm maybe a week delays. It’s all about providing cover to RINO and red state democrats.

• You have hit it exactly. Everyone is being very polite because they know the pressure that will be on the two gentlewomen. By being oh, so careful, they’ve given them a very solid platform to stand on when they vote for Kavanaugh, even with all the screaming that will be going on behind them. They protect everyone up for election. Now why those NOT up for election would not give the middle finger to Trump on this opportunity is what confuses me – Flake, for example. What are they being given to keep them in line when they have the chance to become the new no-name.

• True Treeper says:

Yes, but I also thing they are freaking out. They probably sat down with this woman and realized she’s a complete nut. Has she changed lawyers? Looks like a death spiral heading for a crash landing…

22. dianeax says:

I’m not sure I know how to share an image, but I hope I get this right because it is funny!

23. Mean Old Man says:

Christine Blasey Ford does not exist. Fake person.. Twitter and Bing is complicit in this….

Her twitter account was @crissea .. (replaced throughout the last couple of days)
    don’t believe me.. checkout a Bing an older Bing cached profile, new Bing search engine removed this completely…

24. Liked by 4 people

• Jenny R. says:

Well, yeah, there’s nothing to investigate.
      No crime scene; if it did happen it happened so long ago that you could get reliable witness testimony — especially due to the supposed conditions: party, drinking involved; and then there is the supposed crime — it would have been considered at the time (especially in light of the ages of the people involved) a misdemeanor at best, possibly an assault charge…and because the accuser may have perhaps been agreeable at least up to a point in the supposed physical contact, that would be a stretch. And statute of limitations ran out a long time ago.
      And we haven’t even gotten into the teeming inconsistencies of this story, that seems to have changed…which would make it….duh duh dah! BS!

No court of law would take a case like that; no police department would investigate. So this demand that the FBI do it is bogus…unless Feinstein and Fiends are trying to create another story of how “omg! Trump has weaponized the FBI!” to shield from what’s going to come out of these FISA/Russia/Strozk goings on.

Wait and see, Dianne baby is going to throw this broad, er lady, under the bus — she’s already starting to place some distance.
      That vile sea cow needs to be gotten out of Congress and never allowed public office again; she’s truly an evil witch has been from the outset — one I would like to see in prison to be honest.
      I’m thinking she will indeed get hers in the end though — hope Dianne baby’s antiperspirant is a good one; pretty sure she’s beginning to get the flop sweats.

• Jenny R. says:

Oh, and the Dems are probably going to be using this as a fund raising opportunity. Probably every pink hatted idiot in the country got some “fight back for wymn and donate blah blah blah” mailing.
        Because the Dems, they be broke.

• CNN_sucks says:

If there are crimes to investigates, I am sure they can find alot of them within the demoncraps. Start with Keith Ellison.

• Maquis says:

Plus, she only “recovered” this faux memory in 2012 when it was looking like Candidate Romney might be in a position to nominate Justice Kavanaugh.

That alone makes her mighty transparent.

25. Red says:

I’ve been sodomized by the swamp dwellers, the deep state, and lefty lunatics for decades, I demand an FBI investigation!……I DETEST THESE BA$TARDS!!!!!!

26. Roger Duroid says:

Trump orders sessions to personally lead fbi investigation and complete by midnight next monday for hearing on tuesday. If comey can review 65,000 emails in 5 days, intervieeing this accuser should be simple.

27. Les Standard says:

Once again, we are watching John Brennan’s CIA handiwork, weaponized insanity

• Don L says:

I suspect the panic is more about the cartel of lawbreakers on the left, trying to stay out of jail, than it is even about ideology or politics now. Panic is the driving force.

28. L4grasshopper says:

Tucker Carlson reported that the FBI said that they will not investigate Christine Ford’s 36-year-old ever-changing accusations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Yes, and now they already moved the Thursday vote to a Monday hearing that is now not likely to take place. They moved the vote to next Wednesday – for what? This is ridiculous and a circus of the Senate.

29. JoD says:

And we thought that Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing was a circus.

30. Anonymous says:

Good. Put up or shut up, Democrats. ‘

31. chuckyschmucky says:

It’s not enough to simply let this treacherous, filthy, despicable lowlife slither away to become a lifetime hero to the demented, corrupt, twisted Left.

She MUST be held to account for her lies and character assassination.

32. Convert says:

The nutjob is already booked on one of the morning shows, right? That’s the only ‘testifying’ she will do –in an extremely sympathetic setting. This is all so transparent and insulting to the intelligence of the American people.

33. thinkwell says:

Christine Blasey Ford sez: “I don’t always accuse SCOTUS nominees with sexual assault. . .

“But when I do, I make sure it’s an unprovable accusation from the early ’80s.”

34. Sammy Hains says:

Christine Blasey Ford teaches is a psychologist and professor of clinical psychology.

She lied and claimed she discovered Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her. She claims she uncovered the memory through regression therapy, which is a clinical psychology therapy.
    For a psychologist to perpetrate such a fraud, this would be a clear ethical violation, which could be grounds for losing her license and her teaching position.

This is the next thing that needs to happen.

35. youme says:

36. Cindy says:

This entire episode sounds like the false psychology being taught today. Making Monsters: False Memories, Psychotherapy, And Sexual Hysteria. 1996. Richard Ofshe, Ethan Waters

I’ve heard the stories. They’re looking for a scapegoat to ease a client’s pain. I wish I had copied my hard drive way back when…there is a lot on the subject. I had a lady tell me how they were trying to coax her into the idea that somehow her Dad must have molested her, it was really tragic for her. It was so out of the realm of reality of what she was trying to seek answers for. Really sad.

37. iRock says:

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford does not want to testify under oath risking perjury as well as “Resistance!” questions .

38. Don L says:

In the honest-Abe words of one, Hillary Clinton; I can’t recall, I can’t recall, I can’t recall, I….
    New studies show a frightening causal relationship between the amount of left-wing activism a person engages in and their ability to remember.