President Trump Meets and Surprises Jim Jordan in Ohio…

Representative Jim Jordan is the no-nonsense personification of the ‘git-r-done’ spirit that runs through the scruffy and beloved heart of MAGA.  An authentic guiding spirit that cannot be faked, scripted or duplicated.  Ya’ either have it…. or ya’ don’t; it’s that simple.

In another example for the keen political instincts of President Trump; he can tell from the automatic vibe that jumped in the air when he said the name “Jim Jordan”; the President calls Jordan to the stage…. and another authentic MAGA moment happens spontaneously.

Remember, Jim Jordan said in an interview just a few weeks ago that he had never met President Trump, and had never personally talked to him.  However, when POTUS Trump senses the crowd’s response to the words “Jim Jordan” he immediately identifies the importance and value.  WATCH the instinctual evolution:

This is why POTUS travel and MAGA events are so valuable. Prior to today…. prior to this exact moment…. by custom and political tradition -as well as input from the circle around the office- President Trump was likely to support Kevin McCarthy as a natural SoH predecessor.

Not any more.

McCarthy doesn’t inspire that response.

POTUS Trump was just introduced to the MAGA inspirational and aspirational value of Speaker Jordan. Remember this moment; it matters.

See that look right there in that last picture? Watch it again if needed. Look at that moment closely.

What that is… is POTUS Trump seeing a Diamond in a coal mine.

There’s a spirit, a sense, a guiding force, that put that moment in Ohio together…. And it will have long, bigly, ramifications within MAGA and our nation… watch, you’ll see.

Republican state senator Troy Balderson winning Ohio’s 12th district is important; but Speaker of The House Jim Jordan is far more valuable to the historic needs of President Trump.

Guess what?….

He just noticed.

And he doesn’t miss this stuff…

It’s right there:

Providence!

We have angels on our shoulders.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Election 2018, media bias, President Trump, Speaker Jim Jordan, Tea Party, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

506 Responses to President Trump Meets and Surprises Jim Jordan in Ohio…

1. litenmaus says:

At 1:12 of the video Jordan captures 100 percent of the President’s attention. Fascinating stuff…thanks Sundance.

2. MsB says:

I’m so glad for this Jim Jordan moment! He has been one of my favorites for some time. I think you are exactly right Sundance. Our President feels the love. Jim Jordan for Speaker!!!

3. JoD says:

Think about it. Jim Jordan..the single minded, lazer focused point man trying to expose the diabolical FBI/DOJ/HER plan to sabotage Candidate Trump and destroy the Trump Presidency.
    And prior to this evening, Jordan had never met him or even spoken to him.
    My kinda guy.

• tempo150101 says:

“And prior to this evening, Jordan had never met him or even spoken to him.”

I don’t believe that.

• Ray Runge says:

So when does MAGA man central declassify a few documents and provide some oxygen for a few of the Fighting House Republicans??

• tempo150101 says:

There are less than 300 Republican Congressmen and Senators. I find it hard to believe they have NEVER met. I believe they haven’t broken bread together. I believe they haven’t had long conversations with each other. I just find it hard to believe that they have NEVER met. Maybe they haven’t-it’s just hard to believe.

• MelH says:

I thought congress was around 540 people. No matter, I can see how Jordan and MANY of Congress have never met POTUS. It would be odd if POTUS met with more than the major players in Congress, and He wouldn’t have wanted to meet him once it was clear Jordan was a major player in the Investigations, for fear of POTUS being accused of “obstruction of justice”.

• tempo150101 says:

Also, Balderson has a lot of name recognition in Licking and Muskingum County. (Dodge dealer taken away by Obama.)

• RICHARD CANARY says:

Well, of course. It makes so much more sense for Trump to lie about it and then get caught in the lie, which would be inevitable. Glad you caught that one. [ 😉 ]

• Sue says:

Jordan is deep in Congressional issues and I doubt Trump is hanging around the halls of Congress. And I would think there may be some distance since the President is generally staying away from the optics of “collusion” with those who are working on the FISA docs.

• hoghead says:

Jim Jordan doesn’t strike me as the kind who would just throw off a lie, even a minor thing like meeting the President. He certainly has been in the same room with him before, like when the POTUS meets with the Republicans behind closed doors, and of course, the SOTU. If JJ says he hasn’t met POTUS, he hasn’t [well, hadn’t now].
          I can count on maybe two hands all the Congress critters I can say that about.
          And yeah, I think POTUS’ eyes were opened tonight. That would be a DYNAMIC DUO:PDJT and SOTH Jim Jordan.

• Jedi9 says:

That is a good point!

• Hutzpa says:

I have seen Jim Jordan on either Laura Ingraham or Hannity stating that same thing… that he had never met or spoken the President Trump. This is NOT the first time this statement has been made. Makes sense that the GOPe “leadership” would want to keep them apart, doesn’t it?

• Michael says:

Then you are calling Jim Jordan a liar.
        Any proof of your assertion?

• steph_gray says:

Methinks “temp” is a great name for a poster I have never seen before who accuses both our President and Jim Jordan of lying.

May the “temporary” be with you.

• Sound An Alarm says:

We must have it!
      The unredacted Clinton Campaign/DNC/GPS Fusion/Steele FISA Warrant!

• BetsyRossRocked says:

He’s been called a brave tough cookie by the biggest bravest cookie of them all ,
      our President !
      SOTH Jim Jordan, let’s hope and pray !

4. zephyrbreeze says:

Jim Jordan is an inspiration. A REAL leader. Tragedy about his nephew.

5. Mike says:

Thanks again SD. I would have missed this one. This why I check CTH before I go to bed and when I wake up. Watched it three times, brought tears to my eyes.

This was not scripted like EVERYTHING the DEMONRATS do.

Trump sees Jordan for who he is and more important what he DOES. Trump shares the spotlight, and like SD pointed out, he recognizes Jordan because it is the right thing to do. Trump doesn’t CARE what the PARTY thinks.

Jordan responded perfectly. Not because he is calculating political rat, but because he is a real American.

6. filia.aurea says:

These rallies for mid-term R candidates will be a good refresher for us all, even the President. It must be so awful for POTUS to be criticized on a daily basis. Mr. President, your base is with you 100%.

7. MaineCoon says:

I am thrilled to see this interaction between POTUS & Jordan and to read Sundance’s assessment as Jim Jordan has been my choice for Speaker, but have only seen POTUS with McCarthy and Steve Scalise. I am so surprised that Jordan has never met POTUS? How could that be? This is a Providential moment to be. God will raise up the man to support His appointed President. I have no doubt. Thos is the best thing that could happen for POTUS, imo.

• blind no longer says:

We Have angels on our shoulders!

• Indimex says:

Just a thought: Jordan is “Caleb” to Trump’s “Joshua.”

• Masterman says:

Jim Jordan is the Bernie Sanders of the Speaker race, the republican moderates of the House will never support him and it’s a long shot for him to win the race. He’s just running for influence and it’s likely he’ll be part of the republican House leadership in the next Congress. McCarthy as Speaker is probably a done deal, provided of course the Republicans retains control of the House.

• MaineCoon says:

I think it was Alan Dershowitz who said the SotH race was all about the loser and who he throws his support to. I can only hope that that support would go to Jordan and put him over the winner’s line. Of course, POTUS Trump’s magic wand will help!

8. Navy says:

Sundance….BIG thanks for catching little stuff like this. November is so important …. lots of families seeking justice. For every one Cliven Bundy or Lavoy Finicum family, there are 1000’s of families that haven’t made MSM news.

Keep up the great work.

• Navy says:

Jim is one of the 6 or 7 people that families waiting for justice write in the House, Sundance. Treepers can name the others in less than 3 seconds.

Jim is redpilled this summer more than ever. What a great American. And so are you Sundance ….

Stay woke. 🙂

• olderwiser21 says:

Navy – I was so happy to hear POTUS mention the horrible murder of Marilyn Pharis at the rally tonight. Her torture and death at the hands of an illegal alien and his buddy were horrible and grossly underreported by the MSM. She lived for eight days after the attack but finally succumbed to her injuries. It happened one month after Kate Steinle’s murder and was lost in the publicity of that crime, I assume, but her attack was much more vicious. I always wondered why she didn’t get the publicity that Ms. Steinle did and am so glad to hear POTUS refer to her tonight. After three years, her killer was sentenced last month to life in prison without the possibility of parole. In my opinion, he should have gotten the death penalty.

9. SUPy’all says:

Jordan stands at the microphone, turns to address the crowd…..and speaks of the Presidents accomplishments. That’s class, right there!

10. blind no longer says:

For me, Jim is the real deal, just like President Trump! No phoniness, no pretention, just genuine realness!! He is a fighter like PT, and doesn’t back down. I trust Jim Jordan.

Jim Jordan and Donald Trump are just real people. Washington needs a lot more real men like them, for the sake of this Republic.

11. Lion2017 says:

I just got chills reading this. I had no idea that Jim Jordan never met President Trump. I pray for Divine Intervention. We need Jim Jordan as speaker now.

12. Charlotte says:

This article talks about it-The Blue Collar Elephant in the room:

13. Payday says:

Jordan’s district is just both of Boner’s district. I grew up in Boner’s district and my whole family lives there. I called Jordan’s office once to enlist my support for him when Boner wouldn’t support him for re-election. Staff couldn’t be more appreciative I called Boner many times to express my displesure and that no one in my family would ever vote for him again. He’s now gone. Would burn his arse now if Jordan replaced Boner’s boy RINO Ryan. Jordan has always been MAGA.

• Payday says:

The original…CRYIN’ John

• tempo150101 says:

I don’t know what happened to Boner. He has the perfect pedigree to be MAGA, but he threw his lot in with the establishment. The Cincinnati GOPe types must have gotten to him. Or maybe he was like Kasich and Arnold — both talked a good game, but it was all an act.

• Payday says:

He’s was very conservative early. Was just there too long and was corrupted by it. He was very likable early on. I learned to really despise him as speaker. It wasn’t just Meadows that got rid of him by calling to vacate the chair. Knowing so many of his voters, I don’t think he would’ve been re-elected. And he knew it. That’s why he really quit

• tempo150101 says:

Look at where he his today: A shill for the pot lobby? He’s shilling people like the Taft’s and other investors who want the pot-growing monopoly in Ohio. From Taft Broadcasting to Taft Pot Farms … anything for a buck.

• Payday says:

I don’t think he made to many friends. lol. Plus, he liked his booze as I heard it.

• Payday,
            I can tell you one good reason Boehner’s not still there. A significant number of voters in his district now see how he let them down by not following the Constitution…and that makes a world of difference!

Jim Lewis (buildingblocksforliberty.org), spent the last four years saturating Boehner’s district educating over 1200 voters on the Constitution with his educational event called a Constitution Boot Camp. At the town halls, he could see the handwriting on the wall.

You are correct. He was not going to win again.

If you are interested, and can help him, please do!!!

Jim is now starting on Kentucky and Indiana. If I were McConnell, I would be looking over my shoulder. This is an extremely effective program. Better than Hillsdale!!

We are doing the same exact program here in Texas.

• Your Tour Guide says:

His town is Bush Republican types. Very wealthy, in
        comparison to surrounding, neighboring areas. Trump would
        be “distasteful” to them. Columbus has a similar problem,
        but it’s caused by everyone being state, federal, or OSU
        employees.

• Payday says:

No. He was from the small town of Lebanon south of Dayton. Most of his district was Hamilton, Butler County. Where I grew up. A relatively large town of the blue collar working class. That was pretty much his whole district. The swamp got to him.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Stand corrected. Thought he was from West Hampton, where
            the IKEA store is. Used to party in Hamilton, many moons ago.
            Had a huge Dixie Electric Company Disco,held about 1200.

• Payday says:

Where did you live. We may have been there together.

• Your Tour Guide says:

North of Dayton. Hamilton was a bit of a drive, but went to Dixie Electric quite a bit.
              Until they opened one in Kettering, near Dayton. The She was my big hang out in
              Dayton. Went to Mad Hatter one drunken night, watched about 6 black guys tear up
              the floor to Ram Jam’s “Old Black Betty”. What was the place across from U.C., with
              the parking garage?

Went there from Dayton with a buddy. Passed out in the car. Didn’t have enough
              money to get somewhere to crash. Got up the next day, some gals were trying to
              pick us up to interest us in the Church of Scientology. Cincinnati clubbing always
              had some weird spill over.

• Payday says:

That was prolly Reflections. They had live bands back then. Circa 1974-80. Actually had another name prior to Reflections. Trying to remember it’s name from 1974-76. Will never forget the name of one of the bands though. Larry Raspberry and the High Steppers. I loved that name.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Ever go to The Living Room or The Echo in Dayton? Living Room had
                show bands, The Echo had Medicine Wheel, Sunnuva, other regional acts.
                Near U.D. The band to go see around the late 70s was McGuffy Lane.
                People would stand outside in the snow for hours waiting to see them at
                a place called Sylver’s in Dayton around ’79. They had a huge following.

• Payday says:

I remember the name Living Room. Don’t know why I have less memory there. I was done with college and actually had some money to spend.

• Payday says:

Those were the best days. I have two degrees, one from Miami Ohio and UC. Spent so much time at the clubs, I don’t know how I did it. lol

• Your Tour Guide says:

What was the place across from Miami U that had an upstairs bar
                that booked live acts. I used to play with a band from Dayton called
                Dow and Astrid. All their friends would show up and jam with them
                in the Oregon District in Dayton. We had 14 people up on the stage
                at that place in Oxford. Got pulled over by the local police after the
                show. The fact that we were in a blue ’68 Cadillac hearse might
                have had something to do with it.

• Payday says:

Was that the Purity? There was also the Boars Head and a third whose name escapes me.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Might have been Boar’s Head. The place was kind of classy
                  inside. More upscale then you’d think a college bar would be.

• tempo150101 says:

Columbus has a couple of problems: Economic refugees and OSU graduates from Youngstown, Pittsburgh and Cleveland. They come here to find jobs and bring their Democrat politics with them. Plus Republicans are migrating out of Franklin County and into surrounding counties. But in fairness, our Democrats are tolerable. They aren’t completely nuts like they are in most of the rest of the country.

• Payday says:

Jordan’s district includes Middletown. Just north of Hamilton. Also blue collar there and likely more so than Butler Cty now. Very MAGA receptive. Prolly more so than Boners district as Lakota and Fairfield grew (more modern suburban) since I was a kid there.

• Navy says:

I heard Rep Boner and Glenn Beck are going to do a remake of the movie BEACHES.

• MelH says:

Boehner was an alcoholic, which means very unpredictable, and he couldn’t be counted upon to make decisions. For sure he couldn’t have worked with President Trump.

• JX says:

The manner of Ryan’s selection – Boehner’s interference – was unprecedented. Read Deschler’s Precedents.

14. Paul Killinger says:

Good catch, SD.

We’ll see what the election brings. And the “Generic R/D ticket” doesn’t mean a damn thing. The House is comprised of 435 individual races.

15. Julia Adams says:

President Trump likes to surround himself with tough minded, purposeful, determined, courageous self starters who are positively aligned with his agenda, adaptive to his ways of doing things and most importantly are respected and liked by the American people. Jim Jordan is also a former Two time NCAA Division 1 Champion athlete. That means Jim is not only coachable, he has shown an extreme ability to perform. Jordan has skills, talent and is beloved in Ohio. I would take him any day over Ryan or the Mailman’s son.

16. tempo150101 says:

Trump made one mistake … Lima is not pronounced Lee-ma, Ohio (as in Lima, Peru). We pronounce it as Lie-ma, Ohio.

• nimrodman says:

we got one in Pennsylvania too
      same same

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’ve always had trouble with it, so I checked again. Indeed, what you say is correct according to this site. It was SUPPOSED to be “Lee-ma” but “Lie-ma” won.

The Ohio legislature mandated that a county seat be established. “Lima” was the result. Its name originated with Judge Patrick G. Goode, who insisted on the Spanish pronunciation “Lee-mah” after the capital of Peru, but the local vernacular — “Lye-mah” — prevailed. He honored Lima, Peru, in the naming because an inoculate for malaria, which was prevalent in the area during its establishment, was manufactured there.

• AMK says:

Actually, President Trump made another mistake…he referred to Sanford being on the Tallahassee trail…it’s the AT, Appalachian trail…. I grew up in Tallahassee, so it jumped out at me when he spoke!

Both Indian names, multi-syllable and what I think of as undulating words…they twist and twirl when you say them… they are pretty words!

17. Whiskey1 says:

You want to “fundamentally change the country?”

Jordan: SoH

Trump: President

Careful what you wish for!

18. Julia Adams says:

19. Payday says:

Btw…I grew up north of Cincy and went to college there. Swifton Village? lol. I don’t believe it exists. But who cares?

20. TeaForAll says:

Treepers
    Divine Intervention JIM JORDAN the next SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE
    A True Patriotic and a Great American
    Luv Jim Jordan the REAL MCCOY

21. Judiciary says:

Kevin McCarthy worries me since he has long been pals with super RINOs Ryan and Cantor. He talks a good game nowadays, but, Jordan was never a RINO.

22. dissonant1 says:

So happy to see Jim Jordan get this recognition and to know that so many KNOW what he has done. Also to know that our VSGPDJT listens to the people! I will have cheers of joy if Jordan actually gets the speakership.

23. pnj01 says:

So: this Ohio Republican gets elected this Tuesday. DUE TO TRUMP? That is the way anybody with a brain in DC will read it. Will the House Republicans learn? Jim Jordan surely will. If the other Republicans do too, maybe they will get re-elected, which is surely better than Democrats. We’ll see. And maybe Jordan will end up Speaker.

• tempo150101 says:

Troy Balderson was probably always going to win. The 12th district is in the wealthy part of Columbus and stretches out all the way to the deplorables in Zanesville, Ohio (about 60 miles away). Columbus can be flaky nowadays, but it is a solid Republican district. Trump is valuable in making sure people get off their butts and vote in the special election instead of taking a win for granted.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yes, that district was always SOLID for Tiberi – absolutely never threatened, But I think the Dems were counting on a bunch of small things (Jordan/OSU, sneaker Danny fake MAGA, special election with strong Dem GOTV) to sneak in a sucker punch.

• tempo150101 says:

Also: Balderson has a lot of name recognition in Licking and Muskingum Counties. His family had a Dodge dealership that was zeroed out by Zero.

24. Sentient says:

Earlier in the comments, fleporeblog said that we could have a GOP pickup of two congressional districts here in MN: MN-1 and MN-8. That’s true. MN-7 is also a possibility. Dave Hughes came out of nowhere to wind up within five points of unseating long-term Democrat Colin Peterson in 2016. He’s running against Peterson again in 2018. Hughes is an impressive guy: career military, raised in San Diego, raising 7 kids in NW MN. https://www.hughesforcongress.us

• MfM says:

That would be great because we may lose some in PA around Philly, because of re-districting that the Democrats pushed through.

25. Publius2016 says:

behold: two men with one common love: America First! Greatness comes from following your heart and in this moment in time, we are thankful for their courage, leadership, and devotion to our country! God Bless President Trump and our New Speaker of the House Jordan! it is true in deed and word…soon in writing!

26. Big Jake says:

I saw this live, but the clip darn near brought tears to my eyes. If only we had that man as Speaker two years ago!

27. Navy says:

Papa Trump: Real Estate Success Story, Hollywood Star, President of the United States
    Latest achievement: Jedi Master Troll Level 12.

Loved the Appalachian Trail vs. Argentina Trip Smock-Down directed at Sanford (SC).

28. Joe Collins says:

Please let this be so!!!!!!

29. rumpole2 says:

I have always been impressed with Jim Jordan when seeing him questioning people before Congress and when he is doing TV interviews. He is sharp and knowledgeable of detail, when asking questions, or when questioned himself, and is clear and precise and courteous in his relies. Articulate. It is very rare that I believe a word of what a politician says in a TV interview. I HOPE he does get voted SoH. My concern is that if a majority of Republican Congressmen were types likely to vote for Jordan,,, they would not have been so acquiescent to the hopeless rein of Paul Ryan.

30. rsmith1776 says:

Jim Jordan . . . a wonderful, honest, brave, energetic, MAGA-worthy MAN. We have a few more in the House, hardly any in the Senate . . . but I am always thankful for what we’ve got.

Hopefully November will bring us more good men. We need them.

Jim, we support you. We admire you. God bless you and the President.

• madeline says:

I think what attracts us to Jordan is what attracted us to Trump. They are fighters. Men like manly fighters women like compassionate strong protectors. I hope that isn’t sexist, I was raised in the womans liberation movement but the reality is, biologically women like protection from someone strong.

31. birdie says:

Jordan displayed true humility like a pro: he took the spotlight that POTUS shined on him and turned it right back around on to POTUS by listing POTUS’s accomplishments and then getting off the stage. POTUS is a master performer, and that grin on his face is because he recognized that Jordan played it EXACTLY right.

32. distracted2 says:

Angels, indeed. God is good.

33. ForGodandCountry says:

LOOOONG overdue recognition of Jim Jordan! 🙂

I’ve been DEMANDING…yes, demanding….Jordan become Speaker of the House since the moment I knew Lyin’ Ryan was quitting.

Jim Jordan is EXACTLY who we need with the Speaker’s gavel in his hand. Tough as nails, articulate as a Shakespeare, quick witted, intelligent, tenacious like a pit bull, and thoroughly committed to MAGA and PDJT’s leadership.

SD wrote:

“Representative Jim Jordan is the no-nonsense personification of the ‘git-r-done’ spirit that runs through the scruffy and beloved heart of MAGA. An authentic guiding spirit that cannot be faked, scripted or duplicated.

Guess what

PDJT just noticed.

And he doesn’t miss this stuff.”

34. Fe says:

SD, I was watching the rally live, and KNEW that moment was extremely special and important. You put the words together that describes what we were witnessing. Jim Jordan is absolutely a diamond, a treasure. I cannot wait until he is Speaker of the House. What a way for him to meet our President. So deserving. He got up there and recapped all the good things that have happened since Trump became President without missing a beat. Yes sirree, Jordan is pure gold.

Thank you for this timely and important article. You are also pure gold. I am blessed to have a branch in your Treehouse.

35. rumpole2 says:

WHEN will Ryan go away!!

As I recall he claims he will remain as Speaker until his term in Congress ends… JANUARY 2019!!

Ryan should have been replaced as speaker when he announced his intention to not seek another term in Congress. What gives?

Ryan gives “Lame Ducks” a bad name!!

36. H.R. says:

I was at the rally and watched it all. The rally crowd knew and appreciated all that Jim Jordan has been up to.

Jim Jordan came to my seating area and was shaking hands, signing rally posters, and posing with rally goers. He was doing this two (bleacher!) seats over and I was three down and was there for 5+ minutes. I could have easily stood and reached for a handshake but others were so excited and enthusiastic that I just gave way for them to enjoy their moments.

I had two rally signs. Promises Made/Promises Kept, and Drain the Swamp. While he was signing rally signs (for people in the row behind me!) I held out my Drain The Swamp sign two-handed straight at him, caught and held his eye, and gave him a thumbs up. He gave me a grin and a thumbs up because he got my message that I knew and appreciated what he was doing.

When we get good ones like Jim Jordan that have decided to dive in and actually do something good for the country (a little cynicism is allowed because politics is their biz, but it doesn’t negate the good things they do for America), they really need and thrive on any support that we, the voters, can give them.

Jim Jordan is under attack by the swamp, and the support and attention he received tonight will keep him supercharged and working in our interests..
    Jim Jordan, part two:
    From where I was sitting, Jim Jordan worked his way up to the top of the bleachers 14 (16?) rows up and was going about it so slowly, I more or less forgot he was in the house. President Trump was running about 1/2 hour late and about the time President Trump was expected to show up, a tremendous shout went up and everyone in the venue turned and was staring and pointing and cheering and clapping for someone at the top of the bleacher section behind me. I couldn’t see, and thought they were sneaking in POTUS across a passage that ran along the top of the bleachers. Nope, it was Jim Jordan. The rest of the venue had just caught on that Jim Jordan was there. I guess only our section was aware of that for quite a while before everyone else caught on.

It was an absolute explosion of enthusiasm, second only to President Trump’s arrival on stage about 5-ish minutes later, and a loud and long chant of “SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!” went on while he slowly made his way down to floor level. I’m sure President Trump heard THAT while he was preparing to come out.

Oh, ‘The Hug’ really surprised me, too. The still pictures Sundance posted don’t do it justice. We all know citizen/candidate/President Trump isn’t a ‘huggy’ person so it was really unexpected when President Trump made the move for a hug. (A trifle awkward…PDJT really isn’t a huggy person 😜, but he did OK. Great moment.)

That was just one of the amazing moments from the rally.

• Indimex says:

Great report! Thank you for the Up close and personal account. You know we probably won’t hear about that Jordan cheer anywhere else.
      God is good!

• quintrillion says:

I don’t know why the words of this tune came to mind from this thread…Every man.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I really, really enjoyed reading your account of the rally! TY so much for posting it. Very cool that you got to see Jim Jordan and give him a little encouragement with your poster. Glad you got to go, and again I appreciate the chance to hear from someone “on the ground” (other than Jim Acosta, ha ha ha).

• H.R. says:

Thanks, Sylvia.

Taking a cue from FL_Guy, I’ll post a bit more on the rally on the daily open Presidential thread. The rally thread is cooling off.
        One just for you: Just before the security checkpoint, there is a sign listing all of the verbotten items. It had the usual items; No firearms, pocket knives, sticks for signs, backpacks, etc. It also listed bicycles! (Pro Tip: Anyone attending a rally, don’t try to sneak in a bicycle under your shirt or in your purse 😜.)

Anyhow, they didn’t have shovels on the list. Bicycles, yes, but no mention of shovels. I would think that the YSM would correct that oversight posthaste, because the little fence surrounding the Press Corpse area wouldn’t afford much protection from a… um…er… critic who was emphasizing their points with a shovel.

Just an idle observation…
        😜

• MaineCoon says:

Thank you for the blow-by-blow account of Jordan’s events and knowing of the great crowd support before POTUS entrance. It was very encouraging to Jordan’s ears during this storm he is weathering. Great news that POTUS would have neard it all.

37. Joshua says:

Well you twisted my arm.

Alright I’m sold.

Let’s see… How can we or others who use the internet help to make this come to pass ?

38. Patriot1783 says:

and in that last image an Eagle on Potus right shoulder!

Venue reflection or SD intervention 😄

39. Piggy says:

I like Jim Jordan and I would like to see him as Speaker.

40. ForGodandCountry says:

And the massive crowd began chanting spontaneously….

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!

They knew.

They know what we know.

They know who is best fit and able to hold that gavel.

Those people are WOKE and FULLY engaged!!

Man…..

The Lord Almighty is chopping onions again.

So grateful, glad, and proud.

Dems don’t stand a chance in Nov.

None. Zero. Zip, Nada.

Abolish/prosecute ICE??

Almost enough to make me feel sorry for the poor dumb bastards.

41. Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

If this was the first time Jordan & President Trump met in person it is pretty obvious that the President respects Jordan for his hard work & passion in pursuit of the truth with these DOJ / FBI scandals. Not much doubt that POTUS has watched every minute of those televised hearings.
    Just imagine President Trump comparing the behavior of Jim Jordan to the shabby & condescending behavior exhibited by DAG Rosenstein. I’m betting that, down the road a bit, Jim Jordan will have the last laugh. Even a disciplined man like President Trump must BARELY be able to tolerate the company of someone like Rosenstein.
    Hopefully he won’t need him much longer.

42. nerveman says:

Is it just me or did Jim Jordan get Rodded by Rosenstein? If he did I hope RR burns eternally in some southern location

43. Rex70 says:

Watching that spontaneous interaction just made me smile, just made my day! I so respect the jobs that both of these men do and that they do their jobs straight from their hearts. And the also demonstrated another important ingredient in being part of an effective team: Chemistry.

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE! SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE! I never saw a Blue Wave despite the onslaught and early PsyOps declaring it so, but the Crimson Tide could be huuuge if everyone gets out and votes their R-Candidates in November 2018 just like they did in November 2016. Our POTUS deserves a Speaker of the House like the one Mr. Jordan will be.

44. SWEET!

PDJT is having the best time of his life. Kinda makes a person look forward to turning 70!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 MAGA on, baby.

45. Uncle zeb says:

Future prez?

• HHM says:

Prez 2028?…..What I’ve been thinking since the first 2-3 times I watched/listened to him speak at any length on one of his many Fox News appearances.

I’ve come to know and love the others PDJT alluded to as “some of [Jordan’s] friends”: Nunes, Gaetz, deSantis…, but there’s something “Yuuge” about Jim Jordan that I’ve seen in no one else but Trump and that was affirmed for me by that Ohio crowd’s reaction to him last night. It’s more than charm or charisma. I’m not sure it could have been put it into words before Kanye West gave us the term “Dragon Energy” .

The Left’s ludicrous charge against him tells me they have obviously sensed the same thing: that this man must be destroyed.

46. Glen2 says:

I like the photo before it. It’s PDJT’s assessment face. It happens very fast but is still there to see. He misses nothing!

47. Robert says:

After coming across the conservative treehouse recently, it has quickly become my favorite website to learn and gain deeper insights into the world of politics and even economics. That article delineating the inherent flaws in China’s economic model, and the leverage we possess against them on trade matters, was beyond outstanding.

48. LibertyONE says:

That sure beats the Hell out of Uncle Crazy Joe Biden , when at a large speaking engagement, tells a guy to stand up, only to see that the poor guy is wheel bound. MAGA!

49. CaptMorgan says:

Are you kidding me! We are witnessing the greatest President ever at a time when we need him most!

50. wodiej says:

A 2-minute clip can be worth a thousand words. What a nice surprise. Thank you, Sundance.