On January 3rd, 2018, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes and DOJ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein entered an agreement for witness testimony.   One of those witnesses was FBI Attorney Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe’s former special counsel.

WASHINGTON – January 4th – House investigators will get access this week to “all remaining investigative documents” – in unredacted form – that they had sought as part of their Russia inquiry, under a deal between Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., according to a letter obtained by Fox News.

[…] According to the letter, committee investigators also will get access to eight key witnesses this month including FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who exchanged anti-Trump text messages during an affair and previously worked on the special counsel’s Russia probe.  (link)

The conversation was documented in a confirmation letter shared by Devin Nunes back to Rod Rosenstein the following day, January 4th, 2018Except there’s a problem, Lisa Page told congress today that no-one from the DOJ ever contacted her.  That means Rod Rosenstein was lying:

(link)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

802 Responses to Lisa Page Testimony Highlights Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Lied To Chairman Devin Nunes…

1. Concerned says:

Okay, here is the deal – Lisa Page told congress today that no-one from the DOJ ever contacted her. That means Rod Rosenstein was lying. How many people have we seen prosecuted by the FBI/DOJ for lying to them?

It’s time for Sessions to charge Rod Rosenstein and his helpers with obstruction and lying.

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes has all the reason needed, to impeach anyone to include Rod Rosenstein, at the DOJ for lying and obstruction.

Sessions, failure to act on this is more than enough reason to impeach.

• MFG says:

Or is it better to keep “HOT ROD” where he is for now to make him testify under oath and under DOJ by rules? Maybe he will start yacking after articles of impeachment are filed?
      Someone will eventually turn and start talking.

• Concerned says:

With the money, at stake, expect a long wait. Probable, that Rod Rosenstein’s family or a close friend has already seen a great deal of money for his efforts.

Suggest reading “Secret Empires” By Peter Schweizer

• Donzo says:

This “he never told me” ruse is ridiculous. She’s just throwing a bag of firecrackers into the hearing…possibly a diversionary tactic to muddy the waters. Let’s no forget the whole collusion scheme was also one big diversionary tactic to run a counterintel op to shake the tree, not to prove collusion, especially after early efforts to place fruit on that tree failed to launch. Her accusation reminds me of the falsified 302s.

• Concerned says:

It’s true that Lisa Page could be lying. But, this is a very easy problem to resolve. Just give her the modern version a lie detector test. if she fails, treat her like a foreign agent! Get all the answers, *in just one hour*.

Repeats this process until the swamp is cleaned out!

• Richard Whitney says:

Is there some evidence that he informed her? An e-mail, some formal notice? Or did he just whisper something to her as they passed in the hall?

• RecklessProcess says:

I can tell you how to beat any lie detector test. Don’t sleep the night before. It is really just that easy.

• Dutchman says:

Agree, we shouldn’t assume she is telling the truth. It’s he said/she said, with 2 known liars, so it’s 6to 10 and pick em, which one is telling the truth.
        This may even be deliberate; if each of these scoundrels says “Wasn’t me, it was him, and they get seperate ‘trials’, they all get off if you can’t prove, BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, which one is guilty.

• Brad Benson says:

Donzo, As a former Federal Manager and whistleblower, let me assure you that these kinds of tricks go on all the time. In my own case, years ago, my agency was informed that I would be granted a hearing by the Department. They never told me and, had I missed the appointment, they would have tried to dismiss my case for MY FAILURE to exhaust my ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES.

A friend tipped me off and I contacted the Department, which confirmed that the hearing would be held in less than a week (The Department wasn’t really trying to help me either.). I told the Department that it would be impossible for me to have the hearing, since the Agency had withheld documents in my case for more than five years.

The Department refused to postpone the hearing, but did order the Agency to allow me a half hour to review their files. If I wanted to have copies, the Agency would then make them for me, but that was all they would do.

Another time, they sent a letter to me, at my home address, after I complained that there was no basis for any of the multiple investigations that they had undertaken in order to try to put me on the street. The letter, which bore my office address on its face, was never sent to my office (i.e., official channels) and to send it to my home was actually illegal.

When I arrived home, my wife was holding the letter and asking, “What is this?”. The letter pretended to be a response to alleged questions that I had never raised about the nature of the investigations against me. Among the things they noted in this totally phony letter was that the Inspector General was investigating allegations that I had been having sexual relations with multiple women in my private office.

My guess is that the DOJ knew that Page would talk and that she would contradict their official narrative, as put forward by Strzok. She had also been put out of DOJ and was already working in another job, which meant that they could no longer control her. Therefore, it is likely that the story is absolutely true and, indeed, she did give the appearance that she wasn’t willing to testify.

It is very likely that she was telling the truth that she needed time to prepare for the testimony and I would guess that this was because they had never given her any relevant info regarding what the Congress or the IG had in their possession. It should also be noted that she would have given up her DOJ phone when she departed the Agency and therefore would most definitely need time to prepare for her testimony–probably from limited transcripts, as provided by DOJ.

She’s a minor cog in this. Strzok is pure Deep State and that is whom they prefer to protect, by withholding evidence and other dirty tricks.

• Q&A says:

When they’re all liars, how do you tell who’s telling the truth?

• Cowboy Dan says:

How many people have we seen prosecuted by the FBI/DOJ for lying to them?

Not many, but a few. Martha Stewart comes first to mind. Then there’s General Flynn, and I know there are others.

How involved in the Flynn case was James Comey?

• nanny210 says:

Concerned- that pizz po excuse of a woman is/has lied through her teeth! WHO the hell in the DOJ is coming forward, step up, whatever, to refute her? NO ONE! That is the whole scheme, she lies, no one responds, it goes the same way as countless other lies that have came from the mouths of the treasonous DOJ/FBI, and all the other crooked branches they have!
      Committees(JOKES!) toss the ball to (put name of crooked entity here), they toss it back to committees, on and on! ENOUGH of this! Through the guided wisdom and words of SD, we ALL know the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN AND HOW and IF we had someone NOT corrupted in leadership, this sorry mess would have started to fill the courts and prison cells a while back!
      It’s ‘wait for Huber’ or ‘wait til after the mid terms’, or ‘you just wait til whenever, whatever happens’! I, and I am quite certain over half the population of the USofA, am SICK OF THIS!!
      We hear “The President can’t do this (about who/whatever) because of (who/whatever)” or he needs ‘to do this to who/whatever’ and we ALL know he really is between a rock and hard place, surrounded by back stabbing/undercover swamp scum. I am very, very leery of those giving him advice on certain subjects.
      So many questions from the Smirking Stuck Stroke rendition Thursday. Like this as an example: THEY all know who that ‘foreign entity’ that received emails from HRCs email server! WHO was it and WHY can’t they say WHO it was?
      The lying needs to stop and My President should be the one to do it, and do it soon! Blow the roof off their playhouse! Release ALL unredacted info! Huber report be damned! On going investigation be damned! We (I) want answers, and people held accountable for all the treasonous harm done to our (MY!) country!
      I know I’m ranting but I am fed up and sick of this! She came and lied with the full backing of the DOJ/FBI. ALL these people need to go, a go fast! How do you MAGA with all that treason going on?? How??

• dayallaxeded says:

Why oh why would anyone ever want to invoke a corrupt political process of “in peach mint” before a corrupt uniparty body, when direct criminal prosecution is available? Also, it’s become painfully obvious that keeping people employed to secure cooperation is a foolish tactic, when the people involved have no respect for law or rules and believe they are protected by outside forces. We are not at war with people, but with principalities and demon(rat)s!

• bayoukiki says:

How do we know it’s not Lisa Page who is lying?

• johnmurbach says:

Rosy is SES (Senior Executive Service) and DOJ — he’s on easy street. Prosper and enjoy a happy retirement, Rod. You’ve earned a place in our memories.

• Dutchman says:

I have long supported Sessions, but several recent actions on his part have caused me to alter my position.
      So, eating crow. Not ready to post villifying him as a scoundrel, etc. but no longer prepared to defend him.

Still Trusting our VSG, but that’s about the ONLY one I trust,…oh, and Melanie and kids. Everyone else is either confirmed black hat, or some shade of grey, for me.
      So, go ahead and say “I TOLD ya”, float all ya want.

• peace says:

Or Lisa Page is lying. She lied to her spouse so she could easily lie to Congress. She’s a proven liar.

• jk36 says:

Investigate Peter Strozk’s wife…MUCH more there!

2. Concerned says:

Will the President, clean out his own house or continue to allow good people like House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes to struggle with obstruction?

• Armchair Quarterback says:

I agree, now is a good time to do the right thing. Do it before the Mid year elections….I, for one, want to know which side of justice all these representatives stand on. That is how you begin the draining of the swamp!

• Rusty says:

I agree ……..the odds are the democrats take the House this election….if trump wants to blow this open he better declassify everything in the next couple of weeks

3. Donzo says:

If you acknowledge that Sessions was required to recused (which I don’t given the falsity of the underlying predicate of the Trump Russia collusion scam), then you logically cannot also make claims that Stealthy Jeff is working behind the scene for the same, quietly violating his recusal. One testimony could bring that ruse crashing down. If, OTOH, he handed the football to Huber who is Stealthy Jeff in disguise, that makes complete sense.

• Tall Texan says:

So 64-D chess is as simple as a handoff? Who knew? I actually have some confidence in Huber, but this RR stuff is beyond getting out of control. He is a dark shade of black hat maggot, period.

The timing and emptiness of his “indictments” yesterday are outrageous. Who here wants to tell us RR is still a white or even gray hat.

Time for “El Jeffy” Sessions to find his big boy underwear and take control or leave. His refusal decision is – to quote Al Gore – the Deep State’s “Controlling Legal Authority.”

Either El Jeffy leaves or he allows this farce to continue. And he undermines the duly elected President every single day he fails to resign.

• Donzo says:

What do you mean by “take control”? Are you saying he should unrecuse himself? If so, I might agree, but that requires the underlying false predicate exposed and perpetrators prosecuted in advance, to validate the action and why would he do that if the parallel investigation is ongoing? As for 64D that’s just the way some people here like to characterize things that remain unknown. It’s natural to cite Occam’s Razor and assert everything is exactly what it appears to be. But is it? You can also cut your own throat with that razor. A lot of people here demonstrate to their credit a great faith in Trump, as do I to some extent, but sometimes they put almost a Godlike faith in him.

• Tall Texan says:

By take control, I mean fire RR. It’s really quite simple to take control when you’re the boss, except apparently when you are El Jeffy.

• Sessions is not going to fire RR. It wasn’t to long ago Sessions called the WH to see how the meeting between President Trump and RR went. He was relieved it was it went smoothly. He stated if President Trump had fired RR he would have to consider resigning because he wouldn’t be able to hand his job without RR. That should tell you everything you need to know about Sessions.

• MAGAbear says:

Sessions won’t unrecuse himself, if for no other reason than he would look like a complete idiot if he did. Imagine the press conference………

“After much thought and consoltation with the best legal minds, I have come to the conclusion that after wasting hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars and putting my President through hell, I was in error by recusing myself from all things Russia and lacked the legal intellect to realize that I was duped by Obama holdovers at DOJ when they told me I must recuse myself from muh Russia”.

This is why he will never unrecuse himself.

4. Rose says:

Trump has a valid reason to fire Rosenslime, obstructing justice and congress justifies firing him ASAP.

5. Concerned says:

Read the following above: “What if they make a deal for all of Hillary’s emails for an opportunity for Putin to be able fish and hunt in Montana? So they try to torpedo the whole thing.”

More than enough reason for Rosenstein and Mueller to cook up another 12 indictments. Think of the effect, if Putin and Trump start talking about emails and more.

• Please says:

go one better, what if POTUSVSG turns Putin into KYU version 2.0?

Putin comes into the light and takes this once-in-a-lifetime chance to legitimize his reign and his country.

• Concerned says:

President Trump would just ask for solid proof. How about some damning emails from Hillary Clinton, example only. Videos, audios, pictures, etc.

• Rhoda R says:

Sorry, but in what way is Putin’s ‘reign’ not legitimate? He did win a couple of elections. We might think there was a bit of hanky panky with them but WTH our own aren’t all that great to write home about what with the dead voting, and multiple voters and same day registration and illegals voting and all.

• Donzo says:

I’d rather see Julian fishing in Montana.

• Concerned says:

The only reason this has not been resolved is because those in power see advantage to them. We just don’t have the information available to us.

If Julian, is as clean as he appears then fishing in Montana is not out of the question. But, I would recommend that he keep his distance from the CIA.

6. Zippy says:

Just one of the GREAT points made by Alan in this video: NO lawyer would allow someone showing the extreme bias of Strzok to sit on a JURY. WHY then should we not hold someone in charge of an entire investigation to the same standard?

Dershowitz reacts to Strzok hearing, Russia indictments

• Donzo says:

I disagreed with Dersh when he tried to float the idea that political candidates are somehow immunized, i.e, Clinton’s many crimes against the state. This wasbreally a major lapse in his judgement because that is exactly what happened in the case of Hillary. She was effectively immunized and look at the results is wrought. But of course he is right here about the bias, not that that’s any revelation. Radcliffe’s exchange with Strzok was the best in exposing the absurdity of his claim that bias didn’t affect his decisionmaking. He only crossed that bright red line…. 50,000 times on governmental time and systems.

• Concerned says:

No question that your right. This means that Strzok is being protected (apparent from his behavior). Who is powerful enough to accomplish this. The President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, AG?

• Richard Whitney says:

FWIW, his wife’s grandfather is one General Cartwright. Cartwright was called ‘Obama’s general’. He was convicted regarding leaks about the Stuxnet ‘virus’, and he was pardoned by bho three days before leaving office.
          So there are certainly still nasty moles in high places.

• Zippy says:

“But of course he is right here about the bias, not that that’s any revelation.”

No, it was a POTENT and simple to understand analogy which I’d previously heard NOWHERE.

• Lmcat says:

Horowitz didn’t see any bias because Strzok didn’t do his job. The FBI failed to search Clinton’s home and secure her server. They didn’t question her under OATH.
        We know she lied when she said she turned over all her work-related emails,
        We know she deleted emails that were under subpoena.

The FBI gave out immunity passes like candy bars.
        We want to know what else was found on Weiner’s laptop!

7. Concerned says:

Who is powerful enough to order that Strzok be allowed to keep his security clearance? The President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, AG, FBI Director?

• Joshua says:

I heard he was granted clearances to review material as per standard practice.

Ur second question(s) are more difficult to answer.

Let me help u narrow it down.

Did peter strzok know before hand he would be cheered?

Why does this help narrow it down?
      It helps narrow it down because we all know all the congressman knew beforehand had he would be cheered.

Ok. Did he caucus with the dems that morning? Doubt it

Did he likely receive phone calls the night before ? Yeah

Who would have been coordinating this the night before ?
      I can think of two people.
      Shcwalel and pelosi
      Sccwal face pulled that scheme on gowdy.
      Schwalb face has always been a slimy person in my mind I really don’t like to think of that person because to me the way he smiles is much much worse than peter strzok.
      He does it with the blessing of his own conscience.

Behind those two is obviously schumer.
      If there was talk the night before he was aware of it.
      There is your answer.
      You are welcome.
      I hope it helps.

• Dougs says:

Keeping Strok just cements in my mind how rotten the 7th floor still is.
      It makes it self evident

8. Concerned says:

Who is powerful enough to order that Strzok be protected and receive support in his efforts from the Democrats in Congress? Speaker of the House, AG (maybe)?

• mimbler says:

No one needed to order the dems to support Strozk. He’s on their team, and they -always- circle the wagons for their own.

With Sessions recused, Rod is running the DOJ and once again (IMO at least) Rod and Strozk are on the same team.

9. nanny210 says:

I was remembering the DNC server being ‘hacked’. I remembered someone saying it would have taken forever and three days to copy all the info, so a thumb drive was used to download said info in a short period of time. Yet we had BentRod saying yesterday that the DNC server was hacked.

When did the DNC turn over said server? (To no one ever is the best answer.) And the ‘forensic’ peeps say it was those Russians? WHOEVER can do it, needs to arrest Rosebud and charge him with ever conceivable thing, from LYING, to yep TREASON! Add Corruption and Collusion, turning their table around on them, so to speak! Impeachment MAY make him start start to talk but I am sure that being arrested and charged with one, if not all, the above, will make him spill his guts!!

Another thing that irked me was BentRod saying the Russians started putting that info out for all to see. Correct if I am wrong, but didn’t the biggest part of it come from that guy hold up in that embassy? Assange?sp He also stated that he didn’t get it from the Russians and could prove it, but no one has took his offer. Strings attached? Pardon maybe? I’d love to know the full story on his situation but TRUTH is hard to come by.

• JX says:

The FBI forensics are a fantasy. They never examined the machine. Just like the dossier N Ohr created It’s a figment of their imagination conjured for political purposes.

10. The President can FORCE disclosure of the TRUTH at any time of his choosing. I hope it is not going to be too late.

• Coldeadhands says:

Indeed he can…I am confident that the same insight and intuition that he used to win the White House against outrageous odds are still at play.
      No one in Washington will credit him with the VSG that he demonstrates daily.
      That’s fine. They consistently underestimate their enemy. They also fail to see that his street fighter “chops” are second to none. 🦁

11. Oldskool says:

Ouch! Nothing worse than a co-conspirator forgetting to lie.

12. Stephen says:

If the requests were classified and/or confidential, OK, she did not know.

However, are we to believe that with 24 hour coverage of her and this whole lie that she did not once see mention of it in public media to act ethically and go herself ?

Let alone that even “classified has no meaning with today’s press and criminal democrats

13. Dani TX says:

Why have we still not heard anything from Priestap? I thought he was cooperating. He was Stzrok’s boss. Have heard nothing, why?

14. jameswlee2014 says:

I’m not a lawyer or constitutional law expert but congress, I think, can get rid of Rosenstein by impeaching him. Here’s why. Impeachment would result in a trial in the Senate. But the trial would be about his mismanagement of the inquiries. I don’t think he can oversee investigations that he is being investigated for mismanaging. He will be forced to recuse himself. Buh bye, Rod.

15. We were cheering for Peter Strzok to be the one who throws everyone else under the bus. Turns out it’s Lisa Page who’s burning everyone. Remember, it was Page who ratted out McCabe and turned over her text messages to the IG.

Talk nice about her, she’s turning out to be the real hero in this saga.

16. WILLIAM ELBEL says:

Finally, a new Lisa Page picture without those expansive exposed gums.

17. Madi says:

All this “dealing , back door fraud,CIA,FBI, Democrats, Rebublicrat, Scotus and previous POTUS,
    President Trump is draining the swamp can’t be bribe.

18. Q&A says:

Geeze, all you Lisa Page sympathizers, just go full bore…

Poor Lisa, manipulated by MEN, passed around like a rented ho or whatever, from the DOJ to the FBI to the Special Council. Conniving McCabe is her FBI boss who tasks her with taking out Trump, Satan Strzok is her handler who entices her via sexting, then she’s shuffled over to Kingpin Mueller to do his dirty business. Stormy Daniels, step aside, there’s a new victim to feel sorry for, Suckers. /sarc

19. Mark Richardson says:

Lisa Page is not an FBI employee, but the FBI was here
    providing counsel and giving her direction as to which questions to
    answer or not answer and there is a question as to the propriety of that
    before the House,” Gaetz said, according to the Hill.

20. Papoose says:

Strzoks is a subversive CIA agent. Lisa Page knows this first hand.

He’s a Gatekeeper. He’s still business. Now in HR having access to anyone he wants to berate.

I don’t buy the “Lover” and “Girlfriend crap even. As gatekeepers they are more than willing not to “dispute” that tidbit. Where is the bona fide original hard-copy document of this Revelation?

Its a Coven. They are all in it together. These “spouses” are arranged.

Foretold in Rosemary’s Baby. As a Snide Remark. There’s a lot of truth in a Snark, dear Patriots.

Foreshadowing. all the 60s movies. Including Batman.🤓

21. Papoose says:

Strzoks is the Gatekeeper. He blew it. We witness the attempted coup of an American contender vying for the US Presidency and the hard coup’d etat in the apparent conspiratorical plan how to take the POTUS out. All without a scintilla of evidence , just their “salicious dossier”. LOL.

Busted Traitor. Lock him up . Sedition, Subterfuge, Espionage and Dereliction of Duties galore.

United States Enemy.

22. Mike diamond says:

Strzok,and page what a disgrace and they both still work for the fbi????? J,Edger Hoover would not believe this He would of fired them both !!!and Strozk still has his high security clearance!???it’s amazing!