President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive at Blenheim Palace for a black tie dinner in their honor held by British Prime Minister Theresa May. Video of the Official Welcoming Ceremony below:

President Trump and First Lady Melania were greeted by the Welsh, Irish and Scots Guards’ bands. The performance included Amazing Grace featuring a bagpipe solo, as well as Liberty Fanfare and the National Emblem. Blenheim Palace was built in the early 18th century and was the ancestral seat of Sir Winston Churchill, who was born there in 1874.

This entry was posted in Brexit, Donald Trump, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized, United Kingdom (UK) and Great Britain. Bookmark the permalink.

323 Responses to Prime Minister May Presents President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump Official Welcoming Ceremony at Blenheim Palace…

1. severance23 says:

Welcome to the United Kingdom Mr. President and First Lady – it’s a shame the country’s in such a state, as you can tell by our Prime Minister and Mayor of London. Could we borrow you to run the country for one day a week? It wouldn’t take long, I’m sure, before you drained our swamp as well.

2. Concerned Virginian says:

9PM Eastern CBS Radio News report: President Trump says that “he doesn’t feel welcome” in England because of that KHAN TRUMP BLIMP floating over the city.
    DAMNATION to Saddiq Khan. May the Wheel of Karma bring him exactly what he deserves, soon.

• Blue Ridge Mts Va. says:

Khan will receive his recompense as the thing he has sown, he shall reap.

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

• waterside4 says:

As an old Trekkie did not Captain Kirk sort out Kahn and send him packing?
        I hope Captain Trump will do the same and send our traitors to their just reward.
        I cannot remember what he did with Mrs Maybe.

• TheWanderingStar says:

President Trump will order our Space Force to exile Khan to Ceti Alpha V.

3. NannyG says:

Love the photo of the Trumps and Teresa May.
    But Woody Allen’s Zelig?
    Why is HE there?

• Critical Mass says:

Well spotted and very funny. I was thinking Mr May looked like a character from “On The Buses”, but your Zelig hits the mark.

4. Jenny R. says:

I love the dress…the red one would be very nice too on a younger, fitter person.

• redtreesquirrel says:

The red dress looked good on Theresa May too, just not standing next to Melania.

• Jenny R. says:

Nah…it’s not horrible, but the slit is too long and sleeveless is not a good look for an older woman (I say this as an older woman!).
        The cut is very classic though and the color is outstanding.
        I’ve seen May look a lot better, not that she deserves to…vile crone.

• Critical Mass says:

I liked the red dress and thought that Theresa scrubbed up surprisingly well. I thought the same thing about the split – too long and a bit too close to the anatomical split towards which it seemed to be pointing.

I wondered if the split was symbolic of the way PM May has divided the UK.

5. CNN_sucks says:

That was beautiful. What happen to UK?

6. woohoowee says:

The most fair of face and figure in all of England….and she’s an American! PT45 and FLMelania have brains to back up their looks, too 🙂

7. corimari2013 says:

Our fairy tale princess.
    Melania in the yellow gown is breath-taking.

• corimari2013 says:

Something in the way she moves…
      Just watch Melania floating, gliding here:
      [video src="https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/12/4911976176654531592/960x540_MP4_4911976176654531592.mp4" /]

• Melanie says:

How she walked up those stairs? In that long flowing dress? Probably in stiletto heels?
        And she didn’t even pull her dress up to do it? Damn, she has great dress designers!

• cali says:

@corimari2013: I agree! 🙂

Melania is a beautiful and elegant woman while she remains humble. She has the smarts Michael aka Michelle could only dream about and speaking 6 languages fluently. There is so much envy of Melania although understandable since the frumpy felonia and her gang wish they would look like her.

FLOTUS is representing this country no matter where she goes elegantly.

8. emet says:

Hope we have warships in the Firth when POTUS gets to Turnberry. The online “Scotsman” is carrying a nasty anti-POTUS video, basically saying President Trump is not welcome in Scotland. Pretty shameful if you ask me. My people left there almost three hundred years ago, best move the family ever made. Its great to be an American, especially these days. And I don’t want the castle back. Let your new “friends” use it for a souk.

• Critical Mass says:

It is shameful. It also shows how petty, spiteful and graceless many of the Scots and Brits have become. Clannishness has reverted to tribalism. And look where that has gotten them. The tribes of Scotland, England and Ireland are now being overtaken by backward tribes from the East.

David Hume, Edmund Burke and John Locke would surely be in a state of despair at what has happened to a civilization and set of political values that they did so much to foster and protect.

You were lucky that your ancestors emigrated to America.

• cali says:

The overwhelming majority of the British people like president Trump and what he has done so far. They are looking for their own populist prime minister since May betrayed them.

9. Jan says:

Once again, our gorgeous FLOTUS steals the show. Beautiful dress…who needs a lot of dress designers like Sasquatch did.

10. treehugger says:

love how melani’s large honored the queens fashion dos and donts – no showing of arms

11. Bendix says:

I wonder if Melania wears perfume (or as they call it now, fragrance), and if so, does she have a favorite, or does she change scents with her outfits?
    These are the important sort of questions that we American women deserve answers to.
    Come to think of it, she had a line of some sort of beauty products. Maybe there was a perfume with her name on it.

• LULU says:

I have never known an elegant woman who changed fragrance with outfits. More apt to have one that becomes their signature. Some do not wear fragrance.

12. Bendix says:

I had a tune running through my head.
    I just remembered, it’s this one, from the seventies:

13. Sid Farkiss says:

Is Theresa May married to Woody Allen?

14. The left Trump haters die over and over again when they see these sorts of receptions for the POTUS. It eats away at them on the inside, it grinds them out and ruins their day.
    I’m thinking many dogs and cats have been kicked, family members scolded and items thrown around the room.
    They get triggered when POTUS is lauded (as he should be) as the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD, at the biggest stages in the World.
    Suffer you rotten, black souled America haters. Suffer every day until 2025.
    God bless America and God bless President Trump.

15. NJF says:

Oh my.

16. Beverly says:

The English are marvelous with public ceremonies. But whoever advised Mrs. May to wear that dress should be put in the stocks: Mutton dressed as lamb, poor thing. A slit up to the point of peril at her age isn’t wise, nor is an unstructured top with bare arms. Much too young a style; she would have been better served wearing something with more structure and coverage, it would have been more flattering.

Blenheim Palace is spectacular, is it not? no wonder Winnie felt the majesty of his ducal heritage. LOVE Churchill. (By the way — the best biography of Churchill, hands down, is William Manchester’s “The Last Lion.” Manchester has a novelist’s eye for characters and dialogue, and you are carried away into Churchill’s life and times: a feast!)

17. WSB says:

Extraordinary event. All beautiful, no matter slits, glasses or other.

I am taken away with a most unusual arrangement of music this evening.

Amazing Grace….an English (Scottish?) hymn intertwined with Taps, if I am not mistaken.

Honestlly, if I am wrong so be it, but someone from the British Military Music Seniority arranged this beautiful piece especially for President and First Lady Trump. I know this because we have similar expertise at West Point. Those of us nearby are allowed to experience it first hand…if you have an ear.

This event was exquisite.

• Critical Mass says:

I’m a musician, composer and arranger and noticed the music as well. The arrangement was stunning – understated and very moving. PM May and hubby were out of their depth and seemed not to have a clue. Did you notice President Trump’s response to the music – respectful, sensitive and appreciative? And yet he is painted as a philistine and vulgarian? I don’t think so.

This is the England worth defending and preserving. If it was up to May and her ilk, Ralph Vaughan Williams would be replaced by the azaan, English cathedrals would be replaced by jerry built mosques, and Shakespeare replaced by the Koran.

Let’s hope that the music played by the British Military Band in this clip is not the twilight sound of a dying civilization.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Interesting that you used the term “jerry-built”, which used to be a pejorative for quick-and-dirty structures (and equipment) built by the Germans, “jerries”. Funny how things change.

And the Vaughan-Williams tune likely to be played would be “Whither Must I Wander”, the first line of which is “Home, no more home to me, whither must I wander”, from his song cycle “Songs of Travel” based on poems by Robert Louis Stevenson…

Vaughan-Williams’ documentation and settings of British Folksong is beyond compare, though I doubt many today have heard much of it or are even aware. His music IS England, in my view (cellist here). “The Lark Ascending”, “Variations on a Theme by Thomas Tallis” (with its double orchestra AND string quartet) evoke the English Countryside.

Here’s hoping and praying it doesn’t get turned into the Sub-Saharan desert.,,

• Critical Mass says:

It may not just be the primitive Islamic ban on music (apart from muezzin calls) that destroys English musical culture, but also ignorant lefties over there. Ralph would be a “dead white male” according to them. Thank heavens for recordings to preserve such beauty.

Glad to communicate with a fellow Vaughn Williams aficionado.

Thanks for the tip about “Songs of Travel”. Am going to listen to it now. I also love Robert Louis Stevenson.

• WSB says:

I so agree, CM. I have wonderful memories of the beautiful countryside and the people of England, Scotland and Wales. Let’s hope that this is just a dark period.

However, the music was really beautiful. Glad to know the thoughts of a professional!

• Carrie2 says:

Critical Mass, I wasn’t sure that all of our beautiful hymns were heard thru the video taker or the English bands here and when they met with the Queen. If so, I am impressed and would hope the British citizens are listening to our many “freedom” musics/songs. However, I found the marching music at Blenheim dull and somewhat tuneless.

18. LULU says:

The Trumps looked more elegantly at home at Blenheim Palace than the Mays. Her choice of gown was unfortunate. Bare, doughy, half-suntinted arms with a round sticky patch on the back of one bare bicep, a slit up to there that revealed her gawky long white legs. The PM doesn’t usually look dumpy. She did last night. And worse, I believe she knew it.