Hear Ye; Hear Ye;… it is officially announced, proposed, reactified and triggeringly proclaimed by the ICC that Froglegs vaccinations are once again available.

Visit Froglegs Website HERE

Support Froglegs Videos HERE

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2018, Humor & Quizzes, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

96 Responses to International Convention of Cousins – Intellectual Froglegs Latest Underground Dispatch….

1. littleanniesfannie says:

Cuckoo, right??

2. Ziiggii says:

😳

3. littleanniesfannie says:

Only one thing wrong with the perp-walks——-they weren’t REAL!!

4. covfefe999 says:

That parody of Led Zeppelin’s “Immigrant Song” starting at 4:25 is hilarious!! (And that’s such a great song too.)

5. cthulhu says:

Youtube doesn’t seem to work from here, hitting Vimeo by way of the Froglegs website seems to work.

6. parteagirl says:

I laughed and chuckled and giggled all the way through this one! Awesome work AGAIN, Joe Dan!

7. Minnie says:

Excellent!!

Settling in with my tea to watch now, thanks for the link, Sundance.

Thank you, Joe Dan!

Each of your presentations are impeccably produced and presented.

Should be required viewing all those from the left still sitting on the fence to just #walkaway !!

It may be just the push they need.

P. S. “Growacet”, hahahaha. I wondered why my Ad Block didn’t catch it 😆

🙏🇺🇸🦁🇺🇸🙏

8. Minnie says:

Can someone on the twit universe share Joe Dan’s amazing presentation with “The Silent Minority” (#walkaway)

Thank you!

9. FofBW says:

Another great one Joe Dan.
    Even my very conservative Italian wife got a big kick out of it.

10. jahealy says:

Another great half-hour, Joe Dan! 👍

11. Alleycats says:

International Convention of Cousins… Sounds like a great theme for the Froglegs cookout.

Hubby and I have our vacation days secured and hotel reservations confirmed. We are going!

12. Sandra-VA says:

Brilliant, Joe Dan! I especially enjoyed the dream sequence… 😀 😀 😀

13. ForGodandCountry says:

Joe Dan, three things:

1. F’n awesome, as per your usual. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    2. Your music is THE BEST. Please please please include music titles used for your clips. Treepers helped ID your use of Chicago’s “I’ve Been Searching So Long” for me in your latest. So thankful, but would love to be able to search your list for tracks I don’t have.
    3. Trying to get Aug. 4 off from work (wish me luck) for the big party. Hope I can be there, sir! I know it’s going to be a BLAST!

God bless you, sir.

14. 17CatsInTN says:

Hey Cuz! Fun, informative and toe tappin’…as usual! Thank ya!

See y’all on August 4th! I’ll be the one covered in cat hair….. 😉

15. covfefe999 says:

Here’s the entire Led Zeppelin “Immigrant Song” parody:

16. Alleycats says:

Ahhh hahahaha… “you throw a rock at Trump, he hits you with a Buick,,”
    LOLZ.

17. Landslide says:

Justin from Canada’s eyebrow migrating onto Kim Jong Un’s head!!!! Snort!!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

18. Minnie says:

“I ran out of adjectives for crazy”

Hahahaha, that would be sad if it wasn’t true!

😆😆😆

19. Awesome Job ! The Miami Vice soundtrack to the North Korea video? Velly Velly clever 🙂

20. woohoowee says:

🙂 Another classic, Cuz!

21. wheatietoo says:

I love the “Knights in White Satin” music used, when showing Pres Trump shaking the hands of all those Graduates.
    All one-thousand-one-hundred-and-something.

That was awesome!
    And it was an absolutely epic thing for our President to have done.

22. mazziflol says:

If they actually believe Trump is making America, Nazi Germany…why the push to disarm Americans? You’d think that if this was what they truly believed, they would be arming up to the teeth!

• covfefe999 says:

They believe Trump is making America Nazi Germany because they know nothing about
      the Nazis. Ignorant libs. I used to be one of them, when I was younger and stupid about history and politics.

23. Amy2 says:

That was my first exposure to Intellectual Froglegs. Thanks! ‘loved the FBI part!

24. Navy says:

I just peed in my pants watching that video….

AND I DON’T CARE !!!

25. Katherine McCoun says:

Puckets is small. I don’t think the same crowd as last yr will fit, much less more (which I expect due to your growing popularity!)

26. coltlending says:

A Joe Dan Masterpiece.

27. wolfrom1 says:

Loved every minute. Wish I had someone I could send it to who would listen. Sadly many have been trained that knowledge comes in 30 second sound bites.
    Still i am going to share it. Can not give up!

28. Cooper45 says:

Joe Dan;
    You are at least 3 things liberals are not. Clever, funny and affable. Thanks for the many laughs.

29. SW Richmond says:

Regarding the montage of Obama people getting arrested:. I am pretty sure Brennan will resist arrest and will have to be shot.

30. Koot Katmando says:

Funny Video. I actually watched the whole thing. I think the music choices had as much to do with me watching it as the content. Escape from New York theme – LoL I have not heard that in years. They should turn that into a video game.

31. teeheeman says:

I just hit Joe Dan’s tip jar for this video – very effective and HILARIOUS

32. Psycho Monkee says:

Made In America ‼️🇺🇸‼️
    Joe Dan, 💥💥LIKE💥💥

33. Super productions !! Keep up the good work. I plan to attend the August 4 Puckett’s event and encourage others. I’m forwarding your web site to my good conservative friends. Conservatives are blessed with great sense of humor and of course being right. I might be wrong — but I doubt it.

34. AndrewJackson says:

This needs way more post/comments. Nothing beats a montage of intellectual froglegs. Go Joe Dan, the people are behind you!

35. Asparagus Tip says:

“You rights will not defend themselves,” or “YOUR rights will not defend themselves.” You should fix that. It looks stupid.

36. Eskyman says:

That’s the best one yet, JoeDan- but then, I say that every time, and every time it’s TRUE!

Wish I could join you at your shindig this August, what a hoot that will be, but sadly I’m among your cousins. The good news is, I don’t have moths living in my wallet; the bad news is, it’s because there’s nothing in my wallet to live on!

Keep up the good work, Froglegs keep me going! Food for my soul, they are!

37. sunnydaysall says:

Joe Dan (Intellectual Froglegs) says he needs our help to get his message out for POTUS Trump and MAGA to the masses! He is being blocked at every turn by social media!

Hope it is ok to post this here!

38. Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

Great job, Joe Dan! You got skillz!

39. Mike diamond says:

Right On Joe Dan ! You nailed it!

40. Papoose says: