Quick, with MAGA-shocking news reverberating there’s a mid-west rush on winnamins.

Remember that massive MAGA Trump rally last week in Duluth Minnesota? That would be the 9,000 strong rally where twice as many were turned away?

Well, the data team at MAGA HQ have crunched the numbers and Brad Parscale shares the results: “The crowd at the Minnesota rally was 60% Democrat and Independent.”

(Link)

This entry was posted in Cold Anger, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2018, media bias, Patriotism, President Trump, Tea Party, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

331 Responses to MAGA Earthquake Hits Minnesota: “The crowd at Trump’s Minnesota rally was 60% Democrat and Independent”…

1. Gov Jay says:

Out of that 60%… what percent were democrats and what percent were independents?…

• It looks like 30% Dems – 30% Independents according to a reply to his tweet.

• Akindole says:

And that ugly conformity bias is still embedded in those self reports, which means….MAGA dip-pity doodah.

Pretty astonishing no matter how you cut it.

• jimbo says:

so nearly a full 1/3 Dems and 1/3 Indies,,,

THAT IS US.. that is my people. As I have said you don’t need to be either a Republican or “conservative” to love the USA and be a patriot, likewise being a Repub or conservative doesn’t mean you are a patriot, see the corrupt Bush crime family or song bird McShame..

One thing I wish our PoTUS would do is stop summarily blaming Dems when the never-Trump(never MAGA) Repubs are doing their part to thwart the MAGA agenda. This isn’t about Repubs and Dems, it’s about red blooded Americans vs blue blooded globalists, many of the later having a big red R by their name.

MAGA cheers from your libertarian liberal friend.

• Doug says:

You will see that in his second term thats for sure..he will stop being nice

• Akh says:

MAGA salute from this non-left liberal!

• Michael says:

If I had to choose I am a Jefferson liberal.

A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.

To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers (administrators) too plainly proves a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms [of government] those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others.

Thomas Jefferson.

• Jeff says:

That parallels one of my favorite Founders’ quotes.
              “That government is best which governs least.”
              – Thomas Paine

• Michael says:

Jeff have you read Freehold or The Moon is a Harsh Mistress?

• Lindenlee says:

Love the Anti-Federalists. Almost all of the South was so. Love the writings of Richard Henry Lee, Jefferson’s compatriot.

• Jeff says:

Hi Michael. I consider Robert A Heinlein my personal mentor, and role model. I’ve read every word Heinlein has ever written, many times over. I’ve read TMIAHM so many times, it’s in pieces. No, really in pieces, it has fallen apart. It’s almost a looseleaf binder now. Maybe I should get a new copy….
                  How about you? Are you a Heinlein guy? What’s your favorite? How do you compare his novel “Friday” to today’s society (I see it as inevitable)? Keeping in mind, he’s been right about a great many of his predictions.

• Michael says:

Jeff WP won’t let me reply to your question in the correct place.
                  I first read ‘Mistress’ in Worlds of IF magazine in the 1960s.
                  Was torture to have to wait for the next episode to hit he news stands.
                  And yes RAH was far and away THE influential person in my life.
                  Michael Z Williamson is clearly influenced by him also. I recommend his “Freehold” series highly!

• jimbo says:

Starman Jones says “hi”.

• Jeff says:

Michael, I had the same problem as you and couldn’t reply to your reply, so I’ll circle back up here.
              When you said “Freehold,” I thought you meant Heinlein’s “Farnham’s Freehold.” I’ve never heard of Mr Williamson or his “Freehold” work. But if he is a writer in the style of Heinlein, I will certainly check that out. Thanks for the tip.
              I’ve been working my way through the Hugo winners list, starting in 1953 and working forward. A lot of gems in that list, to be sure. A couple of dogs, too, but that’s just me. But there were a couple or three that took my breath away. One of those was Connie Willis’ “The Doomsday Book.”
              Took my breath away.

• Lucille says:

President Trump is playing the game quite well at the moment, isn’t he. Glad that people other than conservatives and a nicely growing percentage in different parties recognize what he’s up against.

One thing sure, we will never see Democrat politicians calling out their own by name. Schumer sorta had to give a warning about how the Dems are acting right now, ’cause hate doesn’t play real well to sane people. But it’s not because he cares about people being threatened, stalked, harassed and physically pushed around.

President Trump knows right now that blogs and new media are getting the word out on the Uniparty, and it simply wouldn’t be wise for him to do the same if he wants to get anything done at all. God bless him!

• JonS says:

He makes very simple, powerful, understandable statements. Vote for Republicans. Simple.

• Newt Love says:

> “… you donโ€™t need to be either a Republican or โ€œconservativeโ€ to love the USA and be a patriot, likewise being a Repub or conservative doesnโ€™t mean you are a patriot, see the corrupt Bush crime family or song bird McShame…”

Jimbo, your are my cousin!
          In high school, I walked precincts for Richard Nixon. I hung in there as an (R) until G-HW-Bush said to “Read my lips.”

I quit the (R) Party, but never gave up on America.
          Since then, my wife and I are always registered voters, but have no party affiliation.

DJT was such a breath of fresh air in the primaries.
          We voted for PDJT in 2016, who is turning out to be the savior of America!

• jimbo says:

Newt, DJT has Democrats trying to channel Ronald Reagan right now and claim some ethereal moral high ground of “facts”.

We havent even witnessed the MAGnitude of the MAGA yet, we are still too close to the moment in history to see it.

• Brian Backes says:

Yes, as do I. And I think we will see Trump go hard on GOPe neverTrump Reps sometime after winning the November midterms. Once the House is secure, gloves come off.

MAGA!

P.S. The neverTrump Republicucks know it, too.

• jimbo says:

“Once the House is secure, gloves come off.”

may it be, enya, may it be..

we are witnessing what is with near certainty THE MOST corrupt government in US history, while many of the “Republicucks” sit there on their thumbs and wriggle nervously. The media is embarrassingly unable to engage in anything like investigation and joins hands with their globalist friends in the DC swamp for another world cumbiya moment.

Hoping in six years we can look back and be even more proud of this moment! Keep the MAGA train rollin.

• Uncle Al says:

That second tweet from Parscale says the pre-rally canvas showed “nearly 30% Democrat”. Subtract that from 60% and you find that a little over half of the non-Republicans are Democrats and the rest Indies.

That’s using Old Math, so it’s probably OK! (-:

• stringplayer55 says:

Actually, a little under half of the non-Republicans were Democrats and a little over half were Independents.

• Ditch Mitch says:

Better than Gallup or Frank Luntz math.

• jimbo says:

Will never forget(or forgive) the “Rasmussen: ITS HILLARY BY A LANDSLIDE” reports. Suspect these professional pollsters are all taking large amounts of cash through the backdoor to bias their outputs.

• Newt Love says:

> “… Suspect these professional pollsters are all taking large amounts of cash through the backdoor to bias their outputs.”

Look up “bandwagon effect” in a non-gaggle search engine.
            It says that some (stupid) voters are swayed by wanting to be part of a movement. (Think of the famous Dr Pepper slogan.)

Plainly, “push-polling” and the “bandwagon effect” are part of our political culture, and the pollsters know that and use it, especially early on. As it gets closer to the actual election, “the polls tighten” which really means that the polling companies are backing away from push-polling and bandwagons, and are moving toward the actual numbers, so that they won’t be totally embarrassed when the election results come in.

Too bad for them, they were not polling “the forgotten men and women of America.” It was like the polling company that projected that FDR’s opponent would win, based on polling the readers of The Saturday Evening Post. The vast number of laborers that elected FDR didn’t read that magazine.

The few Deplorables that were polled knew enough to lie to the pollster, so as to instigate the monkey wrench in the gears of American politics.

• railer says:

15 years ago, Real Clear Politics was a useful tool as a poll aggregator, and fairly accurate. It’s garbage now, as it’s been coopted just as you describe. Honest polling is very rare today, I believe.

• Ditch Mitch says:

jimbo, I agree. It was said Rass was the most accurate in 2000 (too close to actually be accurate) and 2004. So they get the accuracy sticker for the next elections. Klutz and Rass I am sure were paid to skew the polls.

• kiskiminetas says:

Gallup and Luntz use swamp math which means the polling is corrupt.

• cadgbd says:

I saw a comment saying it was 30% / 30%

• Newt Love says:

> “I saw a comment saying it was 30% / 30%”

Either way, it certainly starting to look a whole lot like PDJT will turn Minnesota RED in 2020! (Maybe even before!)

• snellvillebob says:

I’ll bet Hillary thinks they were all 100% Despicable.

2. jamesvsmithjrj says:

I am blown away. In November, by the grace of God, so will the blue wave.

3. koley55 says:

Well, going to Duluth was a good choice. He probably wouldn’t have gotten that kind of reception around the Twin Cities. But Duluth and the (nearby) iron range are solidly Democrat and those voters have been ignored by the DFL for years. Smart move.

4. Deplorably99 says:

MAGA EVERYWHERE

5. kinthenorthwest says:

Wow thank you Sundance Already shared on Twitter. Bet Liberal heads will start blowing up LOL.

6. Bill Henslee says:

Anyone who doesn’t feel the energy and favorable response of the country behind Trump now isn’t listening. Oh, right, not listening is what progressive Democrats do.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Why do you think they have become so violent.

• USTerminator says:

I can feel the political ground shaking around me. My boss is a life time Democrat but he already conceded that Trump economy is so good and probably win the second term. Even though he is not planning to vote for Trump yet but I think it is coming. No more, “only gullible idiots would believe anything Trump said”. I just smile.

• Garrison Hall says:

Everywhere I look nowadays I see “help wanted” and/or “W’re hiring” signs. It’s been a long, long time since I saw that. It’s easy to understand why. The UniParty and globalists have intentionally set out to destroy the American working class and middle-class. They envision a New World Order without borders where everybody earns about the same amount of money. I order for this to happen America must be made a lot poorer while resources have to be shifted to 3rd world and developing country to raise their economies in order to create a world-wide common marketplace.

In a few months time Trump has completely destroyed their carefully laid plans. What’s a bit laughable is that Ryan and McConnell and the “moderate” RINO Republicans who are loyal to the donor class, thought they could con Trump into accepting a DACA amnesty deal that kept the borders open. They should have known better. And now, looking at the huge crowds Trump is drawing, they have to be wondering just who is going to vote for them? Certainly not those folks.

7. citizen54 says:

Kind of funny because if you go believe the MSM everyone in America hates Trump. Glad I stopped watching television.

8. MIKE says:

I guess we ain’t gonna hear this little stat on “the nightly news”. L O’D; “STOP THE HAMMERING! STOP THE %#*&!@ HAMMERING!”

• LBB says:

I think O’Donnell was one of the first batch to exhibit TDS. We need a new medical term for those that surpass that, or have it the worst.

• warmiga says:

TARD: Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.

• Newt Love says:

wamiga,
          I hope you aren’t mad, but I submitted your word to urbandictionary . com.
          They are BIGLY LEFT, so I doubt it will be entered into their definitions, but we will see. If it is, I will gladly give you the credit if you want it.

• Bill says:

I am going to propose TURD: Trump is Unacceptable Resistance Disorder.

They are all a bunch of TURDS aren’t they?

Always take a healthy dose of Dr. Donald J. Trump’s Extra Strength Winnamins every day!

• piper567 says:

MIKE .I kinda like it that msm will ignore this little factoid.
      Watching them meltdown last November was the best.
      If they are once again caught off guard, the 25% of people who pay them the slightest attention will only be further reduced.
      This is very good news.
      Hope Parscale lets OAN and maybe Dupree and a few others have this info, and it is pushed.
      With all the caca our enemies are sending our way, its good to have encouragement like this…

9. kea says:

mid-west rush on winnamins.—- Forget the winnamins I think this calls for drinks all around!!!!!! Cheers!!!!

This was in Duluth Minnesota? Wow talk about an engaged group I might add!!!!

My how telling. Keep it up nancy and mad max!!! MAGA

• piper567 says:

mavh, I used to look at GQ when waiting for my oil to be changed…some nice looking men in gorgeous clothing.
      Had no idea they had devolved into just another worthless pos leftist rag.
      Haven’ seen one in a while. Guess they have taken up the clever business model of the “women’s magazines”. Ideology over greed. smh.
      Thanks for the heads-up.

10. rumpole2 says:

WINNING TEAMS always attract more fans.. and more more enthusiastic fans ๐Ÿ™‚

#WALKAWAY

11. Firefly says:

The democrats, uniparty and msm misjudged the American people. Minnesota MAGA response shows We The People of our constitutional republic are fully capable of figuring out what is best – no matter how many times the msm and uniparty politicians parrot nonsense otherwise.

12. bosscook says:

And everyone knows Dems lie, so probably closer to 40-45%

13. Subro52 says:

So many CLOSET Trumpers. And with all the vitriol and revenge tactics from the Left they remain in the closet UNTIL November! Bring on the Red Tsunami!

14. Tonawanda says:

There is a cleansing spiritual aspect to MAGA.

There is a national desire to reconnect as Americans, and to respect each other, to end divisions and hatred.

Trump offers a return to normalcy, so long denied us by the powers that be.

15. Niagara Frontier says:

Time to put the leadership and staff at DNC HQ on suicide watch. Also, be careful walking by tall buildings in which the upper floors are occupied by CNN, MSNBC and their brethren.

16. NYGuy54 says:

Wait until the American public understands what is happening in Iran. Dangerous times for the ruling mullahs as the economy trends downward. More states like Minnesota will go MAGA

17. The funny thing about MSM outrage is that it makes the people who loved Trump love him more, the people who hated Trump hate him more, and the people who were unsure about Trump, more sure they will vote for him in 2020! #MoreWinning ๐Ÿ˜€

18. Deb says:

Duluth has long been a union stronghold. It is traditionally Democrat, Hillary won St. Louis county by a wide margin in 2016. The economic policies of the PDJT administration seems to have won them over. When PDJT announces this location for a rally, I knew it was a message to the Dems. The media missed this, because they are either stupid, willfully blind, or both. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s both.

• koley55 says:

Yeah – Duluth, Superior and the iron range are solidly union and DFL strongholds. But different, I think, than the precious progressive politics in Minneapolis/St. Paul, which is all about Gays, Women, Race and “immigrants.” All of which don’t necessarily fly to the guys in union windbreakers.

• Newt Love says:

> “… Duluth, Superior and the iron range are solidly union and DFL strongholds. …”

Yeah, but unemployed union members notice when jobs come back to their area. Those union members voted (D) for the previous jobs, but when the Donkey Party pushed the jobs out of the US [Obama said: “Those jobs are gone. You think he can wave a magic wand and make them come back?”]

So, the union executives may remain rabid foaming at the mouth rottweiler type Donkeys, but the people who want to work a high-paying union job will flip to PDJT’s party, who is bringing LABOR Jobs back to America! [I guess PDJT does have a “magic wand” that Obama didn’t! “What’s in your pants,” Oblamer?]

So, it makes perfect sense that the forgotten working men and women, who want to work, are moving to PDJT’s party, while the Donkeys are telling those union workers to go back on welfare and SNAP (Food Stamps).

It’s done! Minnesota is going RED! in 2018 and 2020!

• pacnwbel says:

PDJT scores by using simple language that people understand. His message is always clear, never intentionally nuanced or subtle. We know where we stand with him, and so do the leaders of other countries.

• DJ says:

“Duluth has long been a union stronghold. It is traditionally Democrat, Hillary won St. Louis county by a wide margin in 2016.”

Traditionally Democrat? Yes, but… Many of those Dems are old school Dems – your grandpa’s Dems, if you will. They didn’t vote for PDJT last election because other than reality TV, they didn’t know him and they wanted to stay true to their beliefs. Now they see that PDJT is more “old Dem” than the current Dem party and is more in tune with their beliefs than the current Dems. These are “salt-of-the-earth” Dems up there, not the pansy pussy hat wearing Dems in the rest of the country.

• ladypenquin says:

These Democrats tend to be on the socially conservative side, what were called the Reagan Democrats. They have a strong sense of being American, along with being a Democrat – because their families were all union-Democrats.

The Democrats of the urban blighted cities are filled with Lefty liberals who haven’t got a conservative bone in their body, and they’re the ones wanting to remove all restraint on the social values and mores of our society. They’re also the ones working closely with the globalists…it’s about fascist power, and keeping people dependent and enslaved.

• Raven says:

Duluth is one city in northern Minnesota that is known to be blue, just like the Twin Cities beast. All the people in socialist Duluth take the rest of St. Louis County down.

But go 20 miles out in any direction from Duluth and sanity quickly sets in.

Lake County, 20 miles up Lake Superior’s north shore from Duluth, voted for Donald Trump during the precinct caucuses when the rest of Minnesota voted for Lil’ Marco.

Lots of sane northern Minnesotans voted for President Trump, and attended the rally last week.

It was a sweet time for sure!

19. Don’t wanna over-do it with this photo, but c’mon, its Minnesohtah๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ”ซpew๐Ÿ”ซpew

• Sayit2016 says:

DGG you crack me up with your “pew pew” LOL we used to make that sounds as kids and it makes me laugh every time.

• jimbo says:

In fairness to Minny, if you look at the county map, nearly 80% of the state is red, it’s the magic “twinshitty” that turns it blue. Likewise for our friends in Illinois, NEARLY 90% of that state is red by county, it’s the chi-chi-chi town that throws it.

With a little patience the MAGA will prevail!

• Newt Love says:

> “… itโ€™s the magic โ€œtwinshittyโ€ that turns it blue. Likewise for our friends in Illinois, NEARLY 90% of that state is red by county, itโ€™s the chi-chi-chi town that throws it. …”

If those “twinshitty” and chi-chi-chi town folks want a job, and off of the dole, and some self-respect, then they need to get on “The Trump Train.”

If not, they will benefit in a tiny way, because the NEW TRUMP ECONOMY IS A RISING TIDE THAT LIFTS ALL BOATS, even the deadbeats in section-8 housing on SNAP (food stamps).

Either way, PDJT is winning!

• Minnie says:

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks, grace, I needed that!!

Seriously, all our Treepers are the BEST. Honored to share my little twig with you all ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

• LafnH20 says:

๐Ÿ˜

20. Merle Marks says:

Beginnings of proof positive that without media lies, America IS responding positively to Our President’s work and policies. MSM would indeed have you believe that the Left is winning and we Trumpers are all racists, destined for the trash heap. I am praying for a RED WAVE and can’t wait for sundance to walk us through the warroom to victory…would love to hear that famous phrase “It won’t even be close…”

21. L4grasshopper says:

To the assembled: What are the top 2 or 3 primary races we should be paying attention to tonight?

• bosscook says:

I think Utah is pretty important and it would be a STUNNING rebuke to the NeverTrumpers for Romney to lose.

• Shadrach says:

Maryland governor (Will Larry Hogan keep his R seat)
      Jeff Flake (Az)
      Florida (Scott vs Nelson (D))

and there’s a good list in here:

• LBB says:

Also, McMaster for SC Gov.

D’s are watching if Chelsea Manning will win over Incumbent Cardin in MD.

• piper567 says:

…and we probably should consider sending our $$$ to credible MAGAfolk, as RNC rarely supports MAGA Candidates.
      This may need to be a real push.
      As someone pointed out yesterday, if Omar got just 2-3M of us to send him $1, he might make a dent in Mad Maxine’s CA fortress. He has tweeted he has NO RNC $$$,

• Raven says:

Talking about Minnesota. . .

August 14 primaries. . .

Jeff Johnson got the GOP endorsement after working hard and actually winning over many people to his strong stands on everything we hold dear.

Tim Pawlenty, former MInnesota Governor who left the state in a mess when he left, came back after being a Washington, D.C. financial lobbyist (doesn’t that just scream uniparty CoC?!) and saying he is once again running for the Governor’s seat — no matter what anyone has to say about it.

The only thing I thought of when Tim came back to Minnesota riding a money wave (he had more money two weeks after entering the 4 way gubernatorial race than the other three candidates had combined after working at it for many months!) was he is here to split the Republican ticket and ensure a Democrat wins the race.

Please, pray for Minnesotans not to be blinded by name recognition of our former Governor, and to see the true intentions of every candidate running.

• Raven says:

And for Jim Newberger to beat Amy Baby Butcher Klobuchar,

Doug Wardlow to beat Keith I ain’t no muslim Elison,

Karin Housley to beat whoever it is currently holding down Al Frankenstein’s old seat (EEeewwww!),

and Pete Stauber to get the seat once gold plated for Rick, I live in northern Minnesota but don’t want anyone here to have a job, Nolan.

22. Vince says:

Before the election I knew if he could win Duluth, he could win Minnesota. He didn’t, but got close. Duluth is a solid blue collar, exporting, mining and manufacturing aware town. Now that they have seen President Trump keep his promises, the Great Lakes, including Minnesota should be solidly MAGA.

23. Donzo says:

Democraps are stocking up on Depends. I worry they might use TDS as a successful insanity defence. Oh, I forgot, ….Trump is working on those judges, too.

24. Beth Blake says:

Whaaaaaat?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone

• Newt Love says:

> “Whaaaaaat?!?!?
      Sent from my iPhone ”

Next time, could you wait to reply from a computer, and be more articulate about what part of the brilliant sundance post you are referring to?

Your post is too ambiguous to interpret.
      “Whatcha talkin’ ’bout, Willis?”
      — Gary Coleman on Different Strokes

25. Sadly, I was in Duluth the day after the rally. MAGA hats and shirts were still everywhere. I was wearing my “Les Deplorables” shirt and was getting high fives from all kinds of people.

26. The Devilbat says:

Stand by for some exploding democrats heads.

27. alliwantissometruth says:

I’ve said numerous times before & I’ll say it again…

A real & viable economy, jobs, upward mobility, opportunity, rising wages, safer neighborhoods, better quality of life (all direct examples of Trumps leadership) win out over ideology, party affiliation, brainwashing & yes, even irrational hatred

All of this so called “social justice” crap younger generations are growing up with sticks with them because they think it’s the “cool thing” to do, becomes useless when they actually have to start working & paying the bills. Many, not all but many, start to realize the democrat agenda is all about hurting them, not helping them

People are inherently good, & they can get caught up in the lies & propaganda of the left easily, but most will put the human instinct of self survival & interest first & foremost when it comes time for life responsibility

Hopefully many of them will realize the democrats agenda is not only about hurting them but hurting every group of people they use to garner power too. Maybe they’ll then be better parents themselves & bring their own children up free of brainwashing & manipulation

The Trump Doctrine runs deep

28. Nikita's_UN_Shoe says:

Minnesota Governor Dayton’s Somali buddies will soon be losing their welfare hanouts.

• Newt Love says:

> “Minnesota Governor Daytonโ€™s Somali buddies will soon be losing their welfare handouts.”

Nudge, Nudge. Wink, Wink. Enough said.

29. WVPatriot says:

Wonderful news.

GOD bless and protect AMERICA…our blessed President — DONALD JOHN TRUMP — and PATRIOTS!!!

30. limelite001 says:

Yeah, about that ‘Blue Wave’ in November….. It’s not even going to be a ripple. In fact, it’s more like the Bermuda Triangle.

No wonder the Dems are desperate for open borders. They need to bribe people to vote for them promising them free stuff.

31. waltherppk says:

32. Non=combative. says:

The Red Pill prescription… MAGA 3 times daily.

33. Pam says:

Holy cow! That is astounding! um what blue wave? ๐Ÿ˜‰

34. waltherppk says:

35. daughnworks247 says:

In the other tweet, you can break down the numbers to 40% Repub, 30% Dem and 30% Indie.
    What shocked me was that Parscale could tag the people by cross referencing voter rolls from the RNC. Didn’t know we could do that but proud we can.

• daughnworks247 says:

• piper567 says:

Parscale is a real Wizard…SO glad he’s onboard with our great President.
      He kinda makes up his very own statistical categories.
      Night before the November Election, his #s showed Trump w/a 97% chance of winning.

• ladypenquin says:

One of the most important visuals from Duluth, and the other rallies we’ve seen, is the age change regarding support for a GOP president. Prior to candidate/President Trump, the attendees tended to be middle-age and upward.

Based on the scanning of these crowds, I’m amazed and delighted with the much younger attendees. That’s an important group of voters. Young and enthused means he is expanding into traditional Democrat territory.

Like baseball, President Trump is stealing “all” the bases.

36. Gil says:

Funny thing is he had to move to a larger arena for the rally and they were still the majority?!
    Ho lee cow!!! Lets see what midterms bring in 6 months but right now the blue wave looks like a raindrop. Plip.

• Donzo says:

Democrats and their media accomplices push the narrative of a blue wave to demoralize conservatives and create a self-fulfilling prophesy to defeat us. Now that the tables seem to be turning based upon poll trends and rally sentiment, we should be careful not to get too confident and fall prey to the same.

• Ono says:

Blue wave… Wipeout!.

That’s going to hurt

37. A2 says:

Looks like a lot of people decided they want to be winners not losers.

38. waltherppk says:

39. Publius2016 says:

Hispanic Americans and Black Americans are getting very angry too! Already President holds the highest numbers for any Republican Candidate, soon it will double!

• piper567 says:

This guy, who I assume began this #WalkAway thingy, doesn’t miss much, does he?
      Very good synopsis and, imo very effective truth.
      Hope he has some form of security in place.

• cthulhu says:

Nice review of the current status….. Now, he needs to take the other red pill — things didn’t change during his lifetime, they merely unmasked. Secessionists during the Civil War were Democrats. Republicans freed the slaves. The KKK were Democrat shock troops. The opposition to Civil Rights legislation in the 60s were Democrats (MLK was a Republican). Bull Connor, who attacked civil rights protesters with police dogs and firehoses — yeah, Democrat.

But, y’know — welcome to the party, pal!

• LafnH20 says:

OUTSTANDING!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Just. Walk. AWAY!!!

40. CM-TX says:

Choose a sideโ€ฆ

“The Left in 2018 โ€“ Unhinged”

Vs.

“500 Days of American Greatness”

41. Echo says:

A much underestimated attraction of this so far Great President is his straight talk.
    If the truth offends you listen instead to the media.
    Democrat voters sick to their eyeballs of being socially engineered to their great disadvantage in every aspect of their lives by media, govt, universities and bureaucrats must terrify the Democrat Party.

• mr.piddles says:

The S.C. rally last night was hilarious. What a showman. A showman on a mission and a will to execute and succeed. Not so bad.

• ladypenquin says:

POTUS’ showmanship doesn’t miss a thing. His thanking Laura Bush for that nice letter… perfect, especially considering what happened under his watch, but more importantly, I’ve noticed that President Trump doesn’t “miss anything, doesn’t forget anything,” and I bet he only forgives what is forgivable.

42. Wayne Robinson says:

I was born and raised a Democrat . I worked all my adult life as union ironworker . What our President Donold Trump espouses were the values of the Democrats up to seventies . Now there is no such a thing as Democrat they are all Marxist . Im retired as of 05 on union pension andsocial security . I will never vote again for any so called Democrat . If i can not in good conscience votefor the Republican i will write in a suitable name but it will not be a falsley so called Democrat because that is impossible that party does not exist ithas been superceeded by Marxist only .

• mimbler says:

Wayne,
      One of the older guys at our weekly work friend’s lunch (retired and still working mix) is 87, and like his father before him was a lifelong democrat.

We talk politics a lot at this lunch and he was interested and asked lots of questions. It took a couple of years, but by the time Trump rolled around he was slightly open to Trumps message. By the election, he voted for him.

Now he’s firmly in the camp you describe,

• jimbo says:

many of the congressional Dems now identify as the “Democratic Socialist” party.

• mr.piddles says:

Might be a little #MeToo mixed into that equation. As in, #MeToo progressive liberal, Democratic Socialist, whatever else you want to call me.

• ladypenquin says:

The truth is, they may think they’re belong to the “Democrat Socialist” party, but the radicals in leadership are Fascist. Socialism makes their conscience feel better, but the what we’re seeing is Fascism – shutting down free speech, only group think allowed, religious liberty in jeopardy, schools used for indoctrination, etc.

We rejoice in the Supreme Court rulings Tuesday, but the closeness of the vote is scary. Of course, still a win. But it means 4 “Justices” are no longer following the Constitution or the legislated laws, and they’ve entirely dumped religious freedom.

When a state can tell a pro-life organization that they have to teach about abortion, violating religious beliefs, then you have a Fascist state, and we no longer have religious freedom. It has already happened for the Catholic Charities adoption agencies, ie. Massachusetts had to close down their adoption center because the State ruled they had to allow adoptions to homosexual couples.

Democrats use the feel good nattering of socialism, but the Left has already reached the Fascist state of being.

43. Fmr dem says:

As a former Obama voter (ugh), I was a dem of the workingman, anti-globalist variety (remember them?). Now, it’s clear that the Dems would gladly tax working families into poverty to fund free sex changes for deluded transexuals, so they will never have my support again. It doesn’t matter because I’m in a deep blue district/state, but know the change is everywhere. Thank God for PDJT.

• KBR says:

That is exactly why I spell it the Demoncrat Party: oldtime Democrats were not so evil as the Demoncrats of today.

• Wayne Robinson says:

Dont fault yourself for voting for Oboma . You tookthe man at his word . The things said weregood and right but fact is it was always a lie with Bathhouse Barry . Everything Barry said was bullshit because ” out of the heart the mouth speaks” he lied because he is a liar . In time people will look back at his presiddncy and wonder what it was about . To me it wasabout God waking up a nation that is all . In the end people will search for one accomplishment by him during eight years kinda like trying to find one good thing done by Hillary no one can name it .

44. Kate says:

I truly believe the rally’s are the best way for our President to push his agenda and gain more support, I don’t think we have ever seen any politician do this because instead once their election is over they sit back and take the voter for granted, no more.
    MAGA

• Minnie says:

Agreed.

President Trump also takes his message directly to We The People through Twitter.

Even those who donโ€™t have an account can read those messages and last count I saw he has over 53.1 million followers!

• I have been casually watching his follow count go up over the last couple of months and it seems to me he gains about 100,000 every 7 to 10 days

• Dobegirl says:

jsgnextup2018

I’ve been following that since end of November, 2017 when he had 45 million.
          He’s now at 53.1 million.
          That’s 8.1 million in 7 months = 1,157,000 a month = 38,570 people A DAY.

45. Blue Wave meets Cold Anger!
    All those hoping to retake Congress and impeach Trump must be soiling their panties right about now!
    More popcorn please!

46. nerveman says:

I have said from the beginning of this administration that not only is the President rebuilding the GOP but he is redefining the what it means to be mainstream Conservative. More people are moving past the cartoon cutout Republican that the MSM portrays. For example I am common a sense social liberal. Fiscally conservative. Nuetral to Gay Marriage. Pro Gun Rights. Constitutionalist. National Sovereignty conscious. Believe in work for pay. Don’t tread on me kind of guy.

47. wait a minute says:

My daughter lived in the twin cities after her husband got out of the A.F. she went to school there. When they moved back to Georgia she was a full blown democrat with the talking points. She thought when told us she was a registered democrats we’d berate and start to listen to her. We all looked at her and laughed. It’s taken a few years but we cured her. She even voted for Trump. It was close though, I thought I might have to amputate her head to cure her.

48. mr.piddles says:

Big Blue Wave turning into Dangerous Undertow.

• Howzie says:

Uniparty Panic. Trying to tamp down. Trying to stop Trump from telling the truth. They are in FULL SCHMOOZE MODE! We need this battle. They are trying to stop the win. Shifting to try and get Trump to ‘tone down’….Globaloney…full speed ahead. Brit Fume is in panic.

• There’s A Song For That: Hillary’s Theme
      “Undertow” Mr. Big, from “What If … ?” (2011) https://youtu.be/b66HDfF49BE

… she couldn’t do it if she tried
      But she never tried, she’ll never try
      It’s running through her veins like cyanide
      It gets her by, but just for a while

How long, can she keep on chasing something wrong?
      Memories, of how she could’ve made it

The waves are crashing down, she’s caught in the undertow
      Drowning in the sea, yeah
      She’s looking for a light but there’s nowhere to go
      Undertow

She sees the world through hazy blood-shod eyes
      Just looking for another high
      She lives by golden rules that don’t apply
      Life passed her by, and I tell you why

How long, can she keep on chasing something wrong?
      Memories, of how she could’ve made it

The waves are crashing down, she’s caught in the undertow
      Drowning in the sea, oh-oh
      She’s looking for a light but there’s nowhere to go
      Undertow

How long, can she keep on chasing something wrong?
      Memories, of how she could’ve made it

The waves are crashing down, she’s caught in the undertow
      Drowning in the sea, yeah yeah
      She’s looking for a light but there’s nowhere to go

The waves are crashing down, she’s caught in the undertow
      Drowning in the sea, oh yeah
      She’s looking for a light but there’s nowhere to go
      Undertow

• softunderbelly says:

That joint was filled to the rafters! When have we EVER seen a politician draw these crowds with this enthusiasm. And to find that more than half are independents and Democrats? Astonishing! I think the Dems are in a pickle. I won’t guess what happens in November (too far out) but if it runs like these rallies, the Dems have a problem.

• ladypenquin says:

Obama came to my town to “campaign” during the 2012 election, it was held in a predominate black high school gym. He was anywhere near as popular in 2012 as he ahd been in 2008. I’m not so sure they didn’t steal that election…

OTOH, Obama’s second term gave us President Trump. A much better deal.

• Rex70 says:

To be sure, the 2012 Election was stole–and beta Romney was never, ever going to question its legitimacy. Steeling that election was a walk in the park for the Dem machine that year while they were already ensconced in D.C. after four years and assured that no one outside of it would have the balls to challenge them.

Thank God for MAGA-alpha Trump–which I do. Everyday.

• Maquis says:

That huge flushing sound is November 2018.

• Black Irish Rose says:

I hope my home state of MN is another breach in the blue wall for Dems in 2020.