President Trump Massive MAGA Rally – Duluth Minnesota 7:00pm EDT Livestream…

Tonight President Trump is holding a MAGA rally in Duluth, Minnesota.  The visit is a contrast between former Decepticon governor Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who criticized the MAGA policy, and his primary opponent Jeff Johnson who backs the president.

The rally in Duluth is also for Pete Stauber, a Republican congressional candidate running in the traditionally Democratic 8th District. Home of the state’s famed Iron Range, Minnesota is important ground for MAGA policy as a place where new tariffs on foreign steel will deliver economic benefits.  The GOP primary is set for Aug. 14.

President Trump is scheduled to deliver remarks to the audience at 7:30pm EDT:

UPDATE: Video Added

RSBN Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream #1Alternate Livestream #2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2018, energy, Environmentalism, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

647 Responses to President Trump Massive MAGA Rally – Duluth Minnesota 7:00pm EDT Livestream…

1. fleporeblog says:

I am so proud of our President! He absolutely loves our country and all of us. He fights every waking moment for us. Another incredible rally with such enthusiastic Americans. The crowd was fantastic. It gives our President such energy when he hears and sees the love we have for him.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

For those who missed it apparently FoxBusiness channel is rebroadcasting the rally and the president is just now approaching the podium. M A G A

2. Kerry Gimbel says:

The Dems are watching their 16 year plan go down the toilet

3. Troublemaker10 says:

4. drillerelite says:

Sure love me a Trump rally! If he makes it back out to CO, I’ll get to go to my 3rd one 👍🤠

5. Susan Jacob says:

I am not looking in the right place to find my comment – to correct myself – referring to “As A Man Thinketh” – I mistakenly attributed that to John Donne when I should have said James Allen (when thinking of the “weed seeds” of Peter Fonda).

6. FL_GUY says:

President Trump is truly a man of the people and he proves it by having these rallies for We the People. There has been no President in history that has PERSONALLY addressed millions of people until President Trump. 10K, 15K, 20K, 30K 35K….. it all adds up over time and President Trump did over a hundred rallies during the primaries and election. The media tries to hide it but the thousands of people who were there go home and tell 10s of thousands of their friends about it.

As usual, thousands get inside and thousands can’t get inside but wait outside. You’d better believe these politician types see this happening. I really enjoy President Trump bring the local and state pols on stage because I love looking at their shocked expressions at the massive crowds that support President Trump.

Rs ignore this at their peril, just ask former congressman Sanford, LOL! That’s why Lindsey has been singing from the Trump book so public and loud lately because he’s smart enough to see the writing on the wall.

I enjoyed the MN rally and we will be seeing a lot more of them leading up to the Nov. election. President Trump is going to finish destroying the D-Rats and good riddance.

7. Katherine McCoun says:

So many great moments in the rally! Just finished it. Always more fun to watch live but extra busy right now and had to watch recorded. Great way to end the day!

Favorite part of this rally: “reopening NASA”!!!!!!
    Reopening! Loved it!

Obama and the crazy outreach program effectively shut down NASA As anything but a social program and a climate scam echo chamber.

NASA is now being Reopened for real work, being given real goals and mission. Our space force is igniting the imaginations of a new generation by expanding their horizons and energizing our existing space work force. Just thrilling! What a man of vision!

• Charles-Martel says:

About 9 years ago I got called by NASA for an interview. I’m a technology guy born in the early 60’s so I thought okay cool worth talking to but they may be out of my league. Boy was I wrong. It was a truly sad spectacle. I don’t know if you’ve ever seen That old “I dream of Genie 🧞‍♀️” episode where Barbara Eden wants to prevent Tony (Major Nelson) from leaving NASA for a lucrative job in the private sector. So rather than show him the reality (his success and happiness as a wealthy defense contractor) she shows him a terrible future with him in a dank basement office hitting his head on leaky pipes and rummaging through old files, while he and Roger (Major Healy) try to pay the bills.

Man I guess genie had it right but in reverse. I was shocked at how broken down and sad the facilities were: broken concrete floors, office furniture literally from the 70’s. Tired, sad and depressed employees. Man it was depressing. I just said sayonara.

• Katherine McCoun says:

I hope it will be a turn around like never seen before. I already can hear people saying they are surprised at the speed of change, faster than expected And under budget! 😍

Make NASA great again!

• Colle Bay says:

Thanks for your first hand account. It all makes sense now.

It explains the money pumped into the place for their Islamic self-esteem program and their faux climate change grift.

• Beverly says:

This is the problem: the GOVERNMENT strangled them to death. The place started out being the most exciting place to work on the planet in the 1960s, but gradually layers of regulatory concrete settled over them, and the truly innovative, best and brightest went elsewhere.

For instance: when Chuck Yeager broke the sound barrier for the first time, he had broken ribs from a riding accident, so he had to use a broken-off broomstick to get his hatch in the X-15 to close.

But by 1995, it took nearly HALF A MILLION SIGNATURES to okay a single shuttle launch.

The Shuttle was another huge problem: it was a bastardized design, set in concrete in the 1960s, and it sucked up all the resources and money the agency had. And the GOVERNMENT (i.e., the landlubberly cowards of Congress) decreed that the Shuttle could only be tweaked, not replaced.

I used to write a newsletter for rocket engineers. One said to me bitterly, “That damn thing [Shuttle] was designed in the 1960s — do you really think we couldn’t do something a hell of a lot better NOW?”

So innovation was stifled, the designs calcified, the brightest minds got BORED and left. I’m old enough to remember the Gemini and Apollo programs, and [barely] John Glenn’s flight: my God, it was thrilling beyond belief. You had to be there. Read Tom Wolfe’s “The Right Stuff” (or watch the movie) to get an idea of it.

• svenwg says:

When I was just 10 years old I sat on a flight of stairs in the middle of the African wilderness listening to Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldwin piloting the Eagle 🦅 onto the face of the moon 🌓.

All I wanted to be was an astronaut 👩‍🚀 from that moment on and was devastated to learn when I was about 12 that as I was not an American there was no chance that I would ever be chosen to ride a rocket 🚀 to the moon and beyond.

• Gary says:

I was born May 5th, 1961.

8. Dutchman says:

Yeah, sure is a shame, how he cant fill up even a small venue, lol /s.

Hralth simply wouldn’t allow me or spouse to attend, but at least,ee can watch the stream.

Thanks for that,..

9. Deb says:

God bless PDJT. God bless the USA. God bless the Treehouse. Amen

10. Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

I think it is quite… touching, how the POTUS still takes a few minutes at his public events to remind us all of a particular obnoxious, opportunistic and lying politician who smugly voted against the repeal of Obamacare.
    When he mentions the “thumbs down” gesture this fraud used during the vote the reaction is immediate. EVERYONE knows who the President is talking about.
    Hope he was watching.

• shadowcole says:

Mr Mc no name according to Q? Do you know about Q? You probably do. Just in case others don’t, go to the reddit r/greatawakening and look at videos and related links on the sidebar about what Q is doing and who he might be. He/she/they are a high level persons close to President Trump who has been posting since last Oct with a socratic method. I was turned on to Q here in this very comment section last November and I want to personaaly thank that person, thank you. In case you missed it, there was a man standing behind President Trump with a huge Q on his shirt, it’s going mainstream. You can also read Q’s posts here, all the way back to the beginning in Oct. qanon.pub
      WWG1WGA

11. Missing Andrew says:

VSGPDJT – B.E.S.T 50sec. E.V.E.R

• Serena says:

Gosh I love this man. He is so funny! I know he drives the left completely insane when he says these things and it just makes me smile and smile. They take to twitter and message boards and repost his comments to prove just how narcissistic and insane he truly is! See this proves it!!They must have such sad and depressing little lives to get all triggered and worked up about these little witty gems that the President tosses out there. I sometimes feel sorry for them thinking how awful it must be that that they can’t sit back and enjoy this exciting amazing time in history.Then I think about all the damage they are doing to our country and the people that love it and defend it and that feeling goes away.Come on haters get a sense of humor. It must suck being so sour and angry all the time.

• dawg says:

You had to laugh after he said this, it was awesome. Somebody with this much of an ego, that would say these things, would usually turn you off. But with him, hes able to do it and get away with it because his ACTIONS show that he is sincerely looking out for the country’s best interests, for AMERICANS. You can say anything about him you want, but you CANT say that what hes doing isn’t the best thing for THIS country, for AMERICANS.

As they say, actions speak louder than words. His actions scream!

12. Donna in Oregon says:

I love President Trump 🙂

13. sunnydaze says:

Rally on re-play now on FNC.

14. DJ says:

It might just be the bourbon talking, but I think something changed today/tonight…

Several folks have mentioned above that PDJT really ripped into the libs tonight – more than usual. But I think it was more than just the words themselves, there was an extra edge in his voice – an extra emphasis on the attacks.

Then at the end of the rally, he stopped and pointed at the guy in the Q t-shirt. We may still have questions regarding Q being real as opposed to a LARP, but POTUS would know. If Q is a LARP, why bother to stop and point? (Not suggesting, of course, that that particular person was Q.) But why bother to acknowledge a fraud? Just good theater? Maybe. Or…

Q did post the picture, but later made yet another post:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 682934 No.1838471 📁
    Jun 20 2018 20:22:46 (EST)
    We serve at the pleasure of the President.
    We left the decision on timing to him.
    Today, at the rally, he made his decision.
    Shift in tactics.
    Attacks ^
    Q

So if you believe, then something did change tonight. And perhaps it is based on the events of the past few days.

Most people seem to think the IG report was a big nothing-burger. If all you read is the summary, then I suppose it was. But the details in the report are much more revealing than the summary would lead you to believe. Other important details came out in the testimony on Monday and Tuesday. And that report isn’t the end, it is just the start – there are 3 or 4 more coming.

And Susan Rice was back in the news today, although not directly. One of her staffers was testifying before the Senate Intelligence committee today along with a member of the State Department. It did not paint a pretty picture and outlined quite a few failures of BO’s administration regarding the Russian hacking and election activities. You can read about that here: https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-cyber-chief-confirms-stand-order-russian-cyberattacks-summer-2016-204935758.html

15. GB Bari says:

Well I loved it. But more importantly, it’s pretty obvious that these rallies are a YUUGE boost and recharge for our President. He is unconstrained by scripts or network time schedules or even his own schedule.

It’s Donald J. Trump in his wheelhouse. At his best. Talking with his peeps. His kind of folks. Real red blooded God fearing law abiding America loving patriotic citizens.

I’d bet these rallies do far more for his health than anything that comes in a pill.
    God Bless and protect him.

16. Julia Adams says:

I was there tonight in Duluth, MN at the Trump rally. I drove 2 hours to get there, stood in long lines for three and a half hours and by the grace of God and good luck, I was part of the last group who were granted entrance into Amsoil Arena. The turnout for Trump was massive, at least 20,000 people in total and standing outside. Trump supporters were everywhere hoping to get in and see the President of the United States: in the parking lots, in all levels of the adjacent parking garages, on the sidewalks and overhead skyways, waiting in the old DECC buildings, a turnout so huge, yet so peaceful, so we’ll behaved even though many knew the arena couldn’t hold everyone.

The evening started about fifteen minutes late. The place was actually quiet and filled with very nice people. People in wheelchairs, people with severe disabilities, African Americans, Native Americans, people from neighboring Wisconsin, people from the Iron Range communities, young people who are very, very pro-Trump. Believe me the scene was amazing and electric.

When Trump was finally announced, the crowd went nuts! Tonight was my first Trump rally. The experience was truly fantastic and foretelling. Republicans will be coming out to vote in big numbers in November because they want to help Trump! The people who drove for hours and stood in line for hours on end love Donald Trump.

The media cannot separate Trump from his base. I felt like I was a part of history in the making tonight in Duluth.

• webgirlpdx says:

Wonderful for you, Julia. Thank you for sharing this!👍👍

• wheatietoo says:

Thank you so much, Julia, for this first-hand report.

I love hearing/reading first-hand accounts of going to a T-Rally!

• dizzymissl says:

I love hearing re-caps from people who went to a rally. TY!

• Robin Ruprecht says:

I was there also…..It was a three hour drive and a four hour wait in line in a crowded skywalk. There was an electric outage in the area (coincident – or something else?) and the skywalk was extremely hot. Yet everyone waited it out, sweat pouring from head to toe and I didn’t hear anyone complain. I think Minnesota turned red hot today. what an experience!!!

• Serena says:

Thanks for that great report Julia. So happy you got to be there and share in the Trump excitement! I can only imagine how awesome and inspiring it must have been seeing it all in person. God bless you for sharing with us Treepers.

17. piper567 says:

entire speech all over…here and YT…lotsa choices.

18. Pat Frederick says:

i love reading the comments during/following a rally! You can feel the love and the excitement coming through everyone’s words…it’s very uplifting!!