FBI Director Chris Wray Press Conference – 5:30pm Livestream

FBI Director Christopher Wray will be holding a 5:30pn press conference to discuss the issues and fallout from the DOJ Inspector General report released earlier today.

UPDATE: Video Added

Those reading the report will note the executive summary and conclusions were not written by the same IG officials who wrote the body of the investigative findings.  The investigation doesn’t match the summary.  The media is using the summary for their narrative; however the content within the IG report is entirely devastating.

CNBC Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream LinkAlternate #2 Livestream Link

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, Jeff Sessions, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,467 Responses to FBI Director Chris Wray Press Conference – 5:30pm Livestream

1. ForGodandCountry says:

I gotta say…

Reading many of the sad, negative, defeatist comments today by concern trolls who claim to be PDJT supporters reminds me of something Christ said re: his coming day of victory and glory…

“Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me…”
    Matthew 7:22-23

• Sedanka says:

Thanks, Q.

• Mariposa323 says:

Yes Thank Q ! We the People . Not the World . We elected him . He is working hard everyday for Us . He is risking his life for Us . He is bringing the dignity of our Flag back , our warriors , veterans and all our Forgotten men and Women. We are grateful . We can honor him by showing him the respect of believing what he is still telling us . “ I’m working on it . Trust the plan .” No more words are necessary for me . God Bless President Trump . Long live our VSG PDJT !!

2. thomaspain1961 says:

I believe Trump allowed Wray to say there was no political bias in the illegal actions for Wray and the fbi to save face. Anyone with a third grade reading level knows that political bias was the engine of the illegal activities of the fbi. I am also convinced that Huber and Sessions believe the same.

• Nope2GOPe says:

Don’t forget that Wray reports to Rosenstein. 😉

• jb says:

Yes – Wray reports to Rosenstein.

A perfect sandwich concocted by VSG. Either way Rosenstein turns – trouble. Jeff Beau – the Stealth Assassin, is obviously a very patient man – he just keeps letting out the rope.

Art of the Deal. Seeing beyond the obvious. This is so much fun to watch, and so many here are sucking on lemons, grimacing, and missing the whole show!

Me? Lovin’ it!

3. jello333 says:

I think I’m as patient as anyone here. But while I’m still not ready to give up on Sessions yet (I have my reasons), I really can’t think of ANY good reason why Trump shouldn’t now fire Wray.

• Perot Conservative says:

Agreed.

Even Gowdy stepped back … Wray came off “business as usual”. Not leader, not honest.

• RJ says:

Send the team to class to :”brush up” on some “behaviors” then return to work? You kids need a time out!

The FBI ship is sinking…and the agents intend to go down with the ship! Inspector Horowitz did his best to “avoid” throwing a fast ball as his last pitch in the last inning to the last batter where it was full count, bases loaded.

“Everyone walks” is my gut feeling, the game is over, my team lost. As for Sessions and his sidekick Rod….who is the puppet and who is the master?

“We’re going to need a bigger boat!” Seems about right…as the swamp sharks come up for another bite against justice.

• TruthSeeker says:

Where did Trump get Christopher Wray? He has NEVER impressed me. I have disliked him ever since he testified before Congress many months ago, DEFENDING this corrupt institution. I LOVE that Mark Levin said on Hannity the SAME thing I said to my husband, about Wray ordering rank and file to undergo BIAS training. The rank and file should be outraged, since it was the 7th Floor, high-level biased FBI agents and lawyers who were so bias. I hope and pray the 30+ rank and file volunteering to come forward to expose even more corruption sheds more light on this disgraceful DOJ/FBI.

• TruthSeeker says:

Pretty sad rank and file have expressed concern about coming forward and having their careers ruined. What does that tell you about Christopher Wray? Some of them do NOT feel he has their back. Sad, sad time in our history.

• vladdy says:

How do we get past the statements about RR doing everything right, when RR refuses to respect checks and balances, slowwalks, stonewalls, and outright refuses to cooperate and even threatens them with legal action if they do their Constitutional duty?

I can’t.

• none says:

Sessions stated he was advised to recuse. Just who advised him to recuse himself and when? This may be very important as it could identify his motivation and culpability!

• jello333 says:

I kinda understand why he felt he needed to recuse himself. That’s not the main issue I have with him. The main question I have is DID HE TELL TRUMP HE WOULD RECUSE? I mean, did he tell him BEFORE Trump nominated him. If so, and yet Trump still nominated him knowing that Sessions was likely gonna recuse, then fine. If NOT, if he caught Trump by surprise AFTER the nomination, then that’s altogether different… and I DO blame Sessions.

4. I wanted to throw my shoes at the TV, but it is too expensive (the TV not the shoes)

• TruthSeeker says:

It is truly so bad for my health to watch this BS. Hillary getting off Scott free. Even Judge Napolitano asked “Why is she not being indicted?” It is so disgusting that she is getting a complete pass. Not only her, but ALL those who also used that server KNOWING it was illegal to do so, Uma, Cheryl Mills, her lawyers Kendall, Podesta and SO many more. There are emails between them in the public domain saying they KNEW they were doing wrong, Cheryl Mills admitting the corrupt Obama was emailing her. It is shocking and a disgrace for Obama and his corrupt reign of 8 years gets away with this. Talk about double standards in this country, the have’s and have not’s, AND the Dems comapared to Repubs.

The good news is the Congress is all the more furious and they are NOT giving up.

Hillary, the audacity to tweet when she was PROVEN to be guilty of high crimes and dismeanors in this report. Bill out saying such disgraceful things about sex abuse. Wish these two would just die and face their maker.

5. Gary says:

I understand fully the frustration a lot of you feel, but I also know in my heart what “giving up” really means and for the sake of everything I love…..I cannot give up or give in. We have to see this through.

• RJ says:

Ok, put in Judge Pirro as Attorney General and discover if she really has the teeth and stamina to go after Hillary et al. Keep in mind Mitch will still be in the Senate as Ryan leaves with a big bag of money after undermining President Trump. Gowdy is spending too much time improving his dapper appearance. Jim Jordan really impresses me at this time.

Hope that North Korea takes the deal Trump suggested as Putin ponders the plus side of rejoining the G-7 where Trump seeks to remove his efforts to stabilize Syria while abandoning Iran, for Iran is the next “target” on Trump’s list.

Meanwhile Hillary synches her plastic corset tighter as God comes forward to take her true measure!

6. What a joke. The government investigating itself. Now we have government investigators investigating other government investigators. Reminds me of casino gambling. The odds are always in favor of the house. Yep, what a joke, and the joke is on us, folks.

• vladdy says:

They even have a standard format now. Notice how Wray’s “explanation” was the same as Comey’s, laying out the evidence of wrong-doing and then saying nothing was wrong. The other thing they do is to show contempt toward the people, just as the rank-and-file did in their messages.

Comey, with his fake “folksy” speech (“Lordy!” “I wish I had been stronger”) obviously rehearsed to sound like what he thinks “flyover” people — rubes — will easily buy. Why, he can’t be dirty — he’s just like one of us! (Nobody bought it.)

Likewise, Wray showed his contempt by saying that he didn’t care what the people at large think and implying something like (Shrug) “Your ignorance of our greatness is not our fault.” His boasting of all their accomplishments, with not one mention of what they did poorly…and his announcement of Starbucks-style training so agents can learn “objectivity”… insults our intelligence.

Guess I should be glad. Their consistent underestimating of us means they won’t prepare properly, and their arrogance and refusal to admit to problems (let alone fix them) is already making people so angry that they’re chomping at the bit to get to the polls.

7. SW Richmond says:

Here’s my take on the Wray statement and the cleanup of the FBI.

If Wray actually wanted to clean up the FBI he would do so. He does not, he wants to remain the director. As such he cannot risk being at all aggressive in his cleanup efforts and pissing off the rank and file.

If an actual cleanup of any organization is required, here is what happens:
    1. The big boss brings in a temporary manager, one who knows he is temporary and who wields a chain saw. The temp manager is not announced as temp, but that is what he is. He uses his chain saw ruthlessly to cut away dead wood and troublemakers. This manager does absolutely whatever is needed to redirect the agency / company etc. He knows he will be hated.
    2. After about two years of this manager, a new, permanent manager is brought in to restore calm to the now-cleaned-up agency. He smooths ruffled feathers, in full knowledge that the real troublemakers have been ruthlessly shown the door by his predecessor.

Wray would never be guy #1. And so no actual cleanup will happen. Trump knows this, i am sure.

• RJ says:

You are right on the money. Years ago it was the “turnaround” types who did the slice and dice in order to return a company to profitability.

It’s good to know I am not alone in some of my thinking, thank you!

• Nurse Susy says:

The FBI is in real trouble and Director Wray doesn’t seem to know it. Director Wray should be apologizing to the American people for malfeasance of the FBI leadership and the rank & file employees. He should promising to the American people that he will work with President Trump to clean up this mess and make sure all the culprits are punished and safeguards developed and placed to keep this from happening. He should state that he will reopen the Hillary email investigation immediately with honorable trustworthy agents.

He should speaking with animation and anger as to how the FBI has “soiled” itself.

Instead we get, dulcet tones of how the FBI brand (brand??? since when is the government agency a brand??!!) is still highly respected all over the world (most likely a laughing stock by now) and 12,000 Honor intern applicants were received this year, accepting only 5%. Just what the FBI needs, more snow flake social justice warriors to infiltrate the FBI to make things worse.

What a disappointment this man is with such a huge scandal on his hands. Does he not realize how stupid he sounds….”There is no political bias in the FBI” … “The FBI will have retraining sessions to avoid political bias” ala Starbucks. If there is no political bias, why retraining? is it because there is political bias? Wray sure practices circular reasoning the hilt. The FBI gets 12,000 Honor intern applicants because the FBI is so great. The FBI is great because of the 12,000 Honor intern applicants makes it great. The FBI is going in circles down the drain.

I just imagine what President Trump would be saying about the FBI malfeasance & the corruption brought about former President Obama. Those would be words to remember.

8. Chris says:

This is what I think from a general picture is going on.

Swamp creature Wray is waiting for the outcome of the midterms. If the Democrats take the House, all the black hats and bad actors get off scott free. No more IG reports and it’s back to the usual partisan pro-Dem motus operandi at the Bureau. Trump gets impeached and “everyone” is pleased with Wray. He gets to stay as FBI director. If the Republicans hold the House, then Mueller goes away and Wray makes major changes, or attempts to, unless Trump gets rid of him. Trump is vindicated.

This election is incredibly consequential. The Democrat base, their party, the media and the swamp do not believe in any rule of law. Ask your liberal friends about the IG findings: they will tell you Strozk did nothing wrong and is a hero. Trump is a demon, so any means used to bring him down are justified. Trump is not entitled to any due process or anything granted by the bill of rights in their minds.

Sorry, this may be a cynical view but I firmly believe it.

• vladdy says:

Want some proof that you’re right in your assessment of how they think? Limbaugh was saying today how Shep Smith said that maybe the FBI agents did nothing wrong, that maybe they knew that Trump was colluding with the Russians, so they had a reason for acting as they did.

What due process??

9. brenrod says:

Wray is just one more liar and political fraud… the bias reeks.

10. All American Snowflake says:

DAMN. Is this the best the USA has to offer as cops?
    AA Snowflake pukes and pukes and pukes and pukes.

11. waicool says:

we the people deserve NONE of this, there should be NO question about the actions of Trump’s head of the FBI. This is Trump’s mess and I trust him to straighten things out, with or without an obvious political department head like Wray painting the official disappointing narrative.

12. Pingback: FBI Vault Release – FBI Requested Data Forensics on Huma Abedin/Clinton Laptop AFTER the 2016 Election, Not Before – IOTW Report