Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) discusses FBI agent Peter Strzok’s involvement in the Clinton email probe and the Russia investigation; along with the anticipated DOJ-OIG report:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

127 Responses to Representative Ron DeSantis Discusses Peter Strzok and Inspector General Report…

1. wheatietoo says:

DeSantis continues to impress.
    He was also on Laura Ingraham’s show tonight.

I hope he wins in the Florida governors race!
    He would make a good governor.

• Me too. As a Floridian, I would love to have Ron DeSantis as my Governor. I think he’s doing a whole lot of good in the House, however. Hope his House replacement is as good as Ron is.

• cav16 says:

He has my vote,

• MM says:

Big AG is behind Adam Putnam as well as big corps so it’ll be a uphill battle for DeSantis.

• MVW says:

Sorry, for whatever reason, DeSantis pulled every punch, watered down every comment. Nothing but Willywords. DOJ has slow walked everything only because these guys are hiding behind the bushes. Smells like Swamp to me.

Look, it makes no sense for the Fox (DOJ) to review the hen house theft report.

We need Nemisis, not a possum.

• For whatever reason, would any of us want to be the one identified as the leaker of juicy information from a behind closed doors House inquiry? Maybe Ron wants Adam Schiff to go first.

• carole says:

MVW This is what I’ve seen DeSantis do, too. Reading all the preceding DeSantis Fan Club posts, I was waiting to see if there would be one that was real. Yours is it. I’ve seen him consistently avoid answering Dobbs’ questions about ‘What are you going to do ab out Paul Ryan?’ DeSantis always waffles on that, changes the subject. Why?

• G. Combs says:

Ware the ‘sleeping possum’ when he awakes!

It is still a bit too soon the 12th or better yet the 22nd are the better dates to drop PART of the MOABs. (You also want an ‘October Surprise’ so the opposite party can not recover in time.)

School isn’t out in some places until June 22. (Think fabricated School shootings)

If Democrat candidates are arrested for human trafficking, pedophila… How does that effect the elections?

State and federal candidate filing deadlines for 2018

The only states with filing dates AFTER June 10th are:
        Connecticut June 12
        Delaware July 10
        Florida June 22
        New York July 12
        Rhode Island June 27

Only two states would not have a scramble to get another candidate in place, Delaware and New York. So if the Candidates are ALSO swept up it would be a real OUCH for the Democrats. They would have to run with criminally indicted candidates.

• CaptainNonno says:

He’s not going to leak. The difference btw integrity and not

• Somebody says:

I just wish he’d run some ads. I live in FL and the same negative ads run on TV and radio constantly. It reminds me of the bombardment of negative ads over the summer of 2012 against Romney. Romney let them run without answering, held his money. It wasn’t a good strategy. The ads are supposedly run by a PAC and they run ALL the time. I rarely watch TV but my grandkids do. They run on their channels, watch the local news there”s the ad, decide to watch POTUS rally or any primetime FNC show…..there it is again. Listen to any radio station in the car….there it is. It has to be chipping away, he’s got to counter.

I would love to see DeSantis run some positive biographical ads. This is who I am…..this is what I’ve accomplished and/or fought for in Congress…..this is my vision for FL. His opponent has a bio ad, I’m a farm boy and the one about kids don’t need to go to college. I get what Putnam is saying, but why he chose that platform I don’t know. You can’t get that across in a short TV ad, makes him come off anti education. As a parent of a teen, makes you think he has his eyes on the lottery bright futures money. Funny I thought it was just me, but I overheard a conversation the other day between mom’s expressing similar thoughts. Of course they think DeSantis is crooked because of the ads.

Get out there Ron!!

• Kathy says:

I see those negative ads too here in Florida. DeSantis must combat them. The opposition has endless money. Publix was supporting Putnam, but now they aren’t supporting any political candidates since the Hogg and his comrades disrupted shoppers by lying down in the aisles. It seems like Hogg would be on Putnam’s side. How stupid that was.

• Fire Dog says:

Agree, DeSantis is a patriot.

When the final reports are exposed to the American public, the specifics of the TRAITORS will be known such as:
      1. are the TRAITORS “dual citizens”
      2. did the TRAITORS “buy” their employment through the Clinton Foundation
      3. are the TRAITORS “connected” to foreign companies that operate in the USA because they, too, “bought” into the Clinton Foundation, and
      4. are the TRAITORS “connected” to MSM, Hollywood, and Soros et al., who “import” incompatible people into the USA to fleece and genocide Americans for the sole agenda of ANARCHY.

• VickyD says:

I’m a long-time Floridian and couldn’t agree more!

2. justme928 says:

I wonder if DeSantis is running for Gov of Florida, so he is set up to be Pence’s running mate in 2024, or run for President if Pence doesn’t run in 2024?

3. cheryl says:

So much news tonight, my head is spinning. The dominoes are finally starting to fall.000000000

4. ilovevictoriasbows says:

No, DeSantis, I’m sorry to say, does not demonstrate integrity when his rhetoric is, “Congress is going to have to…,” and “What we are going to do, Lou,” and “We are going to go to Speaker and say we need these documents….”
    Poor baby. “If we put our foot down, Lou…..” Ooh, scary. Schiff is shaking in his boots.

5. no-nonsense-nancy says:

I really like Rep DeSantis and I wish him well. However, I would hate to lose him from the House.

6. kiskiminetas says:

They are entrenched in an ideology that is basically un-American. Their ideology is based upon themselves, their donors and the hades with the populace in general. They are having their cake and could care less about us. They have willingly and with no remorse whatsoever raped us and slowly but surely have been taking our rights away. By God’s grace there is going to be a reckoning coming down on them. I long for the day when they will be held accountable for their crimes against this nation and we the people. Wolverines!

7. Karl Kastner says:

Redactions
    (Sung to the tune of Satisfaction, by the Rolling Stones)

I can’t de-code, all these re-dactions
    I can’t de-code, all these re-dactions
    And I try and I sigh, and I try, and I sigh
    I can’t de-code, I can’t de-code

When Grassley de-mands docs released
    Ro-sen-stein tries to walk it slow
    Final-ly showin’ more and more
    Suppos-ed se-cret in-formation
    I gotta use my imagination
    I can’t de-code, oh no no no

Hey DOJ, what’s the de-lay?
    I can’t de-code, all these re-dactions
    I can’t de-code, all these re-dactions
    But I try and I sigh, and I try, and I sigh
    I can’t de-code, I can’t de-code

When Nunes threatens to im-peach
    Well then Rosy tries to tell me
    How they’re co-oper-ating ful-ly
    But they can’t name the man ’cause he’s been a source
    So his identity’s hid of course
    I can’t de-code, oh no no no

Hey DOJ, what’s the de-lay?
    I can’t de-code, all these re-dactions
    I can’t de-code, all these re-dactions
    But I try and I sigh, and I try, and I sigh
    I can’t de-code, I can’t de-code

They were spyin’ on Trump’s world
    And they plotted this and they con-spired that
    Now I’m tryin’ to name John Doe
    But they have black-ened the names out, so I can’t see
    Cause they must pro-tect his pri-vacy
    I can’t de-code, oh no no no

Hey DOJ, what’s the de-lay?
    I can’t de-code, I can’t de-code

I can’t de-code, all these re-dactions
    All these re-dactions, all these re-dactions, all these RE-DACTIONS

8. The Boss says:

Wasn’t much Ron could say about Priestap’s testimony to Lou. However, he hinted the IG report might be out “tomorrow” (June 6th) through/or Monday (June 11).

IG is still on Senate Judiciary schedule for June 11 as of now….

So maybe – just maybe – we have some sense that the report is imminent.
    We’ll just have to see what happens.

• Marko says:

I’m confused on the slow rolling on the IG report….I was under the impression that Horowitz was under DOJ but completely able to operate independently. I can’t imagine an independent unbiased IG report if it is subject to redaction or editing by those who broke the law. Secondly, where the hell is Huber at? To me, if he would simply announce some indictments this would blow the lid off this whole thing. If he has been working with Horowitz…why does he need to be slow rolled on the indictments? Something stinks. Has everyone forgotten that the Possum appointed a US Attorney that would assist in getting congress documents they wanted? I’ve forgotten his name but he is apparently worthless.

• G. Combs says:

Sundance made it clear the IG report STANDS AS IS!!!! All that can be done is CURRENT employees add rebutals. This is why so many were ‘let go’ just recently. They do not get a say.

“…The person(s) doing the reference checks, goes through the report line-by-line and references the supporting investigative documentation. A massively time consuming part of the report generation.

When the referencing process is completed, the draft report is sent out to the principals for comment on the draft report findings and recommendations. This is where the process is RIGHT NOW. If the principals return comments on the “draft”, their comments must be cleared by the person(s) doing the reference check, and may be included in the final draft….”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“I was under the impression that Horowitz was under DOJ but completely able to operate independently. “

Horowitz is allowed to operate independently within certain guidelines. SEE the AMENDED Inspector General Act (as of December 2016)

Each Inspector General shall report to and be under the general supervision of the head of the establishment involved or, to the extent such authority is delegated, the officer next in rank below such head, but shall not report to, or be subject to supervision by, any other officer of such establishment. Neither the head of the establishment nor the officer next in rank below such head shall prevent or prohibit the Inspector General from initiating, carrying out, or completing any audit or investigation, or from issuing any subpoena during the course of any audit or investigation.
        (b) An Inspector General may be removed from office by the President….”

And he must report Federal Crimes to the Attorney General who is now Jeff Sessions and NOT Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch. This is where Huber comes in.

“(d) In carrying out the duties and responsibilities established under this Act, each Inspector General shall report expeditiously to the Attorney General whenever the Inspector General has reasonable grounds to believe there has been a violation of Federal criminal law.”
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On page 25 are SPECIAL PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

“[…]SEC. 8E. (a)(1) Notwithstanding the last two sentences of section 3(a), the Inspector General shall be under the authority, direction, and control of the Attorney General with respect to audits or investigations, or the issuance of subpoenas, which require access to sensitive information concerning—

(A) ongoing civil or criminal investigations or proceedings;
        (B) undercover operations;
        (C) the identity of confidential sources, including protected witnesses;
        (D) intelligence or counterintelligence matters; or
        (E) other matters the disclosure of which would constitute a serious threat to national security.

(2) With respect to the information described under paragraph (1), the Attorney General may prohibit the Inspector General from carrying out or completing any audit or investigation, from accessing information described in paragraph (1), or from issuing any subpoena, after such Inspector General has decided to initiate, carry out, or complete such audit or investigation, access such information, or to issue such subpoena, if the Attorney General determines that such prohibition is necessary to prevent the disclosure of any information described under paragraph (1) or to prevent the significaant impairment to the national interests of the United
        States.
        (3) If the Attorney General exercises any power under paragraph (1) or (2), the Attorney General shall notify the Inspector General in writing stating the reasons for such exercise. Within 30 days after receipt of any such notice, the Inspector General shall transmit a copy of such notice to the Committees on Governmental Affairs and Judiciary of the Senate and the Committees on Government Operations and Judiciary of the House of Representatives, and to other appropriate committees or subcommittees of the Congress[…]”

This is what the Obama Admin used to curtail Horowitz.

• CPdesert says:

The only thing imminent is more redactions and stonewalling. This is the biggest crock of bull in the history of this country.The Founding Fathers are screaming from their graves but no one is listening. To think this is DDay and all the Americans who were slaughtered in Normandy for what? To watch their Republic bring hijacked by a bunch of rogue DOJ and politicians? I’m beyond disgusted and seriously doubt anything will come from this.

9. bour3 says:

They redacted the table that cost $700.
    That’s an understatement of X100.
    The conference table was $70,000.
    The redaction is the point, and point taken. While the cost doesn’t strike me as outrageous for a spectacular table. The FRB where I worked had such a table. And it’s got extremely heavy use over the decades for a wide range of purposes. A mind-blowing gorgeous table, well worth whatever it cost. My own humble dining room table was $2,000, I think, and it’s used a small fraction by comparison.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yes, the conference room table was $70k. With respect, I think that is an absurd expenditure. I worked for a state government for a number of years and was involved in purchasing. None of our highest level executive furniture was anywhere near that expensive. We had to buy stuff cranked out by our state prisons, plastic laminate over particle board.

• lastinillinois says:

That is indeed a ridiculous price.

One really has to work at it to justify a purchase for $70K that easily could’ve been purchased for $10K or less.

And they KNEW it was absurd – thus the redaction.

But let us not be misdirected to expenses of furniture – there are much more offensive redactions to be uncovered which are forthcoming …..

• Carolina Kat says:

Are we certain that the table actually cost that or that was written as the cost to cover a cash trail to one of the assets in the Trump campaign? I’ve been suspicious of that from the beginning. Easy enough to verify if there was any journalism in America – who was the vendor and what did it actually cost and where did the overage go?

It’s embarrassing to have a $70K table, but far more embarrassing if the table did not actually cost that… just sayin’

• Mickturn says:

Not excusing a $70K conf. table but lots of them come with embedded high dollar conf. room equipment…especially if they are used for ‘classified’ conferences.

• 4sure says:

Did you stiff your neighbors for the cost of your dining room table? Did the FRB where you worked stiff the taxpayers for such a table? Maybe that’s why the cost was redacted?

10. Hillyard says:

Of course the IG report will contain cya redactions by the fbi/doj. The good news is that even with the redactions, Huber has the whole report in it’s entirety. Also, seems like good news McCabe is offering to testify against Comey for immunity. Ya sure. I don’t think so Andy. Huber will get Gomer Comey too.

11. Azrajo says:

John McCains picture should be included in the group of traitors and spy’s. He played just as big a part in this whole fiasco as anyone else. McCain was the democrats Patsy in delivering the dossier.

• DanO64 says:

yep

• Betty says:

John McCain was NOT a democrat “Patsy”. He was/is a willing accomplice, he probably initiated the opposition research that turned into this ugly divisive mess we now have to live with. John McCain did not vote against the Obama Care repeal for any reason other then his gangrenous hated and envy of President Trump. If McCain could get President Trump seated in a fighter jet and lined up behind him he would wet start his engine in President Trump’s face and destroy the Forrestal all over again. But destroying millions and millions of Americans hope for true health care reform was the closest he could to come to his Forrestal “in your face” to a rival.

McCain was and is a nasty, bad tempered piece of work who thinks he is entitled to what ever he wants.

• Mickturn says:

In terms of McPain, he wasn’t named Songbird by his fellow POW’s for nothing. Of course Snopes, the Lib Lying ‘Fact Checking’ site says it’s not true. All I know is that when released John McPain was ‘NOT’ skinny as were the other POW’s. Was he eating dirt?

• Dimbulbz says:

Too bad that a man allows such a petty thing to destroy his life and legacy. John McCain blew it all in the last few years of his life. He was not a conservative by any stretch, but he was once an American. What he has become is far less than than the man he once was. Sad, but its too late for him. He cannot undo the damage he has inflicted on America. Just the no vote on Obamacare puts him in the camp of miserable, losers who only cared about themselves and their own petty wants. No thought for what his actions have inflicted on little people like me. He is the very antithesis of Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump.

• G. Combs says:

Songbird McStain has been traitorous SCUM for close to 50 years. Remember he ALSO kept the USA from recovering LIVE POWs STILL in N Vietnam so his misdeeds while in ‘Nam would stay hidden.

THAT is why Trump has no use for McStain and why McStain hates Trump.

12. Justbill says:

This interview showed me a couple of things. This guy is part of the problem. He might as well have said that he was going to stomp his feet and hold his breath until he turned blue in order to get what? An adults attention? Really? He has no clear idea of what is necessary to get results. That would require a set of balls. And It’s not just him. It’s every single one of them. From Ryan on down. After the very first ignored subpoena…after the very first un-redacted redaction showing cya…after the very first no response to requested info..immediately vote to hold Rosenstein and Sessions in contempt. The second time it happened, immediately vote to impeach. I don’t care if by the time it was over that the entire DOJ/FBI/CIA was gutted. Start playing hardball. Get into a bare knuckled, knock down, dragged out brawl, physically if necessary, to achieve results. Enough of this play acting and shadow boxing theatre. GROW a set of balls.

• Rhi says:

My sentiments exactly JustBill. Even with no upvotes, you express the opinions of millions in my estimation. Brass knuckles, cold anger- where are the fighters?

• Bill- my biggest disappointment with the interview is that Ron D confirmed that the IG report will probably be watered down by redactions. In fact, I can’t believe that the criminals are being allowed to make changes to what is essentially an INDICTMENT! WTF??
      It’s bad enough that we have to place our hopes in some bureaucratic mumbo jumbo- just read some of the past IG reports to get a feel for their style- but on top of that they get to cross out the parts they don’t like?
      We have consistently gotten more and better information and in depth analysis from Sundance and the Treepers than any of the highly paid Government officials who are supposed to be taking care of this stuff.
      I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t find the Tree House!

• littleanniesfannie says:

Seneca and Rhi
        Understand that the only ones with gonads huge enough and heart cold enough to go for the jugular are the ones we expect to be covered in the IG report. I used to have hope that HilLIARy and ObamA would be investigated and charged. Unfortunately, I am losing hope that their sins will see the light of day!! Clinton’s crowd took the W keys off the White House typewriters during transition—I wish someone would hide the black redaction ink now!!

• G. Combs says:

“… I can’t believe that the criminals are being allowed to make changes to what is essentially an INDICTMENT! ….”

ALL they can do is redact REBUT… maybe. Sundance explains the process. Too bad Rep Ron DeSantis DID NOT READ IT!

Also the indictments WENT TO HUBER long long ago. Much of the Redacted material is sensitive information concerning— (A) ongoing civil or criminal investigations or proceedings….

On page 25 are SPECIAL PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

(A) ongoing civil or criminal investigations or proceedings;
        (B) undercover operations;
        (C) the identity of confidential sources, including protected witnesses;
        (D) intelligence or counterintelligence matters; or

States.

From the INSPECTOR GENERAL ACT OF 1978 as Amended.

• Lefty says:

The problem is that the swamp runs deep and wide and the Republicans like Desantis, Gaetz, and Jordan just don’t have the votes to impeach these DOJ/FBM clowns. They can threaten all they want, but they won’t hold any impeachment votes because they would lose that vote. They would need EVERY republican (many are swampers) to sign on along with some democrats to join in….. that just isn’t going to happen, so at this point, stomping their feet and whining on TV is about all they can do.

Also keep in mind that these republicans making the case, don’t have the full support of their republican (swamp) leadership like Ryan and McConnell, who were well aware and just fine with what was going on behind the scenes against DJT, and still are.

Until the time comes that the VSG declassifies this stuff, I wouldn’t expect much from our faithful congress critters. Getting the story out in the public is about all we can expect of them unfortunately.

• Lefty- the first thing we have to remember is that even all of the Good Guys who are on our side, are first and foremost POLITICIANS. And with that comes some constraints, no matter how Good you are.

Even my heroes Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz, etc. still have to get elected and have to get votes from their colleagues. They are still part of a corrupt Congress, the majority of whose members hate our beloved President Donald J. Trump.

I am involved in local politics here in the cesspool of NY and I know a lot about the grass roots procedures that are involved in getting elected and staying in office. THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT’S NOT A MERIT BASED JOB! Instead, you have to go out there and convince a bunch of apathetic, uninformed idiots to get up off their asses and actually go out and VOTE for you. Do you have any idea how hard this is in this day and age?

Believe me, I have been involved in every kind of election from town to state on up. It ain’t easy to win, no matter how good you are.

This is one of the reasons I think it was Divine Intervention that gave our President Trump. Look at what they did to him- even though he was a billionaire with tons of money on his side, it was still touch and go for awhile.

All I can say is, the American people just dodged a big bullet for which I thank Almighty God.

• Carolina Kat says:

Thank you for your efforts to improve things in NY. If there is ever an approval for human cloning I hope you are first to volunteer – we need more like you.

• Carolina- many thanks for the kind words! There are a lot of good conservative people in this cesspool of a state, but unfortunately we are greatly outnumbered by the illegals and the Demon Dems. Our taxes are simply unsustainable due to the corruption and we are losing millions of people who are being replaced by undesirables.

** HOW COULD A MORON LIKE CUOMO GET ELECTED GOVERNOR??

*** HOW COULD A COMMIE LIKE DEBLASIO GET ELECTED MAYOR??

• G. Combs says:

“…This is one of the reasons I think it was Divine Intervention that gave our President Trump…..”

Speaking of Divine Intervention.
          LOOK at the timing of this!

As I mentioned in this comment I think former Rep Mike Rogers was a Spy in the Trump team. He would likely have been briefed by Admiral Rogers on the 16th of November, HOWEVER he got booted along with Chris Christy the day before!

• Betty says:

Justbill, your strategy for dealing with the DOJ accountable by impeaching one after another till they get the message – is brilliant. I have also heard that the Congress could send US Marshals into the DOJ/FBI/CIA and seize the documents they have requested (I don’t know if that is true, however).

But there is one big glaring thing you are missing and in a sense you are reviving the old RINO CYA when you state the problem as though republicans “have no idea” or are too “weak”. None of them would be where they are if they were the bumbling idiots they sometimes would rather have us believe they are.

The truth is they have taken money to do exactly what they are doing. Their paymasters have given them a little leeway, they can pretend to be fighting for us and make things a little uncomfortable for their fellow traitors, but when the rubber hits the road the final results better be just what their paymasters want.

Here’s and example, you say: “He has no clear idea of what is necessary to get results. That would require a set of balls. And It’s not just him. It’s every single one of them. From Ryan on down.”.

and

“Enough of this play acting and shadow boxing theatre. GROW a set of balls.”

When you realize that they don’t give a crap about how we few perceive them when: “A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes”.

13. Silly me. I thought the IG report was much like an auditors report i.e. meant for the BOD and resistant to edits by line management. Can Horowitz refuse the proposed edits of DOJ management?

• Apollo says:

Let’s hope so. I have less than full confidence in management.

• The implication is that Rosenstein et al become co-writers by virtue of an editors pen. Granted it’s probably a massive document that will be difficult to commandeer, but it seems to violate the spirit of what I would view an IG report to be. Or have we uncovered a new way to run down the clock as people debate the ‘leaked undiluted report’ versus the one that ultimately gets officially released, then Red and Blue memos lining up behind both reports. Expect the convoluted.

• carole says:

Full Spectrum: Sara Carter says the IG will publish his unredacted report. His track record is pretty good so far with un-redactions the DOJ would rather cover up. We’ll see what happens.

• Tom22ndState says:

It is my understanding that the refutations of the accused will be included as an addendum. The findings of the OIG report will be released, unedited, as written.

• Coast says:

Yes. I’ve seen that many times.

14. WillJR says:

Lou Dobbs is just awesome.

15. Sounds like Strzok is going to be the goat that they’re pinning everything on.

• VegasGuy says:

Problem they will have is how to get Strrzok to take the fall without taking the more guilty down with him….Slippery slope there me thinks…..

16. Non=combative. says:

Congressional swamp toads are hell bent on trying to delay every investigation and IG work product as long as possible. Congress, if they so choose, could force a showdown but the few who really care are vastly outnumbered by the swamp. DC is a sick, putrid cess pool of waste, corruption and collaboration with no regard for the constitution or will of the people.

• Michael says:

@talker2u GREAT FIND and yes a MUST READ and watch the vid!

• talker2u says:

Amazing, isn’t it, Michael? Puts it all together. And the funny thing is, the family’s unusual last name — which I’m sure they’re all so proud of — is what gave them away.

17. Non=combative. says:

Media now reporting the OIG report release will be pushed to later next week. So a Friday, June 15 drop. The wheels of the deep state grinding away to hide, collude and collaborate.

18. Joseph says:

Hump day.
    Still no OIG report.
    Swamp happy.
    Trumpers sad.

19. Coast says:

The OIG could stop this slow-train and issue his report. He has to tell the DOJ and FBI the report is coming out….get your comments in now.

• Concerned says:

Would any prosecutor ask the defendant to comment on or have the ability to redact the charges made against them? Then why is the DOJ and FBI permitted the ability to redact OIG findings or comment in anyway until after the charges are made?

20. Roger Simon has written one of the best articles about the slow walking of the Horowitz IG report. The main point is that it must be released NOW with no redactions.

“What we are embroiled in here with this IG report and the ones to follow about the FISA court are the principle battles of the War against the Deep State. Will we be able to keep, tenuous as it is, a government of, by and for the people? Or will we drift off into a world of high-tech bureaucratic socialist autocracy under the control of an elitist cabal, a nomenklatura?”

21. Concerned says:

I think it’s safe to believe that the vast majority of American Citizens do not trust the FBI or DOJ.

So perhaps it’s time to clean house by making American history? Ask Sarah Huckabee to kick off a Press Conference, by reading the unredacted version of the OIG Report. Clearly a chain of readers will be required and the support of the real American Press!

22. Carolina Kat says:

The hardest test in all of life is waiting. That’s been true in this case in spades. Watching our President savaged with false accusations and outright lies while we know the mendacity that continues to work against him in his own “justice” agencies.

God doesn’t settle all of his accounts in June, but God does settle them. He has his Hand on Trump, that I believe, and let my worries rest on that.

The truth is coming out. And as badly as we want to see it YESTERDAY, the tortured ones are those awaiting the fall of the hammer – so here’s your silver lining – it may be irritating to us – but it is horrifying to them.

• Jackson says:

I once had a date on a holiday. I got to the restaurant a few minutes early, and waited a bit. After 5 minutes ordered a drink.

Then I waited some more (it was a nice restaurant) and, after about 20 minutes I went ahead and ordered an appetizer.

At the :30 minute mark I called my date to find out what was going on, but got no answer.

At the :45 mark I went ahead and ordered my dinner. It was great, but I ate alone.

By the time the check came I knew that I had been stood up and the waiting had been in vain. That date was not going to happen, then or ever.

Sometimes the waiting is in vain. And what every you think you are patiently waiting for is not coming, no matter how long you wait.

At which point all you can do is order a steak and another glass of wine, and say “Oh well”.

I’m starting to feel that we might be there on SpyGate. Let’s face it: Mueller is a mad dog who will do anything, break any legal convention to get even a shitty second-rate conviction of guilty plea. He’s threatened people with jailing their kids, he’s used crack-of-dawn no-knock warrants on harmless professionals, he’s vacuumed up all the papers of the attorney of his primary target, making a mockery of legal etiquette, He’s even indicted a bunch of low-level Russians who have never set foot in the USA. He is relentless, talentless and obsessed, and he is slowly gaining guilty pleas and convictions.

And we’ve got a bunch of weak girly-men who aren’t willing to throw a single punch. It’s not a fight, it’s a slow motion capitulation.

And we are only waiting for a report that is in draft form, and has been promised for months. But, like everything that might benefit the good guys: slow-rolled, redacted, denounced and declared a partisan hack job, minimized by the media, discarded as proving nothing in the end.

The Qanon believers seem delusional to me. They have sat at the table every day for six months waiting for the girl who stood them up on the 4th of July to show up. It’s New Years Day and they are still enthusiastic: “She’s coming! She’s just been held up!. She’ll be here any time now”. I feel sad watching them.

As for me, I’m about done waiting, I’m going to order the steak, and have another glass of wine and move on to some other task. This is just ridiculous, and I am really losing faith in the idea that the White Hats will ever muster any sort of proportionate defense.

I still appreciate Trump every day, and love that he’s my President, but he is fundamentally alone, surrounded and low on ammo. Sadly, just like in 13 hours, the Democrats are successfully preventing the cavalry from coming to the good guys aid.

23. Mark McQueen says:

We Treepers know Strozk is in the middle of everything from HRC emails to the coup. However the idea that “they” are going to make him the fall guy isn’t going to work. His immediate supervisors, all the way up to the Director, are already implicated from the Strozk/Page texts alone. A lot of people are going down.

24. G. Combs says:

War Economy had a very interesting thread he calls SPYFALL. It is a timeline on the spying on Trump aka the ‘Russia investigation’ conducted by Obama’s regime. (He shows Obama WAS involved BTW)

In there were two very interesting details I never caught before.
    Was former representative Mike Rogers, a SPY in the Trump camp???

From 2011 to 2015, he was Chairman of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence….
    Rogers has a contract to speak on national-security topics on CNN…

Oh yeah… Mike Rogers was a former FBI special agent from 1989 to 1994, in CHICAGO.

War Economy’s thread on former representative Mike Rogers: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1001837159526125568.html

Has these interesting bits.

Rep Rogers is on the Board of Directors of IronNet Cybersecurity. Matthew Olsen is Co-Founder & President of IronNet Cybersecurity. Obama nominated Olsen to become the Director of the National Counterterrorism Center…. Olsen is on the advisory board at The Cipher Brief, sitting with Michael Hayden, Robert Hannigan, Kevin McLaughlin, Tom Donahue and Dmitri Alperovitch. AND Special Counsel to FBI Director Robert Mueller from 2004 to 2005. Matthew Olsen of IronNet Cybersecurity is also on the board of directors at Human Rights First. This is the same organisation which has Senator Dianne Feinstein’s old staffer, Daniel J. Jones of Penn Quarter Group on their board of advocates.

Rep. Mike Rogers, meanwhile, is on the advisory council at the GMF’s Alliance For Securing Democracy with people such as David Kramer, Bill Kristol, Michael Morell and Michael McFaul.

Michael McFaul, as the Spyfall thread shows is a ‘good buddy’ of Russian Ambassador Kislyak.

……
    “(204) On November 15th, former representative Mike Rogers resigned from the Trump transition team”
    Remember Admiral Rogers showed up at Trump Tower on NOVEMBER 16th and Trump moved on November 17th… A really interesting week.
    ……

SECOND: This is interesting: It is WHY they absolutely HAD to place Mike Cohen, Trump’s lawyer in Prague. Otherwise it showed this was made up from whole cloth:

25. Cheri Lawrence says:

There is something fishy about this dude Strozek. Has anyone ever even seen the guy other than the FBI photo or know of him personally? Just curious because of a meme I saw. Also another pic of a different guy appears on a web search under his name. I used to not believe in conspiracy theories but these days they are much closer to the truth. Amazing times as all reveals!! We are sheeple no more!!