Prescient Trump…

Time travel is real…

(2013 Tweet Link) – HERE’S THE STORY TODAY

This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2018, media bias, New York, Notorious Liars, Sexism - To Promote Hillary, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

808 Responses to Prescient Trump…

1. TMonroe says:

From the New Yorker article: “Since the #MeToo movement began, Manning Barish has been active on social-media platforms, cheering on women who have spoken out, including those whose accusations prompted the resignation of the Minnesota senator Al Franken, a widely admired Democrat. Once, she made an oblique reference to Schneiderman on social media, in connection with a political issue. He called her and, in a tone that she describes as “nasty,” said, “Don’t ever write about me. You don’t want to do that.” Manning Barish says that she took his remarks as a threat, just as she took seriously a comment that he’d once made after she objected to him “yanking” her across a street. She recalls saying to him, “Jaywalking is against the law,” and him responding, “I am the law.” Manning Barish says, “If there is a sentence that sums him up, it’s that.””

• TMonroe says:

Also: “Given the woman’s prominence in the legal sphere, Schneiderman’s actions had exposed him to tremendous risk. Yet she took no official action against him. “Now that I know it’s part of a pattern, I think, God, I should have reported it,” she says. “But, back then, I believed that it was a one-time incident. And I thought, He’s a good attorney general, he’s doing good things. I didn’t want to jeopardize that.”” Priorities often form a base line for behavior…

• TMonroe says:

And it all comes full circle:

“His emotional state seemed to worsen after the 2016 Presidential election. He had counted on forging an ambitious partnership with a White House led by Hillary Clinton. Instead, the Presidency had gone to Donald Trump. Earlier, Schneiderman’s office had sued Trump University for civil fraud, and Trump had countersued Schneiderman personally.”

• treehouseron says:

So basically, they’re saying it’s President Trump’s fault Schneiderman chokes women.

• Robert Smith says:

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the most powerful of the derangement syndromes because they can’t understand how this clown, as the see him (watching the gorilla channel) bests them in all arenas.

• ladypenquin says:

They can’t understand? It’s simple. The one thing none of them have: Decency.

As a woman, I’m sorry they experienced this horror. As a person, it appears that their own Leftist worldview and achieving their agenda was more important than their personal safety and dignity. They stayed with a powerful man – they wanted power too.

I can see how she’d be afraid though. Maybe she ought to have a conversation with Juanita Broddrick, Paula Jones. or Kathleen Willey.
              Schneiderman’s victims are already being harassed for disclosing the deep, dark behaviors of Democrats. Considering what we now know about Hillary, maybe they ought to pack up and leave NY. The Clintonistas will be out in full force to make this go away. Can’t have the light shine on their own cockroaches.

“War on Women” – strange, it’s the Democrat Party who appear to have the lock on that.

• shadowcole says:

They can’t understand because they work for the devil and President Trump is God’s anointed. No one and I mean no one goes against GA and walks away unscathed. They think they are more powerful with the devil, moloch, baal, whatever they call him at their ceremonies/rituals of sickness. God’s chosen is whipping them and they still don’t get it. #MAGA #Qanon #WWG1WGA

• Tonawanda says:

Great post entirely, including the point about the women tolerating behavior for personal reasons, similar in some cases (NOT all) with Weinstein.

• ladypenquin says:

Thanks, Towanda. I was trying to be careful about not blaming the women, BUT there are women who are attracted to the powerful. There are women who seek power themselves. They place themselves in situations which would give them access to powerful people – women or men.

Some day, Hillary Clinton will be an interesting study. She has been described as mean, having dirty personal habits, a drunk, vicious, etc. etc. Yet she has her fawning acolytes, and is always protected by huge numbers of people who really have cognitive dissonance. It was always about power for her. She married Bill Clinton in order to ride his coattails – to power.

These women, who are known to be “activists, progressives” – they’re proud of who they are. I make no mistake when I say they’ll be just as vicious towards conservatives women today as they were last week, or last month. I’ve read a few remarks by one of them for the #MeToo movement – they hate us more than they hate Eric Schneiderman.

I wonder who they’ll hate as they face the backlash from their compatriots – fellow Lefties.

• Tonawanda says:

“Blaming women” is such a complicated and delicate subject. No one wants to re-victimize or denigrate a victim.

The conundrum is that some women are exactly like some men, dishonest and manipulative. A dishonest and manipulative woman has the specific and powerful opportunity of claiming sexual offense of some sort, and her say so is “protected” so to speak.

• nuthinmuffin says:

it’s all about the agenda…nothing else matters. they hide behind a facade and enable each other as the climb the ladder of power. president trump forced all of this out into the open.

• Carrie2 says:

ladypenquin, they each said they were independent. Really? I am independent no way would I put up with a terrorist, but then again I am not divorced, nor think it is correct to sleep with any man. As a real woman I respect myself and my soul and business, and above all my God who created me to be a real human being and not looking for upgrading via a man who thinks he is boss/superior/and created to do the dirty on females. Where were their brains? Obviously blocked due to thinking he was a great man, a man in a great office, and surely “I must be the one at fault and deserve to be threatened, abused, etc., etc.” This only proves how many truly ignorant/stupid women there are. The signs were there, you stupids, but you preferred to turn off the light in your head and accept being a creature used instead of a human being. However, I have never mistreated my pets either even though animals. I don’t pity you. I am glad you are not a friend (whatever that is in your mind) to me, and frankly you are a big part of what is happening in my America. And another reason why I have never liked NY!

• ladypenquin says:

These kinds of relationships, especially in the political echelons of power, are often mutually beneficial. They were attracted to him, perhaps trapped, but notice how they’re all “progressive activists.”

I noted up above, those same women denouncing Eric Schneiderman (finally) today, are the same ones who spend the rest of their time writing demeaning, marginalizing remarks about the likes of you and me, Sarah Sanders, etc. The woman of color supported Michelle Wolf’s nasty diatribe against POTUS’ Press Secretary. They fear people like her, that’s why they must destroy her.

Remember they hate us for who we are.

• Lady P- Excellent post!

• Robert Smith says:

These women who spoke out against Schneiderman they know what’s in it for them They will be shunned from that strata of NY society. By default you have to be liberal.

• John says:

Is name should be Arty .Artychoke

• Carrie2 says:

TMonroe, but obviously did not take any action against the Clintons in ripping off the students in the Laurette(?) college and again showing his lust for hurting females and being part of the Clinton “group”. Still amazes me how many hate a country that even allows them to be jackasses in so many ways and to think they are above the law when actually just a common employee that was elected/hired to do a job and thought that made him king. NOT! Frankly, if any man or woman dragged me across a street, they would soon be in jail or a casket as that is an obvious sign of their danger to all.

• uvaldegirl says:

Trump University was a big attack issue waged by Megyn Kelly. I remember her harping about that on the show and during one of the debates. No surprise that she would do his dirty work, but this hurts her #metoo queen image she tries to parlay on her Today show hour.

• doug says:

THIS explains SO MUCH about TURD sufferers. So many had soooo much invested in cronyism and their individual rackets. The Donald has taken a wrecking ball to their plans and they HATE HATE HATE him for it.

LULZ!!!

• ladypenquin says:

Here is a very interesting tweet from POTUS’ archives, Aug 25, 2013. I think the President knows more than we could have ever imagined. Now we should sit back and enjoy what’s coming in the days and weeks ahead.

• Charlotte says:

Schneiderman is an alcoholic and a drug addict:

“Manning Barish says that Schneiderman pressed her to consume huge amounts of alcohol. She recalls, “I would come over for dinner. An already half-empty bottle of red wine would be on the counter. He had had a head start. ‘Very stressful day,’ he would say.” Sometimes, if she didn’t drink quickly enough, she says, he would “come to me like a baby who wouldn’t eat its food, and hold the glass to my lips while holding my face, and sweetly but forcefully, like a parent, say, ‘Come on, Mimi, drink, drink, drink,’ and essentially force me—at times actually spilling it down my chin and onto my chest.” Schneiderman, she recalls, “would almost always drink two bottles of wine in a night, then bring a bottle of Scotch into the bedroom. He would get absolutely plastered five nights out of seven.” On one occasion, she recalls, “he literally fell on his face in my kitchen, straight down, like a tree falling.” Another evening, he smashed his leg against an open drawer, cutting it so badly that “there was blood all over the place.” She bandaged it, but the next day she went to his office to change the dressing, because the bleeding hadn’t stopped.

Manning Barish says that Schneiderman also took prescription tranquillizers, and often asked her to refill a prescription that she had for Xanax, so that he could reserve “about half” the pills for himself. (Schneiderman’s spokesperson said that he has “never commandeered anyone’s medications.”) Sometimes in bed, she recalls, he would be “shaking me and grabbing my face” while demanding that she repeat such things as “I’m a little whore.” She says that he also told her, “If you ever left me, I’d kill you.”

And a racist: Sri Lankan Salvaratnam:

“When Schneiderman was violent, he often made sexual demands. “He was obsessed with having a threesome, and said it was my job to find a woman,” she says. “He said he’d have nothing to look forward to if I didn’t, and would hit me until I agreed.” (She had no intention of having a threesome.) She recalls, “Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did.” Selvaratnam, who was born in Sri Lanka, has dark skin, and she recalls that “he started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’ ”

The abuse escalated. Schneiderman not only slapped her across the face, often four or five times, back and forth, with his open hand; he also spat at her and choked her. “He was cutting off my ability to breathe,” she says. Eventually, she says, “we could rarely have sex without him beating me.” In her view, Schneiderman “is a misogynist and a sexual sadist.” She says that she often asked him to stop hurting her, and tried to push him away. At other times, she gave in, rationalizing that she could tolerate the violence if it happened only once a week or so during sex. But “the emotional and verbal abuse started increasing,” she says, and “the belittling and demeaning of me carried over into our nonsexual encounters.” He told her to get plastic surgery to remove scars on her torso that had resulted from an operation to remove cancerous tumors. He criticized her hair and said that she should get breast implants and buy different clothes. He mocked some of her friends as “ditzes,” and, when these women attended a birthday celebration for her, he demanded that she leave just as the cake was arriving. “I began to feel like I was in Hell,” she says.”

• DGINGA says:

What disgusted me most about that article was how many of the women he abused kept silent, not because he threatened them, but because he had such a bright political future in the Democrat party. These women who excoriate Republican politicians will apparently keep their mouths shut about practically anything a Democrat does, as long as he is determined to keep abortion legal. There is also no way his ex-wife doesn’t know this about him, but obviously has political and financial motives to keep quiet about it. So much for so-called “brilliant feminists.”

2. datagooroo says:

Remember what President Trump said about Oprah?

3. TMonroe says:

Here’s where the New Yorker story becomes surreal: “Jacquelyn Campbell, a professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, is the author of a danger-assessment checklist that helps authorities gauge the likelihood of homicide in domestic-violence situations. She says, “It’s often true that women don’t know whether to take threats to kill seriously. But we should always take threats seriously. It’s categorized as a violent act, and you can report someone to the police for it.””

That’s great — IF you’re not in an area with AGs emphasizing de-policing, prison reform, pleading down violent acts, and so forth. NYC is just such a place, meaning the everyday woman facing this better live in Fantasyland rather than Libtown in order to be comforted and motivated by the words from the Johns Hopkins ivory tower.

4. Charlotte says:

• Charlotte says:

Schneiderman’s ex wife works for Anita Dunn at SKDKnickerbocker

Anita Dunn who hung little Mao statues on the WH Christmas tree
      Her husband is Robert F. Bauer is an American attorney who previously served as White House Counsel under President Barack Obama.

• Charlotte says:

Now for some juicy Obama scandal

Trump knows it all I bet

• maiingankwe says:

In the article it also stated the ex-wife works closely with her ex, so of course she’s not going to upset that gravy train. I can honestly say, I don’t believe her whatsoever.

These women do not run in the same circles even though they do have acquaintances that overlap and I’m sure a friend here and there. To me, these stories are more plausible, but the reason why I do believe them is because our President Trump believes them. I’m sure he knows more than I do too about all of this.

This AG wrote laws as a senator (okay, his aides or big donors and such), that made it illegal to strangle another person or to close off air deliberately of another. He was heralded for this and he knew all along he was one of the worse of them because he had no inclination of stopping. Now that takes a great deal of fakeness on his part along with all of the lies and bs contempt for those just like him. He knew while he was getting all of those slaps on the back, he was just as sick, which tells me he never thought he’d ever caught, especially when he decided to go after Weinstein. Now that took some cajones.

I didn’t much care for the friends of these women who strongly advised her not to rock the boat because they wanted him to go far. Really? Have they ever been in a nasty, screwed up relationship? Could very well be, it certainly wouldn’t surprise me. It does make me sick however.

These women could care less that they are putting other innocent women in harms way with this sick guy. They don’t want it to stop because they think he can do a lot for their Democratic Party. Wow. Now that’s bad, really bad, especially considering most if not all have stood with the “Me Too” circus.

I have never really understood how women can continue to be in violent relationships. I’ve had good friends who have and I still never got it. I know it’s not their fault and their minds have been completely screwed up by their abusers. I really try not to blame these women because it’s not right or fair, but it really is hard to see them going back again and again thinking this time will change. It never changes that I know of. I just wish women and yes, some men would be able to clear their heads long enough to see how bad it is for them and how dangerous it is as well. I pray for them.

I’m going to keep a close eye on this monster, and I pray he will be locked up for a good, long time. Hopefully, it will be possible.

• 17CatsInTN says:

“I have never really understood how women can continue to be in violent relationships. I’ve had good friends who have and I still never got it. I know it’s not their fault and their minds have been completely screwed up by their abusers.”

Let me try to answer this from my perspective. My husband was an abuser for the entirety of the 11 years I was married to him. Now, he wasn’t physically violent. His abuse was in the form of verbal and emotional control. I put up with it for 8 years.

They choose women they know they can control. They never pick someone who stands up to them. When they find that woman they can control, it usually starts with sweet talk and they make you feel special. Once they’ve got you, that’s when the real control starts. At the beginning, you’re just trying to make him happy. So what if you begin losing yourself in the process. By the end of the relationship, if there is an end, you are so under their control you are convinced that it is ALL your fault. You’ve lost your mind and will and you are so beaten down, you cannot do anything for yourself and you think you deserve the abuse.

Now, I got out the day he picked me up and threw me across the room. He had escalated to violence and that was the one thing that shook me hard enough to realize I would eventually end up badly hurt or dead if I stuck around. From that point it was another 3 years before the divorce because I STILL tried to make it work. I just KNEW that if this or that happened, if we got counseling, blah, blah, blah, I wouldn’t have to turn my back on my vows–which I had meant.

Bottom line is, it’s NEVER their fault. They are Teflon men, nothing sticks to them. It took me 10 years to finally, FINALLY realize there was nothing I could do to change the situation by myself. It takes 2, and when one of them is not willing to change, it will never happen. To this day, and it’s been 22 years, I suspect if he walked into my life again, I could very easily be slapped back into his chains. But for God.

It’s easy to look at others and say, just do X or Y or Z. But until you’ve walked a mile in someone else’s shoes, it’s very hard to wrap your mind around what an abused person deals with, especially if there are children involved. Thankfully we never had children, so I never had that extra burden. It was hard enough just learning to take care of myself.

• cdquarles says:

Sadly, this works both ways. True enough, men will outnumber women who initiate violence in a relationship.

• DGINGA says:

The other thing about abusers is that they will NEVER acknowledge that they did it. Even confronted by the proof of bruises, scars, etc., they will at first deny, but when pressed, the most they will say is that the victim either started it and he was just defending himself (even though he doesn’t have a mark on him) or she asked for it.

Schneiderman is already setting up the “she asked for it” defense alluding to “sexual practices.” He will claim that the women enjoyed violent, kinky sex, including being hit, slapped and choked.

• maiingankwe says:

I am ever so sorry. I sincerely apologize. It sounds like I came across wrong, and that wasn’t my intention. Plus, I can see where I erred as well.

As I’ve said. I’ve had friends who had/have been sucked up by these Teflon men with their lies and pain. Nothing that I or anyone they are close to will they listen to and that is what hurts us from the outside looking in.

We know it’s wrong, we can see it, but they always go back.

Yesterday, before I had even read this article a very good friend of mine and I were trying to understand what had happened to her years ago. She said it was years in breaking one spirit. It was finding a victim they could separate from their loved ones. At first, it’s not even noticeable because they want your attention so much, you feel needed and loved. One can’t see what they are really doing.

I have not walked in your shoes, I do not know how it feels, and I never will unless I go down the same path. I am no better of a person for not being one either, we are equal, and we always will be.

I myself just have a difficult time understanding is all. I sincerely apologize if I made you feel any less of a person for falling for a man who was false and could not see his intentions. I am so sorry if I made you feel that way. As I said, we are equal and I am certainly no better than you or any other female who is going or hs gone down this path. I’m just trying to explain I don’t get how these men can be so smooth and yet cause so much pain. My Mom taught me as well as my Dad that Love does not hurt. And if a man ever raised his hand to me or made me feel I was less than who I was to run. I also know women who had parents like this too and they still got hurt. I just got lucky is all.

I’ve only ever had one man who had raised his hand to me. I had been drinking too and punched him and literally ran after he had done the same. He sent me flowers, he called me everywhere and even at work. He called his mom to call my Mom. My Mom had loved him and thought we were to marry. I finally sat her down and told her what happened. Get this, I didn’t want her to like him less or see him how I had that night. But, after her constant pushing, I broke and told her. After that, she stood behind my decision. Would he have hit me or tried again if I had gone back? I don’t really know, but probably. He had a bad drinking problem and was acting just like his dad who he had swore he never would be.

So no, I have not been in your shoes or millions of other women. I came close maybe. I say this because I got to be good friends with his next girlfriend. I told her what had happened to me as a warning. In the 2 or 3 years they went out, she swore it never happened to her. I believe her.

I can see you are far smarter, wiser for having taken this path with this half man. I know you would never let it happen again. Hopefully, if any female around you is touched by one of these Teflon men, they will listen to you because you know, as I do not.

Thank you for taking the time to put this right and sharing your story. I’m sure it couldn’t have been easy drudging it up after so many years and your growth since then.

I have a great deal of respect for you and have for quite some time. I hope you will accept my apology. I am sorry. However, I am also greatfull you stood up and said what you did. It needed to be heard.
            Be well,
            Ma’iingankwe

• 17CatsInTN says:

Oh, you’re fine. I’m not upset with you in the least and there’s nothing you need to apologize for. I was just trying to help you understand what it’s like from the perspective of someone who lived with abuse for a very long time.

At the time I left my husband, I stayed with a friend for a while until I could get my bearings. She took a picture of me sitting on the side of my bed petting their dog. That picture shocked me because I finally saw how I looked to others. I was all hunched over, withdrawn into myself, forlorn and looked so lost. There was such an air of patheticness (I made that word up) about me that just oozed from that picture and I really had no idea I looked so bad and others could tell just by looking at me that something was very wrong.

She kept that picture and would use it as a base point to show people the difference God had made in my life in my road to recovery. I am very grateful for the support I had, for having the courage to walk away (because, believe me, it takes everything you have to do that) and for having a God who leaves the 99 to go after that one lost sheep. I still struggle, as most of us do, but while there’s still breath, there is hope and healing.

One thing that came out of this experience was a women’s devotional book I wrote about conquering our enemies. God always has a plan for our good and He used that experience to teach me how to help others.

• BobInFL says:

Progressive women in the US (much like the progressive women in western europe) seem to be all in for “taking one for the team” whenever a progressive cause is in the mix. Refugee rapes and women not talking about it because it would put their precious refugees in a bad light….here we have a progressive up and comer (much like good old Harvey the big donor) who can’t be talked about because of all of the good he is doing…..while he is literally choking the life out of his lover…..this is some sick stuff. Both the perp – should have been stopped a long time ago – and the ladies – how do you let someone get away with this and put other women at risk?

Liberalism is a mental disorder – and nothing shows this to be the truth more than this scenario.

• Charlotte says:

Meanwhile her and Schneiderman’s daughter is engaged to Matthew Newton an Australian actor who is a drug addict and abuser

“Actor Matthew Newton was “secretly engaged to girlfriend, Catherine Schneiderman, daughter to New York Attorney General, Eric,” UK Daily Mail reported in 2016.

Daily Mail Australia alleged: “Catherine has been seen wearing a large diamond ring while in New York, but has removes the piece of jewelery when she visits her father.” Newton was previously accused of abuse by a girlfriend, Daily Mail reported at the time. Catherine, who goes by the name Cat on Facebook, wrote under a photo of her mother, “I know I got it from my mama. The strongest woman I know and the best mother anyone could ask for.”

Cos Mama no doubt knows… what abusers do

• Charlotte says:

• anthohmy says:

Sundance would have just put it out there once it was time. Imagine Sundance teasing us. “Wait Until You Learn How The FBI Cooked Flynn’s 302… Come Back Later And I’ll Tell You”

Yawn

• anthohmy says:

Sundance teases us much more subtly, or is he inviting “it” to dawn on us slowly and with enough volume so as to not be swallowed up in a news cycle?

• Robert Smith says:

Well, as his ex-wife said, Schneiderman was a great father. So take that for what it’s worth. Seems like more than the typical work and career is more important than family issues.

• Esperanza says:

Cautionary tale: a French rock star battered his mistress, a famous actress to death. At the time his wife and his band said the same, lovely man etc etc. His wife later committed “suicide” after telling everyone how frightened of him she was. His band later admitted they knew he was violent and felt intimidated.

• modsquad says:

“I’ve know Eric for nearly 35 years as a husband, father and friend, and more than anything would like the alimony support payments to continue uninterrupted.”

5. Matrony says:

The 4 Tweets that Foretold the Downfall of NY AG Sneiderman:

Call it the Donald Trump curse or simply call it Karma, but the downfall of self-righteous New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is linked to his tampering in an assortment of FBI and Justice Department meddlings aimed at railroading President Trump on the Russia Trump investigation, according to several sources.

True Pundit’s Thomas Paine Tweeted about Schneiderman’s nefarious anti-Trump conduct six months ago and warned Schneiderman that his actions would have consequences.

That was December 2017 and January 2018. Schneiderman failed to yield.

Now, six months later, Schneiderman is embroiled in a heated sexual assault and harassment scandal. Four women allege they were mistreated by Schneiderman.

New York Gov. Cuomo likewise just demanded Schneiderman’s resignation (he resigned).

Let’s roll back the clock and take a look at Paine’s prophetic Tweets:

• Charlotte says:

NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Took 100 Actions Against Trump, GOP

• Charlotte says:

Jan 18 2018 21:16:41 (EST) Q !UW.yye1fxo 25 📁
      What [19] people are currently meeting in a ‘safe’ room [heavily guarded]?
      Why did everyone leave their phones/all other electronic devices in Room 239?
      Why does it take the information going PUBLIC before JUSTICE is served?
      Why is the D party MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF THIS FISA C-INFO?
      WHY DID RR PLEAD TO RYAN MOMENTS AGO TO PREVENT THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION?
      WHERE IS AS?
      [8] FIRED.
      [X] JAILED.
      Possible SUICIDES.
      ++ / + TICK TOCK.

6. anthohmy says:

Can we learn anything from RR’s Comey memo?

7. Piggy says:

Might be a shorter list of who these Leftists didn’t rape or assault…

8. Summer says:

Wow, one victim was told to keep silent because Schneiderman was “too valuable” to Democrats

Typical liberals: virtue-signaling, moral high ground occupying hypocrites who are really drunkards, sadists, deviants, racists, rapists, misogynists, pedophiles, thieves, traitors… Feel free to add to the list.

He used to call his Shri Lanka-born girlfriend his “brown slave” and forced her to call him Master. And she, being a progressive feminist and a Hillary voter and whatnot, did.

Disgusting pigs, all of them.

• ladypenquin says:

It’s the Democrats who wage the real war on women. On one lower end of the economic spectrum their policies push them into dependency and desperation. On the upper end of the economic spectrum, their worldview/agenda keeps them enslaved to their own degenerate leaders.

I still can’t figure out how why they project their own malfeasance onto Republicans/Conservatives. I’m fairly certain the salaciousness of their world beats the salaciousness of ours.

• Charlotte says:

RACIST PIG

• AustinPrisoner says:

Schneiderman committed a racial hate crime.

• Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

Devil worshipping, satanist reptilians, all of them!

9. Political commentator for One America News Network, Morgan Murtaugh
    runs for California’s 53rd Congressional District.

From her site:

One word to describe Morgan Murtaugh? Dynamic.

A lifelong San Diegan, Morgan has been actively involved in local and national politics, and in our community, for more than 10 years.

After graduating from the Academy of Our Lady of Peace in North Park, Morgan attended Grossmont College in El Cajon, while working for Commander, Naval Air Forces as Assistant Protocol Officer. Morgan later began working in San Diego County politics, first for Congressman Brian Bilbray and later for La Mesa mayor, Art Madrid.

After leaving Grossmont, Morgan attended The George Washington University in Washington, D.C., paying her way through college by working in retail. In Washington, Morgan continued to build an impressive resume with jobs on Capitol Hill, as a fellow at the Young America’s Foundation National Journalism Program.

Having returned home to her native San Diego, Morgan is currently an on-air political commentator for One America News Network. Tired of career politicians who are only concerned about the next election, she is now running for CA-53 in order to represent her friends, family and neighbors in Washington.

“I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you because if elected, I’ll be sent to Washington to represent you and nothing else.”

10. You can’t buy California Republicans with Chicago money.

“John Cox JUST FAILED in his bid to buy the CA Republican Party endorsement using hundreds of paid “proxies” – votes solicited prior to the Convention. Travis Allen received majority of votes of delegates present and voting. Today’s NO ENDORSEMENT officially marks the end of the era of establishment progressives like Meg Whitman and Neel Kashkari buying off the CA Republican Party.”

11. Garavaglia says:

How much did Cuomo know about this?

12. Charlotte says:

Schneiderman Schadenfreude as Samantha Bee Loses It After Her Anti-Trump Hero is Accused of Abusing Women

13. Charlotte says:

And ta da!
    Here’s Schneiderman bragging:

• Charlotte says:

Look at the date!

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

As “the book that WP won’t let me name” (Spruche, auf Deutsch) 16:18 says:

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Also, remember what happened to Herod when he did not give the glory to GOD:
        Acts 12:21-23

21 And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.

22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.

23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

Didn’t take too long here. Schneiderman stars in a SamanthaBEE Movie.

N.B. Schneider(man) is a tailor, cutter(!), or dressmaker… kinda fits, in an odd way…
        Watch out for that middle finger and 14…

14. hippielouie says:

hmmmm
    “Eric Schneiderman, now accused of assaulting multiple women, stopped New York’s investigation of Nxivm sex cult about a month ago…
    But the media and Democrats want to defend sex trafficking & creepy sex cults…”

“Allison Mack was charged with child sex trafficking. NXIVM was not just a sex cult, they were trafficking children.”

• SJM says:

TIMESUNION
      NY AG suspends probe of NXIVM nonprofit
      State investigation put on hold as federal criminal case intensifies

By Brendan J. Lyons
      Updated 5:44 pm, Monday, April 9, 2018

ALBANY — The state attorney general’s office has suspended its investigation of a nonprofit foundation associated with the NXIVM corporation due to an ongoing federal criminal probe of the organization.

The attorney general’s office notified a state Supreme Court justice last week that its case against Clare W. Bronfman and Dr. Brandon Porter, who are both associated with a foundation that conducted brain-activity studies on behalf of NXIVM, will be put on hold temporarily. The notification was made a day before Porter and Bronfman had been ordered to produce documents in the case.

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s office had filed a court case in early March asking a judge to order Bronfman and Porter to turn over their records related to brain-activity and other human behavioral studies, which had been conducted without any apparent oversight. The attorney general’s decision to suspend the probe followed the March 25 arrest of NXIVM founder Keith Raniere on federal charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit forced labor….MORE:

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

To get an idea of the horrid environment in which Mr. Metoo (and his ilk) swim, here’s a link to the Met Gala which took place on the 7th May. Not sure if he was there or not, though President Trump was NOT wanted there… good thing he didn’t go…

Seems Katy Perry fancies herself as an Angel: https://i0.gmx.net/image/912/32953912,pd=3,f=size-xl/met-gala-2018.jpg

Vogue has an article on it, as does gmx, which is in German, but has a great, if at times off-putting, slideshow. Folks who don’t believe there’s “something more” behind all of this are starting to wake up.

Holly-weird is really a most un-holy wood. Vigilantcitizen doesn’t have an article up yet, but I suspect they will, along with an analysis. Some of the outfits have VERY illumi meanings… The theme of this years’ “show” was “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination”, but it showed neither Catholics nor imagination. GOD forgive and help us all.

Vogue: https://www.vogue.com/article/met-gala-2018-theme-heavenly-bodies-fashion-and-the-catholic-imagination

gmx (better/more pics, good descriptions, hilarious comments): https://www.gmx.net/magazine/unterhaltung/lifestyle/outfits-grauens-10631298
      Click on “Bildergalerie starten” in the middle…

The symbolism ranges from the “illumined /MK” to the Satanic; the outfits range from the hideous to the ridiculous. And I’ll bet that they all voted for Hill-the-BEAST (even those who aren’t citizens 🙂 ).

As a Christian, I’m offended by their decadence and disrespect for Christians and the Church. But I’m not surprised. I pray that they turn, and repent of their sins and behaviour…

And “MeToo” Schneiderman is but one of “the club” inhabiting the swamp…

15. Homesteader says:

Donald J. Trump
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Oct 20, 2014
    .@AGSchneiderman must take a drug test immediately—make results public. NY Attorney General cannot be a cokehead.

16. Charlotte says:

Is Schneiderman a closet cross dresser too?

17. blazingnash says:

Literally every day, I thank God for letting us have, witness, and experience the greatest American president in modern history, ever.

18. Tonawanda says:

To what extent should a reasonable person consider the motives of a woman during the relationship, and how those motives relate to the complaints she raises when the relationship is done? Why should a person who freely tolerates something later expect others to find the thing intolerable?

Schneiderman (IMO) deserves his karma and his behavior was beastly, but I also believe Trump was referring to circumstances (“crook”) which are part of NY State’s corrupt political culture.

19. Charlotte says:

One month ago Eric Schneiderman suspended the NY investigation of the Nxivm sex cult

“Multiple law enforcement agencies, including Schneiderman’s office, had for years brushed aside the concerns from Raniere’s critics and others about the murky inner workings of NXIVM, which one expert has characterized as an ‘extreme cult.’”

• LDave says:

I wondered which blackmailer Schneiderman disappointed in order for them to unleash the hounds upon him. One also wonders how many members of Congress who’ve taken unexplainable positions on things have a background like this in their closets.

20. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph. 6:12

If there ever was a doubt that Satan is the power behind The Swamp it is now forever dispelled. These people are desperately wicked.

These days, when I see a famous person, I wonder about their deal with The Devil. It’s not just the blatant Satanists like Crowley, Mariana Abramovic, GaGA, et al, it’s now Winestain, Oprah, McStain, MeAgain Kelly, Clapper, Breanan, Comey, etc etc. I believe that these people have attained great wealth and power by making the literal deal with the Devil- all that in exchange for their soul, and of course in their loyal Satanic Majesty’s service.

21. ilovevictoriasbows says:

Schneiderman is truly one of the worst of the worst liberals. Can’t wait for James Delingpole to weigh in.😆

22. Charlotte says:

Read the Twitter. Schneiderman dissed Obama

@yashar

5. Trump and Schneiderman have had a long running feud.

23. Charlotte says:

Shakedown Schneiderman
    ______
    The Malversation of Eric Schneiderman
    _________
    Is Eric Schneiderman a Crook?

24. Charlotte says:

Trump Twitter archive re Schneiderman:

25. It’s amazing the amount of inside information that flows to President Trump. Seems he knows who to take on in battle and who to let self destruction without wasting his time.

• Please allow me restate that due to having no editor for comments….

It’s amazing the amount of inside information that must flow to President Trump. Seems he knows who to take on in battle and who to let self destruct without wasting his time.

26. jbrickley says:

Like Al Capone they took Schneiderman down with #MeToo but there’s a lot more hidden dirt… Does it matter? The man is out of power. Yes, it matters, justice needs to be served. There needs to be an audit of the man and all his actions. Criminal charges filed where applicable.

27. Charlotte says:

He tried to use leverage of the court case to get Trump to donate to him. Then he told Ivanka the court case was going nowhere. Then Trump donated as did the Kushners. Then he used the Kushners to gain introductions to wealthy NY people, THEN WHAM! THE COURT CASE AGAINST TRUMP AGAIN. BUT–behind the scenes were Anita Dunn’s Knickerbocker firm, Obama, and Obamas OFA etc. Then he tried to shake down Michael Cohen, Trump’s attorney. Those 3 articles are quite amazing detailing all the corruption- & much more Read them

28. Charlotte says:

Article 3:
    “Caught red-handed stealing $88,000 from a taxpayer-funded charity that she personally controlled, the Grandma Senator -formerly Senator Shirley Huntley, agreed to help herself by helping the feds. How to do this? Sweet old Grandma Shirley invited a cluster of New York pols — fellow State Senators and non-elected consultant types, Democrat pols one and all — over to the rec room of her Queens home. All was sociable, no word on the snacks and drinks. Alas there is word on Grandma Shirley’s wardrobe. Underneath her lovely dress, Grandma Shirley was wearing a wire.

So when it came time for Grandma Shirley’s sentencing — she did in fact receive some leniency because of her recording session — the names of those present in her rec room were made public at last. They appear in a sentencing memorandum from Grandma Shirley’s lawyer, one Sally Butler. The sentencing memorandum, addressed to U.S. District Judge Jack B. Weinstein, is found here in the Albany Times Union:

It provides fascinating reading, a behind-the-curtain glimpse of just how New York’s pols play the game when they think no one is looking or Grandma Shirley isn’t wearing a wire. There was a request to have the letter “filed under seal”… but hey. In the post-Watergate, post-Monica era, when secret White House tapes and a blue dress go public there’s not much chance for a document “filed under seal” to stay sealed.

In a sentencing memorandum from Huntley’s attorney to U.S. District Judge Jack B. Weinstein dated May 1, 2013, page 8 of the document says the following, bold print for emphasis:

Acceptance of Responsibility and Assistance to the Government

Mrs. Huntley met with attorneys for the government and FBI agents regularly over a six-month period. During her interviews with the government, she advised them that she had knowledge of what she believed to be corruption involving public officials. She was asked by the government’s attorneys and FBI agents to invite certain individuals into her home and record conversations on behest of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. She willing did as they had requested. During the summer of 2012, Ms. Huntley upon the prompting of the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the FBI recorded and photographed the following individuals on multiple occasions:

What follows is a list of nine names, including six sitting New York State Senators, one of them the chair of the Democrats’ Senate Conference. The other three names include a New York City Councilman and two consultants. One of which is described in the sentencing memorandum to the federal judge in this fashion:

Melvin Lowe, (former political consultant and associate of New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman)

At the actual sentencing hearing, Huntley’s attorney Sally Butler also said, according to the New York Daily News, that

… Huntley told prosecutors she saw “politicians who were receiving… bags of money at the elevator” in the Senate building.

… Butler also made accusations against state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who prosecuted Huntley in a separate fraud case.

… that Huntley told the FBI “about corruption involving Eric Schneiderman.”

The attorney went on to claim that Schneiderman’s office was furious that Huntley tried last summer to cut a cooperation deal with the feds and that Schneiderman’s office threatened to “blow up” the fraud case it was prosecuting against Huntley as a result.

Grandma Shirley name these guys:

State Senator John Sampson
    Melvin Lowe, (former political consultant and associate of New York State
    Attorney General Eric Schneiderman)
    State Senator Eric Adams
    State Senator Ruth Hassel-Thompson
    State Senator Jose Peralta
    State Senator Malcolm Smith
    City Councilman Rubin Wills
    State Senator Velmanette Montgomery
    Curtis Taylor, (former press advisor for Malcolm Smith)

All the elected officials, like Huntley, are Democrats.

• Charlotte says:

Dec 10, 2013 10:26:15 AM State Senator Shirley Huntley “ratted” on black politicians & was believed–when she ratted on @AGSchneiderman, nobody listened. Racism!

• Charlotte says:

Some choice old Trump tweets!
        Damn I love Trump!

Sep 19, 2013 05:42:36 AM Lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman meets with President Obama (who he told me “sucks” as a president), and quickly files a suit against me!

Oct 4, 2013 01:32:42 PM Must read editorial today about lightweight New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. Is he a crook? http://t.co/4rO77pskNA

Dec 10, 2013 12:59:08 PM Illegal use of official Attorney General stationary by lightweight @AGSchneiderman. http://t.co/dkbNc6DKPD

Jan 16, 2014 03:49:09 PM Terrible story on front page of NYTimes about lightweight @AGSchneiderman http://t.co/U6K93DNL05 Does Eric wear eyeliner?

Apr 17, 2014 04:05:48 PM Always fun to read the @NewYorkObserver investigative piece re @AGSchneiderman, his mascara and more! http://t.co/NVvrlU7wKt

Oct 10, 2014 09:33:20 AM .@AGSchneiderman should remove his eyeliner, as pointed out by Cuomo, when he does his commercials!

Oct 14, 2014 03:11:43 PM It’s Tuesday. @AGSchneiderman is wearing Revlon eyeliner today. Governor Cuomo alerted all to this.

Oct 20, 2014 09:36:03 AM It’s been stated that dopey NY @AGSchneiderman used cocaine while he was a state senator. http://t.co/WfuJ9EW6HP

Oct 22, 2014 01:38:37 PM Via @Mediaite by @evanmcmurry: “Trump Calls @AGSchneiderman a Cokehead” http://t.co/za3cNMqImo Schneiderman is by his own admission!

Nov 6, 2014 05:17:46 PM Why did @AGSchneiderman have to fill out 3 successive ballots on Election Day? And this is our A.G.

Jan 22, 2015 01:12:58 PM They just arrested pol Shelly Silver in New York. Why aren’t they arresting a far bigger crook –@AGSchneiderman?

29. Zippy says:

Let’s not be so hard on Spitzer:

Eliot Spitzer: Wall Street’s fallen angel
    26 Feb 2011

Excerpt:

A compelling new documentary re-examines exactly what happened to Spitzer. Filmed by Oscar-winning director Alex Gibney, who shot Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room and is now making a film about Julian Assange, the movie puts the Spitzer saga under a microscopic glare.

Gibney’s Client 9 – named after the moniker given to Spitzer in the police investigation of the Emperors Club VIP prostitution ring – investigates the powerful financial, business and political interests who benefitted from his fall. It exposes the plotting and subterfuge behind the scenes by those that Spitzer had targeted: the big banks and insurance companies engaged in fraud, the corrupt Republicans (BIAS, but what can one expect from a leftist UK newspaper – the Dems where just as complicit if not even more so – Zippy), the dubious political dirty-tricks operatives.

Spitzer’s story once seemed the oldest in the book: a powerful man brought down by sex. Client 9 shows it might actually be the second-oldest story: a man brought down by the vested financial interests he attacked. Spitzer – who devoted his life to fighting Wall Street corruption – resigned in March 2008.

When news broke, the traders on the New York Stock Exchange cheered and opened bottles of champagne. A few months later, as the bubble Wall Street created finally popped, the entire US financial system was brought to the edge of extinction. But Spitzer, who was superbly qualified to deal with that crisis, was no longer in office.

• Robert Smith says:

I think it’s tame compared to Schneiderman.

• sunnydaze says:

Spitzer and Blagoyevitch in ILL. were *both* brought down because they were the only Dem pols fighting At.All. against the Mortgage Co. and Big Bank corruption dealing with Mortgage Industry back in 06/07/08.

The DemParty was very firmly on the side of Wall Street.

I followed this mess VERY closely for 3 years. It’s what made me ditch the Dem Party – completely and forever.

30. ruckwarrior says:

The left doesn’t understand when your platform doesn’t have principles anyone can just come in and co-op it for their own uses.

31. Bendix says:

What have I been saying?
    As far as pervy pols go, Anthony and Eliot are not the worst New York has to offer. Not by a long shot.
    Before someone claims that Weiner is a pedophile, a man who reciprocates in filthy texting with an underage girl well past puberty, who initiated the non-physical contact, is not what a pedophile is.
    He is a sex offender, but not a pedophile.
    Think of the nerve, the absolute gall of these people, the slings and arrows they threw at Donald Trump over NOTHING. They knew that he knew the reality of their behavior. They just did not believe anyone would ever in their lifetimes have the nerve to go there.
    I’m proud of President Trump, as a New Yorker and a feminist.
    All these women, too afraid to speak up, all these years, now have found their voices.
    Some will say they should have spoken up long ago. What for? They would have had their lives ruined even further, for nothing.
    This didn’t happen under the a anti-female Obama administration. It would not have happened under Clinton II or Bush III.

32. if I were Trump…I’d make a big deal that any work Schneiderman performed on special counsel should be null and void

33. SamlAdams says:

Schneiderman’s rep around here before he became AG was for his prowess as a bagman for the Democrats and ability to break down large donations into legal limits. So always figured he was crooked as hell. A couple years ago had a temp AA that worked in Cuomo’s exec office in Manhattan through the Schneiderman transition. For all his issues, she said Cuomo was always a gentleman around the office staff, but she added once that Schneiderman gave her the creeps. I always trust older black women’s assessments of people–they tend to be spot on. She was.

34. Bendix says:

Is this, dare I say it, another example of…..WINNING?

35. The winds of the special counsel are blowing hard. A big tempest is brewing, and it’s not clear what is happening. Nobody really knows, other than perhaps Mueller and a few other insiders, one probably being Donald Trump and his counsel. One thing seems certain: there will be a lot of surprises in the end.

36. TwoLaine says:

The truth of the matter is that most of us don’t have a clue who this man is, just like we probably didn’t know who Harvey Weinstein was, or half of these other non-human creatures who abuse others to get their goodies on.

It affects most of us not one wit, other than that this one appears to like to harass President TRUMP, and thinks he’s a cartoon character who can take President TRUMP on. Funny how that worked out. 🙂 🙂 🙂

37. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Judge Napolitano: Political Class “Must Have Known About” Schneiderman Sex Abuse

Democratic AG faces “a lot of jail time”

“Judge Andrew Napolitano told FOX Business earlier today that the political class “must have known about” Democratic Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s alleged sexual abuse of women before it became public….”

38. Love our VSGPOTUS!

39. Charlotte says:

Looting J.P. Morgan, Again
    Prosecutors want an admission of wrongdoing to help the tort bar.
    Oct. 3, 2013 7:32 p.m. ET

We reported last week on government lawyers plundering J.P. Morgan Chase as payback for CEO Jamie Dimon’s questioning of Beltway wisdom. This week we learn that while the bank has been trying to settle the dubious mortgage claims, a settlement is being held up because the Justice Department and New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman are insisting on a Morgan admission of wrongdoing. The plaintiffs bar will be ecstatic.

Mr. Schneiderman’s great contribution to this legal circus has been to sue Morgan for alleged offenses perpetrated by Bear Stearns before the government persuaded Morgan to buy it in the heat of the 2008 panic. So Mr. Schneiderman and Justice are ensuring that no good banking deed goes unpunished.

The demand for an admission of wrongdoing has become a totem on the political left, which wants bankers and their shareholders hung from the public square. But its only practical impact will be to assist the plaintiffs bar in their own private lawsuits. An admission is golden evidence in a civil trial and is likely to raise Morgan’s cost of settling by billions of dollars.

40. Like

41. Charlotte says:

Schneiderman-Democratic Hit man

42. Charlotte says:

43. Charlotte says:

44. Charlotte says:

FREE RIDE: Pervert Schneiderman let Clinton Foundation skip identifying foreign donors

45. Charlotte says:

Where have we been hearing that word “slave” recently?
    Oh right… #NXIVM