President Trump Impromptu Presser En Route To Texas….

President Trump stopped to talk to the press corps en route to the NRA convention speech in Texas.  The president hit on a wide range of current topics:

Additional comments at Joint Base Andrews, with Chief of Staff John Kelly.

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to President Trump Impromptu Presser En Route To Texas….

1. The South Lawn presser was master level trolling of the media, see how there’s not an ounce of concern on his face as mentions Mueller or the “WITCH HUNT!”? Need some more of that on this site, way too much concern lately.

2. M33 says:

I really don’t know how we are going to follow up with a better President than him…
    He sets the bar reeeeeeaaaallllyyy high!

3. MissX says:

POTUS is looking real fine and staying on message beautifully!

4. In my opinion, I think Gulliani should show up at the next Presser with Sarah Sanders and give these media goons a beating.

5. dutzie60 says:

Stormy!!! Stormy!!!! When you first learn ……..!!! BUT, but you Said ……….

I love how he cuts the azzs off and doesn’t let them talk! :):)

• Tiana says:

I reviewed the clip last night where the reporter originally asked PDJT about Cohen’s payment… I don’t remember the exact wording but she asked “… did you…” know…

DID is the key word here… the retainer story sounds plausible… and so possibly PDJT DID not know that Cohen arranged for the payment of Stormy…

But even if he DID, who cares… VSGPDJT is doing so much for the country and its people… MAGA

6. Corinth Arkadin says:

My only question: why is TGE wearing a coat? It’s 90 degrees in D.C.! They must have some Fortress of Solitude-esque air conditioning on Air Force One.

• Perot Conservative says:

TGE?

• Jim in TN says:

Does that stand for The Greatest Ever?

• Corinth Arkadin says:

Could stand for The Greatest Ever.

“The g0d-Emperor” is usually what comes to mind. You haven’t heard/read this expression? It’s been around for awhile.

• Brian L says:

It’s a good meme.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I don’t think President Trump would like being addressed by either one of those titles, as he is not God, nor a god, nor Emperor: our Founding Fathers explicitly wanted NO Royalty in the US government, and our Heavenly Father does not permit any gods but Himself.

President Trump, as a Christian would definitely agree, as he both gives GOD credit for what HE’s done (and does) for the President, and humbly worships HIM.

Remember what happened to Herod when he did not give credit to GOD…

VSGPDJT is a common (yet apt) appellation – Very Stable Genius President Donald J. Trump.

N.B. There were “God Emperors” in Rome, Japan, and apparently in North Korea. It might sound nice, but those all had VERY negative consequences. Could well be related to what hit Herod…

• Jim Hickey says:

Complete agreement that referencing POTUS as God Emperor is off key. Consider however that we’ve suffered under leftist & semi-leftist policies for so long a bit of levity is in order.

That’s twice now I’ve had to spell check ’emperor’. Have to up my game.

• Corinth Arkadin says:

Yeah I know, I shorta bristled when people were calling him “God-Emperor”, but it rankled the Press Corps (including CNN—they went nuts when the WWE meme went viral, the initial tweeter–HanAssholeSolo– called him such and it PISSED THEM OFF) that I got on board with it. Since then it’s been amended to g0d-Emperor.

Remember, it’s just a meme. Spicy to be sure, but just a meme.
            And the Left can’t meme.

• LafnH20 says:

Early morning light.
      Camera crew are sporting stocking caps..
      Others are bundled ss well…

🤓

• Corinth Arkadin says:

Just seems strange. I live in D.C. and it wasn’t even below 70 at 0300 this a.m. I’m talking about the bottom pic, BTW, not the clips. He seems to have shed it before he talks to the reporters.

• MissX says:

I think that particular photo is from a while back.

7. Lunatic Fringe, Phd. [undocumented] says:

I love President Trump but if every time I opened my mouth someone shoved a hot fire poker in it I’d quickly realize they aren’t my friends. How about this – go a day or two without talking to those hyenas. How about that? Please?

8. thesavvyinvester says:

Like a Boss, Like a Boss. Every day I love this guy more, Tell me if you a son ( or daughter ) how would you not want them to have his confidence and assurance to deal with this den of vipers. Our Lion, G-d has blessed us.

9. I gotta say, after I hear our VSGPOTUS do a presser like that I have no worries at all.Every time.

10. fleporeblog says:

All I need is the green light from our President and I will make sure that WHORE that had the audacity to be so disrespectful as our President was answering her BS question about Stormy will never ever do that again.

I love General Kelly telling ALL the WHORES how much he loves our President and the job he is doing to support PDJT in MAGA.

I think our President is sending a clear message to China 🇨🇳! You want to play games with the South China Sea 🌊 than our troops in South Korea 🇰🇷 will stay right where they are. Our troops in Japan 🇯🇵 aren’t going anywhere no matter what.

I think our Lion 🦁 will tell Kim Jong-un that it has nothing to do with his country or his people. That is why a US Embassy will be agreed upon very quickly. I have a funny feeling it is already done. That will give Kim the assurance he needs that we don’t want to do anything other than help the people of North Korea 🇰🇵.

11. woohoowee says:

President Trump45 is in his element 🙂 Amazing! Stock Market up, full employment, progress with North Korea, tackling the opioid crises head on, though not mentioned today tax cuts, repeal of health scare mandate, opened up ANWAR, optimism not seen in many decades, and more I’m forgetting right now! Way to go Mr. President!

(I think we have Jr. High School presstitutes.)

12. Ben says:

We are on the brink of the end of the Korean War, stock market is up 30% , unemployment is at its lowest level in decades, and the press is yelling about stormy daniels. The media’s self destruction is painful to watch. It’s almost like they don’t even care anymore. They know they are irrelevant and are just saying, “ F it what the hell, were not fooling anyone anymore.”

• Wretched1 says:

Agree with all you wrote, Ben, except, “The media’s self destruction is painful to watch.” I find it “joyful to watch.” They’ve wielded too much power for far too long… adios… goodbye and good luck (not)…

13. honestyoz says:

I am not sure if POTUS is a Nobody because “Nobody is perfect” or a GOAT “Greatest Of All Time”.

• Corinth Arkadin says:

I actually like the term “The g0d-Emperor”. It drives the Left nuts. Not one supporter of Trump thinks he’s a god nor an emperor; they don;t get it, it’s all tongue in cheek. Just like we don’t really want to throw Communists out of helicopters.
      Or do we….? LOL

• yucki says:

They’re delusional, depraved, and very, very stupid.
        That can’t be overstated.

PT has patience and a generous spirit. He pares it down to the basics: the facts give us all reason to celebrate. Join the greatness that is America today, our potential for tomorrow.

Me? Someone interrupts the POTUS? Repeatedly?!
        I want to shove my fist down her throat.

• honestyoz says:

The God Emperor – I love it for your stated reason. The Leftards do not have a sense of humour. The next generation are seeing this too, conservatives parties are best.

• Jim Hickey says:

Seen on Reddit: GEOTUS, which I took as an admiring, mildly tongue in cheek reference, as God Emperor of the US.

• Corinth Arkadin says:

Personally, I don’t think there’s enough words in the English language–nor of of many others– to plumb the depths of my love for Trump. Maybe I’m just not as adept at language as I should be. The best I can do is extol his stable genius in the most mellifluous way.

14. hoghead says:

What a hoot. One of the nooze punks asks about “Stormy”; PDJT rightly calls it “crap”. These people are crap. I don’t know why he doesn’t move the WHPC out of the White House and put them up in a former men’s room in the Old Executive Office Building.

One thing for sure: the nooze industry is showing its true colors, just in case anyone has missed it before.

15. Media: If the media lie and Trump tell them they’re fake news, Trump is attacking freedom of press
    Mueller: If you tell Comey that Flynn is innocent and a good man and this investigation is unfair when I said he’s guilty, then you’re obstructing justice

16. Deplore Able says:

The Democrat investigators who “went to the Hillary Clinton celebration that turned out to be a funeral.” That one cracked me up.

17. EbonyRaptor says:

What a pathetic rabble those reporters are. Stormy Stormy Stormy. Just brutal.

• White Apple says:

Small unimportant things affect small unimportant people. All that is important going on in the World and these dolts focus on the inconsequential. These press dillards should all be working for Hustler Magazine.

18. Concerned Virginian says:

First: the female IDIOT, DISRESPECTFUL “reporter” who kept yelling about Daniels must have her press credentials yanked NOW.
    Second: Absolutely BRILLIANT of President Trump to STOP the idiot references to Daniels by making it clear that Gen. Kelly and he ARE DOING FINE.
    Third: And then from there, President Trump grabbed the ball and ran with it for the ENTIRE rest of the presser on the tarmac.

19. Janice says:

Like A Boss! There will never be another President like our Trump!