Michael Caputo appears on television with Tucker Carlson (Fox) and Anderson Cooper (CNN) to discuss his three-hour inquisition by Hillary Clinton’s “small group” #Resistance lawyers within the Robert Mueller special counsel team.

Tucker Carlson first:

Anderson Cooper below:

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, Election 2018, FBI, Jeff Sessions, media bias, President Trump, propaganda, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

201 Responses to Michael Caputo Discusses His Three-Hour Questioning by Corrupt Legal “Small Group” Clinton Representatives…

1. C R Lord says:

If you want to know the scope and depth of what the President is up against I recommend that you listen to this three part video series. It is far beyond what we know even with all the information that we already have. This is from ex-CIA official who is putting his life on the line as he presents it.

2. Robert W says:

War. They need to be dealt with.

• Cheesehead54016 says:

Trump, along with team of skilled presenters, needs to go live , Prime Time, all channels and tell the people what is going on before AF1 mysteriously goes down or he suddenly has massive stroke for no apparent reason and leaves us. Tell us, the voters, taxpayers, and also the rest of the world. The biggest audience he can get. Right now only about 10% know what is going on, maybe less.

3. VeritasVincit says:

To me it is becoming clear that Caputo is probably a political agent provocateur. If I’m right his job was/is infiltration of the opposing faction (in this case Trump , his administration, family, and followers). Then to foment fear, discouragement, suspicion, and discontent: as in, I’m really scared, “they” warned me, “they” are destroying me and my family, we’re going to lose everything, I’ll never work in another REPUBLICAN campaign. Provocateur.

• INlegaleagle says:

OMG – the paranoia is getting out-of-control No. Just no.

• VeritasVincit says:

I’m sorry it took me this long to reply to your comment. I just saw it. I’m assuming that you think I’m just being paranoid. That’s okay. I know that I tend to be paranoid. I’ve been around a long time and I have run up against some pretty clever provocateurs and have learned to see through their smoke screens. Back in 1998 when I ran up against one of them and he said, “You’re just paranoid”, a friend of mine (a member of MENSA) was standing next to me and replied to that agent, “If you’re not paranoid you aren’t paying attention.” Feel free to comment further if you’d like to. I’ll check back in a day or two.

• (No Longer A) Bystander says:

I agree. He made a statement that seemed incongruent. He was so broke he would have to move back to New York City or Washington DC to work. Seems like pricey cities to work your way out of debt. A review of his bio suggests a very political animal who is used to getting down in the mud. He was credited with starting a smear campaign. And to state he will never work with any Republican campaign again does this imply he will work for any Democrat campaign?

4. quintrillion says:

now over 95,000 !

5. PatriotKate says:

He crossed over the $100,000 mark about 4 p.m. EDT!

This is so shocking and such a travesty. Bear in mind they would have still gone after President Trump, his campaign workers and everyone else — even if he had lost!

The Deep State wants to make sure that no independent-minded Patriot would ever try it again. That confirms we do not live in a free country when we are only able to choose between those already SELECTED for us.

Despite m years of research and knowledge of how deep this is, I continue to be blown away by all the deep evil that exists.

6. He seems pretty darn accommodating and understanding of the Mueller team for a guy whose life has been ruined.

7. Kell says:

Its been LONG past time for another Tea Party, folks, and I’m not talking about scuttling a couple ships, I’m talking about long falls and short ropes!

8. Jon Schuck says:

We Americans can and do make a difference!