The interpersonal dynamic between President Donald Trump and President Emmanuel Macron comes across in this one-on-one meeting between the two leaders.

After the official arrival ceremony President Trump and President Macron begin discussions on a host of issues that relate to both the U.S. and France; including: trade, regional and domestic security and specific emphasis on Syria and the former Iran JCPOA nuclear deal.

This entry was posted in France, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to President Trump and President Macron Hold Restricted Bilateral White House Meeting…

1. kea says:

Oh so that’s what JCPOA was about. To many abbreviations to keep them apart. Thank you.

2. PgtSndThinker says:

If you read old books, France was where the wealthy youth travelled for art and music and dance and to acquire an appreciation of world history and architecture. After WW2, there was great domestic pride in FRENCH cheese, wine, baked goods, language…etc. and classrooms had posters with the unique products each geographical area produced. I hope they can bring that national pride back.

3. red_desi69 says:

what was the “stupid question”? I didn’t get it from the video.

4. Pam says:

5. Midnight Rambler says:

Ha! If you go to the page of the text and click on the picture it will enlarge. You can see the blood leaving the knuckles and wrinkles in their hands because they are squeezing so tight. *sigh* boys will be boys. LOL

6. Sylvia Avery says:

Why are the French, and the EU, so gung ho about the Iran Deal? What is in it for them? They surely aren’t naive enough to think this will save the world from nuclear annihilation so what is it really about?

It has to be money, of course, it always is. I believe France has or had a lot of money invested in Iran although I can’t for the life of me see why that would ever seem like a good place to invest.

Seriously, does anyone have the Cliff Notes version of this?

• WSB says:

The money we gave to Iran flows back to them for arms and oil.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

When the Ayatollah came into power during the US Embassy hostage crisis back in 1979 he flew to Teheran from exile and his safe house … in Paris. Apparently Iran has terror cells embedded all across Europe and they have the EU royalty like Junkers under their thumb.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Apparently Iran has terror cells embedded all across Europe”

Splendid. We see how letting more Moslems is helping the situation -not.

• Martin says:

It’s about oil, Sylvia. The turmoil in Syria is about pipeline routing and dominance of supply to EU nations. Russia has little else to export, while Iran has much more, and a longer relationship with France. That’s my understanding of the matter, anyway.

• fleporeblog says:

Sylvia the French as well as others are making BIG money from Iran 🇮🇷 who is buying Airbus planes ✈️ from them. A couple of months ago our President told President Marcron and Theresa May to make as much money as he can from Iran 🇮🇷.

From the article linked above:

Trump says he told his ‘friends’ Macron and May to ‘take all the money you can get’ from Iran and ‘don’t worry’ about U.S. sanctions

Trump told U.S. allies in Europe not to worry about aggressive sanctions the United States could put on Iran

‘Emmanuel called up, and he talked to me. And I said, look, Emmanuel, they just gave Renault a lot of money. Take their money; enjoy yourselves,’ Trump said

He was making reference to French car company Renault’s $780 million agreement with Tehran

Congress could reimpose nuclear sanctions on Iran now that Trump decertified the nuclear deal; he seems to think lawmakers won’t, though

I loved what our President said at the end! It gave me goosebumps. There was an earthquake near Iran’s one nuclear power plant a few days ago!

The Rods From God may have been activated again!

• nbkilgore says:

They’re assuming that they will get an endless supply of oil from Iran instead of being dependent on Russia. While Russia is working on clearing a path from Iran to the sea ports of Syria. EU’s assumption is if they play nice with Iran, they will be rewarded with an endless supply of oil from Iran, but Iran keeps yanking on their chain. Iran and EU want to break US financially by using the threat of nuke development. The Iran nuke deal is nothing more than an extortion scheme, but they’re trying to pull it on the wrong President. The Iran secret deal deal puts US tax payers on the hook for 2 more payments of $250 billion dollars that 44 tried to hide from the American people, its a one way street favoring Iran. That’s just my observation!

• Bud Klatsch says:

Europe needs Iran and Russia’s oil, simple as that.

7. mikey says:

Trump: “Hey guys, what do you think about my idea of dumping the EU and NATO and leaving the UN? and forming an Eastern European Alliance?”

Room: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

• mikey says:

That’s it….I’m going to start cutting and pasting from a text editor from now on.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

” cutting and pasting from a text editor from now on.”

I “copy” and paste longer responses so that if WordPress “bins” my comment (after refreshing page first to check) I can try again once more and then a little later instead of losing the original

• mikey says:

I tried WordPress once and dropped it. Here, I was posting under my original name and my up-votes were posting under my WordPress name….Fortunately, My rural electric company got approval in my area for their high speed internet access and I dumped the other ISP for my new one and acquired a .GMX email account. I can’t post feedback but I like it better by trying to respond to retorts versus feedback.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

” Here, I was posting under my original name and my up-votes were posting under my WordPress name…”

You probably have to go through and clear “cookies”, browser history, etc. so the CTH server and your computer don’t mix up the name you wanted to use. Some people that run into problems have had to log in with a different e-mail address to fix things the way they want.

I wanted to start a WordPress account to get notices when people reply to your comments, but it seems they want me to start a website at the same time. I don’t have time to deal with that now. The garden is waiting.

8. Rynn69 says:

I am skeptical of Pence.

• jello333 says:

I don’t know enough to say whether he’s doing a good job or not… mainly because he seems to just be a non-entity. All I know is that I hope Trump is considering going with someone else for his second term. (Do I need to repeat myself? Well okay then, here goes: David Clarke. 😉 )

• covfefe999 says:

Rynn69, why did you make that statement? You’re skeptical because … why?

9. J Gottfred says:

The French are an enigma to me. I remember incurring the wrath of a restaurant owner in Chartres
    thinking I was trying to skip on paying the bill for my family when I was trying as best I could to convey that the bill did not include the cost of desert. We worked it out but I never got a apology.

10. Old Pepper says:

I watched videos about the meeting Trump and Macron. All this action (flirting, stroking, hugging, kissing, etc.) resembles wedding games of some kind of primates. Although in primates it is usually heterosexual in nature.
    And if Macron, according to some reports, has quite a certain experience on this subject, Trump, it seems, just is trolling Macron.