April 22nd – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #458

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,295 Responses to April 22nd – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #458

1. NJF says:

These people are so stupid.

Just more proof of why the MSM is one of the biggest problems in this country.

• Mikayla825 says:

Yup! These derps are a mere 75 miles away. I know I sound like my mother but if I hear the word “like” one more time………………………POW! KABOOM!

• Doppler says:

The problem with open borders and sanctuary state is that ten million illegals may show up tomorrow to camp on your lovely lawns. Or a hundred million. What the video shows is that the media have made ordinarily bright but impressionable people see illegals through the lens of the “dreamers,” while hiding all ill effects of illegals, and branding those who resist the flow as “racists.” What is their motive (or the motive of their corporate elites)? Destroy America one cultural institution at a time.

• peace says:

The illegals need to start destroying the lawns and other items belonging to the Elites in order to wake them up out of their deep state evil slumber.

• Angry Dumbo says:

Cloward-Piven, yes Doppler! Likewise, Hillary, Barack, Comey, et al. have finished off the FBI. I don’t know if it is a cultural institution, but I do know it is toast. The secret police have no respect and are deserving of none. If you doubt me, think about how much reverence you give FBI investigations today. Comey’s non investigation of Hillary/Clinton Global Initiative was comical, yes, but illustrative of a federal government that no longer believes in accountability, only politics. The tree of liberty is in desperate need of pruning. The FBI would be a great place to start.

• andyocoregon says:

My pet peeve is young people who continuously say, “I mean…..” at the beginning of every sentence.

• LIke, like, like, like, like, like…..ad nauseum.

• sobriquet4u says:

The “uptalk” gets me everytime. I’m now hearing older adults do it.
            ” a manner of speaking in which declarative sentences are uttered with rising intonation at the end, as if they were questions.”

• Peoria Jones says:

Comey does that, and I noted it in a post the other day. It’s a sign of insecurity, needing acceptance. It’s one thing for a pre-teen girl, but a pathetic display of submissiveness for a former top cop of our nation.

• holly100 says:

The Millennials also say “I feel” instead of “I think” because it’s all about feelings and not facts for that generation.

• mireilleg says:

They have to in order to give credence to their empty words. They convince themselves that they actually mean something.

• vladdy says:

Me, too.. often, people will START their sentence with it…. it began with people struggling for words, saying things one way, then “I mean” and then another, to clarify…. now they just start with it. Also, have noticed a lot of people throwing in extra words, including ‘I mean” and “you know” because it makes them sound ‘more natural” (they think.)

Still, while we’re complaining about grammar, nothing is as bad as “google it” or “could care less.”

• piper567 says:

I actually enjoy this awkwardness when the talker had no facts at hand…particularly funny when they are talking ab firearms.
            This revelation of ignorance makes for some great memes, ha!

• jahealy says:

Okay, since we’re discussing pet peeves: Inserting the ch sound into words starting with st. Example: Schtruggle. Also, turning one syllable words into two syllables. Example: Dove-uh soap. From a TV ad that drives me up the wall: Oh my God! It’s Dove-uh!

Arrrghhhh!

2. phoenixRising says:

3. Countrywatch says:

Q in a very recent post has said that MOAB next week. Obviously key part of the Fightback by Trump.
    Also draws attention to Huma Abedin, Muslim Brotherhood, goals for America, Valerie Jarrett, John McCain, Hussein (Obama) and SA (Saudi Arabia). See this tweet below by @Mark923to25 with the link at the bottom of his tweet to Q’s actual post/drop:

From #qanon twitter:
    #libertyandjusticeforall‏ @Mark923to25 13h13 hours ago
    Q reiterates America was for sale by Mccain obama Huma Clinton et al. Prince Alaweed of Saudi Arabia donated major money to Harvard to start the Muslim studies. He is pictured with Hussein while Hussein in law school. #qanon. Hussein was Muslim brotherhood plant to destroy USA pic.twitter.com/wUCeLsGEuQ

4. woohoowee says:

A witch hunt indeed, President Trump45.

Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Rosenstein has got to go! Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Mueller, too, has got to go!

5. My apologies if this video has already been posted:
    Maria B interviews Devin Nunes… Sunday Morning Interview…quite interesting.

• Countrywatch says:

It is very good. Thanks for posting.

• Marko says:

Okay, then tell me why MUELLER BEING SHUT DOWN NOW!

• Doppler says:

So if I understood this correctly, the original cover story for the misuse of surveillance tools of Trump’s campaign was the dossier. When it came out that it was paid for by HRC and DNC, a second cover story was needed. Enter the tale that Papadopoulos was telling the Ausi Ambassador over heavy drinking in May 2016 that the Russians had dirt emails on Hillary, passed onto the US when in July 2016 the wikileaks emails began appearing, as “suspicious.” See the NYTimes report selling the new cover story in December.

Now Nunes is saying to Maria that there is no corroboration of that being passed onto the FBI through 5 eyes intelligence channels. Instead, there’s this investigation of the State Department, Sydney Blumenthal, et al, ongoing, where he was getting others in State to feed dossier stuff to the FBI to justify use of counter-intelligence tools to spy on the Trump campaign.

See CNN timeline trying to make Papadope the key to the whole Trump-Russia collusion story. https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/politics/papadopoulos-timeline-events-russia-professor/index.html

If the Auzi Ambassador story didn’t come thru 5 eyes, then is the implication that it came through multi-national deep state channels, managed by HRC plants in the State Department?

• Johnnydub says:

The Aussie ambassador in question is up to his neck with the Clinton Foundation…

• Sylvia Avery says:

That is what I got out of it, also.

• cozette says:

Spying on an American citizen by a member of 5 Eyes requires going through a formal process for it to be legal just as our government is required to get a FISA warrant before spying on an American citizen. Without the required EC/electronic communication that justifies the surveillance its illegal. Nunes just said ther was NO EC. That means there was no legal basis for the surveillance/counter intelligence operation on Trump. It was all a political operation by the party in power and their foreign allys to spy on their political opponent in order to defeat him and when that failed, to remove him from office. No wonder the head of UKs Spy Organization abruptly resigned right after Trumps inauguration.

• MaineCoon says:

Nunes conclusively states there was no official intel used to start the counter intelligence investigation nor any Eye Five intel either. Much more too.

Excellent video.

• Q links to this interview: Do you understand the gravity of what’s unfolding?
      I do. I’ll say it: treason and sedition at the highest level of the Obama administration, most likely including Obama. This was / is clearly a plot to otherthrow a duly elected President.

I am not going to bash AG Sessions. But I am starting to wonder when he will resurface, with what is now public information. The entire investigation is baseless. AG Sessions should unrecuse himself, stop the investigation and fire Rosenstein. Then he should go after all of them for sedition.

• TRUST SESSIONS
        TRUST THE PLAN

• noswamp says:

According to Trumps tweets the last few days, I don’t think he trusts the plan. And I know he does not trust Sessions. Trump is just a normal guy wondering what the heck is going on here with Sessions?

• jrparz says:

I know you meant that as a compliment, but trust in the fact that our POTUS is not just a normal guy oblivious as to what Sessions is doing. The white hats all have a part to play and our great President Trump is very much in the know. Q has said and I’m paraphrasing; “What makes a great show…?” The answer: Great acting!

• noswamp says:

Humm, I like what you said. Makes sense. If that’s the case my friend, then he is a better actor than Reagan. Much obliged.

• formerdem says:

I think Q is calling Trump an actor in order to account for Trump’s differences of opinion with Q. Simpler explanation: it is Q who is an actor, a good-intentioned charlatan trying to encourage people by making up cabalistic stuff. But I am with Trump, and what he says clearly and outright. And as for “trust me,” R U Kidding? No.

• wondering999 says:

Formerdem, what is cabalistic about Q? Q drops names and photos of people, places, events, and links to articles. Then invites readers to read and investigate for themselves. What’s “cabalistic” about it?

• formerdem says:

I am ready to be corrected. I just see these quotes with bizarre numbers in them. I see very intelligent people making sense out of it, and I’m all for that. Then I see people full of hope that is then not met, and this makes me want to scream careful! careful! I just fear it is someone well intentioned, trying to keep up spirits, but not really able to control events and posing a risk of embittering and discouraging people. That sounds wrong to you, not what this is?

• wondering999 says:

I don’t pay much attention to the numbers unless they make sense later on, in relation to an event that happens afterwards. Up front I do click on the linked articles, and search for more info about names/places mentioned.

• wondering999 says:

None of us are truly able to control events… but all of us try to steer things in particular directions. It lifts my spirits to believe that others have their shoulder to the wheel, and maybe they are people with more clout than I have. Hope springs eternal

• Deb says:

Trump is not a normal guy. He’s extraordinary. But he loves the common man, and knows how to speak to them.

• Perot Conservative says:

1. The first major document / intel dump from Horowitz will be telling. I think his first mini dump (McCabe) shows how it was airtight, solid, and repetitive.

2. Next will be when we see how serious Huber is with indictments.

a. Does he bring them swiftly?
              b. Are there already plea deals?
              c. Does he charge appropriately, or soft pedal?

3. Where are charges filed? DC? (Ugh) Utah? New York? Arkansas?

That’s my layman’s understanding. A lawyer or pro in this area could probably be more nuanced and expository, but that’s my “elevator pitch”.

• Oldskool says:

Well “another”, looks like you and me are the only ones I’ve noticed on this site, or any media outlet, for months now that have raised the prospect of Conspiracy Sedition as what should be the main charge. That carries fines and up to 20 years, the rest of the “lying”, etc charges will be plead down anyway, but no mention of that. Maybe that’s what Q is talking about with the military tribunals, hope so.

6. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Given that the New York Times and Stormy Lawyer are hoping Cohen flips, and now Fusion GPS is talking about how Cohen (and Mueller) could lead to money laundering issues for Trump, my guess is that the goons found no “smoking gun” in the Cohen raid. If they had hard evidence, clear evidence, they would not need Cohen to flip. The documents (or tapes) would tell the story themselves.

If that’s true, very good news for Trump and very bad news for The Coup.

This upcoming week — should win Arizona special election and Pompeo should be confirmed — is a turning point, I think.

Monday will be “their day” as Pompeo goes down on the committee vote. But starting on Tuesday, with the Macron state dinner, then things should start turning to Trump. And he may never look back from there.

2 great things from Trump shutting out Democrats from the state dinner:

– less chance of leaks
    – shows the voters the Dems are not needed to get things done

Very excited for the coming week, and how I think it will foreshadow where things head from here for the Trump Administration and for the midterms. As long as we win Arizona, all should be in good shape, IMO.

7. phoenixRising says:

• annieoakley says:

• Liberty Forge says:

I distinctly remember when the “Fast & Furious” scandal became known.

All of them were using the exact same number of guns that were ‘walked across the border’, and trying to blame legal gun dealers & legal gun shows. That number was 30,000 — a number high enough to cause public outrage.

Hillary Clinton was stating that number, as were others. At the time, I had questions. For example, how did they know how many guns were involved, and how/why were they all stating that same number?

I’m sure video still remains of them stating that 30,000 figure.

• flova says:

R.I.P. Mike Vanderboegh and Sipsey Street Irregulars. And the blog that uncovered the murderous F and F plot, cleanupatf.

Justice from Brian and all those killed by Holder, Obama and Hillary.

• Kintbury says:

As usual the DOJ and FBI were not forthcoming with documentation. In fact, I still don’t think Congress has received the majority of it.

8. Mickey Wasp says:

To all the ‘concern trollers’ of the disposition of AG Sessions and Team…

You ever get a speeding ticket? Most law-enforcement municipalities issuing the ticket gives one 90 to 120 days to resolve the citation. So, for the least of citations one gets 3 to 4 months to either pay-up or bring argument to court and attempt to show innocence.

Now, you ever been charged with a major misdemeanor? Through the court and their dockets that could take up to 6 to 18 months to get before a magistrate.

Ever notice a report that ‘so-and-so’ was found guilty today for _________ (insert felony crime) and the crime was committed 4 or 5 years previously – even longer for some. Found guilty in 2018, but the crime was committed in 2013, for instance.

Now, AG Sessions has inherited the same thing PDJT has – a hot mess of corruption. And these ‘deep state’ actors are not going to just walk into court, fess-up and pay the fine. How many do you think are guilty within our gov’t? Within how many different agencies? Do you think it’s just a bunch of misdemeanors or multiple felonies by each perp, within different agencies?

Do you have any idea what it takes to build an air-tight ‘one-shot’ case on possibly hundreds of individuals that are going to fight you with everything they’ve got and use the most high-power law firms in the country.? Also, these criminals will use any threat necessary to stifle the charges. See, numerous riots and attacks within the last couple of years.

Yea, you want handcuffs and convictions – RIGHT NOW !! Commenters like the ‘concerned trolls’ that question AG Sessions and Team only show their ignorance or purposeful stupidity on the avenues to take back and correct our judicial system, which AG Sessions and Team are attempting to right, back to the Rule of Law.

• Guyski says:

Just this year in New Jersey people are still being charged (not convictions) for Hurricane Sandy fraud. Takes a long time.

• Mickey Wasp says:

Exactly. PDJT and AG Sessions have a long battle on their hands and they know it. Processing, investigating, interviewing, accumulating documents, scheduling depositions, assigning prosecutors, etc. Just to get started and then once someone is charged, AG Sessions and Team are going to have to deal with defense teams that are going to throw every possible maneuver into the fray.

I, for one, can see this going into PDJT’s second term. That is why it is so important to get as many MAGA candidates elected.

How easy do these ‘concerned trolls’ think it will be to charge, prosecute and ultimately win a conviction of a former President and Sec of State – even a former Director of the CIA or DNI or AG or FBI director. The only way for AG Sessions to get to the ‘big fish’ is to do what he has set out – get the minions and convict or flip them, just keep moving up the chain of command. Which, will take years – not weeks or months.

• Oldschool says:

We don’t have that luxury of time when our POTUS is under attack. Insurance fraud isn’t even close to treason and attempted coup.

• Koot Katmando says:

My problem with Sessions is not slow pace. My problem is his recuse and now we have Mueller. Sessions recuse set up this whole witch hunt. On purpose or not – who knows for sure. I think he probably did it on purpose with his friends in the Senate.

• Mickey Wasp says:

Nonsense … Have you read the ‘recusal’ letter? I’m not your research agent – so go find it and read it – then we can discuss it.
        The point I will make – AG Sessions knew the ‘Russia collusion’ was pure fiction and laughable. So, why waste the Attorney Generals valuable time. Sessions is just as busy at ‘draining the swamp’ as PDJT. He is taking down criminal gangs, stifling the money supplies, convicting sex/human trafficking, attacking sanctuary city b/s, etc…

• Koot Katmando says:

I do not care what is in his letter. The results is what matter. Recuse was key to Mueller and PDT was pissed as he should of been when Sessions recused. Unless wait – you think PDT and Sessions colluded to get a SC assigned? Its all some big master plan to take down the deep state?

• Mickey Wasp says:

You have a problem with AG Sessions ‘recusal’, but don’t care about the very document that explains AG Sessions decision?

Do remember, PDJT met with Mueller before being appointed to head a special counsel and was appointed to that position by Rosenstein, who was chosen by PDJT.

Think… SC assigned – frees AG Sessions to focus on other much more important matters and gets to stay out of the media ‘spotlight’ and having to waste time before kabuki congressional hearings.

• Rhoda R says:

Wasp, while I follow your reasoning, I have a problem with Mueller as a white hat. Just look at his team. I hope that you are right, but I doubt it.

• Mickey Wasp says:

Oh no… I’m not saying Mueller is a ‘white hat’. But, I go to something that Sundance has stated – “the special counsel team of lawyers choose him.” Everyone always wants to label the “white hats” – vs – “black hats”. I contend there is a third group, “no hats”, they are just lawyers that represent their client.

• noswamp says:

Mueller is no more a white hat then Rosenstein who signed one of the FISA warrants. Why are people calling others on here trolls? I see most people on here just looking at what Trump sees and gauging Trumps reaction in making their own conclusions. Based on what I have seen from Trump up until now:
                1. Sessions should have never recused himself without telling Trump first. Trump would not have allowed him to be AG.
                2. Mueller is not a white hat but is trying to protect the deep state and the Clintons, Obama, etc.
                3. Rosenstein is a black hat that has Sessions bamboozled.
                4. Trump does not trust Sessions as of today at least.
                5. Trump will fire Rosenstein and Sessions the first opportunity he gets.
                6. Mueller will hang on the vine like a grape to whither, if Trump does not fire Mueller directly himself for an illegal investigation.
                7. I am with SD 90 percent. The prosecutions are coming. But Sessions is not a willing hero here. Someone has his name somewhere, sorta like Lindsay Graham and others in the Senate.
                I am not a troll I am a person with an opinion.

• noswamp says:

btw I do not even know what a troll is in this threads context. So maybe someone could educate me since I spoke out of turn. 😉

• cozette says:

OMG you opiners believing every Trump tweet really need to read the Art of War. Trump is a genius and life long practioner. The point of the book is how to win without bloodshed by using DECEPTION. One whole section is how to use agents, double agents and triple agents. If you had a rudimentary understanding of the game being played your predictions would be more accurate and you’d enjoy the show more.

• formerdem says:

Why not tell Trump that he intended to recuse? Because he would not have been named if he had. Mendacious. Furtive. When Trump is under pressure, Sessions is not.

• piper567 says:

Koot, seems to be doing a pretty good job of doing exactly that.
            The few whitehats that live in our Congress would never have been able to ask the Qs or get the As without the structure of the SC. Its been a veritable font of info on the corruption and deceit of the previous Administration through FBI/DOJ “weaponization”.

• Oldschool says:

Ridiculous

• Mickey Wasp says:

One other note, since you mentioned Mueller. Open this up for discussion and thought in your mindful process and possibly someone within your connected tribe. Let’s say there was never a Mueller SC … Does the public become aware of the multiple crimes committed by members of the Obama Admin and Sec of State Hillary minions.?

What brought forward and to attention the multiple crimes in the FBI, DOJ and State Dept? Was it the Mueller ‘investigations’ or was it by happenstance? Now, one could argue that the committees chaired by Nunes, Goodlatte and Grassley helped immensely – which I will concede. But, it did not start to steamroll until Mueller SC members started to leak and file ‘process’ crimes, that PDJT and his supporters began to pushback and forced the Mueller team into crucial miss-steps. People stood up and said WTF, about _________ (insert complaint).

• Oldschool says:

Do you really believe that the ONLY avenue for truth and light was to have Mueller as SC lead a presidential persecution? That no one, even POTUS, Adm. Rogers, Gen Flynn, Sessions et al, had zero ability to out these crooks, bring charges and prosecute? Ridiculous.

• cozette says:

The Mueller investigation was a honey pot that lured the plotters in and gave them a false sense of security while THEY were being investigated. It also served as a media distraction that allowed the real investigations to fly under the radar until completed. Finally the Mueller investigation allowed all sane people to become sick of the Russia narrative and see it as a hoax. Trump went from possible taitor to the sympathetic victim of a witch hunt. The nations cry babies got a year to cry themselves out. People got a year to deprogram from the original Russia hysteria. Now the REAL collusion, indictments and arrests can happen. Sessions could not have done what Mueller has done. Wittingly or unwittingly. For the strategy to work Trump had to have a SC that the Swamp absolutely knew was “their guy.” As Q said, with most people it’s not about “white hat” or “black hat” but about leverage. Sun Tzu talks about this when discussing the use of agents, double agents and triple agents to achieve victory without bloodshed. We are at war. Trump is following a complex, well thought out plan to defeat the forces of EVIL/Drain the Swamp. I wish people would pray more and worry less. The worry interferes with noticing the victories and enjoying the show.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Mickey Wasp,
      Your observation hits the Bull’s Eye.
      This is dangerous game hunting. One doesnt engage an animal that can kill you, unless properly armed and prepared.
      Sessions, Wray, Horowitz, Huber and all their supporting legal team are working meticulously to build constitutionally bomb proof indictments that will precipitate cooperation, and lead to bigger game; the limited releases from the OIG point repeatedly to this.
      Treepers, we all need to chill, it’s coming soon and will role out for months.

• Mickey Wasp says:

Exactly… These people that the PDJT Admin, along with AG Sessions, are going against are real-time killers and won’t blink at having to take out anyone in their way or that exposes them. They will use any means necessary and that is what PDJT and Team are attempting to prevent. Why does one think PDJT is always heaping praise upon our Law Enforcement and Military personnel.? Which, he loves and respects – it’s not ‘political optics’ for him.

Through PDJT’s simple spoken ‘tweets’, frequent speaking engagements, spontaneous interviews and large venue rally’s – he is alerting the public to what he and his team are up against and the informed (which is growing) get the message. President Trump knows that the American people are not stupid and can connect the dots.

• noswamp says:

Sugarhill,
        Your points are what keep me going daily. There has to be some people taking care of the evil that has happened to our country. I have some confidence that something is happening. Lets see what happens next month.

• formerdem says:

They said that about the Benghazi investigation. They said that about Fast and Furious.

• cozette says:

Formerdem have you forgotten that for the first time their is an Independent, Outiser President? Someone who owes NOTHING to the Swamp/Donors/Cabal. Someone who in facts knows and despises them. Someone who is a courageous genius who is laying everything on the line, including his family, fortune and good name to save us just as the Founding Fathers did. Someone who for the first time in a loooong time recognizes this is a fight between good and EVIL and has put himself under Gods protection. The past you refer to has ZERO relevance to what President Trump and his team does unless you take the apophatic approach and say “this never happened before so it will happen now.” BTW Sundance uses the term Battered Conservative Syndrome.

• Fools Gold says:

Correctomondo! The good news is Trump will win another term and during those years some really big terds will be flushed and it will still be a sight to watch between now and then!

• jbt says:

I vote “purposeful stupidity” – a close relative of ‘willful ignorance.’
      Excellent post, Mickey.

• Mickey Wasp says:

Or how Sundance describes and defines them…

Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said:
        “In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things.” The Mamet Principle.

Which, aligns with the ‘concerned troll’ – illogical and strawman arguments.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Thank you, Mickey, for writing about AG Sessions again.

Add this, too: There still are many Black Hats within the gov’t agencies who are still working against the MAGA agenda and Sessions’ investigations, by covering up the crimes committed, to distract, set up fake “paper trails”, and other things the corrupted lawyers are good at doing. And the Black Hats have the fake media to help wherever they are needed to support Deep State’s agenda.

Whether it’ll be this week, next year, or 6 years from now, I’m ready and waiting for the day the American traitors will all go to jail, Gitmo or 6 ft under, the results from firing squads/noose.

Thanks to the soft brainwashing methods of crime shows, whether it’s TV shows or movies, many people expect our real life crimes to be solved within 45 mins to 3 hrs.

• cozette says:

Sessions and Mattis have both been to Gitmo. The Obama commanders have been replaced with Mattis picks. It’s been expanded. Sessions met with the NGs from AZ before they headed there. Military Tribunals and witness protection safe houses were funded by the Omnibus people shreiked about. All of the OIG offices got a huge influx of cash too. Finally, Trump signed an EO on Dec 21, 2017 declaring a State of Emergency due to human trafficking and corruption. That EO plus an order Obama signed make it legal to seize assets and arrest citizens and try them in military courts. It’s a horrific amount of power the EVIL cabal intended to turn on us when Hillary won. I find it amusing that Trump (God bless his ruthlessness) intends to uses their own dark weapons to destroy them instead. Hoist on them on their own petard. No wonder they’re all soooo unhinged. “They” get it even though the “blue pilled” normies don’t.

• Perot Conservative says:

Whi is he going to take out? Are you asserting therecare that many pedo’s? Can pedos be trued in military tribunals?

That’s where it jumps the shark for me. When have we last used military tribunals this way, for civilian matters?

• Conservativeinny says:

Thank you! This is so very true

• Albertus Magnus says:

THANK YOU MICKEY!

• Tegan says:

Bingo, Mickey…if any of you have had the misfortune to be involved in a law suit, it takes 2-3 years (or more) for your case to come to court as it did for me suing a developer who built our home, with basement, over an underground steam.
      I had a new car stolen from valet parking and even though the robber was caught shortly thereafter, the court date was postponed three times over a period of many months.
      So for the “let’s nuke them” posters, you are incredibly naive to think this is all going to happen overnight to satisfy your impatience. I’m as eager for the criminals to be humiliated, punished and destroyed as the next but i’m also realistic enough to know it won’t be tomorrow.

9. President Trump tweeted out this:

😂😂😂 Did they nail down HRC complete-ly now??

• SkyPhoenix says:

… and her evil spawn?

• DanO64 says:

The witch is Clinton. The hunt was for her. Maybe this week we may know.

• jrparz says:

That had been my initial wishful thinking when I read that tweet, but as I said above, I believe this means an official end of the Mueller Investigation. I say this because in the past, our POTUS would tweet “Horrible Witch Hunt,” just “Witch Hunt” and twice “A Total Witch Hunt, but has never used “A complete Witch Hunt and since Q said that there would be the MOAB’s this week, I believe it’s the completion of the Witch Hunt.

• cozette says:

I think a more realistic interpretation is that the Witch Hunt ie Mueller investigation has “completed” it’s work and will be closing shop soon. It was a shout out to the anons at 8ch.net/qresearch who are in on his wink and nod twitter communication style by now. Call it a foreshadowing tweet aimed at the hard working autists.

10. Curry Worsham says:

And here is your hero.
    He has a severely burned hand from grabbing the hot barrel of the gun.
    He was grazed by a bullet.

When he got out of the hospital this morning, he went to Sunday church service,

11. phoenixRising says:

12. phoenixRising says:

13. Countrywatch says:

Quite a few posting on Haiti. This link to an interview on Infowars (2016) with Ezili Danto (representing a group of Haitian lawyers) was an absolute revelation for me about Haiti and the Clintons/Clinton Foundation
    “David Knight talks to Èzili Dantò, a human rights lawyer and President of the Haitian Lawyers Leadership Network who reveals that Bill Clinton avoided a lawsuit against him for the plunder of charitable funds by asserting diplomatic immunity as a UN “Special Envoy”.

Dantò breaks down the exploitation of Haiti by the Clintons and their corporate cronies using the UN as an occupation force and the mainstream media as a smokescreen….”.

14. patrickhenrycensored says:

15. AmSa/Mx says:

16. Thing that amazes me on Cohen raid , all these Dems and never Trumpers think they have found Al Capone’s vault or something . That they automatically assume ( projection issues) that Trump is some sort of master criminal /fraud who has been committing “secret “ financial crimes before our very eyes for last 30 years and now he will be finally unmasked – hmm . Now transistioning from deflated Collusion and Obstruction memes ( thanks Comey ) to financial Madoff type crimes . , such BS

• snarkybeach says:

it’s what they are being told by the MSM. I have a lot of liberal friends who believe Meliana is a prisoner in a sham marriage based on some pundit’s opinion.

• cozette says:

I resond to people who believe such nonsense about Melania by saying they are welcome to their hate porn fantasies but hope, for the sake of their health, that they soon decide to embrace the truth. There are countless videos and articles available describing their relationship and showing their interactions. After all they’ve been together in the public eye for 20 years. The key is to look at things made BEFORE Trump decided to challenge the establishment. The difference is jaw dropping. Ditto with the “he’s racist” or “he hates gays” Brooklyn Bridge tier lies sold to naive, poorly educated Liberals.

• tvollrath66 says:

I dont believe the president would ever trust anyone like that. Even if he did something shady, which i believe he didn’t, or does not. He would have never made it big if they could have ever got anything on him when he was young, much less now. They are just fishing and wishing.

• Deb says:

It’s projection. They can’t believe PDJT is squeaky clean because no one on the left is.

17. Carrie says:

So after we see clearly that the Comey memos have absolutely nothing in them that would warrant a Special Counsel into a Russian conspiracy- cue the articles saying, well actually it was information from the GCHQ that started the investigation. (Oh and it was back-channels, not through the normal procedures of 5 eyes). Funny how PT never wants to meet up with Teresa May isn’t it? Could this be another link to Alexander Downer and Hakluyt (which Hillary Clinton also paid for opposition research?) That would be convenient, a bit like how they verified the dossier by having Steele leak it to Yahoo and then the Yahoo article verifies the information. Here they start with Comey memos and then verify it with a another opposition research piece that she funded through Hakluyt.

18. This is turning bigger by the day:

Remember when Trump said he will get 90% of the black vote 2020?

Last time he did that they send him to the mental ward.

• Michelle says:

I highly agree with his statements “self victimization is a disease” and “slavery was the trend and apparently that time is still upon us. But now it is a mentality.” The thing is, all these people think that someone else is victimizing them when it is really themselves. It takes a very enlightened person to realize that they are doing it to themselves. The democrats hope that their supporters never become enlightened.

• Rhoda R says:

There is also the crab bucket affect. “I won’t expend the effort to educate and work my way out of the ghetto and I’m going to make sure that you won’t be able to either.” I know of at least one bright black kid that was killed in Chicago for getting good grades in school. I’ve also heard about other bright black kids being bullied by their classmates. Crab bucket.

• herbork says:

After his release, when Kanye met privately with PDJT, the press crowded around them both in the lobby of Trump Towers, clamoring to know what they had talked about. Kanye blanked for an instant, so our VSG smiled a little and said, “Life.”

• abstain says:

Really. Poor Kanye.

• ShadowNOLAcon says:

If Kanye ever wanted to do a living installation protest art piece I have the perfect idea

• cozette says:

And right after Kanye was released he made a bee line to Trump Tower to see his friend and mentor, fellow genius Gemini and Master Persuader, President Elect Trump. Whats going on is delicious. Thank you God!

19. Conservativeinny says:

Went to a birthday party yesterday where many are still anti-Trump. Someone had mentioned a friends travel to China and how much snow get hated it. Otto w. Had come up and everyone agreed how horrendous what had happened to him, why did he go there, etc., why would anyone go to a place that gat s Americans, etc.. One of the teachers piped in stating how with Trump as Pres, no country would ever like us again and how nowhere would be safe. blah blah blah. These people educators or not have no real clue what is coming or going on in the Administration. They will be gobsmacked when it happens and will believe what the MSM tells them about it. We have our work k cut out. No one believ d me that NK was considering/ready to denuclearize and sign a piece treaty. Not one person.

20. DanO64 says:

Nunes say there was no initial digital intelligence to begin the counter-intelligence investigation. So that means the Dossier was the only information they used, or made up, to get a FISA warrant. What, the small group just make up stuff? Are there two different FISA applications?

• Sylvia Avery says:

Nothing in the leaked Comey memos to cause a Special Counsel to be named by RR. Check. No intelligence says Nunes to begin the Muh Russia investigation. Check.

This video has Maria Bartiromo asking Nunes, “Well I don’t understand. Then why did the investigation begin?” Ha, wouldn’t we all like to know! So Nunes says his committee is now looking into STATE DEPT irregularities…Maria: “Wha???? Are you saying Hillary Clinton associates in the State Dept organized the investigation into her political opponent?” Oh Lordy. Buy more popcorn.

• cozette says:

To legally get a FISA warrant the FBI/DOJ has to swear the info they provide to the judge is TRUE. So they lied to the FISA judge to spy on the Presidential candidate opposing their candidate and then the President. And they had no LEGAL foreign intel reason to begin an investigation ie. there was no EC that is legally required before any of the 5 Eyes could spy on Trump for Obama/Clinton. The conspirators are so screwed. Now it’s all about watching the traitors go down and waking the zombies up.

21. Publius2016 says:

Where’sWendy??? Nothing on Fake News Media…more Crickets…

• Doppler says:

Was “Wendy” Wasserman Schultz in Trump’s tweet a reference to the character Wendy, a tired prostitute in Breaking Bad? Or is there some other explanation?

• Marygrace Powers says:

Another possible “Wendy” person of interest –

Wendy Sherman –

Chief US nuclear negotiator with Iran[edit]
      On September 21, 2011, she was appointed to the position of Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs by Secretary Hillary Clinton.[13] In this capacity, Sherman has led the US team during six negotiating rounds between Iran and six world powers about Tehran’s nuclear program.

In October 2013, before negotiations began in Geneva between Iran and the so-called “P5+1,” she made a comment about the Iranian negotiating strategy in a Senate committee hearing. She said, “We know that deception is part of the DNA.”[14] This caused her some trouble when a number of Iranian officials, including some members of the country’s parliament, asked her to apologize.[15]

She served as the lead negotiator for the United States in the agreement reached with Iran on July 14, 2015 in Vienna.[16]

Wendy Sherman was also the Clinton administration’s policy coordinator for North Korea.

22. cheekymeeky says:

I just want to run up and hug him. I love my fellow Deplorables!

23. Perot Conservative says:

1. I have really come to despise Chris Wallace and his highly negative questions towards the GOP / Republicans.

Two ridiculous questions today, one asking the French Predident if Trump would finish out hus term.

2. Trump needs to apply pressure to get his nominees approved. Why not pressure Turtle McConnell to hold Congress in session until everyone is approved?

24. cheekymeeky says:

Wow.

25. Dora says:

Here They Come!

====

First wave of migrant caravan hits the US border as some 50 members request asylum in California

26. Pam says:

Photo portion only

27. NJF says:

Great, uplifting vid.

28. Criminal referrals are now piling up on Sessions’ desk. We still don’t know why he recused without telling Trump about it beforehand. Politically impossible for Trump to make a personnel change after-the-fact. Was that decision not to inform intentional? And if so, who made that decision?

Was Sessions blackmailed? Family threatened? Rogue IC cell that can find his family even if relocated under a protection program?

Horowitz / Huber was authorized, but that’s just within DOJ / FBI and even then, all high profile indictments must be approved by Sessions. That is the key.

Trump tweeting doubt about Sessions –helps explain why Trump allies in Congress are applying tremendous pressure. Slow walking of documents to Nunes isn’t being addressed. Rosenstein badly overstepping his bounds as DAG allowing investigations far outside Session’s area of recusal. Sessions is not reining him in. Not telling Rosenstein to limit SC authority to Russia investigation ONLY which is where Sessions is recused. Sessions furthermore did nothing about the Cohen raid.

Are we looking at a bottle full of investigations with a blackmail stopper at the end?

• Oldschool says:

Agree with your observations, except for the blackmail. I don’t have any other reason, but his recusal started this mess and his unwillingness to do anything about the continued corruption is unforgiveable.

• That’s exactly why I propositioned blackmail/threats. Recusal without telling Trump, not willing to take action to limit investigative scope when it can be done without much political cost to Trump. The free reign of Rosenstein is particularly bothersome. It would be “by the book” to limit his scope to Russia meddling only. Would be natural for Sessions to take that route. But he doesn’t. WHY? I can only surmise that he is somehow blackmailed, perhaps by threats – perhaps by Congress who may otherwise impeach.

• Oldschool says:

Understand how you get to that conclusion because nothing else makes sense.

• formerdem says:

Or, he figures Trump can take care of himself if innocent (not true but Sessions is kind of squinting his eyes shut) and meantime Sessions can work on the issues he really cares about which are marijuana and immigrants. And have a limousine and not be insulted like the rest of the administration.

• cozette says:

You Sessions bashers and worry warts would enjoy the show alot more if you understood the play book. Read Art of War then Machiavellis the Prince. Or be miserable. Or ask questions of those of us who do get it. You’re making yourself sick for no reason at all and missing out on the cloak and dagger fun.

29. phoenixRising says:

I have been posting a lot of memes… anons are making them, as Q has asked for them

Photos in many of memes from couple of years past…

Memes are good way of red-pilling and getting past tweeter algorithms …
    “a pic is worth 1,000 words ” – they’re posted so that others will cut and paste them in tweets and emails… besides red-pilling they serve to remind

30. NebraskaFilly says:

Even more evidence of the close connections between CNN and the WH:

“While nobody was paying attention back in the Obama administration, Valerie Jarrett had a daughter hired by CNN. Can you guess what Laura Jarrett was hired to do? She was hired to be CNN’s correspondent at the Department of Justice. The DOJ just happened to be headed up by her Mother. Do you remember who James Comey leaked his memos to? Read on.”

31. Dora says:

32. phoenixRising says:

they’re done hunting the witch!

the hunt for hillary is complete

33. Not only do we need to require ID to vote but each and every State should be required to get proof of citizenship before anyone is allowed to register to vote! Sure hope the DHS study is released before November!

“Despite the lack of media coverage, evidence of election fraud continues to mount.

This week, The Heritage Foundation added 26 new entries to its election fraud database, bringing the searchable ledger to a total of 1,132 proven instances of election fraud. That includes 983 cases that ended in a criminal conviction, 48 that led to civil penalties, 79 where defendants were enrolled in a diversion program, and 22 cases of official or judicial findings of fraud.

Americans should be alarmed. These entries represent irrefutable evidence that fraud has impacted elections in 47 states, and across all levels of government.

Worse still, they are probably just the tip of America’s election fraud iceberg. The Heritage database is not comprehensive, so the actual volume of vote fraud is likely far higher. Exactly how much higher is anybody’s guess.

Many states lack the robust procedures needed to detect and prevent fraud, and many prosecutors opt not to pursue election fraud cases in favor of other priorities once an election is over.”

34. Phil aka Felipe says:

Doesn’t Rush Limbaugh live in Palm Beach? I had to do a double-take. Thought the guy standing next to the LEO in the motorcycle helmet with the engine in the back ground was Rush wanting to get into the picture. Maybe he was moonlighting on the weekend. LOL

35. Sylvia Avery says:

Okay, revelers! Fun fact for all you celebrating Earth Day today! The founder of Earth Day was soooooooo green, he composted his girlfriend’s body after murdering her.

36. Midnight Rambler says:

Reporting from mid-Maryland….yep, killer day outside.

37. patrickhenrycensored says:

Well isn’t that special………………….
    You Can’t Review James Comey’s Book On Amazon Unless You Have Proof You’ve Read It

38. youme says:

Here is The Guardian, charging Brennan with lying about CIA spying on the Senate in 2014. What do Democrat Senators Feinstein and Wyden think of Brennan’s credibility? No need to guess, just keep reading.

39. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Canadian singer Shania Twain — I would have voted for Trump

Summary: Trump is honest and a straight shooter. Need more of that in politics.

40. Perot Conservative says:

Russian lawyer questions why Mueller hasn’t contacted her

“Veselnitskaya alleged in her interview with the AP in downtown Moscow that if Mueller’s team never questions her, it would mean that it “is not working to discover the truth.”

• jrparz says:

AP is very much like the New York Times in the fact that they are fake news. Remember – “Vesellnitskaya was brought into the U.S. by the Obama Administration and instructed to set the Trump campaign up. This is merely a desperate move from the A.P. to hold onto the narrative. They are so transparent and so pathetic…

41. Perot Conservative says:

Sean Hannity bought over 850 homes for a value of about $90 Million, under different LLCs, so look for the Left to freak out. Some were funded by HUD during the real estate crisis.

Capitalism. What a concept.

42. FofBW says:

Sundance just posted this on his twitter.
    These people must have felt they had the world by the tail with all these intertwined relationships.

43. Perot Conservative says:

I haven’t seen this alleged Peter Strzok email before.

“Strzok said, “Certainly the WH is going to do whatever it wants, but there is a line they need to hold with regard to the appearance of non-interference.”

44. phoenixRising says:

twitter thread – just click on tweet

45. Bob-o-link says:

Wasn’t it Marshall McLuhan who said something to the effect that only small secrets need to be protected, because big secrets are protected by public incredulity? SD and CTH have undertaken a huge task in dealing with the massive incredulity of what the House Special Committee on Intelligence has uncovered. The next few months will require contributors to focus well, because most voters cannot get their heads around what they can now see! It is clear that that is what BHO, Sam Powers, John Brennan and the whole criminal cabal wanted. A plot so big, no one could believe it, and so they would be protected by public incredulity!

46. phoenixRising says:

47. phoenixRising says:

twitter thread — just click on the tweet