Thursday April 12th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

379 Responses to Thursday April 12th – Open Thread

1. Jackson says:

From Sunday’s “giddy-up” thread:

“The first series of those DOJ/FBI document releases will likely happen tomorrow, April 9th, or shortly thereafter. Another part of John Lausch responsibilities is likely to aide in separating the criminal evidence from within the document production. While these productions are *NOT* the IG report itself, these productions are some of the underlying evidence that underpins chapters of the IG report.”

Thursday noon, still no sign of DOJ/FBI document releases.

Anyone have a new guess?

2. nerveman says:

The inertia of TPTB are tremendous. Just thinking out loud here and I will tell you that I feel very disheartened. My country that “I thought I knew” seems to be just a memory. I don’t want to sound like a downer but I don’t know of another place where I could even post this. I am praying for America.

3. waltherppk says:

LOL ……Faceborg Collective

4. nikkichico7 says:

Happy Cursday … here is my dog … for today 🖐😃♥️

And here is a song for all of who have dogs ♥️ …. (even picture dogs 😜)

🌹

• oldiadguy says:

I listened to it while looking at photos of my Pixie. It sure got dusty in here. TY

• nikkichico7 says:

Aw, 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• nikkichico7 says:

Gosh I wish I could see a picture of Pixie, what a great name for your dog oldiaguy, how blessed you both were to have each other 🙂 🌹

• oldiadguy says:

I posted a memorial to her memory here at the CTH in January.

I’m presently working on an idea of creating a memorial to Pixie on WordPress and allow others that have lost their personal “angel” to post their own memorial. The problem now is to find the time to do the project.

Take care and God Bless

• BigMamaTEA says:

Hey they, oldiadguy……I’ve been saving this for you. It ‘s a vid interview of Putin, roughly 1 1/2 hrs. long. It’s from the end of March 2018. I haven’t had TIME to post some of my collections from this week. One thing that is interesting, from just a minute ago literally, I went to this link to make sure it was still a valid link (when I came across it last weekend, I did make an off-line capture of it) but now yt wants you to log in, “might have sensitive content”. {ha!}

I’m going to post this. I didn’t know if you have a yt acct or not. If you don’t, and can’t see this, let me know, I’ll hook you up privately. (Hellz, I’ll drive a copy to you if I have to, you’re only 6hrs away!)

posted description:
            “World Order 2018” is a new documentary movie by TV host, Vladimir Soloviev, in which he discusses with Russia’s President Putin all the major events of the past few years: the Syrian situation, the destruction of the Middle East, the expansion of NATO, the immigration crisis in Europe, the destabilisation of Eastern Ukraine and the situation in Crimea, US-Russian relations, and of course the nuclear arms race. They also touch on topics rarely answered by world leaders: the eradication of national identities, the re-writing of history, and the essence of the Holocaust.

• nikkichico7 says:

And you also, loved seeing the pics of Pixie again, ty for the link. The memorial sounds like a good idea 😉

5. Hey treepers, I just got in.
    Back from my “Judgement Day”
    Let \Me settle down for a few minutes..
    My calves are ballooned up, right now…
    Details in a few..

6. Donna in Oregon says:

Very open to suggestions on this. I live in Commieland, other counties are Republican but not mine. Republicans can’t march in parades because of the violence here.

I want to win for the Trump agenda. That is what I will fight for. Sun Tzu strategies, tactics and Trumpism. The Oregon Republican website is not very inspiring. Seriously open to suggestions from BigMamaTEA and other veteran Treepers.

It begins…..with:

Reading the Republican website in Oregon from stem to stern.

Not much into joining clubs. Did it for my kids but this will be the first time for a cause, not a kid. This really isn’t my thing, but I’m gonna do it anyway.

7. Dora says:

Today in History

• BigMamaTEA says:

AND he’s been in HELL every since!!!! BWHAHAHhahahahahhahahaha!
      He checks in periodically….so…we KNOW!

• Donna in Oregon says:

Okay Mama. I’ve completed my investigation into the mind of the RNC website.

The Republicans here should have PTSD based on the Antifa stuff going on in Oregon. I hope it’s exaggerated. Maybe these are really nice people like on the CTH and are shocked by the behavior.

IDK. Am going to find out soon methinks….

Hello treeper world.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Ms Donna in Oregon….where are you? I’ll find you if you’re up and anywhere in the TreeHouse.

• Donna in Oregon says:

I’m right here Mama. Finished my research. Thought you would be sleeping still. Carl posted your Armor poetry (awesome, thanks for posting for us).

I’m ready to help the Trump agenda. I’m sure they will tell me what they need. I have a lot of energy and in person people tell me I have a really good vibe so I hope to be an asset.

There is so much to do in Oregon.

Did you know that Oregon was once Republican? My job will be to give them a red pill with a spoonful of sugar 🙂

8. Donna in Oregon says:

Republican parades are cancelled here because of violence against participants.

At the meetings in my county there is a volunteer Security team. Wha??!!??

Do I live in a Third World country?

9. Hello All. Just logging in so I can “Like”.

10. dbethd says:

Just read the abstract.

Human rights: why countries differ.

11. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

12. https://www.activistpost.com/2018/04/florida-activist-who-fought-release-of-gm-mosquitoes-found-dead-in-hotel-pool.html

A longtime opponent of genetically engineered mosquitoes was found dead in a Washington D.C. hotel as she prepared to present a petition with over 200,000 signatures to the EPA.

On Tuesday morning Mila de Mier—a 45-year-old activist from Key West, Florida who opposed the release of genetically engineered mosquitoes—was found dead in a swimming pool at a hotel in Washington D.C. De Meir was visiting D.C. to deliver a petition to the Environmental Protection Agency demanding the agency deny a permit for the release of genetically engineered mosquitoes in Florida and Texas.

• Donna in Oregon says:

I hope they do an autopsy check for poison that British Intel uses or the CIA. After what has happened to President Trump, who trusts any of them? Not me.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Thank you Michaele Clarke. Noted.

• BigMamaTEA says:

MichaeleClarke, I sent this tonight to Scott Pruitt, EPA Director. (Shall we just say, I have an “in” with him) He was previously my State’s Attorney General, whom I spoke with regularly.

• BigMamaTEA says:

He won’t delve into her death per se; but he will know a lady with a petition died in DC, while attempting to get a petition to the EPA, and what the petition was about.

13. Cathy M. says:

Hilarious!!
    Mulvaney To Congress: Thanks To You, I Don’t Have To Answer Any Of Your Questions — Ever

• Donna in Oregon says:

It is hilarious. Pocahontas on the warpath. OMgosh she’s going to get hammered with Nancy Pelosi over this….get the Vodka and olives out.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yep….and don’t even bother with getting drinking glasses!! Straight shot right outta the bottle, then pop an olive!!! {grin}

• auscitizenmom says:

OMG I love this. I always knew I liked this man. He is really rubbing it in their faces. They set this up so there were no controls. And, guess what, now they can’t control it. Ha, ha, ha.

LOL!

Who cares. It’s un-Constitutional anyways. Like 90% of everything they do up there in DC!

This has already been settled by the Supreme Court twice, Marbury v Madison
          and Miranda v Arizona.

But it has been awhile. It looks like it’s past time to do it again.

• olderwiser21 says:

Mama – thanks for that tidbit! I did not know that! Wish half the people in congress did – sigh…….

• BigMamaTEA says:

I wish they ALL did! A few actually do, which is even more frustrating. Grrrrr!

When you ask any of them why they go along with whatever bill…etc, they will say….well, that’s the way it’s always been done!

14. 4beagles says:

i’ve conflicting thoughts about Syria..

15. GB Bari says:

Interesting article about the young & naive antigun activist David Hogg. Seems he may have really stepped in it badly this time.

• wondering999 says:

This is interesting. Mr. Hogg retweeted a suggestion from an organization that encourages voter fraud: Just show up and vote. He listed the states where this is possible, including North Dakota?

And, this statistic quoted in the article from the National Review, if accurate, is also memorable:

“Any shooting is tragic, but a shooting inside the ghetto at a housing project actually is a reason to have armed citizens, not take away law-abiding citizens’ guns. “A staggering 82 percent of African-American gun deaths are homicides, and gun deaths are lowest in the population that owns the most guns, according to a 2015 Brookings Institution study,” reports the National Review.”

• BigMamaTEA says:

I don’t know that exact study….but the Demonrats can look at the Feds’ records and find the exact same thing. (Even when Eric the red Holder was Attny. General!)

So, the Demonrats actually are very aware of this data. They do not care. The issue is NOT guns. The Demonrats want CONTROL and they will lie, cheat, steal & kill without blinking an eye to try to get this, and they will use “useful idiots” to do so.

The D party has been completely taken over by the communist party.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Oh, and wondering…….The Brookings Institute is/has been for several decades a LEFTIST group! They weren’t set up that way; but after the 60’s the majority of what used to be considered honorable foundations that some were philanthropic, or some had some original cause…. ie The Ford Foundation etc. are now just multi-million dollar business’ with payrolls to maintain, run by leftists and commies. Shame.

• wondering999 says:

Did Mr. Hogg take Civics in high school, or is that one of the subjects that was dropped from public school curriculum… (like penmanship, spelling, geography, foreign languages, memorizing math multiplication tables, etc.) This is what Hogg retweeted? From an organization named Head Count that is apparently encouraging voter fraud?

“HeadCount

@HeadCountOrg
      7 Apr
      Replying to @davidhogg111

“Thanks for raising awareness! New Hampshire and Wymoning actually allow same day registration on Election Day, so it’s easy to vote there, and North Dakota doesn’t require you to register, you can just show up and vote with ID.”