Byron York is reporting on a possible motive for FBI Director Wray assigning additional FBI staff resources to fulfill Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte’s subpoena request.  According to an email received from inside the DOJ:

“Senior staff on both sides of the street have met on this and the FBI is getting called on the carpet. The Attorney General is angry with how slow the process has moved when it comes to requests from Congress to the FBI. He’s told Wray that the pace is unacceptable and that if the FBI needs to double the number of people working on this, then that’s what they need to do, but he is done seeing the Department criticized for the FBI’s slow walking of requests from Congress like the last administration when these requests should be a top priority.” (link)

Additionally, the DOJ sent the following letter to Chairman Goodlatte in response to his subpoena request:

The originating subpoena/letter from Chairman Bob Goodlatte is available HERE.

Here’s the pdf embed of the former request:

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Election 2016, Election 2018, FBI, media bias, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

276 Responses to REPORT: AG Sessions Demanded Faster FBI Response To Congressional Document Request…

1. Fe says:

Sic em Jeff Sessions!

• BAMAFan says:

Paging Howie.

• Pam says:

Yes! I figured it would reach a point when he would run out of patience. That time is now. Cleaning up corruption takes time, but there is way too much slow walking here.

• mariner says:

There may be a strategic reason for the slow-walking.

It may be to stimulate public attention to the matter.

It may also be to slow the release for better impact, or to preclude leaks from the House sieve.

Smarter treepers could probably suggest other reasons.

Remember the people subpoenaed are not the people whose conduct is being investigated.

• Perot Conservative says:

SOL for some crimes?

• How about a slow-walk to the midterms and a potentially friendlier Congress?

• lizzyp says:

I like all the reasons you gave! By slow walking, DOJ now has most of the country DEMANDING the information be released instead of, as with Benghazi and other GOP investigations, rolling their eyes and muttering about nothing burgers, witch hunts and wingnut conspiracies. That seems to be a big step toward overcoming the wall of denial that I foresee from the left.

• smartyjones1 says:

“Senior staff on BOTH sides.” Well, who has the seniority in that room I wonder.
      Should have gone something like this, “Anymore foot dragging and the
      AG wants every FBI official in this room to know that transfers to a remote Alaskan outpost will accommodate all of you.”

It’s time. This has to be the final crunch to blow this entire thing out of the water.

• Quest says:

Since we are all CTH members here, I guess I don’t need to point out that SD is/was/continues to be the only major voice who seems to understand the machinations of AG JEFF SESSIONS (caps intended).
      I send prayers to Jeff Sessions to be able to complete successfully whatever tasks that he has before him. (I am an atheist, but I still send prayers because an atheist needs to understand that he needs to be humble before a successful major religion).

• cdr164bn says:

I’ve tracked all of SD’s memos on what is going on but I’m still a bit confused. Supposedly the DOJ has the OIG and a Prosecutor working on a big exposure in March/April. SD has said that probably even Goodlatte doesn’t know exactly what DOJ is up to. I get that. But why can’t Sessions just invite him over for a cup of coffee and tell him what is going on?? Now the FBI is taking staff away from other chores to process the data. Goodlatte can’t prosecute anyone so it would be the DOJ who would empanel a Grand Jury and indict offenders. Seems like a bit duplication of effort. Aren’t there easier ways to inform Goodlatte without tipping the DOJ’s hand too early??

• tonyE says:

I think Sessions can’t just tell Goodlatte, doesn’t he also have to inform the ranking Democrat?

That would let the cat out of the bag and the Deep State would be forewarned.

• nbkilgore says:

cdr164bn, All three oversight committee chairman and their staff know for a fact they can go to the source and review the material at their SCIF, but they just can’t take it with them., should they demand copies, then they will get redacted copies per standard operational procedure! What we’re all hearing is mid-term election noise,its as simple as that! Everyone of these oversight committee chairman have extensive legal background and years of experience in the application of Juris’ Prudence, they can not be that dumb and stupid, so they have to go through the motions. When AG Session made it known that he had appointed a Prosecutor with years of experience from outside DC, it was a “ding-ding-ding” that Trey Gowdy and another picked up on very clearly!

• Sharon says:

Glad to see you Fe😉😉

• Carrie2 says:

Fe, am surprised that Cray was delaying until I heard there are many, many thousands of documents that they have to collect, read over and redact, but later no redaction. My question: with an FBI that thought it was smart why did they create thousands of pages of whatever, except many of those are more on the FBI emails. But thousands when they were doing so very little amazes me. Reminds me of working as a contractor in a large law firm that just “created” lots of pages just to charge more fees. I didn’t like nor approve of it so never would go back contracting with them. Just basic information is enough. Just like the more than 2K pages from Congress on the interim bill of 1.3 billion when in any business or home it only takes a few pages to set for the need, the bills, the savings, whatever. AND then nobody except the those who created the 2K mess even had time to read it and thank God several republicans are angry about it. Doesn’t matter McConnell and Ryan, karma is coming to you soon so stay tuned.

• Lizzyp says:

The last time I checked, there were 2 sections of the Internal Revenue Code that were written by Congress instead of the IRS. Section263(a) UNICAP is so convoluted and overly complicated that I’ve heard of IRS auditors asking the business owner ‘did you have some reasonable basis for computing the adjustments? Great- let’s take a look at your meals and entertainment….’ The auditors apparently don’t even understand it. The other section was the Domestic Production Activity Deduction (Sec 199) and it had so many sweetheart provisions it was ludicrous. One was even dubbed “the Starbucks Exception.”

• mariner says:

Please keep sight of the fact that there are two DoJs and two FBIs involved–those of the Obama administration that perverted everything, and those of the Trump administration trying to clean up the mess, restore proper operations, and assist in punishing the wrongdoers.

• David A says:

Yes, a civil war within all the alphabet agencies.

• Chuck Arnold says:

Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, Holder, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, just to name a few, belong in prison, and if there is any justice left in this country, that’s where they should end up, and so should everybody that played a part in trying to destroy General Flynn.

• Little Annie’s Fannie says:

In public hearings, no less. Sadly, those who are so far left that they have made it to the Korean Peninsula will believe it to be collusion with Russia. These are the same ones who celebrated the drop in the stock market yesterday while celebrating the Hitler-like takeover of the minds of the pro-Parkland children supporters. They never studied real history, only the hyphenated histories!

• Jedi9 says:

Actually the did study history and I argue their champions are not our champions, but of the communist kind! They studied and read people like Nietzsche, Foucault, Derrida, Lyotard, Rorty, Jameson, Baudrillard, Heidegger, Marx where their ideologies were formed and enacted with instituting concepts such as “social justice, progressivism, liberal militancy, social revolution, all masked behind the post modernism Paradigm! Never underestimate your advasary, for they are literate too, just not by the same ideological subscribe as you and me!

• Bud Klatsch says:

How could you forget the ringleaders, obama and HRC?

• kingfisher73 says:

end of story – yet some will be satisfied with mccabes firing, and reality winner,
              and the endless compromise of and damage to the President and America First

sad

• oncefiredbrass says:

I would like the 302’s with the inflammatory information from the Hag’s Email Investigation that were conveniently withheld, the ones referenced between the two lovebirds via text! I also want to know if “Andy” did tell agents to change 302’s…but I am guessing that is part of a Grand Jury case or Criminal Investigation and we won’t find that out until the end! We can all agree….Hopefully they will release stuff that takes all the Hot Air out of Comey’s Big Book Tour! I can’t stand to watch criminals profit off their crimes by slandering others….ala The Hag!

• Sessions was facing the possibility that Congress would hold him in Contempt of Congress as Eric Holder was when he refused to turn over documents such as the Fast and Furious debacle. It would have given Trump a justified reason to fire him and others.

• trialbytruth says:

i Dont think Trump is looking for a justification to fire the silent executioner. He is the man Trump Hired and the Man that supported him through the entire campaign. He is doing his job Prosecutors from outside Washington, Grand Juries, The only people who want him gone are the conspirators.

• nbkilgore says:

Most legal beagles will understand my remarks where the actions of these committee chairman are starting to border on infringing upon our Constitution. Yes I support their desire to bring forth issues to light that we the people have been demanding, but not at the expense of letting the crooks walk free. How is it we are now able to understand what has been going on for the past several months behind the scenes with AG Sessions and these politicians who have practiced Juris Prudence before they took on their roll as US Representatives can’t grasp the hints and clues being tossed their way! Are these committee heads purposely trying to sabotage the many cases that are secretly awaiting docketing for indictments? The last bunch I want to be rooting for is the old DOJ/FBI, but based on what we have been seeing and learning, much has changed! We see it, our President sees it, but why aren’t the OS Committees not seeing it, something is very wrong and its starting to stink! Does anyone else see federal court actions coming upon the horizon on behalf of DOJ AG Sessions?! We sure as hell know politicians can’t keep a secrete, even those who claim to fear God and I really pray this gets resolved without the use of legal actions. Yes, midterm election are around the corner, but we have learned the scheming and games you politicians play, guess what, we’re going to change the game rules on you RINOs GOPe! Remember, you said give us the house, we did, you said give us the senate, we did, then you said give us the presidency and we did….now we ask you…what have you done for “We The People” and our Country?!!!

2. wheatietoo says:

Faster, faster…must go faster.

Wait, what?
    I thought Jeff Sessions was supposed to be “sleeping”.

3. The Devilbat says:

Kick Butt!!!

4. steph_gray says:

The twinkle in Jeff’s eye has now expanded into a furious steely glint.

5. billrla says:

On the order of government priorities, we American citizens come in dead last. Or, just dead.

6. sundance says:

As soon as this is available [midnight I think] listen to the Bob Goodlatte segment. It is adverse to Sean Hannity’s narrative and financial interests for you to hear it. That’s why he didn’t discuss on his TV show a few hours later.

Hannity relies on “manufactured outrage” and “falsely-framed positions” of current events. That’s the reason for Sara Carter to get so much air time; she does exactly the same, it’s a business model.

The truth is not controversial, it is also generally not outrageous enough to support endless banter. That’s why Hannity doesn’t discuss it.

• bkrg2 says:

“business model of manufactured outrage” – perfect description Sundance.

It’s sad that we have MSM cranking out fake news 24/7 AND our “allies” cranking out 24/7 manufactured outrage.

I never fully understood why you called this site “The Last Refuge” until the other day when I realized I have stopped reading, listening, and watching almost every other “conservative” source, except this “last refuge”.

thank you so much!

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

There’s a few sources I still listen to.

Bill Still was doing great during the election as opposed to Breitbart. I also check out OANN, Christian News Network and Canada Free Press occasionally blows it out of the water. I also occasionally listen to Pete Santilli, Haggman and Haggman, and a few others.

But it’s still slim pickin’s.

• IMO, same applies to Laura Ingraham.

• RedBallExpress says:

There’s a ton of them and most people can’t seem to figure it out. Bill O’Reilly was really good at chasing everyone up the wrong tree and acting like he did something. Rush Limbaugh should go back to fawning over Tiger Woods. None of them let you see the forest for the trees except Sundance.

• Carrie2 says:

RedBallExpress, Rush is right on much of the time and no beating around the bush, so I still listen to him. Even Mark Levin is becoming more relevant because I tuned him out because of yelling, etc. but he is speaking more calmly and pertinently now. Can’t stand Savage who is way too in love with himself. Other than that no others because a waste of time. This is a site I actually got into sometime ago and it is the most relevant and up to date without screaming or damning, etc.

• Matroidman says:

OK, Redball, when you have accomplished one thousandth of one percent for the conservative cause that Rush has, then you may yap at his heels.

• steph_gray says:

Sometimes. But I saw an opener yesterday where Laura was very good on the President’s economic and trade positions. I am just happy for whomever tuned in during that segment and not others.

She makes me think of the bit from Young Frankenstein (paraphrasing):

“Could be worse.”

“How?”

“Could be Ann Coulter.”

• Quest says:

Sorry, sometimes I question the mental capacity of Laura Ingraham.
        I’m sure she’s an effective TV/radio host, but real analysis still needs to be done on the printed word (or the simulation on a computer screen).

• Rynn69 says:

In my opinion, all are needed. The nation is polarized and the left, in nearly all cases, have hijacked the media, Silicon Valley, universities, and Hollywood. Every conservative voice is needed.

• Started my day winning. Middle of the day I was winning. Now at the end of the day end of the day on my way to bed still winning. Can’t wait for Wednesday.

• and during the radio segment, Goodlatte also in the discussion, casually mentioned the grand jury that is in place.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

I turned Hannity off today. I told my husband, let’s wait until he’s through running the Liberal news network clips and turn him back on and see if he actually interviews anybody.

He’s stuck on that poor replacement for the failed dossier, that blond that has a contract that Trump didn’t sign and can’t keep her stories straight.

I’ll never understand why a Conservative would continually do the work of the Left Stream Media for them by playing this garbage over and over. Makes me want to puke!

• mot2grls says:

My complaint as well. Sigh, I haven’t watched Hannity or listened to his radio program. I’m tired of him leading with those clips. I don’t want to hear about the blonde bimbo. I have started watching OANN and like Liz Wheeler and her Tipping Point. Also they actually cover news. Last night there was a segment on 1.3 million illegal aliens defrauding the IRS. Haven’t seen or heard anything except gossip on the supposedly “real” news on Fox.

• Carrie2 says:

mot2grls, and I can tell you whoever did their tax returns will wind up in jail as well. My husband is an Enrolled Agent and he would never falsify anything and lose his stature as a tax expert but there are many out there who don’t care. Had a hispanic couple who found out 6 months later that what was not legally done on the tax return caused them $3K in pain for falsifying their return and so came to my husband for help. He managed to get the fine down a little but it was a strong lesson you don’t play around with the IRS!

• G. Combs says:

If you look at the DOJ news site there are a LOT of tax prep businesses getting indicted. 😁

Here are a few recent ones:
            ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️
            Justice Department Seeks to Shut Down Florida and North Carolina Tax Return Preparers

Justice Department Sues to Stop South Florida Tax Return Business and its Preparers from Preparing Tax Returns

Federal Court Bars Kansas City Tax Return Preparers From Preparing Tax Returns for Others

Justice Department Seeks to Shut Down Wichita Tax Return Preparer

Federal Court Shuts Down Long Island Tax Return Preparers

Florida Resident Sentenced to Prison for Stolen Identity Refund Fraud

Texas Tax Return Preparer Pleads Guilty to Tax and Identity Theft Crimes
            ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️

And a couple of bonuses that turned up during the search:
            ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️
            Criminal Defense Attorney Sentenced to Prison for Tax Evasion

Louisiana Criminal Defense Attorney Pleads Guilty to Tax Evasion
            ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️ ⚖️

That old southern possum sure has been busy. 😁

• kingfisher73 says:

with comparative NOTHING – give me barry, rod ham, bill, comey, rice, holder, lynch, yates, podesta, wasserman, lerner etc etc etc etc

just give me one – then i’ll give sessions his props…just ONE

• tampa2 says:

Carrie2, my lady friend is also an Enrolled Agent. She, too, would never sacrifice her stature as a tax expert (60 hrs/yr continuing ed and 80 hrs/yr continuing ed to maintain Association status) to falsify anything. Yet, year in and year out, new clients emerge asking her to “fix” their previous returns. Not a chance in hell! No documentation, no returns.
            Also, she often has a contrarian view to what some on this site occasionally misunderstand (myself included). Your husband has probably explained to you, as she has me (I’m MBA educated), that the complexities of the Tax Code are far from self evident to the most casual observer.
            Her firm handles over 1100 returns annually. I rarely see her from January til the end of the season. Six days a week, three of those working til after midnight into the wee hours of the morning. So, I have to give her credibility high marks. EA’s rock!

• noswamp says:

I wait until the show hits YouTube then forward past the opening dialogue. That and the Dem videos takes almost half the show right there.

• 1LanternInTheWindow says:

Roger Ailes died, Rupert Murdoch took control of Fox and now we have Fox going Left faster than a speeding bullet.

• I agree. It’s so annoying that he does that. I don’t want to listen over and over again to those leftists. Half his program is useless and more than annoying.

• Because he isn’t a “conservative” but he makes multi millions playing one on tell lie vision programming.

Honestly, this site should be enough for everyone that comes to it. It’s real.

And, SD shares the highlights that are generally painful but lead to truth by way of sunlight.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

Sorry, SD only has so many hours a day. He can’t possibly cover EVERYTHING! But he does do a lot better than most of the other news sites out there.

• jello333 says:

I still have a small handful of online “friends” who are anti-Trump. They were looking forward to debating the Stormy Scandal with me. But I ruined it all for them when I laughed and said that I (and all other Trump supporters IMO) do. not. care. Whether or not Don had an affair with her or whether or not he lied about it, we simply…

Do. Not. Care.

• backwoodsgirl123 says:

Yeah, honestly! I could care less about it. The way I see it, this stormy thing is just their attempt to replace the Dossier that didn’t work.

This won’t work either.

• MAJA says:

I told my online lib fb group that not only do i not care who PDJT slept with in the past, but I don’t even care who they slept with in the past. None of my business.

• JoD says:

IMO, Hannity’s “heart” may be in the right place, but his incessant repetition started to lower my IQ, so I had to stop listening.

• Anyone that has a nationwide “audience” and doesn’t speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth doesn’t even have a heart.

Period. These are and have been tyrannic times, only sheople don’t know that and vannity isn’t a sheople. He’s a very rich egomaniac. The names and faces change, but the burrowcrats they’ve instructed remain. YUGE problem, to this very day.

And I’ll add that until people like US start replacing them and political puppets that become instant millionaires upon arrival in the district of criminals (or your local mayor/state governor etc.), it will stay that way regardless of the work VSG and MT PDJT does. He knows, I know it, and most of you know it.

If not now, when?

• David A says:

My perspective is that Hannity, more then any other broadcaster, went heavily after Obama and his jaded past. He took a lot of flak for it. He also was all over the border, showing in personal visits the problems; why the Obama policies were a disaster.

Maybe he is under pressure from the liberal owners.

• G. Combs says:

Murdoch’s very liberal sons are now in control at Fox. Hannity probably has to do 50% LIBERAL propaganda to be allowed to get in ANY truth — Fair and BALANCED Doncha know.

• thomaspain1961 says:

Greg Jarrett is absolutely competent regarding the correct interpretation of the law in this current scandal, but he is wrong on so many points dealing with the personalities and machinations in this matter. He defined himself to me years ago when that gay man was murdered in Wyoming. Jarrett was working at msdnc at the time and during the segment of his reporting of this story, Jarrett took off his coat, paced back and forth and produced a phony outrage that was pathetic.

I was passing by the color television set tonight on my way to refresh a beverage in the kitchen and Hannity yet again warned of a “major announcement” tomorrow. Hannity is Lucy with the football and his audience is Charlie Brown.

• beach lover says:

I remember reading a year or so ago, that Jarrett was having alcohol issues and was in rehab. He was not on for quite a while, but now seems to be doing well, and is the sane one most times on Sean’s show. I wish Sean gave him more time to answer, and shut up saying the same things over and over. I check in, and listen to about 10 min of his show just to see if he does have any new info. Most times its just updates of what already know.
        Even sara Carter is getting annoying, because she is rushed with her answers.

• kingfisher73 says:

who cares about slandering Jarrett’s past? some “conservatives” who want to discredit him because he criticizes sessions I guess –

and that’s a shame. He is one of the precious few speaking TRUTH – articulately, each time he opens his mouth…

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

For an in-depth study of the murder of Matthew Shepard, read The Book of Matt, by Stephen Jiminez. It will probably surprise and enlighten you. (Jiminez is “gay,” by the way.)

• none other says:

I have been screaming OUR MEDIA IS AN EXTENSION OF THE LIBERAL COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA LEFT . No matter what they invent our side talks about it non-stop. And If I wanted to here that shat I would go watch MSNBC Myself ..

• kiskiminetas says:

Agree with you totally SD in respect to SH and for me the same goes for all most all of Fox’s mouth pieces.

• Bravo.

That is sean vannity to a T. It’s also 99% of all the other multi-million dollar talking heads that do nothing but… talk. They spew the UniParty narratives and social steer along that tired old UniParty line.

With No Apologies to any of them. They should all be considered “government” stooges, because they are. The one percent left? Ignored, ridiculed, marginalized and once in a great while, end up bought out as well.

• Albertus Magnus says:

Damn, Sundance, I marvel at your mind and am so grateful not only that God has blessed you with such gifts but that you use them for MAGA!

• mariner says:

I don’t care for Hannity’s show and I rarely watch, but I sometimes catch things like this.

I find him loud and repetitive and his interviewing obnoxious, but he’s generally on the side of the angels and perhaps the general public needs the repetition.

A little manufactured outrage on our side is perhaps a good thing.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“As soon as this is available [midnight I think] listen to the Bob Goodlatte segment.”

That explains a lot. I was wondering why I did not hear it earlier. I had been listening to the last half of Mark Levin shows for a reply to someone on the other earlier thread:

Mr. Levin is now solidly in PDJT’s corner and not just because of his audience. He had about a 20 minute conversation in person with PDT at an event in the White House that VP Pence invited him to.

His testimony of this is 1:08:00 – 1:12:00 of his radio show on Wednesday March 21, 2018. . https://youtu.be/NaKV9z2Zj8g

“I like Donald Trump, I like him a lot…” ” I can identify with his defense of his enemies”
      “The more he is attacked, the more I like him”

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“manufactured outrage”

Basically the entire FNC/FBN business model

7. Streak 264 says:

The Gone Fishing Sign has come down!

• Yep, took a subpoena after 4 months of not complying and all of a sudden Jeffy walks on water…smh

• wheatietoo says:

Aren’t there complicated Rules about ‘evidence keeping’ that would apply to documents that are going to be used in a prosecution?

I have gotten the sense that there are.

A subpoena probably absolves the AG from having to strictly adhere to those evidence rules.
          Just guessing here, though.

• G. Combs says:

ANYTHING having to do with ongoing civil or criminal investigations or proceedings; gets held back/redacted.

From the INSPECTOR GENERAL ACT OF 1978 as amended:

SPECIAL PROVISIONS CONCERNING THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

SEC. 8E. (a)(1) Notwithstanding the last two sentences of section 3(a), the Inspector General shall be under the authority, direction, and control of the Attorney General with respect to audits or investigations, or the issuance of subpoenas, which require access to sensitive information concerning—
            (A) ongoing civil or criminal investigations or proceedings;
            (B) undercover operations;
            (C) the identity of confidential sources, including protected witnesses;
            (D) intelligence or counterintelligence matters; or
            (E) other matters the disclosure of which would constitute a serious threat to national security.

(2) With respect to the information described under paragraph
            (1), the Attorney General may prohibit the Inspector General from carrying out or completing any audit or investigation, from accessing information described in paragraph (1), or from issuing any subpoena, after such Inspector General has decided to initiate, carry out, or complete such audit or investigation, access such information, or to issue such subpoena, if the Attorney General determines that such prohibition is necessary to prevent the disclosure of any information described under paragraph (1) or to prevent the significant impairment to the national interests of the United States.

(3) If the Attorney General exercises any power under paragraph (1) or (2), the Attorney General shall notify the Inspector General in writing stating the reasons for such exercise….”

• Sayit2016 says:

That’s not it and I think you understand this. One can request a thing then one has to wait for it. No one is saying that “Jeffy” walks on water. Most people like yourself do not have a clue about the glacial pace the Gov moves, even the most basics of requests. Or you DO know and you just want to create a skuttlebutt. Which is it ?

• I am very aware. 4 months and a fraction requested is received. A subpoena is served and now they double the staff to accommodate the requests? So, what am I missing? Let’s see, nothing done in four months, then subpoena served and now they’re stepping over themselves to comply? Why didn’t they comply, one month ago-3 months ago?

So let’s not get ahead of ourselves with wishful thinking instead of logic and reasoning. Before I am called a troll, I am on your side, just not not with blinders on…

• Oldschool says:

At this point, we have the AG’s response, in writing, to a subpeona by congress. Let’s see where it leads.

• Ever sued anyone? I have, 3 in the last month. They ignore requests, send crap attornies to buy time, then ignore some more and you literally have to expend a few months of energy time and money to get to the point of the scumbags not being able to ignore it anymore.

Now, imagine “government” “burrowcrats” and how long they can evade justice… the name krooked killery klinton ring a bell?

Yep. It’s not wham bam gotcha man/mam. The wheels of justice turn slowly on BOTH sides of the scales.

• Sayit2016 says:

I agree to an extent…. however I do not know who is slow -walking it. People blame Sessions– people blame Rosey – people are blaming Wray….I did not say you were a troll… that’s not my style. I do nto know how many hands this is going through to get it where it needs to go….in my thinking the head of that department should have demanded it long ago and had a check list of what docs were being requested and delivered it as requested. But I also know new information is being uncovered and I do not know how that effects this.

• Well, don’t hurt yourself there syh.

• poodle12 says:

Has anyone read Jerome Corsi’s new book Killing the Deep State, and if so is it worthwhile?

• mariner says:

I have it but haven’t read it yet.

I expect it to be excellent.

• thomaspain1961 says:

I don’t know about Corsi’s book yet but I am reluctant to take anyone who believe’s in “Q” seriously. “Q” is like Hannity: “hillary will be arrested in 36 hours”, “its going to be suicide week”, “I’m being investigated by the F.B.I. for my ‘booms.’ “.

8. alliwantissometruth says:

Well sure, taking years to respond & outright refusal about turning over documents owned by the American people will cause frustration to honest & honorable people, but hey, these are the Obama homies we’re talking about

It has to be tough when, for eight years, you felt entitled, you felt you owned the government & you could do whatever you wanted

Perhaps a little reality therapy will be good for these homies. I hear prison is a very good therapy which removes the self entitlement syndrome & gets their minds right

9. blind no longer says:

So Rosenstein has to appear on April 5th so answer about this. 2 shifts 8 til midnight. LOL.

10. sundance says:

11. All Too Much says:

Am I reading this wrong.
    First paragraph, page two, of Boyd’s letter, twice uses dates of 2016.
    Shouldn’t that be 2018?
    I hope someone else is in charge of redaction.

12. Some white hats are becoming black hats due to all the swamp mud, Wray slow walking information, Rod and his approval of the FISA warrant…..seems like we are going to need a bigger pump to drain this swamp. I will ALWAYS support Sessions as I believe he is going to severely drop the hammer, but he like Trump are surrounded by swamp creatures. Not saying Wray and Rod are swamp creatures per sa, but they are getting muddy up as opposed to cleaning up others. I look forward to the hunter killer prosecutor that Sessions has outside of DC and the indictments which are sure to come.

13. dimitri.kissov70@gmail.com says:

It’s starting to happen faster and faster. The popcorn budget will blow!

14. In My Questionable Opinion; the House and Senate committees have had their chances at all of this and have yet to “sanction” anyone. They have identified dozens of violations of almost every CFR in the library. But “the honorable and trustworthy” Mr. Mueller remains a threat to our duly elected President.

Tell the “committees” to ‘sit down, be quiet, and pay attention to what they are supposed to be doing in the vaunted halls.
    Then commence with the most legal and expeditious hangings the law allows!!

(I tell you I really feel, but I no want to be banned.)

15. Deusvult says:

Pace picking up just in time for the midterms.

16. Margaret Berger says:

Not sure about Wray, he might be a fence sitter, trying to wait and see which side is going to win. Rosy signed a warrent , don’t see how he isn’t dirty but I am not in the inner circle and could be wrong. Maybe they had his children in a locked room.

• NC PATRIOT says:

I remember Wray making a comment several months after getting to the FBI, “I knew it was bad but I didn’t know it was THIS bad !

17. MACAULAY says:

Thank you Mr. Sessions.

You are at last acting like the type the Citizens elected Trump to appoint.

But, as a Citizen, now I want to know what is wrong with Rosenstein and Wray? Those appointments are on Trump…or those who advised him when he was a rookie to the Swamp. I can’t tell them from Holder, Lynch, Comey, McCabe and Strozk.

When will you do something about them?

• Le Borgne says:

Yes. We can only hope a day of reckoning is coming. Not just for the criminal bad actors, but also for the slow-walking, swampy, and recalcitrant jackwagons who are obviously not worthy of their badges.

• SMH – when will this garbage end???? “at last acting like?” “Those appointments are on Trump….?” Please, go troll somewhere else!

• MACAULAY says:

We only disagree in the degree of our belief.

You are hoping for a God; I am just hoping for another Reagan.

• Wow! Really presumptuous of you!! How insulting! You obviously have NO clue how deep and widespread the Deep State truly is….

• MACAULAY says:

Actually I believe I do. I believe Obama turned the DOJ/FBI into a combination of the KGB and the Keystone Cops…and that such is so obvious, it should have been corrected in the first month of the Trump Administration…and I believe that we should not still be waiting in the 15th month….for something to be done…particularly with the fortuitous discovery of the incredible Strzok/Page Texts. Those may have saved the Republic—if it gets saved.

That is still in doubt—and I blame Rosenstein and Wray for that. What is your excuse for those two?

• Albertus Magnus says:

Thanks, Filly.

• auntiefran413 says:

Let’s not forget McAlister, Macaulay. I want to know the name of the traitor who recommended that pro-muslim globalist!

• kingfisher73 says:

sessions / rosenstein / wray / horowitz

official swamp gatekeepers

18. Le Borgne says:

I’m sick of this slow drip of crap. It’s not like the FBI is busy tracking possible self-radicalized terrorists and obvious would-be school shooters. Why not triple or quadruple the staff? That’s what would happen in the private sector. Even with the spotlight shining brightly upon them and even with the OIG report looming like an iceberg in the distance, this still strikes me as a kicking and screaming slow walk.

19. dadawg says:

Jeff Sessions’s reputation is on the line…

20. And the naysayers raise their ugly heads……SMH

21. MustangBlues says:

The Rule of Law, The Rule of Law.

Not the Rule of the Mob, Not The Rule of the Passions of the Moment.

Just the Rule of Law. Only That Ensures a Stable Government.

Mr. Sessions is Rock of The Law.

22. Donna in Oregon says:

President Trump said that he inherited a mess. I believed him the moment he said it.

The military was a mess.

The DOJ was a mess.

The FBI was a mess.

See the pattern. Even our Patent Dept was scourged by the plague.

Anyone that has had to take over for someone else that was doing a crap job, will know exactly what I’m talking about. SMH, it is an eye opener, especially with dangerous work.

I had to takeover a department that was nicknamed “The Black Hole”. I foolishly thought they were exaggerating. Not so. Have a feeling that there are huge problems at the FBI and DOJ after the cast of characters that ran it before. There must be landmines and boobytraps all the way to the Black Hole…..every single day.

If we knew how messed up Obama admin. left our defenses we wouldn’t be able to sleep at night, we’d be too frightened.

• Oldschool says:

Agree donna and we have far to go.

• G. Combs says:

Very much agree Donna.

FBI Director Wray must have gone nuts trying to find 54 HONEST and TRUSTWORTHY FBI agents to handle this neutron bomb.

Remember he ALSO needs agents to handle all the rest of the mopping up — MS-13, Human Trafficking, Pedeophile rings…..

23. scott467 says:

“Byron York – Late Tuesday, a source who asked to be identified as a “DOJ insider” emailed an update from inside the Justice Department, making clear Sessions has grown impatient with FBI Director Christopher Wray:”

_________________

So we’re dealing with an unidentified source. The unidentified source wants to be called “DOJ insider”, but his real name could be David Corn or Michael Isokoff or Anderson Cooper or Michael Moore.

Or Barbara Streisand…

Or ‘Barbara Streisand’ could be John Podesta’s code name.

In the era of EXPOSED fake news, why does anybody care what an unidentified source says?

If it’s ‘unidentified’, it’s FAKE NEWS until proven otherwise. And there’s no way to prove otherwise without identifying the source.

• Oldschool says:

Good points scott.

• All Too Much says:

Forget the source.
      Did you read DOJ’s letter to Goodlatte?

• scott467 says:

“Forget the source.
        Did you read DOJ’s letter to Goodlatte?”

___________________

It’s not written like a direct communication from one official to another or like a subordinate to an authority, it’s written like a document intended for public consumption.

The author (attorney Stephen E. Boyd) doesn’t need to acknowledge the receipt of the subpoena. If the subpoena was served, Chairman Goodlatte knows it.

If the author (Stephen Boyd) actually took the Committee’s lawful demand seriously, he wouldn’t call it a ‘request’. It’s not a request.

‘Request’ and ‘demand’ are not synonymous. A ‘demand’ is made by someone in a position of authority to someone who is subject to that authority and who must comply or suffer consequence.

A ‘request’ is a plea without compulsion, it’s a polite way of ‘begging’, an entreaty or petition which is made by an equal to an equal or by a subordinate to a superior, and can be refused without consequence. It is the refusal of such request(s) that has led to the issuance of a subpoena (a demand) — which can also be refused, at least momentarily — but not without consequence.

The first long paragraph details a series of excuses that even a high school student should be embarrassed to make. Is Stephen Boyd a 5-year old? Sessions is an adult, did he approve this nonsense?

This is the nation’s business. If this letter was intended for anyone in government in a position of authority, that person doesn’t care about his excuses; excuses have no place in this matter. This isn’t a rerun of Welcome Back Kotter, you don’t get to hand in a note from Epstein’s mother to explain why you didn’t do what you were required and obligated to do — by law — on behalf of the nation.

Then Lawyer Boyd says on page two: “We understand the Committee’s request for an accounting of redactions and the FBI’s justifications thereof, and we look forward to reaching a mutually acceptable agreement with the Committee.”

Unless Mr. Boyd wants to find himself the subject of a subpoena, he can take his concept of ‘mutually acceptable agreement’ and shove it. This isn’t a negotiation, and Mr. Boyd is not an equal.

Boyd didn’t need 2-1/2 pages for this response.

All he needed to say was “Yes sir, right away sir.”

Period.

Anything beyond that was self-serving.

And there was a heaping hot load of self-service in that letter from Mr. Stephen E. Boyd.

• ablefox says:

Subpoena all te raw documents unredacted. Blow off their absurd ongoing investigation schemes. Look em’ over, then send criminal referrals to Sessions.

• G. Combs says:

“…then send criminal referrals to Sessions.”

The IG has already done that and Sessions has already appointed a prosecutor from outside DC.

“…Subpoena all te raw documents unredacted…..” 😖

Are you nuts, ignorant of the law or on the side of the Progressives?

IG Documents are REDACTED for five reasons as specified.

(A) ongoing civil or criminal investigations or proceedings;
            (B) undercover operations;
            (C) the identity of confidential sources, including protected witnesses;
            (D) intelligence or counterintelligence matters; or

REFERENCE: http://legcounsel.house.gov/Comps/Inspector%20General%20Act%20Of%201978.pdf

• cdr164bn says:

It appears that Goodlatte is hindering and not helping the DOJ or am I missing something??

• G. Combs says:

I think this is very well orchestrated and everyone is playing their part.

Remember the biggest problem is EDUCATING the regular American who does not pay attention to politics like we do. I think this is a signal that the DOJ is getting ready to set off the Big Ugly.

STEP BACK

THINK

We have heard that White Hat insiders were helping President Trump. That there were people in and outside the government that were ‘unhappy’ about where the USA was headed under Obummer and scared to death of what Hillary would do. Many of those people were in the DOJ, FBI, CIA… They are LAW MEN and LAWYERS, they know how to save information and more important they now how to build a case.

If I had the smarts at 26 to put away in a safe place within my Lab, the evidence showing how crooked my boss** was, don’t you think these white hats ‘saved’ damning info that nicely build a case?

I do not know about anyone else but I keep getting the feeling that President Trump is spearheading a team. A team of killers and we only catch glimpses of them thanks to Sundance. I am not just talking about his team of Economic/Trade killers either.
                ….
                ** My boss was retired from the US government and as slimey as they come. 😖

• Oldschool says:

Thank you for your objective post scott. There is so much projection and theory being promoted here, almost all objectivity has been lost. I am really getting confused between fake news and facts. Sessions speaks one sentence in an interview or answers a subpeona and it’s off to the races. Crow being served with 10,000 indictments, grand juries empaneled, mass convictions in military tribunals, HRC et al in orange at GITMO, swamp drained Sessions hailed as a hero.
          Omnibus bill and a tweet from POTUS and once again, off to the races. PP defunded, wall has been started through omnibus military funding reallocation.
          IMO, anyone who voted for Trump wants all of it to play out this way, but taking a theory and repeating it over and over does not make it true. Neither does debating it. It is a theory, a hypothetical.
          We have a subpeona and a stonewalling response.

24. JoD says:

Since Goodlatte will soon be leaving, he probably wants to pick up the usual constipated pace.
    His upcoming retirement and not having to prostitute his character for a re-election campaign, seems to have unleashed a fearless can-do spirit…….refreshing.

25. scott467 says:

___________________

So let me get this straight.

The president appointed Sessions and Wray.

The DOJ and the FBI both fall under the direct authority of the President.

And we’re supposed to believe that Sessions and Wray are not cooperating and coordinating their efforts — or that if they weren’t, DJT would not have called them into his office a long time ago and read them the riot act? Why would DJT have appointed them if they weren’t going to cooperate, and if they weren’t cooperating, why would DJT keep them around?

And we’re supposed to believe that this is all unfolding organically, that there’s no orchestrated revelations or expositions according to a timeline leading up to the midterm elections?

There better be…

There better be somebody sitting in the captain’s seat of this S.S. Minnow.

On the one hand, DJT is a very stable genius playing underwater 9²-D chess. On the other hand, it’s a 3-ring circus where the left hand is working against the right hand.

It can’t be both. Both things can’t be true and be in diametric conflict.

One of them is disinformation.

Which is another name for ‘unidentified source’.

………………………..
    You’re traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That’s the signpost up ahead – your next stop, the Twilight Zone!
    ………………………..

• Oldschool says:

Excellent post scott.

• Scout says:

“And we’re supposed to believe…..”
      Yep, you should believe most of those suppositions are accurate.
      Without Sessions there is no Mueller. Not bimbos.
      Mueller is THE threat to PDJT.
      Why would Trump effectively appoint Mueller?

• ablefox says:

I think Muelleys cases against Manafort and Flynn will get tossed by the higher courts once the process gets past the corrupt Obama Judges. He is so up to his ears in corruption he can never bring a case to trial. The whole basis for his existence is corrupt from the git go.

• Oldschool says:

Matters not, mueller is a THREAT to Trump, MAGA and us. What we know is sessions recused, recommended rosey, rosey appointed mueller and POTUS has a target on his back. Motives? Mistake? AG got snookered? AG willing participant? IDK, but perhaps we can eliminate the fantasy of this all being 64d chess, mueller a white hat and actually investigating deep state working with Sessions and Trump. But again, maybe some still believe this?

• Heika says:

Or more likely everyone is an incompetent ninipoo? That’s what I’m coming to!

• ristvan says:

Heika, just one persons opinion. When you are trying to take down Crooked Hillary, the Clinton Foundation (so former president Billygoat) and the corrupt Obama administration (another former president, and half black) it is very complicated. This is history being written as we watch live. Trump has put in place a number of very competent people to write this history. They have to carefully dot the i’s and cross the t’s to get it done.
        Trump has a habit of replacing those he is not pleased with, even if that is spun by MSM as executive incompetence—Apprentice writ large by POTUS. Newest example, today Shulkin at VA. He has NOT replaced Sessions or Wray or IG Horowitz, (an Obama appointee!!!). Be of good faith, have patience.

26. NJF says:

C’mon, C’mon, C’mon, C’mon, C’mon, C’mon……get ‘er done!

27. Streak 264 says:

Subpoena’s should be mandatory! No wonder things get dragged out.
    Doesn’t congress understand this?

28. AloftWalt says:

It’s yet to be seen whether or not anything will transpire before the mid term elections, although I do have my fingers crossed. My concern is about who will be placed in the subcommittee leadership roles once Goodlatte, etal are gone. Will all of their hard work go “Poof” and disappear never to see the light of day?

• ablefox says:

Probable Cause is simply a reasonable suspicion that a crime has, is or will be committed. Good Grief, it ain’t that complicated. Alls we want are arress even one arress arress we much.

29. Justbill says:

I know this is the wrong forum, but I’m not sure where to post this. I can access all my normal web sites, but any official site of the NRA…nothing. It won’t access it at all. I’ve tried both the google and bing search engines. Is anyone else having this issue?

30. alliwantissometruth says:

Has it been a slow process? Yes it has, or rather, of course it has

President Trump walked into a smoldering cesspool of disgusting fecal matter called the government of the United States. The filth is everywhere. It saturates every hall & every office

Do we want to just clean it up or do we want to plug the holes that allow the filth in?

Trump is (hopefully) about to clean up a major portion of the Deep State, but to truly stop the infestation, he’s got to plug the holes (gather evidence & air tight cases)

That takes time. We can’t afford to blow this

We’re talking the former top law enforcement people in our government, with allies in the Congress, Senate, judicial & media. You can’t just rush in & start punching. You’ve got to meticulously dissect the situation, navigate the sewer waters by finding out who’s who & what you’ve got to use & then build the cases, all while trying to keep things secretive in a extremely leaky environment

He’s trying to take down the people who’ve been in charge of our government for decades. You think that’s easy? You think it can happen quickly?

Come on, give our guy a break. The President & his few allies are hopefully about to do what was once thought impossible

• ablefox says:

The District of Probable Cause has so much evidence laying around out in the open it would take an honest prosecutor ten minutes to get warrants and a day or two to indict. Investigations this easy do not take years. More like days. these so called investigations are evidence grabs in order to protect the guilty.

• mariner says:

Good description.

I know it takes time to get this stuff right, and we can’t just break kneecaps at will.

Even so I feel impatience as I sit and wait for the people actually doing stuff to get it done.

31. ablefox says:

The good old tried and true ongoing investigation trick. Works every time.

32. Look again at that current (March, 2018) written response to Chairman Goodlatte from AAG Stephen Boyd. “We’re complying!” he insists. After all, back in August of 2016, “the FBI” sent you “37 FBI Form 302s reflecting the substance of witness interviews” concerning the Clinton private email server “matter.” And in September “the FBI” sent you “10 additional FBI 302s” including the 302 “pertaining to the interview with Secretary Clinton,” he simpers.

But haven’t we seen a text from Peter Strzok — not some student intern, but the special agent IN CHARGE of the “matter” — admitting he/they deleted “inflammatory stuff” from those very 302s? And now Assistant Attorney General Boyd carefully parses his words, referring to a 302 “PERTAINING TO” the interview with H. Clinton . . . not even pretending it comprises “accurate and complete notes taken DURING the interview. . . .”

Who was “the FBI” in August and September of 2016? Comey, McCabe, Priestap, Strzok. But in March of 2018 the DOJ is assuring Goodlatte everything is A-OK, because 18 months ago THAT gang sent the committee some faked-up 302s? He might as well say “the FBI” sent them a note from Ferris Buehler reporting his grandmother had died.

FBI 302s are now worthless — why do you think Mueller is so fearful to go ahead with a sentencing of Gen. Flynn based on FBI 302s from . . . oh gee, Peter Strzok? Everyone now knows these 302s are not “contemporaneous notes,” but creative fictions cobbled together by politicized conspirators after the fact. The FBI’s version of their FISA warrant request for everyone in Trump Tower (it was a Title I request, and effectively retroactive, at that) is equally suspect. But does Mr. Boyd admit, “We’ve sent you what documents we have, Mr. Chairman, though frankly we’d probably be better off submitting them for credit in the Freshman Creative Writing class over at Georgetown”? No.

I would LOVE to sit on a jury asked to convict based on the testimony of an FBI agent, today. The main struggle would be to keep from laughing till we got to the jury room.

And then Mr. Boyd has the temerity to whine that the Committee is now seeking documents pertaining to McCabe’s firing, which only happened a week ago (It’s unheard of!), sneering “The Department will work with the Committee to accommodate this request in an appropriate manner.” Which I interpret to mean “We’ll look at it sometime after the World Series next fall . . . if then.”

Mr. Boyd is one of Mr. Sessions’ Alabama boys. But he says they’re only going to proceed at a speed “consistent with the Department’s responsibilities.” As others have asked, what responsibilities would those be? They sure aren’t bothering to follow up on tips that “Nikolas de Jesus Cruz is threatening to shoot up our high school next week.” Hillary admits erasing stuff that’s under subpoena, and they can’t figure out how to arrest her? Comey admits under oath that he sneaked memos to his professor buddy with instructions to leak them to the press . . . but they can’t figure out how to arrest him? They didn’t bother to tell anyone the Pulse nightclub shooter’s father was a “confidential FBI informant”? But, boy, they sure stopped that Martha Stewart from baking any more cakes!

I retain high hopes that Mr. Sessions is biding his time, that he remains “the silent assassin.” But the FBI? The boys who intimidated the Warren Commission witnesses on behalf of Allen Dulles; the boys who held the fire engines a mile away while they burned the women & children to death at Waco; the boys who put Martha Stewart in jail based on more of those lying 302s (when it turned out they couldn’t get her on “insider trading,” after all), the boys whose fingerprint lab employees were found to be “incompetent or disingenuous or both”? And now, doing their best Alfonso Bedoya.impression, they inform us they “don’t need to show us no stinking documents” till they’re good and ready? Mr. Wray’s FBI is toast.

33. Do you sense an effort to gum up the works with all the investigations until after the mid-terms? I sure do. You think Wray is doing everything he can to slow-walk the criminal evidence out of the FBI files, even to IG Horowitz? Hoping and praying he can delay the indictments until after the midterms? Sure seems like it.

I know Trump wants to carpet bomb the Dems with indictments in front of the midterms, but the bureaucracy knows this and they’re going to drag their feet as hard as they can. Wray seems like a Swamp Sympathizer, or he’s blackmailed.

Wouldn’t be surprised you walk into the office where they’re working on these document subpoena’s and it looks like the sloth scene in Zootopia:

34. Anon says:

What’s this got to do with Stormy Daniels?

35. Rynn69 says:

I cannot thank Sundance enough for his cutting edge information. Dang…

36. DanO64 says:

Amazing isn’t it. Last year when SD laid out the narrative that the Little Rocket Man would fold and potentially give up his nuclear weapons for recognition as a world leader and stability in the peninsula, I didn’t think it was possible. Is the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT next month a signing of the OFFICIAL end to the Korean conflict? Can you imagine the exploding talking heads on MSNBC or CNN. What could they do. A President who actually does what he promised. Incredible progress in just a year and a half. Best President ever!

37. We like Hannity, when we’re not interested in what he’s talking about we turn him off. He loves going after the fakenews is all. He’s always been on our side and we need him… he’s also good friends with our great President and family and has been for two decades or more. Give the guy a break, it’s all so petty. Like I’ve said many times… we need as many on our side we can get.

38. NC Nana says:

McCabe and his attorney continue to act with impunity when responding to his firing. They act as if McCabe is the injured party when he and his mob of FBI miscreants try to overthrow the President of the United States.

I love the parts of the subpoena and response letter from the DOJ about McCabe’s dismissal. I can hardly wait until the documents are released and I can lay them out alongside the subpoena, DOJ letter, and McCabe’s statements about his firing.

From the Subpoena:

“4. All documents and communications relied upon by FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility in reaching its decision to recommend the dismissal of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe;”

From the DOJ letter in response to the subpoena:

“.. certain categories of documents are requested for the first time, a significant deviation from the traditional method of accommodating congressional requests for information without compulsory process. For example, Paragraph 4 demands “all documents and communications relied upon by the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility in reaching decisions to recommend the dismissal of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.” Mr. McCabe’s dismissal occurred only a week prior to the issuance of the subpoena. “

I love the Chairman’s deviations. I love that he sent a message that he is finished with “slow walks”. I love that he’s saying ‘it is time to get down to business’.

Thank you Chairman Goodlatte! You are doing a great job!!

39. We should consider that the number of Black Hats that the Comey Cabal had embedded in the FBI’s “Document Response Group” would require extreme measures:

Personnel:
    • Identifying Black Hats on a CONTINUING basis
    • Compartmentalizing Black Hats from roles in Systems, Document Reviews and Oversight groups
    • Assigning new White Hats to each group and VETTING their integrity

Systems and Processes:
    • Developing new systems to Multi-Compartmentalize copies of ALL ORIGINAL Documents
    • Requiring multi-level REVIEWERS for every vetted document … and NEW and VETTED systems to track them, given that Black Hats would have corrupted the existing systems

40. H&HC, 2nd-16th says:

Hello – Steve – Steve Boyd?
    Hi – this is President Trump.
    Have those documents or your resignation on my desk by 9am tomorrow morning.
    This is non-negotiable.
    Have a great day.

41. Mickturn says:

It’s pretty obvious no matter who runs the Federal Bureau of Idiots (FBI), they still think they are Gods! Time for a total, and I mean TOTAL House Cleaning!

42. Ned Zeppelin says:

What’s also very interesting is the sheer volume of the responsive material. Think about that. A mighty big collection they have.

43. kingfisher73 says:

what is this nonsense?
    I’ll tell you honestly, when i see pictures of sessions, wray or rosenstein, it makes me ILL.

Awamp reptile sessions came out of his office for 5 minutes to FIRE mccabe! WOW!!! that guy is a BULLDOG!!!

And now he’s ASSIGNING ADDITIONAL RESOURCES TO GOODLATTE’S REQUEST!!!
    what a GUY!!

Whoops – he’s back on the cereal box now ‘O’

GOOD GRIEF – he did NOTHING…yet some act as if THAT made up for over a YEAR straight of weaponized OBSTRUCTION from jeff and the CORRUPT TO THE CORE DOJ/FBI.

Pay attention – he FIRED MCCAB…LOL!!!
    and he filed a LAWSUIT in CA!!!!

where is the IG’s “report”? where are the indictments, prosecutions and convictions that we yearn for – of ACTUAL CRIMES that are public domain? where is the information that’s been withheld that should have been forthcoming to the American taxpayer and to congressional investigators?

I’ll tell you where they are – nowhere, not happening, end of story

if anything, we could see cartoon character stzrok and his “mistress” sharing a cell with “reality winner” (session’s ONE conviction in his “sworn” 7 month “war” on LEAKING….That’s it – the leaks continue at a flood pace, unabated, and from his own freaking department and the mueller show…)

will this satisfy you? mccabe’s firing and, say, strok and page indicted (of which chances are extremely slim)?

will that close the book on the justice we all seek?

not for this patriot…

44. kingfisher73 says:

DOJ watchdog to look into alleged FISA abuses by Justice Department, FBI

WOW! so happy horowitz is such a pit bull, and that we have so many bulldogs and watchdogs “looking into” and “investigating” these critical issues

you know what they say. right – “you can never have enough investigations”

45. Kay Cedilla says:

Dear AG Sessions,

You’ve been made aware of the problems within the deep-state of the US government -a soft coup by a coalition of people identified and affiliated with a radical ideology which spawned in the 50’s and 60’s for the purpose of interfering and causing damage to the Republic of America and its constitutional way of governing; of which members which include but are not limited to Obama; Hillary; and Democrat and Republican anti-Trump activists.

Now that we know that you know what the problem is; WHAT’S THE PROBLEM, ARE THERE ANY QUESTIONS YOU NEED CLARIFICATION ON? JUST DO YOUR JOB OR WE’LL GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU~!!!!!!!!!

46. Kay Cedilla says:

The only thing Sessions should be working on now, before anything else can proceed, is to find out who is part of the coup that is trying to undermine the Trump Administration and arrest and prosecute them for TREASON! That’s it! Nothing else.

Well get going Sessions!

47. jameswlee2014 says:

Had it not been for Hannity, I would have never known what Sundance was talking about or paid attention to it. Sundance’s work is peerless but scholastic and would never have caught my attention had it not been for Sean. I love them both. I think of Hannity as Sundance’s Trumpian alter ego. They are both spreading fear among the enemy and I don’t care how either of them do it.