I was waiting to see where this story went, and to hear first-hand from the two people arrested and detained in British prison for daring to want to interview Tommy Robinson, before coming to a conclusion.  In essence two people were stopped, arrested and detained in U.K. prison for having incorrect thoughts as defined by the British government.

The story was such an Orwellian outline; my initial skepticism told me there had to be more to these second and third-hand accounts.  Alas, unfortunately the facts are as disturbing as initially outlined.

Austrian political activist Martin Sellner belongs to a group called Génération Identitaire, a national political group who advocate for national identity.  Mr. Sellner’s girlfriend is an American author and ‘YouTuber’ named Brittany Pettibone.  They were stopped from entering England by British authorities because they were going to interview a British nationalist called Tommy Robinson.

Being stopped from being allowed to interview Tommy Robinson, a person who has not committed any crime and is in all other aspects a free citizen, is bad enough;  however, what is exponentially worse is that U.K. authorities forcibly separated Mr. Sellner and Ms. Pettibone and imprisoned them – while admitting their incarceration was entirely because they were going to speak to someone.

Think about that.

Martin & I were denied entry to the U.K. & held in a detention facility because 1.) I intended to interview “far right leader”, Tommy Robinson. 2.) Because Martin intended to give a speech at Speaker’s Corner which they alleged would “incite tensions between local communities”.

This is political discrimination, plain and simple. @Martin_Sellner and I will release a detailed video statement as soon as possible.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped bring attention to this issue. It’s an absolute disgrace for the U.K. We cannot allow such a precedent to be set in the U.K. or any Western country for that matter.

Lastly, to the U.K. Border Force, I’ll be meeting with “far right leader”, Tommy Robinson, for an interview in Vienna this evening. While you can ban political dissidents from entering/speaking in your country, you can NEVER ban our ideas.  (Ms. Brittany Pettibone via Twitter)

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Deep State, European Union, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Socialist, Travel, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

478 Responses to Two Free Speech Activists Released After 72 Hour Detention By British Authorities for “Incorrect Thoughts”…

1. none other says:

PLEASE TAKE 2 Minutes and read this folks : I find it a bit puzzling more of us are unaware of what is going on. The western European allies are no longer controlled by political allies. The political forces the globalists positioned control most of it and here in America they have been stopped. Time lines paint The big picture. But it is something most people can not see. Some of us and (arrogantly) I will include myself can see it. My Brief History. I outed on twitter the day of Gen Flynn’s plea deal, “It was taken to snare Swamp”. The next day Strzok and Page were outed. 4 days later the Judge was forced to Recuse By Justice Roberts. And every week sense then we have new swamp people pulled from there posts and outed. GENERAL FLYNN Followed me as I posted this all over Twitter a short time after I started tweeting it.. I was then kicked from Twitter. And As of the last 3 weeks, I have been booted under different ID, different locations and different accounts from Twitter. My Crime was pointing to the big picture with the Russian story. I pointed out FLAWS in the Comey/Mueller narrative and was kicked. And most recently I pointed out Carter Page KNEW HE WAS TO BE NAMED ON THE WARRANT. Please follow this and spread it. But first let me explain how I know these things. I have Asperger ( think rain man but highly functioning) . I can see patterns in things I focus on. Nuclear fission,Fusion,Rocketry,combustion engines,Flight,people ,politics,world events. I see patterns where others do not because most people are BOUND by past experiences to make a thought process. I have no such limit. I take each situation and connect the dots void of opinion and with no desired out come. My connections to the past are only important in how they connect to a current event. I will now show you how this works.( PAST) PAGE: Long time Russian ties , worked in Russia lived in Russia. Talked to or knew every person in some shape or form that appears in the vaulted dossier. ( He admits it , BUT Denies the dossier claims ) …… Page was put on team Trump by Republicans from the RNC as was Papadopolus and FUSION GPS. This all happened in April 2016. This date remember it April 2016. Go back and look at 04/16. Trump was heading to a win. And Trump and the RNC are making piece and Rance is helping Trump assemble a team. It is also the first date Admiral Rodgers was notified his data base was being violated 702 ” about Query” he halted the about process. Swamp KNEW the NSA would discover this sooner or later it is unavoidable because our GOVERNMENT works by “Rules and Processes” which are predictable. That is why the RNC put Page, P-Dop and Fusion GPS into action:: This Future we avoided:: Hillary wins election , But the Supreme Court of the United States who over sees F.I.S.C has PROOF the NSA violations which are Severe took place and targeted the Trump team .. Stay with me. HILLARY WINS.. So no matter what , Hillary & Swamp needs a defense against this F.I.S.C and Justice Roberts evidence. And on a Tar Mac meeting just days before Christopher Steel is hired June 27 2016 a plan is hatched . And Page being a know entity, and who has helped the swamp becomes the Savior. (I could go deeper and deeper here but i need to jump forward to not bore people I am a boring guy) … NOW HILLARY WINS , Page then becomes the Foreign Spy who was working with Team Trump and Russia. He is Flipped by Lynch and becomes the main witness in Treason against Donald J Trump.. I AM NOT PREDICTING .. I am only taking facts devoid of any dog in the race and playing them under a different out come .. If Hillary won , Page would be a Trump accuser NOT an innocent victim of F.I.S.A abuse. Further more, it is OUR side who wants his ties to Republicans / P-Dop,Fusion GPS kept Quiet as badly as Hillary’s side. Do You see how Page can play both sides of the coin , one side he is a spy and flipped to help uncover Trump and Putin causing the destruction of Trump and war with Russia……. BUT she Lost.. What does Page do ? HE MUST BE A VICTIM of FISA abuse because nothing else makes sense. If he is discovered in on the Plot to get Trump he is also complicit in the war to come with Russia. A war no one reading this DOUBTS we would be in had Hillary won. Or do you doubt a Nuclear Strike was beyond her goal ? Or maybe you doubt Illegals are here to wash middle america out , Or maybe you think trade agreements over the last 30 years and higher education and the EPA and everything else WAS NOT a design to conquer America .. DO you doubt that ? If I am crazy and not just a mental midget with Asperger then so be it. But the Europe issue of speech and control is exactly on course with little push back. Unlike here where we have massive push back . Yet ONLY Because Trump won. Guns , Illegals , Genders , abortion on and on and on would be 1,000 times stronger with Hillary in office . And I have ZERO DOUBT a nuclear exchange would have already taken place.. And in the words of Donald Trump .. ” You have no idea how close we came” . Sorta Reminds you of the My Wires were Tapped tweet dont it ? Page is in on it and is Swamp he can only PLAY a victim. And even Comey/Mueller as bad as they are , HAD NO HAND in this directly. Both men had no stomach for any out come that would destroy the United states no matter what they did or did not do in there pasts. It was and is a bridge to far for them .. Remember even a drug dealer can yank you back to the sidewalk saving u from oncoming traffic.It dont erase there past .. Mueller and Comey are no different then that Drug dealer.

• susanphd says:

good story “none other.” perhaps you should take up decoding the #qanon posts. I’d like to know your perspective because is seems to be unfiltered by the conditioned mind, etc.
      thanks for the post. I liked it.

• none other says:

Thank you . qanon is smart he posts and puts things out like Nostradamus. But he will not plot the time line person by person as I do. For example , Mueller was hired by a memo leak by Comey. A memo Comey tells us he made after every 1 on 1 contact he has with Trump. Which he also says is the most 1 on 1 meeting between a president and an FBI Director since WWII (I verified this and it is True) . Mueller is also hired durring 2 unprecedented investigations into the top posts at the FBI and DOJ. Got that so far ? Mueller is hired with 2 unprecedented investigations INTO the DOJ/FBI UPPER Personnel. And he is hired DIRECTLY because Comey leaked part of a memo which is 1 of 9.. And all 9 of those memos DEFEND TRUMP. Trey Gowdey stated ” Comeys Memos are defense exhibit A not Prosecution but defense of Donald Trump”

(START CLIP AT 4:50) ……

…….
        If you know how our Government works. You would know Mueller knew all of this , And if you have paid attention for 26 months you would also know FISC 99 page memo problem for the FBI/DOJ was released 7 months BEFORE Mueller (google 99 page ruling). Mueller also knew Horowitz was going after the FBI and DOJ because the IG announced it publicly 5 months before Mueller was hired. AND HE NEW OF COMEY’S INFORMATION Because Mueller interviewed Comey MAY 30 2017 one on one where they agreed Comey could testify June 8th 2017 .. Which we all know he did..

On the above 3 facts alone it is clear Robert Mueller is NOT.. NOT..NOT.. Hunting Donald J Trump . It is statically impossible for him to be doing so…Statistically impossible beyond winning a power ball lottery. Impossible as in. Its more likely you or I discovering gravity defying propulsion in the near future impossible.

Qanon IMOP is a game player .. Go verify my facts .. And your conclusion can only align with mine. Are there some questions like why did he charge this guy or that guy . YES but all reinforce Mueller’s goal which = Swamp hunting , Not Trump hunting

• brenrod says:

We had that discussion on Page here recently and some of us did feel page was a knowing plant into trump campaign due to his fbi uce work in 2013 and this testifying in same case for the gov in 2016…. that he couldnt suddenly be a russian spy. Also I know I beleived he was aware that he would be used for the fisa warrant because he had no worries and was enjoying his publicity. There are also connections to Link University in Rome which is considered a cia training facility… either he and papadop or one of them.. I cant remember went there regularly as did some russians. Papadop was also sent by hillary to Paris in 2011 to a conference.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

The page was deep state plant has been discussed a lot around here. I am unsure where i stand on Page. I have no doubts Papa the Greek was a Fusion GPS plant and the Australian diplomat was part of the “Papa the Greek” portion of “insurance plan”. Now it is mainstream but the diplomat was a known Clinton associate to me months ago so no doubts. When the FBI Times came out with the Papa the Greek revision to Russia myth it became undisputed facts. Now we await to see what AG Sessions is really up to if anything.

• scott467 says:

“I see patterns where others do not because most people are BOUND by past experiences to make a thought process. I have no such limit. I take each situation and connect the dots void of opinion and with no desired out come.”

__________________

The first thing I thought of when I read that is how great it would be if everyone could approach God’s Word (the Scriptures, the Bible) that way.

Take it for what it is and actually says, without filtering it through mountains of doctrines, commandments and traditions of men heaped upon it.

It is a source of regular frustration to get through all the dogma and indoctrination and the ‘wisdom’ of men, to get to the truth of the matter, which is what God has actually said, as opposed to what men say about it.

I know the game well, the regular defenses and counterpoints of various churches and denominations, and how to overcome them.

One common example (of many) is “you can’t understand God’s Word on your own, you need someone to interpret it for you, and that’s what ‘the church’ does”.

A) ‘the church’ is not a sentient individual, it is made up of sentient individuals, and unlike God, those individuals are fallible

B) can anyone who believes in God really believe that God — He Who created the universe and everything in it, and sustains it all to this day — is incapable of communicating with His own creation?

Certainly guidance and instruction, particularly in more difficult concepts, is good and helpful, as we have Scriptural example to do (e.g., Aquila and Priscilla expounding on the gospel to Apollos more fully, Acts 18:24-28), but the answer to the most important question, “…what must I do to be saved?” (Acts 16:30b, cf. Acts 2:37-38) can be understood by all who read or hear God’s Word.

Anything we are taught by men must reconcile with all of God’s Word on the subject, and we ought to compare what men say to what God’s Word says for that reason, in order to know whether the things men say are true. As we also have Scriptural example to do:

…………………….
      “These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.” (Acts 17:11, KJV)
      …………………….

The obstacles and arguments vary from denomination to denomination and subject to subject, but the game is often the same, and the objective is often the same, to ‘protect the system’, to defend the ‘doctrine’, i.e., whatever one has been taught (by men) to believe, rather than reconcile what we have been taught with all of God’s Word on a given subject — and if what we have been taught cannot be reconciled with all of God’s Word on a subject, then admitting what we have been taught must be wrong.

We ought not have a dog in the fight. We should simply seek the truth, whatever it may be. And if it turns out that the church we are a member of is in conflict with the plain truth of God’s Word on a given subject (or on many subjects), that’s a strong signal that we might be members of the wrong church…

Conversing with someone who is able to see right past all of those obstacles and filters, who has no desired outcome but only seeks the truth, would be a pleasure 🙂

• none other says:

Wow , umm thank you .. I now feel guilty for not attending any type of church my entire life. Your words where very kind . Very kind indeed.

• lady4trump says:

An evangelist/prophetic teacher named Perry Stone said in one of his books that he has Asperger’s, and he is able to concentrate on the scriptures 10 hours a day. Look him up for some interesting teaching on the Word and prophecy. VOE.org will get you there.

• none other says:

I can do that easily with this political stuff . And I am embarrassed to even tell people that . Perry Stone .. ok ill check him out .

• Shulamite says:

Amen, bruh, Amen.

• G. Combs says:

none other, please use paragraphs even if they are just random breaks. It is a lot easier on the eyes. Thanks

“… Gen Flynn’s plea deal, “It was taken to snare Swamp”….”
      Yes I think so too.

name redacted https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/937831014965153792
      Adm Mike Rogers saved the country. On dec 18 he met the NATSEC team of PDJT transition team and briefed them on it all…. At that meeting were current DCI Pompeo , former DCI Woolsey, now ambassador, Mike Flynn, Jeff Sessions, and PDJT.

That was the strategy meeting and the next day President Trump vacated Trump Towers so he KNEW there were ears (and eyes?) in the walls at Trump Tower.
      ….

“…Carter Page KNEW HE WAS TO BE NAMED ON THE WARRANT….”

I am of the opinion that Carter Page is CIA and was lent to the FBI. So yest he was used to get legit Title I ‘spying permission’ on Candidate Trump once they realized Trump had a very good chance of winning. Page and the Title I was The Insurance Policy IMHO.
      ….

• none other says:

Name Redacted is an a hole .. He reported me to twitter because I showed him Comeys Memos defended trump. He called me a bot and reported me i was booted . As far as structure and sentence and writing go. I suck .. I am much better dictating and having it transcribed , but because this is my spare time I dont have that service.

PAGE WAS NOT SIMPLY Insurance to Trump potentially winning , First and foremost he was the Defense for 11 months of spying with out warrants. That was his first reason. His second reason was in case Trump won. Nobody remembers this Crime against Trump started November 2015 . And The F.I.S.A warrant for Page was never talked about until July 2016.

Even Comey is misunderstood , often times people are saying he never talked to Hillary . Which is True , but stupid because the Director does not investigate anyone. His people do and bring it to him. Another point , Has anyone ever reported Comeys 15 minute introduction was written by anyone except Comey ? NOPE.. Its reported his conclusions had been changed. Now do u see what he meant when he said. What i am about to tell you no one except me knows ? And after he dumped on Hillary he then goes on to talk about what ‘We found” and seamed it all together as smoothly as he did. The introduction was intentional , he knew Lynch would destroy any proof of Hillary crimes. But by listing them he made what ever evidence existed immortal . She had 101 emails and 52 email chains bla bla lol.. He hit her with a bat before he let her go. By design..

This is why Group think and white hat and black hat have worked so well. People got emotionally invested when he let her go. Compromising there ability to look at what he did objectively. That emotional attachment has prevented millions from looking at the evidence with an “Outsider” view. Most of us can not or will not step back from the emotionally lead conclusions. HE IS BLACK HAT , NO ONE EVER GOES TO JAIL . Those days are soon over. Time will prove me and several others right. The swamp is doomed and jail cells await there swamp criminals. People you think are your enemy and in fact going to be key players in taking the swamp down..

• G. Combs says:

This sentence needs a comment of it’s own because I have always thought this is where the elite were headed.

If Hillary WON: . “And I have ZERO DOUBT a nuclear exchange would have already taken place….”

Unfortunately I most certainly agree and here is what my reasoning is.

#1. The Elite have no use for most of us. 1/2 billion people would serve their needs.

#2. The elite have been aware since 1970ish that we are heading into either a ‘Little Ice Age’ or more likely the big drop into glaciation. The elite, including the US Universities, are buying up farmland in non-glaciated areas like southern USA, Africa, South America and Australia all the while yammering about a Population Bomb and de-industrializing the USA…. Interesting how the switch from full bore industrial manufacturing to the intense effort towards killing off Western Civilization came in the early 1970s right around the time Shackleton provided evidence that Milancovitch was correct. Coincidence?? I think not—-

First there is the 1974 CIA report: “A Study of Climatological Research as it Pertains to Intelligence Problems” (wwwDOT)climatemonitor.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1974.pdf

It details the grain crisis from 1969 to 1972 and the ramifications:

…The archaeologists and climatotologists document a rather grim history… There is considerable evidence that these empires may not have been undone by barbarian invaders but by climatic change…. has tied several of these declines to specific global cool periods, major and minor, that affected global atmospheric circulation and brought wave upon wave of drought to formerly rich agricultural lands.

Refugees from these collapsing civilizations were often able to migrate to better lands… This would be of little comfort however,… The world is too densely populated and politically divided to accommodate mass migration….

Then there is the possible end of the Holocene.
      The Berger and Loutre’s 2002 modeling is what NASA/NOAA uses to say the current Ice Age has ended and the earth will not go back into glaciation. Lisiecki and Raymo, (2005) essentially quashed the Berger and Loutre’s 2002 modeling using actual data and no one has come forward with anything supporting an extended Holocene since then.
      A Pliocene-Pleistocene stack of 57 globally distributed benthic D18O records Take a look at the current solar insolation @ 65N and the solar insolation for glacial inception for the ending of other interglacials.

Worse Glacial Inception is as some scientists saida climatic ‘madhouse’
      SEE: The End Holocene? by William McClenney for a discussion of a lot more papers on the subject.
      >>>>>>>

#3. There has been enough data gathered on the results of nuclear ‘disasters’ and if nuclear weapons are used ‘carefully’ you kill off the people WITHOUT much destruction of the land. http://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/safety-and-security/radiation-and-health/hiroshima,-nagasaki,-and-subsequent-weapons-testin.aspx

#4. The LACK of movement on protecting against a nuclear EMP attack.

Dr. Peter Vincent Pry is Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, both Congressional Advisory Boards, and served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA. — In other words this man knows his stuff.

Wiping out the electrical grid (plus sensitive electronics) will KILL 90% of the US Population (cities) according to this report.
      2015 presentation —EMP Task Force on National and Homeland Security: DR. PETER VINCENT PRY. STATEMENT FOR THE RECORD

Grid-protecting CIPA: Enacted, but in time?

By Ambassador R. James Woolsey and Dr. Peter Vincent Pry – – Tuesday, February 14, 2017
      Congress, virtually at the last minute and unnoted by the press, finally passed the Critical Infrastructure Protection Act (CIPA) — arguably the single most important piece of legislation approved by Congress in 2016 — by inserting it into the National Defense Authorization Act.[…] (wwwDOT)washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/14/grid-protecting-cipa-enacted-but-in-time/

President Obama denied that North Korea could deliver on its nuclear threats, claiming that North Korea does not yet have nuclear armed missiles AND BLOCKED PASSAGE OF THAT BILL! More: (wwwDOT)familysecuritymatters.org/authors/detail/peter-vincent-pry

2. Scout says:

It’s time to ensure that UK Police / Magistrates / Politicians who criminalise and arrest visiting Americans for thought crimes against the ruling left are prevented from entering the USA.

We wouldn’t want to risk their anti free speech philosophies endangering our freedoms, would we.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

I would pay to see very fake news cover that story. A British politician stopped by customs and not allowed to enter US due to 1st Amendment concerns.

• Molly Pitcher says:

UK has jumped the shark. They’re now accusing Russia of the poisoning of the spy and his daughter. No proof however a 48 hr ultimatum ..” to provide a “credible response” for the use of Novichok nerve agent on UK soil or the UK will consider it “an unlawful use of force by the Russian state against the United Kingdom.”

3. G. Combs says:

Darn my last comment got tossed in the trash bin. Word Unimpressed dislikes me.

4. sunnydaze says:

Paul Joseph Watson talks about who’s allowed into Britain, and who is not:

5. The UK needs a written constitution and a Bill of Rights immediately and urgently. Otherwise, the British citizenry will be subject to the authoritarian whims of Parliament which can pass legislation which can virtually enslave and/or politically disenfranchise the whole or a part of the British citizenry.