Mark Levin Interviews Devin Nunes on FISA Court Abuse by DOJ and FBI…

Mark Levin interviewed House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes on the overall FISA Court abuse and political investigation by the DOJ and FBI.  In a comprehensive interview Levin walks through a timeline of media reporting.

The hour long interview in three video segments. Part I

Part II below.

Part III:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Russia, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

545 Responses to Mark Levin Interviews Devin Nunes on FISA Court Abuse by DOJ and FBI…

1. LM says:

Reading the comments here I am struck by a couple of things.

Whether or not Sessions is an effective AG for the rule of law is not as important as coming together to elect Republican majorities for Congress.

We stand to lose all if we do not do this, and our most important function
    —imo— is working to preserve the MAGA agenda, which in large part means protecting our God given President, Donald Trump.

If Sessions needs to go, President Trump will be free to act if he has true majorities in both houses of Congress. We also need these to gain approval for the judges selected by the President.

Whether or not Sessions is who we need as AG is not clear to me, but I do want the President to be free to act in making this decision. Right now I do not feel that this is the case.

Personally, from the day of the recusal (hoping there was a plan B) and subsequent appointment of the SC, (while prayerfully awaiting prosecutions from Justice) I have not been so enthusiastic about Jeff Sessions. I hope I will soon be able to change my mind.

BTW….
    Isn’t Justice in charge of cleaning up the elections?

And how about safeguarding Freedom of Speech?

Until justice is served and the true lawbreakers are prosecuted and removed from their realm of legitimized influence, we are all in jeopardy.

• TXGuy says:

Firing Sessions/Rosey/Mueller now will only give them more ammo for the phony “Obstruction of Justice” charges they already plan to use to justify impeachment. IMO it’s the only reason Sessions hasn’t been fired yet.

• singingsoul says:

TXGuy says:
        “Agreed. The upcoming elections are crucial. If Demonrats win, they are certain to impeach Trump.
        We need to win this November. Then we might finally get the justice we’ve been waiting on.”
        _______________________________________________
        I agree with you fully to many people however are still not aware how import and it is to win. Democrats are charged and we are still not united.
        To show ignorance, I spend a weekend with son and wife he PhD she well educated and they are no Trump fans. I was told the tax break we got this year we have to pay back next year and each year after the taxes go up..!
        I did not hear that from POTUS and wonder where is that coming from? There is no arguing with people who think I am stupid and only they have the truth.
        The hate towards POTUS is real with a late part of the population. I also was told POTUS gave the tax break for his millionaire friends and they are the only one who do not have to give their tax break back..?
        Seriously I am confused now and wonder if I did not understand something concerning taxes..? We have a hard road ahead of us to fight misinformation.

• C R Lord says:

Your last word is the correct answer – misinformation. The lying enemies of our Republic are experts at it and have never met their match ————————- UNTIL NOW!

Things are not always what they seem. I believe President Trump has the upper hand and the media is trying to spin the narrative the opposite direction. It will come down on their heads after the President is done with them. They have no idea how to deal with him.

• Convert says:

That’s simply untrue. The tax cuts are set to expire eventually which is a mistake, but there are tons of articles available from liberal sources– Wapo, NYT, CNN, Forbes, etc.– that you could send to your family summarizing the tax bill in laymen’s terms and correcting their wrong understanding. Where do they get their news? From The View? Sheesh.

• GB Bari says:

It was not a mistake. All of the individual changes as well as the change in the estate tax, will expire on December 31, 2025, and reset to existing law before this bill was passed. That budget gimmick was necessary to comply with the Byrd Rule (Reconciliation bills only requiring a simple majority of 51 votes and couldn’t add to the deficit beyond the ten-year budget window). The corporate cuts in the bill are all permanent.

• Convert says:

I’m replying to singing soul above, who was saying his family says the tax cuts have to be paid back next year and then expire the year after that….

• Sam I am says:

Having the personal tax cuts set to expire is sheer genius. Can you really see demon rats voting to NOT extend those tax cuts in an election year?

• brh82 says:

Convert, you are suggesting singing soul get the info she needs in laymen’s terms from Wapo, CNN, NYT, the biggest liars in the whole of the MSM? That’s where ALL FAKE NEWS comes from, of course in “Laymen’s terms” as if that makes it TRUTH! The View has info no different from the other Fake News outfits.

• freddy says:

I think now is the time to expose and fire all these criminals and will be helpful to be seen as enforceing the law finally and exposing the biggest crime set and conspiricies of our time making our entire democracy vulneralbe to a deep state and secret court….Hiding it and wait to say boo after the elections seems ridiculous………..Go get them now cause we are all at risk with these clowns still running wild.

• Big Jake says:

They can impeach all they want. Trump isn’t going anywhere until God decides or his term(s) end(s).

• Carrie2 says:

TXGuy, as I have said more than once do not allow a candidate who has already had 2 or more terms and search out new and real patriots to run and advising them they are elected/hired to represent US and not outsider dollars nor illegal insider trading, and there will be no more lifetime benefits as we did not vote for nor authorize for our employees in Congress. Yes, they are our employees but have had years to indoctrinate the public to think they are the whole and real government when they are not. We have this opportunity in November to drain a lot of the Congress swamp and elect real republicans or independents to do what we want not what they want! If we don’t do this, then we will only go further downhill. McConnell, Ryan and several others must go because we do not need nor want anyone there longer than 2 terms to be robber barons literally of our country and shafting us. Time we stood up and remember we are the Republic of by and for the PEOPLE and we need to speak up and made good moves to who represents us or not.

• Newt Love says:

Use the doctrine of “Fruit of the poisoned tree” to remove the entire Steele/DNC Dossier, and suddenly Special School Counselor Robber MuleEar have their entire body of work dismissed by a judge who rules on the Illegality of the original FISA Warrant, and the 3 renewals.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Until justice is served and the true lawbreakers are prosecuted and removed from their realm of legitimized influence, we are all in jeopardy”

Building the necessary prison space will take time. President Trump is cutting regulations to speed the process along. He is a builder, so I am confident he will “get er done”.

• Mickturn says:

We don’t need additional prison space, only cemetery space after the hangings!

• G. Combs says:

Save the heads to decorate the National Mall as a reminder to future politicians.

It worked well for Vlad the Impaler.

• Carrie2 says:

Mickturn, why not just dump them all after their hanging in one big hole since they worked together against us and our country, and let that suffice and save land. Don’t even need to put up any stones but just one that says “Here Lie the Traitors to America” and add “May They Suffer in Hell For Eternity”.

• All American Snowflake says:

I like where this is going ↑ ↓

• C R Lord says:

God is able to open the eyes of the spiritually blind and bring them to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. The great apostle Paul was having Christians imprisoned and killed and God saved him and used him to establish bodies of believers all across the then known world. I pray that if any of these traitors are still not too hardened in their hearts that God will convict them, bring them to a place of repentance and save them from the clutches of the real enemy of souls.

As much as I hate the evil men do, I am reminded over and over by the Lord; “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and SPIRITUAL wickedness in high places.” We should pray against the power that binds all mankind in or out of the government. The Bible tells Christians to remember where they came from. “I once was lost but now am found; was blind but now I see.”

• All American Snowflake says:

Just dig a ditch and roll ’em in.

• Carrie2 says:

Deplorable, no prison where they can continue their meanness and hate. No, they are traitors and the custom for traitors is hanging or shooting them. I prefer the rope necklace as ammo is not cheap. Walking or riding to the gallows and hanged in public means more to the naysayers, evil elites, globalists, communists as a huge warning sign that this is OUR country and we will not give up for their garbage. We are the people and we can get this done. Trumps percentage is over 50% (O’s never reached that high) and yet the fake news media is saying 38% and falling. Yes, fake news whether via newspapers or TV continue with their garbage to mesmerize stupids who will buy into those untruths.

• All American Snowflake says:

“Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:” Galatians 3:13 Being shot is for deserters and other perfidious types.

• All American Snowflake says:

We’re in a fight for our lives and the country’s continued existence. We must get down and dirty. Fight fire with fire so to speak.

2. That was an excellent interview.

• Dimbulbz says:

Amazing interview! But it’s completely exhausting to listen to and realize that an entire political party has chosen criminality as its modus operandi. Wow, I shudder to consider what they are planning that we are not aware of. No movie plot could ever come close to this, but this is REAL! I kind of expect people to suddenly start disappearing, or winding up dead. Whats it called “Arkencide”?

3. Bigdog35 says:

This includes a lot of people… & is just for starters-

18 U.S. Code § 595 – Interference by administrative employees of Federal, State, or Territorial Governments
    US Code

Whoever, being a person employed in any administrative position by the United States, or by any department or agency thereof, or by the District of Columbia or any agency or instrumentality thereof, or by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States, or any political subdivision, municipality, or agency thereof, or agency of such political subdivision or municipality (including any corporation owned or controlled by any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States or by any such political subdivision, municipality, or agency), in connection with any activity which is financed in whole or in part by loans or grants made by the United States, or any department or agency thereof, uses his official authority for the purpose of interfering with, or affecting, the nomination or the election of any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

4. suejeanne1 says:

I love the format – quiet, thoughtful discussion – not people interrupting, talking over each other

5. Aubergine says:

Making notes as I listen.

1) Levin asks at about 6:30 in the first video if the reason Nunes doesn’t know if the information about the Clinton Dossier was in the Presidential Daily Briefs for Barack Obama is that the Obama administration won’t let them see the briefs. Nunes doesn’t answer, goes to questionnaires that are currently outstanding. This makes me think that he hasn’t seen those PDBs.

2) End of first and beginning of second video, a lot is made of the “felony leaks.” Remember, there is a group formed by Jeff Sessions that is specifically investigating only leaks. This may be where the indictments, when they happen, come from.

3) Nunes uses the words “it’s hard to believe” fairly often, when asked about whether this official or that was aware of the dossier, the investigation etc., when they have denied knowing. I think Nunes absolutely has the evidence of who knew exactly what, when, and is telegraphing that. I think the questionnaire that was sent out was a trap to catch liars.

Great interview. I really appreciated Levin’s style. He presented some information and the shut up and let Nunes speak.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Nunes doesn’t answer, goes to questionnaires that are currently outstanding. This makes me think that he hasn’t seen those PDBs”

I believe he has, in the SCIF at the White House (unless they were among the docs sent to the library)
      I believe he does not answer because
      1) he is not a liar and/or
      2) he is choosing not to answer that question because of something going on that he does not want to reveal at this time.

• Convert says:

Remember that Nunez is in great danger in these interviews– he has to make sure he doesn’t reveal any still classified info. The Dems would gladly destroy him and he would be perp-walked immediately, of course, while Dems openly leak classified info just for fun and laugh about it and nobody does anything.

• Carrie2 says:

Aubergine, I think we can see a great future for Nunes and possibly working with Trump for several years in the WH. He is a great American, a real republican in the Swamp we want to Drain like up to 95%. Good clear mind and attitude to get those guilty to justice. His demeanor is always as a gentleman who is informed, working hard, and will get the job done.

• Aubergine says:

Actually, I think one day he may actually be President.

I am not criticizing him for not answering. I just have to wonder if he ever got to see those PDBs. I think Obama would have been very sure they were hidden, along with all his other papers. Because, you know, crime. It would be criminal to find all those unmasked citizens names in the PDBs.

Nunes has to play his cards very close, but he still wants to communicate to the American people. It is a tightrope he is walking. He may not fear for himself, but I fear for him.

6. freddy says:

So I’m Trump’s good buddy. He gives me a top job for loyalty. I realize it’s a cesspool and before I’m even confirmed I know the plot and the plotters. I better save myself so I drop my sword and refuse to defend my good buddy. I allow one of the criminals I know was responsible for the coup de etat against POTUS but well hope it works out. I allow the criminal to appoint the dirty cop and his pack of hyenas to investigate a no crime special counsel. I fully know he is there to take down my friend the POTUS. I refuse to defend him and even call the criminal and the dirty cop trusted people with honor….Cough cough uggg ……. Then I make no move in offense nor defense as I watch the most dishonorable evil witch hunts and crimes the country has ever seen just go on when I’m in charge. Then I say how my integrity makes me do this…………….This is neither a friend nor a man of integrity……

• JK says:

Or….. it’s all not true – Disinformation ten times over.,

The criminals probably thought they were safe…….UNTIL.the Strzok /Page story exploded in December.

‘Potus wants to know everything”

Can we now see the invisible Sessions hand ?

• EV22 says:

“Too little, too late,” would be applicable here. And now Mueller is issuing subpeonas going back to 2015?

That’s some invisible hand alright. /s

• swelly says:

Excellent comment freddy! I would have thought that Sessions could have, at the very least, expedited documents and witnesses from the FBI,DOJ, etc to streamline this investigation. Instead he lets these agencies deflect,obstruct, and generally run roughshod over House and Senate committees. What an absolute disappointment of an AG is Jeff Sessions.

• JK says:

Nunes memo includes testimony from Bill Priestap and Bruce Ohr, however House Intel Committee has not questioned these people. Then who did ?

Obviously IG Horowitz…as directed by AG Sessions.

(why would you want Schiffy to get access to these witnesses’ testimony ?)

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

I want to know why Mr. Schiff still has a security clearance. It would be nice if he were the first leaker prosecuted to send a message that this will not be “business as usual”.
          Of course, the leftists and the MSM cabal will scream bloody murder/persecution, so the case has to be air-tight 10x over.

• C R Lord says:

swelly – A smart man will let others think he is dumb and ineffective to draw the traitors out of hiding. Then when they expose themselves they suddenly find out to their chagrin that the smart man wasn’t the fool they believed him to be. Have you considered that you could be misinformed or that you are making a bad guess? Could there be far more going on than any of us know behind the scenes? I think these Q uestions need to be answered before we write Jeff Sessions off.

• singingsoul says:

freddy says:
      “So I’m Trump’s good buddy. He gives me a top job for loyalty. I realize it’s a cesspool and before I’m even confirmed I know the plot and the plotters. Then I make no move in offense nor defense as I watch the most dishonorable evil witch hunts and crimes the country has ever seen just go on when I’m in charge. Then I say how my integrity makes me do this…………….This is neither a friend nor a man of integrity……”
      ___________________________________________
      This is the best post on the topic of the so called best friend.
      I learned something having lived in the US for 53 years in the East Cost people are brutally honest and direct and one knows exactly who your friend is and who is not. I like that very much and respect that. I also have had encounters in the South everyone is friendly kids it seems and often say “Bless You” when disagreeing but with this phony friendliness one never knows who is friend or not.
      I wonder if that is what is going on between Session and President. Friendship is defined different in the East coast I found.

• freddy says:

Your no way a friend if your in charge of a group with the distinct goal of destroying that friend and his family with lies false evidence hearsay and outright nasty plots to assure your friend is done in. You appoint guys you know will do the dirty deed and stand and do nothing…Not even disagree in public. This is a betrayal of the highest order…..

• G. Combs says:

AG Sessions recused himself from the CAMPAIGN issues and nothing else because he was hammered on the issue during the confirmation hearings. Do you really think the DemonRats plus RINOs would let ANYONE be confirmed who DID NOT RECUSE???

Read US attorney general Jeff Sessions’ statement recusing himself from investigations into the 2016 presidential campaigns

Having concluded those meetings today, I have decided to recuse myself from any existing or future investigations of any matters related in any way to the campaigns for President of the United States…

Consistent with the succession order for the Department of Justice, Acting Deputy Attorney General and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Dana Boente shall act as and perform the functions of the Attorney General with respect to any matters from which I have recused myself to the extent they exist.

DOJ Sources: Sessions Has Not Recused Himself from Potential Uranium One Probe

We want a return to Rule of LAW. Recusal is part of that.

GOVERNMENT ETHICS: https://www.justice.gov/jmd/government-ethics-outline
      “[…]C. DOJ-Specific Conflict of Interest Regulation: No DOJ employee may participate in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or who would be directly affected by the outcome. 28 CFR 45.2
      Political relationship means a close identification with an elected official, candidate, political party or campaign organization arising from service as a principal advisor or official; personal relationship means a close and substantial connection of the type normally viewed as likely to induce partiality.[…]”

• Thank you for pointing out the obvious. I figured folks would have known this by now since SD has so aptly explained many times before.

Sessions will slay em soon.

• JX says:

“During the course of the confirmation proceedings on my nomination to be Attorney General, I advised the Senate Judiciary Committee that ‘[i]f a specific matter arose where I believed my impartiality might reasonably be questioned, I would consult with Department ethics officials regarding the most appropriate way to proceed.’

“During the course of the last several weeks, I have met with the relevant senior career Department officials to discuss whether I should recuse myself from any matters arising from the campaigns for President of the United States.

“Having concluded those meetings today, I have decided to recuse myself from any existing or future investigations of any matters related in any way to the campaigns for President of the United States.

etc

The second paragraph is noteworthy. He said he met with “relevant senior career Department officials”, not that he met with “Department ethics officials”. It would be informative if he named the persons he met with or at least their office. In fact it is critical. “Senior career Department officials” includes Rosenstein, the longest serving US Atny prior to becoming DAG. If that is who persuaded him it would put a new perspective on things.

• Stick says:

Absolutely right. Great way to put it. Sessions has absolutely done trump a huge disservice, possibly almost treacherous

7. sturmudgeon says:

Again, Sundance.. Thank You! This was, imo, a great interview. The MSM again ‘called out’ as clearly partisan and corrupt. I sincerely hope that this electronic age allows more and more young people to see the truth. Some way, Some how, Conservatives to spread the word “pamphlets dropped from the sky”??? Loudspeakers mounted on vehicles roaming the streets??

8. Paco Loco says:

The Dems want Mueller to drag out his investigation as long as possible, at least until the November elections. If they have a strategery, they will try to drop a felony charge on the Whitehouse in October(surprise, surprise!). Discrediting Trump and the Whitehouse in some manner before the elections is their goal.

To counter Muellers game plan, Sessions should reveal that there is a grand jury investigation into the FBI/DoJ/DoS and the CIA for sedition and election fraud, and that there are pending indictments of high level Obama people coming. Innuendo that Obama and Clinton are in the cross hairs would dominate the news cycle a week before Election Day putting the Dems completely on the defensive.

I’m on the fence regarding Sessions tenure. It too bad Trump didn’t bring in Chris Christy as AG. That would have put the fear of God in the Obama camp and we’d no doubt already have seen felony convictions.

• G. Combs says:

” It too bad Trump didn’t bring in Chris Christy as AG.”

Chris Christy or Rudy Giuliani would also have been forced to recuse just like that FISA judge was forced to recuse. The recusal was going to happen PERIOD. It did not mater WHO was AG because it was always part of the Deep State’s ‘Insurance Policy’ so stop obsessing on it.
      …..

HOWEVER AG Sessions named Geoffrey Berman, a partner of RUDY GULIANI, as US Attorney for southern district on New York. — News Week, Jan 4, 2018 — Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday named Geoffrey Berman to succeed Preet Bharara as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York [Manhattan] on an interim basis

This is very significant.
      REMEMBER weenie Weiner’s computer was picked up in MANHATTAN NY. “Disgraced politician Anthony Weiner has been ‘truly ostracized’ in his Manhattan apartment building, residents have claimed…” — Daily Mail UK, Aug 7, 2017

Sharyl Attkisson in her excellent time line mentions a very significant point
      “[…]Oct. 3, 2016: FBI seizes computers belonging to Anthony Weiner, who is accused of sexually texting an underage girl. Weiner is married to top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin. FBI learns there are Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop but waits several weeks before notifying Congress and reopening investigation.

Oct. 4, 2016: FBI Director Comey replaces head of Counterintelligence Division, New York Field Office with Charles McGonigal.[…]” https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/02/23/collusion-against-trump-timeline/

Comey certainly did not want an honest FBI agents in charge of those computers!
      …..

Berman was not the only interim attorney named by Sessions.
      Washington Compost: “Attorney General Jeff Sessions is naming 17 interim U.S. attorneys to run federal prosecutor shops across the country, including the premier office in Manhattan. Geoffrey S. Berman, a law partner of Rudolph W. Giuliani at the firm Greenberg Traurig and a former federal prosecutor, was named…”
      ….

Federal Judges (890):
      Total Confirmations:26
      Total Vacancies:148
      Total Nominees Pending:57

• Lizzyp says:

This is my belief as well. Actual indictments don’t matter as much as keeping it going and using it to smear for as long as possible. There was never a ‘rule of law’ focus, it has always been a political focus. That is made obvious each and every day. Every time they ‘zero in on’ someone for possibly doing something that was OBVIOUSLY done by Team Clinton. The constantly shifting ‘focus’ . The indictments for actions that mostly predate any involvement with the campaign. Nothing about this investigation suggests they ever had any intention of investigating a specific crime.

9. joninmd22 says:

So I hear it takes years for successful investigations into Conspiracies to be successful.

Really?

From the failed Watergate break in on June 17 1972 to G. Gordon Liddy’s CONVICTION on January 30, 1973 only 227 Days elapsed. Liddy was convicted at trial and while Carter commuted 12 years off of the sentence He served every day of it. James W. McCord Jr. was convicted the same day and after the failure of 2 appeals went to Allenwood in 1975 and served a reduced term.

Several other conspirators were tried in 73 and 74 with convictions or plea deals but the DOJ can haul @ss when it wants to.

• G. Combs says:

From October 30 through November 22, 2017, there were 4,289 sealed indictments…
      December Justice Department May Have Something Big in the Works: Over 9,000 Sealed Indictments

And by January 28, 2018 there were 13,605 sealed indictments. link “..That’s quite a lot along the border and DC area….”

Now we just need to get those HONEST Judges….

Also once an indictment is made the clock stops on the statute of limitations.
      ….

I get the feeling that what is actually going to come down on the DC Swamp Critters heads like a ton of bricks are human trafficking and child sex slavery charges.

Why???
      The President’s Christmas E.O. and this comment on a Greenfield article:
      IHC • 3 hours ago
      There are also the many FBI raids taking place since January of this year. These raids so far have netted 4,474 arrests that includes those trafficking children and young adults into sex trade/slavery. Out of these nearly 2,000 were in California alone mostly in the LA area. During one it included local politicians and clergy among others in positions of power and names are sealed in court. The BGI rescued nearly 400 very children – some of them found kept in cages – as well as young teenagers forced into prostitution and their pimps.

The youngest child victims were two sisters – 5 months and 5 years old. Their price? It was $600.00! Don’t look for the media to report about these sweeps. Only local TV reports about these sweeps.

So yes even though it looks outside that Session is not doing much he is quietly cleaning up the messes of the Obama administration. That is no small feat!”

Maiingankwe a couple weeks ago mentioned this video on Human Trafficking Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmmUT0J-OA4

That Utube has statistics showing Virginia has five times more child abductions than New York state, many,many more than any other state and Maryland is right up there too as are Florida and California.

(Remember the plane headed to Japan that turned around?? Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were on that flight)

• joninmd22 says:

Convictions count. Sealed indictments are a distraction.

• G. Combs says:

Sealed indictments are NOT a distraction.

They are very very necessary when you are going after a YUGE Rico case. Note the increase in indictments.

Normal amount — 1000-1100 per year.

In 22 days in November — 4,289 sealed indictments
          In the next month, December the number MORE THAN DOUBLED to over 9000, an increase of over 4,700.
          And by January 28, 2018 there were 13,605 sealed indictments. Again an increase of over 4,600 in a month.

I would not call 4,500 seal indictments a month ‘doing nothing’

• freddy says:

yeah it’s total BS and obfuscation just like the last 4 scandals and investigations. The difference is this one is so much bigger and dangerous to all of us. Now is the time to hit these FBI and DOJ plotters even if for half of what they have done. The Mueller investigation must be discredited before we wake up and Mueller has indicted POTUS on some new hooker tapes. We really need to hurry and not follow Jeff Sessions speed.

• C R Lord says:

The DOJ and the FBI really don’t want this investigation completed. Their heads are on the block for treasonous activities, and if this investigation is completed heads will roll. Mueller is keenly aware of his part in Uranium One and he will Q uit his act and move on. Then Sessions will step in and people will see what’s really coming down.

The conspiracy is much deeper than ever in the history of America and the world to date. Nations are involved as well as many individuals. Ask yourself the following questions:

Why has there been a recent deluge of congressmen and congress women stepping down or retiring? Why have many corporate executives stepped down? Which celebrities are currently wearing medical boots? Could those boots be hiding tracking devices? Which celebrities have black eyes? Coincidence? Google these questions and see what you come up with.

• Lizzyp says:

I consider the current and ever widening canyon of ideological division to be the ultimate Bill Clinton legacy. Prior to his election both parties could actually come together in agreement about certain behaviors that were just unacceptable. We were a society with different ideologies, but we were one society. The Clinton impeachment introduced the average citizen to the concept of ‘sure he’s a pig, but he’s our pig’ and we’ve never looked back.

• joninmd22 says:

There’s a lot of truth to that.

Bill and Hillary Clinton did immense damage to the country during his administration

10. paulmafinga says:

TL; DW. When does Nunes discuss the questionaires? Does this refer to the ~22 letters sent out with the 10 questions? The responses were due 2MAR. Does he mention the return rate?

11. lizzyp says:

SO….there is a story in the news about a former Russian spy who was working for the UK. He was one that was returned to the UK during the oh so speedy Anna Chapman and Co. exchange in 2010. Evidently he and his female companion were exposed to an ‘unknown substance’ and he is now fighting for his life. Sounds reminiscent of the polonium poisoning.
    And I need to discuss it with a group of people who won’t be so dismissive of my wondering who he is a greater threat to – Hillary or the Russians? I wonder because the Chapman ring had a few people specifically targeting Hillary and her inner circle. They were busted early in 2010, so their efforts would have been about the same time the email server was least protected. In 2016 we were very specifically reassured, by Obama no less, that Hillary was NOT a target of interest to the Russians (when he knew otherwise). We were further reassured, by some number of IC reps, that her server had NOT been hacked by the Russians. Other foreign governments were likely, but it most definitely wasn’t the Russians no sir-ee. Also going down around the same time was the Uranium 1 sale, and just days before the Chapman gang were sent back to Russia BIll Clinton was meeting privately with Putin. And this was the spy exchange that was accomplished in record time (I’ve read they frequently take years to negotiate, but this one was over with in months) and completed over 4th of July weekend. Side note, funny how many of Hillary’s most interesting events happen on 4th of July weekend.

Talk me down, folks!

12. Mark McQueen says:

Seems to me that these discussions always turn into several wanna be “alpha dogs” trying to stake out territory (whichever side you happen to be on)…and we know how dogs do that. All this bickering is not healthy. WE should try to control ourselves.

• Mark McQueen says:

IMHO when other people start questioning your motives for posting the same old, same old day after day you might be taking it too far.

13. Donzo says:

I liked Nunes’ tongue in cheek comment about his being glad Weiner(sp?) volunteered to be put under investigation. Nunes is all business and rarely provides much in the way of levity, though why should he given this is not funny, but that comment really had me in stitches.

14. NH to ND to WA says:

Nice write up on nunes in the national review (of course the trolls are out on the comments section):

15. Bakokitty says:

Test(sorry having a login problem)

16. Keebler ac says:

At least an hour was necessary to outline the nefarious activity by the Obama-Hillary corruptocrats. I could have listened to another hour and still learn something new. The interview with Nunes reveals to me that there is no way in hell that Obama didn’t know or didn’t command to take his nemesis Trump the candidate, Trump the President-elect and Trump the 45th President down.

Most likely, he ordered the take down of Trump under the false assumption that Trump would easily fall to his media henchmen. He probably said to do everything “by the book” (wink, wink) which resulted in the Obama signature mode of operation digging out decrepit legislation like the Logan’s Act, dirt and when there is no dirt -fabricate it…to justify seeminglh by the book surveillance of innocents based on stretched interpretIon of the law.

Susan Rice claims she knows nothing as Security advisor but she already implicated herself and Obama simply in the formulating of that email.

• All American Snowflake says:

I believe that the Trump Administration should do “everything by the book” in taking down the corrupt Obama Legacy. I would not be upset if Obama was hanged for high treason.

• C R Lord says:

I still pray that God would bring Obama to his knees in repentance. I find no joy in the damnation of anyone. Eternity is a long time to suffer with no chance for repentance.

• Don’t waste your sympathy on the ner’ do wells. I bet they’ll have a hell-of-a-band.
          Besides a loving God would never burn anyone for eternity. Better read your proof texts again:
          “For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.” Malachi 4:1

• C R Lord says:

Perhaps you need to brush up on Revelation 20. Notice in Verse ten the eternal fate for the devil and the false prophet. Notice that the same word is used to denote the destination of those who were in hell before it was cast into the lake of fire. It doesn’t say the inhabitants of Hell were cast into the lake of fire but that Hell was. Then after the books were opened the unrepentant were cast into the lake of fire because their names were not found in the book of life.

Notice also that there is no compartmentalization every hinted at concerning the lake of fire for either the devil or the damned. If the lake of fire is eternal for the devil and the false prophet is would also be eternal for those whose names are not written in the book of life. It is unreasonable to believe otherwise without violating the context of the scripture.

There would never be a fear of God taught in the scriptures if there were nothing to fear on the day of judgment. Paul didn’t use the words “knowing the terror of the Lord” to intimate fear without a cause.

Hell is certainly not eternal. The lake of fire most definitely is. To teach otherwise is to make up your own version of the final end of those who refuse to repent and put their faith in Christ. To teach otherwise is to put a spin on the wrath of God that violates other scriptures dealing with his wrath and his just judgment and punishment of sinners.

As far as the ner’ do wells are concerned; we are to pray for all men to be saved until the point they are not capable of responding to the call of God’s grace.

The loving God you espouse doesn’t exist in the context of scripture from Genesis through Revelation. He loves all mankind but must punish those who rebel against him and spit on his grace. The reason so many refuse to believe in eternal damnation is that they are ignorant of the wickedness of tossing away the salvation God offers and the depth of sin that entails. God sees sin as depraved and since he is perfect in all his ways his punishment will fit the crime.

God’s love and his wrath are both perfect, He won’t change either to suit any of us.

17. freddy says:

I see Mueller charging with his light brigade legal or not true or not he;s the hit man and will make his mark soon. He’ll toss it to the media and the Democrats will take it and run like crazys right before the midterms. They will vindicate themselves. Plan is pretty clear huh… The way to avoid this is to get some desire to hurry up and find them who have committed crimes of the century guilty of countless crimes including a coup de etat attempt and indict them………OH hey we know them already………..Now you have your time to win the elections with your opponent on the run awaiting trial. Then Hillary and Obama are rendered less effective as they are tied directly to the FISA warrants. This discredits the FBI and DOJ for criminal behavior and makes Trump look like the victim not the perp…………So tell me again how long Jeff is gonna take with another IG investigation cause you don’t have that time. 6 months max to save ourselves…..

• Shanna Gruen says:

freddy – you seem to miss a very important point. That point is that if you indict them too far ahead of the election it gives the Democrats and media time to undermine it all. They will work overtime and then some to make whatever charges be seen as unfounded and petty. They will, as they always have, turn it against the Republicans and it will end up hurting them. Timing is everything and so if indictments are to be effective, then they have to be timed so that there’s no time for the Democrats and media to undermine them. That’s why we always hear of an October surprise in presidential elections. Everyone knows that if you do something in September or earlier (or even in early to mid-October) it will most likely have little effect because there’s time to counter it. Things have to be done at the very last minute so that the public only has that information to focus on and not the response by the media and the Democrats.

18. covfefe999 says:

Even if you think you know all of the facts and understand exactly how they fit together, I think you will still find this show interesting to watch.

People, please understand what’s at stake here. It’s crucial that we retain the majority in the House and in the Senate. Don’t vote for individual candidates, vote to retain the majority Even if you cannot stand your GOP candidate vote that person in anyway. It’s not about that person, it’s about Trump and it’s about having a shot at punishing the traitorous Democrats. If you think things are bad now, they’ll be a lot worse if the Dems seize control of the House and Senate..

19. Doc Moore says:

From Byron York, Feb 20th: “House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes has sent a series of questions about the Trump dossier…to more than 20 recipients.” “The letter asks for answers by March 2. “If you do not provide timely answers on a voluntary basis, the committee will initiate compulsory process,” the letter says, in a clear threat to subpoena any uncooperative recipients.”
    WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS? Where are the subpoenas?
    Please let us not allow this to be blanketed with all the irrelevant BS.

20. Edward says:

Let’s start calling the Democratic Party what they truly are “COMMUNIST.”

21. Aleta Hancock says:

I’m puzzled as to why Lisa Page and Peter Strozek are still employed. Why haven’t they been fired? Why hasn’t Mueller’s investigation been stopped as to date. This whole Russia fiasco started with a fake dossier on behalf of the DNC and the Clintons. So, why are the Republicans allowing this investigation to continue? Why aren’t the real criminals being investigated. You know Obama, Rice, Holder, Comey, Lynch, and McCabe. Obviously, the list is long. But, they should not be above the law! The American citizens needs answers!