In 2012 the DNC denounced Jesus Christ three times during their convention. Until today that stood as one of the most alarming public representations of how the Democrats hate Christianity. The Washington Post just took that hatred one step further….

(Satan Inspired Article Link)

I cannot even begin to fathom the level of institutional evil and hatred it would take for this story to work its way through the editorial process of a national American publication and not encounter anyone who would stop them in their tracks.  Seriously, no words. Just unreal.

This entry was posted in Christian Values, media bias, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Religion, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

427 Responses to Jaw Dropping – The Washington Post Attacks Reverend Billy Graham Hours After He Dies…

1. stringplayer55 says:

The Post didn’t wait even 24 hours to put up this screed. That means this was already prepared. It was in the can, and the Post couldn’t wait for the announcement that Graham had passed away. That kind of gleeful anticipation tells everything that one needs to know about the perspective of this rag, a rag that isn’t even fit for wrapping fish or lining a birdcage.

• Maryaha says:

“Democracy Dies in Darkness”. Yeah, and the Washington Post ought to know; they live in darkness every day. They hate Billy Graham because they hated Jesus first.

• Jedi9 says:

The latter may be true, but just remember the people who run the W. Compost are of the Post Modern era, who accept Nihilism and Nietzsche’s teachings of renouncing God. So Science and reasoning is under attack as well, when there is no truth to call their own.

• cali says:

@Jedi9: I agree with your comment!

I will not give the article more attention by reading it because they are not worth it. They belong to the gang who wants to see the NWO succeed where Christianity is a crime punishable by death.
          It is an article written by a individual(s) devoid of the Sprit of God who makes all things possible.
          Its a evil piece written as service to their masters whom this man of such faith was a threat. For us he was an example that represented God and Jesus Christ for all humanity. He was a great man of faith and servant that gave us all hope. He will be missed!

Ignore these ignorant people who have no clue what tools of evil they really are – their new religion as planned by the NWO gang tells them to worship evil.

• Al says:

I’m an atheist. With that said, I believe Graham was a great man who lived his entire life to help other people and support his fellow human beings. As much as I disagree with his religious views, I hold him in high regard and view him as a shining light in a world full of darkness. Even as an atheist, I cannot begin to imagine how vile, full of hatred, and devoid of humanity an organization must be to run a headline like this about a man like Billy Graham. If I were religious I would expect those responsible might burn in hell. Since I’m not, I’ll just hope they go bankrupt and karma kicks Bezos right in his ass.

• I just saw this on Google and then read it was by the Washington Post! I wondered if I was the only one outraged by their headline and article! Really, they have reached an all time low! Honestly!!! If all their biased reporting and fake news was not enough! This just re-enforces my decision to boycott the Washington Post and the left, main stream media! I am outraged!! I love Billy Graham and have been to the Billy Graham Library. I love all his books! I know his family loves him and so many are happy and yet morning his passing! My prayer group prayed tonight and the whole world is morning! This article by the Washington Post is the lowest fake news I have ever read! Hopefully his family and others who see it will consider the source!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jedi9 says:

When this happens, it really is a very large sign that our country is in very deep trouble, despite Trump winning the election. Culturally speaking, when we throw out respect and common decency then we are no longer united as a people, or a country and thus the divisions are sowed even deeper when moral decay shows up in the editorials of the nations biggest and better well known news outlets. What is next? The New York Times doing the same? Can’t wait for the announcement of exiting NAFTA! This is really sad to read this, Billy Graham and everything he stood for was a pillar of light in a very dark time for both our country and the world. RIP BG! God loves you and so do we! Hope I get to see you again my friend!

• cali says:

@Jedi9: We are in the middle of the fight of good versus evil!

As we know evil will make an all-out-assault in the last days. Your comment reflects the reality as is. But we have hope, we know that president Trump is there for a reason and that is to help defeat all that dark that has torn the fabric apart by the evil among us.

I am not really surprised frankly. I anticipate most of what they do and frankly pretty much guess their next step.
        We all have to do our part for evil not to succeed. There is many more of us than them! 🙂

• Jedi9 says:

Very well stated and couldn’t agree more. I am inspired by people who still have decency and the willingness to do the right thing. I have to say I am really disappointed after having read the article I surmised that what was written was a hit piece. Billy Grahams life should be celebrated for all the things he not only represented but the lives he touched over the course of his life time, instead they focused on putting out trash to dance on his grave just hours after his passing. Truly shameful and disgraceful! No other words can describe how disgusted I feel about publications such as the WP and NY Times and quite frankly I am sick of them. I also became enraged after reading the comments section, and know exactly what you are articulating and keeping things in perspective and focused on the positive is probably the best discourse for people like us trying to survive these very difficult times. No one said it was going to be easy, but I am always reminded that love is the only way, not succumbing to hate as a reaction to the mindless idiots whose espousal of the same hateful rhetoric that is based on shear ignorance is where I am looking to not lower myself to the same standards! I hope justice will be swift in a karma sense.

• Vincent cuomo says:

Funny when Kennedy die hardly a mention of Chappaquiddick or the incident i Florida when he and a nephew were n trouble or lewd behavior.

• They have to hate Reverend Graham and his family because if they don’t, they have to admit he is right! Only problem is when they find out they really aren’t as smart as they think they are it will be too late;(

2. jbrickley says:

I don’t really like the way the media has attacked Pence for his refusal to be alone with women other than his wife. I’ve heard that exact same statement from quite a few traveling evangelists. Those who consider their testimony to be most precious and will do anything to avoid fouling it up. They know about temptation first hand, any preacher who is doing it correctly will become a major target by the enemy.

3. MontanaMel says:

Burn the MoFo down!
    To the ground…. OR,
    Just order up a dump truck load of cow pie and dump it in the front doors!

Can’t understand people like this…but, then again, Dem’s have always spoken with forked tongues.

RIP Billy G…. God Bless You.

4. Alif says:

the articl is truthful – and truth will set wun free.

5. rikkitikki says:

What the Washington Post fails to comprehend is that such hate and vitriol as they display in their treatment of one of America’s most repspected icons will backwash on them in ways too profound and spiritual for them to anticipate…they have sealed their fate. In just a short time, we will look back and remember today, the day the Washington Post accelerated its slide into irrelevance and oblivion.

6. rikkitikki says:

the battle for America’s soul continues, unabated, and the Washington Post has clearly chosen sides.

7. joninmd22 says:

Cr@p like this is why Donald Trump won.

8. While Billy Graham was called by God to preach the Gospel throughout the world, he was not promised a life of perfection, but a promise of the grace and saving power of Jesus Christ. Look at Graham’s children today. God’s promises never fail, his faithfulness is forever and ever.

• Big Jake says:

“He who is born of God CANNNOT CANNOT CANNOT sin.”

Let that sink in.

• Dr. D says:

Ok, I guess there’s you and Jesus. Nice company Big Jake. ;>)

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

This is the verse you are referring to:
        1John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Below is the first verse of the book. This book is intended for believers AFTER the Lord returns for the current church in the air
        1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
        1John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Those verses are referencing the 12 apostles that knew him in the flesh. They are part of the earthly, Messianic Kingdom program for the nation of Israel. Those books do not directly apply to us living today. At that time, the New Covenant will be in effect:

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
        33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

We are living in the dispensation of the grace of God. Our doctrine for today is found in Romans to Philemon. We know Christ “not after the flash”, but through the Spirit by reading the completed Word of God.
        2Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

9. USA First! says:

These people aren’t mocking Rev Billy Graham, in reality they are mocking God and Christianity as a whole. “Be not deceived, God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap!”. No worries, God gots his all by himself.

• Justice says:

Exactly right, because they don’t want to have God’s standards around. That would mean they would actually be held accountable for their corruption. So, they mock God, and the Constitution and the Bible so it becomes irrelevant and non-applicable.

Essentially, they do the Isaiah 5:20 thing….make evil good and good evil..

10. RJ says:

People are sick and tired of scum outfits like Washington Post, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NYT and their overpaid America haters.

11. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

In reality, we are locked into a battle raging between good and evil. This battle is taking place on the earth, as well as in the heavenly places. God will use the nation Israel to reclaim the earth back to his rightful authority. He will use the church of this dispensation, called the body of Christ, to reclaim the heavenly places. Hence:

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
    11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
    12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
    16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

The forces of darkness are in control of the unsaved in the earth.

2Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
    4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
    5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
    6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Hence, we have these commands, not easy for us to do (speak evil of no man) because God is offering a free gift to ALL men:

Titus 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, 2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. 3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

1Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

So, by believing this gospel message:

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

12. waltherppk says:

Nobody ever has to wonder if imbeciles are compelled to self identify.

It is their nature to show what they are, like it is something in which they gleefully take pride.

Look…..every day another one bears witness, and gives their testimonial.

Good for the Gong Show “another real winner” kind of contestant, each and every one.

• justfactsplz says:

Like the human imbeciles the demons of hell are compelled to out themselves with their boastful pride. This Washington Post garbage makes my Cold Anger burn embers of hot coal.

• “Proof positive is everywhere they can’t very long resist telling everybody who they are.”

Luciferians believe that they must display to the world their evil in order to signify to satan their evil and be “blessed” by him. Really sick stuff! Look at Tony Podesta’s “art” collection that is satanic (WaPo had an expose’ but then took it down and reomoved links to their article) and his brother John with his infamous fish 14 which refers to satanic ritual of cutting a a body into 14 pieces with the 14th piece, the penis, being fed to a fish.

Tony P. has skedaddled while John P. still playing the “game” probably in fear of the Clinton Crime Family and their penchant for the “kill.”

Bill Mitchell thinks Mueller is after Tony P. by squeezing Manafort. Interesting times!

13. tazz2293 says:

As a child with mush for brains I didn’t appreciate Reverend Graham but I somehow watched many of the televised crusades. Maybe not the whole thing but I’d tune in for whatever reason and enjoy them. As a teenager with less than mush for brains I never watched any of the televised crusades.

Later in life as the challenges I was facing closed in on me I read a book by Reverend Graham. I don’t remember which book, however it made all the difference in my life going forward, even if I didn’t take the lessons I read to heart immediately somehow much of his teaching took root. I have a long way to go in my walk with God but just the fact I know God at all I attribute to Reverend Graham.

I have watched some of his older crusades in videos found on the Internet. Reverend Billy Graham is a man of God.

The Good Lord has called him home, he shall now know the peace the faithful servant to God knows. In a dark and seemingly increasing evil world his light will be missed.

14. Bendix says:

Think how far that paper has fallen. They used to be about getting the story, no matter how high they had to go.
    Now they ignore an attempted, on going coup by the Deep State, and feature a non-news story about what members of a dead man’s family used to be like, years ago.
    That doesn’t even belong in a things that calls itself a NEWSpaper.

15. Brian L says:

Rest in peace Billy, this agnostic appreciates the good work you did.

16. This guy needs to be doxxed into oblivion. Let’s see how perfect he is.

• b rb says:

I don’t understand your statement or who your comment is pointed to. Jesus Christ by his crucifixion and resurrection took all our sins unto himself. He paid the debt for sin that all humans would owe. U could say that God is seeing BGraham thru the umbrella of Christ. He does not see any sin B Graham committed,(God can not look upon sin). B. Graham’s sins have been forgiven. He literally stepped from this life into his next life and now resides w/Christ, his Brother. B. Grahams light should not be looked at. He would probably cringe if he thought U might try to put him up as someone to copy, He would say Look at the lite of Christ, follow Him.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

That’s been my take since the election. I really would enjoy some exposé done on some of these lunatics in very fake news that zombies treat like prophets from God.

17. iRock says:

The body wasn’t even cold when Dr. Evil released his venom. Absolutely jaw dropping article.

18. BAM says:

I did read the article, and then later went back to it and found a silver lining, I found a link to an article written by one of Billy Graham’s grandsons. It is a refutation in its own way to the article Sundance posted. No, Billy Graham was not perfect, but was called and put the Lord’s business first.

If I knew how to do the archive thing that was posted earlier, I would do that instead.

19. ChRliedanielss53 says:

God has a way of showing the light. I have seen it many times.. not always in the way you want or expect, but in the end you see it and you see his hand in the eventual outcome and you will say…yes, there is a god, I see it and realize that you always have a plan and we need to trust in you.

20. trumptyear says:

THIS CARTOON is some of the hatred feed to everyone . Sad…

21. phoenixRising says:

22. Jack says:

No doubt this is inappropriate, but it is not taking the insult one step further. Denouncing the Lord there times and cheering about it as was done at that convention US much worse.

23. sunnydaze says:

24. michael says:

she is the one that donated to Planned Parenthood in Tucker Carlson’s name , evil wench

25. AloftWalt says:

Remember that Bezos owns the WaPo. This is his narrative and plays into his NWO agenda.

26. sunnydaze says:

TBN’s showing re-plays of Billy Graham events. Don’t know when it started or how long it’ll last.

27. sunnydaze says:

28. Liberty says:

The comments left there are just as despicable as the article. It must be heavily moderated to only have 300+ Replies – – and every one of them is evil.

29. OmegaManBlue says:

I get it, they don’t like him. But the should have waited a week or two after his funeral to do this.

30. jello333 says:

And look at the caption under the picture. He “… was found dead at his home…” My God! Even though that may be literally true, what kind of scumbag would word it that way, when we’re talking about a 99-year-old man? I’m beginning to agree with what many others have been saying for a long time: the “left”, or whatever you wanna call them, are evil.

• dawndoe says:

I think they were probably trying to imply that he was not surrounded by family, trying to make them sound estranged from him and that he died alone. None of which is true.

31. A2 says:

The Guardian has topped even the WP, with an Op-Ed written by an American of course. Hard to believe, but that’s the Left.

Otherwise, many international tributes to a great Christian and preacher of the word.

What I found interesting was a tweet from the Truman Library with a facsimile of a telegram Rev Graham sent to President Truman in 1951 about the Korean war. He urged him to protect Christians against the atheist Commies (Graham’s wife was a missionary in what is now NK and it use to be called, the ‘Jerusalem of the East’ as there were so many Christians there). Truman never responded, but later came to appreciate the Reverend. Graham later became an envoy and impressed Kim Sung-il and allow some charitable activity and succor to that body in Christ.

32. I was by the beside of my elderly grandfather during his final days. He had been a “good” man, singing in the church choir and raising money for good causes. But he had never acknowledged Christ in his heart, only with his mind.

That last week, after he could no longer speak, had held some troubling moments for him. A few days before he was gone, in the middle of one of those difficult moments, I had encouraged him, “Cry out to Jesus, grandpa.” And his troubled mind/body seem to calm a bit after that.

The next day I was by his bed, singing along with the song that was playing, “Oh Come Let Us Adore Him,” when he looked me in the eye and clearly sang the line, “Chri-i-st the Lord!” He couldn’t speak, but he found a way to sing his message to me. He had found peace with God.

On that final night, when the house was all quiet I reminded him, “It’s ok to go on up the mountain, we will catch up with you when it’s time.” Billy Graham’s book, “Angels” was with me and as my grandfather’s breathing become very slow, I quietly read to him the passage explaining how God’s angels escort us from this life into the Heavenly realms. It seemed as if he was listening with his spirit as his body finished the course of this life.

I was so grateful to have the words of Billy Graham to offer comfort to my dear grandfather.

33. Rynn69 says:

The left’s culture rot and hatred needs to be utterly destroyed with goodness, light, and truth. That simple. They are a hate group that is day after day dividing this country and its people.

34. HMelville says:

I hope Billy Graham has been welcomed to a spiritual place far better than one he ever imagined and all the schoolchildren that were recently murdered in Florida are also there.

Sincere condolences to Franklin and the entire Graham family.

35. diddle40 says:

I can agree that the timing of this article is highly inappropriate, and i believe that the Lord’s dealings with His Saints is hidden from unbelievers.

What bothers me is calling the article evil inspired. Why? Because if you read the quotes from Billy’s children, they felt personally undervalued.

I don’t know what the answer is, should Christian workers not have children? Jesus said if you loved anything more than Him, it was wrong. On the other hand, He understands families. He grew up in one.

36. Xmatrix says:

We were told to rejoice when they mock us. I see the article as a reminder of the truthfulness of God’s word. Jesus told us these things must be before he returns. I see this as a notice not a warning that we are well on our way to that glorious day when God carries out and fulfills his promise to restore All Things New. This world system “Kosmos”
    Must giveaway. To the kingdom of God! So Rejoice again I say rejoice! For the new Heaven and the new Earth is coming!

37. Big Jake says:

“Stop regarding man, whose breath of life is in his nostrils; For why should he be esteemed?”

“Do not trust in princes, In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation.”

“Oh give us help against the adversary, For deliverance by man is in vain.”

“It is better to take refuge in the LORD Than to trust in princes.”

38. HeyBuddy says:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    Galatians 6:7

39. webgirlpdx says:

i couldn’t imagine clicking on that article. The headline makes me hurl…..

40. SharkFL says:

We are all witnesses to this open evil. I hope all of you have recognized that buying from Amazon is funding this darkness.

41. Missing Andrew says:

Evangelist Billy Graham will lie in honor in the Capitol Rotunda in Washington, D.C.,from Feb. 28 – March 1.

Mr. Graham goes to Washington
    to preach his last crusade

“But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence.” Luke 18:27

42. Missing Andrew says:

On his 95th birthday, Billy Graham presented the Gospel to millions of people across North America through My Hope With Billy Graham, involving more than 25,000 churches and thousands of homes and other venues.

Mr. Billy Graham goes to Washington
    to preach his last crusade

43. Kaco says:

I just can’t believe how far we’ve fallen as a society, let alone a Christian society. Even more shocked to see the vile comments from others like that Duca character. Evil is good and good is evil in these last days.

44. J Gottfred says:

“I cannot even begin to fathom the level of institutional evil and hatred it would take for this story to work its way through the editorial process of a national American publication and not encounter anyone who would stop them in their tracks.” –sundance

What I cannot also believe is the vitriol against Rev. Graham expressed by many of the 1,600 commentators to the Post’s article. Rev. Graham would never think this, but I think many of them, including the article’s author, are simply not worth saving…

45. Lynn Martin says:

Consortium News published the most effective denunciation of Graham
    Billy Graham: An Old Soldier Fades Away
    Points out things like Graham never saw a war he didn’t like. Even supported invading China.
    His theology was weak, as he constantly preached obedience to the state. Which he wouldn’t have done if he’d bothered to read the King James version of the passages he quoted, which specifies obedience to God not the state.

46. Maria Mansfeld says:

There will always be swine in the pen. Satan will always use his demons to destroy the holy.

47. Patriot Lady says:

I would not waste my time reading anything in the Washington Post. However, one thing I have read is the 2016 financial statement of Samaritan’s Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
    1. Samaritan’s Purse assets– $489,986,730
    2. The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s assets — $394,183,000.
    3. Total– $884,170,581
    Now, every time Samaritan’s Purse asks us for a donation, my retired police officer husband wonders:
    How many missionaries could be sent to third world countries with that $884,000,000?
    How many schools and churches could be built?
    How many Bibles could be purchased?