President Trump Delivers Remarks During “Women In America” Meeting…

Earlier today President Trump participated in a White House focus meeting surrounding Women In America:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Economy, Ivanka Trump, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to President Trump Delivers Remarks During “Women In America” Meeting…

1. HBD says:

He looks plenty healthy to me 👍🏻

2. Pam says:

This man is brilliant. I watched this earlier. He truly knows how to light up a room. You gotta love him. 😀

3. Pam says:

4. Minnie says:

Thank you, Mr. President.

With gratitude, respect and love, a patriotic, supportive, Deplorable Woman!

🇺🇸🦁🇺🇸

5. johnparham1 says:

Sounds smart / cogent.

6. Ziiggii says:

“Muh – he’s a misogynist!”

7. Nonlocality says:

Wow!!! This video won’t be shown on Fake News MSM.
    Wow! My Florida Ag Pam Bondi gets three mentions! Pretty cool. (Long ago I was suspicious of Pam’s history. But i began to change my opinion-and included her in my #2 novel.)
    Listening to this man speak. his way, how can any intelligent human being question his intelligence, his cognitive reasoning power, his respect for all people, men, women, white, Black, Asian, Native American, Hispanic?

Dear Lord, thank You for this opportunity to revive YOUR/our shining city upon a hill.

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

8. Pam says:

9. drdeb says:

I just LOVE We The People’s President!

10. TreeClimber says:

No offense to the lady Treepers, but women are overrated. -_-

• Texian says:

C’mon.. Tell me this is overrated.. I dare ya..

• Speak for yourself…

• recoverydotgod says:

K *snort*

• maga2004 says:

Really, TreeClimber??? I dare you to push an eight pound watermelon out of any orifice of your choosing, without anesthesia. Get my point???!!!

• Texian says:

We have a winner..! You win the internet tonight..!

• TreeClimber says:

How about an emergency C-section at 5:33 AM, prep starting at 2:30-ish AM, to deliver my six-pound Gift from God? Got anesthesia, I admit, but have a phobia of needles and there were plenty of those. I stand by my previous comment, in (Western) pop culture today, women are over-glorified – or perhaps it would be more accurate to say men are unfairly undercut, but when I hear, say, Kellog’s commercials going on about how “awesome” women are, or read news stories about guys whose lives were destroyed by some b**** with a grudge falsely claiming rape… yeah, women, in general, are overrated.

• Deb says:

Women are not underrated. Men are indeed being undercut. It has become politically correct to hate men, especially white men. As a mother with five sons, I see the danger. But we should still celebrate women.

• TreeClimber says:

All women? Gloria Allred? Hillary Clinton? Lisa Page? Oprah? Megyn Kelly? That hussy who accused Roy Moore, whatever her name was?

• olderwiser21 says:

Tree – you are comparing apples to oranges, I’m afraid. Comparing the normal American woman with some hyped up glorified hollywoodized version in ad campaigns and movies is not logical. Why do you fall into this trap? Good women and good men exist all around us and don’t deserve to be labeled one way or another or generalized into one category. I don’t understand your gripe, honestly.

• TreeClimber says:

Try working retail for a month (I was there longer, but that’s all the time needed.) The differences between women and men become stark. Comparatively speaking, even accounting for different percentages of gender of shoppers, women were overwhelmingly ruder, haughtier, nosier, and more condescending.

• KBR says:

Tree Climber try working in the medical field for decades. Men are overwhelmingly ruder, haughtier, nosier, and more condescending. And that does not even count the patients.

• Carrie2 says:

TreeClimber, it sounds as tho you fell out of the tree and injured your brain. Or, you are not appealing to the women in which you are interested, or you have been turned down as your remarks indicate not particularly liking females. Must make for a lonely life.

• maga2004 says:

I had a c-section too, with my fourth son. I adore men, raised four of them to respect women. I don’t think it is so much that women are glorified as it is men are put down, as the “resistance” wants to destroy our families and our patriarchal society. Women are no longer taught how to respect men and take care of themselves.

• olderwiser21 says:

Not any more so than men…..what the heck?

11. Our POTUS is a very healthy genius. continues to amaze with his energy level. and so relaxed. MAGA.

12. no-nonsense-nancy says:

I always love hearing him speak. He is so sincere.

13. fleporeblog says:

Our President has every right to brag about the incredible job he and his administration are doing with our Economy! What is totally amazing yet frightening to his enemies is the fact that we are on the cusp of an absolute explosion that this country hasn’t seen since Reagan. That has to scare them to death because their is nothing that can slow the Train down. Either you get on-board or you get run over!

14. Pam says:

15. Pam says:

16. whitey says:

What is about Males in america? High suicide rate, 90% death toll in work, 5 years earlier death, anti-male divorce laws, rampand anti-masculinity in public education, anti male sexism in tv and movies, hate crime like the term “toxic masculinity” used in political and social discussions?

We dont have a problem with females, we have a big problem with anti male hate!

17. G. Combs says:

The female – male craps is just more of the same Commie Globalist BS —
    DIVIDE AND CONQUER!

They are small in number so have to set blacks against whites; Americans against Hispanics; Women against men.

If humanity ever figures out that THEY are the enemy and not the strawmen they set up for us to hate, they LOSE!