Stunning Development Unfolding…..

CTH is working on attempts to confirm an absolutely stunning development in the ongoing saga of how the DOJ/FBI surveillance operation against Donald Trump was constructed in 2016 using illegal FISA “About Searches”….

CTH has been provided a key insider tip…. What CTH hopes to successfully outline will connect ALL THE BIG DOTS…

BEYOND BIGLY…

Mary Jacoby and Glenn Simpson – Fusion GPS

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, FBI, media bias, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY. Bookmark the permalink.

1,153 Responses to Stunning Development Unfolding…..

1. NJF says:

All kinds of stuff dining out now. Tsunami is coming.

2. Dang it! I have a planning commission meeting tonight! Hold ALL updates SD until I get home…about 11pm your time. Ok, just kidding but I do have a meeting and I won’t be home till after 8pm PDT or later.

3. TreeClimber says:

Way to tease, Sundance. Is this whole mess a knitted sweater where, if you pull just the right thread, the whole thing falls apart?

You know, I think of all the people who are demanding “perp walks now,” but we all know Hillary and Obama aren’t actually the ones behind it, they’re not smart enough. Are we going for the actual big fish, the real perpetrators, the handlers?

• farmhand1927 says:

Whether Obama is smart enough to preside over this or not, doesn’t matter. It happened on his watch. This is his mess. Smarts weren’t needed nearly as much as an evil, hateful, corrupt mind.

• An Aussie Admirer of Trump says:

TreeClimber, I tend to agree that they would not have the smarts and I am sure Soros is in the background but Obummer and his side kick have to take the buck as they were in charge have to. Personally I would like to see your govt. remove Soros’s USA citenship and send him packing. He is the most evil person on this planet.

• David A says:

the ad I am having a problem with is log cabins & chalets. That ad refuses to let me scroll past it I have even turned off my phone and restarted the phone and still a tad keeps appearing and will not let me scroll.

4. Dennis says:

IT’S POSTED! TAKE A LOOK 🙂

5. Kent says:

Sundance and CTH! Just LOOK at all the education you have spread to so many! of which I am one….thank you..

“It’s amazing what can be accomplished when you don’t care who gets the credit.”

I am reading all of the posts and keeping another window to refresh repeatedly for when this breaks….

You all pick up the scent and we all are with you!

To The Hunt!

6. deqwik2 says:

While we are waiting Sharyl has a good timeline of the Trump surveillance in this article. Very interesting & is a good refresh the memory read.

• deplorable says:

Great list of government abuses of power.

Do we really want to let the NSA vacuum and store data as it travels across the Internet and just “trust” that they will never use it without a warrant? It’s just too tempting for the black-hats in government to illegally use it.

This one from Attkisson’s article is hard to believe:

February 13, 2012:
      At approximately 10:30pm, remote intruders secretly download new spy software proprietary to a federal agency onto Attkisson’s CBS work computer. (The software was secretly attached to a legitimate Hotmail email and downloaded in the background after a pop-up ad appeared).

Weaponized intelligence agencies spying on political enemies?

7. nimrodman says:

New thread up:

The DOJ and FBI Worked With Fusion GPS on “Operation Trump”….

8. wondering999 says:

I just want to leave this here — it’s relatively old, but still relevant. Michael Hastings’ last article before his car inexplicably sped up, exploded, crashed into a tree and burnt up in Los Angeles
    “Why Democrats Love to Spy on Americans”
    “Recall what Senator Levin told CNN in 2005, demanding to “urgently hold an inquiry” into what was supposedly President Bush’s domestic wiretap program.

Levin continued, at length: “It means that there’s some growing concern on Capitol Hill about a program which seems to be so totally unauthorized and unexplained…

” … fighting a largely lonely, frustrating battle against Obama’s national security state.

As Mark Udall told the Denver Post yesterday: “[I] did everything short of leaking classified information” to stop it.

His ally in Oregon, Ron Wyden, was one of the first to seize on the Guardian’s news break: “I will tell you from a policy standpoint, when a law-abiding citizen makes a call, they expect that who they call, when they call and where they call from will be kept private,” Wyden said to Politico, noting “there’s going to be a big debate about this.” The Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, admitted he’d misled Senator Wyden at a hearing earlier this year, revising his statement yesterday to state that the NSA didn’t do “voyeuristic” surveillance.

• I was employed at a Mercedes Benz dealership at the time of Michael Hastings “accident” I discussed the occurrence with the mechanical manager who had 30 plus years of MB experience and routinely worked with MB engineers. I asked his opinion, to put it simply, he said no way would that vehicle do what it did on its own and no way would it catch fire as such. Impossible!

• Leo McFadden says:

And let us not forget that it was residents of a chabad house in LA that showed up first on the scene at Hasting’s demise.

9. maggiemoowho says:

There were many requests made to the US Department of State by foreign governments to lease units at Trump Tower. Could Obama have used this route to spy on Trump.
    Here are some that came up doing a search on the FOIA.state.gov site when I searched for “London Trump “. You can also just search for 845 United Nations Plaza. That is Trump World Tower.

10. BakoCarl says:

Anticipation

We can never know about what’s to come
    But we think about it anyway
    And I wonder if it’ll happen now
    Or if we’re chasin’ elusive prey

Anticipation, anticipation
    Is makin’ me late
    Is keepin’ me waitin’

And I tell you it feels right waitin’ to find
    Just whose fightin’ against us bein’ free
    But I think about these things almost ev’ry night
    Ever thinkin’ about how right tonight might be

Anticipation, anticipation
    Is makin’ me late
    Is keepin’ me waitin’

And tomorrow it’ll be put together
    I’m no prophet and I don’t know the ways
    So I’ll have to wait and wait here right now
    And stay ’cause these are the good old days

11. average Joe says:

I am just an acorn in the tree ,but this thread seemed to BLOW UP faster than any thread,since the inauguration.!MAGA. ps I love my branch in the tree,and thanks once again, to SD.

12. ARW says:

Trump accuses Strzok of treason in WSJ interview. Treason is specific to the enemy. Sedition is more what’s been described so far. Curious whether POTUS was being careless with the charge or accurate.

• parteagirl says:

Discussion of treason vs sedition at The_Donald. One commenter likened it to Trump saying Hillary acid-washed her emails and then after people researched it they corrected that and said she used Bleach Bit. It’s just another tool Trump uses to get people to talk about and research what he wants them to.

13. burnett044 says:

The branches filling up ..

14. gda says:

A few trolls on the WSJ article, but the comments are, for the most part, righteous.
    TREASON!

15. 🍺Gunny says:

Sundance has another post up….not quite sure it is the one we are looking for, it is new info

16. DanO64 says:

Saw it. We need a Big Ugly headline.

17. Christine says:

I posted this on the last page, but it was quickly swamped (no pun intended) by a cascade of comments! So, re-posting for visibility, because it’s scandalous if true:

I wrote here 2 days ago that Susan Rice is the one to watch.

For what it’s worth, MegaAnon on 4chan/pol/ wrote on Tuesday, that the scandal is that after preparing the FISA application documents, Susan Rice + Strzok fraudulently FORGED Samantha Power’s name on the FISA application (Powers testified she didn’t write her name, sign or submit it), then Rice “approved” her own request, signed off on it and submitted it to the FISA Court, knowing the underlying request was based on a fake dossier.

Apparently, this is a big part of General Flynn’s testimony, why they refused to accept his voluntary testimony, and why he “lied” to the FBI, ensuring he’d be forced to testify to this.
    Rice is one of the sealed indictments. In time, she’s also going to be blasted for Benghazi.

18. The Jimmy Jack says:

ICYMI – George Webb, although frequently dismissed here, said on his first video today that CTH needs to be people’s source for info on this topic and that Breitbart should be dismissed by readers and replaced with CTH. I think that’s a tremendous endorsement even if others here disagree.

Given this post after his statement and your long track record of excellence Sundance I just KNOW whatever you have in the works is YUGE.

19. CleanhouseinDC says:

Until something results in charges filed, the latest outrage of the Day is just noise. Sorry, but everyday we get another proof point of how corrupt the system is, yet we see nothing done to hold those folks accountable. Any “normie” (We The People), would already be serving time if we did any one of the multitude of things that we see and hear about on a daily basis.

20. milktrader says:

Perhaps the best consequence for FISA malfeasance would be to monitor the lives of the perps for life, and have their electronic lives published weekly.

21. decisiontime16 says:

Patriot Sundance’s investigative and journalistic skills guided by excellent critical thinking skills will go down in history.

22. Jenny R. says:

Who is Khalid bin Saqr al Qasimi, and what is Delta and Pine Land Company?

Plus, you know, Tinker Tailor Soldier…Spy…?

23. Pam says:

24. Sunshine says:

OBAMA is at the head of this. It was his THIRD TERM.
    HILLARY: More $$$ in the Clinton Foundation, aka the Clintons bank account.

Hillary was just a facade. She would be zooming around the world, gathering attention as she craves, with Obama in her ear.

25. Tommy Tunes says:

OH I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY ABOUT HOW HILLARY GOT THOSE FISA WARRANTS LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. greg says:

One more dot — Brennan the Slytherin — I believe Papadopoulos was a mole for the CIA

27. Rev.Bro. Generik Broderick says:

Has somebody forgotten to wind our countdown clock? Here,”Wind, wind, wind” That should do it. Don’t ever want to over-wind such a delicate and dear meme machine. Thanks again, SD!

28. L. E. Joiner says:

So. . . What is it? On tenterhooks, waiting. . .