President Trump, First Lady Melania Trump and Barron Trump arrive at the Mar-a-Lago New Years Eve party in Palm Beach, Florida.

Full Length Video:

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, FLOTUS, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

195 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump Arrive at a New Years Eve Party at Mar-a-Lago (video)…

1. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Happy New Year!!!
    Thank God the Ball drops on the east coast at 10pm my time
    now i can go lay in bed watch a movie and see what happens – ZZZZzzzzzzzzz LOL

Good Night Treeps! C ya next year!

• tonyE says:

It drops at 9:00 PM out here.

Fox News replayed their New York show… BUT it was an hour off EVERYWHERE! By the time they got to Midnight -the second time- it was 1:00 AM out here. Big Fail.

But it was fine, turns out we had plenty of champagne.

2. Pam says:

Since it’s officially a new year here on the east coast, happy New year all! 😀

3. Bree says:

Happy New year!!!!

4. Blue Moon says:

I have about 15 minutes before it is 2018 but I will wish each and everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Remember, the best is yet to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to another great year. MAGA.

5. pacnwbel says:

11.40pm 2017 on the west coast, Glass of Bailey’s Irish Cream in hand, TV turned to Seattle’s fireworks, good wishes to all from last year to new year, sleep tight y’ all.

6. cheryl says:

Beautiful family. Barron is going to be a heart breaker, Melania is gorgeous as usual, and President Trump is a very handsome man. Happy New Year, America!

7. Elizabeth Burke says:

Was that Roger Stone entering the banquet room?

8. brh82 says:

Soooo fun watching the red carpet parade, many thanks, Sundance! Fascinating seeing that Milania Trump is EASILY the classiest lady at that party, proving classy is part of her DNA. Many others tried, that’s for sure, but it was amazing how many couldn’t come close. That video was more fun than watching the red carpet Oscar’s video, where Melania still would have been the classiest lady by far! Thanks again, Sundance.

9. gretaherndon says:

Was that Roger Stone?

10. SUPy’all says:

My goodness look at FLOTUS! I love fashion. Betcha all those petty designers who announced their refusal to work with her are kicking themselves!

11. harbqll says:

Every time I see a picture of Barron I always feel sorry for the kid. Can you imagine all the crap he has to put up with, and at age 11?

Being Donald’s son, and living in that world already meant he had no real chance of a “normal” life. But now? Sheesh.

When I was 11, all I wanted to do was play in the woods with my friends, roll dice at the D&D table, play video games, and pretend I knew as much about girls as my friends (who didn’t know any more than I did, but I didn’t know that at the time).

Instead, Barron has to wear a tux on worldwide tv. It must be awful. I hope he has at least a few real friends his own age, not just hangers-on.

12. Constance M Morrow says:

Treehouse your website is RUINED by an ad that video that keeps running won’t let people scroll down and read the articles!

13. gfgustav says:

This is not a criticism. Love what POTUS is doing. It’s amazing. Others have pointed out that he and Melania never hold hands in public. Rumors of a strained relationship, etc. This video does play into confirmation bias in that regard.

As to ads, I use Firefox uBlock Origin and Ghostry, the latter set to block all trackers. Very few ads. No popups. I also disable Adobe Flash (has to ask permission to run) and I disable auto video play. Makes the web a much more tolerable place.

• LULU says:

We have seen the Trumps hold hands. They do it when they feel like it, when it’s appropriate, not when onlookers expect them to do it to validate their relationship. Rumors are just that. We should not get sucked into them.

Women who are confident and well brought up know that PDAs, especailly with a man who is as important as PDJT, are not appropriate. They don’t need him to constantly prove his affection publicly.

• cozette says:

I loved my husband but DESPISED holding hands. It is so confining. I like freedom of movement. Melania is a warrior spirit and Eastern European. Western notions around public displays of affection are mushy and I’m glad the Trumps don’t bow to pressure to conform. They represent proud, regal warrior spirit love not seen much these days but that I recall from movies made when women were strong and independent and equal partners with strong independent men.

14. LULU says:

So much for rumors and the -mongers who deal in them…