The supreme court has granted a stay against all lower court rulings [READ DECISION HERE] allowing the full President Trump travel and VISA ban to go into effect.  This is a BIG win for President Trump.

WASHINGTON DC – Handing the White House a huge judicial victory, the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday ruled in favor of President Trump’s travel ban affecting residents of six majority-Muslim countries.

The justices said the policy can take full effect despite multiple legal challenges against it that haven’t yet made their way through the judicial system.

The ban applies to people from Syria, Chad, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Lower courts had said people from those countries with a “bona fide” relationship with someone in the United States could not be prevented from entry.

Grandparents and cousins were among the relatives courts said could not be excluded.

Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor said they would have left the lower court orders in place.

The San Francisco-based 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia, will be holding arguments on the legality of the ban this week.

Both courts are dealing with the issue on an accelerated basis, and the Supreme Court noted it expects those courts to reach decisions “with appropriate dispatch.”

Quick resolutions by appellate courts would allow the Supreme Court to hear and decide the issue this term, by the end of June.  (read more)

(PDF LINK)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Death Threats, Illegal Aliens, Islam, media bias, President Trump, Supreme Court, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

268 Responses to BREAKING: Supreme Court Rules Full Enforcement of Trump Travel Ban Can Go Into Effect – (7-2 Ruling, Full pdf below)……

1. Nordic Breed says:

OK, I just can’t help it. Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah. (Sticking tongue out at the traitors wherever they may be. Go Mr. President!!! We love you.

2. Lanna says:

I’ve had a recurring dream since the election. Chief Justice Roberts is driving RBG, Kagen and Sotomayor to some DC event. He somehow gets lost. RBG starts hitting him with her handbag. Kagen yells at him because she doesn’t want to be late to the event and gets her hands around his throat. Sotomayor berates him for not following her Wise Latina directions and grabs the wheel.

RBG’s handbag winds up depressing the accelerator. Robes get twisted around the steering wheel and cover Roberts’ eyes. The car drives off an embankment right into the Potomac. No survivors, YUGE elaborate funerals in the Capitol.

And President Trump gets four more SCOTUS picks.

3. Founding Fathers Fan says:

A word of warning to all illegal aliens, dreamers and other people of questionable citizenship; RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Minnie says:

Thank you!!!

God bless America and God bless President Donald J. Trump 🙏🇺🇸🙏

5. farmhand1927 says:

A big win for the President but it’s We, the People, that win. Our safety and security have a chance again. Thank you, SCOTUS. That’s quite a beautiful Christmas gift you bestowed on America.

6. Long stick goes BOOM!

7. Long stick goes BOOM!

8. kathyca says:

ahahahahahahah….ahahahahahahaha…that is all 😀 #nottiredofwinning

9. Sandy says:

Thank you President Trump and the Supreme Court!

10. hillbilly4 says:

Law and Order IS possible. You need an Executive Branch willing to do the work, a Supreme Court holding to the Constitution, and a Congress to insure the laws are well written. I wonder where that smart mouthed Attorney General from Washington state is now – Bob Ferguson ..”.My job as attorney general is to uphold the rule of law in this country. And I’ll use every tool that I have as attorney general to make sure that the president follows that Constitution.” I remember his smart mouth ‘kid’ lecturing everyone on how the Constitution works. Mr Ferguson should be fired as the AG …he clearly misled his State and his party. His actions border on malfeasance – he should not get away with his obvious lack of Constitutional law. What an absolute disgrace.

11. I do not understand one thing and hopefully someone will help me understand – if the ban is challenged on the basis that grandparents / cousins cannot be stopped from entering? Does this mean that the embassies ALL over the world has to grant visa’s to grandparents / cousins? Reason I am asking is for the past 7 years I have tried 5 times to get visitor visa for my mother-in-law and each time she was denied – mind you that this is not a cheap process – and my mother-in-law has no interest to immigrate to this country. The most recent time was few months back before school when my kids wanted her at their school on grandparents day. But embassy says – no dice – for the fifth time. This was probably for the last time she wasted her money on the state department.
    Now I guess I should have followed the lead from the “fine folks” who are challenging our President’s constitutional authority instead of accepting that it is the embassy’s right to grant or deny visitor visa. More appalling are the liberal judges who are unconstitutionally banning the President’s legal EO.
    I hope, we the people, of this country seriously think that how and when did it become normal for the politicians to railroad the citizens of this country in favor of people who wants to enter this country legally or illegally. It blows my mind away when I see native born citizens defending illegals. Do not assume that I think this way because now I am a citizen – I had these questions even when I was here on work visa that what is freaking wrong with the politicians here? Now I do know the answer though – like John McClane says – it is always about the money. Or is it about fundamentally changing this great nation? That begs another question – why the need to change this great nation?

12. Piper says:

Here’s what I don’t get: Why doesn’t the putatively GOP-controlled Congress simply vote to expand the size of the Supreme Court to 11 justices? DJT immediately gets two new picks and the majority. We no longer need worry about what Anthony Kennedy had for breakfast that morning. Problem solved.

• DGC says:

In principle, there are no constitutionally required limits to the number of justices appointed to SCOTUS. For starters, the Senate has to concur with any such effort, as these appointments only can occur with the consent of the Senate.

For a perspective, look at the effort by FDR to pack the court, and more recently, the packing of the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals by Obama with Reid in the Senate.

13. kltk1 says:

A 7-2 ruling is a strong win for POTUS.

14. wodiej says:

I thought a Supreme Court ruling was the final decision.

15. DGC says:

I suspect that both Kagan and Breyer, while liberal, understood the clear encroachment that the lower courts were making onto constitutionally legitimate Executive authority that was statutorily augmented by Congress. It could very well be that they both understood that both the Executive and Legislative branches were exercising power that they and not the Court had; both the President and Congress are far better equipped than the courts to rapidly making such determinations in the national interest. It very well could be that they understood the consequences for the courts if their rulings led to massive slaughter by foreign nationals – terrorists – entering unchecked into the country.

16. Curmudgeon says:

The criteria is “coming from a country that breeds terrorists”..

17. old farta says:

TRUMP, 2020, 2024M 2028, ………