Stunningly even Chancellor Merkel herself admits her immigration intransigence is the leading reason for her inability to form a coalition government.  Yet she is so committed to the ideology of ‘open borders‘ she will tender no compromise.

In an effort to leverage political blackmail against her opposition Merkel prefers the route of another election rather than trying to govern from the minority position.

BERLIN (Reuters) – Chancellor Angela Merkel said she would prefer a new election to ruling with a minority after talks on forming a three-way coalition failed overnight, but Germany’s president told parties they owed it to voters to try to form a government.

The major obstacle to a three-way deal was immigration, according to Merkel, who was forced into negotiations after bleeding support in the Sept. 24 election to the far right in a backlash at her 2015 decision to let in over 1 million migrants.

The failure of exploratory coalition talks involving her conservative bloc, the liberal pro-business Free Democrats (FDP) and environmentalist Greens raises the prospect of a new election and casts doubt about her future after 12 years in power. (read more)

It really is remarkable the level of entrenched ideology amid those who carry a far-left world view.  The position of Chancellor Merkel is reflective of visible authoritarianism within a democratic assembly of government.  There is apparently no limit to what Merkel is willing to do in order to retain her individual political outlook without concession.

Not surprisingly, the media fail to call out this representative reality; behavior which is, ironically, exactly what media falsely accuse President Trump of doing.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2017, European Union, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

149 Responses to Embattled Angela Merkel Indicates New Election Preferred Over Minority Governing…

1. Founding Fathers Fan says:

Hold a new election and vote her out.

• sunnydaze says:

From your lips to God’s ear, Jim.

• fleporeblog says:

She is absolutely screwed! Calling for a new election could easily see the far Party grow from 12%. During that time waiting for the new Election Day, Allahu Ackbar could easily decide it is time to kill some Germans. That would be devastating to Angela.

Operating in a position as the minority government means absolutely nothing is going to happen in the next four years. BREXIT is a little over one year away and the rest of the world outside of Western Europe is moving on economically.

• Howie says:

Satisfaction
      Satisfaction
      ‘Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
      I can’t get no, I can’t get no
      When I’m drivin’ in my car
      And a man comes on the radio
      He’s tellin’ me more and more
      About some useless information
      Supposed to fire my imagination
      I can’t get no, oh no no no
      Hey hey hey, that’s what I say
      I can’t get no satisfaction
      I can’t get no satisfaction
      ‘Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
      I can’t get no, I can’t get no
      When I’m watchin’ my TV
      And a man comes on to tell me
      How white my shirts can be
      Well he can’t be a man ’cause he doesn’t smoke
      The same cigarrettes as me
      I can’t get no, oh no no no
      Hey hey hey, that’s what I say
      I can’t get no satisfaction
      I can’t get no girly action
      ‘Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
      I can’t get no, I can’t get no
      When I’m ridin’ round the world
      And I’m doin’ this and I’m signing that
      And I’m tryin’ to make some girl
      Who tells me baby better come back later next week
      ’cause you see I’m on losing streak
      I can’t get no, oh no no no
      Hey hey hey, that’s what I say
      I can’t get no, I can’t get no
      I can’t get no satisfaction
      No satisfaction, no satisfaction, no satisfaction

• Howie says:

I can’t get no, oh no no no
        Hey hey hey, that’s what I say
        I can’t get no satisfaction
        I can’t get no satisfaction
        ‘Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
        I can’t get no, I can’t get no

2. sundance says:

• MaineCoon says:

Any how many dead victims of terrorists in Grmany and all of EU did it take?

• Luke 11:14-28King James Version (KJV)

14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.

15 But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils.

16 And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven.

17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

19 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.

20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.

26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.

28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

• kea25252014 says:

This just made my day!!! Maybe Germany will FINALLY WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

• kate says:

There is something wrong with the Germans, my fathers family are from there. The stink is deeply ingrained from the hate of Jews through the accecptance of communism, I had read a long time ago the theory of the origin if Germany started with paganism, perhaps the author was correct.

• Bud Klatsch says:

Yes Kate, hard to understand. My ancestors come from German roots over one hundred years ago. I have many German friends today that are all post war ‘baby boomers’ now in their 60.70’s. None can fathom the change in their country!

3. By by, glad to see you go.

4. Summer says:

But we were told Frau Merkel was the Leader of the Free World! What happened to this narrative?

• The Boss says:

A decent number of the Citizens of the World – who happened to remember they’re German – woke up last September and spit on that narrative.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Merkel was always on the bubble, the problem was (and to a degree still is) who is going to be Kanzler/in?

By her crazy actions I think the illumis/banksters/whatever have a proverbial gun to her head. She changed over time, veering sharply left, and changed much the same as Wolfgang Schäuble did after he was shot (he used to be really athletic, too). Almost as if they said to him, “next time we won’t miss”, and to her, “look at Wolfgang, and think”…

Reuters is wrong, however, in saying that this is a three-party coalition. It is a four-party coalition. Although the CSU is the Bavarian sister party of the CDU, it is a distinct party, but limited to Bavaria, due to some shifty moves by Helmut Kohl years ago. There are noises to both make the CSU national again, and to allow the CDU to be on the ballots in Bayern. Oh, what a mess that would make.

The other problem is that the opposition, right now the AfD and the SPD, make things difficult for the “Jamaika” coalition. Should Merkel &co. attempt a minority government with the greens, the FDP and AfD would have a field day as the opposition, with the SPD occasionally joining in on the fun when the Greens put up something too far left for them, or the CDU/CSU going too far to the right (which would be welcomed by the AfD).

New elections, which scares the globalists silly(ier), would likely give the AfD more votes/seats, possibly a few more for the FDP and perhaps Greens, all at the expense of the “Alt-Partien”, the CDU/CSU and the SPD. We’re hoping and praying that a new election won’t bring the ultra-left Die Linke into the mix…

Rancid sausage or rancid government. Both ugly, unhealthy processes that you don’t want to watch. But nevertheless, have to live with…

• jeans2nd says:

Sounds like you are saying Angie would rather rule in hell than serve in Heaven.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Yep. Right now she’s making our lives hell. Her “Energiewende” (basically killing every form of energy generation outside of bird-choppers and pixie-dust collectors) has made life and business life extremely expensive (follow-on costs) even though big consumers such as the auto industry and other factories get a discount. The aluminum industry has already left (smelting/refining).

What the greens fail to see is that energy prices, like taxes, percolate through the entire economy, be it manufactured products, or “knowledge work”. And the changes since 2000 are killing us. We’re at around € 0.30 per kilowatt hour now, and rising. The highest cost in Europe, if not the world. Can’t be an industrial leader with those prices.

• piper567 says:

pray for these people…they must be rescued if Europe is to survive to any degree…

• piper567 says:

This is a small matter compared to Frau Merkel’s situation, but what struck me in sundance’s comments was, “It really is remarkable the level of entrenched ideology amid those who carry a far Left view.”…
      Even in so small a matter as refusing to put our beautiful First Lady on the cover of their magazines, Fashion publications are willing to lose no doubt 10s of 1000s of dollars in newsstand sales for their right to remain silent ab what this Administration and First Family have to offer this Country.
      They are criminally negligent, and in step with msm.
      There is quite simply no conventional conduit for revealing to Americans the special nature of this First Family which exhibits so much ab what is good in this Country, none.
      If I know this, I know our President knows this.
      I remain hopeful that there is a merry band of pranksters in some back room of the the WH who are addressing this reality, and will eventually do something ab it.

• MaineCoon says:

Totally agree. If it’s any consulation, my not putting FLOTUS Melania on the magazine covers they only hasten their demise. Why buy the magazine. Boycott.

• Paul Revere says:

Frankly, I am a little more than surprised some enterprising upstart has not stepped into the vacuum and solicited Mrs Trump for the cover of their now unknown publication. I think there are opportunities the liberal zombies have left strewn all over this battle field. They are creating lucrative voids all over the place, lets get in their and scoop them up young ppl!!

• It’s not just Melania, it’s anything Trump. I have been noticing while standing in the line in the grocery store, none of the magazines have any photos or article about Potus or his family. Before, it was all Obama….sickening.

And, yes as someone has said, why has no one started a magazine featuring Melania, etc. There have to be those with money who support our first family…where are they?

That’s what I notice about conservatives…they are totally passive. The conservative media let’s the left set the talking point, then they respond…kind of boring after awhile. Why not go out there and set your own talking point, start your own magazine….I don’t get it, being former leftist, I’m used to doing my own thing. I mean even as hippie, we started our own businesses, grew our own food…the counter culture…eventually became coopted, but for awhile, we had our own thing going on…we need to do the same now for our POTUS. I need someone to explain it to me…

• G. Combs says:

Heck, where is the National Enquirer? You would think that at least they would have articles on the Trump family.

I wonder if the problem is with the distributors.

If wally-mart, K-mart, groc. stores, gas stations will not carry a mag if it features picts. of the Trumps, then that might explain the problem.

• The Snubbed Princess says:

I’ve also worked in entertainment and publishing most of my adult life, and I can tell you that conservatives are silenced to the point of blacklisted if we fall out of line. A conservative fashion and entertainment publication is great in theory, but advertisers wouldn’t touch it, and other than FLOTUS, who would be willing to put their career in jeopardy to be on the front cover?

I’m practically a unicorn as a mostly conservative millennial, and I’ve taken quite a few browbeatings over my stance, to the point it’s just easier to keep my mouth shut, and my head down. It’s hard to explain the inner workings of the entertainment and fashion industry in a quick comment. The culture was created over time by a handful of men at the top of the system, and it’s a club you aren’t getting in if you don’t play by their rules. I’m not talking about a simple ride on the casting couch, it’s more than that. Unfortunately, those at the top, the ones that continue flying the flag of communism, and using entertainment to brainwash the masses are protected, so you can’t speak out against what they’re doing. All you can do is sit back and watch, hope box office numbers continue taking a nosedive, and investors get antsy enough to say enough is enough.

• bentley1blog says:

Two years ago I cancelled my subscription with National Geographic due to the incessant issues spotlighting transgenders, homosexuals, cloning babies, etc. Really??? Soooo left leaning I tossed the magazine when received. They had a nerve to send me this letter asking if they might call me to discuss my reasons for not renewing their magazine. Told them “no you cannot call me” but informed them that my reasons for cancelling was simply due to their left-wing propaganda. Crickets…

• sejmon says:

wrong…leader of NWO ?????

• Falcon Koch says:

Remember she was raised in the Communist side of Germany, when raised as one most likely you don’t change you view.

5. StanH says:

Well, well, it would seem that the new world disorder is shaking at its foundations, good stuff.

MAGA!

6. starfcker says:

“It really is remarkable the level of entrenched ideology amid those who carry a far-left world view.” Perfectly stated. Liberalism is the elevation of emotion over reason. I talk with Trump haters once in awhile, I always ask them what exact policy of Trump’s do you disagree with? I have yet to come across someone who can really answer that. They offer up some leftist cause on occasion, but never can they point to an actual policy that Trump has proposed that would negatively affect their concern in the least. Liberalism is a mental disorder. They never grew up.

• That has been my experience too. It’s actually quite shocking the level of cognitive dissonance they generally exhibit.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Still find one easy way to figure out whether or not somebody
        is worth talking to. Tell them I like Palin. Watch the fire works.
        Ask them what did she ever do to hurt anybody? Listen for
        the crickets, watch the tumbleweeds blow by.
        \
        To a person, none can ever give a concrete example of why
        they feel the way they do.

• interfacegal says:

Seriously, they love Hillary, who got to where she is because of her husband but hate Palin who became a successful Governor without riding into power on her husband’s coattails. Makes no sense to me!!!

• MaineCoon says:

“Liberalism is a mental disorder. They never grew up.”. I have found this to be very true. It is a total enigma to me. They live in la la land.

• TreeClimber says:

The only ones who ever have any kind of answer at all always refer to that video…

• piper567 says:

starfcker…there’s actually quite a lot of video documentation of this very reality…its pretty funny to watch.
      most respondents are sorta pre-verbal bottom dwellers. And those are picked bc they appear to be the cream of the crop, ha!

• mdt123 says:

Some more open ones admit there is nothing about his policies they don’t like, in fact they do like. But they don’t like him as a person (for all the ‘isms thrown at him) so policies don’t matter.

7. John VI says:

She believes that forcing an election so soon will signal to the voters that they made a mistake lowering support for her and that they will increase support to keep it from happening again.

Isn’t that the European Union way? Keep redoing a vote until the voters get it “right”?

8. Howie says:

I haz been to Germany.Germans will side with Trump.

9. Trump: ***gets stuff done***

Media: “Trump is a legislative failure! Nobody likes him!”

Merkel: ***actually is a legislative failure who nobody likes***

LOL What a great time to be alive!!! #MoreWinning 😛 😀

10. Rainer says:

The woman who breathed new life into The Morgenthau Plan.

11. 4sure says:

Germans have fallen about as far as Americans. Merkel/Hillary.

• sunnydaze says:

German’s have fallen MUCH farther than Americans: Trump/Merkel

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Now, now. Merkel is our Øbozo. And, by the look of things, we’re just about rid of her. Only problem is, with whom can she be replaced. It’s NOT a direct vote, so, as usual, the SELECTION of the Kanzler/in is out of our hands…

• sunnydaze says:

Should’ve clarified, Cuppa. Yeah we’ve got bozos in this country, no doubt about it.

And Germany’s got sane people, no doubt about that either.

The problem that Germany has, like so many of these Western European countries, is that they’re farther along in the Leftist Brainwashing Program. So far, that even when they’ve got a MASSIVE problem , too many will vote against their own interests simply because they fear being thought of as “racist”.

The US is lucky in that regard that we had Obama. By the time the Dems had their 8 years of pounding the Race Card at every turn, MANY Americans became immune to that tripe.

12. tonyE says:

It is neither surprising nor remarkable that Left Wing Dogmatic Ideologues are intransigent in their political viewpoint and pragma.

The thought of compromise to a committed Leftist, the thought of giving up an inch of what they think is the correct way, the only way, is impossible. To do so, would be to cede their perceived moral high ground. In their attempts to achieve utopia they will use authoritarianism to force their worldview to all.. “for their own good.”

Such arrogance is a fundamental requirement to be a fully committed Leftist.

“We are right, they are wrong, we will help them because they do not know what’s good for them. We do”

It is not (initially) driven by power lust but by their arrogance. Just recall Obola The Magnificent’s speeches… often times he’s sound like a second rate professor lecturing (boring) the class.

BTW, Hitler was the same.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Yep. He was a failed artist. Fidel Castro was a failed pitcher (something else I can thank the Giants for…). If only the both of them had been better at their true professions…

13. blakeney says:

Germany has gone Nazi again. Not the same exact variation of Nazi, but Nazi nonetheless.

Merkel is determined to finish the job Hitler started. The destruction of Germany and the rest of Europe.

14. sunnydaze says:

Merkel’s a Tool. She’s got her orders from her Masters: Double Down Now.

Be interesting to see how this power struggle goes.

Not sure the Germans have the Raw Strength and Nerve of the people of Alabama tho.

But I’ll keep my fingers crossed for Germany anyway.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Where do you think a lot of the people in Alabama come from? Indeed as many as 25 percent of the US population before Hart-Celler?

• Well Cuppa Covfefe I am rooting for the fighting spirit of the German people.

I do hope the best for Germany and hope they can come out from under Merkel and her strange ideas.

No citizen population should have to put up with the immigration shenanigans that Merkel is putting the German citizens through with the male Muslim interlopers.

• piper567 says:

Cuppa…one thing that has happened as a result of an actual alpha male, in the person of DJT, jumping in and taking charge, is a number of Countries, as well as individuals, have suddenly located their gonads.
          It would be the story of the Century if Germany could rise from the ashes of the Frau Merkel debacle, and so inspire France to be stronger, and so ignite a fire that burns down Brussels!!
          We wish the absolute best for you, and are happy to have let you see our President, while visiting your Continent, laugh at globaloney policies such as Climate Change.
          Sometimes all it takes is an effective example.
          I do so hope we here in the USA have lit a path you will choose to follow.

• sunnydaze says:

Cuppa, my relatives come from Sweden. I will tell you right now that there is a WORLD of difference between my Swedish American relatives who came in the 20’s and my Swedish relatives.

I want the Germans to prove us wrong about them. And God willing, they will, along with the rest of the W. Europeans.

But so far, they have disappointed. Big League.

15. POP says:

Angela is an old East German commie.
    Germany will get the govt it deserves.

Hmm….could muslim immigration be god’s punishment for two world wars?
    Sounds like an excessive sentence.

16. blakeney says:

Fragment found from the mostly destroyed library of H.G. Wells and dated April 26, 2131 –

Donald “The Hammer” Trump was that rarest of commodities in the 21st century: a brilliant strategist, who also was a tactician par excellence, able in the heat of battle to adapt his plans to his foe’s forces and movement — and amazingly, to defeat them repeatedly, even when they had far louder media propagandists propping them up. Donald Trump had the last quality which defines genuine greatness in a movement leader: he foresaw the dangers of his foes, and prepared for them with care; he used ground, time, place, and fierce loyalty of his supporters to offset his foe’s greater airwaves weaponry; third, he adapted, again and again, to the enemy on the battlefield, shifting to compensate for the unforeseen and seemingly unforeseeable.

• G. Combs says:

H.G. Wells 😋 The Fabian who saw the light.
      “…Across the bottom, the masses kneel in worship of a stack of books advocating the theories of socialism. Thumbing his nose at the docile masses is H.G. Wells who, after quitting the Fabians, denounced them as “the new Machiavellians.” …” link

17. MaineCoon says:

Additional posts by M. Armstrong today on Merkel. She’s a sinking ship along with Grmany – due to her immigration policy. Disgusting.

18. georgiafl says:

Like Obama, the only good about Merkel will be the riddance.

(Paraphrasing Bill Mitchell)

19. MVW says:

Merkel ouster is coincident with the change at the Saudi hierarchy and Trump’s overseas visit.

It appears that the so called NWO had a much thinner base, it did not include Russia, China, Japan, S. Korea, and those that thought it had the Saudis were wrong. CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood was undercut and undone.

The puppets pulling the EU strings have been undone, money behind them cut.

Google, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Whatevers along with those that own the corporate MSM will need to be doused with the Lysol of Anti-Trust action, broken up, Hummingbird CIA media dismantled.

Will we ever see the Lizard of Oz behind the NWO that is losing to Trump’s Populist Nationalism?

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I’m looking for the Hydra known as the Soros clan (Gyorgi, his four sons, and his daughter) to be eliminated. Along with all their DEMONIC organizations.

And, for dessert, the Paedosta and Klintoon organizations, topped off by the exile of the Øbozos to Mars (or NK or something)…

• pyromancer76 says:

This is exactly my hope too, MVW. I’m looking forward to Sundance’s continued peeling off the masks from these evil, perverted tyrants. “It appears that the so called NWO had a much thinner base….” Sweet words. Identify these families and all their criminal tentacles.

It’s always follow the money. It took someone who knew how “the money” was growing by sucking life from American entrepreneurial strength and where “the money” was hiding as it was funding the end of America.

I hope more and more the “who-s” that go with these “hows” and “where-s” get identified and targeted for the demise of their “thin base” of tyrannical power.

MAGA also means Make Other Countries of the World That Want a Vibrant Economy and Society Great Again, too. It was Pres George Bush, Sr., who had that opportunity following Pres Ronald Reagan’s opening wedge, who squandered it to build his selfish empire.

All-American gratitude to President Donald J. Trump.

20. pattyloo says:

i disagree with some of the posts that posit that leftists think their way is really better for everyone. they know full well their ideas are bs and ony meant to enrich a few of their leaders – with lots of perks and cush jobs for those who push their narrative along. many are just blackmailed into saying these things which they know are wrong. in other words, hey, you really like that anchor job? it’d be a shame if you lost it. that is the only way so many of them are in agreement down to the same talking points.

more proof that they know their policies are not good for anyone. just remember gruber’s statements about how stupid Americans are. and how they continuously bash PDJT when he has already accomplished so many MEASURABLE goals, like low unemployment, reduced govt spending, and a booming economy. they can’t lie about those #’s, so they try to just ignore them. you can’t tell me that is because they think their way is better. the proof is staring them in the face!

21. blakeney says:

If Merkel had become a Doctor instead of a head of state, she would be injecting Ebola Virus into all her patients.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Angie was apparently a very industrious and dedicated little communist, even though she denies it and talks a good story about “just going along”, “disillusioned”, etc. She was fully loyal to a government which had the goal of a UNIFIED SOCIALIST GERMANY, and (IMO) that sure seems where they’ve been headed under her leadership.

22. blakeney says:

The damage, as great as it was, Hitler did to Germans, they recovered from in a very few years, outside of East Germany, which took a lot longer, but they will never recover from the damage being done by Merkel with all the rabidly breading Muslims she is bringing in.

23. Gil says:

We dodged Obama just in time. I hope Germany and Europe have started taking the entire costco size bottle of red pills.

24. alliwantissometruth says:

Government?

The problem is what’s been offered to the people aren’t governments at all. They’re organized elitist clubs who’s sole intent is the usurpation of the peoples will in order to reach an outcome

A government acts in the interests of it’s citizens. It’s about managing the resources of the people to the best of it’s abilities & to best protect their interests on the world stage

I’m tired of these globalist controlled ideological scam groups passing themselves off as governments

25. William Friday Buckley's Ghost says:

Every time I see Merkel I think of the German word for cleaning woman: Reinmachefrau!

26. keeler says:

Well, now we know one of the major reasons, if not the major reason, Macron is currently leaning France towards the US: Germany, in a best-case scenario, is currently frozen. There is no one to lead it and no government to work with. I simply find it impossible to believe France and other major players within the EU system were unaware of this likely outcome regarding German politics and have planned accordingly.

Germany is the largest economy in the EU (21% of EU GDP) and has its largest population (15% of total EU population); with the UK set to leave the EU- some day- these shares will increase. It is the most important member of the EU and will be become more important in the future. Its chancellor’s words and policies carry weight, and risking the future of the German government over migration is risking the future of the EU over migration.

In drawing her line in the sand, Merkel is risking not only her political future but also the future stability of the EU at time when the EU’s future appears to be very tenuous, over the issue of non-EU citizens. Consider what that implies about the correlation EU elites draw between the EU as they envision it and the issue of migration.

And having done so, return to August 2015: Merkel is beginning to face major resistance to her “Refugee Crisis” policy, to the point she begins to discuss curbing further migration into Europe. Then, at the beginning of September a face is put on the “Crisis” in the form of the sketchy, fishy “Drowned Syrian Boy” photo. Heartstrings are plucked. Tears are shed. All talk of curbing “refugees” entry ends. In fact, the reverse happens. Ten weeks later terrorists murder 130 people in Paris, the first of the horrific ISIS attacks carried out in the West.

Two years and hundreds of bodies later, Merkel- and by inference the EU mandarins- are staking their fates on a policy which has not only failed, but has facilitated mass murder on a scale and in a manner not seen in Europe since 1945. No number of attacks, no level of barbarity, seem capable of dislodging them from the path they’ve set down.

At times like this I can’t help but feel grateful to be on the west of the Atlantic Ocean.

27. She should be hanged by the neck until dead

28. Sunshine says:

I just went to the AfD facebook page. Here is their new video as of 7 hours ago:

29. Pam says:

This situation is like what the progressive leftists try to do here in this country when they don’t get the results they want.

• Howie says:

In Birmingham they love the Gov’nor, boo-hoo-hoo
      Now we all did what we could do
      Now Watergate does not bother me
      Does your conscience bother you, tell the truth

30. Flight93Gal says:

So as Arabs storm the Christmas market in Brussels, Merkel wonders why the German people are beginning to reject the Islamization of Europe. Like Obama, she can’t fathom why Germans disagree with open borders, the religion of peace and the collective impact on German culture. SAD!

• kiskiminetas says:

Oh she definitely knows why they disagree with her. But in true communist/socialist fashion AM feigns ignorance as to why they can’t understand her view. It it’s just what ilk like her and Obozo do.

31. Kent says:

It’s beyond comprehension that a dumbass such as merkel was able to destroy Germany with her immigration policies…ALMOST beyond comprehension…and that destruction is coming sure as the sunrise if they don’t expel 90% of the ‘refugees’ they allowed in….

We don’t yet know the true extent of the damage the Obama admin has done to us…

1400 years of Islamic devastation of every culture unfortunate enough to encounter them just flew in one ear and out the other with Mrs. Merkel…none are so blind as those who refuse to see.

• piper567 says:

I cannot help but think of the brainwashing the Germans accepted re No personal Firearms. Maybe Cuppa can weigh in here.
      Its a documented STANDARD sequence, this disarming a population, and then doing whatever the he!! the powerful want to do against the disarmed population.
      I believe something happens to people’s identity when the concept of self preservation in the face of potential adversity is removed, particularly over an extended period.
      Self preservation/defense is, in a sort of Lamarkian way, dropped from the repertoire of being human. Maybe it stops reproducing.
      This roll over and ignore/play dead began, I believe in Sweden, where it quickly became more acceptable to allow your daughter to be raped than to be called “racist”.
      This is not normal.
      And the true irony of this pattern is that the folks who taut this tactic are a bunch of Godless evolutionists.
      Where do they find a total lack of interest in survival in the Theory of Evolution?
      I don’t get it.

32. Mia C says:

This would be us if Hildebeast had won. Hitler-y was doubling down on the illegal madness.
    –Join me in throwing a few bucks to Trump today. 2018 is right around the corner.

33. That picture, with the sour faces so reminds me of the one at the White House after Trump won. Can anyone post it? It is the one with Valerie Jarrett with arms crossed.

34. Avi says:

maybe she’ll start a putsch

• Jenny R. says:

That is close to what I’m actually suspicious of. Merkel is a piece of vile, socialist filth, but she isn’t stupid. She has been thus far well paid for her efforts — she owns a villa in Paraguay…she “loses” this new election, bows out even for “the good of the country”…and Germany gets a Trojan Horse candidate who will appear as a savior to them. Angela still gets a nice retirement in her nice villa; still gets some behind the scenes perks and power.
      She is not so stupidly foolish as Hillary…more like one of the Bush clan…that is the sort of deal that she would do.

35. Germany has been importing votes for years! I just hope the people of Germany have the common sense to vote her out.

36. bkrg2 says:

MSM = Main Stream Morons

37. reverence1 says:

I think the whole episode here in Germany is Germany’s version of being effected by the ongoing change the world is going through. Merkel, in my view was selected very early, when the unification was at the horizon, to be a future leader. And as ahe has a past of being part of the DDR, there is enough material to put pressure on her (like: no child of a minister would have been allowed to go to university, but she was). Germany up to now has never had full souvereignity, so she was selected as a future leader by the US probably.
    Maybe eventually somebody younger from the CDU will form a working coalition.Lets see, its still about leverage for this, whats going on, as sundance pointed out.

38. scott467 says:

“Yet she is so committed to the ideology of ‘open borders‘ she will tender no compromise.”

___________________

Is it commitment to ideology?

Is it blackmail / threat of death to family?

Is it mental illness?

Could it be all of the above?

It simply doesn’t make sense.

Suicide (actual or political) for ideology is a mental illness and/or religious fanaticism.

39. scott467 says:

“It really is remarkable the level of entrenched ideology amid those who carry a far-left world view. The position of Chancellor Merkel is reflective of visible authoritarianism within a democratic assembly of government.”

__________________

If it was an individual only, if she was alone among national leaders and the globalist political-class, it would be seen as mental illness, and she would be removed by her own people and hospitalized.

But she is far from alone, so it is not a traditional mental illness via genetic predisposition or dementia. This is something which is clearly ‘contagious’, the fanaticism is practically (actually?) ‘religious’ in nature.

The far Left, worldwide, is exhibiting religious CULT fanaticism.

And based on what we can all see, just imagine how much deeper it goes behind the scenes.

“There is apparently no limit to what Merkel is willing to do in order to retain her individual political outlook without concession.”

__________________

She is exhibiting RADICAL INTOLERANCE of any viewpoint besides her own.

Which is, literally, radical BIGOTRY.

………………………………..
    Bigotry
    noun
    1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one’s own.
    2. the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.
    ………………………………..

40. KBR says:

Far leftism is a suicide cult that seeks to end Western humankind. Yet the cultists will not and cannot commit their own personal longed-for suicides until they cause the deaths of all who support the West.

Evidence:
    Greenies who would prefer to see humans destroyed than a tree cut, even when forest management for the future includes thinning and harvesting to ensure survival of the forest.

Anti-war leftists who proclaimed that soldiers were murderers with guns. Some even using random Bible verses out of context to support their ridicule of those who defend the USA, and most especially those who fought against various Eastern genociders and Christian-killers. Without the soldier the West would have died: which is the goal of leftists.

Vegans who believe that humans should be slaughtered (or starve-or eat soy and become estrogenized) rather than slaughter any animal for meat at any time in any place in any way. Leather and fur goods being to them anathema. Even when wild herds need thinning for best survival of species. Even when some domesticated herds have been domesticated for millenia such that we do not see any surviving members of their species outside of domestication. (Seen any large herds of wild Jersey cows lately, surviving on their own, for example)

“Conservationists” who want to “save” slithering species rather than saving humans/US citizens(the wall), one colony of spotted owls rather than human lumberjacks’ children (livlihoods),
    wolves rather than humans and their food animals/wool animals in some US areas, elephants rather than humans and their food sources in Africa, etc etc etc.

Is this not the same pattern as those who want borders open to those who scream “Death to The West:” Let the killers live, let the Western humans die?

In all cases above (and there are many more) something inhuman, and some “cause” destructive in some way to Western civilization, is put above anything human all in the name of being “humane.”

The only good part of this is that the leftists are not great enough in numbers to have begun personal suicide. That the majority (of that relatively small number of inhumane leftist humans) are not smart and have forgotten the overall goal anyway: having got lost from the overall death-to-the-West purpose of their smaller causes in their own hubris that they believe themselves to be “morally superior” to all those Western and God-fearing humans they so rabidly seek to utterly destroy.

In attempting to destroy God’s people, they try to destroy God. They are trying to destroy their own Creator and, in effect thus, the creation of their own selves. In the end of their goal they themselves would cease to exist.

The left are cognitively dissonant to the extreme. There is no common sense, there is no rationality.

Even speaking of the irrationality of their causes is difficult to do.

41. SharkFL says:

200 years from now, the damage from barren Frau Merkel will be overwhelmingly worse than the damage from their earlier leader with the H at the beginning of his name.

BOTH of their names will be cursed for all time.

Rise up Germany and throw off the evil Merkel and her globalist minions who are driving German culture out of your country. Do it now while you still can.

42. Robert W. says:

The bad thing about a second election is they already have an idea of many votes needed to win. I have no doubt Merkel will cheat her way back in just like Clinton tried to. Germany doesn’t have a Trump unfortunately to be able to resist her completely. I pray for the real German people.

43. America First says:

I’m a bit disappointed in some Treepers who make broad, sweeping characterizations about ethnic Germans and Russians. What people fail to understand is how BLESSED BY GOD we are that our nation never suffered the same fate these nations did in the 20th century. Regardless of the mistake of supporting fascism (not all Germans did and paid the price by Hitler’s brutal regime), the German people were absolutely annihilated in WWII by us (mass bombings like that of Dresden which actually did MORE damage than a nuclear bomb would have) and the Soviets (millions of German women were subjected to rape by Soviet troops). We should pray for the awakening of these people, and for them to salvage themselves. Where would we be if we had been subjected to the murderous terrors of fascism or communism? There but by the grace of God go we.

44. Merkel has NO IDEA of what a free government should be. You DO NOT hold special elections because you feel like it or are disappointed with the results. A government with three or more political divisions can work, it is just that they have to agree on things. that may mean no one party running roughshod over everybody. Things like open borders may not be popular if the rape rate goes up. Common things like highways, defense, agriculture may be common items and some other may be comprised on. i hope they all agree merkel must go.