President Trump Impromptu Presser Aboard Air-Force-One, En Route To Hawaii…

President Donald Trump holds an impromptu presser aboard Air-Force-One en route back from Asia to Hawaii.

[Transcript] THE PRESIDENT: It’s been a really great 12 days. And I made a lot of great friends. You’ve probably heard the closing remarks, but we made a lot of great friends. So we look forward to going back, but we really enjoyed it. We really enjoyed it.

♦ Q And we left a little early or something. What happened here?

THE PRESIDENT: No, we had a lunch, and I was able to make my final remarks at the lunch.

♦Q Oh, you were. Okay.

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah.

♦Q We didn’t hear that. Can you kind, maybe, summarize —

THE PRESIDENT: The opening remarks? I could give them to you if you want. (Laughter.)

♦Q The lunch. Yeah, that would —

THE PRESIDENT: Oh, the lunch was great. Everybody was there. They were delayed three hours, as you probably heard. There was a delay for some reason. But we had a lunch, and they let me make my opening — my ending remarks at the lunch. So that was really great.

But we’re leaving pretty much on time I think. Right? How’s that? Pretty much on time?

♦Q Yeah, a little early.

THE PRESIDENT: Kept us pretty much on time.

♦Q Are you proud of the trip?

THE PRESIDENT: Very proud of it from a standpoint of security and safety, military — very proud — and trade. You will see numbers that you won’t believe over the years. Because over a period of years, they will be treating us much differently than they have in the past.

People were taking advantage — countries were taking advantage of the United States, more than just this region, but the world. And those days are over. We’re going to be fair, we’re going to be reciprocal. As I said in my remarks before: We will be reciprocal, meaning if they’re doing it, we’re doing it. And that’s the way it’s going to be.

♦ Q If you had to point to one thing that you feel like you accomplished, that you got done that you could tell the American about, what is it?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I think we made a lot of progress, just in terms of relationship. We actually sold $300 billion worth of equipment and other things. And I think that number is going to be quadrupled very quickly. So that’s over a trillion dollars’ worth of stuff.

I think we have done a really fantastic job. It’s been a great trip. It’s also been really good, in terms of North Korea and getting everybody together. I think their acts are all together. China has been excellent. Japan and South Korea have been excellent. I think that’s a very important part of the trip.

And the other important part to me was trade and relationships. The Philippines is an unbelievably important military location because if you speak to the admirals and you speak to the generals, that’s a perfect spot. And, as you know, we had no relationship for a long period of time in the Philippines, and now we have a very good relationship there. We’re back with the Philippines. So, strategically, we have a very important location — maybe the most important strategic location in that area. So it’s good.

We had a great time. I hope you guys are all okay. You all look well. Go to sleep for a little while, and we’ll be around. We’ll talk to you later.

The basketball players, by the way — I know a lot of people are asking — I will tell you, when I heard about it two days ago, I had a great conversation with President Xi. What they did was unfortunate. You know, you’re talking about very long prison sentences. They do not play games.

He was terrific, and they’re working on it right now. And hopefully everything is going to work out. And I know they’re very grateful because they were told exactly what happened.

♦ Q Is he helping out? Is he helping out?

THE PRESIDENT: But it’s a very, very rough situation with what happened to them. And I was with him — yes, he is. And he’s been terrific. President Xi has been terrific on that subject. But that was not a good subject. That was not something that should have happened.

Okay, folks. Go rest.

♦ Q Do you expect to see them coming home soon?

THE PRESIDENT: I hope so. I hope so.

♦ Q Can you say what you might announce on Thursday, or Wednesday, at the White House?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I think we’re going to go into details of what I said. Were you there before, when I — I think we’ll be going into some more details as to what we’re doing, as to what we accomplished. But, specifically, deals, concepts. And we’ll be pinpointing things.

But, you know, it’s minimum $300 billion, and that’s going to be very quickly over a trillion dollars, that in itself. And I would say that’s the least significant thing that we accomplished. I think one of the things we really accomplished big is relationship, and also letting people know that from now on, things are going to be reciprocal. We can’t have trade deficits of $30, $40, $50 billion; $300 billion in the case of China. We can’t do that. We have to have reciprocal trade. What’s good for them is good for us.

♦Q Why are those relationships so important? And is there a risk of getting too close to President Xi?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, relationship is always important. It doesn’t mean it’s necessarily close. It’s really a relationship based on respect. To me, a relationship based on respect is much more important than anything else, including friendship. Because this is really something — they have to respect our country. And they have not respected our country for a long period of time.

Thank you all very much. Have a good time. Thank you.

[Transcript Link]

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

265 Responses to President Trump Impromptu Presser Aboard Air-Force-One, En Route To Hawaii…

1. fred5678 says:

I have ZERO sympathy for the thugs from UCLA that stole from THREE different stores. It wasn’t spontaneous petty theft — it was an organized crime spree. Let them rot a few years. They totally embarrassed our POTUS during a very important trip — you know, nuclear North Korea, for instance!!!

• fred5678 says:

BTW – full disclosure — my graduate degree is from UCLA. (Undergrad from Stanford.)

• n1ghtcr4wler says:

they should face the full force of Chinese law. wasting political capital or personal favor for these criminals is a shame

• georgiafl says:

Little perps should lose their spots on the team and their scholarships.

They should be made to do hard labor and community service in China or go back home do hard labor and community service a year, then work their way through college if they even qualify.

Many Americans still do actually work their way through college – attend college one semester, work one semester or college part-time/work part-time.

• Lack is not all says:

I feel bad for our President . He had to ask a favor from the Chinese to help three bums. They dont have any honor, steeling in a foreign country , unnecesary luxurious items . If I were them I would be so ashamed of myself that I would welcome some punishment to redeem myself of guilt . They were given everything and they ruined. They were representing our country. Obviously they didnt care. Another bad example of the illegal activities of our “man of the year”. It starts disrespecting the flag and ends up in this.

• Wonder if we will now see a movement to kneel during the Chinese National Anthem during international sporting events.

• Oldschool says:

Absolutely fred, let them pay the consequences. I don’t like POTUS’ choice of words “what they did was unfortunate”. No Mr. President, what they did was CRIMINAL. PC, neutral, feel good linguistics.

• Carrie2 says:

Oldschool, the word “unfortunate” is a heavy weight word and in this case means they are going to be punished unfortunately for embarrassing our President and America with greed and stupidity but don’t forget many of our athletes are poorly educated and then think they are due everything. Make millions, but show how ignorant and low minded they are. They have shamed America and deserve no pity and that, too, is unfortunate.

• Oldschool, correct, but our great president is forced to make a tough decision. Sure, 2 years at Chiang Xhua Prison shooting hoops aginst 5’2″ Chinese co-inmates during daily 30 minute rec period would be great punishment. Black Lives Matter would have a field day on raaaaacist Trump. The Main Sewer Media would chorus the same. President Trump wisely has ducked that bullet. Now we have three punks victory lapping the campus in shiny cars, high-fiveing the fans “see my picture on tv?”. Sick and sad!

• like above comment (have to comment before I can like). I don’t understand why they would be stealing in a foreign country that is hosting their team. I just don’t get it. How depraved. They better get suspended from school once they get back.

• auscitizenmom says:

They must have gotten away with this same behavior before.

• Tegan says:

I’m sure I wasn’t the first time nor are they first to do it. Black athletes are “entitled”…at least in their own minds. I vote for serious (not severe) punishment in hopes it will make others think.
          I also they have the “opportunity” to see Chinese prisons, work camps, etc. to scare the very pi** out of them to see just how very close they came.

• louche9 says:

“I don’t understand why they would be stealing in a foreign country that is hosting their team.” Two likely reasons are hubris and stupidity.

• joshua says:

maybe there just wasnt anyone to rape or loot at the time, so shoplifting was the most expedient way to express their innate culture. Sure speaks volumes about UCLA. Janet Napolitano president of UCLA….says it all about sorry leaders and ethics.

• Miss America says:

@Joshua, not to be too picky, but Janet Napolitano is president of the UC system, of all the campuses. She is not the president of UCLA. The Chancellor of UCLA is Gene Block.

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

It’s ‘one world’ now so they were equal opportunity stealing. 😉

• Kristin says:

I agree Fred. THey need to know that actions have consequences, something no person in their lives has been teaching them.
      The sad state of things here in the USA.

• G3 says:

Does anyone remember the caining punishment incident while Clinton was in office ?

• The again… What if?

What if the punishment decided upon is an enormous fine, which the President pays out of pocket to set free three very undeserving sinners? On the following Sunday it would be the sermon topic from every pulpit in the nation, and more secretly, in their nation too.

Not saying it’ll happen, but… what an opportunity if it did.

• BrewCityNinja says:

I don’t have sympathy either, but they are US citizens and that means something. I would want our government to get these kids back ASAP. I would make them publicly apologize to their host country China, admit their mistake and get them on a plane back home. People do stupid things, especially kids. That is fine, but we need to teach kids to admit it and take ownership of what they did.

• auscitizenmom says:

Kids doing stupid things need to be punished. If they aren’t, they will do it again.

• NewNonna!!! says:

Right, but not only that. It sets an example for other people that serves no good outcome.

Make an example of them. Why did they do it, indeed. Lack of character, that’s why. Dopes and losers.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I have a suspicion that they won’t be playing for UCLA anymore (at least, under John Wooden, they wouldn’t be). And they should be sanctioned by the NCAA as well.

Way, way back in the days of yore, I had a roommate who was a member of the USC track team. “Fastest white on campus” he’d jokingly say. Back then, the NCAA was over the athletes like bees on a honeycomb – do the least little thing, and you’d get stung. And they were always in his hair (and the other jocks that lived on my floor, too).

If they could do that back then, with athletes who followed the rules, then they can be all over the athletes NOW who ignore the rules. Make an example of them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that idiot congresswoman from LA was somehow involved in this, trying to cause an incident to embarrass President Trump and the USA…

B lack
          L ies (DO)
          M atter…

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, you know they argue endlessly that it is terrible for young black men who rape, rob, sell drug, etc. to be arrested and put in jail. This is just another part of that. I think this is part of “The Great Takeover”.

• Thank you auscitizenmom for you short, very wise and very correct comment.

They will do it again and again and again.

Long after they have stopped being “kids” and long after they should have been taught not to do so.

• China would NOT pull a “North Korea” on these young MEN – not kids!!!! No way, no how! I am sorry they are already allegedly on their way back, to be honest. They should have had to at least break a sweat worrying about what might happen, for pete’s sake!

• Tegan says:

They aren’t kids…a 8 or 10 year old doing something foolish or even thinking they can get away with it is a kid.

• Lack is not all says:

They are not kids, treating them like kids makes them do these things. They are men .

• joshua says:

KIDS??? you gotta be kidding. Kids are still in school, not college.

• Dogstar_K9 says:

It’s probably out of fashion in the everybody gets a trophy society but I remember whenever we when on a class trip or sporting event, we were ambassadors of our school, state, country. It was also made clear, if we broke the rules, we were on our own.

• NewNonna!!! says:

What’s is needed:

Civility, Order and respect.

What those with no charcter lack.

• Hmmm….oh, boy! Had I done something like that, I would have faced a prompt ass-whipping when I got home! No doubt! My mother being a public teacher, no way my teacher’s would NOT have told her.

• piper567 says:

today, these types are ambassadors only for themselves

• I remember those days also Dogstar.

We were lectured before we left the school and before we got off the bus.

Over and over and over again that when we were on the TEAM we represented the school.

But then again we were not a bunch of immature, self centered spoiled brats.

Even in 6th, 7th and 8th grade we behaved better than these chuckleheads.

Good Holy Grief, the President of the United States had to call the President of China to get these guys out of trouble!

When I was a kid we got in huge trouble if the teacher called home just once in a lifetime.

• daughnworks247 says:

Dogstar, we had a habit of sending our son out of state, out of country, for various biz things, extra learning, while he was in high school. Often, he would be the only kid from the south, let alone Mississippi. To his credit, he was always patient, dispelling preconceived notions of others.
        Fast forward, he was appointed to a governor’s council for students. Husband was also governor’s campaign director for our region. So, son and the GOV. knew each other briefly and worked together for a while.
        At one point, our governor publicly referred to our son as the best “unofficial ambassador” our state ever had.
        It stuck with him.
        He will remember it for the rest of his life.
        Best compliment – ever, because he felt like he genuinely earned it.
        Be honorable and represent your family, school, state, and nation in the highest manner.
        The young men from UCLA, not so much.

• Texian says:

In a foreign country, it could be that long.. and that is if the authorities are lenient.. The plight of the players reflects their intelligence, American leniency law doesn’t follow you to a foreign country – you have to abide by their laws. Blatant theft such as what they are being accused of, if true, is just a plain boneheaded move..

In a few years maybe hollywood can put them on a “Locked Up Abroad” episode and a “Naked and Afraid” episode about how they escaped..

It’s why I never ever leave the U.S. Heck l don’t even leave Texas unless I absolutely have to.. It’s crazy out there in the rest of the Nation. My wife and I breathe a sigh of relief when we cross the U.S. border back into Texas.. “..Home..”

• flova says:

This Ball guy is a piece of work. Learned it from his father who thinks he’s some sort of god. They have a reality show on FB or something and his older brother plays for NBA.

They are thugs plain and simple for stealing from high priced stores. You can bet UCLA will give them a slap on the wrist. How will they get punished here in U.S. where they will lawyer up with California race baiters? Heck, they won’t even get community service.

• flova says:

Oh and I hope the “favor” didn’t involve any concessions from our President. They embarrassed him on his tour and probably did it on purpose. You know those California activists love using blacks for their Marxist agenda.

• Nope2GOPe says:

In California, Jerry Brown would throw a parade for them, and invite them to the Governor’s mansion.

Fostering, and nurturing a culture of dependency inevitably leads to a culture of entitlement.

• joshua says:

Janet Napolitano…President of UCLA…say no more…

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

She’s president of the entire University of California system, which includes such ideological “strongholds” as UC Berzekely, UCSB (Santa Barbara), UCSC (Santa Cruz), and the late-to-the-Marxist-party UCSD (San Diego) and UCD (Davis – Marxist aggies? say WHAT???) (OK, I know they’re not just pure aggie anymore)…

Sad, sad, sad what’s happened to what once was one of the greatest higher education systems in the world. Now they’re just high; education, not so much…

• kroesus says:

actually she is President of the Board of Regents of the University of California system and therefore is in overall governing control of the issues that affect ALL member schools (10 in total)….each separate university then has its individual President and Chancellor to govern local affairs

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

That’s what I said. Sorry that I abbreviated it; I thought that it would be clear. I know how it’s set up – I’m from Kalifornistan…

• Carrie2 says:

Texian, having lived in Mexico for years, never again will I return to what it has become and their miserable carcels! However, in China we felt more free and safer than here in the States. They are gracious, and the police helpful but usually someone in China or Taiwan will come up and as in good or not so good English, can I help you and they do and go out of their way to do it. That is the way we were grown to be and do here until PC and communism began to take over America more and more. My husband lived?? under Hitler and Stalin and now his doctor is asking him to write it all up and publish. I hope he does because this is why he came to America, got a green card, and then an American citizen legally and happily. He never runs down America in any way, shape or form and that is why his clients (he is an Enrolled Agent – tax expert) return to him for services.

• Lack is not all says:

We, the ones who dont live in Texas are not so bad. You have to come more often to visit us in the rest of the country you might enjoy it and maybe learn a thing or two.

• Sayit2016 says:

These brats are very lucky that President Trump intervened in their situation. China has some of the harshest punishments for theft in the world. Shoplifting in China carries a minimum sentence of three years in prison and a maximum sentence of 10 years imprisonment, life sentence, or even death penalty. LiAngelo drives a Ferrari, which sells for about $400,000. His younger brother LaMelo drives a Lamborghini. Their older brother Lonzo just signed a lucrative multi-million dollar contract with the Lakers. Their father was running the Big Baller Brand, an athletic lifestyle brand that sells sneakers for $495 a pair.

What would possess then to steal abroad? Thou shall not steal….Rule number I of travel- never commit a crime in a foreign country it is not the US.

• they good boyz they dindu nuffin.

At some point the embarrassment and the contrast between media version and reality will have to wake up even the stupidest consumers, right?

Whether it’s the basketball thug “university students” or the clinton crime family, reality has to awaken the sleeper at some point. Or we’re doomed.

2. theresanne says:

Just heard from a friend working Air Traffic Control in Guam that Air Force One just passed by!

3. MaineCoon says:

President Trump did in 12 days what no prior president of the last 30 years did — set a good relational foundation with the the Asian Pacific nations, who now respect the USA, and righted our course of trade to be fair and free without taking advantage of USA.

Highly successful trip. Thank you President Trump!

• And he’s just getting started. We need to get the Congress-Critters sorted out, come this election cycle.

• MaineCoon says:

Yep. #1 priorities for us Deplorables. Out with the old. In with the new!

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

Then more people need to vote in the republican primaries against the incumbent RINOs. There’s only about 17% voter turnout in republican primaries. Low voter turnout tends to favor the incumbent.

• paulraven1 says:

This is the chief challenge of his presidency, I think — at this point at least. The strategy of schmoozing and charming them is not working. They don’t care. They’re corrupt political recidivists and impossible fools. This isn’t like a business and he can’t walk and find a new deal or dealmaker. We’re stuck with them. They’re happy to take him down and don’t care if they take down the party and the country. I’m ready for a more militant approach.

• We have to be very careful with your suggestion, or we’ll lose our ability to do anything at all. We have mid-terms coming up, let’s focus on that. It’s apparent that the dems/rinos have a vested interest in opposing our POTUS, and I’m sure that Pres. Trump has the dirt. Interesting times.

• Oldschool says:

Totally agree with Paul. “We’ll lose our ability to do anything at all”. That horse left the barn 11/8/16, with the exception of Gorsuch.
            All the make nice words and luncheons at the Whitehouse is a waste. “Winning hearts and minds” of people who have no hearts, minds or souls, is a ridiculously weak and ineffective approach. Sure hope POTUS has more in his arsenal and is willing to use it.

NUKE ‘EM

I really miss Howie.

• kiskiminetas says:

tearjr you are correct in what you said. Trump has been waking softly with the Rinos who oppose him and us. Now is not the time for a “militant” approach as it would embolden them to become more belligerent towards PDJT. They hate him and want to take him down but our Man Trump will continue to be “nice” to them. It is better for him to walk softly with them for now but when the time is right use the “Big Ugly Stick” on them. Make no mistake about it when it happens there will be repercussions throughout the political apparatus of Washington DC and around the USA, for the good of the country and its citizens.

• Orygun says:

When the time comes President Trump is way too clever to personally get involved. This will be the law and order part of his administration that will be taking out the trash. What they don’t get will be left to us to remove through the vote.

The only thing I would like to see right now is the enemedia dismantled. I am sick of the lies.

• I know what you mean tearjr.

When some call for “the more militant approach” Or “NUKE UM” I am wondering if they mean what I think they mean.

Perhaps they have a detailed plan past nuking and, well, military might.

If they do sharing them might be helpful.

Right now we seem to be moving forward with Pres Trump making progress.

We have a huge, complicated mess to clean up that will take longer than Trumps eight years and he know this.

I believe he is setting up things to go on with ( hopefully ) the person elected to follow him.

And so on and so on and so on.

If some of the posters here think that now is the time for nuking, shooting, physical revolution then could they please tell us why in more detail.

• Sayit2016 says:

Thank you Mr Sunshine !

• Remington says:

..Or before….I’d be happy if we could have this done by week’s end….Sooo much work to do…

• Carrie2 says:

tearjr, or remove them sooner in any and every way we can.

• piper567 says:

For those of you who follow The_Donald, they have a new sister-site called The_Congress where news and lists, not to mention memes, are to be found.
        Just this AM, I saw a link to the latest addition, which carries both sites simultaneously (+).
        They absolutely understand the importance of 2018.

• n1ghtcr4wler says:

for all that talk from the crooked media that Obama turned the focus to the pacific region he has accomplished absolutely nothing. Trump shows what a clown Obama really was

• Mary Angela says:

Very successful for POTUS and this Country. Glad the snarly press was slapped around a bit by Duterte. Perfect grand finale. Trump is getting more done in 12 days internationally, than the last two yumbo little President did in 16 years.

• Tegan says:

And all of us who support the Trump team need to shout it because you know the LSM will only find fault and give them absolutely no credit or even acknowledgement. It’s no longer a “resistance” it’s a declared war.

• piper567 says:

v nice summary MaineCoon.

4. Atticus says:

You’ll see the fruits of this trip for years to come.
    Hey World, America is BACK.
    DEAL WITH IT

5. skeinster says:

Love how he keeps the failures of previous admins re: American respect front and center.
    He’s not complaining, just stating the facts.

6. StanH says:

I love this guy, always pitching, always for the USA.

MAGA!

7. fedback says:

Great remarks. Relationships based on respect, very important

8. fleporeblog says:

This last question tells you how dumb the press really is. Getting too close to President Xi is now considered a bad thing. I guess they have no clue on the importance of Arabella singing in Mandarin to President Xi and his wife.

Everything our President has done with China 🇨🇳 has been planned to perfection! PM Modi from India 🇮🇳 visits the WH in late May and invites Ivanka to a Women’s Leadership Summit at the end of November. Jared and Ivanka are suppose to visit China 🇨🇳 in advance of our President’s visit. Their visit is cancelled because North Korea 🇰🇵 decides to test a nuclear bomb.

Ivanka attends a Women’s Summit in Japan 🇯🇵 a few days prior to our President’s visit. She returns home while our President begins his 12 day visit.

You have this wonderful two days in China 🇨🇳 where at the final event, President Xi and our President give incredible toasts to one another. Our President hammers home his toast by having his granddaughter sing in Mandarin to President Xi and his wife. She starts by calling them Grandpa and Grandma. President Xi’s wife can’t get enough of Arabella. She sings along for the final 45 seconds. The look on her face when the video was concluded was priceless. She was the first to start clapping.

You can bet your bottom dollar that our President promised President Xi and his wife that Ivanka and Arabella will visit China 🇨🇳 as soon as the issue with North Korea 🇰🇵 is resolved. Until that time he would not want to put their lives at risk.

Just an incredible man that completely understands the dynamics of foreign policy and human relationships. He will use everything in his arsenal to get it done! We are the luckiest people in the world to get to see this happening in our lifetime. Generations to come will be very envious of us.

9. prenanny says:

Told media to take a nap, TRUMP himself will be around and awake LOL

10. tappin52 says:

Now let him stay home and focus his energy on cleaning out the enemies within our government.

11. Dorothy Marcum says:

I am hard pressed to see WHY 3 thieves who were recorded stealing in a foreign country are of “importance” to our POTUS …. they are on video STEALING and embarassing our country and IMHO this was done to impune the POTUS trip while he was there
    Let them do the time …. I hope POTUS is simply paying lip service but of course if they are not set “free” his diplomacy will be seen as a “failure”
    I wish he’d say look these folks committed a SERIOUS crime and it is up to the government THERE to handle this

12. indiamaria2020 says:

Thanks for not Forgetting Us, Mr. President. Feels odd to have our POTUS actually speak for us.

13. Pam says:

May God keep our president safe. POTUS is a brilliant man.

14. MfM says:

The media will glom onto Trump leaving early… when he left on time. The security for his flight is intense and highly coordinated.

If he delayed 3-4 hours it would do more than inconvenience a few people, his safety would be compromised.

15. Pam says:

16. susanphd says:

i’m afraid the $300 billion in “stuff” that was sold in asia, is possibly military equipment. which may mean some wars are coming soon. perhaps with indonesia? lots of ISIS terrorists there intimidating the sea lanes.

• SoCalPatriot says:

We really appreciate your concern.

• Thank you for your concern.

• We cannot predict the future. The countries with which the deals were made are going to buy arms to protect themselves. There is nothing wrong with that. Pres Trump, right after he was inaugurated, spent considerable effort bringing our armed forces back up to full strength. Does that mean we are going to war somewhere? Peace through strength. And Pres Trump negotiated deals so that we get the contracts. That means jobs and money flowing here, which is good.

• Wendy says:

Peace thru strength. Just because PTrump sold lots of military equipment doesn’t mean there will be war. The opposite happened during the Cold War. Xi Jin ping China has imperialistic goals and wants to expand its territory. That’s why Japan, Vietnam, India etc. bought military equipment. China is investing $$$ in its military with stolen technology from other countries. It makes neighboring countries very nervous.

Another aspect is military equipment is one of few manufacturing industry that we can export besides natural gas and agricultural products. I can’t think of any other sector that we can export and lower the deficit fast. It’s sad but that’s the reality we are in now.

• joshua says:

concern troll warning….

17. susanphd says:

sharia law coming to the U.S. – starting with young girls? Protest!!

18. kjf says:

I dont think Barry is too happy with this trip. And that is A OK with me.

19. decisiontime16 says:

The dark side knows the importance of screwing up children. I hope this “thing” is a complete sales flop for Mattel as no decent loving parents would ever buy such an item for their little girls or allow it in their home.

“Thank you @Mattel for announcing me as the newest member of the @Barbie #Shero family! I’m proud to know that little girls everywhere can now play with a Barbie who chooses to wear hijab! This is a childhood dream come true,” said Muhammad, writing on Twitter.

“Shero” is a portmanteau of she and hero, referring to positive female role models.

Hello and welcome to the hijabi Olympics
    Rachel Shabi
    by Rachel Shabi
    Barbie confirmed the news on Monday, after an unveiling ceremony at Glamour magazine’s Women of the Year summit.

“Ibtihaj continues to inspire women and girls everywhere to break boundaries,” the company said on Twitter.

20. decisiontime16 says:

I am so very proud of President Trump on the world stage. His policies are something to be respected here and abroad. Honorable.

The more we see him the more diminished our former presidents and congress become. The light of truth reveals them.

21. Carolina Kat says:

I’m proud of our President and all he has achieved, how he was respected and honored, and what great things will come out of his hard work for our country, But I also confess to wanting him home again, safe and sound. I’ll breathe easier when I know he is back and taking up the helm on the awful politics going on in his absence. Wish he would muzzle McConnell and the usual traitors.

One thing is for certain, we missed our President while he was abroad. It’s very telling that the leadership in Washington acted like true rats scampering in the dark. Play time is over Chinless Mitch.

The Boss is Back! YAY!

22. California Assembly Bill 1887 prevents the use state money to travel to states with laws they disagree with.
    The following states are currently subject to California’s ban on state-funded and state-sponsored travel:

Alabama
    Kansas
    Kentucky
    Mississippi
    North Carolina
    South Dakota
    Tennessee
    Texas

Yet they will fund their UCLA basketball team to travel to the communist country of China who runs over civilians with tanks. I can’t get the hell out of here soon enough!

23. Watcher says:

Schools have been cleaning up the messes for athletes. You can’t teach them anything if you are part of the problem.
    UCLA should kick their butts out when they land in U.S..

• MfM says:

I agree, but they will just go pro. I’d like to see some meaningful consequences.

• H.R. says:

Yup, the players could turn pro, but it’s going to cost them millions. I’m not familiar with these three players, but the pro scouts like to see them play college ball for enough years to demonstrate they are pro material. That could mean 1, 2, or 3 years. If they are signed as undrafted free agents, they will probably get sent to the European minor leagues and their contracts will be measured in thousands, not millions of dollars.

No doubt those three players will find out the sunglasses will cost them much more than $700 dollars.

• mimbler says:

I could be wrong, but I don’t think UCLA can discipline them for something that “allegedly” happened in another country. Remember, there was no trial, so they are presumed innocent. Plus UCLA will be motivated to do nothing so that it doesn’t affect their sports team.

24. melski says:

Ok now I am wondering. When President Trump got on AF1 the pool report and the picture say and show him wearing a blue tie. However when he gave the impromptu news conference a short time later his tie was red? Maybe he spilled soup on is tie and had to change or it was not actually the correct picture from the news conference? 🙂

25. Ivehadit says:

WE LOVE YOU, DONALD AND MELANIA! SO PROUD OF YOU! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON OUR BEHALF!! It has not gone unnoticed, that I can tell you. 🙂 🙂

Hurry home-we have missed you so!

26. In Az says:

We all know UCLA will not do a flipping thing to punish those thug players.

The thieves should have gone to prison. Too bad President Trump did not let those thugs squirm for a while, let them stay in a Chinese prison for a few weeks. Then get them released.

President Trump is too nice. He should know by now that no matter how nice he is the attacks will come at him even harder.

27. daizeez says:

Idiots at Fox are showing this impromptu presser now (11:57 est) and saying “moments ago”.

28. Carrie2 says:

Everyone, save today’s blog and forward to all your contacts. I have sent this email address to all mine and since almost all support Trump may not take time to come here so up to us to get it to them each and every time. So much happened in those 12 days that were almost existential and 3 idiots stealing can’t take that away, but America will proper and hopefully these 3 get real punishment! Again this has MAGA by Trump. Share the joy and happiness and the beauty of Melania to all to shade out the former female.

29. CiscoKid says:

Happy here that the President is on his way home.
    🇺🇸👏🇺🇸

30. Pam says:

31. Miss America says:

Statement from UCLA Chancellor expressing gratitude to “everyone who helped” get the players home, but doesn’t mention PDJT.

UCLA was virulently anti-Trump and put out a statement after the Access Hollywood tapes. They have gone full lefty. As a UCLA graduate, I have been acutely embarrassed.

I hope the athletes are kicked off the team.

32. Donna in Oregon says:

I heard President Trump say he generated $300 billion worth of business for the USA. Then I heard $1 trillion dollars worth of business. Sorry the rest of it was background noise.

GDP will be more than 4%. For sure.

I hear military jets here in Oregon. Anyone else hear more than usual activity? I have. It is so nice to hear it 🙂

33. James W Crawford says:

POTUS stopping in Hawaii?

Going to Waikiki beach or Hanama Bay?

Will we be treated to photos or video of FLOTUS in a bikini?

34. TreeClimber says:

“Q If you had to point to one thing that you feel like you accomplished, that you got done that you could tell the American about, what is it?” What do you know, they accidentally asked a reasonable question!

35. daughnworks247 says:

Dancing at my house.
    Had a bet with husband for $5 we might be getting Subic Bay/or equal, back again.
    After all this talk of the geo-strategic location of the Philippines, my bet is safe.
    Yes, yes, yes.
    Protect those shipping lanes and push back against China.

36. blakeney says:

there is no White Privilege. There is only Black Privilege and it is almost absolute.

37. zucccchini says:

Has anyone noticed that the WH leaks have sort of STOPPED since Preibus left and Kelly took over? or is there just too much going on outside the WH to report them.