During a previously scheduled meeting with the cabinet, President Donald Trump delivers remarks about the terrorist attack yesterday in New York City and the diversity lottery immigration program, and subsequent chain migration policy, that was used by the terrorist to enter the United States and bring 23 additional people with him.

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Legislation, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Refugees, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

223 Responses to President Trump Delivers Remarks on NYC Terrorist Attack During Cabinet Meeting (Video)…

1. Apfelcobbler says:

Tucker opening segment is “America is not a game show”.

2. hugofitch1 says:

Time to go long bollards:

So Andrew Cuomo ended with some generic boilerplate about how they’ll never change us:
    “We go forward together. And we go forward stronger than ever. We’re not going to let them win…We’ll go about our business. Be New Yorkers. Live your life. Don’t let them change us.”

But they are changing us. I’ve written before about what I’ve called the Bollardization of the Western World: the open, public areas of free cities are being fenced in by bollards, as, for example, German downtowns were after the Berlin Christmas attack, and London Bridge and Westminster Bridge were after two recent outbreaks of vehicular jihad. This is a huge windfall for bollard manufacturers – Big Bollard – and doubtless it’s a huge boost for the economy, if your town’s nimble enough to approve the new bollard plant on the edge of town, or if your broker is savvy enough to divest your tech stocks and go big on the bollard sector. As I write, Geraldo is on Fox demanding to know why this bike path wasn’t blocked off with concrete barriers.

Why? Why does every public place have to get uglified up just because Geraldo doesn’t want to address the insanity of western immigration policies that day by day advance the interests of an ideology explicitly hostile to our civilization? Instead Geraldo wants to tighten up vehicle rental. Why? Why should you have to lose an extra 15 minutes at an already sclerotic check-in counter because Hertz and Avis and UHaul have to run your name through the No-Rent list? Why should open, free societies become closed, monitored, ugly, cramped and cowering?

• hugofitch1 says:

Pardon the lack of quote marks around the whole thing. I’m not to be mistook for the great Steyn.

• Mia C says:

Great post by Steyn. Glad you cleared that up. For the record finding it and sharing it is second only to writing something that good. Steyn’s a national treasure. Even though I’m not sure where the hell he’s from (where IS he from anyway, UK or Canada?) If all immigrants were like Steyn (or even a decent percentage of them) I’d be a lot more gung ho about immigration. But I do treasure our few immigrants who contribute and actually like us the way he does.

• Lucille says:

He was born in Canada, went to school in England, remains a Canadian citizen who lives in New Hampshire with his wife and kiddies.

• nimrodman says:

outstanding. catch him on Tucker Carlson today, about 45 minutes in.

• hugofitch1 says:

He’s become quite the regular on Tucker.

• Mia C says:

Tucker is so awesome I almost want to turn my t.v. back on. But instead I catch the clips on Youtube. FOX is untrustworthy, but Tucker, Steyn, Hannity, Dobbs, Bartiromo, Kimberly G and a few others are saving the place. I like Jesse Watters too.
          –If they hadn’t pulled so much b.s. during the election with MeAgain Kelly and the likes I wouldn’t be missing their bright spots.

• nimrodman says:

Thanks, hugo, I might not have come across that article if you hadn’t posted.

A great comment from the comments section:

L J O’Neale • Nov 1, 2017 at 17:01
      As far as those parroting that “Allahu Akbar” is a perfectly innocuous, even reverent, phrase, one needs not to ignore context. “It’s important to have your health” means one thing when your mother says it, but something quite different when said by Vinnie the Legbreaker.

3. I just went to Russian youtube channel, which is making money of people, who speak Russian and won lottery…Oh my, they are waiting any day now, that that our president will be indicted…It’s just a horror, they don’t care what happened in NY, all they care that our government body would not allow PT to cancel the program…And example they are bringing up that, they (government) did’t not allow PT to finish and replace Obamacare…

4. Miss America says:

I know that this is an obvious statement to Treepers, but I must get it off my chest.

Our government has failed us.

Nay, our government has BETRAYED us.

The one purpose of government, which is defense of its citizens, has been ignored…trampled…vomited upon…by the very ones who swore an OATH to do such.

Our betrayal has been orchestrated by both Democrats and Republicans.

They have let the very scum of the earth into our beloved country so that they can terrorize, murder, and maim free people.

Why? For profit? For the sake of “diversity”? Have they been blackmailed? Have they been compromised?

Make no mistake. Satan is knocking on our door. He is running people over with rented trucks and blowing them up with homemade bombs. Do you ever wonder why the attacks by Islam have only become worse since the 1990s? It is no coincidence. That is when our leaders finally succeeded in throwing God out…out of our schools, our courts, our holidays, our public buildings and institutions. And God, because He allows us to be a free people, has allowed Satan in. Add to that the abortions, the drug use, the violence and crime, the celebration of gay coupling as a sacrament….it is truly a testament to God’s infinite mercy that He has not abandoned us all.

Our earthly hope is, for now, in President Trump and his allies…in all of us who support him. God establishes leaders on this earth, and I have no doubt that President Trump is an answer to prayer. I encourage all of you to keep praying for his protection and for his wisdom.

Our heavenly hope, is of course, in the LORD. There are many verses of scripture that can apply right now, but this one has filled my heart right now. “Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.” (Psalm 20:7)

Stay safe, friends.

5. Mia C says:

Trump always figures out the right reaction. Ending this “diversity lottery” is absolfriggin’lutely the way to go. What an awful thing to have foisted on us anyway. I’m a minority myself, but just the name MEANS IMPORT PEOPLE UNLIKE AMERICANS ALREADY HERE. That’s what the name means. What a horror show. I love Trump so much. I can’t donate today (due to poverty and health bills, etc). I only donate small amounts, but I’m so happy that WE are the ones causing the Trump campaign record fundraising which he badly needs to keep our revolution going. If anyone can donate today please do. I’ll be back there with you in a few weeks as part of this glorious cause. Try to donate regularly, even if it’s just small amounts. That is why he is working for US instead of the traitorous, globalist mega-donors like every single other president of my lifetime. Diversity lottery! What utter globalist nonsense. No wonder we got terrorized as a direct result. What else could come of such a thing? That and more welfare mooching, job stealing, forcing our kids to have to fund foreign language programs instead of getting their own education, and other absolute garbage.

• Publius2016 says:

It’s a no brainer! Fools in Congress have the bill already: RAISE ACT…change the name to the Defense Act and it’ll sail through Congress and President Trump can sign before he leaves for Asia! Dear Fools in Congress, get it done.

6. yucki says:

Discussion with Dr Bill Warner on NYC jihad attack

7. all those MUSLIMS that HARM AMERICANS ON OUR SOIL, ID HAVE SENT TO GITMO TO HAVE A MILITARY TRIBUNAL THEN EXECUTED
    THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN, and take this out of civilian COURT HANDS.

• dayallaxeded says:

They are not entitled to that much due process. They are not uniformed soldiers of a Geneva Convention abiding nation, nor citizen criminals. They are murdering, psychopathic saboteurs–catch ’em, question them, kill them immediately by whatever means is the cheapest; let hogs dispose of the remains.