A Trick or Treat Halloween At The White House – Video…

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump greet trick-or-treaters at the White House during the annual Halloween event:

This entry was posted in FLOTUS, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

118 Responses to A Trick or Treat Halloween At The White House – Video…

1. Too cute. I am continually amazed that FLOTUS can wear those beautiful shoes for such long periods. I think my feet would fall off if I tried to wear heels like that for even 10 minutes.

2. whatfreshnell says:

So happy not to see our President and First Lady wearing creepy costumes. I get a good feeling of calm normalcy and American tradition via responsible grown-ups. The children are totally adorable!

• WVPatriot says:

I second your observations, whatfreshnell.

• amwick says:

Thought popped into my head… with his (and her) schedule, they may not have had time for that. It doesn’t matter, they look wonderful..

• I just mentioned to Mrs. RedLeg how nice, normal and everyday this was. If you haven’t seen it, just take a look for a while. PDJT truly loves children and you can truly see the empathy in FLOTUS’s eyes, especially with the very young girls.

All American … #MAGA!!

• Minnie says:

That’s because Mr. President shows the dignity and respect deserving of the greatest nation in the world.

And he’s all ours!!

#MAGA

• Bugsdaddy says:

I know right! Moochelle never took hers off for eight yearsπŸ˜‚

• Agree, however Melania would look gorgeous in pretty much anything.

• Annie says:

I watched all 27 min of it…so adorable..re the costumes..I think that since people would want a pix with them both..that having them in costume would not have been as optimal..I know I would have wanted to see them..

• WSB says:

Same! I was just mesmerized by the the skeletons at 18 min, and the tinyest firefighter at 21min. Not to mention the princess and the two T-Rex’s as SD posted!

Thank you, SD for posting this. How uplifting that our POTUS and FLOTUS would be so gracious in hosting this fun night for the kids!

Reminds me of the anticipation with the Trump Tower Lobby Cam but shorter…LOL! Really cute!

• diddle40 says:

I really hate Halloween. It has the appearance of evil. All those witches and ghouls.

What an uninspiring theme to saddle anyone, let alone children, with.

• MTeresa says:

I have evolved into really disliking Halloween as well. I suspect that it’s the extreme commercialization of it. I believe it tends to stunt creativity. When you don’t have much, you can’t just go to a party store and buy something cheap from China off the shelf. Now everything is so excessive. It’s not just a pumpkin and some Indian corn, it’s zombies and who can outdo ugliness in costumes.

I’m glad our current first family can celebrate with the children and make it a fun affair.I guess I’m an old fuddy duddy and believe it’s for children to wear costumes. Creeps me out to see some of the get ups for adults.

• Somewhere in Dixie says:

Before Halloween went commercial, it was the eve of all souls. November 1st is all saints day and November 2nd all souls day. Hallows eve.

• Keln says:

Costumes per se, I agree. However I think Trump would have looked great in a replica uniform of the Commander in Chief from the Revolutionary War. Not necessarily with a wig and hat, but just the uniform, historically accurate as a nod to Washington. Classy, fun, and honoring our nation all at the same time.

3. bessie2003 says:

This is such a nice contrast to the types of blow-outs the previous Administration used the White House for. Rebuilding respect for the People’s House. Nice! Happy Halloween!

4. tazz2293 says:

I thank God everyday that we have normal people, normal everyday Americans back in the White House and running this country.

I believe many of us forget that we are in the trenches everyday living and dying with the latest Breaking News story. Most Americans who love and support this country and who support President Trump are every day working Joe’s who just want to provide for their families, pay their bills, save for retirement and take care of their kids. Most don’t have the time for the 24/7/365 day to day grind of politics, they’re too busy trying to survive. Many are woke and know the truth, this is why President Trump’s supporters never waver. Even if they don’t have time for the grind of everyday politics they are aware.

Seeing our great President and the First lady being normal everyday people, which they are, goes a long way to provide a level of calm and comfort to all Americans who do understand what is at stake and why President Trump was elected.

5. daughnworks247 says:

Hey, check out the pumpkins, carved for every President.
    Very cool. Deocorations are spectacular. Melania is a natural at this kind of event. President Trump looks like he is having a terrific time.

6. WVPatriot says:

Donald J. Trump — Our President of the United States of America, Melania Trump — Our First Lady of the United States of America — and their brilliant family make me proud to be an American.

7. Lost in Vegas says:

Absolutely love the spiders. Is this President great or what!!

8. drdeb says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE our President and our First Lady!

9. Pam says:

Yes, our president was truly enjoying this in every way. It was cute watching some of the kids asking him to sign autographs. Melania is very loving and gentle with children in general and she’s no different here. It was very fun to watch.

10. Jan Denny says:

I love President Trump and his beautiful wife. They are so genuine and in tune with regular, ordinary people. There is no pretense about them. So glad that God blessed us with them.

11. Minnie says:

Thank you, President and First Lady Trump, putting fun back into Halloween.

Looks like a happy time!

Well done πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

12. sundance says:

13. Did we ever see a Halloween festivity celebrated in an Obama White House or was it just considered Halloween all year long:?

14. Gov Jay says:

Another traditional, family-oriented event hosted by President Trump and the First Lady… but you can just hear the Marxist media with their… “too many white kids” talking point…

15. sundance says:

16. John Doe says:

I seriously need to get a life. I watched this entire video with an ear to ear grin and absolutely loved every nanosecond of it. I love our President and First Lady.

17. moe2004 says:

I don’t worry about assholes in the White House, best feeling evah…

• No worries at all Moe2004, the assholes are in the Dept. of State, DOJ, FBI, CIA, Congress. Trump was handing out candy for non swamp dwellers. Just love these optics and the joy the President and First Lady bring to the office.

18. Tonawanda says:

It is impossible to love and respect this man more, and our beautiful First Lady, so gracious and loving.

This is not a bogus PR opportunity.

This is Trump yet again calling on his boundless energy to reaffirm America and our happy traditions.

I realize many Christians object to Halloween, and their perspective is understandable.

Many Americans though have innocent fun with Halloween, a little bit of pre-Christmas for the children, a little bit of Mardi Gras for the younger adults.

The Halloween yard ornaments are soon replaced with Christmas lights in neighborhoods all across America.

Trump understands and affirms what we all share. Such a kind and gentle man.

• DebbieUK says:

Yes I’m not keen on Halloween .It has lately been imported into the UK ,but my teaching as a child was that All Hallows’ Eve was not a night to be out amongst evil. I guess it stuck with me but the children have fun.

19. linda4298 says:

They should have brought the grandchildren through the line.

20. CaliVet says:

Was anyone dressed as DJT? I didn’t watch the whole vid.

21. Dawna says:

Really cute. Well done!
    And I am happy to see the several Secret Service men very close by and alert.

22. LandoftheFreeHomeoftheBrave says:

So fun to watch! Thank you!

23. LafnH2O says:

I LOVE OUR President and First Lady!!
    &
    ‘Merica πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
    😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

24. RyderLee says:

Sundance and Crew , Thank you for sharing this fun video of
    President Trump and Melania and the Trick or Treaters !
    MAGA Awesome πŸ’–

25. CaptainNonno says:

Awesome. Hope they don’t skip over Thanksgiving.

26. Isn’t it wonderful that President Trump doesn’t spend all his time playing golf…..

27. pattyloo says:

around 18:20 a kid in a full body skeleton suit with a red MAGA hat. Then, at 25:00 Sarah Huckabee comes with her kids. I watched the whole thing and loved it.

• wondering999 says:

Sarah’s little kids are adorable! And it looks like Sarah is still in her work clothes too πŸ™‚ Thanks pattyloo, I would have missed this.

• LandoftheFreeHomeoftheBrave says:

Oh, thanks for noting that… and if you listen to the music going on at the time, the word “HERO” is sung right as she walks up – which is perfect. She’s great.

• MTeresa says:

I really admire Sarah Huckabee Sanders. If she can keep up with DJT, she’s aces in my book. Plus she has a pretty sweet little family. Three little ones!!!! She’s amazing!

28. WhistlingPast says:

Is this the best President and First Lady ever or what?! πŸ˜€

29. Patriot1783 says:

Awwwww how sweet. The fun music, great costumes, amazing carved President pumpkins and a real President and the First Lady handing out goodies.
    Makes ya wish could trick or treat again πŸ˜„

30. georgiafl says:

31. Founding Fathers Fan says:

If Obama controlled Halloween, would he take all the candy from the kids trick-or-treated and give it to the kids who didn’t trick-or-treat?

32. Pretty sure that was George Snufalupogus in the minion costume πŸ˜„

33. Patriot1783 says:

Omarosa cuts rope line @5:20 into video and grabs her wayward child πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

34. millwright says:

Simply great to see the “First Family” recognizing traditional American values and celebrations with a little added “spoof” to the White House for the season ! Its been a very, very long time since our nation has had a President and First Lady so openly welcoming to the public – and especially the coming generations !

35. n1ghtcr4wler says:

I see someone dressed as Rex Tillerson

• thesavvyinvester says:

Lol! Side note. PDJT has said he was a better dad than husband and I think grand-dad fits as well. Both President Trump and 1st Lady Melania are genuine and comfortable in their own skin and it shows, as they relate to everyone. We are sooooo blessed…

36. Texanfree says:

Thanks for posting, Sundance. Just makes me feel good to see our President and First Lady interacting with the kids.

37. Itsme says:

Thank The Good Lord above for our FLOTUS & POTUS, such a refreshing change from the past 12 to 16 years

38. Michelle says:

Questa e mia prima donna. che bellisima è la mia prima signora! Così orgoglioso, di un latino originale, americano italiano!