Throughout the past several years CNN has lost all credibility and spiraled themselves into such diminished brand value they are now routinely subjected to snark and ridicule at their inaccurate reporting.

Every attempt CNN has made to try and push-back against their tarnished image has only backfired and made matters worse.

You’ll probably remember CNN going so far as to attack a kid for making a meme of their Trump propaganda with a wrestling gif/video.  And who can forget the thousands of hours of research to declare the villain in 2016 presidential election was actually Pokemon.

In essence CNN has attempted to stop people from pointing out their insufferable idiocy by creating even more insufferable news idiocy.  As a direct result CNN is now the representative embodiment of “fake news.”

So, get this… The smart-set within the CNN corporate branding team decided to roll out a campaign to recover their image using Apples and Bananas, yes bananas, SEE HERE.  However, it only took a few minutes before, well, yup – their campaign backfires again:

CTH couldn’t resist…

And my all time CNN favorite:

This entry was posted in Humor & Quizzes, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

178 Responses to CNN Unveils “Credibility Recovery Campaign” Using Apples and Bananas – Fails Miserably…

1. Lanna says:

The monkey and banana problem is a classic toy problem in artificial intelligence, specifically in logic programming and planning.

There’s a monkey in a room, a bunch of bananas suspended from the ceiling out of the monkey’s reach. Also in the room is a chair and a stick. How does the monkey get the bananas?

Ask CNN.

2. Landslide says:

Pleeeeaaasssse, President Trump….tweet about these fruity people!!!! As Uncle Si would say, “It’s on like Donkey Kong!” Go get ’em!!

3. Stringy theory says:

LMAO at this thread!!

4. ezpz2 says:

What fruitcakes! (With apologists to fruitcakes)

5. So CNN showed me a banana. That is a fact. But since they always make up news and the truth they tried to tell me that it is an apple. “That’s a banana!” ” No, we are CNN. We never lie. That is an apple.” So they basically agreed that they make up facts and try to present them as the truth. That is what I got out of this video.

6. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Amazing! CNN really is a glutton 4 punishment.

7. Kathleen Rady says:

Is that Apple/banana video a spoof of CNN? It sounded like that Stelter guy from CNN but it has to be a spoof.

8. Wraith says:

Oh, the memes and vids that will soon result…

“This is a baby. Some people might try to tell you it’s a clump of cells. They might scream, ‘clump of cells, clump of cells, clump of cells,’ over and over again. They might put clump of cells in all caps. You might even start to believe this is a clump of cells. But it’s not. This is a baby.”

“This is a man. Some people might try to tell you it’s a woman. They might scream, ‘woman, woman, woman,’ over and over again. They might put woman in all caps. You might even start to believe this is a woman. But it’s not. This is a man.”

Roll with it, my legions of alt-Right culture warriors!! 😀

9. Harry Lime says:

Liz Wheeler on the Banana News Network…

10. woohoowee says:

This is a banana:

[FLASHBACK] On CNN Susan Rice blames the internet video for Benghazi

11. sunnydaze says:

CNN is not Bananas CNN is not Bananas CNN is not Bananas

12. Vince says:

This is Hong Kong…

13. WonkoTheSane says:

How many fingers am I holding up Winston?

14. Frank says:

Damn, Sundance, you keep plenty of ammo stocked-up for just such an occasion, eh? I love it! I hope those nitwits at CNN see every one of your tweets. Hell, I hope everyone in the English-speaking world sees them.

15. M. Mueller says:

I’ve been delving into all kinds of stuff today – until my head hurts. It feels good to come here and laugh, and to laugh at CNN makes it great!!

Who knew that CNN was actually good for anything?

16. andi lee says:

Infowars’ ‘Warroom’, Owen Shroyer goes bananas for CNN. LOL!

17. rumpole2 says:

CNN need a bigger boat….

18. sundance says:

• wheatietoo says:

Perfect. Love it.

I can’t decide which one I like better…the one with a Banana instead of the apple, or this one.

Wouldn’t you love to be a fly on the wall at the corporate meeting where they bring in whoever thought of this “FactsFirst” rebranding scheme, and ask him…”What the hell were you thinking?!”
      Haaaa.

19. Troublemaker10 says:

I can’t stop laughing! 😀

20. Troublemaker10 says:

21. Troublemaker10 says:

Some of these are good too (from PalinUSA twitter link above)! Here’s one of my favorites….

22. Radiopatriot says:

THIS… is a fruit.
    CNN has loads of them. Many on the anchor desk.
    One of them is a real lemon.

23. This stuff is hilarious! I had to get in on the fun too! CNN, Trump is still winning!

24. Yankee Doodler says:

This is our constitution of our republic. But this is a banana. We think the banana is the better constitution. CNN, bringing you a better way to think.

25. POP says:

Fake News and CNN will be linked forever in the public mind.

Like fish and chips.
    Like cheese and burger.
    Like the Clinton Foundation and $149 (?) million in contributions to “play”.
    Even the distant Australian govt “donated” millions to the Foundation so Hillary would talk to them when Secretary of State.

A 2020 Presidential campaign ad made in heaven.

26. JimmyJack says:

The_Donald is having a field day with this.

27. KBR says:

CNN. They’ve gone totally bananas.

Do not consume poisoned apples from those weirdos.

28. RAC says:

Isn’t it more usual to accuse people of mixing apples and oranges?
    So according to cnn it’s an orange that identifies as a bannana.
    I know an off switch that identifies as an off switch.

29. CNN’s applephobic hatespeech is sickening. What if it identifies as a banana?

CNN identifies as a legitimate news source after all.

30. SPMI says:

Ok I surrender
    This is the funniest thing I have ever enjoyed on CTH.
    I am in stitches. Hysterical!

31. jmclever says:

I think I have it! James OKeefe has a MAGA operative inside the CNN public relations team! Why else would they keep shooting themselves I the foot? I mean, nobody’s that stupid, are they? 😂😂😂

32. Kerry Gimbel says:

CNN being lampooned is pure heaven!

33. Mike diamond says:

C N N = the communist news network, they win the fruit cake award for most fake news !!! They are nuts!!!!!

34. CountryclassVulgarian says:

I would ROTFLMBO at CheNN but that would be too easy so I’ll just ROTF&L!!!!!