President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump travel to Las Vegas to visit with victims of the Mandalay Bay shooting and thank the incredible law enforcement and first responders.

Together the President and First Lady visited the University Medical Center to in Las Vegas to thank the hospital staff, doctors, nurses and medical teams who treated the victims and saved multiple lives:

Pictures upon arrival in Las Vegas:

This entry was posted in Heros, Mandalay Bay Massacre, media bias, Melania Trump, Police action, President Trump, Rescue Missions, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

66 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Visit University Medical Center in Las Vegas…

1. The Boss says:

Real Americans are proud of our President and First Lady.

• FofBW says:

“Real American’s” indeed!!

• webgirlpdx says:

Those pictures give me goosebumps…..

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Amen!–

Oh, I love that guy, Our president Trump and Our First Lady. They represent us Real Americans very well. Their heartfelt messages are what we all would have said too.

My heart is overflowing with gratitude today for we have someone who is standing in the gap for us and speaking out for us.

• Fe says:

Amen GC. This grandmother of 4 feels exactly as you do. I love him and Melania so much, I am very protective of them both as I am for all of the Trumps.

Key word: marvel. Watching DJT all these years, never suspecting I was watching a very special man being trained by God to become the greatest President this country will ever have is a marvel. I think back and marvel over how every single thing that he did with his life has prepared him for this assignment God clearly chosen him for, I mean its jaw dropping marvelous stuff.

And then there is Melania. Here comes the tears…so grateful to have a strong beautiful caring loving woman as our First Lady. They are both authentic no phony baloney people. How proud are we of these two marvelous people. God has chosen them both and prepared them both for years knowing one day our country would be praying and crying out to God to save our Republic. And I marvel at it all. Every single day.

• Blue Ridge Mts Va says:

I love our President, Praise the Lord for him! Praise God for our FLOTUS! Thank God for our first responders and police!

2. Pam says:

Here’s a link for the next presser with POTUS. Thanks for posting the wonderful pics Sundance.

• fleporeblog says:

Just absolutely incredible and so heartfelt! Thank you God for the gift we call our President. Everything that has occurred recently to our Great Country needed the love and devotion from a President that loves you and all of us! I was not sure that we would ever be provided this gift. Thank you the the 2nd chance! I hope and pray we don’t let either you or our President down!

3. farmhand1927 says:

When Americans have suffered loss and are experiencing great pain, President and Mrs. Trump are there for them. Their genuine concern, love, appreciation and compassion then spreads across the nation and helps all of us who grieve and hurt for our countrymen.

• So true Farmhand.

To everyone, especially the survivors and their families, Pres Trump said ” We have a great country and we will be there for you”.

In that simple statement all of us can see the kind of America Pres Trump is Making Great Again.

• farmhand1927 says:

Hope Rep. Kevin McCarthy saw firsthand today what this nation means to President Trump and what this President means to America. Time to put agendas aside and work with him so he can do the job we hired him to do.

• Southern Son says:

Aint. Gone. Happen.
          The GlobalCommieProg Repugs are already defining how Tax Reform will be Resisted.
          P45 has So much Courage, Fortitude, Determination, and Compassion/Passion, that He shows his Concern and Love for Americans, while They can’t help themselves, but default to Politics. In Everything.
          He Ain’t a Politician.
          He’s an American Patriot First!
          God Bless the Man.

• I hope so too farmhand.

You would think they would have noticed by now.

• Sayit2016 says:

President Trump goes every time Americans have been in crisis. Every time.

• Sayit2016 says:

President Trump goes every time Americans have been in crisis. Every time.

• flova says:

You can’t fake the First Couple’s genuineness.

Every time I see and hear our President and the First Lady I literally stop and thank God. After the horror of the last 8 years and those who have nearly destroyed this great country and our way of life, we prayed, we persisted, we voted and we elected a real American hero, President Donald Trump.

He calls others heroes but to give up a comfortable life where he was accepted and admired by both sides, only to be mocked, attacked, threatened with assassination, hated and trashed by the entire mainstream media complex, his own party, Dems, liberals, fake conservatives, Marxists, you name it, everyone but we the people who have supported him from the beginning, is proof he is a real hero and leader.

• Tegan says:

That’s why I get so angry and disgusted with people like Michael Moore, Jimmy Kimmel, Stephanie Rhuel, etc. they will not see the love of country and it’s people by POTUS and Flotus…no credit ever given for making the effort to go where needed, to offer real support…not just the trite “you are in our thoughts”…giving their own funds to communities and organizations…and generally working non-stop to make MAGA. I truly despise the liberals that only want to destroy us and are such hateful, evil, greedy people. Spit on them and their houses!

• Sayit2016 says:

I could not agree more….. I am so proud he is our Leader.

• woohoowee says:

And he’s doing it for free! Trump45 is taking all the abuse for us and working non-stop for us for no money vs congress is too lazy to work and they’re taking our money to lay around on, not to mention they’re being paid off by globalists who seek the destruction of our way of life.

4. FofBW says:

What all of these tragedies have done is demonstrate the compassion, leadership and love President Trump has for America and the people.

Sorry Deep State. You LOOSE!

• ladyliberty11 says:

And we love him! This incredible man reflects the bravery, sacrifice, courage and heroism of our fellow Americans, who from Houston to Florida to Las Vegas, always rise to the occasion and – through their selfless acts for their fellow citizens, no matter their color, age, religion, or political beliefs – shine a brilliant white light of hope and love over heaven and earth.

Hang your heads in shame NFL protesters – our thin blue line, doctors, nurses, first responders, neighbors, family and friends are our HEROES!!!! God bless America and God bless the fallen and wounded, heroes all.

• olderwiser21 says:

Lose…..

5. Pam says:

6. Kerry Gimbel says:

And as usual the slimey press was more interested in politics

7. Sharon says:

Mr. President and Mrs. Trump are both natural in their concern and presentation. They are not thinking about “What is the right thing to say here?” They are simply expressing their thoughts.

Their presence is a blessing, cumulatively so as these episodes have required them in Texas, in Florida, in Puerto Rico, and today in Nevada.

8. MIKE says:

Be careful, Mr. President, and First Lady. Secret Service, guard our leaders.
    I just don’t trust Sin City.

9. Cindy says:

That’s my president right there.

10. 94corvette says:

You have to admire how engaged our President Trump is with just everyday people. He was in PR yesterday, returned late and was in LV today. I don’t know about everyone else, but the daily whine of the demos and media have become just noise, meaningless noise. I love this president, he is the real deal.

11. eugeneantenucci says:

What a difference between the care, concern and leadership of our President and First Lady as compared to what our country had suffered through for eight long years – thank you for posting the videos and photos.

12. grandmotherpatriot says:

I am happy to hear that Our President Trump and FLOTUS meet with the victims of this horrendous tragedy.

13. Pam says:

The above link I posted (RSBN), the event has started!

14. CheetoGuido says:

Such a big difference from our past president. President Trump and FLOTUS are a breath of fresh air and give everyday people encouragement and support to keep going during difficult times. SO BLESSED to have him as OUR President.

15. Blacksmith8 says:

oh noes. she’s got those lady shoes on again!

16. G3 says:

Show more love for those that grace our lives— Amen, Mr.President!

17. fleporeblog says:

One things that TREX said that sticks out for me is the fact that Our Lion loves his country and its people! I never doubt that LOVE for one second! I truly believe that is what the Left, Rhinos, MSM, NFL, Globalist, Antifa, CoC, Big Club etc. hate most about him. No President is suppose to love us more than them! I speak a lot of Trumpism and the fact that it will be here long past my time. The #1 reason is because of the LOVE our President has for our country. You can’t get that out of peoples minds! It will be an expectation going forward!

• keebler AC ovfefe says:

After working so hard to elect Trump, and seeing I made the correct decision supporting him…….I do love referring to him now as…….PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP!!! It’s also been a thing of beauty to watch Melania take on her role so spectacularly and with such natural grace.

• Sayit2016 says:

TREX is learning how DC works….ignore them or the non-story becomes a story. He was smart not to answer the question- why respond to what never happened. He was saying sorry guys not going to get in the dirt with you. The is no way those words crossed his lips. No way. Gotta love those comments from” Officials”. Really ? name them. I’m waiting.

Case in point….. CNN headline “Rex Tillerson kind of admitted he called Trump a ‘moron’ – CNNPolitics”

I despise these bastards.

18. keebler AC ovfefe says:

So amazing!!
    To step into a hospital and give moral support to those who went through a harrowing ordeal, I simply have no words. He invited them to the WH! Melania, First Lady accompanying the President as moral support to him is class and compassion.

Manchelle never went to visit victims and the only time she did was to go see some non-victim Saudi Royal or the Boston bomber himself?

19. Mike diamond says:

I’m so thankful for President Trump and the First Lady they are for Real !!!!!!! The light will shine and we will know who all were behind this evil tragedy ! Right now we nerd to pray for those who were injured and the family’s who lost their loved ones!!!!! Darkness can never over come the light !

20. Mike diamond says:

We need to pray,my spelling is bad sorry!!!

21. bearsgrrr says:

Wow. Striking difference between 44 & 45. I googled Obama+Orlando Shooting. No images at all of Obama with “normal” people. Just giving speeches and putting flowers on a memorial (while protected from “normals” by the SS. Without actually researching I’m willing to bet President Trump has shaken more hands, talked to more regular people in his first 10 months than Obama did his entire 8 years.

• In Az says:

Yep. Obama never acknowledged his own supporters except for a photo op to push legislation.

Obama never met with citizens who were injured in terror attacks. Imam Obama only associates with Wall Street billionaires.

22. cats23 says:

Wounded people gave up their Ambulance “seats” for others they felt needed it more…
    Makes me cry.
    Americans are Beautiful Wonderful people!! The most Generous and Selfless! Good Hearted! I lived in another country for 22 years so I can compare.

23. NJF says:

I agree with all
    Who have commented “thank God for POTUS & FLOTUS!”

24. woohoowee says:

Words cannot describe the bravery that the whole world witnessed on Sunday night. Americans defied death and hatred with love and with courage. When the word — and the worst of humanity strikes — and strike it did — the best of humanity responds. — President Trump45

25. Touching moment of injured man standing for President Trump’s visit to hospital.