President Trump Delivers Remarks at Houston Relief Center…

President Trump, First-Lady Melania Trump, Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Senator Ted Cruz along with the administration’s heads of emergency response efforts visit Houston NRG center. President Trump delivered some remarks for the victims, relief workers and media.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Hurricane Harvey, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to President Trump Delivers Remarks at Houston Relief Center…

1. Regina says:

Winning Bigly
    I love the way he’s handling this – so much encouragement instead of whining longface…cheering each accomplishment. What an awesome motivator this man is –

2. CiscoKid says:

Melania, Melania, Melania!
    😚

3. Minnie says:

President Trump is truly a gracious leader.

2 years?
    3 years?
    Nah, being that this is Texas it will probably take 6 months.

COVFEFE 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

4. Regina says:

I just realized there are probably Millions who are seeing for the first time the man we’ve been seeing for the past two years. I don’t know what the msm/TDS gang is doing with all this, but it’s awfully hard to spin these genuine, generous, supportive people right in front of their eyes.
    This is wonderful – the slow unity is beginning
    (yes, pity that it always takes a national crisis – but it is what it is)

• lorenetn says:

I will never know because I don’t watch MSM fake news. My guess is that they are burying all the POTUS/FLOTUS good work and the POTUS clear and encouraging leadership so many people will never know. They don’t dare report the truth.

• Mia C says:

I agree. God derailed the race war they were trying to inflame. I think God will continue to bless Trump and America through these years.

5. FL_GUY says:

The thing that drives the lying media nuts about President Trump is that he is REAL. He says what he means, does what he says and never does anything or says anything that he doesn’t believe.

President Trump is working every day to heal the damage done to the USA: he is restoring our spirituality, our brotherhood, our sense of National pride as being the ONLY country on earth with a Constitution of the people, by the people and FOR the people.

Every day, I despise the media and uniparty more and more. Every day I thank God that we have President Trump who, like George Washington in his time, is the Father of our country in our time.

6. delmarvajim says:

Look at ted standing next to Mrs. Trump. His hands are shoved in his pockets and he looks like someone just took a switch to him. Get your hands out of your pockets! That is a giant pet peeve of mine.

7. jebpatton says:

Where is that sivelling traitor Sen Coryn?

8. carrierh says:

Watch all 3 videos and only saw love and thankfulness from everyone having to be there during this horrendous flooding. Many colors and all wanting pictures and/or selfies with Trump. He is loved! and he loves America and us.

9. citizen817 says:

10. lizzieintexas says:

Can anyone tell me if the mayor of Houston was with PDJT at anytime today? I swear I saw him when I was watching live coverage on Fox but I don’t see him in any of the videos.

11. You ain’t looked well, he’s also in the video above your head.