Well, Well, Well – President Trump Flips Bannon The Zippo?…

President Donald J Trump has done a remarkable job creating a seismic political shift that has gone far beyond drawing a line in the republican sand.  Heck, Donald Trump openly dug a trench on his pre-selected battle space within all political encampments.

Without any apology or hidden motive, President Trump filled the trench with a highly explosive electorate fuel (the result from years of Republican lies and deceit), and boldly stood behind his formation twirling a Zippo while looking toward the deceivers.

Today, it sounds like President Trump hands off the Zippo to Steve Bannon:

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.”  ~ Stephen K Bannon

(Via Bloomberg) […] According to a person close to Bannon, he met Wednesday with conservative billionaire Robert Mercer, co-chief executive of Renaissance Technologies and a major financial supporter of both Trump and Bannon’s efforts. The two mapped out a path ahead for Bannon’s post-White House career and discussed how Trump could get his agenda back on track.

The following evening, Mercer and several other major Republican donors had dinner with Trump to share their thinking, and Mercer also had a private meeting with Trump to pledge to redouble his efforts to support Bannon and advance Trump’s agenda.  (read more)

Oh boy.

There is an expression:

“I will leave you naked before your enemies”…

…a proactive assertion essentially stating: if you chose to engage in war with me – not only do I promise your defeat against my interests, but I will lay you open to exposure from all adversaries who will then take advantage of your new vulnerability.

President Trump, through policy proposals, forced sunshine upon our enemies inside the wire; he made them expose themselves.  As a result, the various “opposition voices” are put into a precarious position of attacking Trump in a vain effort to retain their necessary and self-interested position. Consequently, the republican wing of the UniParty exposed their alignment with usurping powers of Machiavellian intent.

This could will definitely be fun; as Menagerie noted earlier:

One of the notifications I got in the email today from Twitter included a Jonah Goldberg tweet that President Trump’s next step was to get single payer.

I’m not Twitter wise, and thought he might be linking an interesting article so I clicked. Spent a few minutes reading a bunch of comments from counting their chickens before they are hatched Trump haters who went off on a tangent that Trump is next going to declare all out war on Congress and then they joyously slapped each others backs at the thought of him being so stupid as to do that to the very people who are waiting to impeach him because they have the real power.

These fruit fly maniacs are seriously deluding each other in their country clubs and on their golf carts. Frankly, in my business I have worked with just a few of them, and many are insufferably ignorant, just exactly as they seem.

Never have I seen so many people who live their lives in a tiny little bubble think they know so much about what is going on in the world. For God’s sake, they live in a gold plated petri dish.

I believe that the American people who elected President Trump are more committed than ever. After the election, seeing the putridity is even more deep and wide than we thought, and we knew it was bad, I happen to believe we have been validated, and that my fellow citizens do too.

Those of us who struggle every day, who work for a living, who either experience ourselves, or watch loved ones slowly sinking, knowing they are going under soon, from the final burden of Obamacare on a budget that had maybe a couple hundred extra dollars on a good month, those of us who lost good jobs during the Obama reign of terror, those of us who are watching the hordes of migrants kill and steal, drain and demand, and many of whom pay more in taxes than the median wage, we aren’t backing down. They will face a total rage sweeping across this land if they dare to try to take away the leader we chose. I will NOT be denied. I am not alone, not by a long shot.

The trouble is, they believe their own shit. Jonah Goldberg and all that crowd have not once looked around and said “Damn, we ain’t been right about anything for two years now. Maybe we should look around and see what’s going on.” No, they just keep believing in themselves because they still have their money, their select medical plans, their country clubs, and their isolated gated lifestyle.

Talking heads like Goldberg, and insert about twenty more here, are truthfully only pissed because we the unwashed people are not listening to them. They still cannot believe we have dared to not bow to the thinking of our betters. Then, we dared to not believe the lies of our political overlords. Then, we dared to ask them to make good on their rallying cries. We dared. How dare we.

I think that the election of President Trump might be a result of the changes they missed while drinking martinis and screwing us over again and again. People loathe Obamacare. We are fed up with paying for illegal immigrants to get care we can’t afford. We are watching every single development in Europe and seeing the writing they can’t read.

We really are almost at the point of nothing to lose.

I voted not for Republicans but for Trump. I swore never to vote Republican again. Now I face the age old dupe from them again. Can I bear to turn Congress over to the Democrats again with Trump in office? I don’t know, but what the hell are they giving me? I am probably going to violate my own oath and vote for Republicans while Trump remains in office, but the minute he is out, I want them dead. I want to see the party destroyed and I believe with all my heart and my pretty damned intelligent head that it has got to happen for us to win.

~ Menagerie.

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

838 Responses to Well, Well, Well – President Trump Flips Bannon The Zippo?…

1. chojun says:

Yep the GOPe types, especially those in the Senate, are in deep sh*t. Mercer’s secret data weapon is being turned back on the intransigent uniparty GOP members.

Delicious…

• Well, all I can say is that I’m going to be the first one here to admit that I wasn’t expecting this and had lots of doubts about Bannon.

And since I made a promise to eat crow….I’ll even eat a double helping because for a guy to leave a prestigious position like his to go to the front lines to battle for Our President, I’d even happily eat road kill to be so wrong!

BEYOND FREAKING AWESOME!!

• hpushkin says:

I said “Oh Boy” before I read it in this article. Gasp.

• Stringy theory says:

Mark, save me some of that crow.

• Well, I’ve got an armadillo, a raccoon, two skunks and several opossums I found. If you want the crow it’s yours! I’m too damn tickled pink and happy right now that I can’t even taste how disgusting these rotting critters are right now 🙂

• Now THAT IS AWESOME and HILARIOUS!

• i'm just sayin'.. says:

Center line bovine – fresh from the hood

• I’ll take a couple of pounds! Got a hoof or two with it?

• Grandma Covfefe says:

You are too funny and precious. I am so happy, that even tho I never lost my faith in Bannon, I’d gladly eat crow with you because I am so giddy and feel like celebrating with fun-loving Treepers—-

We have just shifted into Stage Two in the Battle to Save America, and Bannon is going to lead the charge twirling his Zippo for our President and WeThePeople. Bannon will be the other one we’ll have to watch to see what moves we need to make to back him up, as well.

Stay the course for Bannon.
                Stay the course for President Trump
                MAGA

• ladypenquin says:

No need for “eating crow” (unless you’re really hungry) 🙂
            It was more that we’ve been a’worrying about details and things we really can’t do anything about. But we have one person we can trust, and that’s President Trump. No matter what happens we know he is on OUR side. Period.

• Will Janoschka says:

Skunks only stink when they want to, unlike tigers!
            Raccoon, must be dead, else never seen by earthlings. More ‘aware’ than meerkats..

• Ahahaha…you haven’t been out here to my neck of the plains. Raccoons are EVERYWHERE, just as the sun is getting ready to go down. Down by the rivers, they are thick as ticks.

• Will Janoschka says:

Here 900 ft above the AR river ‘coons only appear on trail cameras. Perhaps a trade; I offer 5 recently resharpened Armadillo for a breeding pair of Raccoons. I want to train them in the use of a Walther PPK so they can compete with Kurdish peshmerga in the WAR Olympics of most aware, clever, and deadly!

• Moultrie Flag says:

I worried completely unnecessarily as well. I keep putting my hopes on a 4d Chess match, but am too gun-shy from so much failed politi-speak to believe anything.

Menagerie’s words gave me pause and hope. Hope and certainty that the people will prevail.

Hat is off to Sundance and the CTH.

• duchess01 says:

Mark…Mark…Mark – I am sure many of us felt the same way you did – unsure, uncertain, and unaware of what was going on behind the scenes – I am definitely not going to dine with you – if you are going to eat crow and feast on road kill – because you were doubtful –

However, I will tell you when it comes to President Trump – I don’t doubt he knows what he is doing – he really did not have much to say about Bannon – and we really don’t know much about the guy except that he is a ‘strategist’ – well, ok – that’s nice – but, for what job was he hired – I don’t know – I know what I read about him – but, it was a mixed bag – because not everyone was being truthful – except for Sundance – of course –

So, yeah – this is definitely – ‘Beyond Freaking Awesome’ – could even be Awsomesauce!

Here is a little ‘light’ reading for you…kick back with a cup of joe and some Cinnamon Rolls made by Adorable Amazing Grace – 🙂

“What does the Bible say about doubt?”

• Luke from NJ says:

I think he meant that they have already broken down the MSM and exposed uniparty liars. Its now the next phase. This is a war, not a battle or 2.

• zenmasta88 says:

I agree I forgot about Dr. Ben Carson he’s a true soldier and has been very loyal to President Trump.

• LBB says:

That’s how I took it too. During the general election I compared PDJT’s journey like that of a 3 stage booster rocket, and that I expected his presidency to have a similar pattern. Zippo to the next stage.

• ladypenquin says:

For many of us not particularly politically savvy, we did think Donald Trump winning would turn the tables upside down in the Temple. (In Christianity, as Jesus did), and while we “knew” about the RINOs – I don’t think the depth of their perfidy was clear, nor that almost all of them were part of a Uniparty. And we really didn’t know about the Deep State. Now the events of the past eight years makes a lot more sense – and why the Republicans only did pretend challenges to Obama, Dems etc. etc.

Menagerie’s closing words, the first being explosively insightful, and the later voicing our anger over the betrayal – placed it all in context:
          “We are on the Republican plantation just like the poor inner city people who live in the projects are on the Democrat one. Same same. And they are getting a better fricking deal.

This country is boiling and they cannot see it. I want the blood of the Republican oligarchs.”

Beard strokers like Jonah Goldberg, Bill Kristol, Krauthammer and their fellow Never Trumpers have proven that they never wanted to challenge the status quo…

• TheWanderingStar says:

Lady Penquin, well said. What is most enlightening now about the RINO’s is the knowledge that they will abandon all of their “principles” (so called) and constituents, just to go against PDJT and the American people. They demonstrated in the past that they would at least practice some restraint and stay somewhat true to their constituents and conservative principles. But now, it is just wholesale abandonment of the people, principles of the constitution, of law and moral decency.

• ladypenquin says:

Every individual eventually comes to the crossroads of living a truly principled life – or not. Treepers came to that crossroads and made their decision. The faux conservative pundits (and that’s all they are, except for a few who aren’t out there spouting nonsense) made their choice long ago – in a different direction. We just didn’t know it. No matter what happens, they will never ever again be credible to either side. The Left knows these people sold their souls, and we know they chose to “reign in hell, instead of serve in Heaven.”

• Gil says:

Hey mark remember this? I think a repost here is required! 😎

• NC PATRIOT says:

Most of the initial promises of the campaign are underway or well being worked on- BUT what remains is confronting the intransigent GOPe as far as legislation goes. They will fight him and it will be ugly. Maybe Bannon can throw some haymakers from OUTSIDE.

• ladypenquin says:

I’m still convinced that the President Trump and a few of his trusted advisors, including Bannon, know the skeletons in a number of these folks closets. The antagonism they have toward Donald Trump stems from the fact they needed a President in office who would play footsie with them, politics as usual – but President Trump was never going to do that.

Indeed, Bannon can now do more from the outside as a private citizen, than on the inside. He gleaned what he needed to know…

• Tim Tarr says:

Ok, let’s insert ” The war in Europe” for “presidency”, What happened 3 months later. Hint August 1945.

• Mark (Sorry I do not mean any disrespect since I am sure we do not know each other to be on first name basis), I have always maintained that we are witnessing a once in a lifetime event of leadership – whether the President Trump’s team member voluntarily resign or is “fired” we have yet to see them go to media disparaging our President.
        Think about it, this is THE gentleman who has employed thousands of people in his lifetime and yet there is not one single credible employee of his disparaging him in the last tow years since of his political journey. (But then again, I think most of his supporters do not look at him as run-of-the-mill-politician but rather one of us.)
        That my fellow citizens and treepers, speaks volume of the character of our President and every single day I do not regret ever to vote for him.
        I am only worried about one thing – I hope he has an equal worthy successor who share his vision and love for this country. Eight years is very short time, but as we all know, it takes very short time to destroy something great and beautiful (e.g. what Obama administration did to this great nation) but it takes a lifetime to build something great and beautiful.

• Will Janoschka says:

“I am only worried about one thing – I hope he has an equal worthy successor who share his vision and love for this country. Eight years is very short time, but as we all know, it takes very short time to destroy something great and beautiful (e.g. what Obama administration did to this great nation)”

O’bummer was just the finale to more than 30 years of destroying! Most destroying was done by so called educators of innocents, the brain-washers to an ideology\idolatry of acceptance rather than excellence. Fortunately there were just enough citizens\voters refusing the brain-washing, for “The Donald’s” rare opportunity. A start!

“but it takes a lifetime to build something great and beautiful”

Try 170 years! A long time for a new nation to survive. Starting at the year (222 bison-toenails), .by the year (247 bison-toenails), obvious cracks.were forming! It will be up to the citizens\voters to proceed anew from the P45 start. Expect 2176 (266 bison toe-nails) for full blown MAGA! Only with hard concerted effort by each and every citizen\voter. Agreement on all issues is not needed nor desirable! Much tickling grandsprouts tummys, for that big smile, is indeed required!

• Did anyone listen to Mark Levin’s show tonite? There was some guy sitting in for him and I swear I heard him say that Bannon was going to war AGAINST Trump. Did anyone else hear the show tonight? I knew that wasn’t true that Bannon was going to war FOR Trump against the other side. But with Levin the original never-Trumper I was not surprised.

• P7rancher says:

Menagerie will you marry me, or be my daughter or sister? Please be in my family!

• psadie says:

So does this mean that if Bannon & Breitbart have information that is not ‘flattering” to Trump’s family like Jared Kushner that they will run with it also in order to get Trump’s agenda through?

• Zennalou says:

I think so, Bannon will be loyal to what P45 campaigned on and to what is on the white board. Anyone getting in the way of that will be outed.

• BigMamaTEA says:

psadie, read these words from Bannon……they were up there in Sd’s article.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.” ~ Stephen K Bannon.

2. M33 says:

AHA!
    So I WAS right!
    This whole McMaster thing was a ploy to drive out the NeverTrumpers into the open where they could be exposed for the frauds they are!
    And now Bannon is gonna open a YUGE can of whoopass on the lot of ’em!

EXTRASUPERMEGASUPREMEWINNING!!!

• M33 says:

(Apologies for the boasting in retrospect.
      Just excited to see big league action happening)

• Dixie says:

Actually, I kinda like the can of whoopass Menagerie unloaded on them!

Fantastic Rant, Menagerie!!!!!

• KittyKat says:

The link went to a statement saying basically that Bannon was Trump’s brain, and that is a statement the president has made clear he finds offensive.

BB has been much against Jared and against McMaster. If that continues, it means that Bannon thinks they are Trump’s enemies.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

One year ago today . . .
        New York Slimes headline from AUGUST 18, 2016.
        “Donald Trump Appoints Media Firebrand to Run Campaign”

• PatriotKate says:

I’ve thought a lot about the comments about Bannon being the one to help Trump win etc. and the President’s reaction to that. I love my President, but his Achilles heel is his pride that he won himself – and he did. All the best paid strategists in the world can’t get you elected if you, yourself, are a lousy candidate (Hillary). You can tell it irks him whenever it’s suggested that a close advisor was the one “who won it for him.”

Those who have studied him from a psychological standpoint may have found the most potent weapon against him in order to oust those they want ousted. They tried that tactic with Jared Kushner (stories all over the place about his carefully crafted messaging). It’s been non-stop Bannon’s his brain talk and other similar scenarios and it worked.

He has no reason to doubt we are behind him 100%.

However, Mr. President needs to understand this is being used against him and get his ego in check.

• psadie says:

Agree for I said this from the very beginning that his EGO will do him in if he doesn’t get it under control. During the campaign it was always “I” then someone told him to change to “WE.” Sometimes he goes off the rails and then he gets in trouble but his supporters will still stand with him to the end.

• Dixie says:

Not that I don’t realize he has an ego as most alpha men do, but I don’t remember him being fixated on “I” so I’ll have to disagree with you on this.

• Judith says:

It’s ironic how his ego is such an endearing quality. There is vulnerability when he takes the slings and arrows and he seems genuinely perplexed by the unceasing media frenzy. He wants to be respected because he really is a good guy. The Dims and Uniparty rats exploit this sensitivity and punish him with their disdain. That’s a huuge mistake. Now he has nothing to lose by taking it up a notch or two or ten. They hate him anyway, so why not give them something to hate, for real? No more Mr Nice guy!

• Curry Worsham says:

SuperMAGATrumperrificexpialidocious!
      Even though the sound of it
      Is something quite atrocious
      If you say it loud enough
      You’ll always sound precocious
      SuperMAGATrumperrificexpialidocious!

3. tytanshammer says:

Yeah…..Bannon gets it. And even some of his more inflammatory statements is really about him keeping his eye on the ball, and putting everyone else in a place where they have to, too. We need a TV presence and a media platform and that is really where they can do the most damage. So go to Mr. Bannon.

• tytanshammer says:

“Go to it Mr. Bannon” is what I meant to say.

• ladypenquin says:

It’s clear that Bannon can do more for President Trump on the outside than inside. He was inside long enough to see what he needed to see, and now can go forth where the media can’t keep him under a microscope like they do the rest of Trump’s staff…

• Yes, and the left is celebrating because they think they won by getting Steve Bannon out of Trump’s orbit. They are too stupid to understand that he is more dangerous now that he is uncoupled from Trump. Can’t wait to see the upcoming fireworks.

• ladypenquin says:

The Left (especially the Media) love them some “power” when they think they got a scalp. Fairly certain, that they don’t see the ‘train-a-coming’.

• not2worryluv says:

I’m ready for a Real News Network that covers not only TV but every social media venu on line, every air-wave on the radio and a Special Report Program that teaches the real history of our Country when events like Charlotteville occur – like what was the Civil War and why in the end it united the Country not divided us!

Let’s Roll!

4. WeThePeople2016 says:

“This Trump, Mercer and Bannon agreement definitely sounds like “The Big Ugly” is coming.”

Yes it sure does. This sounds like “Game On” and the War is about to being. It explains Trump’s comments on Bannon at the Presser, because they knew this was all being set up. With Bannon outside of the W.H. and going back to Breitbart, there is going to be h*ll to pay. My guess is the first group that he is going to go after are the RINOs in the Congress!!!! It is great to also hear that Mercer is still in full support of Trump. Game On!

• xyzlatin says:

I believe it is all about expanding to include a Breitbart TV. It’s the next logical step up from their radio where they already have experience for a number of years. A rival to Fox. Bannon has experience with film making. Now he can be a king maker like Ailes.

• kittytrump84 says:

Yep and the time is ripe. Some say we are getting close to impeachment. It is time to pull the stops. We need to be behind our POTUS more than ever.

• PDQ says:

impeachment for what???????????????
        there has to be an impeachable offense.
        last O heard not liking the president does not qualify.

• rf121 says:

Impeachment is a political move so whatever they consider to be a misdemeanor can be used. That is why it is so dangerous if abused and why we have a 2nd amendment.

• KittyKat says:

I think they are plotting to call him a racist because he said “both sides’ were guilty of wrongdoing.

• Ain’t gonna work now. They’ve exposed themselves as being aligned with the real racists and bigots. I have a funny feeling that after this weekend, that “Trump is a racist” narrative is going to go the way of the “Muh Russians” thing. Just look at how shocked the media is at how Trump GOT STRONGER after this C-ville ordeal.

They didn’t get the results they wanted, so it would be MIGHTY dangerous to keep pushing that narrative now.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I try not to waste a lot of time worrying about impeachment because it is just one more thing I have no control over.

However, impeachment is a political not criminal process, so when we think about an impeachable offense that doesn’t mean a crime was committed. It means he did something politically that Congress wants to punish him for doing. That opens up a pretty broad field.

I spent a half hour or so reading about what they did to Andrew Johnson regarding his impeachment and realized politics is filthy and evil and these Congress creeps have way too much power.

• TheWanderingStar says:

Let’s see…the last President impeached was William Jefferson Clinton. Where did that get anybody? It just highlighted the impotence of the Senate and House. Or maybe in today’s vernacular, it was all about virtue signalling.

• kittytrump84 says:

Well no kidding, but do you think that’s going to stop them from trying?

• Guy K says:

Nobody is close to impeachment. That’s silly talk.

• With a national strategy of “thining the herd” risk removal of a few RINOs without risking loss of Republican control. Primary as many as possible don’t support a few of those in tight races where the primary challenge was not successful. Lose a RINO or two either way the controlling margin may be only a little closer depending on the success of recruited primary candidates and elimination of targeted Democrats. This may Cantorize the remaining RINOs. Mercer/Bannon/Breitbart would be well placed to carry out such an operation.

• RJ says:

Look for Bannon to go after McConnell big time. DJT pounded him about failing to get votes for healthcare to soften him up for the knockout. The old boys in the high-priced glorified Rotary Club known as the US Senate are offended that DJT supports others and not their cronies in the primary. Well that’s too mother f’n bad. They are totally worthless examples of men.

• jmclever says:

And McCain. I loved it when he refered to McCain as the reason Congress didn’t repeal O’care during the infrastructure presser earlier this week. LOL

• McWarmonger is toast, time better spent on lyin ryan. I met Paul Nehlen at the Frogleg thingy. Open and passionate about the same things I am without being prompted. He needs to be in there, not ryan.

It means putting a shadow on others as well, and so be it. Truth is all that matters now…

• Remington..... says:

I have to wonder if or when we’ll see the RINO’s assume the no mas position. “People should know when they are conquered”.

5. trumpsbamagirl says:

• Nigella says:

I so miss Andrew

• sunnydaze says:

Andrew Breitbart is REALLY enjoying this show. So happy for him!

• lizzieintexas says:

I litteraly just watched this over at IOTW.

• I wonder what that woman is doing now and I bet she is total liberal!

• BigMamaTEA says:

She was there too codasouth. Remember that? We found out she worked for a campaign (the other one) or something….She was a plant.

• maiingankwe says:

Lizzieintexas,
        I wonder if she still thinks the same or if she took the time to really think what Andrew had explained to her. I mean, she must be in the real world by now working and paying taxes etc.

I know some people never change, especially those who are criticized for their beliefs and decide to dig themselves even further into their cause, but there really are exceptions.

I know when I’m wrong, I will admit to it, but not after a great deal of thought, and in some instances research. The more you admit, the easier it is, and it even becomes more freeing since you’ve unshackled the chains holding you down in ignorance.

I’ve also found people respect you more for admitting your errors, I know I respect those who do. Heck, we had one in a post earlier here who admitted their error, and they received a meme of Kid Rock in appreciation.

Anyways, I do wonder if this young lady has had a change of heart or has doubled down in her ignorance. I hope after walking into the real world she has seen the truth that surrounds her.

Thanks for the clip. I always enjoy listening to Andrew. I sure do miss his voice of reason. I also wonder if we’d have less never trumpers if he was still here to speak his mind. I think so, but I don’t know.
        Be well and thank you again,
        Ma’iingankwe

• Ziiggii says:

This^^^^ This^^^^^ This^^^^^^!!!!!!!

6. Gaius Gracchus says:

Go, baby, go!!!!! I really hope Trump guts the party between now and 2020, or just starts a MAGA Party and replace the GOPe crooks.

7. MM says:

I’m with you Menagerie!

• I feel the same as Menagerie; I will vote GOP as long as Trump is in office and needs that vote, but I will never vote for another GOP or Dem, for that matter, as long as I live….won’t be voting much I guess…unless there is a revolution within the party, which I cannot partake in since I am an Independent.

• singingsoul says:

Portman in OH is gone for me not voting for that clown again what a traitor .

• camulla says:

littleflower481, if we do not start going to Republican meetings, we lose our voice in the political process. We have this situation because we didn’t go to Republican meetings and waited for the leadership to pick candidates for us. The establishment could(?) want us to be independents because then we can’t vote in the primaries, and we have no voice in delegates to conventions for the Republicans.

Please start going to these Republican meetings. If we don’t, we are consenting to having the same people in leadership positions at all levels and the same individuals in office. I know people don’t want to endorse Republicans because of what Congress is or is not doing, but if millions of people switched their registrations, we WOULD have different people in office.

• camulla says:

Refusing to vote is silencing our voices. Not voting, not going to Republican meetings, and having the attitude of we’ll show them because we’re not voting has not accomplished the goal of changing who gets elected. If we want good candidates, WE have to stop abdicating our role in the political process and waiting for people to make these decisions at meetings of local and state Republicans for us, and rethink our priorities so we have input at all levels.

• Shark24 says:

Yes, Menagerie really nails it in her comments that Sundance posted. I stand with President Trump and his family, all those that voted for him and of course I love Conservative Treehouse.

8. Rumsfelt says:

Amen

9. Brian L says:

I voiced this hypothesis earlier today in a Styxhexenhammer video on YouTube. PDJT and Bannon planned this. Removed from the administration, Bannon now has free reign to go nuclear on the Senate swamp creatures without tarnishing the administration

10. alligatriot says:

Who knew the BIG UGLY was going to be this PRETTY?

11. Lumina says:

“Fruit fly maniacs” perfect description…we need a meme or cartoon of them hovering over the swamp drain….!!!

12. woohoowee says:

This time it’s: “Fireworks!”, Sundance 🙂 F I R E W O R K S!!!!!

13. RickA says:

And the mainstream media still doesn’t get it … former politically apathetic television and newspaper viewers are now realizing they’ve been mislead and used, and the cold anger is finally being realized. It will soon become the Uniparty versus the Trump Party, and the Trump Party is going to win! Bigly.

• G. Combs says:

“….newspaper viewers are now realizing they’ve been mislead and used, and the cold anger is finally being realized…..”

Most people, ESPECIALLY in the South are not happy about the statue removal crud that is turning out to be targeting a heck of a lot more than just Civil War Confederates.

Many people are also going WTF??? about the tempest in a teapot over President Trump condemning violence no matter WHAT beliefs the violent hold.

Slowly it is finally dawning on many many people we are a two class society with different rules for each class.

America’s Ruling Class:
      “[…]Today’s ruling class, from Boston to San Diego, was formed by an educational system that exposed them to the same ideas and gave them remarkably uniform guidance, as well as tastes and habits. These amount to a social canon of judgments about good and evil, complete with secular sacred history, sins (against minorities and the environment), and saints. Using the right words and avoiding the wrong ones when referring to such matters — speaking the “in” language — serves as a badge of identity. Regardless of what business or profession they are in, their road up included government channels and government money because, as government has grown, its boundary with the rest of American life has become indistinct. Many began their careers in government and leveraged their way into the private sector. Some, e.g., Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner, never held a non-government job. Hence whether formally in government, out of it, or halfway, America’s ruling class speaks the language and has the tastes, habits, and tools of bureaucrats. It rules uneasily over the majority of Americans not oriented to government.[…]”

Flyover Country Deplorables:
      “[…]Nothing has set the country class apart, defined it, made it conscious of itself, given it whatever coherence it has, so much as the ruling class’s insistence that people other than themselves are intellectually and hence otherwise humanly inferior. Persons who were brought up to believe themselves as worthy as anyone, who manage their own lives to their own satisfaction, naturally resent politicians of both parties who say that the issues of modern life are too complex for any but themselves. Most are insulted by the ruling class’s dismissal of opposition as mere “anger and frustration” — an imputation of stupidity — while others just scoff at the claim that the ruling class’s bureaucratic language demonstrates superior intelligence.[…]”

And now the gaslighting and manipulation by the Ruling Class is becoming very apparent so Cold Anger sets in.

Both Congress and the MSM were already in single digit territory .

July 05, 2013 7% Think Congress Doing Good or Excellent Job

18 Apr, 2016 Only 6% of Americans trust the media – survey
      ………..

So the Distrust and Unrest has been there for a while (think Tea Party) but only now do we have a leader and that leader has ripped away the curtain hiding the rotting carcass of the MSM and body politic. So it is really a great time to have a new media that tells the TRUTH for once.

14. Minnie says:

Excellent, thank you, Menagerie, for succinctly stating how many feel, you speak for more than you realize.

Like my entire family!

“We are almost at the point of nothing to lose”.

Indeed!

15. RedBallExpress says:

Erase Republican/Washington party. Create Trump/Deplorable party.

• camulla says:

The problem with that is Democrats benefit, and Democrats want us dead because we disagree with their views. Be careful. Gorsuch never would have been confirmed with Schumer leading what gets to the floor for votes.

I know people are frustrated. Menagerie is correct that we must keep Democrats out of power while this administration is in office. Democrats have allies in all government agencies and would be horrific if given the reins of power again.

16. WeThePeople2016 says:

Jonah Goldberg is a NeverTrumper and knows absolutely nothing about the Trump Administration. He needs to stop pushing lies.

17. redredrice says:

It’s going to be epic!

18. redtreesquirrel says:

Well I for one will never, ever vote for a Democrat. It makes my blood boil just to hear that line of thinking. Do we actually want to burn our country down in order to rebuild it? NO! But that is what the Communist/Democrats want to do. By the time we have another election to vote Republican, our country will no longer be a Republic. It will be full blown Socialist. You can kiss your chances of ever getting another President like Trump in office again. No, we have to handle this thing smartly. You vote the RINO’s out during their primaries. Putting good guys in while slowly weeding out the bad ones makes sense. We must continue to vote out the incumbent for the rest of our lives! It’s called “term limits”. There’s no sense in taking out only half of the uniparty by voting for the Democrat on the ticket. They are the same species, afterall. We need NEW BLOOD.

• 1stgoblyn says:

It’s hard to tell who to vote for anymore. Definitely no one with a “D” behind their name for sure, but the dims have infiltrated the “R” party. They pretend they are conservative and say all the right things to get elected and then when elected show their true side. Yes, definitely vote out most incumbents. Keep voting in only the “R” who stays true to conservative values.

• jmclever says:

If you listen between the lines you can tell who’s who. Last go-round in TN a CA transplant came in and tried to run for office by noting that he was a true conservative. Being a conservative is like being a real lady according to Margaret Thatcher. If you have to tell people you are one, you probably aren’t.

• camulla says:

We need to look at the big picture. Democrats hate us, and their base hates us. The colleges are turning out armies of defenders of communism and socialism who mobilize, have no morals but using means to work for ends, and who have no understanding of the horrors of leftism.

Go read about the Cultural Revolution. We could face THAT when Democrats get back in power.

19. Dekester says:

I just read the article on BB, and flipped back to the Gold Standard, TCTH and the article is up already.

Well stated M33, I truly was with you. We all remember PDJT looking Brannon in the eye, as he shook his hand and grabbed his shoulder.

Those two have each other’s back.

Okay, now you pantywaist CTH stalwarts. BELIEVE.

Your President has this, if he doesn’t he will die trying.

Not only will White RINOs ( the real ones.) be on the endangered species list. Now the Washington RINOs will be on that list too.

Absolutely F*****g brilliant.

The media et all played again, like a fine Stradivarius.

God bless PDJT

20. woohoowee says:

If I may disagree with only one point: This country is boiling and they cannot see it.

They *do* see the ever more rapid boil. They intend to see the U.S. as we know it disappear, but we elected Trump45 to straighten this whole mess out. I could have pitied them when Trump45 is victorious, but not now. Not after all they’ve done.

• redtreesquirrel says:

Trump’s election has ripped the mask right off these uniparty fools. I used to read every Jonah Goldberg article. He was on our side until the man came along who actually wanted to make those Republican promises happen. Suddenly every one of them changed into a different person. Glenn Beck included. So much must go on behind closed doors that would make us shudder. Those lying bastards.

• Running Fast says:

GB is unlistenable now. I have been i. WI and MN and have been bombarded by the anti Trump propaganda.

• The Devilbat says:

redtreesquirrel, This may sound a bit racist but they are no better than a bunch of grey squirrels. They will of course steal anyones acorns!

• Orygun says:

It makes me so I angry I am literally sick. To betray all the American people just for some fame and fortune. This sets a new low much lower than Benedict Arnold. These people were wining and dining on our money while the country burned to the ground.

• Convert says:

It’s amazing. Yet Lucianne continues, pretending to be a supporter, just for the money, I guess. I bet behind the scenes, Mama Goldberg and crew are agitating against us all they can. Grrr.

21. mimbler says:

why would you listen to an anti-trumper?

• singingsoul says:

I wonder what is means the “Trump Presidency as we know it is gone ?”
      What is Bannon saying…?

• mimbler says:

I’m not following you, what are you referring to?

• TimeIsNow says:

He means just anew strategy of attack with him on the outside with more media tools.

• Judith says:

I think Bannon means the gloves are finally coming off. Trump is going on the offensive. Bigly. Globalists won’t know whether to shit or go blind.

• NC PATRIOT says:

I read it as the INITIAL presidency—-with the promises—most are already well underway.
        Things he could do himself.

Now comes the fight—with the GOPe—to get legislation etc—completely new presidency with different battles—including getting more MAGA people elected.

• Kathy says:

SingingSoul … What he said was, “The Trump Presidency we FOUGHT for is over. I took this to mean the first battle was to get Donald Trump elected, get him into the White House, get his Administration up and running, get a solid handle on who would be against him, and get a crystal clear picture of how his enemies operate. That first fight is history, so Bannon is gearing up for the next — the Big Ugly — a new fight which will require an altogether different artillery.

• In reply to you and littleflower481, both whose comments I have read & appreciated I’ll share why I personally still get things from people just like Goldberg… I read things from all sorts of places as it is helps me “understand” things other people think and do and know a little more of what’s what among them. It helps me NOT fall for the traps that “leftists” with d’s and r’s are trying to pull on the nation. And it really ended up helping me understand that none of them are leftists/right wingers per se, but rather greedy opportunists more than happy to assist whoever pays the most do whatever they would to our nation for their own agendas.

It also at times has taught me a thing or two, cured me of a thing or two that I did that was truly hypocritical (I didn’t want to be seen as such) and often times I found some insight on how to actually interact with those who believe everything certain “dc insiders” say without having to be frustrated due to my own ideology. I’m not saying it made me a better person, but it sure made a lot of my life easier to handle in business mainly, occasionally with family as well, and frankly sometimes in public among strangers. I’m not shy, and I do still get “a little excited” when lies are being repeated as truth and such…

Best thing I learn is that I am never always right, and sometimes when least expected someone completely different and likely considered by me as “ignorant” is right. I also just like to read and I know that divided we fall is true. I’ve brought people to our/your sides of things once in a while, and haven’t gone “full libtard” yet either. That ain’t happening. lol
      But, we are all in this together, and what tell lie vision shows us is the minority. Quite a few maobama voters came to Trump after long talks over, gasp… Starbucks with me. Yes, I carry my weapon in Starbucks. It’s the only time I conceal. 😉

22. Liberty says:

I hope this also ushers in of the end of Fox news. I want anything associated with the Murdochs sent to the ash bin of history. Perhaps this was a discussion that took place with certain individuals at the White House on one fateful drunken Mooch-rage evening?

23. freddiel says:

I heard a pundit on the radio today while I was driving to the grocery store. He was suggesting that President Trump should leave the R party and declare himself an Independent: I’ m pretty sure that is not a good idea right now since he was voted in under the R ticket. Maybe for his 2020 run he could do that.. There is going to be some seriously interesting poo poo going on in the next few weeks/months. I can’t wait!

24. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Menagerie is right. And the counter-offensive is about to begin. The Big Ugly.

We do need a GOP Congress though. The Senate is a lock. But we need the House in 2018 to protect from impeachment. So I will vote GOP for that reason, with the proper Trump-supporting Republican voted for in the primary.

Trump has the power. The rest are ankle biters. He knows this, and that’s why he’s ok with taking command and doing things his way. The Republicans are not impeaching or removing him without a sure Meuller-approved reason, and that doesn’t look like it’s happening anytime soon. And the House is likely to be more protective of Trump than the Senate. Which means there is likely no impeachment with a GOP House.

The GOP Senate is the real obstacle. And they are going to be the target of The Big Ugly. It all begins next week with Flake in Arizona.

• kittytrump84 says:

We must defeat Flake.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

He is going to be obliterated. He will be the example for all other GOPe Senators and leaders who defy Trump.

They picked him as the patsy, on purpose, just like Trump picked Mika/Joe as patsies recently. Because he’s weak.

I can’t wait for this counter-offensive. It’s going to be amazing. Amazing.

• MaineCoon says:

I agree. It’s now target practice and Flake is first up. I agree it’s the GOP Senate which really neds some tweaking. Bannon will be shooting from the outside and PT from the inside — although I sure hope Bannon doesn’t continue this loose cannon tactic. He loses me on that one.

25. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Actually surprised that Bannon lasted as long as he did in that political sewer know as Washington DC. Maybe he can help pull the plug from the outside. Drain the Swamp!

26. kinthenorthwest says:

Yes yes yes
    Makes me feel better when

27. Jim Rogers says:

The Republican Party was dead even before DJT!!! The walking-dead, in their custom suits and silk ties, had linked hands and fortunes with the Democrats to tap into the millions of dollars in lobby-money funneling into DC in exchange for their votes ~ the voters be damned!!! The Deep State was already entrenched, although more vulnerable that thought. All lights were green for the Islamic puppet who entered the Oval Office through a wide gap in popular awareness and total obedience from the mainline media!!! Enter Donald Trump, the independent bull in the political china shop!!! DJT is the quintessential RINO!!! Not a Republican, not a Democrat, not a politician ~ just a highly successful businessman who has a sense of American history, full knowledge of its abandonment by the Establishment, and a desire to MAGA!!! And to our wonderment, our amazement and our cheers, he’s doing it!!! Those opposed to DJT think he’s standing alone!!! And he is ~ except for We The People!!! We have your back, DJT ~ stay the course!!!

• redtreesquirrel says:

I seriously wonder how much of the Uniparty stuff happened due to Songbird McCain. He gave information to the enemy when he was captured, and he has continued to be a shill and a spy on the R ticket for the Democrats. That man can’t go soon enough.

28. jephfree says:

Love the smell of zippo in the morning when the lid is flipped up.

29. Gil says:

Trump is not a fool.

30. BigBlockMill says:

Four dimensional chess and winning bigly. I dont bother to listen to the talking mouths and talking heads.
    Sundance rocks.

31. teaforall says:

Trump has been saying for some time that his message is not getting out to the American People due to Fake News. This has been in the making, 3D Chess. Bannon is now unshackled and free to go after the media, globalist and DC Swamp. I say bring it on. THE CHICKENS ARE COMING HOME TO ROOST…….Game On. Wait till next week Sheriff Joe’s Pardon is on the President desk for a GREAT rally in Phoenix.

• cjzak says:

THIS! It has been a true anchor around Trump’s agenda that the media has been so relentless in their hate and negativity against him. There was no media outlet that had any clout and exposure to the public that was on his side.

Now, oh yes now, he has let another wolverine loose and he is prowling the media territory with blood in it’s eyes. Good move guys. Really good move, that just might solve a huge problem in very hard nosed fashion.

32. GSR says:

This could be very good. Bannon is very smart and an innovative thinker.
    I wish he would return to host the Breitbart morning show every day on Sirius XM. As well as other efforts, he could do more good here than in the White House. Just possibly.

33. trylikeafool says:

I work in a startup with two liberals. Over our lunch meeting today, they started talking about how long Trump would last. Their of the mind that because everyone is abandoning him, and he’s under investigation, he won’t last past the end of the year. When they asked me what I thought (they have no idea that I voted for him and just assumed that I hated Trump too), I said he’s not going anywhere and will last all four years. They thought I was nuts, and actually asked why I thought that. I replied back, why would he go anywhere? Based on what, exactly? They also think Jared is going to prison. Liberals are seriously delusional when it comes to Trump. They have no perception of reality.

34. wyntre says:

Another brilliant analysis by Thomas Wictor on Bannon’s departure.

• wyntre says:

Here’s the entire Wictor thread on Bannon leaving the WH.

Read from the bottom to the top (1-230

(23) When the Trump victory becomes apparent, thank General Flynn for having the guts to throw out the rule book and go for broke.

(22) ADDENDUM: It all started with @GenFlynn, one of our greatest patriots and easily one of the greatest spooks who ever spooked.

Thomas Wictor Retweeted
      DeplorableVal‏ @WBuckleys 27m
      27 minutes ago

(21) He left the White House because Trump WON.

The enemies are defeated.

Now we rebuild.

(20) Bannon never resigned from Breitbart.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/board.asp?privcapId=140962866 …

HE is the board of directors.

(19) And finally we have the press.

Brainless tape recorders spewing utter nonsense.

(18) The entrenched bureaucrats in Washington have run for the hills. They’re invisible.

(17) Instead, we’re defeating the enemy at a rate not seen under either Bush or Obama.

(16) We’ve had ZERO intelligence leaks that damaged our ability to fight terrorism.

(15) Remember when the Democrats gave up on blocking Trump’s nominees?

They realized that it was doing them incredible damage.

(14) And convince the Democrats that they were doomed.

(13) Defeat the bureaucrats who would throw everything in his path.

(12) Root out the leakers who would expose his plans.
      Replying to @ThomasWictor

(11) Trump had to do the following:

Defeat the press that would hamper him.

(10) Because the changes have been made.

(9) What did we send Trump to Washington to do?

To change everything. THAT was the presidency we fought for.

That presidency is over. Why?

(8) Bannon announced victory, and nobody caught it.

(7) Trump, Bannon. McMaster, Kushner, Kelly, and everyone else involved in #MAGA are DEADLY SERIOUS.

4(6) What are the odds that Trump would allow our national security to be threatened by palace intrigue?

(5) Trump is also a MEGA-PATRIOT.

(4) Also, the Bannon-McMaster “feud” was not real.

Trump is a PROFESSIONAL CEO.
      4 replies

(3) The idea that General Kelly found Bannon a “disruptive force” in the White House is laughable.

(2) The Standard is another group of people who are simply too rigid to grasp what’s actually happening.

(1) Bannon already trolled The Weekly Standard.

• rf121 says:

First weekly Standard article I have read this year as it is a home of never trumpers. Bannon was good in this and seems quite motivated.

35. PDQ says:

Let the media chase the shiny thing while the real news us being done in the background.
    Like I said before, PDJT isn’t some doddering old man. letting people toss him to and fro…pray for his and Steve Bannon’s safety.

36. G. Combs says:

“…Never have I seen so many people who live their lives in a tiny little bubble think they know so much about what is going on in the world. For God’s sake, they live in a gold plated petri dish…..”

Read July 16, 2010 America’s Ruling Class — And the Perils of Revolution* by Angelo M. Codevilla It describes the political Elite’s ‘Gold Plated Petri-dish’ and how much the Uni-party hates us.

* I normally leave off ‘— And the Perils of Revolution,’ but I think we are seeing that happen now in slow motion.

37. Michael says:

As I said in the Bannon gone thread
    Are we to believe Mr. Bannon is so inept as to go a liberal rag and think his comments were off the record? Are we to believe Mr. Bannon is so inept as to boldly stomp on his own private parts?
    I have no idea what the game is here but I doubt it is what “everyone” believes to be fact.

Now it looks like we are getting a peek 😉

38. starshollow88 says:

I’m Trump > Bannon of course, I voted for Trump and him alone, but Bannon was my second favorite in the admin. I’m one of the few (?) that absolutely loved the Inaugural Address our President gave with the neo-con and globalist Presidents behind him and Bannon co-authored it. It’s my favorite speech by far and embodies why I voted for Trump.

Bannon was struggling in the WH it looks like. Did you read the interview he gave to (enemy) The Weekly Standard this evening: ‘The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.’? It has a lot of insider info and it’s admittedly concerning to me (I believe a lot of it), it will make the enemies happy but I am hopeful the President will get ahead and that Bannon keeps his word and fights for him and the agenda on the outside. I think Trump will still keep him close, although will likely not be so happy with that interview.

Breitbart employees have been annoying triggered today, posting Bannon 2020 memes and saying it’s war. They’ve calmed down some but c’mon. They should put their egos aside and try to think more clearly about how they and Bannon can help the President and the agenda, it’s the only and one true chance we have to fix America.

• Dixie says:

To use Michael’s phrase: (with his permission, I hope)

After all the intrigue, why would he blow it at the end with that interview.

• Dixie says:

Answer: I don’t believe he did.

• starshollow88 says:

don’t think that interview was a chess play. I believe Bannon thinks he is helping Trump ultimately and the agenda he ran on with that interview. In his eyes it’s all connected, he will go to bat for the agenda and Trump including calling out what he thinks are the forces against it inside the WH and getting Trump to react by saying the Presidency he ran on as he is ‘over’.

That will piss Trump off for sure because he will see it as trying to hurt his base and trying to use reverse psychology on him. He’s exaggerating (hopefully) but I believe some of the article personally, and it does worry me. I hate that it makes the enemies happy though, they want a more moderate Trump.

39. we300 says:

Well, I’ve got my rubber boots ready for the inevitable sh@@ pileup once the Big Ugly (Big Bang, really) blows. Personally, I can’t wait. I want these bastards dragged naked through the streets so I can throw tomatoes, cabbages and whatever else I can find at them. I want them to rot in some dank cave somewhere and fester with all the evil plots they have planned to unleash upon we, the American people.

40. eric says:

this is ALMOST to much winning…almost.

It’s time for the “Queens,NY” to come outta our President…..send’em to hell, Mr.President!!!

41. WeThePeople2016 says:

I was listening to Rush on and off today, and IMHO, he did not seemed too surprised nor was he upset about Bannon leaving. Rush has inside contacts and I would not be surprised if he knew about this. I thought that it was a little odd that he was not concerned. Actually, he went after the Alt Left and that they are losing the battle with the public and the monuments and that the majority supports what Trump said on Tuesday.

42. Sherlock says:

I don’t think anybody needs to flip Bannon a zippo. He carries his own, with plenty of extra flints and fuel.

43. woohoowee says:

Does anyone know if Julia Hahn is going back to Brietbart with Bannon? Her articles are some of the best.

44. indiamaria2020 says:

Trump is the head of the Republican Party. His handpicked Ronna McDaniel is his very own RNC Chairman. She handed Trump Blue Michigan for the first time in 30 years. She is very vocal on THE MAGA agenda. Trump is the GOP’s main fund raiser. And Trump has the growing, MASSIVE support of The American People.

Trump’s MAGAnomics is transforming out economy from Wall St. to MAIN St. As this occurs, the politician will by necessity begin to swing allegiance over from Big Money, to their voting constituents once again. Y’all are watching it, seeing it, before your very eyes. The AMERICAN Renaissance……Menagerie writes beautifully but please……DO NOT vote Democrat. The New Trump Republican Party is born, and growing like a weed.

45. Floridagal says:

I am happy that you all are elated so if someone can explain what “twirling a Zippo” means, it would be most appreciated.