Well, Well, Well – President Trump Flips Bannon The Zippo?…

President Donald J Trump has done a remarkable job creating a seismic political shift that has gone far beyond drawing a line in the republican sand.  Heck, Donald Trump openly dug a trench on his pre-selected battle space within all political encampments.

Without any apology or hidden motive, President Trump filled the trench with a highly explosive electorate fuel (the result from years of Republican lies and deceit), and boldly stood behind his formation twirling a Zippo while looking toward the deceivers.

Today, it sounds like President Trump hands off the Zippo to Steve Bannon:

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.”  ~ Stephen K Bannon

(Via Bloomberg) […] According to a person close to Bannon, he met Wednesday with conservative billionaire Robert Mercer, co-chief executive of Renaissance Technologies and a major financial supporter of both Trump and Bannon’s efforts. The two mapped out a path ahead for Bannon’s post-White House career and discussed how Trump could get his agenda back on track.

The following evening, Mercer and several other major Republican donors had dinner with Trump to share their thinking, and Mercer also had a private meeting with Trump to pledge to redouble his efforts to support Bannon and advance Trump’s agenda.  (read more)

Oh boy.

There is an expression:

“I will leave you naked before your enemies”…

…a proactive assertion essentially stating: if you chose to engage in war with me – not only do I promise your defeat against my interests, but I will lay you open to exposure from all adversaries who will then take advantage of your new vulnerability.

This Trump, Mercer and Bannon agreement definitely sounds like “The Big Ugly” is coming.

President Trump, through policy proposals, forced sunshine upon our enemies inside the wire; he made them expose themselves.  As a result, the various “opposition voices” are put into a precarious position of attacking Trump in a vain effort to retain their necessary and self-interested position. Consequently, the republican wing of the UniParty exposed their alignment with usurping powers of Machiavellian intent.

This could will definitely be fun; as Menagerie noted earlier:

One of the notifications I got in the email today from Twitter included a Jonah Goldberg tweet that President Trump’s next step was to get single payer.

I’m not Twitter wise, and thought he might be linking an interesting article so I clicked. Spent a few minutes reading a bunch of comments from counting their chickens before they are hatched Trump haters who went off on a tangent that Trump is next going to declare all out war on Congress and then they joyously slapped each others backs at the thought of him being so stupid as to do that to the very people who are waiting to impeach him because they have the real power.

These fruit fly maniacs are seriously deluding each other in their country clubs and on their golf carts. Frankly, in my business I have worked with just a few of them, and many are insufferably ignorant, just exactly as they seem.

Never have I seen so many people who live their lives in a tiny little bubble think they know so much about what is going on in the world. For God’s sake, they live in a gold plated petri dish.

I believe that the American people who elected President Trump are more committed than ever. After the election, seeing the putridity is even more deep and wide than we thought, and we knew it was bad, I happen to believe we have been validated, and that my fellow citizens do too.

Those of us who struggle every day, who work for a living, who either experience ourselves, or watch loved ones slowly sinking, knowing they are going under soon, from the final burden of Obamacare on a budget that had maybe a couple hundred extra dollars on a good month, those of us who lost good jobs during the Obama reign of terror, those of us who are watching the hordes of migrants kill and steal, drain and demand, and many of whom pay more in taxes than the median wage, we aren’t backing down. They will face a total rage sweeping across this land if they dare to try to take away the leader we chose. I will NOT be denied. I am not alone, not by a long shot.

The trouble is, they believe their own shit. Jonah Goldberg and all that crowd have not once looked around and said “Damn, we ain’t been right about anything for two years now. Maybe we should look around and see what’s going on.” No, they just keep believing in themselves because they still have their money, their select medical plans, their country clubs, and their isolated gated lifestyle.

Talking heads like Goldberg, and insert about twenty more here, are truthfully only pissed because we the unwashed people are not listening to them. They still cannot believe we have dared to not bow to the thinking of our betters. Then, we dared to not believe the lies of our political overlords. Then, we dared to ask them to make good on their rallying cries. We dared. How dare we.

I think that the election of President Trump might be a result of the changes they missed while drinking martinis and screwing us over again and again. People loathe Obamacare. We are fed up with paying for illegal immigrants to get care we can’t afford. We are watching every single development in Europe and seeing the writing they can’t read.

We really are almost at the point of nothing to lose.

I voted not for Republicans but for Trump. I swore never to vote Republican again. Now I face the age old dupe from them again. Can I bear to turn Congress over to the Democrats again with Trump in office? I don’t know, but what the hell are they giving me? I am probably going to violate my own oath and vote for Republicans while Trump remains in office, but the minute he is out, I want them dead. I want to see the party destroyed and I believe with all my heart and my pretty damned intelligent head that it has got to happen for us to win.

We are on the Republican plantation just like the poor inner city people who live in the projects are on the Democrat one. Same same. And they are getting a better fricking deal.

This country is boiling and they cannot see it. I want the blood of the Republican oligarchs.

~ Menagerie.

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

840 Responses to Well, Well, Well – President Trump Flips Bannon The Zippo?…

1. M. Mueller says:

“I am not alone, not by a long shot.” Those are the most beautiful words out there! At one time, I thought the rage I felt was just in me; now I know better. It was like strolling through OZ where up was down and good was evil.

Thank you, Sundance and Menagerie, for this.

Who knows, maybe by 2020 President Trump will start the American Party, and we won’t have to choose the best of two evils.

2. Sunshine says:

I never thought for one second that Bannon would abandon President Trump. Bannon is not a White House type of guy, he’s too energetic (street fighter) to mix in with PC political types.

He carried out his mission brilliantly and I imagine he picked up little nuggets of interesting information on Trump’s opponents. Let the fun begin.

3. RedBallExpress says:

What is LTs?

4. Kent says:

Bannon accepts said zippo…….

• Kent says:

Could be troublesome…we had the fire before…now they do

Lyin’ Hillary had it in the bag but somehow the bag turned up empty….

Strange that a demographic…or a group of several…would seek to destroy what has made their lives so rewarding….

One need only look at Bill Ayers…………………………………………………….

• wolfmoon1776 says:

This midterm is going to be historic. The message will be sent in the primaries – you are with us, or you are GONE. Then, for the general, we still have the psychotic press and the trigglypuffs working for us. Hillary will increase the violence. RINOs will increase their mendacity. Criminality by Democrats will be revealed. The prospect of actually FIXING Obamacare will loom. We play this right, and we change history.

BELIEVE IN THE MOVEMENT. It is time to secure Congress for TRUMP.

Same #WAR, new theater.

• psadie says:

They all need to be gone for they have profited from the Swamp too long…we need fresh blood and new thinking!

• Kent says:

I’m with you.

• nyc0009 says:

Here here, I got Bannon half right. I knew he did not care about what Trump thought when he gave that interview, just I should have thought about the possibility that he had already quit, it was completely out of character for him. Bannon is a huge plus for our side. He will do more outside of the White House than within. Thank god for him and MERCER.

And yes, for people talking about Trump starting an Independent Party, I say no way. We have already hijacked the Republican party, the old guard simply has to be voted out of office. But we need our President Trump to LEAD THE CHARGE. He made a huge mistake in appeasing McConnell in Alabama with that Strange guy. Trump will see this mistake when his guy Strange, loses to either Mo Brooks or the former judge whom I REALLY like. Never mind, Trump supporters will not hold that against him. That being said, the first salvo was from Trump to Senator FLAKE. Trump needs to do that with 10 to 15 more Senators or House Republicans including Ryan. He needs to show some qojones and tell his supporters that he is not going to put up with the OLD Republican guard. I hope some of these dishonest politicians see the handwriting on the wall MENE MENE TEKEL PARSIN and realize that their time in office is up, unless they support the people’s president, President Trump. Please start going after some more Republicans President Trump, we will help you vote them out no worries. Despite the news organizations, the dem party is shrinking beyond belief. The energy is still with us, yet Congress and half of the Republican party remains in a coma. Vote them out, increase our seats across the country, and hope the Dems keep using the same failed formula for the next 8 years. Trump will be a two term president easily.

• Please says:

And now we have Bannon back on the battlefield as the wildcard, no longer bound by gov’t etiquette and propriety. He has seen the Swamp from the inside and now he has a platform outside of the s#itshow. 2018 just got a lot brighter!

This is going to be fun…let the Draining begin!

• Linda McLendon says:

we may want to end the fake rublican party BUT I surely do not want to cut off my nose to spite my face!.

• filia.aurea says:

I can hardly wait.

• Southern Son says:

I think Steve left the White House with Ammo Boxes full of Zippos, and is presently handing ’em out to Patriots.
      I’m vibrating like a Jungle Cat!

#WAR!!

• vexedmi says:

Bannon’s release is a flanking maneuver. #WAR!! Indeed!

• Breitbart’s writers “Pollack” stated one word when he heard Steve was fired and it was “war”, I thought it would be war against, because they keep pushing that Pres.Trump could not have won without Steve, and did you see the write up in the Daily Caller, really made Steve look bad.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Pollack’s ambiguity was welcome by me. Learning from the master, he is. I wasn’t sure, either, but then it became obvious what he really meant.

If the Fake News media doesn’t get it properly, it’s a good thing. It means some friendly fire from misunderstanding, but in the long run, it wins.

• wht says:

fellow on ZH the other day observed that in the olden days the King always sent his best general *out* of the castle to fight the breakout battles …. game on I’d say

• A2 says:

Remember only Pres Trump supplies the fuel.

5. You insist on being dense. If you are truly a Bannon fan, take him at his word: “If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.” ~ Stephen K Bannon

6. fleporeblog says:

Folks don’t ever forget for one minute that Bannon hasn’t forgotten the mission he mentioned when our President won the WH. TRUMPISM will reign for 50+ years. He used the last eight months to learn the ins and outs of the Swamp. He is better prepared today to carry the ultimate mission forward. We are one step closer to that incredible 50+ year dream!

Winning!

7. JoD says:

Steve Bannon at CPAC…
    “If you think that they are going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken.”
    It’s head-banging time!…….figuratively speaking, of course.

8. Just Sayin' says:

The Democrats are destroying themselves for reasons that are not entirely clear

But it won’t matter if we elect establishment Republicans in 2018, they can still stifle MAGA

We need to elect MAGA people in 2018 if we want to get anything done through congress. That requires a media presence to direct us towards the targets who need to be voted out.

• BigMamaTEA says:

I started a list at the first of the year on congress-criminals, and just what violation they have committed. But, four the most part, any of them, who’ve been there 12 years or longer, needs to go. There might be one or two exceptions in the House, but not the Senate. I don’t know what it is about that time frame; but if they started out good, around that 12 year mark, give or take, they start to sour, or get the big-head ego, or something.

Hate to say it, but it’s true…..Pence was starting to do that just before the Gov. seat opened up. Fortunately, he left DC, got closer back to home. Gives them a good reality check!!

9. bobsunshine says:

Thanks Sundance for the updates. Knew there was something else happening. Now, petition to the White House to declare AntiFa a terrorist organization. Started yesterday – news from Washington Examiner at the link. Petition can be found towards bottom (in case link doesn’t work). Spread the Word.

• Cozette says:

The FBI put out a special tip line for video evidence around what happened at Charlottesville. 4chan has been on the case, identifying Antifa thugs, tracking down their names, home addresses, places of employment. Many times thugs were masked but they identified them based on tattoos. They’ve even tied them to previous riots. These guys are going down and 4chans just started. Additionally Antifa members who rioted during the inauguration are just now realizing they are going to prison. The DOJ is also demanding info for 1.3 million Antifa members on one of their websites. Things are going down for Antifa and the VA politicians involved in the stand down can be charged with violating citizens civil rights for failing to protect them. Fun times. And best of all the Democrats and GOP weasels all protected Antifa. They are such knee jerk fools.

• Here is seriously praying! Until someone gets charged and arrested, they will not think us serious, whether it is an ANTIFA person or a Mayor, if the swamp is to be cleaned and the nonsense riots stopped, then someone needs to see that we are serious. Too many folks calling for blood and already too much blood has been shed on OUR streets. The media, as well as Soros, feeds the opposition, we also need to stop the feeds if we are to get anywhere. n Why is it that we cannot and have not arrested Soros, his seditious plans are out in the public for all to see. How is this man still allowed to do so much damage. Even Russia (you always hear and see movies about CIA or Moussaud or the KGB getting their guy) has sent out a warrant for his arrest and yet nothing, well can we please have it in real life?.

• RG says:

There have been a lot of good posts here today, but my hat tip goes out to Cozette. Thanks for your information and may God give Sessions and all others investigating the Crimes of Charlottesville get a conviction and a bed in a hot prison.

10. jstanley01 says:

Primary them all.

• davecatbone says:

The way off the GOP plantation is in the primaries. We’ve GOT to get active replacing the Establishment in 2018 for a start and every election there after. Demand candidates voice support for Trump’s agenda. My GOP freshman rep Warren Davidson refuses steadfastly to support Trump. I’m going to work to get him primaried. Any other road leads to where we are. In a corner.

• nyc0009 says:

This is the key. The Republican party is not going to primary their own, we need Trump to actively start calling these guys out that would legitimize someone running against him. Throwing FLAKE of Arizona under the figurative bus was a good start! For example he needs to support Nehlen instead of Ryan. You want to see some politicians change tunes? All they care about is running and winning. If Trump supports people that can run against these RINOS, and if the Repub party apparatus did, you would see a beautiful thing in 2018 and the Repub would CONTINUE to gain seats in the Senate and the House. Please guys, get some people with some energy, money(or money earning capacity) and love for Trumps agenda and tell them to RUN RUN RUN!!! MAGA.

11. Abandoned says:

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,”

The Generals on staff will be chuffed.
    Afghanistan forever with more divisions to go and perhaps a cheeky intervention in Venezuela. Ukraine shouldn’t feel left out, those irrelevant Russians absolutely need some military attention.
    McCain will think all his Christmases have come at once.
    Foreign wars was what PTrump talked about getting out of on the campaign trail…feels like a long time ago right now.

• mj_inOC says:

“O ye of little faith…”

• Delilah says:

Wow, you’re so pathetic. ahahahahahaha.

• Diana says:

Usually, people do the opposite of what we tell them to do. Hence Bannon statement “The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” it is simply an effort to keep Trump doing what he’s doing and not deviate from it.

• COlibertybelle says:

I believe that what Bannon was saying is that the Trump presidency is about to get real – down into the trenches – to bring justice (finally) to those who are trying to take America down, which includes every idiot leftie Dem and many, many GOPe idiots who have been hiding in the cracks like roaches but are about to be exposed!!!
        It’s going to be a joy to watch for all of us who love our country and want it back. Hang on, folks – it’ll be a bumpy (but totally “worth it”) ride!

• Cozette says:

What are you rambling about? Get a grip. President Trump has been a non interventionist all of his life. He has turned things over to professional battle hardened warriors who only go into battle as a last resort and only if there is a way to win. Whoever is giving you bad info, tune them out. Follow Thomas Wictor on twitter or type it into your search engine if you don’t have twitter but want to read his threads. You will be AMAZED at what is going on. Wonderful, revolutionary things. Peace is going to happen. Don’t miss the excitement by following disinformation spewers.

• nyc0009 says:

There are just two options Trump has given his generals. “How do we win in the shortest time. If it takes too much time and resources, then why don’t we get out?” Very simple. MAGA

• teaforall says:

If your not on the Trump Train,,,,,Hit the road

• BigMamaTEA says:

Abandoned, you’re such a negative nelly. You trying to beat down the positive vibe around here.? Cause that will cause me to get angry, then you will be gone.

• dreadnok89 says:

The same generals that are islamist apologists? And dont see radical islam connected to islam? Wouldnt they be more warmongerish?

12. Ziiggii says:

Charlottesville is all Bannon’s fault remember that!

• Regina says:

“Be Fabulous”?? lol

• mj_inOC says:

You are so wrong…
      Conservatives lost this Monticello neighbor years ago; sadly, thanks to the UVA left.

• Ziiggii says:

Some ppl seem to not be looking at the link!

Link shows “Unite the Right” was being advertised on Craigslist with URL links that date all the way back to July 2nd!

• nimrodman says:

Wow, I see what you’re saying, Ziigii – thanks for herding us back to actually look at the archive link you posted.

Which makes clear some people had the whole “Unite the Right” thing PEGGED as infiltrators and false flag all the way back in early July:

“Billy Roper is right! This entire rally is one big honeypot and way for (((them))) to infiltrate our movement. Supporting #UniteTheRight is white suicide.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

What’s weirdly sketchy is that they seem to have been wanting to suck Milo into it, or perhaps just make it SEEM more broad-based than it was, by using gay iconography – rainbow confederate flags, pink carpet, “fabulous”.

The whole thing does seem odd. But definitely a setup.

The thing that is now freaking me out is that somebody noticed that the supposedly missing helicopter cops and the famous picture of cops walking out – two of the cops look like the same people who died, just from a distance!

I am getting the impression that they WANT it to be somewhat sketchy, so that Trump will slip and say something ABOUT the sketchiness, so that they can accuse him of paranoia. That’s a pretty evil plan, but frankly, I put no discreditation technique past these evil people.

Like I always say, I think Watergate was the result of elaborate hoaxing of Nixon and his people, that they fell for. These commies are SLICK.

• teaforall says:

Unite the Right is Soros funded Psychop group

• Beverly says:

Oh, just because Unite the Right’s organizer/leader KESSLER is an OBAMA supporter and OCCUPY WALL STREET activist, that don’t mean a thing, kulaks! Off to the gulag with you, for thinking this was a fake operation! next thing you crazies will be calling it a piece of Soviet agitprop!
        /sarc

13. tonyE says:

That Bloomberg article is Fake News,,, huh?

14. mitrom says:

Sundance, you are 100% correct about how most of the 63 million or so Americans who voted for Trump feel. We have been lied to and betrayed for years by the Republican establishment. If they don’t pass our agenda and derail Trump, we are going to destroy the Republican establishment.

These con-artists are arrogant and think they can get away with it and think they have all the power. They are going to feel our wrath, even if it takes years before we can vote them all out. This is personal. They are not going to destroy America, betray us, and hurt our children’s future without paying for it. Again, this is personal.

15. 4sure says:

Mercer bankrolling. Trump on boards and giving Bannon access to whatever he needs. What could go wrong? Well, the damn swamp could get drained. Look for plenty of good primary candidates.

• Delilah says:

👊 #MAGA

How to Completely Fund 60 Primary Challengers without Breaking the Bank:
      ———————————
      $1 campaign:

There are 60+ million Trump voters. If each of us contributed just $1, that would be $60+ million.

The average price of running for Congress is $1.5 million.

If each one of Trump’s supporters sent just $1 to each primary challenger, they would have 60 times more money than they would need. $1 is all you need to do your part. You can feel good knowing that you’ve stepped up to the plate to help take back your country! Send more if you have been blessed, but it is the duty of each of us to at least send $1 to each. Help spread the word!!
      ——————————–
      OUR CHALLENGERS:

*Kelli Ward challenging Jeff Flake:

(Jeff DeWit is also a challenger, but right now, we’re hoping that he takes McCain’s place)
      ********************

*V.A. Shiva challenging Elizabeth Warren

*Paul Nehlan challenging Speaker Paul Ryan

*Michael Faulkner for Comptroller of NYC (Will help to limit De Blasio’s budget)

*Corey Stewart challenging Tim Kaine

*Josh Mandel challenging Sherrod Brown

*Omar Navarro challenging Maxine Waters

*Anthony Sabato, Jr., challenging Maxine Waters http://www.voteantonio.com/

*Lou Barletta challenging Bob Casey?

*Tony Monetti challenging Clair McKaskill

*Lena Epstein challenging Debbie Stabenow

*Todd Rokita challenging Joe Donnelly?

*Danny Tarkanian challenging Dean Heller

*Williams running for GA governor https://williamsgeorgia.com/

*Debra Spaulding challenging Debbie Wasserman-Schultz?

• Cozette says:

Big California donors were quoted the other day as saying they LOVED Trump and we’re going all in to back him. More Nazi’s with money I guess.

• ????? Nazi’s??? Not a very nice accusation there.
        There are many “Latino’s” for Trump in CA, I know not of Nazi’s there…… but, with that said, may I just interject a thought here.
        With all the hatred towards PDJT and his supporters, then add to it the attack against white people, the strengthening of BLM and the race card and CAIR (who strangely now has joined the fight to bring down statues of OUR history)…
        just think about it a minute. Many American people that LOVE and voted for our president are getting hit from all sides, not all have access to the “Refuge” to learn, to know…I digress, with History being erased, statues coming down, the miss-knowledge of what REALLY was the reason for the civil war, with being bombarded and bloodied many Trump supporters just may have gone to the dark side, i.e.: Nazi’s, white supremacists. They just maybe thinking we are losing. They are angry, hurt, confused and at the same time in the know of how evil the Democrats are. One thing (not the only) for sure is the PDJT’s candidacy has seriously brought out is the evil intent of the Democrats & GOPe. (Not that I am a Nazi, I am not nor do I support, just saying).

16. anthohmy says:

They can’t see it because, as one person I had the privilege of dining with tonight, after she stopped to feed the horses, explained to me, they don’t have time for twitter, if they knew what it was, or all this other bs, they are too busy working and they love Trump. What minimal news they do get, where he is lambasted for this, that, or the other thing, they are saying “GO TRUMP”.

The guy who dropped the trailer with all our worldly goods today had the same type of comments. He had to see where the load came from, left coast central, and I think he was testing me. All I had was a sigh of relief knowing I can say what I think without being labeled a NAZI this week.

The silent majority lives and I like ’em.

17. TrueNorthSeeker says:

Thank you Menagerie. That was so well said! I concur!!

18. O.F. says:

Give control of the house and Senate over to Democrats give them one party rule and when they turn on President Trump follow our Commander in Chief and American forces to do battle for freedom from the commies who go on calling themselves Democrats

19. Kristin says:

This is exactly what I told the RNC today. Take me off your call list. I am not a Republican and will only support Trump. We’ll remember the GOP at the voters box. We’ll start with Flake.

• Cozette says:

Make sure you and everyone you know are registered Republican so we can all vote in the primaries.

• louche9 says:

My family keeps asking me why I don’t switch back to Independent on the voter rolls, now that Trump’s won. This is why. Still more work to do.

• Lots more work. We are building a hi- rise, by hand, and the land has just now been cleared.

I strongly urge everyone to vote in the primaries, especially in areas with OPEN primaries.There you will have tons of D’s voting for Republican candidates (the bad ones) to keep the RINOS in office. Open primaries are designed to keep the young upstarts out of the game.

20. helix35 says:

The Jonah Goldberg’s of this world are beyond delusional. Do they really think that if they can somehow get rid of Trump, everything will go back to “normal”? They don’t understand that Trump is the symptom, not the disease. WE are the disease, and we are never going to go away. Never. Ever.

21. asariah says:

I agree with Ann Coulter. I have grave reservations now. I worked my tail off for Trump and now the WH is filled with Wall Streeters and Swampers. I find this situation and news extremely disturbing.

• wheatietoo says:

I know that’s what it ‘looks like’, asariah…but I’m thinking that PDJT has hand-picked these guys to be his guides and his special ops team to Drain the Swamp.

You know, like that old saying — “It takes a thief to catch a thief.”

In this case, who better to know where to strike at the Swamp than people who are familiar with it.

So let’s wait and see what happens.
      Unlike a lot of people…our President has been saying the same thing for 30 years about Wall Street and Washington, DC.

I don’t think he has given up on doing what he has always said was needed…not now, not when he finally has the power to do it.

• Paula Daly says:

Ann has been wrong about Trump for months. She’s a whiner in chief.

• Cozette says:

OMG do not listen to that hysteric Anne Coulter. She knows nothing at all about strategy and tactics. Nothing. Our President and his team are all life long students of Sun Tzus classic, The Art of War which applies to politics as well. Plus President Trump deeply studied Machiavelli’s The Prince. Finally he is a 71 year old, seasoned player in the international shark tank of NYC, multi billionaire genius. Why on earth would you be concerned? Focus on your idiot Congressmen.

• Don’t abandon ship just yet. I am taking Bannon at his word that he will go all in to support our President from the outside. He has more flexibility that way, and the poor bastard doesn’t have to wear a tie. After the election, he looked MISERABLE, cause he had to shave AND get a haircut!!

People need to remember that SB co founded BB with the late Andrew Breitbart, and Mr. Bannon took a serious pay cut to join DT’s team. I am beyond ready to give him the benefit of the doubt here.

The counter strikes start soon, count on it.

I am very concerned, as you are about the “Swampiness” of the West WIng. That said, I am trying to focus on actual policy decisions/ EO’s coming out of the White House, not the occupants.

• Delilah says:

Most people wait for something to do something wrong before they convict them. You’ve already convicted Trump for transgressions he may never even make….

22. wvcoalman says:

Just a thought, Zippo’s are still Made in the U.S.A. therefore not globalist, just like we the “deplorables”. Stay strong!

23. Juan says:

I guess we’ll find out if Bannon being up close has seen the enemy & realized it’s us.

24. jupitercomm says:

Bannon’s better “on the mic” for midterms. Breitbart needs his maturity to execute plans

25. Menagerie, I don’t know who you are, but when I read them words I heard ’em in John Wayne’s voice.

“God bless you, l’il sister!”

[Lest anyone forget, the first to endorse then candidate Trump was… John Wayne’s daughter.]

26. MissingAndrew says:

• Southern Son says:

Oooooooo!
      I get Chill Bumps Every Time I watch this!!
      I. Miss. Andrew!!

• BigMamaTEA says:

The best tribute/payback we can give Andrew…….is to become Breitbart (activist) in any way we can.

Everybody can at the minimum contact their congress-criminals, and then even if you’re not from their states, you can also contact Paul Ryno (as Speaker he represents all of us) and TurtleHead (Sen. Majority Leader) You can call and email.

I have a separate vonage line (internet phone, controls long distance calls) with it’s own handset, with all those numbers on speed dial!!!!! Even you can call 800 numbers and local state office numbers if you’re just calling your own guys. I call a lot more than that; but I’ve been doing this for a loooooong time.

• Donna in Oregon says:

I love him. I miss him. Every time I am on CTH I feel his spirit…..the force of his message. These are just some of the invaluable assets of CTH and Treepers. God bless.

I have to say that “F U John Podesta” gives me satisfaction beyond words. When times were hard during the campaign I would watch it and came to believe that the day is coming when we will all say “F U John Podesta”. Soon. WAR.

Payback is a MF’er John Podesta.

• BigMamaTEA says:

not gonna happen Abandoned. Time to give it a rest, or if you’re not a Troll, then go over to the upper right of the page under the prayer candle somewhere, and there is a search of this blogs research listed under topics. Then spend a lot of hours reading the Thread stories, then you’ll get up to speed.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Oh, Abandoned, it’s called “Click a topic”, then settle in for the weekend if you don’t get caught up in all the comments sections, and just read the story lines, it will get you up to speed faster.

• Abandoned says:

You’re correct…we just don’t understand

• Abandoned says:

i’m actually with you…
          Some more Oby holdover Generals and Goldman Sachs crony Never Trumpers are the way forward.

We agree, nothing more to say……

• Abandoned says:

And you will particularly enjoy the sons of America being killed in Afghanistan for absolutely nothing.
            When we withdraw in 5 or 10 or 30 years the Taliban will walk in and run the place like we were never there.

America is intellectually a very simple place.
            Easily led by any neo con with a flag. See McCain.

They won, I lost.
            Congratulations.

• USA loves Melania says:

“Oby holdover Generals”?

Mattis, Kelly, and even McMaster, who everyone seems to love to hate, were all serving our country in uniform long before anyone ever heard of Obama.

General Kelly lost his son in Afghanistan. Have some respect.

The idea that these patriotic men, and our patriotic President who has a long track record of championing peace and opposing neocon stupidity, are not working night and day to come up with a viable solution to Afghanistan is not only insulting it’s ridiculous.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Abandoned, you;re just pretty much becoming an ass. I can tolerate mean old goats, and a lot of general stuff. I think it’s time for you to leave this blog.

You’re just too negative and WRONG and RUDE.

• Jenny R. says:

I will note your great, great concern for our military sons and daughters.

So…what would you have us do with Afghanistan? There are things afoot globally that we would ignore at our own future risk; it was probably a mistake to pull out of Iraq so quickly to be honest (it was perhaps a mistake to go in the first place) but all of that is now the past; what’s done is done. What would be the best way to deal with it going forward? Since you are so concerned.
              I assure you that it wasn’t the generals that sent us there; they were just given the order and executed it within the parameters they were given; they just advise and carry out; they don’t make the order….who sent the military initially to Afghanistan? Civilians certainly didn’t have any qualms about it then; were civilians concerned then about the sons (and daughters) of America?
              By the way: it’s <1% of the sons and daughters of America….most people dissuade their children from serving, have for a long time…so only <1% of America is being asked to sacrifice, ok?

• BigMamaTEA says:

Buy then. Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

• Cozette says:

Why are you believing that what’s in these articles is true? None of it is true. Stop reading hacks who want to demoralize you with disinformation.

• Jenny R. says:

First off, the “Oby generals” were “W generals” were…they’ve been in for longer than just one administration. And as I said last night have been defecated upon by more than one presidential administration (and generation of Americans as well, truth be told).

• Donna in Oregon says:

Big Mama TEA I appreciate the reminder. I had to read about cold anger several times. Several….often. Political strategy is hard work, but it is less painful then being uneducated.

Thank you for your post!

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yes ma’am it is. And it gets easier (some of it) does the more informed you are. {smile} Believe me, we all start out that way.

This situation is totally different (even for the Uniparty & the Swamp media. Thank the Lord for Donald Trump. He may not have actually know exact number or the exact depth and dire of the situation this Republic was in. But he’s known a lot of these old players for a long time. He knows, and is still willing to wear a bullet-proof vest for us, if that’s what it takes to do this. I’ve never worried about his emotionally ability to deal with this; but I’ve always worried for his physical security. I believe even Trump knows he’s here on this earth, at this time, to do this,

• teaforall says:

You have been negative one time to many. If you are a true Trump supporter then you are with him 100% and believe in MAGA . It is like a marriage thru good times and bad times. Trump and his Cabinet has done so much, but the message is not getting out there with all the fake new. We here at CTH have Sundance and his staff , who work endless hours getting that message to us. Take a break, and Believe that Trump will MAGA

27. Southern Son says:

Hear! HEAR!!, Menagerie!
    Hear! HEAR!!

I’m Mad as Hell, and I Aint gonna take it No More!!

28. BigMamaTEA says:

Well Bekah……then this will be next……this is what my hubby says, minus the f-word, he uses the S word now……

29. sedeuceter says:

This has been quite the week but this is what I see happening…
    Bannon is going under cover, way out in the open with Breitbart as his platform. It’s way beyond brilliant, actually. Trump needs someone to level the DC Swamp slime in Congress. He, Trump, can’t do it because he needs their votes up until next November. Who better to do it than the former Chief Strategist? But, it has to look like the Chief Strategist has given up on Trump, to give Trump plausible deniability. It has to look like Bannon has given up on Trump (“the end of the Trump Presidency as elected”) but is going to go out and fight the good, populist fight by taking out after the political class, the media, and the corporate globalists – as he said in his statement today. Hence his “interviews” with less than Trump friendly media outlets with statements that are being interpreted even at Fox News as anti-Trump. As I said, it’s brilliant. With Bannon’s friendship with Sarah Palin, I fully expect her to become involved in endorsing Deplorable candidates to primary DC Swamp Congress people, a talent that she has had remarkable success with. And with the way Trump has been drawing out the DC Swamp Creatures from politics and the corporate world with his brilliant and truthful handling of the Charlottesville staged riot, they’ve got a great start with their list.

• Abandoned says:

You understand well that without America Party (Trump’s new party) legislators PTrump is fighting like a drive through Mogadishu with Delta some years ago.

Let’s see PTrump support his own approved candidates at this vital time…they will still run as Republicans.

• Cozette says:

30. nimrodman says:

Menagerie’s words:

“… those of us who are watching the hordes of migrants kill and steal, drain and demand, and many of whom pay more in taxes than the median wage …

“We are fed up with paying for illegal immigrants to get care we can’t afford. We are watching every single development in Europe and seeing the writing they can’t read.”

Yes. America’s productive men and women are wage slaves to support the unproductive, the parasitic, the foreign, the fraudulent, those sapping our strength and contributing nothing in return.

31. jmbuck says:

I always trusted Bannon. This is going to be epic. Finally I think we are going to get some media, Breitbart, reporting the truth and fighting back. I am so happy that what Andrew Breitbart”s fought for will come to fruition and lead by his friend Bannon. So fitting.

You got to know that God’s hands are on this.

32. Bob Thoms says:

Google Zippo vietnam images…pretty interesting.

33. Bob Thoms says:

Welcome to CTH newcomers…seems to be a whole lot of newbies.

34. Bob Thoms says:

Trump and Bannon recognize that the Swamp has boxed-in parts of the Trump legislative agenda. Remember how they recently blocked P Trump from recess appointments?

With Bannon leaving, that paradigm is going to change.
    IMO, This is what explains Bannon’s puzzeling statement .

• lokiscout says:

Looks like a classic pincer maneuver to me. Trump pushing the agenda on the inside and Bannon carrying the message from the outside without the hobbles he had in the White House. While he couldn’t be completely outspoken as a Presidential staffer now he is back in civilian life and head of the Breitbart organization with a big megaphone of his own. Either that or he is the biggest liar in the crowd!

Check back in a month or so. We can compare notes,

35. Bob Thoms says:

Don’t shoot the messenger.

NBC News is “reporting” that Trump can’t stand Bannon, and fired him.

36. Bob Thoms says:

Things are purposely contradictory and confusing.

37. G. Combs says:

I had a REALLY Nasty thought.

Mercer & Co. BUYS CNN but does not fire the reporters (just the writers) Then the faces the left knows and loves have to present REAL news — Neutral and UNBIAS. Remember the are bought and paid for Whores anyway.

CNN’s views sky rocket because they are actually a REAL news organization again.

38. Sundance and all of you are making me feel better. Thanks! I live in the belly of the beast and even my husband has gone to the dark side. He is a Jonah Goldberg nevertrumper. I felt quite alone but you folks are giving me hope.

39. TwoLaine says:

Great Idea!
    We need the Salty Girls in The People’s House.

I love the Huckster and his unwavering support of The People’s Choice! 🙂

40. We’re not going to take it anymore

41. bullnuke says:

President Trump has goals and knows who he needs and when to accomplish said goals. Bannon was put in place with the goal of winning the presidential election. He wanted him after he won the nomination not before. Trump looks for certain skill sets in people, puts them to work on a particular goal and then moves on. Priebus and those of his like were needed to accomplish the transition into the White House. Done, no longer needed, Trump has his feet wet now and is getting more comfortable governing in Washington. Hell, he never governed before so it was expected he would acquire those with a special skill set for that job.
    Bannon has a skill set for going after liberals, best done by using his media skills. I’m sure they shook hands and thanked each other. Now they both have different jobs to do but with the same mission…to make America great again. The left will not see it coming. Win and THEN defeat your enemies.

• lokiscout says:

And now Bannon is unleashed and knows where the trouble makers are and their methods.

• BigMamaTEA says:

bull, straight through to the center of the bulls-eye!!!!

• You make some good points. Too many Trump supporters are ready to bail because of the OPTICS of his Administration. The visuals don’t amount to squat. The real meat and potatoes are the passage and success of his policies.

Just read this morning: the Fed now says that 3rd quarter GDP growth will hit 4%. Let that sink in folks……..4 FRICKING percent! That has not been seen in quite a while. Imports are down and exports are up. That means GREAT things for US workers.

Stay the course, people. Rough seas are ahead, we just got to point it into the waves.

42. Kaco says:

Hope this works out and he and the Mercers help MAGA. I’m not bothered by their supposed Cruz support early in the campaigns and hope this puts that to bed.

43. louche9 says:

Prediction: One result of Mercer’s meeting with PT is that Breitbart News will have a seat at pressers. Scoot over, CNN.

44. CharterOakie says:

So many great comments, so little time.

So I’ll just say: Praise the Lord and pass the Zippos!

45. tony5460 says:

Firing Bannon is another 4D move by Trump. The MSM has been selling that Trump was simply the puppet of Bannon and Bannon was the real president in the White House. Now that narrative was completely destroyed. Brilliant!

46. Steven Hitt says:

Couldn’t agree more with the author. Better to burn the whole thing down than let the swamp survive.

47. wht says:

just found the site … like it! … posted this on BB but thought it worth repeating here in case it was missed ..

the Trump/Bannon tag team have drawn out ALL the globalist R&D traitors and backstabbers hungry for America’s blood and downfall. They are ALL now fully exposed bare assed naked in the full light of day with their pants AND panties down around their ankles with NO where, or way, to run or hide. They THINK they’re closing in for the kill while they are being outflanked, soon to be surrounded. Between now and mid-term the Marxist-left/RINOsaur WILL prove more so DAILY just how stupid, pathetic and corrupt it is, devoid of ANY plausibly defensible narrative or leaders. IF they don’t just kill Trump it’s a done deal. God is definitely in play … got him elected … don’t think He’s going to stay his protective hand just yet. Come ’18 … how do you spell … b-l-o-o-d-b-a-t-h … politically speaking of course. … it’s the BURNT party of TOAST!