President Trump is anticipated to deliver remarks from Trump Tower in New York City today following meetings with national business leaders and developers. The focus is on removing regulatory hurdles for massive infrastructure development. Anticipated start time 3:45pm to 4:00pm

UPDATE: FULL VIDEO ADDED

WH Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream Link (active) – Fox10 Livestream Link (active)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Donald Trump, Economy, energy, Environmentalism, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

395 Responses to President Trump Delivers Remarks Outlining U.S. Infrastructure Investment 3:45pm Livestream – FULL VIDEO ADDED…

1. Paco Loco says:

I’ve never seen the media act so rudely when in a Q&A with a US President. They truly represent everything that’s wrong with America. No respect for the President and nothing but loaded Gotcha questions. They are the enemy of our Republic along with the congressional Uniparty who are spineless creatures who are nothing but bought and paid for whores of special interests. God bless and long live President Trump.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I was thinking about the lack of respect by the press. When Reagan was President there was this horrible, rude, highly partisan reporter named Sam Donaldson who was always shouting horrible, rude, highly partisan questions at President Reagan. Regan’s style was so different from Trump’s. Very elegant, affable, seldom lost his cool.

But these are different times. Where there used to be ONE turd in the punchbowl, now PDJT has to contend with a pack of howling braying jackals. There is nothing for it but to stand up with a flamethrower and have at them.

• Maquis says:

“Well, that’s Sam.” Will Never forget when Reagan said that. Affable seemingly to a fault, but look at the picture of him staring down Gorbachaev at Reyjavik after the Russies tried a fast one and failed, spectacularly, and you see Ronald Reagan always had a spine of steel.

• ladypenquin says:

My husband and I just watched the replay. I don’t know why the President just doesn’t turn his back and walk away. Tell them to come back when they can be respectful. I never watch these press conferences because the ill-will present is like an evil shadow.

My conclusion at the end of the conference? The media is the “Alt-Left.”

• Maquis says:

President Trump is there, to the end, for us. He’s there for those that may hear his remarks, those that may see the vile abusive press and his grace and fortitude in the face of what would turn most of us purple and realize they have a great good man as their President.

I know your feelings. I despise the Press’ game and tbeir vile soulless hatred of a good man, listening to that infuriates me. But, you have just caused me to recognize tbat if my Commander in Chief can withstand that abuse, gracefully, then I must follow.

I must watch. To bear witness, to support, to be prepared to defend, and, perhaps most importantly, so I don’t abandon him in his hours of darkness. I will pray for him as I watch even if it is taped. No more back-sliding.

I will direct tbe resultant fury into positive action to defeat the Left with ever more vigor, and pray the Lord to soften my heart, give me calm, and protect us all from the darkness that is our Treasonedia.

So say we all.

2. Betty says:

I realized what we need to bring us together – a strong leader, Leading.

3. Convert says:

All I know for certain: the Left, once again, is clueless, utterly clueless, about how all this is being perceived. One reputable poll shows that around 80%or so think tearing down statues is a dumb non-issue. The smear of the violence being Trump’s fault will be ignored by a majority. And once again, you have a repeat of the “transgender bathroom” controversy, with the insane elites all in, certain they have a winning issue, while the Average Joe majority thinks, ” no way I’m voting for these lunatics.”

4. Tonawanda says:

Impossible to love and respect this man more.

• I can’t imagine ANY of the other republican candidates standing their ground today. They all would have groveled, including Cruz.

• Tonawanda says:

This is a man who understands and practices all the virtues.

• ladypenquin says:

You’re right, and the Republicans are groveling (as they always do) even without it being necessary. I was only sorry President Trump didn’t tell them to shut up, talk respectfully and he would answer their questions. I also wanted him to point out how they’re supporting the Alt-Left, Antifa – since they’re refusing to denounce the violent intentions of that group.

The media doesn’t understand Antifa – they’re anarchists, and they’d just as soon burn down those gated communities, with the help of BLM, as any small town in America. Either the media is afraid of denouncing the Alt-Left or they’re part of them…

5. kinthenorthwest says:

Love Trump’s statement about getting the truth first.
    Obama often jumped in too soon where he shouldn’t have. But in looking back I don’t think Obama even cared what he said even after the fact.

6. Nordic Breed says:

I love PDJT! He was way, way, way too nice to the press today. They weren’t interested in infrastructure, only in promoting their racist narrative. I am so proud of our President. And I’m praying for him every day.

7. G. Combs says:

Trump’s statement about getting the truth first was very good.
    HOWEVER, I really hated his calling that 20 year old kid a murderer.

Whatever happen to innocent until proven guilty?

It is up to a court of law to make the determination after ALL the evidence has been gathered and presented.

If ANTIFA spooked the guy. If his care was damaged by ANTIFA especially if his window was broken, then THEY bare part of the responsibility. Especially if as some have reported, his brake lights came on before the crash.

I will wait and see what evidence comes out BEFORE I condemn the guy as a murderer. I wish President Trump had done the same.

• Minnie says:

We do not know what Mr. President knows.

I will leave it at that.

• mimbler says:

I also know that every one, no exceptions, that speaks off the cuff while being interrogated makes the occasional gaffe. I think PDJT, if he wasn’t answering multiple shouted hostile questions simultaneously, would have used an “alleged” in front of his statement or some other modifier. He repeatedly said we still do not know all the facts.

• G. Combs says:

The guy is still entitle to a trial WITHOUT prejudice.

I think that President Trump was so upset and so angry about this violence that he slipped up on this one.

Given the last 6 months, if he slipped up just this once he is doing incredibly well.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Well said. I agree. With each one of your points.

If I were the one standing in front of that pack of snarling feral dogs I am sure I wouldn’t be able to articulate anything clearly or well. That PDJT is able to fire away is frankly amazing.

• Maquis says:

He’s not the prosecutor. Charges will not be dropped because the President has eyes and ears and a mind. No trial will fail. Trump is not pronouncing a non-judicial sentence and meting oyt a punishment.

“Innocent” in the matter of a judicial finding and conviction process. “Innocent” in the eyes if the judicual system.

There is no requirement anywhere for a President of the United States to pretend he is stupid and and that a murder was NOT indeed perpetrated.

There are no such strictures on any of us except for law enforcement and the courts.

The idea that a jury pool must be untainted by awareness of reality, completely ignorant, with no opinions nor understanding nor wisdom nor learning, just formless clay for Prosecutors and Defense Attorneys to mold at will, is not in the Constitution, and flies in the face of all that is just and rational.

Reporters seem smug when they practice this convention, and there may be “some” value in that, but it doesn’t bind Joe Citizen nor the President who must make judgment calls daily, no waiting for the farcically inevitable three-year trial.

PDJT: President Xi, I just sent Fifty-Nine High Explosive cruise missiles to take out an Airbase in Syria that Assad used for a recent Chemical Warfare Agent Attack on Innocent Civilians.

Xi: You forgot to say “alleged.”

PDJT: My Bad.

• Sylvia Avery says:

That struck me as the one sour note, also.

We used to have a tradition in this country of innocent until proven guilty. During the last eight years THAT seems to have been abandoned, too.

I am not going to waste time defending this kid except to say he hasn’t been tried yet so I don’t think it is appropriate to call him a murderer. I wish the President hadn’t done that.

• G. Combs says:

The last eight years of trial by Fake Media is why I said something.

If President Trump has some of his people reading here, I hope they prompt him to add ‘alleged’

Call me picky, but I hate the way the Rule of Law has taken a beating over the last eighty or so years. It is one of my trigger points.

• mireilleg says:

If I remember correctly he did fudge with the words a bit when pressed to call the kid a terrorist. He said something like “call him a terrorist, a murderer, you know with legal definitions…” then he eventually called him a murderer. Unfortunate because in this day and age we have to watch our words so carefully. If the kid is found guilty of something other than murder there will be hell to pay. Nobody is about to defend him publicly, I don’t either, but I am saddened that it happened. He might not be a bad kid, just one caught up in the wrong place wrong time, incited by the events and the moment he made a stupid decision. He life is ruined. For all I know he could also be a rotten kid. Facts is we do not know. Very sad!

• Maquis says:

Yeah. Being parked on top of a thirty-year-old woman can mess any kid’s day up. Give him a break.

(Do I really have to say it?)

8. I think that I’ve hit my upper limit for BS today. I just read Lionel Richie’s (full disclosure I’m a big fan of his music) statement about possibly not attending the reception for the Kennedy Center Honors, because of Pres. Trump’s statement and/or lack thereof. The way that practically every institution is piling onto our President is making me sick. I know that we need to weather this storm, and that it’s gonna get worse before it gets better, but sometimes it just looks impossible.

9. bluegirl says:

I pray for our President everyday and have learned to never underestimate his love and dedication to our nation. God bless President Trump and God bless the United States of America!!!!!!

• Bull Durham says:

Yes, cover this good man in prayer. The wicked are trying to destroy him and our country.
      I’m certain Melania is in prayer many times a day for her husband and for America.
      We should do no less.

• flova says:

Bull

I’m so glad you said that. Today I went to Mass at noon. The priest asked if anyone had any special intentions. Some asked for a loved one’s health, etc. But one lady spoke up and said Let us pray for President Donald J Trump and his family, that the Lord protects them and keeps them safe.” I was so happy she said it in front of all the parishoners. I don’t know how many are Trump voters but I got a chill after she said it and felt more peace about our beloved President.

Prayer is so important. When we go up against the violent mobs in our cities (i’m in Richmond where an antifa and Black Lives Matter mob gathered on Sunday night at our Lee statue and ended up beating up a local CBS reporter sending him to the hospital for staples in his head, they also shouted F the police) we must always ask God to go with us.Many of us live in that historic part of the city and have to drive through where the mob was.

• Indimex says:

Ephesians 6:12English Standard Version (ESV)

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

• Said mine yesterday for the Feast of the Assumption of Mary!!!

10. LULU says:

Completely aside, I thought it a hoot that Secretary Chao (Mitch McConnell’s wife) stood there throughout the presser, gazing at PDJT like Nancy gazed at Ronnie.

11. Sylvia Avery says:

It was really great to watch this presser unfold and be able to comment here in real time at the Treehouse. It enhances the experience to enjoy it with fellow Treepers, I must say.

12. maggiemoowho says:

B-E-A-UTIFUL President Trump, just BEAUTIFUL!!! 😃👍👍👍🇺🇸#MAGA🇺🇸 and I’ve got to add one big AMEN also.

13. Lois says:

I do love what President Trump said today, he is so brave, honest and truthful and this crooked media and government are just so obviously trying to bring him down. They never could though, no matter what happens. Donald Trump is a truthsayer and nothing they can say or do will change that, we were witness to that today. I am not happy about seeing the low-lives tearing down our statues, it so reminds me of video if Iraq when those low-lives did the same thing, tearing down monuments and museums and fighting with stones and bats and bottles and bricks. We have become a third-world country all because of Barack Obama, the first black president and the first president that we ever had that hated the United States. He stirred up the race issue so artfully that we can never get back to being America again. We are turning third-world, with all the hateful rhetoric for our president and all the demolishing of our country has begun. We can also thank the Rhino Republicans who stand watching the left lunatics tear down our statues and monuments and burn down buildings and businesses without batting an eye, goading them on, all for the sake of trying to get rid of the one and only honest, loyal and truthful person in our government, Donald J. Trump, the rest are losers, crooks, spies, schemers, con artiststs who don’t give a damn about truth, all they care about is power and they will steal, lie, scheme, con, and kill for it. We are headed for hell and we may just be in hell, right now, when I see people ALLOWED to pull down our statues and monuments and start fires and mame and kill because they are low-lives, who should be in jail instead of being able to destroy our land.

14. Kathy says:

Following President Trump’s remarks, Elaine Chao and Gary Cohn gave a short presentation and also fielded questions from the press. EC and GC had to slap them down as well. The “puddle” story will have you shaking your heads. https://www.c-span.org/video/?432633-101/administration-officials-news-conference-infrastructure-policy

15. Silk says:

Good job trump. I was hoping he told them to get out and don’t come back.

16. Never been more proud of my President. Unlike the Washington and national press corp he’s the adult in the room, looks at both sides, speaks what most Americans who truly love their country think. I guarantee you there are liberals for whom the term “Alt Left” will now resonate. These are liberals who too love their country, they just see their politics from a different perspective from most of us here at the Treehouse. I guarantee they’re just as sickened by the behavior of these black-hooded goons as we are. This is Trump at his finest. Winner winner chicken dinner!

17. TheVelvetkitten says:

NYT headlines claiming he gave WS a boost today.
    “…Never has he gone as far in defending their actions as he did during a wild, street-corner shouting-match of a news conference…….”

Are the deaf?

18. Lois says:

We have to pray for Trump all the time. He is constantly being lied about by CNN, MSNBC, Ch.2,4,7, and more. the dumb, desperate media keeps trying to brainwash people, saying racist, over and over and over. They are nothing but fanatical fake news channels now spouting propaganda day and night just like they did in Nazi Germany, and CNN has the nerve to talk about white nationals? They are the enemies within, not Russia, not White Nationals, not Trump, its the Rhino Republicans, Democrat/communist/socialist party, the leftist Nazi Media. There will be a revolution to stop this insanity, the United States of America is not a communist nor socialist country and the SILENT MAJORITY ARE WAKING UP AND WILL WIN.

19. Robert says:

How and when does a “media outlet” loose their credentials and/or access to the President? If fake news outlets are purposefully not reporting “actual news” then why does the American ppl have to put up this crap? They should be revoked and loose access to the President. It’s not about different viewpoints here, its about actually out right lies and bullies by them.

20. Indimex says:

Oh, how I love this man! Thank you, thank you, thank you Father for the anointing you have placed on this man. What a pleasure it is to watch You working through him! When our President is in the arena, I think of this:
    For God gas not given us a Spirit of fear; but, of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND.
    (2 Timothy 1:7)

21. Jtorres says:

Bravo Mr President, I pray that god blesses you with unending patience and. Lord bless this man, our President in staying focused and not falling into temptation by the “im greater than thou” elite media. Godspeed

22. Maquis says:

I want a big-tail BillBoard Truck, with LoudSpeakers!

Play Trump Speeches and MAGA VIDEOS and Sabo Posters and Sundance quotations!

Drive around the city all day long.

Needs defensive capabilities though, and cameras all around w/ GPS and timestamps to ensure triggered Leftists get their just rewards.

D’oh! ALLEGEDLY TRIGGERED LEFTISTS! Dear me, how did I miss that?