A Note About Political Violence…

A brief note about political violence from an observer of modern political history.

Many people are familiar with the linear political terms left and right.  Left equals Democrat world-views and Right equals Republican world-views.  On the left we discuss progressives, liberals etc.  On the right we discuss conservatives, etc.

In terms of a political continuum as you travel further left the governmental influence over the individual increases.

The further left, the larger government.  Socialism eventually gives way to totalitarianism and communism, full control by government.

On the same continuum if you travel rightward, a constitutional republic eventually gives way to the absence of government and you arrive at anarchy.  Visually it looks like this:

However, the end result of both Totalitarianism and Anarchy is conflict.  Total control by government over the individual is antithetical to freedom; the human condition has historically yearned to be free.  Additionally, within a social system lacking any governing rules and regulations, amid anarchy where only the strong can survive, natural states of human disposition lead to tribalism and therein ultimately, conflict.  (See Animal Farm)

Both sides of the political continuum end up in a state of conflict.  This leads to something we have discussed since our initial assembly began:

CTH has long noted the continuum is not linear, it is circular.

In the narrow space where the far-left and the far-right converge there is a state of perpetual conflict.  It is a space were two polarities are in constant conflict; much like two of the same sides of a magnet pushing away from each other yet both consisting of the same magnetic material.

In this narrow space between totalitarianism and anarchy there is constant political violence as both elements bounce off each other repeatedly.

The majority of the American electorate are neither far-left, nor far-right.  Americans are mostly represented in the lower half of the diagram above where ideological debate without violence is the preferred disposition.

There are times when this narrow conflicted and violent space between the two oppositional forces takes center stage amid the media.  Usually an event takes place were both sides merge and violence breaks out.  Inside this toxic battle-space the minds of the primary participants are generally unstable.

Inside this political conflict zone, denoted by the red box in my crudely drawn diagram, highly charged emotion surfaces as the commonality between both polarities.  There is little to no intellectual space possible.

Long-term readers will note that when media fuel carriers walk intently into this conflict space CTH does not.

CTH discusses events all along the political continuum and we hope to provide interesting information that can help make useful sense of the events occurring in day-to-day travels. We discuss political violence when either side of the equation engages in horrific action against ordinary citizens.  However, when the two political and extremist polarities come into conflict, and media is gleefully swarming into the foray, we prefer to stay away from the toxic emotional cloud it creates.

Respectfully,

Sundance

This entry was posted in media bias, Treehouse Campfire, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

625 Responses to A Note About Political Violence…

1. realcapedcrusader says:

Thank You SD.

2. FofBW says:

Makes good sense SD.

3. Chris says:

Respect.

• farmhand1927 says:

We should all applaud the law enforcement efforts that are finding and arresting those that injured people or caused death today.

However, Terry McAuliffe, flanked by those in his image, never spoke out when the riots broke out on Inauguration Day. He has never denounced BLM or Antifa, both of which were present to throw fuel on the fire today. Terry McAuliffe pretended in his press conference that anger and division started in the last few months. He is part of the problem because he speaks to what advances him politically and ignores the rest. Like the time he pardoned thousands of felons from VA prisons in time to vote for HRC. And Terry, spare us the tripe that unless we’re Native American, we’re all immigrants. We got that. What you don’t have is the ability to understand the often tragic, and always unlawful effects of illegal immigration.

Neo Nazi’s, KKK and any group formed from hatred of another race have no place in a civil society but neither do the violent radicals we’ve observed in our streets, especially since Ferguson. They, too, hate with a vengeance. Why do they so often get a pass?

We have mayors of cities and governors of states that will stand down when certain groups riot and terrorize and cause physical harm. In fact, they order to police to do nothing in order to give rioters time and space to get their anger out of their systems. By the time that happens, businesses are burnt to the ground and lives ruined.

What happened today is evil, pure and simple, but we have to again be a nation of laws where all offenders are treated equally under the law, not just the ones we disagree with politically. Shame on the wrong doers and shame on pols that criticize some and give a pass to others.

• ladypenquin says:

I watched the police stand down in DC on the night of the Deplorable Ball. We’re dressed up, I’m in a gown and heels, and they’re screaming in our faces. Spitting. The police let them be right outside the entrance door and they formed a wall to let us get safely inside, but why were they even allowed to get that close?

We’ve paid a price for fighting the Left. We’ve paid a price for voting for President Trump. As long as we let the Lefties get away with breaking the laws, and that includes the rotted media, we’ll never get this country back.

• Farmhand1927, I wish I could like your comment 100 times.

• NC PATRIOT says:

And our President also understands this. Hence he takes no sides and his focus is where it has been since the beginning of his campaign—on the safety and well being of all the American people, on the things that unify us, and on the law and order needed to protect us all.

People who say his statement was weak do not understand the consistency of this man !

• dawndoe says:

I agree, he said what needed to be said and said it strongly. Politically correct congress wants him to only go after whitey, he well knows whitey doesn’t spew the the bulk of racism in this day and time and should never acquiesce to the politically correct.

4. Donna in Oregon says:

Amen.

5. The parade of dumbassery has enough participants already. I’m just not that into the SJW mindset, never was. I too will sit this one out.

• Sylvia Avery says:

“the parade of dumbassery has enough participants already”

OMG the perfect description of what I saw for the few moments I had my TV on today.

• paulraven1 says:

I call it TF mindset. Totalitarian Freak mindset. I don’t use “SJW” anymore. Too benign and even respectful in view of who they actually are.

• paulraven1 says:

BTW, I borrowed this from Andrew Breitbart. So it has good pedigree. Check his speech from the 2012 CPAC, around the 12:15 mark.

• nobaddog says:

I LOVE ANDREW! Talk about a winner. I agreed with every word out of his mouth. I still mourn the loss. When he passed i felt all was lost for our cause. His death brought me directly to CTH.
          Sundance kept his fight and name alive. Just think what would be with him in the White House with President Trump!

• ladypenquin says:

You’re right. SJW is much too mild, too benign. But I would call them fascists. Because that’s what is going on. The great push for fascist control over our lives. Don’t believe it? Just ask the Google engineer who got fired for his thoughtful, intellectual essay about the internal culture at Google.

6. Sandra-VA says:

Very good, SD.

There is no good side of what is transpiring right now. Politics at its worst, with useful idiots playing their assigned roles.

• woodstuff says:

Speaking of useful idiots, one such critter writes for The Hill. Max Greenwood said that P45 was in NJ on vacation. “President Trump weighed in on the protests with a tweet about an hour after it became an emergency, from his vacation in Bedminster, New Jersey.”

I never thought of My President was taking off for a vacation.

I thought he had to vacate the West Wing for renovation? The useful idiots seem to sneak in a lie whenever they can. Ever hear the song “Sneaky Snake”?

7. benifranlkin says:

As the president said “all sides” in conflict and that we need to study this. SD as given an enlightening response.

8. Carrie says:

I’ll just ask the obvious question. What did people actually think would happen at the rally today? It’s awful that someone died, but, I am a realist. Sundance, thank you for staying above the fray. There are enough freaks in the circus already.

• singingsoul says:

Thank you Sundance you have much wisdom

• varsityward says:

What did they think would happen? I can tell you what the responsible adults behind the scenes thought would happen. My daughter is a systems engineer for the emergency call center for Charlottesville/Albemarle/UVa. They were preparing and gravely concerned for weeks prior to this fiasco. They were told repeatedly, “We will be lucky if no one dies”.
      This is such an unnecessary travesty.

• joanfoster says:

All over a statue of Robert E. Lee, really? Why don’t some of these dumb bastards try reading a bit about General Lee and find out what an outstanding American and patriot he was. I guess that’s too hard.

9. skifflegirl says:

I agree that the primary participants of both extremes have unstable minds. Add in anti-Trump sabotage fueled by the media, and it’s a hot mess on stilts.

• ladypenquin says:

Exactly, the media has fueled this by their constant lying in their reporting. It’s not just about sabotaging President Trump, which is their obvious focus, they’ve been sabotaging our way of life for decades.

10. SteveFrench says:

Just a note of caution I’d like to put out there. The average, apolitical US citizen who generally takes MSM news sources at face value likely thought that Trump supporters were violent and largely to blame for the mayhem that went on at rallies during the election. We know better because we were there and saw the violence which was all coming from Antifa and paid agents. And we saw how local police stood down and let it happen.

My point is that we should exercise caution. It could be the members of the alt right were to blame for violence. I personally doubt it. Just because they are aligned to the right of most here, doesn’t mean we virtue signal like leftists.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

There were numerous live streams coming out of Charlottesville earlier today during the event. The truly varied assortment of people in the planned march were simply walking through the streets. Meanwhile on the sidewalks were loud Leftist counter protestors (rioters) of every size, shape and color throwing things at the marchers, yelling obscenities on bullhorns and often jumping into the street and shoving people. Much of it was uploaded to Utube and no doubt a lot of it will be banished soon by Goggle-Skynet because it exposes the sordid Left.

• piper567 says:

Steve…the msm has been reduced to near impotence, audience-wise.
      I think the threat therefore is along this line:
      People disgusted and repelled by msm find alternative means of being informed,
      and, unfortunately the alternatives are all over the board. (Glen Beck one end, Thomas Wicktor on the other end..)
      And, as people always gravitate towards that with which they feel most comfortable, folks are not united by truth, but are clustered in opinion communities.
      This is made most clear in the “faith community”, where the decline in churchgoing is primarily due to this same phenomenon…people wanting to follow that which makes them comfortable, truth? not so much.
      So, politically, we have a wide spectrum from lo-info to hi-info, with opinion ruling the day.
      My hope is that the effect of Trump and his policies and directives will actually impact people’s lives, and folks begin to see reality for what it is.
      In my mind, its the only way to defeat opinion…and people following self-serving jerks as if they speak the Gospel truth.
      It will take a while, but it may work. Imo, too soon to tell.

• Risa says:

During the few moments I had the television on, a Fox News reporter made the statement that the alt-right white supremacists had been emboldened by Trump as President. Sickened, I turned it off. I am a supporter of President Trump but it has come with some heartache due to the lies told by the media. For thirty years I had what I thought was a close friendship with a woman who is Black. We met when our daughters were in kindergarten together, and even though we knew our politics were different, I always thought we had enough more important things in common to sustain a friendship.
      However, when she learned I supported Donald Trump, she told me I was a racist and we were no longer friends. I tried to explain why I was voting for him, she cut me off forever. There is no answer to my phone calls and my emails. She believed the lies she heard from the media and rejected me.
      There is evil being promulgated by those who thrive and prosper when our people are divided by race, religion, sex. We are then more easily controlled by the powerful who work in the darkness to make us slaves to their agenda. All I can do is pray that God will have mercy on us, give our side the wisdom to persevere and that the truth will prevail. I thank this site for the sanity and faith I find from the people who post here, and the rational analysis Sundance provides.

• Steele81 says:

That is so sad, but it is not just a racial thing. A good friend of mine lost a friendship of 40 years because she supported our President Trump and her friend couldn’t believe it or handle it. Cut her off completely. So ignorant. Heartbreaking really

• All American Snowflake says:

Risa, my best friend ever told me that he hated, with emphasis on HATED, anyone who voted for Trump. And that was a friend I would have gone to the jumping off place with. I still care for him and wonder if we will be friends on the other side.

• ditzee58 says:

Risa, my good friend of 30+ years said when Trump was elected that she did not want to become a slave again. My daughter asked her, ” When have you ever been a slave?”.
        Since President Trump began his campaign, it’s as though many people on the left have lost all of their rational thinking ability.

• ladypenquin says:

They’re brainwashed and brain dead. The media is the blame for this entire state of affairs – having spent decades marginalizing and hating on the Republican, Conservative brand. This isn’t any different then what happened in 1930’s Germany. Prepare the populace to finding a target and focus on grooming them to hate that target. Only took a few years to accomplish. Since there wasn’t any pushback Bush’s 8 years, it worsened in the Obama era. He fomented this attack on everyone who wasn’t of the Left. They now have a white-hot hatred for everyone not like them. They have to focus it somewhere, otherwise they’d have to look at their own shortcomings…

Can you imagine what this country would be like if Hillary had won?

• bkrg2 says:

that is a sad story – breaks my heart. I hope one day your friend finds her way to see her way back to you.
        This is another reason we need a “don’t like” button…

• dbobway says:

What would alt-right gain by doing this in Virginia. All of this looked staged except for the morally weak person that buys the drama.
      Leftwing Communists are the only are the only resistance in American politics that believes the taking of lives is a form of protest.
      Why would a crazy looking guy drive all the way from to Ohio mowed down the very people he came to support.
      I’m not buying it. This is left wing theater, evidence will be found that this was staged.

11. Sylvia Avery says:

What is missing in this “parade of dumbassery” (TY Bluto, I’ve stolen your phrase) for me is a factual account of what happened in Charlottesville.

There is no such thing as reporting, now, and it really hit me in the face like a dead fish today. I knew it intellectually, of course. But I’m old. My first response is to turn on the TV to see WHAT HAS HAPPENED. Even as I turned it on, my thoughts were cynical and involved lies and liars, and I wasn’t disappointed so I quickly turned it off.

Next I came here. I have been able to piece together a better understanding from the comments of Treepers on the Daily Presidential thread than is available on cable. To quote my President, “sad.”

I don’t need a lot of opinion on this. Just the who, what, why, when, where. But forget it, that is no longer available in “the media.” Instead, we are fed “narrative.” You know, that is a perfectly good word but I have come to loathe it.

• mimbler says:

Today might be the worst journalism I’ve ever encountered. I too was interested in what was going on, but whenever I tuned in, I got zero reporting of facts, just talking heads bemoaning racism and right wingers, and how PDJT hadn’t condemned it enough.

• Sylvia Avery says:

It is really darned frustrating. And we have all heard the same story so many times about racism, right wingers, PDJT’s condemnations not strong enough we could all sit down and write it out. Always the same. No variation. So obvious, so nauseating.

• piper567 says:

Sylvia…maybe it would help your level of frustration if you tried to remember the Really Small audience these cretins command.
          its one thing to check in w/them periodically… some people wish to know what the other side is up to…but to become agitated at their idiocy/incompetence ? Your stability is important…don’t let these ba$tard$ rile you up

• Sylvia Avery says:

How do you stay informed? Where do you for what we used to call the news?

• mimbler says:

It is really getting difficult. CTH can’t function as the equivalent of a news channel although we get good info here.

I guess, just a variety of internet sources and OAN, but OAN is on a shoestring budget and can only do so much,

• Sylvia Avery says:

I may have to suck it up and spend another five bucks a month just to get OAN.

FOX is nearly worthless. I avoid the weekend day time anchors like the plague. F & F is a pretty good morning show, and some of the night hosts are okay/good. FBN is my mainstay, but they don’t handle events like today.

I do rely a lot on CTH and a few news aggregators.

• camulla says:

I agree the networks don’t do good reporting.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

Nothing but leftist spin, more political pc bs name calling the people who showed up tp peacefully protest the removing of our history today.
        They didn’t start this-the “counter protest group” who showed up with their hate speech and violence that escalated it.
        I am literally screaming at these idiots on tee vee.

• TAS says:

Correct…the white right wingers actually had a permit. Only when BLM & Antifa showed up did the violence start. The spin is on though!

• ladypenquin says:

Gov. McAuliffe played to the Antifa and BLM, knew they would be there. The police should have stopped them from coming in contact with the other group who, as you noted, had the permit. And again, it’s not the Leftists who are injured, just innocent people or people who were exercising their 1st Amendment right. Free speech for me, but not for thee.

• Concerned Virginian says:

I laid out the local angle aspects of this whole disaster today with my postings on the “Presidential Thread” page. The whole thing was started over a year ago by a black city councilor who wanted to make a name for himself by getting Civil War statues removed and “vengeance renovations” to buildings in Virginia that were owned and/or built by slaves. The toxic mess has been brewing since then. The events of today are the fruit thereof.
          An example of “local tempest in a teapot” that was blown up, literally, to epic proportions.
          And the original agitator, WES BELLAMY, will probably use it as a resume enhancer.

• Wend says:

Wow, VA used to be a great state and Charlottesville a wonderful city. SAD!

• Beverly says:

I guess that cretin will lead the charge to tear down the University of Virginia, Taliban-style, because it was “built by a slave owner,” Thomas Jefferson.

You know, I always thought it was weird that the Left pretends to hate slavery — when they lust to enslave us ALL, WORLDWIDE.

• All American Snowflake says:

The “narrative” is from blowhards who pose as journalist and pundits.

• Cozette says:

Reddit the Donald is the only source for on the ground citizen reporting and internet investigation. They also rigorously fact check what’s posted.

12. Just Curious says:

I never prefer conflict, but if one has to face bullies over the years, then one will never stop the bullies and abuses in absence of a conflict. The left has always been using threats as one of their favorite weapons to dominate the other side, so turning one’s cheek to take their threat will surely invite more of the same. Some of us can live with cold anger until the end, but I am not one of those, so it is up to each individuals to digest this message.

13. Binkser1 says:

Agreed. The one problem is that the thugs on the Far Left are NEVER linked to the Dems and Lefties while the Far right are always associated with conservatives and now Trump. The double standard of the MSM is disgusting. I just hope we still have enough people in this country smart enough to see through the MSM’s BS.

• mimbler says:

Yes, and the far left thugs are actually funded by the democrats while the racists on the right have nothing to do with conservatives.

• The number of violent incidents perpetrated by the “left” compared to the “right” is as astounding as is the fact that not one of the incredibly numerous acts of violence by the leftists, the looting, the beatings, the burning of property, smashing of windows, etc. are or will ever be attributed to “black”, “latino”, or simply “leftist” supremacists. I imagine most are aware of the strange but true war on “whitey”, brought to us mainly by… well, “whitey”.

Bottom line here is those of us, like the human condition itself, yearning to be free and yet live in a society that is mostly safe and secure through normal means are far outnumbered. Perhaps a comparative handful of “alt right anarchists” voted for Donald J. Trump, and perhaps a small group of them participated in or incited violence today in VA. I don’t know. I would have had to actually be there in order to see it for myself. Because fake news.

I do believe though, that the circle of continuum has been disrupted, and that the example SD has drawn may not likely be intended as to literally represent the proportional aspect of our modern day situation as it actually is anymore. There is nothing equal about the political spectrum among the people anymore, based on indoctrination, social engineering and maintenance. One word will suffice to encompass those three things, though it is so thoroughly much more complicated than just the word globalism.

But, simply put the world is, & has been for decades, being taught to demand totalitarianism while believing it is communism and that they’re involved somehow, and to also borrow a phrase from Bluto, to put themselves forth in a constant parade of dumbassery to assist in the common goal of one world “everything”. “Out of chaos, order.”

I guess at this point and in order to survive and live free in any way, mankind is going to have to begin learning how to disprove the false narrative and defeat the use of global enrichment and connectivity for enslavement. It appears to me that ignorance is only bliss to those who use it against us all, whether ignorant or not.

• Just Sayin' says:

The mainstream Democrats implicitly support the thugs on the Far Left

That’s why the governor did not condemn them or enforce the state of emergency on them

14. Dennis Leonard says:

I was wondering why you had nothing on CTH about this SD.My good man your are so correct and keep up telling the real news,Amen

15. mimbler says:

If the police enforced the laws none of this would have occurred. The white nationalists had a gathering permit. The lefties/antifa did not and should have been removed.

The lefties wanted the conflict to occur. It’s getting hard for them to maintain victim status as white racist numbers have dwindled to the insignificant stage.

• farmhand1927 says:

Antifa and BLM have histories of this type of riot. They are never blamed. There js plenty of blame to go around but until all the guilty are held accountable, the rage will continue.

• piper567 says:

To the casual watcher, whether or not antifa-types are id’d as Dem seems to me to be not so important, at least not right now.
        They appear as an army: all dressed alike, all holding the same signs, etc.
        So, to Mr and Mrs America, it is clear they are rabble-rousers…and the question then becomes, Why aren’t the Police throwing these bums in jail?
        Seems to me, at least for the time being, this is the question we want people asking.
        I think its important to back away a bit from our perspective, especially those of us who benefit by sundance’s astute analysis, and try to id with the general public…
        Also important is to periodically review the pathetic ratings of the outlets to which we are so strongly reacting.
        Again, Bannon said at the CPAC, If you think these people are going to give you your Country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken.
        What we are witnessing today is just a piece of that fight.

• Flova says:

That is true. The police chiefs in many cities are under the influence of Obama’s DOJ. It will take awhile to treat criminals like criminals and law abiding like law,abiding again.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Thanks for those facts about the gathering permit. Helps add to my understanding of this circus greatly.

I guess I am going to have to go do an internet search on white nationalists. It occurred to me today that I have no idea who or what they are. I wouldn’t know one if he snuck up on me and stole my MAGA cap.

In my mind’s eye I guess I have been seeing white nationalists and conflating them with the KKK or those white supremicists or whatever from the movies that are always either bikers or prison inmates who are partially toothless, shaved heads, and crawling with tattoos.

• mimbler says:

Yes, I think they are trying to make us think of white supremacists when they say white nationalists.
        I’m white, and pro America. Sounds like that would make me a white nationalist.

• TAS says:

It’s the “nationalist” brand they want to equate with racism. America First is nationalism, this thinking must be destroyed at whatever cost by the left.

• mimbler says:

Exactly right. All roads lead to getting rid of Trump in their eyes,

• TAS says:

Agreed…Just think about it for a min, what our enemy’s pulled off today was brilliant for them, “White Nationalist” then riots….they killed 2 birds with one stone. Today was a win for them. We are in a war and the enemy is fighting hard and dirty!!!

• Mist'ears Mom says:

The media have purposely conflated “white nationalists” and “white supremacists” -alt-right and Nazis into one group. In their mind there is no difference.
        Anyone who isn’t them is – doesn’t support them is labeled.
        Trump supporters are the racists, bigoted-white whatever -fill in the blank and whatever we are it is bad!
        I think this may be that deplorable group killiary called us all.

• “It’s getting hard for them to maintain victim status as white racist numbers have dwindled to the insignificant stage.”

This… and those numbers are pretty likely to have been in the insignificant range for quite some time, unless we are counting fake liberals and politicians!

16. TimeIsNow says:

It only takes one side to force Identity Politics, it does not take two to bully and force a fight. The Globalists are forcing Identity Politics whether the Constitutional Right wants it or not. This is happening as a force of history, as SJWs, BLM, Anti-Fa has attacked peaceful Trump rallies everywhere, and the wiil double down, and triple down, including murdering cops etc.

I’ve been a strong supporter of your cold anger platform, and would like to see if more can be done by using the Primaries to get rid of NeverTrumpers next year, and get rid of lots of DNC people in the actual election, yet violent forces are at work, and 99% of those violent forces are from the Globalist/Leftists. Unless, of course, one starts to believe any of the propaganda of the MSM. that the violence is half on the “extreme right,” ….total lies.

• TimeIsNow says:

BTW, it seems now that “death by car” was caused by a Art student, rap playing, NeverTrumper, that the stupid BLM, and Anti-fa mistook as an enemy and was swarming his car… he freaked. Well, the NeverTrumper was a White guy, and not in Anti-fa garb so…?

• mimbler says:

That has been discredited, it wasn’t him.

• TimeIsNow says:

Well, a Federal Judge confirmed the right to protest for the people on the Right the night before, and the BLM and Anti-fa had no permit, and were bussed in to create the conflict.. This was all choreography from the Lett, as it was a set up.

We will see about the guy arrested. The fact that the Leftist run police department has said little, suggests that it does not meet the Left’s narrative.

• mimbler says:

That’s what I’m thinking. They are pretty quick to identify those that make their case. I’m sure we will have him identified as soon as they’ve had a chance to scrub his social media.

• Orygun says:

Since Trump started campaigning they have made the police stand down and let the thugs beat us Trump supporters with no retaliation. It has taken them this long to finally get their watershed moment they had been looking desperately for.
            The governor seemed to know this was going to happen before hand which makes my tin foil hat tingle. I think it was staged and if they couldn’t get the response they wanted they would create one.

On a side note if I was trapped in my car with people trying to get in and beating on it I would be thinking about what happened to Rodney King.

• kpm58 says:

You mean he was racially profiled.
        A victim of a hate crime.

• kpm58 says:

In general the extreme left is going to always have more power than the extreme right because the extreme left is acting as a group where as the extreme right is acting as single individuals.

• Exactly… I wonder how many of us here would support the return of HUAC? 😉

Oh my, how the “airwaves” (cable lol) would freak… fake news apoplexy would abound.

17. Gil says:

Thank you SD. It is a toxic stew that the media is churning with bias and sensationalism, along with political opportunism sprinkled with mayhem and life changing consequential behavior. Pray for the police in the helicopter and innocent bystanders.
    The molotovs being thrown by the pundits at POTUS are beyond ridicule. Enough.

18. Craig W. Gordon says:

Funny how we get preached at about needing ‘unity’ when its NOT a BLM protest. So much preaching.

19. Garrison Hall says:

And, don’t forget: The use of “right wing” to describes market-capitalist conservatives is entirely wrong. The real meaning of right wing defines fascism. Fascism, a form of socialism, is the right wing of the socialist continuum with communism being on the left.

• willvecchio says:

Wrong. Not so. Fascism is a permutation of Socialism. Take a look at Mussolini. You will see they are both left/far left. Communism right there with them left/far left.

• Garrison Hall says:

Under fascism, property remains in private hands but the state controls the means of production.

• Beverly says:

Saying that facism allows any kind of meaningful private ownership is like mistaking a theater scenery flat for a real building.

All hollow, all pretense; a sham of ‘ownership.’

20. quintrillion says:

This was never going to be a peaceful protest.
    Theater for the terminally stupid and angry.

21. Mist'ears Mom says:

I have watched this debacle today from the media perspective because that is all that is available-and it is clear that the media is spinning this in one direction. I have never heard so many names called a group-names they have made up based on what they think.
    The media is fueling this hatred.
    What exactly is a “white nationalist” and what exactly is a “counter protest group”?
    Disgusting – amazing how they are calling out what the left has been doing for years in their peaceful “protests”
    WTH – Antifa-BLM et al. No they are not violent ever.
    In this case it appears they are instigating and participating – but they are never called out.
    Why didn’t the “counter protest group” stay home? Haven’t we heard enough from them?
    It is maddening.

• singingsoul says:

I am not taking the side of people with funny white hats KKKand their arm stretched out Nazi salute.
      I am also not taking the side of Antifa and BLM regardless who had a permit.
      They invited trouble and both sites got it.

• All American Snowflake says:

The funny white hats had a permit. The others did not. Law and Order should stand for something. When BLM gets a permit leave them alone and let them march. When KKK has a permit leave them alone and let them march. We still live in a country where one is allowed to express himself.

• AmericaFirst says:

I have watched the media spinning things in one direction flagrantly for the past couple of years. They are wildly inconsistent, but it does not seem to matter, so labels can be changed out for whatever best suits a narrative. Hyperbole and Projection are rampant.

They revile anyone or any group which seeks to preserve America as a traditional and sovereign country, and no one more than President Trump; for him their hatred is seething to such an extent they cannot even pretend objectivity or use reason. The threat that he and his supporters present is nothing more than reason, law enforcement, return of common sense and appreciation of families, Christianity, God, country, sovereignty. To prevent this they will use smears, lies, innuendo, bullying, insulting, threats and outright violence, and the media (useful idiots) will successfully project these behaviors onto those trying to merely speak, reason, use logic or fact-based argument, or, when all else fails, simply resign from the arena.

This happened in Charlottesville; it also happened to Omarosa Manigault at the National Association of Black Journalists in New Orleans. It has happened to everyone reading here. They are bullies and the media is aiding and abetting their violence.

• Omarosa went knowing she was being set up, and handled herself pretty well considering there was no way in he!! to make sense in a room filled with racist “liberal” blacks intent on keeping other blacks in “their place”. There wasn’t a journalist in the room, and the non journalists reporting on it have all blamed her for causing, sparking, etc… yep.

That said, I am still wondering if anyone knows when the National Association of White Journalists is holding its annual meeting? rhetorical /s

22. Tonawanda says:

Good, thought-provoking post.

23. Brant says:

A comment on the statuary that seems to have been at the center of the conflict and historical perspective. I do believe history should be maintained and a continual understanding preserved. Historically, in pharaohonic Egypt, statuary and bas reliefs of previous rulers or historical figures were often defaced or chiseled off. Sometimes tall walls were built around obelisks noting the historical deeds of prior rulers. Walls were built because in some eras, it was considered a sacrilege to deface or destroy a prior ruler, but hiding it was ok. So, attempts to change history have been going on for thousands of years.

Not stating opinion here, just relaying some history.

24. Daniel says:

This is to help set the framework for discussion of the alleged right-wing attacker in Charlottesville, VA no doubt. However, the car and driver have now been identified and he is a young anti-Trumper and his father very left-wing. The kid probably didn’t properly identify his target.

• mimbler says:

That has been discredited,
      No word yet to my knowledge on the real identity,

• Daniel says:

Not debunked. It’s ‘competing facts’ and the information which emerged after the first motor vehicles information has flaws. Firstly, the family of the originally asserted owners of the car said the car was sold “years ago” and somehow the car was registered to the accused a few months ago. The proof, of this strangely identifies the car as having a sun/moon roof and I don’t think that car had such a roof. Over-all, the facts all seem to be at odds with each other. That’s not what I would call “debunked” or discredited.

What’s more, a LOT of social media for all has been scrubbed. We generally know what that means do we not?

The only thing about this story that makes it easier to accept and understand is that the Trump supporter, according to the police, was very scared and some additional video shows the guy under vicious assault by what appeared to be BLM and/or Antifa. When you’re being mobbed by such violent people, you are allowed to use your car to escape to save your own life and as plausible theories go, that one appears to be the most correct one if we are to believe the police opinions in this case.

But this matter of competing facts and of amazingly fast social media scrubbing does put a cloud over all of this. There is nothing discredited — it’s just more cloudy now.

• Stop it. The driver has NOT been identified, only that he is male and the car was registered in Ohio. I just watched the live presser with McAuliffe and the local police chief. Do not push forward a discussion until we have reliable confirmation of the driver’s identity. It’s irresponsible.

• Daniel says:

Get over yourself. We all get data which appears to be convincing as it comes in. McAuliffe may have had a hand in making all of this happen. Do not forget he’s the guy who pardoned thousands of felons to vote for Hillary. And so far, there appears to be faulty data (see my comment above) trying to displace the originally discovered data — both of which are supposed to be sourced of motor vehicle sales, title and registration data. The one document which is being used has a strange set of flaws in the description of the motor vehicle — specifically the sun/moon roof which the car did not have. A vehicle’s VIN often has the vehicle’s factory configuration encoded within. This could include color and other features, so if anyone knows how to get that data decoded, we can better know which set of competing facts win out.

There has been social media scrubbing and a lot of it. That generally means attempts to conceal the facts does it not?

It’s not irresponsible to want to get at the truth. It’s what is VERY often done here at the CTH — a lot of information is pooled together and the truth is eventually sifted out of it. Get with the program. If we are to rely on “the experts” and/or “the authorities” then we are guaranteed never to know the truth.

• Your answer lacks logic. You can’t hide behind media untrustworthiness or your disapproval of McAuliffe in this case, because we knew from the time of the incident that there was a suspect in custody. In this instance, the obvious, reliable source IS the local police, those who had arrested him. Diving into social media, or indulging in half-baked assumptions here or on other web sites could never have been an equally good source for the name.

Now that we do know who it is, that his mother thought he was attending a pro-Trump rally, and that he was photographed holding a black shield, marching with members of Vanguard America, I’m still not going to assume that it proves Mr. Fields’ political orientation. I’m going to wait to hear what the local police report, if the suspect reveals a motive to them. Since he has been charged with 2nd degree vehicular homicide, it appears your “self-defense by car” legal theory didn’t fly.

• Daniel says:

Lacks logic? Who’s hiding. You’re citing sources which cannot be trusted. Someone gave the order to the police not to intervene in the violence. Someone gave the order not to restrict access to the spaces reserved for the group who had to go through federal court to reserve. Was is McCaulif? Was it the mayor? The police do not make these decisions on their own.

And I’ll remind you numerous other, similar cases involving Antifa and BLM violence have been successfully defended.

Everything you have stated absolutely requires that the jurisdiction in question is not corrupt. We already know that’s not completely the case. This is why do-nothing Jeff Sessions is actually taking action in this case.

25. Jenny Hatch says:

26. Epilogue: Media now has the dead bodies they so desperately crave. Look to see the “Nazi = Trump supporter” narrative become an everyday staple as Trump fights Congress for the Wall & immigration reform

• PDQ says:

but the driver was NOT a DJT supporter…how to spin that one media ???

• By lying. They will repeat it over and over and over again if need be. The left wing and actual nut jobs are on the ready 24/7 waiting to hear things like that and to disseminate them all over “social media” to “do their part” in tearing down any and all things decent to us, which appear to be the only thing repulsive to them.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

My thoughts exactly. The very fake news drive by media and the rest of the hate America left now have a dead body to parade around.

27. HolyLoly says:

I suspect the reason most of us stay out of the totalitarian communism vs. anarchy conflict zone is rooted in our faith.

The Bible clearly teaches that both extremes are sinful and not the way our Lord would have us walk. In that regard, we provide the glue that holds this nation together.

• MK Wood says:

What the Bible teaches about that is very limited government. Even less government than a constitutional republic. The actual “government” God desires for us is the judges. Not always perfect, but what we have now is far from perfect.

28. ladypenquin says:

I remember learning decades ago about the far left and the far right ultimately meeting – because the more extreme the ideology, the more violent the methods, tactics. For both sides. Personally, I think the “right” as we know it and participate in it – traditional American values – are not wont to violence. OTOH, we know the Left is, and I can’t even name a “moderate” leftist. The Democrat Party has been entirely pulled into the radical vortex. Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, Sanders spout hate every day. The SPLC, Southern Poverty Law Center, names conservative groups as hate groups – including the pro-life groups.

The true hate and push for violence is coming from the Left. The media fuels it, and it was all out “war” once Obama came into power and let the “get whitey” meme and agenda loose on the people. Nothing was done about the IRS suppressing conservative groups. Nothing was done about Occupy Wall Street. Nothing done about the violence of the ANTIFA, and certainly nothing done about the BLM – even as they burn down our cities. Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, etc. are just false narratives the media used to lie to the people about the non-existent racism in this country. Obama’s presidency encouraged this divide.

The radical right will fade again, but the Left isn’t going to go away. Not with them being free to be violent towards decent American people whose only crime is being a supporter of President Trump. Didn’t hear much about the GOP precinct committeeman who was killed by his Leftist neighbor all because he supported Trump. it’s why we can’t tell people who we voted for, or leave stickers on our cars. In hushed tones we carefully have conversations…only feeling free to speak once we know we’re with like-minded Americans.

I’m in Virginia, and will keep the news input to a minimum. The media has spent the day telling us how these people are Trump people in Charlottesville. We can’t win no matter what…and I’m still waiting for the DOJ to throw the Leftists in jail for their violence towards us.

But just as they push transgenders into our children’s bathrooms, they’ll keep pushing Leftist violence. Today’s events didn’t surprise me at all. Berkley, California should have forewarned everyone that the haters would be out there to do violence to anyone who isn’t like them. Lefties take over whole cities, and we’re cowering in our homes. None of this will change until we start seeing the LAW enforced against the Left, including Hillary Clinton, Lois Lerner, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, et al. It all stems from the same rot. As long as they can suppress conservatives on campus, public forums, even at Donald Trump rallies, they’re succeeding and we’re failing.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Thanks for posting that, penguin. Am guessing that 90% of the save-the-statue marchers had no idea that the 3K & NZ *LARPers would be attending in their favorite CosPlay outfits. The Leftists were bussed in by the hundreds and ready to fight. They were the source of ALL the violence.

*Live Action Role Play

• ladypenquin says:

I’d been seeing word on the ‘net that Antifa and BLM were going to show up. It was intentional. They’re looking to start a war. The other group, save the statues, had a permit, the bused in agitators did not. McAuliffe and the local police let this happen – once you are passive with known agitators – as the Antifa and BLM were, then, in fact, it was enabled.

The media lives for this. Desperate for every soundbite or picture they can crop to run with a negative narrative. They’re part of encouraging this behavior.

• Thank you for defining LARP for me. I have seen this term used dozens of times and nobody ever mentioned what it meant.

29. Kelly says:

Wise.

30. MK Wood says:

Some good points. I will have to question the “most in the middle only want to debate the issue” part. Seems most in the middle jumped right in to denounce the alt-right groups mirroring the MSM without any hesitation whatever. So it seems most have already succumbed to the Stockholm syndrome and are willing to surrender to more control by the left.

• Daniel says:

All I see is the left trying to destroy and rewrite history while others are pushing back against it. Virginia is an open-carry state and those who participated in that way did not see trouble — the open carry display did a LOT to reduce violence on the scene by all appearances.

That people are quick to call these people KKK and white supremacists shocks me a bit. I did find a web site which appears to support the theory to a degree but it seems… well, let’s say “shallow” in terms of evidence.

31. Bruce says:

America murders unborn children, destroyed traditional marriage, and spends more than we earn……these are conflicts. No big surprises today in Virginia.

32. Jim in TN says:

It is long past the time we got rid of the idiotic political practice of classifying sides as left and right. It is a gift to the world from the very same people who decided the guillotine is the best way to deal with political differences. Like a silly high school clic, they hung out on one side of the Assembly. And in typical paranoid behavior demanded that others are either with them or against them.

This was after the American Revolution. There was no left or right in America until idiots here started mimicking European idiots.

Note though that Marxism is the intellectual descendant of the philosophy that preceded the failed French Revolution. (Hello Emperor Napoleon. It sure did France a lot of good to get rid of Royalty.) And they keep to the left vs right mindset. But it is not just Royalists on the right. It is anyone who isn’t actively for the left, no matter what the beliefs are, nor how contradictory they are. Even fellow socialists are called the right if they oppose the commies.

This is a way of looking at the world that is designed to create hate and enable murderers to act to impose the left on everybody else. We need to break free from this mindset the left has successfully shackled upon the people of the world, including Americans.

• ladypenquin says:

True. My husband remarked tonight, and I echo his sentiment, “we’re sick and tired of being called and labeled racists and haters.” Until Barack Obama came along, the Left had not succeeded in destroying the racial harmony which has increased for decades. Obama destroyed all of this – starting with his professor friend at Harvard incident, and saying the “police acted stupidly.” Police are still being shot dead every day because of the BLM “kill the police” meme.

• There was quite the crazy intersection of humans with marx and engels. Who better than an alcoholic who happens to also be a “writer” and Jewish for engels to act as benefactor to and encourage/steer the writing of the manifesto by. Perfect win/win for the evil that have walked among us forever trying to “rule the world”.

33. georgiafl says:

On the 9th, Christopher Cantwell, one of the organizers acknowledged the Klan would be there:

“The Southern Poverty Law Center, a Jewish communist propaganda publication, has called this event “the largest hate-gathering of its kind in decades in the United States.” While the Cosmopolitans at the SPLC are known for deceit and hyperbole, and the event has nothing to do with “hate” on our part, they are not exaggerating the importance of the gathering. As far as they are concerned, this is like the KKK rising back up in America, and they are only wrong insofar as this is about something very different than the Klan (though they will be there). Few if any of the speakers would shy from the far overused title of racist, because we’ve had it with white interests being assigned some sort of special wickedness by other ethnic and racial groups seeking to undermine us in our own countries.”

Jason Kessler, another of the organizers Twitter accounts: https://twitter.com/TheMadDimension

One of the Antifa had a flame thrower:

34. I had turned Fox news on after reading about all the violence and the first thing I heard was David Duke had endorsed President Trump. I couldn’t turn the tv off fast enough. He endorsed hillary, not our President,

• All American Snowflake says:

Fake news on TV again.

• Daniel says:

It’s a funny thing.. David Duke renounced the KKK long ago and can’t seem to shake his past.

But so what? What does it matter if a “bad/toxic” person supports President Trump? Does that bad/toxic status somehow connect with you? That’s what the leftists would have you believe. Do you give into that line of thinking?

35. rjcylon says:

Peaceful protest is important, but in situations like this, both sides are looking to fight each other. If you’re looking for a fight, you are going to find one.

I agree that most Americans live in the realm of debate and just being decent people. However I think the media lives in that realm of chaos, and their only goal is to get regular Americans to join them there. But we want no part of it. So the media, not understanding they are turning more people off, just double down on the chaos.

• ladypenquin says:

I really like that, “the media lives in that realm of chaos.” True. they live for it, they revel in it. It gives them fodder for days on end. Unfortunately, the only victims are the good and decent people of this country.

• Daniel says:

I disagree. Being prepared and ready to defend against what Antifa and BLM are well known to do is not the same as being ready to fight. The problem here is history is still under attack and these people are standing against it. If they do not stand against it, then the destruction of history continues.

Neither BLM nor Antifa were INVITED to this party. They invited themselves and the response is either to try to avoid being hurt or to simply give up and give in. Which of the two options do you endorse? This is a chain of events which occurred, not a singular event planned by all.

It is people failing to stand up for what is right which has led to all of this.

I’m reminded of this Google memo and the guy getting fired for things the memo Did NOT Say. Reportedly about 50% of Google employees didn’t disagree with the memo at all while far fewer took any offense to it. But the 50% are SILENT not wanting to risk their jobs. Does this sound vaguely like the battered conservative syndrome? Does this not sound like PC culture causing people to self-censor?

I think you are attributing not wanting to back down with wanting to fight. It’s like saying owning a gun means you want to shoot someone.

36. Lanna says:

“Which is better –to be a pack of painted Indians like you are, or to be sensible like Ralph is?”

“Which is better –to have rules and agree, or to hunt and kill?”

“Which is better, law and rescue, or hunting and breaking things up?”

— Piggy in Lord of the Flies

37. Katie says:

Just got home and turned on FOX. Eric Shawn referred to the ‘Antifa’ which are the real FASCISTS as the “anti white nationalists”. That’s accurate reporting. /s

38. All American Snowflake says:

I agree with Dr. Ben Carson with regard to the question of the Confederate flag and statues of Civil War generals such as Robert E. Lee being torn down and destroyed. Dr. Carson said, as best as I remember the comment: “Let them have the symbols of their heritage.” And that’s what this little episode was all about.

These antics of tearing down someone else’s culture and heritage is what history revisionist do all the time. It’s called “Forget You” and yours, and whatever traditions you hold near and dear. The Diversity element do NOT want diversity. They want to rule. Period. These would be guardians of “Justice” spell it “JUST US”. We can have statues of our heroes and fellow travelers but you cannot not is their mantra. We can make art of “piss Jesus” but you must kiss up and say, Let freedom ring. Furthermore, Americans must financially support whatever pissy art they want to dump on us.

I believe that if someone wants to march, let ’em march. If I want to march I should be afforded the same courtesy. If my town wants to put a statue of Budda or Robert E. Lee in the local public park, al qaeda should not be allowed to blow it up and Black Lives Matters should not be allowed to destroy Civil War statuary. If Jehovah Witnesses do not wish to salute the flag: so be it. If I wish to fly my flag, whatever it stands for, that’s my prerogative. It is if I actually live in a free country.

In our schools and colleges Muslims have special prayer rooms set aside. But Christians are not allowed to bow their heads in the common area. When did America make “safe spaces” for everyone but me, a Christian? While on a “global business class” in London I was told not to read my Bible because “You might offend someone.” A book that I was reading on the flight over was looked upon with askance because an American flag was on the cover. When did black lives matter but white lives not matter? When did Muslims have the rights that are not afforded to me. Muslims can wear a hijab but I cannot carry a book with a flag cover? Muslims have special prayer rooms but I cannot ask for a Gideon Bible?

Yes, there is a circular continuum. The elite ruling swamp thang class is attempting a bifurcation of the circle thereby creating an offshoot ruling class that gets to set the standards for everyone. Their STANDARD for diversity is suck up to the John McCains and John Kerrys and Bushs and Clintions, et al. or be treated with disrespect like President Donald Trump, General Flynn, Bannon, et al. In other words your lives don’t matter. Remember it’s JUST US.

• jdvalk says:

‘While on a “global business class” in London I was told not to read my Bible because “You might offend someone.”’

Would love to know the name of the airline.

• All American Snowflake says:

Sorry I wasn’t quite clear. The professor teaching the class told me that I “might offend someone with my Bible.” She was also the culprit with regard about not letting anyone see me reading my book with the American flag on the cover.

39. Personally speaking the last POTUS prior to the present one is the one from modern history I agreed with the least but I always noticed when politics weren’t in the discussion he seemed like a cool guy. Wrong. But cool. I never hated him. I sensed the same from others but always wondered if I was alone on that. It’s wrong to hate anyone. But I was frustrated enough at times that I’m sure some thought that was my stance. I’ve been far less frustrated here than anywhere.

• All American Snowflake says:

I felt the same way. You are not alone.

• Sedanka says:

I appreciate what you’re saying, but feel that if we remove politics from Obama we’re left with nothing. Not “cool” – just nothing, an empty void. He was as much an ideologue as anyone I’ve ever seen in my life, and I’ve observed some real extremists over the years.

• He’ll get judgment someday from his maker on what he did to influence others for good works. I’m speaking from that standpoint. Liberals as company are different people than they are in politics.

• Sedanka says:

Not in my experience – at all.

I don’t mean this disrespectfully to you. Just relating the way it’s panned out in my own life. Liberals simply can’t be trusted. Nothing they say is genuine – when they find out you’re a conservative, the “friendship” becomes hatred and will sooner or later come to the surface.

Keeping liberals at arms’ distance as much as possible in my personal life has reduced the amount of “surprises” (backstabbing, rug pulling, virtue signaling, that sort of thing) to almost nothing.

• Dixie says:

I guess being reclusive is not such a bad thing after all…….

• I feel your pain and am very sorry to hear that you were treated that way. I was raised in a different scenario than a traditional one and that’s how I am more comfortable around them than some would be. The Lord uses different people in different ways though. But you are right they are hard to make friends with initially because in many cases the liberal trigger words are hiding pain and fear. In many cases they aren’t mocking you as much as agreeing with each other’s fear. One primary reason for it is because they are afraid of religion. They are stubborn by nature and I am too which is another reason I get them. They describe someone as having “found Jesus” for example if someone finds peace through faith. That’s a symbol of fear and they identify with one another by what each other mean by that and treat it by empowering each other with mocking the solution. They are afraid of what it means when they see someone do that. It really means they also didn’t believe in Satan and that’s usually who is found first by accident that sends them running for God. That’s truth and they know it. It’s also why they are fascinated by ghosts – spirits – haunted – astrology -aliens – psychics. They want to know if it’s true. They sometimes accidentally find devils demons and lucifer. By attrition they need proof of that and then they get it. If there is or if there isn’t an afterlife is something they continue to seek the answer of. Life on mars is just another search they bond in to “prove” there’s no God. They seek that answer desperately. The speech says they don’t but the body of work says otherwise.

They are usually good in ways that are hard to see. It’s buried but it’s there.

• Backstabbing – and far far worse are what drove some people out of church.

Their “liberal shield” isn’t as bad to me as the wolf who knows better and comes to church specifically for sheep. I’ll stick up for the liberal. I have no use for the wolf.

• Daniel says:

The devil doesn’t come out ablazed with fire and smoke and horns on his head. He generally dresses really nicely and says things people want to hear.

It’s the guy with the fire and smoke you actually want to listen to, ironically enough… listen and then decide whether or not to reject or follow. The story involving the burning bush somehow comes to mind.

40. Gil says:

My final post on this mess because of this:

Confirmed:
    2 police officers dead from helicopter crash

41. Tejas Rob says:

David Duke, Richard Spencer and the “Nazi” party that were on parade today in Charlottesville are not part of the Trump movement and don’t let the media make them a part of it.

This is a Democratic party bird dog operation. I mean, why would Nazi’s give a damn if they removed a Robert E Lee monument? People were bussed in, even the media reported that.

• Dixie says:

Why would David Duke want to profess to be a part of the Trump movement? Is he a party to the plan to destroy Trump or is he just a weird dude?

• Daniel says:

David Duke goes through a lot of trouble to renounce and distance himself from his prior Klan associations. He has written a lot of books and his public statements do not align with with racial hate. So either this guy is an incredibly well developed liar and has spent decades trying to create a false image or he is simply being painted wrong based only on his prior leadership role in the KKK.

Where do you stand on the idea of people changing and on redemption?

• Dixie says:

Regardless of his past, if he has now changed his views and really supports President Trump, one would think he’d keep his mouth shut.

• Daniel says:

Why? Because other people don’t like him? By that standard, President Trump should never have run for office — because people oppose him and are willing to attack and destroy him? I rather doubt that is your standard for President Trump so I have to wonder why the standard is different for others.

I can’t say whether or not you are Christian but I’ve always been under the impression that redemption is a core Christian principle.

Nothing in what he says or does is racist or evil. None of it. And so far, even when he was a Klan leader, I haven’t heard or read anything from him that was specifically evil either. I think people should be judged on their words and deeds and so far, neither ill words nor malicious deeds have been attributed to David Duke. All they’ve got in “former KKK” and if that level of association is good enough for Hillary supporters then what we’re talking about is hoping to appease or gain acceptance of hypocrites. And remind me of the current success rate in appeasing or gaining acceptance of hypocrites has been or if it’s even important?

42. oldschool64 says:

It may seem like the media and their Globalist masters are on the attack, but they are not. They are in full blown defensive mode.

When people who voted for Trump see the type of reporting we saw today they can only think the obvious…..”BUT THAT’S NOT US!!” Even those on the fence about Trump(and they are legion) have to be shaking their heads at this ridiculous portrayal.

All the media can do now is try to keep Trump’s support from growing exponentially. We’ve won! And the way to best measure our margin of victory is to observe, and laugh, at the even more absurd wailings to come!

43. jello333 says:

Right on, Sundance. I have zero sympathy with EITHER extreme, and I’m more than happy to see them go head-to-head. As long as it doesn’t hurt innocent people or property, I’m okay with “white supremacists” and BLM freaks tearing into each other.

44. PDQ says:

It is contrived chaos that “they” wish to bring order out of. Unfortunately the unstable ones do cause harm. We need to pray against it…pray it never gets a foot hold.

Wise to ignore in this forum.

45. highdezertgator says:

The Globalist play both sides of the Totalitarian vs Anarchy “coin”
    Excerpt G.K. Chesterton held that governments were as capable of anarchy as people.
    From Eugenics and Other Evils (1922):
    “A silent anarchy is eating out our society. I must pause upon the expression; because the true nature of anarchy is mostly misapprehended. It is not in the least necessary that anarchy should be violent; nor is it necessary that it should come from below. A government may grow anarchic as much as a people.”
    “Now it is plain that this sort of chaos can possess the powers that rule a society as easily as the society so ruled. And in modern England it is the powers that rule who are chiefly possessed by it — who are truly possessed by devils. The phrase, in its sound old psychological sense, is not too strong. The State has suddenly and quietly gone mad. It is talking nonsense and it can’t stop.”

46. Ivehadit says:

Frankly, I am just bored with all of this race baiting and fake protesting and faux outrage.. Astroturfing. WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO, UNIPARTY. YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT US. YOU WILL NOT DEMORALIZE US. AND YOU WILL NOT SEPARATE US FROM OUR PRESIDENT.

Eyes on the prize: The Trump Agenda. Period.
    #StrongerThanEver

47. kinthenorthwest says:

TY Sundance–This is one site that we always find respect…Even the people(Trolls ) who come on here get respect until they cross the line way too often.
    Freedom of Speech should mean just that…We should all be free to express our opinion without fear, even if we disagree with the poster or they disagree with us, As long as it done in a halfway decent manner let the speech flow

On here you keep it that way Sundance. Thank You..