President Trump Calls Guam Governor Eddie Baza Calvo (Full Video)…

Really good stuff – President Trump called Guam’s governor Friday night to assure him the U.S. will protect its Pacific Island territory “1,000 percent” from North Korean aggression.

Guam’s governor, Eddie Baza Calvo, posted a video to Facebook in which he has a more-than-three-minute phone conversation with Trump, heard on speakerphone. WATCH:

Governor Eddie Baza Calvoโ€‹ just got off the phone with President Donald J. Trumpโ€‹, who said he just wanted to give the people of Guam his respect and assure everyone here he is with us 1,000%.ย  (Facebook Link)

This entry was posted in Big Government, China, Donald Trump, media bias, Military, N Korea, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

84 Responses to President Trump Calls Guam Governor Eddie Baza Calvo (Full Video)…

1. HBD says:

Trump don’t play.

2. India Maria says:

OUR President — AMERICA’s EL CID !!

3. wheatietoo says:

I like this Governor Baza, what I’ve seen of him the last few days.
    Seems like a good guy.

Another Republican governor.

4. Landslide says:

Thanks for posting this, Sundance. Seems like an easy, normal conversation between 2 friends. President Trump inspires such confidence. More winning!

5. Minnie says:

6. Trump’s schedule is jam packed nut I personally would love it if he showed up there on the 15th when the norks are supposed to attack. They’d never let him do that though.

• fleporeblog says:

He will show up one day when he does his trip to ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต, South Korea ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท and ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ. That trip will only happen once NK has been completely dealt with. The island of ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡บ will honor him Like he absolutely deserves!

7. Curry Worsham says:

Hillary won the November straw poll in Guam 72% – 24%. Eddie was a Cruz supporter.
    I’m going out on a limb. PDJT will win Guam in 2020.

8. MaineCoon says:

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

9. Minnie says:

Was Mr. President aware the conversation was being taped or is that a given with all of his communications?

10. Excellent. Shows the President has this all under control. I notice the president mentioned that Kim has been very quiet today. Perhaps its starting to sink in.

11. RedBallExpress says:

• scott467 says:

“I wish Trump would have mentioned his wine and meat products while he was promoting Guam. Heads would really explode.”

______________

That might border on too much winning.

Ahh… why not?

I never really believed there was such a thing as too much winning anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Minnie says:

I just realized!

When things become settled, I can fly my kids and myself out for a beautiful vacation and not worry about a passport ๐Ÿ˜

I’m probably one of the last few in my circle without one. Procrastination.

13. WSB says:

Great phone call! Pres and the Governor discussing occupany rates during a nuke threat. Love it!

14. Ziiggii says:

“They’re Ripping Us Off”: POTUS Trump’s China Trade Crackdown Begins Monday

15. Plain Jane says:

Notice the crucifix in the wreath. ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Southern Son says:

The Peoples President!
    Too bad the CONNgress are Pussyhats.
    THIS! President along with We the People, Will Defeat the GCProgs!

Press ON!

• The Deplorable Tina says:

I love how Trump is so visibly working while the congress is out in the field (playing?) and pretty much silent. Really draws a contrast. Also, I haven’t heard much in the way of leaking while he’s been in Bedminster. Hmmm. Maybe the FBI will find some listening devices while they’re renovating the White House. Fingers crossed ๐Ÿ™‚

17. The Devilbat says:

Hmmm, Guam looks like a great place to do some fishing. Its now on my list of places to go.

18. Liked by 23 people

19. rf121 says:

If I recall they were having a snake problem. Snakes got on the island they think by hitching a ride in ship cargo. Now they are over run as there are no natural predators. They were coming up through the sewers into homes through the toilets. Yikes. Just a heads up for those wanting to visit.

20. Pam says:

The Gov of Guam seems like a great guy. It’s great to see POTUS reassuring him that we support them.

21. Sue in MT says:

The tennis shoe by the door, priceless lol. Where is the other one?!

22. Gadsenfly says:

Another private phone call leaked.

23. georgiafl says:

Guam has plenty of friends and defenders:

24. tuskyou says:

The last 3 presidents…..
    LMAO
    I sleep like a baby with President Trump “at the helm” and this Governor does to.

25. I really like this governor…we need more people like him in office…

26. Monadnock says:

Wow – check out the lib trolls at the FaceBook link – what a gaggle of sour losers

27. not2worryluv says:

President Trump is not on vacation! He’s working working working to save our Country from ruin.

If this was Obama he would be trying to balance himself on a bike in Martha’s Vineyard eating a three scoop ice cream cone (not two) with sprinkles on top on his way to a multi million dollar rental house for a kite surfing lesson with John Kerry followed by a fund raiser with Hillary and a steak and lobster dinner with Michele and 30 of their extended family and friends on our taxpayer dime!

God Bless you President Trump.

28. Msher says:

I spent a year there decades ago as a civilian (as a lawyer for a law firm hired by the B of A, doing construction financing for Japanese developers). It has a huge air force base, naval air station and submarine base. Since Subic Bay was terminated, I imagine all are much bigger now. Plus there is a native civilian population, military housing and lots of Japanese tourists. It’s not just deserted jungle.

I personally hated the place – but the tropics are not my thing. It was a fascinating year, as it was in middle of Viet Nam war. B52’s used to fly overhead almost every day on the glide path back to Anderson Air Force base, after their bombing run over Vietnam. Couldn’t help thinking about war and luck: I was lucky enough to be born American. Had accident of birth been different, those awesome behemoths would have been dropping bombs on me. Although a fierce American patriot, because of being under those B52’s every day, I can’t help always having been ambivalent about that war. I think if sentimentality were involved, no civilized person could ever drop bombs. But then, my father spent WWII as “historian” of his bombing squadron. This means he kept mission reports. I have them. 298 missions over Holland, Belgium, France, Germany, Czechoslovakia and Austria, dropping 15,000 tons of bombs. I agree with that bombing, but, then, I wasn’t on ground, watching bombs drop. I guess: war is hell.

29. littlebird160 says:

Read this. If you ever had any doubts as to the current state of our nuclear capabilities, then this information should ease your concerns. Rest easy, America. Your Navy’s Boomers are on point. They got this.