President Trump Holds Emotional Meeting Ahead of Votes on Two Important Laws..

Tomorrow, the House will vote on the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act, which will cut federal grant money to cities that shield dangerous criminal aliens from being turned over to federal law enforcement. The House will also vote on Kate’s Law – named for Kate Steinle, who was killed by an illegal immigrant who had been deported five times. This law will enhance criminal penalties for those who repeatedly re-enter the country illegally.

Today, ahead of tomorrow”s vote, President Trump met again with families of victims impacted by the crimes committed by illegal aliens, thanked them for their courage and presented their stories for all to hear.    The passage these laws, and the enforcement of America’s border security, represents well-known campaign promises.

[Transcript] – 3:07 P.M. EDT – THE PRESIDENT: Good to have you all. Hello, Chairman. Great man, right here. Might be another one right there. We have some good ones. We had a wonderful meeting on healthcare, yesterday, you probably know about, and so we’re moving along. Hello, Thomas.

Thank you very much for being here to discuss two crucial votes taking place in Congress tomorrow on vital safety and national security legislation.

We’re joined by the Chairman of the House Judiciary, Bob Goodlatte, a friend of mine for a long time. Bob is one of the most skilled legislators in Congress — and you didn’t even tell me to say that, Bob, right — (laughter) — and he’s worked with law enforcement to write a series of critical immigration bills that will close the dangerous loopholes exploited by criminals, gang members, drug dealers, killers, terrorists.

MS-13 is a prime target. They are bad people. And we’ve gotten many of them out already. You know, we’re pretty much at the 50 percent mark. We’re getting them out as fast as we can get them out, and we’re freeing up towns. We’re actually liberating towns, if you can believe that we have to do that in the United States of America. But we’re doing it, and we’re doing it fast.

Also with us today are Congressman Peter King, another friend. Lou Barletta — where’s Lou? Lou, another friend. So you’re running for governor, Lou? Look behind you, Lou. You can make a big announcement — (laughter.) Lou Barletta, an early supporter. Thank you, Lou. And David Young.

Tomorrow, the House will vote on the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act. It’s been in the works for a long time. People have wanted it, Bob, for a long time. But we were able to get this process going, and I hope you’re going to be successful. You’ll be successful, tomorrow, with the vote?

REPRESENTATIVE GOODLATTE: We will.

THE PRESIDENT: Good — which will cut federal grant money to cities that shield dangerous criminal aliens from being turned over to federal law enforcement.

The House will also vote on Kate’s Law, named for Kate Steinle, who was killed by an illegal immigrant and who’s been deported five times. This law will enhance criminal penalties for those who repeatedly reenter the country illegally.

Countless innocent Americans, including the loved ones of many families in the room — and many of these families are friends of mine — great friends of mine that I got to know over the campaign trail because they fought so hard for this. And they are with us. They’ve had members of their family killed by illegal immigrants and, really, people with multiple — in some cases, multiple deportations.

I’m especially honored to be here with so many courageous families whom I did get to know so well over the past period of time. You know, here’s one right over here. Jamiel — a great, great man with a great son — great son, great family.

You lost the people that you love because our government refused to enforce our nation’s immigration laws. And that’s even the existing immigration laws, without new laws. That’s existing immigration laws.

For years, the pundits, journalists, politicians in Washington refused to hear your voices, but on Election Day, 2016, your voices were heard all across the entire world. Right? You better believe it. Nobody died in vain, I can tell you.

Chairman Goodlatte has produced a package of truly key immigration enforcement bills. We’ve been waiting for these for a long time, and I want to thank you, Chairman, for doing that. Great job. And it’s just perfect.

This package includes the Davis-Oliver Act, whose passage I called for nearly a year ago at my inauguration speech and immigration speech — both — the immigration speech taking place in Phoenix, Arizona. The Davis-Oliver Act was named for Detective Michael Davis and Deputy Sheriff Danny Oliver, who were gunned down in the line of duty by an illegal immigrant with a criminal record and two prior deportations. And everybody knew this person was big, big trouble, and they begged law enforcement to get him out. And they were unable to do that.

Their incredibly brave widows honored — and they’re here with us, by the way — we’re honoring them today. And it’s honored — where are you please? The widow — where is — they’re here someplace. In the back of the room? Thank you, everybody. Thank you.

We’re privileged to be joined by Melissa. Melissa —

MS. OLIVER: Right here.

THE PRESIDENT: That’s what I thought. Hello, Melissa. (Laughter.) Melissa Oliver. And I just want to say that your father was a true hero — and you know that — and a great gentleman, and we miss him. You miss him. We miss him.

We’re calling on all members of Congress to honor grieving American families by passing these lifesaving measures in the House, in the Senate, and then sending them to my desk for a very rapid signature. I promise you, it will be done quickly. You don’t have to wait the mandatory period. It will be very quick, Melissa, in honor of your father and others, okay? And in honor of Jamiel.

MR. SHAW: Thank you.

THE PRESIDENT: It’s time to support our police, to protect our families, and to save American lives. And also to start getting smart.

So with that, I’d like to ask each of the families invited, and some of the folks that I know that — and some I’ve gotten to know so well. I’d like to start with Jamiel, to tell just a quick story about how great your son was, perhaps what happened, so that other people can learn by it. I mean, your son was an incredible young man, incredible student and athlete. Tell us about your son, Jamiel.

END – 3:14 P.M. EDT

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Death By Illegal Alien, Illegal Aliens, Legislation, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

152 Responses to President Trump Holds Emotional Meeting Ahead of Votes on Two Important Laws..

1. Pam says:

• Sharon says:

Dan Scavino apparently does not understand that these killers were not immigrants. They were illegal aliens.

Words mean things. It’s obvious that alot of people don’t believe that any more: that doesn’t change what is so.

• G. Combs says:

At least he got the ILLEGAL part correct.

• They are all technically criminal aliens. Try entering mexico to work… you will be locked up in a jail for a year before anyone knows where you are. As a criminal, and frankly rightly so, though someone should be alerted as to your whereabouts.

1st time entering our nation is a misdemeanor, any entry past that is a felony. But, enforcing the laws on the books doesn’t fit the globalist bankster plan and our psycho-political anti-American “representatives” don’t work for us. They work for said globalist banksters.

• Stringy theory says:

Thank you Sharon for making a very, very important point. They came here illegally, breaking our laws as their first act.

• Mike says:

There should only be one reason for not turning over an illegal alien criminal:
        already executed under state law…

• vincent cuomo says:

In NY, our dumb Governor defends sanctuary to illegal aliens by saying may be he should be deported after his grandparents were immigrants; there are many of us in NY who would love to see Cuomo deported except for one problem; his grandparents were LEGAL immigrants not ILLEGAL aliens. I wish he did not have the same last name as me.

• WSB says:

I just realized that Sabine is holding a small urn with the remains of her child. Breathtaking.

• helix35 says:

And this is how you hold Congress’ feet to the fire.

2. Donna in Oregon says:

At long last…..thank you God, thank you Mr. President. God bless the dead and their families. Such a great sacrifice for them to bring back law and order to the USA. They deserve honor and acknowledgement from the American people.

• fleporeblog says:

Words can’t describe the cold anger I feel right now! To hear those two women thank God for allowing us to have Donald J Trump as the President of the US so that their kids lives are not forgotten, has me ready to do anything that my President asks of me. That woman was going to kill herself but decided against it because she happened to have the tv on at the precise moment to hear our President talk about these illegal aliens and what they are doing to everyday Americans could have only occurred because of God who wanted her to know she has a purpose to live!

Watching Lou Dobbs show tonight, he said that the Senate will not put the 2 bills up for vote because they are dead on arrival. If that were to happen, Mitch McConnell deserves to die and slow and gruesome death!

• Donna in Oregon says:

We absolutely agree. That silly woman Susan Collins doesn’t get me enraged. Stuff like this makes me rabid. Especially cases like Jamiel Shaw where Los Angeles city and county and the state of California systematically and institutionally repress American citizens in order to circumvent the law.

People die because of this. Just because it doesn’t happen right in your face doesn’t mean it won’t. I personally have seen murdered people from criminal alien gangs. It is something I cannot “un-see”. Ever. These are brutal and extremely violent people. Count my lucky stars for President Trump I hope I never have to see this stuff again.

• b!tch mcturtle needs to be tried for treason anyway along with about 530 more in the district of criminals. Imagine being President Trump and knowing that you are surrounded by scum like he is and in the position of forced to deal with them… I don’t know how he does it, nor how he ever finds anything nice to say about them.

They will continue to undermine him and work against him too and WE need to ensure all hell is let loose on them, now, next week, 2018… and as long as is necessary to return our nation to constitutional standards. We KNOW who and what they are… it’s far past time we did our duty to ourselves and our progeny!

• MaineCoon says:

“Watching Lou Dobbs show tonight, he said that the Senate will not put the 2 bills up for vote because they are dead on arrival.”

They should make the entire Senate watch this video — again and again — until they pass these bills.

We need to find out who votes against these bills.

• piper567 says:

Does anyone now how these b#st#rds get away with not voting, thus not identifying themselves with their evil intent?
          If these bills arrive at the Senate DOA, I certainly hope TRUMP Tweets the fact immediately.
          He is so personally involved with these issues I cannot imagine how he would deal with the Senate ignoring these bills. I am most eager to watch.

• Mike says:

Next time someone else is heinously murdered by an illegal, that body is pinned on THEM.

2018. It’s coming, video ads in not necessarily living color…

• tony says:

its too bad we cannot hold their paychecks back until they vote. like a pay for play. every day they delay, some of the money goes away.

• I think we aught to start a petition or something to get back all the salaries of these so called “representatives” until they follow through with the people’s business. There has to be a way. God bless President Trump what he has to deal with: he has the ideas, he has the will, he is trying every day for each and every one of us and what does he get? Lying back stabbing Ryan, McCain create more problems with Syria, McConnell who can’t get a decent bill together, I could go on, but we have all heard it before. Now these so called representatives of the people -their first priority is the safety of it’s citizens and if this does not come up for a vote, after hearing these stories (and we all know there are many, many more out there) then something needs to be done about them.

They are NOT doing their jobs! I am sorry but there has to be another way for the people’s voices to be heard other than waiting for the next election, there must be a way for the Senators and Congressman to either pay or be punished for not doing their job! This has gone on for way, way too long!

• Martin says:

I’m no fan of Levin, but perhaps a Convention of States – to repeal the 17th and make senators appointed by governors again is what’s needed.

If the yahoos in “the world’s most deliberative body” cannot see their way clear to even vote for these two bills, there’s little chance they will imperil their own existence. It makes me want to vomit.

3. Disgusted says:

I don’t believe we have ever been given the straight story about where Kate’s killer obtained the gun he killed her with. Somehow it was under a bench where he “FOUND” it and it just went off. It was said to be an agent’s gun. That’s all I remember hearing! As we often say here, “Something’s very fishy with that story.”

4. Katie says:

What I love about President Trump is that he isn’t a politician whatsoever. To him, he thinks “I said I was going to do these things, so that’s what I’m going to do.” To him, it’s as simple as that and I couldn’t love him more for it.

5. MIKE says:

Will this be the 2nd or 3rd time these imbeciles try to pass a no brainer like Kate’s law?

6. Sylvia Avery says:

Just one more reason why I am profoundly grateful for PDJT. He not only took on the immigration issue, he actually put faces and personal stories out there beyond the statistics. It makes it a lot harder for the left to bleat away about their precious illegals when we have this to look at.

Personally, I can hardly bear to look at Jamiel Shaw’s father. The pain on his face makes me tear up every time I see him. While all of the stories are painful, for some reason Jamiel’s hits me especially hard.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

The left have no brain or heart. The leftists are cold fish. Evil

• treehouseron says:

Yeah, I was thinking seeing him “Maybe he doesn’t want to tell his story, he looks distraught…”

Then I slapped myself when I realized he doesn’t mind telling the story, because he’s been thinking about it everyday for the past 10 years.

• Sylvia Avery says:

And many times people actually appreciate having a chance to talk about their loved one who has gone on, even under such circumstances. But the pure pain on his face really gets me.

• treehouseron says:

He said a few times, that for years, he never heard his Son’s name out loud… and then he heard Candidate Trump saying it over and over again and it made him feel like somebody cared about his son.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Tears. It is horrible to lose a loved one like that. Many people avoid mentioning your loved one because they hesitate to bring up a painful subject, but often we are so happy to just talk about them and share our memories of them.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Jamiel Shaw’s story is sad because it happened in Los Angeles area. The press besmirched Jamiel’s memory by saying he was involved in gangs because the black community was upset that he was murdered by an illegal. None of the stories the press put out were true, but they followed the agenda from the Mayor’s office.

Jamiel’s family tried to sue Los Angeles country, but a judge ruled they could not sue for wrongful death when the LA Sheriff released the illegal alien back into the community instead of returning him to Mexico.

Very little coverage of this. See below:

• Yet another example of a worthless slimeball “judge”.

• tellthetruth2016 says:

SESSIONS ought to take it out of California’s federal $$$$$ and give it to him…….

• Sylvia Avery says:

Oh, that’s awful. Now I feel even worse. I know they were raising him right, it seemed, and that his mom was deployed, IIRC, and that enough was tragic for me. Add this to it and it is that much worse. Terrible.

• Jimmy Jack says:

The Jamiel Shaw story infuriates me. And whenever I see his father, all I see is tremendous pain and suffering and it breaks my heart.

I am obviously bothered by the loss of life at the hand of any illegal alien, but this father has worked his way right into my heart. Praying for your heart to heal Mr. Shaw.

• missmarple2 says:

I will tell you why. Jamiel ‘s dad had worked hard to keep his son on the good path, away from drugs and gangs. He had encouraged him and worked with him to produce a child with achievement and promise, against the odds.

And an illegal took that away in a senseless act of violence, enabled by our government.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Not only enabled. They shut-down Jamiel Shaw’s family. Made them disappear in the press and denied them due process. Their case should have been heard because Los Angeles county had changed Public Policy whereas the laws on the Federal laws had not changed. Public policy in a city does not trump Federal law.

This is institutional oppression of the American citizen.

• Jimmy Jack says:

This bring some back to my common refrain, and is MHO, which is the left will side with whatever group offers them the most votes. Hispanics have outpaced Blacks as a voting block in CA – when push comes to shove, the left will side with Hispanics over Blacks bc they represent more votes. It’s stomach turning.

• Sylvia Avery says:

So tragic. So sickening. I need to try to remember to pray for the family.

7. MOA says:

“This law will enhance criminal penalties for those who repeatedly re-enter the country illegally”

That’s no solution. That’s like increasing penalties for gang members who carry firearms, useless.

However there is a solution PTrump has already found.
    What you do see, is BUILD A WALL, problem fixed.

8. Gil says:

SD, have you reviewed the legislation yet?
    Are there any statements by anyone in congress saying this is doa?
    I am EXTREMELY suspicious so close to the holiday that theyll not vote or vote no and scuttle under a rock hoping people will too distracted by the holiday.

Jamiel Shaw sr. and jr., southern California
    Sabine Durden/Dominic, southern California.

I followed both radio and paper of both. Tragic and tip of the iceberg here.
    Build the wall, deport them all.
    Ty for watching so close SD.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Too close to home for us, too. The No Sanctuary for Criminals Act law will really help here in Ca.

We attended the Costa Mesa rally when all these Angel parents came on stage. The whole amphitheater was dead silent. Everyone was crying, listening to their stories. Candidate Trump had a hard time trying to keep his face calm. Rough moments for us all.

I pray the Angel parents will continue to find strength to keep going with their mission. They were very brave to do this for a long time. God Bless them all.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

It was a Night of Tears and Resolve. (I meant to add)

• Gil says:

I watched. I wanted to go but husband was working and the spectre of all the little santa ana homies causing problems kept me from taking my son alone. Way too close, but you know, every day.

• Americans are far too often basically locked in their homes for some sick reason or another, in fear of being here or there, etc… because of rapefugees, muslim enclaves, criminal alien invasion or fake liberals taking over for their insane fascist criminal activities…

Can’t be repaired overnight nor soon enough…

• I would like this bill a lot better if it was No Sanctuary for Anybody but I suppose this is a start.

Any city or county or State that protects an illegal alien should have all federal money with held.

And any elected official who votes to give their city, county or State sanctuary status should be prosecuted.

I truly hope we will get to that point soon.

• Stringy theory says:

Very emotional night and I recall it well. I remember watching it with tears in my eyes, and those tears are back again tonight. Please God, bless these families and comfort them as they continue to deal with the loss of their loved ones.

• That would normally be SOP or it gets to the Senate and dies. BUT now there is PDJT and I expect he will hold more than their feet to the fire to see that it gets through as functional legislation (in contrast to Shrub’s 800 miles of unfunded fence).

• fleporeblog says:

Yes! On Lou Dobbs show tonight that was exactly said! The bills would be DOA in the Senate and that Mitch won’t bring them up for vote! I said up above and will say it hear again, if that happens, Mitch McConnell deserves to die a slow and gruesome death!

• If that happens, Trump needs to take him behind the woodshed and make him look like Harry Reid.

• Christopher Johnson says:

I disagree. Should he fail to bring it to a vote the ideal divine justice would be for him to come face to face with one of these killer illegals in a back ally without any of his security detail around.

At his age and if he’s a Christian as he professes to be, McConnell should be giving more thought to the fate of his immortal soul. God is Just. While the powers of this world may try to bury it, Katie and Jamiel have not been forgotten by their Father and WILL be called as witnesses for every politician who’s had a chance to end this.

Does McConnell want them testifying on his behalf or against him on his day of Judgement or does he think that somehow he’ll be able to fool God the way he’s fooled so many in this life?

My prayer is that McConnell’s heart (and that of every politician) be turned towards God’s Will and so avoid the fires of Judgement.

9. treehouseron says:

Watch the part of the video where Sarah Root’s mother is talking about her being brain dead on life support, and watch the President’s face as he’s listening to that.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Sarah Root’s mother is right – any Senator or Congress member who does not vote for these laws has blood on their hands. We have got to hold these Congressional members responsible at the ballot box.

10. Landslide says:

Cutting federal grant money to cities who release illegal crminals. Fantastic! Austin releases them all the time. Wonder if denying the grant funds will deter them???

• G. Combs says:

~ 50% of state funding comes from the Federal Government.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I believe it only cuts money from ends relating to immigration. It should cut ALL federal funds including highway and education funds as well as EBT, Sec 8, etc etc.

The situation in Austin is DISGRACEFUL. Sheriff Sally Hernandez should be locked up herself for putting Austin residents at risk.

11. Pam says:

12. WeThePeople2016 says:

Another promise kept by our President. These families were shouting from the rooftops for years to be heard, and Trump is the first President that listened to them and to give them a voice.

I have to also give credit where credit is due: The House seems to be cranking out the laws each week only to have them sit at the Senate. Last week, a Freedom Caucus Rep who was at the shooting incident with Scalese, tore the Senate apart and said that they need to get going and do their job. He talked about how the Bills are piling up at the Senate that the House passes. God only knows how long it will take to get these to Bills through the Senate and on the desk of the President to sign.

13. Hope Congress votes the correct way tomorrow.

• It would be against their globalist banskter psychopaths orders if they do… b!tch mcturtle already said it was doa on arrival… kind of a clue there.

All hell needs to break loose on OUR end if they vote against our safety yet again.

The evil fascist left is very active and passionate, we’re going to have to become more active and adamant.

14. Question Everything says:

All during the campaign when I would see Mr. Shaw I would get so sad and then so very, very angry. Sometimes I would look over at my wife and tell her “We have to win this if for nothing else to give this man some hope and maybe a little closure.
    Let’s hope that tomorrow will be the beginning of the end of the lawlessness in our nation.
    BUILD THAT WALL!! I DON’T CARE WHO PAYS FOR IT!!

• treehouseron says:

Did you ever hear when Candidate Trump called Jamiel on his law show? Jamiel has this little radio show he does, and Candidate Trump called him one time. How awesome is that?

• Sylvia Avery says:

Donald Trump is quite a guy. I’m glad he did that, and I am glad that you shared that bit of information. I hadn’t heard it.

I think it is obvious Jamiel’s story has touched PDJT deeply. And I like him even more for that.

• treehouseron says:

The best part, is after President Trump hangs up, Jamiel tells all the listeners he’s not racist…. and goes on a YUGE rant about how politicians suck…. except for President Trump. He tells the story about the first time he met President Trump, and the sincerity in him.

“I know he loves America. He loves America because he loves America, not because he wants to get something out of it… he’s got everything! How much more he need? He got everything, so what do he want, ‘I gotta get some more’ ? He ain’t like that… he wants to be able to be just like us. He wants to take his family, and walk down the street, and not be shot dead.”

One of the absolute, most passionate, most reasoned, most sincere supporters of President Trump in the entire damn country.

• treehouseron says:

Another great quote:

“You talking about con jobs? It’s Marc Rubio, it’s everybody in the GOP establishment, that’s the con Job. they made us think that they were so supportive, and they were going to do all this stuff, and abolish Obamacare, and executive orders, and all this stuff just get us the house! We got ’em the house, they didn’t do a damn thing. We gon do it, just give us the senate! Give em the senate, didn’t do a damn thing. Now they say, Give us the White House, we said HELL NO.”

Everything he and President Trump said, over a year ago, is happening right now just like they both said it was going to happen.

• MaineCoon says:

This was great to listen too! I’d never heard it before. I really like how Jamal let it all rip after P45 hung up. He really nailed the establishment! Everyone should listen to this to the very end.

15. First Last says:

I’m truly thankful. But the fact here is that nothing addresses why illegal aliens come to the US in the first place. Why not? Big Gov is like Big Pharm. As long as both can prescribe a pain killer, neither will talk about what caused the pain in the first place. There’s no money in it. The End.

• WSB says:

America had the only revolution that worked at that point. The French Revolution failed. The Russian Revolution failed.

This is why we simply cannot bulk drop people from other countries into this one. We are indeed exceptional. An exception to the rule of other countries. There is no way we could insert a Chinese Communist into Kentucky with success. Generations of formed thinking would prohibit any allegiance or assimilation.

I started my career with a NY architectural firm that hired Russian (USSR) nationals as draftsmen and women for a project in Moscow. The day the DD (Design Development) drawings shipped out, they were in turmoil. They thought once that package was complete, my company would just return them to Moscow. They had no idea of future.

There were additional phases and quality control reviews afterward that would take at least a year, but they had no concept of this. Once the drawings were shipped, they thought they were done. It was shocking to see.

• WSB says:

My odd story went off point. The USA must be a beacon for people in other countries not to surrender and leave their own but to fix the wrongs IN their own countries.

Because simply taking in fugitives from failed states never does anything to change the failed state.

By the same token, the US is exceptional in that our revolution came about by being a colony with physical separation from the motherland. We formed our own identity.

Note to imperialists.

16. mitrom says:

If anyone believes the American people didn’t vote for the right President, all you have to show them is this video. My understanding is the House GOP will vote for the two laws. However, the snakes/RINOs in the Senate either will not bring the proposed laws up for a vote or will vote it down. So, after it passes the House, we all need to contact these GOP snakes and make sure they vote on the laws.

• Sounds like we might have some work to do mitrom.

Emails, phone calls and snail mail if necessary.

Many treepers think these things will not budge our elected federal reps and Senators but I am not so sure.

Times are changing in DC and our congresscritters are not as sure of themselves as they were six months ago.

Bombarding them with missives from us might help.

President Trump has done a lot of work for us, we can help him out a bit.

• MaineCoon says:

I think you are right. These congresscritters see things are changing. They are beginning to look over their shoulders. We need to track who should be called and when to call.

17. Lion2017 says:

There is no excuse for these bills not to pass. I cannot imagine what these families have endured. God Bless them! Thank you President Trump for being a man of your word.

18. Abster says:

President Trump has truly not forgotten any promises or neglected anyone he met during campaign. He truly is amazing. I only wish some still riding the fence would give him a chance. This is history in the making…a wonderful, wonderful President.

19. drdeb says:

Tears flowing! Thank you God for allowing this miracle, the election of We The People’s President. And dear God, please hug each of these survivors and let our President’s plan to save WTP become a reality yesterday. Amen!

20. wheatietoo says:

It’s a travesty that these Sanctuary Cities have been receiving federal funds all these years.
    They should have been cut off long ago!

The die-hard Dem-controlled Sanctuary Cities are also the ones that are the most broke & in debt.

Let’s see what they do when they’re faced with having to chose between fed money and continuing to break the law.

21. Pam says:

I just finished watching this all the way through. I caught part of this while it was still going on. These stories are so heartbreaking. It’s so sad when illegal criminals have more of a voice than innocent citizens. These families and any other families who have lost loved ones in this way deserve justice by both the house and senate passing this law.

• treehouseron says:

Just think Pam, these are the STRONG parents. These are the ones who are physically capable of talking about it.

Imagine all the families destroyed by this kind of crap that aren’t even able to articulate it, or appear on camera and fight about it? There’s thousands of families like this, all over the country dealing with this kind of loss.

• You have made a powerful point that can not be disputed Pam.

These criminal illegal aliens do not and should not have more right than an American citizen.

We need to remind the Senators and Reps of this over and over again.

We will not allow Soros’ money to keep buying their favor forever.

Our elected officials on every level must know this.

As the old saying goes ” We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way, it is up to them.”

We are going to Make America Great Again and this does not include allowing illegals to run around freely while we pay the bill.

• Jimmy Jack says:

To your point, I believe I would crumble. I don’t even have children and I can’t imagine losing one. Lord have mercy on these parents’ broken hearts.

22. How much time did CNN give to this story? Did they cover it? What about Playboy?….just asking…

23. LibertyVibe says:

While I don’t think there should be any funding going to support these criminals, I have a problem with the fact that this is the only move being made right now. The Governors of these Sanctuary Cities are criminals. They do not care for the people of their states. They consider their constituents as “human resources”. The President will cut the funding, and the Governors will punish the good citizens. Believe me, they will still get their money. They will raise taxes or worse. These cities are well known for their organized crime, human trafficking, organ harvesting. Don’t be surprised if CPS quotas go up. I’m not kidding! They are monsters! Don’t give me the crap about “Well, vote them out!”. These people have reached down and corrupted the judicial system, and the local police. They totally control the electoral system. We are hostages. They need to be arrested by the Feds. Trump is tightening the screws, and I believe he means well. But right now, it is the innocent people that will be hurt.

24. TONYA PARNELL says:

TRUMP 2020

25. TheTorch says:

Truly moving. You can’t watch that without tearing up. What these families have been through is shocking. All because of politicians and a judiciary putting illegals first that should not even be in the country. The people who allow this to happen do have blood on their hands, and there will be a special place in hell for them.

Thank GOD for President Trump.

Finally these families and their loved ones will get some justice and would not of died in vain.

26. Bull Durham says:

President Trump has been the only national official who has been a comfort to these families of victims.
    Lots of talk about doing the right thing for them from others, but all through the rallies, and throughout his five months, his heart is on his sleeve and he stands with them. He delivers what they need, a voice and the compassion and empathy of the caring Leader.

When you measure the man, never forget how big his heart is.

27. theresanne says:

If the laws pass in Congress but get stalled in the Senate for lack of 60 votes, change the dang procedure and get it through on 51 votes! This is HEARTBREAKING!

28. William Ford says:

No Democrat will vote for either one of these bills. They will pass the House on a majority vote but not the Senate. Democrats are more interested in encouraging more illegals to enter the USA (and vote Democrat) than in protecting the safety of American citizens. The GOP should hammer the Dems with their anti-American vote….but most of the GOP are wimps.

29. Sunshine says:

So sad, these are very brave people.

30. Martin says:

31. snailmailtrucker says:

I love all of these Families and President Trump !
    Pass all of these Bills to Protect Americans !
    God Bless America !

• Mr. Morris says:

Amen. We support these many Angel famIlies and need to call our Congressional Reps to stand with these strong men and women who have suffered the brutal loss of their children. Pass Kate’s Law and also no taxpayer monies to sanctuary cities.
      Thank you President Trump for caring and fulfilling your promises. We support you!

• MaineCoon says:

I just checked C-Span schedule tomorrow. They cover the House session starting at 12:00 noon for 8 hours (??)

Then at 8:00 pm C-Span is covering Former Acting AG Sally Yates speaking about the rule of law at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Aspen , CO. No kidding. LOL!!! Wonder what ideas she has for Aspen?

32. woohoowee says:

Families who have endured unspeakable grief finally have a YUGE voice. I would like to think they knew Americans would embrace them and hold them in our hearts if only we knew. Trump45 made sure Americans know what happened to their loved ones. May God grant their broken hearts peace.

33. freddy says:

Now listen to me and listen good. These MS13 guys live right down the street from me and another 100 or so Hispanic street gangs. They are like tribes who protect some POS few blocks of some ugly neighborhood they control. They have no impulse control and kill at the drop of a hat and are proud of it. They comit 85% of the crimes in my town and I mean horrific stuff. Drugs and guns are everywhere and they shoot at each other every night. They do home invasions car jackings and burgluries plus armed robberies. It’s not like they are kids. They are hard core criminals and the big boys run it all from prisons here………….This is worse than ISIS and has to be wiped out forever………….Pressure the politicians or your town will soon be the same………

• Donna in Oregon says:

Call ICE and please have them removed so everyone in your neighborhood can be safe.

Call 866-DHS-2-ICE (866-347-2423)

34. Bree says:

My heart breaks for these families. I feel love towards them all and cold anger towards the politicians who refuse these people’s please. God comfort everyone of them and keep our wonderful President strong and resilient.

35. Texian says:

Well, when the House votes on these two laws, and eventually the Senate, we will know who the Leftist congressmen are.. regardless of what letter is in front of their names.. because that letter means nothing anymore..

Congress.. either you are with us or against us. Tomorrow, in the House of Representatives we will find out who are the Americans who want to protect their constituents and who are the Traitors that want to murder us..

Their intentions doesn’t get much simpler or obvious than this vote tomorrow..

• F104 says:

I think both will pass. The question is enforcement. We haven’t seen that yet from Trump when it comes to politicians. So far, hands off. Reality Winner is all we have so far and that ain’t sayin much!

36. Brant says:

Notice how intently he listens and is focused when he is listening to people of consequence and who have a very important message to convey. Alternatively, he doesn’t suffer fools easily…….to my never ending delight.

37. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Show this to everyone you know.

This is devastating. I’m just stunned after watching this.

38. jmuniz1 says:

I love our President

39. georgiafl says:

Thank you President Trump!

40. Buck Turgidson says:

Good job Donald, please make the sealing of our borders, reductions in immigration, and deportations a top priority. Please no more Americans killed by illegals. I could not watch the entire clip b/c I know all the stories of Jameel and others, and they rip out my guts–and I don’t even know these people. WE have to get our borders and immigration system under control.