UK Authorities Identify Two of Three London Terrorists – Ask Public For Help…

British law enforcement named two of the three men involved in the latest London terrorist attack and appealed for the public’s help to learn more about their movements in the days leading up to the deadly jihad that killed seven people with dozens wounded.

Khuram Shazad Butt (pictured furthest left) was a 27-year-old Pakistani-born Briton known to authorities, according to a statement issued by London police.

Rachid Redouane, (pictured on right) who had claimed to be Moroccan and Libyan, variously given his age as 30 or 25 and also used Elkhdar as a surname, was unknown until the night the two were shot dead along with a third attacker who has not been identified, police said.

Ten others who were arrested in the east London neighborhood of Barking where the two named suspects had lived remained in custody.

The Mayor of London, a devout Islamapologist, also gave a speech today, video below:

This entry was posted in European Union, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Political correctness/cultural marxism, propaganda, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

187 Responses to UK Authorities Identify Two of Three London Terrorists – Ask Public For Help…

1. freddy says:

Lost thier will to live. How do you get that far. How do you trust your leaders when they are the enemy and clearly lying to you as they easily slaughter sheep for Ramadan. This was one of the worst terror events becaus e it was close up personal…….With long knives close up..Kathy griffen neckties for unsuspecting diners and pub goers…….Brazen running people down and slashing throats….How can May and Khan and Dick or whatever her name is even come out in public…….

2. rsmith1776 says:

Sadiq, you little worthless piglet, it’s time for the British to say once again:

“Butt me no butts!”

• FTWPhil says:

Taqiyaah

I will never visit Europe except for Poland, and Hungary apparently.

• carolinerh says:

I agree, FTW, but I would choose Russia and we love China. We do fear for my spouse’s siblings in Germany, altho they are removing a few thousand of the invaders they allowed in because now they have awakened to all the crimes commited by the Somali muslims who are most possibly the most horrible and evil.

3. Donna in Oregon says:

I’ve read articles and posts and watched news reports on each of the attacks on Europe. I’m so glad we have a great President. We (as a country) dodged the bullet.

Travel ban!!! Just in time. I read on Breitbart that DHS has/is tightening all Visa screening.

We will need Extreme Vetting of passengers from Europe. It’s obvious the enemy has infiltrated.

I am more worried about our country. Europe is like Obama, talks a lot and makes no sense.

4. alliwantissometruth says:

“Khuram Shazad Butt (pictured furthest left) was a 27-year-old Pakistani-born Briton”

I love how they throw around the word “Briton”. These people are no more Briton than a dog in New York

These people have zero interest in becoming British, just as in America, they have zero interest in becoming American. It’s just another multicultural fallacy used to mislead the people

I’d like for them to show me a Briton before multiculturalism named “Khuram Shazad Butt”, or one with a long Muslim beard running through the streets with a machete trying to behead people

Britons my ass. Savages spawned by Muslims allowed into the country is more like it

• fangdog says:

Most my life I never knew a Muslim. Got along great without them then and I certainly do not need them now. No Muslims in America would be one less thing to worry about.

• CDuran says:

I know Muslims. I live in NYS and work in NYC. We would be fine without these people. Why are they here? They have plenty on land where they come from. Why are they here? NYC has become a slum. 20 years ago it was OK to get on a subway to go to work. Now all you have a whole mess of these folks. All others have moved away. Sorry no offense but I feel like I am in another country.

• janc1955 says:

Calling him a Briton tells the sheeple “he’s one of us.”

• carolinerh says:

And then the British come out with “love” being the way to overcome these Qu’Ran murderers. Stupid cannot be cured. England is no longer England but a hunk of the caliphate.

5. MK says:

I have a few friends in the middle east. Individually they seem fine, but get them in a group and its as though a collective mindset descends and would spout off the wall stuff. Also learned that regardless of what you think your religion is, they informed me that one is the same religion as your parents. So despite what path you took to your faith, your yolked to religion by birth. Hence the Sunni & Shia split, or a jew / christian cannot be reconciled with Islam.

• Texian says:

Anybody who was around when America was Great knows,

‘You can take Salem out of the Country but.. You can’t take the Country out of Salem..’

6. R-C says:

Yep, those two sure look ‘Mediterranean’ to me.

7. moe ham head says:

they dont look amish to me