President Donald J. Trump embarked on a historic trip overseas as President on Friday, May 19th, 2017.   The President made five stops in four countries during the eight-day trip.

President Trump reaffirmed America’s global leadership, continued building key relationships with world leaders, and delivered a message of unity to America’s friends and allies.

He made stops in Saudi Arabia, Israel, Italy, and Belgium, and attended both the NATO and G7 summits. First Lady Melania Trump also accompanied her husband on the historic trip abroad.  Highlights:

More WH Pictures and Video HERE

This entry was posted in Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

54 Responses to Highlights of President Trump’s Trip Abroad – Strategic Global Security Alliances…

1. Trumpstumper says:

My President!

2. Piper says:

The two Americas and WHAT will happen IF the deep state wins…. please read and consider- we MUST be strong, patriotic Americans NOW. http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/05/29/can-trump-defeat-the-deep-state-whos-side-is-god-on/

• Alexsandra says:

I believe God gave us a reprieve by giving us President Trump as our leader. But no matter what comes — as all leaders, including kings, do not rule forever except the coming King of Kings — I do know one thing from my observations, and that is clear: It is now becoming very easy to tell the wheat from the tares.

Time not only to watch history unfold, but eternity nearer:

• Alexsandra says:

Matthew 13:24-30New King James Version (NKJV)
        The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
        24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

• Fe says:

Amen amen amen, you are my sister in Christ.

• India Maria says:

No. I am celebrating. The “what ifs” are WAY too negative hypotheticals.

• WSB says:

There are many more of us then there are of them.

• RKflorida says:

God is not on any side, God IS a side.
      The question is, “Who is on God’s side?”

3. MaineCoon says:

Thank you Mr. President!🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

4. Minnie says:

Thank you, Sundance and all the crew at the Treehouse, for allowing us to take part in this historic visit.

Through all of your posts, it felt like we were there 👍

🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

5. Trump going on this world tour was like a vacation of sorts from the constant attacks and made up drama after the daily press briefings. At least rest of the world treated him with a little respect (despite the EU and NATO snickers). The press coverage was not ALL warm and rosy, but it was better than it has been since he won the election. I cant’ tell you how happy it made me to see Trump get treated with much deserved pomp and circumstance.

• In almost every way, the MSM exposed their obvious bias and hatred to the entire world by negatively reporting on our President, Donald Trump and First Lady, Melania Trump. The world outside the U.S.A. got to see how our President REALLY is and they know it is not what the MSM say it is back home. In other words, the MSM has SPREAD their image of being untrustworthy and full of falsehoods and fake news to the entire world.

6. fleporeblog says:

My greatest remembrance from the trip will be the time he spent in Saudi Arabia and the Arab/US Summit. Those 2 days will be forever remembered for the incredible alliance he created with the North African and ME countries. We are going to reap those benefits for years and years to come.

Muslim nations have had enough and will work with our Lion to destroy the terrorist both on the battlefield as well as in the cyber world and financially. The following was announced at the end of the Arab Summit:

Trump & 55 Muslim-majority states sign pact pledging 34,000 troops to fight ISIS in Iraq & Syria.

From the article linked above:

Described as the Riyadh Declaration, the document was signed following US President Donald Trump’s visit to the Saudi capital for a summit that brought in Islamic representatives from 55 countries, and vowed “to combat terrorism in all its forms, address its intellectual roots, dry up its sources of funding and to take all necessary measures to prevent and combat terrorist crimes in close cooperation among their states.”

The exact membership of what the communique called the Middle East Strategic Alliance will be decided next year, but putative members have committed to assembling “a reserve force of 34,000 troops to support operations against terrorist organizations in Iraq and Syria when needed.”

• bflyjesusgrl says:

Agreed Fle. The respect and honor KSA gave President Trump was over the top. You could tell they were so happy and grateful. I especially liked the sword dance celebration. They were sincerely “thanking God for receiving what they had prayed for”. My hope and prayer is that ALL of America will treat our Lion the same. He surely deserves it!!

• Alexsandra says:

I think with $, time, and emotion they expressed the gratitude most of us have, and that made it all the sweeter to watch. And when he went to Israel, though $ and pagentry were not appropriate, he still received the grateful emotional welcome he (and Melania) deserved, and I think our hearts were likewise knit into that. Epic.

• mireilleg says:

The big reception in SA was fun to watch and as a Jew I was so happy for his reception in Israel. But there nothing I enjoyed more than his dressing down of the EU. They had it coming and I loved every second of it. Watching their smile so fake, the expression of disbelief in their eyes. This to me was the best.

• Minnie says:

Agreed 👍

His address at the EU was just the icing on the cake.

With 2 scoops of magnificent ice cream on a big, beautiful slice of chocolate cake 😁

MAGA 🇺🇸🚂🇺🇸

• India Maria says:

Great points. Well summarized.

• MVW says:

Al-Sisi I trust, and the King of Jordan. The rest I trust as far as I can throw sand. No need to repeat the intractable fundamental trouble with Islam.

I will celebrate in 20 years when the Islamist funding, arms, Islamist hate propaganda against non muslims, and muslim invasion is completely reversed. I will be shocked if the hate in the Saudi mosques is ‘driven out’. Otherwise there will be no real victory, just 20 more years of internecine war and destruction of the West. I think it is just taqiyya.

Want to see what I mean? Look at the well armed muslim ISIS murderers in the Philippines. Just started operations there.

The only thing I can point to from this trip is the arms sales. The sales from a $ viewpoint, I think, is mostly jets and ordinance.

• 7delta says:

MVW, al-Sisi is the only one I cautiously trust. Even the King of Jordan doesn’t inspire much trust from me, though he has slight potential, just not where the actual retooling of Islam is concerned. Not even a king has that much power.

Remember the Jordanian pilot ISIS burned alive in the cage? King Abdullah was in the U.S. when that happened. He flew home to make them pay. He called the pilot’s death “martyrdom.” That’s a loaded word in Islam.

Abdullah had a great photo op of him in his flight suit, but how much payment did he extract from ISIS? One or 2 bombing runs and the execution of 2 ISIS prisoners? It was minimal retaliation, not relentless, as he promised. Why? Because Abdullah knew, doctrinally, ISIS was correct (though there was some academic discussion over the method of death imposed). Abdullah’s response was also doctrinally correct. That was as far as he could or would go. At least, half of the people in the pilot’s Jordanian hometown support ISIS. Even if he wanted to bomb them into oblivion…

All of this was just the same inter-Islamic conflict that’s been going on since Mohammed’s death. It’s a death dance of sect dominance, but they all dance the same steps to the same tune. Abdullah’s response was a huge tell. Islam will never really join any fight to eliminate one of the main and most effective tools of conquest…jihad. It will, however, fight one another to eliminate inter-Islamic competition, but they will unite against a common enemy.

The Saudis aren’t even slightly trustworthy. They’re not extremists or outside mainstream Islam either. All four orthodox schools of Islamic jurisprudence provide justification for jihad. It’s settled doctrine. I hate it, but that’s just the way it is.

I trust Trump knows this and his offer of forming an alliance to combat jihad is one he knows they won’t keep, but he made the offer, in good faith, for all the world to see. The arms sales bothers me, as well as allowing Saudi investment in our infrastructure, but again, I can only pray there’s a bigger picture and it will lead to Islam’s downfall.

7. Jim Peters says:

Trump also almost broke Macron’s hand and trolled Justin Trudeau, hilarious. 😂

• webgirlpdx says:

In his thread a couple days ago, Sundance has one of his best quotes ever:

“Believe me, it became transparent to Angela Merkel what President Trump was/is doing and the power-play dynamic being created. The Pajama-boys within the G7, specifically Macron and Trudeau are so caught up in the social justice peacenik memes (and chasing the best mirror), they cannot see the horizon – but Merkel can.”

*Chasing the best mirror* snicker…..

8. rumpole2 says:

I really hope that Trump bought himself back from his trip a new pair of A$$ Kicking boots

9. TexasRanger says:

List of Presidential Trips Made by Donald Trump and Future Scheduled Trips

From Wikipedia;

10. Molly says:

Oh I’m enjoying looking at ALL the photos (videos later).
    I was on a trip and missed parts of Day 1&2. 😉
    THX

11. Sayit2016 says:

Not sure why…but I when I saw the sign (on the video) in Israel that said “Trump make Israel great again” , tears stung my eyes ( again ). The WORLD is yearning for peace, law, order and prosperity.

12. wheatietoo says:

The No Apology Tour.

It was Epic, in every way.
    The meticulously planned out logistics, the order in which each visit took place…indicate that this road trip was thoughtfully planned out for months in advance.

The Saudis took full notice of the fact that Pres Trump chose their country for the first time he set foot on foreign soil.
    They saw this as a great honor.

I am sure that the Saudis noticed the giant cargo planes full of vehicles and personnel, that arrived prior to Pres Trump getting there.
    This had to add to the anticipation of his arrival.
    Brilliant.

Lady Melania established herself as our First Lady on this trip, in a way that is now etched in history.
    She made us proud.
    She did it brilliantly, with her wardrobe choices for each country…and with her impeccable style and reverence.

It has been such a pleasure to watch this unfold.
    Thank you, Sundance, for your most excellent coverage of it all.

13. Brant says:

Not a troll comment here. Many on the other side speak of his coarseness of character. Of course, we know he is not. He is a straight talker which is confused with “crudeness”. It got me thinking (if I’m not mistaken) that many of the Biblical Judges and major devinely chosen personages were probably considered “crude” by the elites of the day. David wasn’t exactly Harvard or Yale material himself, was he? I think this is probably the category that Trump is probably in.

• thluckyone says:

Brant, maybe you already mentioned it somewhere that I didn’t yet read – but our Lion prayed at the Western Wall for “wisdom” from God. Another great leader in Israel’s history prayed for wisdom – and received it. What I’m saying is that our President is also in THAT category of Biblical leadership! Are we BLESSED or what? THANKS for your post!

14. Kathleen Rady says:

Did anyone else notice the evil eye being given to POTUS by Erdugan of Turkey. I don’t think he likes Trump very much.

15. MVW says:

Buckle up folks, it is going to continue to be a bumpy ride. Trump has just started. No idea what he will do next either. We do know ISIS is being destroyed via the US’s annihilation tactic. Assad is letting non ISIS rebels go home, I assume are not ISIS.

My expectations:
    I expect the Kushner narrative will die rapidly. I don’t expect any personnel changes. No leakers will be found, it is all made up stories by the press.

Will the daily press briefings be continued? That is what I want to see. I think not. I think they will be discontinued. I think Laura Ingrahams will be brought on board as a backroom advisor to help Kellyanne, but keep most of her $ shows (WAG, as good as any). Reason? PR campaign for health care, taxes. Notice the rally was cancelled, maybe more than trip exhaustion and Barron reconnection, maybe PR strategy adjustment.

I do think there is a need for better PR.

Oh, yeah, the FBI director will be picked and he will be a tough cop type, not an ex prosecutor.

• MVW says:

The FBI pick will send the DNC, DhimmiRats, RepubliCriminals, and pedophiles into rabid, hair on fire, hysterics. Very satisfying.

16. TwoLaine says:

A brief recap from Canada regarding the Pussy vs. the Lion.

17. TwoLaine says:

EXCELLENT Highlights Video of Our Excellency, President TRUMP and First Lady Melania! Love it when the foreign dignitaries call him that! 🙂