Epic Trump – Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner….

The body language today is hilarious.  The EU and NATO leaders stand jaw-agape; clad in their hand-tailored Bironi suits as President Trump swaggers in to stare them directly in the eye.

[YUP] Lady Liberty can stroll along the Champs-Elysées with a swagger befitting Mae West because without her arrival they’d be speaking German in the Louvre.  Yet for the better part of the past decade a group of intellectual something-or-others have been teaching an insufferable storyline that it’s better to be sitting around a campfire eating sustainable algae cakes and picking parasites off each other.

Enough.

When America hears Donald Trump say “Let’s Make America Great Again”, America also hears the familiar refrain: “cowboy up” people.

It’s high time we stop being embarrassed about our exceptional nature, and start being proud of it again.   Because when it matters most, when it really counts, when it’s really needed, there’s a whole bunch of people all around this world of ours that are mighty happy when swagger walks in to solve their problems.

Yeah, “let’s make America great again”.  Swagger on !

Second Place is the first place for losers; and if you want a participation trophy, keep following.

At the palace, Melania posed for photos with (front row from L to R) First Lady of France Brigitte Macron, First Lady of Turkey Emine Gulbaran Erdogan, Queen Mathilde of Belgium, Jens Stoltenberg’s partner Ingrid Schulerud, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev’s partner Desislava Radeva, Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel’s partner Amelie Derbaudrenghien and (back row L to R) First Gentleman of Luxembourg Gauthier Destenay, partner of Slovenia’s Prime Minister Cerar’s wife Mojca Stropnik and First Lady of Iceland Thora Margret Baldvinsdottir

This entry was posted in European Union, NATO, President Trump, Uncategorized, United Nations. Bookmark the permalink.

585 Responses to Epic Trump – Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner….

1. The Popcorn Tape says:

“If you want a participation trophy, keep following.”
    I never liked this phrase.
    If everyone followed that advice and became a leader, then no one is a follower.
    But how can you be a leader if you have no followers?
    Then you’re just that homeless guy on the street corner with a THE END IS NEAR sign.
    Being a follower is not inherently bad.

• free2313 says:

No, being a follower is no inherently bad, what is bad is following the wrong leader or following, just because you are being paid to “be a follower”… But then you are not truly a follower just a paid employee who does what you are told to do… Thus there are too many paid followers which and who mean nothing………

• The Popcorn Tape says:

I got that much. But the wording made it sound like you’re either a leader, or you’re worth as much as that dust clump in the corner of the bedroom.
        At least, that’s how it came off to ME.
        I much preferred Idiocracy’s take, which Nontroll said. I think it was borrowed from Patton.
        Following is fine, if you follow the right guy.
        And at least 90% of the time, Trump is the right guy at this point in time (though even Sundance admits he’s not perfect, and calls him out when needed).
        The key is following AND ALSO doing your part to bring more people in.

• LCSmom says:

Don’t forget Sundance’s take on leadership and followers. Remember this?

• The Popcorn Tape says:

Well, I’ve only been coming here for a year or so–I didn’t know this place existed before.

But thank you for the video! This is a good resource.

• Chish says:

The same could be said of the sales force at the company I work for. While their doing their best to emulate the VP of Sales’ latest insane idea, our competition is eating our lunch every damn month. Good lesson, I should’ve forwarded when it was first posted.

• Sam says:

The phrase “too many chiefs, not enough Indians” happened for a reason. Yes, follow the right leader. BTW, I am a Choctaw so it’s okay to use that phrase. I suspect WordPress may not like it.

• nontroll says:

Being a follower IS inherently bad if all you’re doing is blocking the road.

Lead, Follow or GET OUT OF THE WAY!

• Texian says:

Put the pipe down popcorn.. just put it down..

• shallbe4 says:

Yes Sundance the world is a happier place with a strong America. Thank you President Trump for showing the tougher side of this great nation. So let Europe like us on minute and hate us the next. One thing which never changes is their trust in the good old USA.

2. dreadnok89 says:

I also read that he is friends with that guy from montenegro and has had business dealings with him

3. PDQ says:

a MANLY “Excuse me”…

the other guy pated PDJT on the lower back…all good natured testosterone gesturing

4. Concerned Virginian says:

Lord, I can’t help myself.
    It is plain to me that Mme. Erdogan doesn’t approve of the non-Islamic-compliant costumes worn by the other women in the group photo above.
    She reminds me of the “Angry Mama” device you put water and vinegar in to steam clean the inside of the microwave…

• Orygun says:

Would you like all of the women in the photo to look like Mme. Erdogan? That is where we are headed as a culture. Oil and water do not mix. They only tolerate us when they are in the minority.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Methinks you interpreted me wrong, Orygun. LAST THING we want in the U.S. is to have our FREE AMERICAN CITIZENS being forced to wear Sharia-compliant clothing.
        And we’re only “headed there as culture” IF WE LET THAT HAPPEN.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Her face speaks volumes. She looks hateful.

• Sam says:

Concerned Virginian, Mme Erdogan is a very strict Muslim woman. She thinks her husband should take another wife or two if he wants them. She believes in strict Sharia law and is probably irate that she has to stand with so many infidel women who dress immodestly by her standards. So yeah, angry woman there.

5. Christine says:

Adding to Sundance’s already long list of magnificent achievements + talents, we can now officially add MYSTICAL TIME-TRAVELLING MIND READER!!

I was just thinking “Gosh, I’d love to see a side-by-side pic of stunning Melania + Macron’s haggard wife”, then low and behold, I open this article and Sundance delivers! And it’s even more hilariously funny than I expected, as a picture in contrast. Tres magnifique!

• The Demon Slick says:

What’s up with all the “partners”? That’s weird. If they aren’t married wtf are they doing there? Free trips for the girlfriends? Excuse me, girlfriends and the boyfriend.

• Christine says:

Hi Slick. Many posters have made the same comment, and I agree. I’m a traditionalist. It’s a bit odd. In international business circumstances, we’d consider it inappropriate.

• joanfoster says:

One needs to understand European mores to understand the term partner. I know a couple in Belgium, highly successful and wealthy. The gentleman lives in a country home with his wife and the mother of his children. Sequestered in another part of the country home is his mistress with whom he spend equal time. Believe it or not, both wife and mistress attended the wedding of his daughter as though there was nothing amiss in the relationship. These so called partners may be women who have survived the wife’s death, but not married, or the ones who got the ticket to the big dance. In any event, this is the way of life in Belgium.

• Jimmy Jack says:

No ring, no bring.

• LCSmom says:

Traditional families with a husband and wife are getting rarer in Europe. Especially in Scandanavia – noone gets married anymore. It goes hand-in-hand with the godless culture.

• Marc says:

Scandinavian and Icelandic sexuality is quite loose, even for European standards. The age of virginity loss is under 14 and out of wedlock births are over 70% in Iceland. But this is expected in a godless society.

• shallbe4 says:

Traditional relationships between husband and wife are getting more rare in this nation as well.

• I wonder why Merkel’s “partner” isn’t in the picture.

• Maquis says:

Absolument!

6. gary says:

Trump appears to me to be a BULLY in some of these shots!

I’m not necessarily saying it’s the wrong approach, time will tell, in the other countries he visited he didn’t seem like a bully to me. He seemed more friendly and open.

Maybe Trump knows the “daggers” are aimed at him, so he is in Defensive/Offensive position.

Europeans are also notorious back-stabbers , so Trump doesn’t like playing with these “phonies”.

How do you see his European trip optics as opposed to his Middle eastern trip optics?

• nontroll says:

I see him as he is – an alpha male surrounded by a bunch of beta metrosexuals.

• Sayit2016 says:

Honestly for a man to use the term Bully is just weird….

• Texian says:

Then Bully on.. The only real man in the house. It appears to me somebody insulted him or he had enough of cordial placating to a group of arrogant bottom feeding back stabbing Losers.. ‘Get out of my effing way..’ He has more tolerance than I..

• Bendix says:

I see him putting these people in their place. He’s President of the United States, and he’s not going to take any EU crap.

• gary says:

If you read my whole post, I did go on to say some of the things you guys are saying. Context is important.

Some of you guys are saying it’s ok if TRUMP has to act like a Bully, because he is dealing with Euro-trash, right?

The optics of his Middle-Eastern Countries didn’t have this “bully” feel to it. It was more friendly and open.

There is a difference how he is treating Europe as opposed to Middle-East.

We all see it, and you can use words that re-frame those videos/pictures, ok, but we were all seeing his more aggressive posture, just using different labels on the behavior. 🙂

• Texian says:

The M.E. countries are Nationalists who want to enrich their people and culture; The EU countries are globalists that want to destroy their people and culture.. That is the reason for the difference..

• Alexsandra says:

gary: If you find the need to keep saying “you guys” then why say anything?

• Red says:

They haven’t paid their 2% and they have the nerve to build this sprawling new building. They scoff at us, they disrespect the American taxpayers. President Trump has been talking about NATO for 2 years. I’m pretty sure he is really annoyed to say the least. This man knows exactly how much that stupid building cost, probably more like what it should have cost. I’m proud that he flexed his American muscle. They need a reality check!

Merkel has opened the floodgates to Muslims into Europe, next stop from there is the good old USA. I want him to kick ass and take names!!!!

• Alexsandra says:

Alpha. Biggest bear in the forest, boldest lion on the plain. Alpha. Sometimes have to prove it. I laughed out loud each and every time I saw this today — which is about 8 times! What I did just notice this last time is not only did he stop the one trying to lead, but when he stood still like the bear with his head raised to the sky or the lion preening, the whole group with him also stopped by him, dead still. And I assume no one started walking until he did. Alpha. Leader. Not nicey nice like pseudo-men being taught to be by the left. Kind and gracious when appropriate, blunt verbally and in body language when needed. And this world needs a leader alot. Now they have one.

LOL. Cirrcus may have folded, but now we have a new Greatest Show on Earth.

• Kaco says:

Hey, Gary,

I came across Scott Adams explanation for the “shove” and it wasn’t really a shove. Someone posted it earlier in this thread. Also, the handshake, did you see Macron psych POTUS out by pretending to be walking and going toward him then do a right beeline to Merkel with hugs and kisses?

• akearn says:

Kaco, thanks, noticed that immediately. Incredibly rude and snarky of Macron not to greet our Prez first, whom he hasn’t met, but to go to Merkel, whom he knows, of course, and whom the French have really elected … Macron clearly loves older women. Our Prez just smiled and shrugged it off. On the “shove,” I haven’t seen Scott Adams’ or others’ views of it yet, but to me, it looked like manly joshing, no big deal. Besides, our Prez loves Central Europeans!

I’ll sneak in another thought … leave it to OUR PREZ to mention Manchester and call for a moment of silence. What an amazingly classy and respectful thing to do. Merkel didn’t even acknowledge. And then she goes on to talk about “open societies ….” God help us.

• shallbe4 says:

Yes then I saw Trump go over to shake Macron’s hand like he was sawing wood. I thought he was going to take Macron’s arm off. BEAUTIFUL.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I’m guessing you must be younger and simply unused to seeing an alpha male own it due to years of brainwashing.

Plus these photos are set intentionally to create confirmation bias for the leftist tropes created to diminish him. Be hip to it.

• Aqua says:

They have a pre-ordained org chart, so the pecking order is known by all ahead of time. I saw it in the video. And yes, our Cowboy in Chief is an alpha. I love that.

We need the git-er-done people in the US and the world right now. Trump leads….by doing. And we pay more than our share, too, so there is entitlement that rightfully comes with this.

Notice how all the others automatically flock around our President?

7. Old Lady says:

I hope the French woman sees what I see when she views that photo. All women of a certain age should drop the hemline. She is no exception, obviously.

8. Donna in Oregon says:

This is the part I’ve been waiting for. I love it that Europe got schooled. G7 is next. 🙂

9. Question Everything says:

Hard to believe that last weekend I was so happy and to be honest a little emotional when I saw President Trump and the king of SA working together and now as I watch him in Europe I’m disgusted by many of their “leaders”. It’s hard for me to wrap my head around this because in the past it would have been reversed. Europe is our canary in a coal mine so we better do whatever it takes to keep from going down that path.

10. free2313 says:

Describing solely from the photograph:
    France’s First Lay… The Scarecrow
    Next: The Robot
    Followed by “The Beauty Malania”
    Then of course……. the Queen for the night…
    And then Ingrid Schulerud… I’ve been to long at the fair
    Desislava Radeva stance…… I Stand by my man……….
    Amelie Derbaudrenghien.. My name is long enough to tell you I’m a woman of substance?

11. Ron says:

The way he fixes his jacket afterwards is hilarious.

12. SeanThornton says:

Dont they have enough food in France? Mrs. Macron looks like she’s missing too many meals.

• Sean Supsky says:

I’m thinking she has a medical condition, possibly a bone ailment and a joint ailment. Best guess from the curvature of the back would be mild scoliosis, judging by the thinness of the arms and the bulging knees, perhaps a touch of arthritis. Also, a calcium deficiency which would lead to a loss of bone mass, which effects geriatrics commonly.

• G. Combs says:

Bad nutrition since the EU disallows the vitamins and minerals we Americans have access to in the amounts we do.

• Bendix says:

The French don’t believe in drinking milk, I hear.

• Maquis says:

They laugh when we ask for it, and often can’t provide it when so asked.

But they haz cheeze!

• Maquis says:

Trump didn’t promise a fresh flood of American blood for Europe. By not reaffirming his dedication to Article 5. He did not bow to those we have saved twice and protected for 70 years. He recognizes their foolishness, their avarice, their cowardice. NATO has long been American Blood for Snotty Euro-Wussies.

Trump knows this, and much more. He is working a deal. He knows what they want. I think they are incorrect in presuming to know that he only wants them to pay up. I see some restructuring in the near future. I see countries required to have a certain percentage of their population as a well trained and equipped standing army.

Money is money. Blood is blood. America first. Trump will be the last to ever roll over and allow us to pay both our Taxed Peoples’ Money and in our most precious blood, that of our own kin, alone. There are changes he wants in NATO and in every single member state. Let them twist in the wind a bit. He is working a deal, and it will be beautiful.

• Jimmy Jack says:

At her age probably osteoporosis.

• webgirlpdx says:

This woman is creepy and sick on many levels without having to see these bazaar pics of her.

• PNWLifer says:

She’s anorexic.

• Alexsandra says:

Most of the women in France are tiny, height and weight wise. My daughterr is thin but she’s 5’11” so she was a giant when she lived there. She was luckyto find a husband over 6′ there, as not only the women but the men are also not very tall.

• James F says:

Meth is one helluva drug.

13. Joan says:

Melania the gorgeous one!

14. rumpole2 says:

Spot the NATO Leader’s Spouse

15. Jay landers says:

FLOTUS Melania & POTUS Trump are surrounded by a bunch satanic ritual baby eaters

16. Mike diamond says:

President trump is a real leader!he represents the USA we don’t need to be in the far back ground when it comes to nato so he came forward good for him and good for the USA!

17. delmarvajim says:

It appears that Queen Mathilde of Belgium could be taller than Mrs. Trump

• Alexsandra says:

But no one is as regal as Melania. Back to the shallow thought I was having pre-trip and every day of the trip — wonder what Melania is wearing tomorrow? 🙂

18. gary says:

Maybe I’m a hold-out on this European Leg of Trump’s Trip. With the other Middle-Eastern Countries, Trump acted like a gentleman (seemed presidential to me) and was respectful of all those leaders. I was hoping he would continue in that direction with Europe.

But as many of you guys are posting, Trump is acting like an American President , showing Europe we are Boss. I just don’t think for his first visit to Europe he should have taken that approach.

He should have taken the HIGH ROAD, like he took with Middle-East countries, to complete the OPTICS for his first trip. And forge friendships and see how much we have in common, to stamp out terrorism.

19. Joan says:

A leader with some followers:

-First jump!! 😍🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆 pic.twitter.com/TaAVzWVPQH— Awesome Planet™ (@Awesome_planet_) May 13, 2017

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

20. First of all what we’re not seeing is what was happening 10 seconds earlier. For all we know he was told to move front because they were getting ready for a photo opportunity. I don’t know that this is what happened but neither does anybody else. I don’t think it look like he shoved him as “moved” him. Another nothing burger. I think Trump did great today.

21. eric says:

“Americanism not globalism will be our credo”…another promise kept…with emphasis.

22. tempo150101 says:

They’re all “partners”? Doesn’t anybody get married anymore?

23. tempo150101 says:

P.S. That old woman should not be wearing short dresses.

• Jenny R. says:

Macron’s wife is very reminiscent of some ladies of a certain age that I know, who, desperate to not accept advancing age, go about a rather extreme diet/exercise program and then buy clothes more suitable to teenagers and early twentysomethings.
      It is not only unseemly (older women don’t have a body and face to recommend — that is for younger women — only dignity and character, and that is lost with this effort), it is unstylish in the extreme (those clothes are made for firmer bodies, one winds up looking like a waif in a gunnysack, as we see here).

It’s also unhealthy, as heavy dieting usually results in bone loss (and even sallower, crepey skin) and exercising to combat that does not give the firm body age naturally takes away, only increased chance of microfracture and heart attack.
      In short, you’re not 19 anymore, get over it and age gracefully. Someone needs to tell her that.

24. Kathleen Rady says:

You know I would rather walk on my lips than criticize, but France is in for a world of hurt.

25. justfactsplz says:

Wow, President Trump owns that room and First Lady Melania owns that picture. All of those other women were sour pusses having to have their picture taken with such a beauty.

26. Quite a few comments on President Trump being aggressive today. I am no body language expert or expert on President Trump and frankly I knew President Trump as one billionaire who loved gold (that I interpret that he loved class). I have been observing since the time he declared his candidacy and to-date I have not seen anything in his behavior that offends me – from what I have seen so far he is a man whose behavior is reflection of how he is treated. Now pardon my ignorance if his behavior was something else since I have not seen any of his apprentice episodes or other TMZ antics. I voted for him for one simple reason – his direct talk and his vision for United States of America. I believe he will try to keep all of his promises but right now he is at rocky shores with the RINOS, Democrats and Uniparty waiting for him (with daggers in their hands) to stumble. From what I have seen in past 120 days it is safe to say, and I believe this, that what he said to HIllary in second debate (special prosecutor) will happen and also his other promises on NATO, UN, ISIS, China, Wall, etc. (For those having any doubt please refer to Chapter titled “Firing Comey” in this thriller) He does need time since as I see it – it is one man against rest of the congress and judiciary branch. I do not live in wishful thinking and believe if you want to make something happen you will have to get off the couch and make it happen yourself, something I believe our President also seems to believe in. I was not surprised when he told Rush (few days before the election) when he was asked why he is compelled to twit and does not follow his advisors opinion to let it go and his simple answer that I will fight against all lies against me or my family (paraphrase).
    I know Rush is not a popular figure here and I hope I will be spared for bringing him up but right now among all the radio hosts (at least on WMAL) he is the one who is really batting for our President – maybe this has something to do with call from President-elect Trump to him. (I have been listening to him for quite some time and even during primaries I did not find him to be anti-Trump except that he waivered a bit when I think candidate Trump attacked Ben Caron or Cruz and that was the first time there was some hint of negativity from him towards candidate Trump.). Sorry if this post seems like I am jumping on too many branches but too many thoughts going on right now and am having a feeling that MSM has already set the stage when President Trump is back home since just saw on TV that they have started another controversy and this time something with Jared Kushner and Russia. I hope there is some kind of law against this current plot by the MSM to overthrow the President.
    P.S. Sorry for too many “I”‘s in this post but believe me I am not a narcissist (whatever that means 🙂 )

• Maquis says:

Dang! You’re right! This guy figured it out exactly right. You can see Trump wince in pain, and immediately, well before the friendly “you’re crushing my foot gesture,” you can see Markovic’s mouth expand into a big “oh!” As in, “oh! I am standing on someone’s foot!”

Markovic’s mouth, and a clear expression of surprise and a bit of “oh s***!” and his turning quickly towards Trump both preceded Trump’s hand movement. No doubt about it. Completely innocent interaction.

Folks might remember that Trump touches people. He likes people. He is a warm and sincere person, and part of his charm with people is his physicality, his willingness to, and comfort with, embracing other people. So this interaction is what we get served everyday by the MSM, a nothingburger.

Thanks, Before!

Maquis

27. Patrick Lee says:

I looked back at the First Ladies.
    Does the First Lady of France not have a left arm?
    Otherwise, it’s a damn good photoshop ‘adjustment’.

• Maquis says:

A good “adjustment” would be for her to have stayed home in the geriatric ward.

• singingsoul says:

The France First Lady is only 62 and if she has all kind of problems she behaves like 82. I know women at 82 who move and still have spring in their gait. She looks way older than she is. She does not seem a happy person and it looks she needs him more than he does her.

28. Dana Doran says:

Ho! Erdogan’s wife and Hillary must both shop the same fashion designer for lovely boxes they wear.

29. DebbieUK says:

I don’t wish to be ageist ,I’m not young myself but Macrons wife is mutton dressed as lamb. I wouldn’t be seen dead in what she is wearing ,no class.And they say French women are very chic.
    I was always taught less is more .You can dress youth fully without resorting to mini skirts.