Reminder – David Plouffe: “Trump Must Be Destroyed”…

Reminder.  David Plouffe was President Obama’s campaign manager and Senior White House advisor:  (source link)  Plouffe has ideological cohorts, friends and embeds inside almost all corporate media entities; specifically WaPo and NY Times.

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Big Government, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

257 Responses to Reminder – David Plouffe: “Trump Must Be Destroyed”…

1. Thought this was especially well done!

2. TreeperInTraining says:

Whaddya mean I’m not kind….just not your kind.

3. Old Lady says:

Those with understanding: worry is a sin. Not one hair on Trump’s head falls without God’s knowledge. Relax! God’s got this.

• Angry Dumbo says:

Bless you. I needed to hear this. : ))

• Minnie says:

Amen!

Pray unceasingly 🙏

• pinetreeweb says:

thank you for the smile and bit of wisdom shared, :).

• Dekester says:

Ten four. Hannity was just urging on PDJT supporters to fight the swamp.

He was joined by that terrific American Herman Cain.

Mr Cain stated callers to his radio show were passionate about their support for PDJT, and hatred for the swamp.

The RINOS may have underestimated the hatred for them. PDJTs supporters are loyal, steadfast and patriotic. Many are Miltary or ex. L.E.O or ex…NRA and well armed. How about the millions of evangelicals. Oh. Oh.

It will not be pretty..or it may be exciting depending on your point of view.

God bless PDJT.

• Aqua says:

This is so important. We knew that draining the swamp would be hard, and ok, it’s a fair bit harder than I expected. But we must not give up. And our President is certainly not giving up! He has been surveilled, and no MSM complains. This is just the first of many wrongs.

I look forward to that day when the crazy Dems have to finally concede their loss. It’s well overdue.

God bless our President. I say this a lot.

• Southern Son says:

I Don’t Do Facistbook, but friends and family do.
          So I got a message, and scrolling on down past Sarah Palin and the Young Conservatives post’s, Lo and behold, there is a message from President Trump!
          He says if we want to drain the Swamp, please donate @www.Donald J. Trump.
          Also says Not associated with facebook.
          It appears authentic.
          I thought y’all would know more, or maybe it’s a scam/fake.
          I want to Donate.
          His message is that he IS Goin’ to Drain the Swamp, because the Swamp Critters have
          Declared All Out War!
          He Needs Our Help!!

• Long time lurker but see the great job treepers do here. I have been sitting quietly in on e of the branches absorbing the wonderful and many times very inspirational comments from fellow treepers. I don’t do fb either but I have donated to President Trump during 2016 election campaign and did receive text message with exact same wordings requesting for donation so it might probably not be fake. I hope I do not offend anybody sensibilities but it is ridiculous the way the Democrats and media are hounding our lion. God bless President Trump and folks like Sundance who are fighting the good fight..

• Ad rem says:

Welcome to the Tree House newamericandeplorable! No longer shall you be content to quietly sit and lurk….now is the time for all good Treepers to come to the aid of their country.  photo lion-smiley_zps9f6d06fa.gif

P.S…we still have a lovely set of branches to select from. Make yourself comfy! 😀

• Thank you for the warm welcome Ad rem and you and your team deserve kudos for keeping the comments section clean and open to healthy discussion. I frankly find it amazing how you manage to keep it this clean. As I mentioned, I have been reading this site for I think close to a year (courtesy if I remember it was comments section in BB or TGP that introduced me to this site) and except few instances, have never read comments from treepers that are down-right insulting to other treepers or off-topic. I think that is the main appeal of this site. It is funny that I now seldom visit BB, Drudge, newsmax. Like others, my day actually begins with reading this site and ends with reading this site. I tried posting comments in the past but finally gave up yesterday and created wordpress account to post a comment in another thread where couple of comments addressed our president as TRUMP instead of President Trump. Funny thing is, by the time I figured out on creating the wordpress account and get going, I lost the thread and the comments against which I wanted to comment. I am no fan of the celebrity named Trump (to-date I never watched a single episode of celebrity Trump and I think that worked to my advantage to be non-partial and non-judgmental when he declared his candidacy) but I do am a supporter of the gentleman who blew away the establishment candidates and who is now our President Trump. I am one of our President’s biggest supporter since he speaks my language of you-get-what-you-see-and-hear but then I also am not the person who thinks that he walks on water. This is kinda a brief intro to me and I hope other treepers will be as welcoming to my opinion ,if and when, I will disagree.

• Marc says:

Pres. Trump doesn’t need our money right now. It’s not an election year and I’m sure that cash will mostly go towards GOPe swamp critters’ pockets. The Deplorables just need to make our voices heard on radio, calling the congressional switchboard regularly, and sending emails to our congress members that aren’t backing POTUS’ policies. Pushback from the people is the only thing that will correct their actions. Save your donations for next year’s election.

• BigMamaTEA says:

SouthernSon, it’s legit. I was just on twitter, and saw a reputable tweeter post a link to a stmt. about a banner fund-raising day today (Thurs) and the show of support was amazing.

BTW the campaign website is active again https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

• “banner fund-raising day today” – Amount of money raised over various periods – 1/2 year, quarter, month, etc., are measures of success and approval and watched closely by political types.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Apparently so, and I know several people personally who donated, and said that’s how they’d get their message to POTUS.

• magaskook says:

Amen Sister

4. 6x47 says:

I do hope that President Trump and his advisors recognize that the opposition they face is in fact Pure Evil.

Not a negotiation. No deal to be made. Pure Evil that must be DESTROYED.

Hopefully the Comey firing has knocked the scales from their eyes in the White House. Trump gave the Democrats EXACTLY what they wanted – Comey’s head – for EXACTLY the reason why they wanted it! AND THEY STILL HAYE HIM AND WANT TO DESTROY HIM.

Time to get out his own long knives and get to work sticking some pigs.

• highdezertgator says:

Plato said ignorance comes from evil…. that is a half-truth because he (Plato) forgot that ignorance also comes from evil. The “flying monkey” deep state promotes ignorance (evil) thru any means necessary. They have no “True Vision” for “God’s Wisdom”. They live in the darkness of deep state hatred and ignorance.
      The vision of good, hope, faith and love can bring a people back from the dark places of ignorance and renew our American Wisdom and Vision…. Make it great again.

5. Many of these people who are attacking President Trump, Bill Kristol, David Plouffe.. Ect fail to grasp, The One Who Rises in his place, will both be less kind, and not one bit concerned with their niceties.

I’ve tried to explain this to people, but I am not sure they grasp it. President Trump, is the nice cop here, the bad cop, will simply stomp on his opponents and move on while being fully justified in doing so.

And there will become a point, when choosing the bad cop, will be the moral and right thing to do. The Elites will only have themselves to blame for what is unleashed. Of course, that is the tide of history.

6. Shark24 says:

Only one comment occurs to me in reference to Plouffe’s tweet:
    “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
    So let us pray and fight on.

• CiscoKid says:

I can’t find the words, except thank you so very much.
      One must know the face of the enemy, regardless of the one he chooses for the moment.
      Crystal clear now.
      🙏⛪️🕍🙏

7. rsmith1776 says:

OldLady, thank you for your faith.

At the same time, we do have serious reasons to do worry. Had the relationship between God’s grace and human history been always linear, simple, blissful and reassuring, we would have had no Holocaust, no Mao Tze-tung, no Pol Pot-smoking Kenyan piglet and many other countless misfortunes.

Sometimes in history, *not* worrying may be…. not a sin, but misguided nevertheless. The idea that God and President Trump will take care of everything sounds sweet but insufficient.

Reality is not a “concern troll”.

• indiana08 says:

Ask yourself why the world has never gone completely dark with all the evil in the world. God calls up people to do his bidding. Donald Trump was called decades ago to run for president and only chose to answer in June 2015. As the saying goes, evil prevails when good men do nothing. Hitler wasn’t able to kill as many people as he would have liked because of the good men like those who served in the American and British military. Mao’s communist China now depends on capitalist America to even survive while Christianity is flourishing in Asia. Their is a balance to everything. God will never let the world go dark. He never has and He never will. Donald Trump is pay back for 50 years of Godlessness of the marxist democrat party. While it’s okay to worry, it’s also okay to have faith that God chose the right man, at the right time for the right job.

• rsmith1776 says:

Thank you, indiana08. I do trust President Trump more than I trusted anybody in politics in my lifetime. I’ve never had so much hope. That doesn’t mean I expect one President, granted exceptional, to solve everything.

I choose not to be naïve, I mean not to rely on divine providence when it comes to real life.

Hitler killed more than a dozen million people with direct genocidal intent, without counting the other dozens of millions of victims of his policies, of his military aggressions etc. I don’t find much solace in the fact that he could have killed more.

We live in times of darkness and, on a spiritual level, it is good to heed the “Be Not Afraid” exhortation, but, on a practical level, we have to also take responsibility for our own destinies.

• Kaco says:

I don’t think it’s quite fair that we should just let President Trump handle this on his own. I hope he can, but he needs us. They asked us at the CPAC to fight for it. All of them asked for our help. I feel helpless in how to get my message out. I emailed my Senator this evening. But he’s a RINO. If we had an action plan, to show how much we support our President. I think President Trump holds these rallies to show our support to the evil doers as well as keep his base motivated. The Left has marches and protests and are very well organized. We’re hiding out here or commenting on a few websites. Reddit does try to get word out on social media, I believe. It’s too bad we can’t do anything like the Tea Party did to shake up Congress.

• Your Tour Guide says:

I had a weird idea to shake up the worst of congress.
            Mail them suckers. Write a note saying that this is
            how they consider us. Otherwise, they wouldn’t
            keep lying and pushing false investigations.

Can you imagine if they received tens of thousands
            of suckers, all with notes stating that we’re on to their
            game? Might be dumb, but have to make a statement
            someway.

• Great idea, Guide, but after the anthrax scare, Congress has limited the kinds of mail the USPS will accept for them. Plain postcards with a picture of a sucker might work, though.

• magaskook says:

Amen……God wins in the end period! And every time Satan looks like he will succeed, his earthly puppets eventually fail. Good and God will always triumph over Evil in all it’s forms.

8. SR says:

There is big demand from extreme left to bring the head of PTrump in front of them by impeachment. These rats started idea of independent investigation and thought there will not be independent investigation so they can keep their base happy by making noise. But now base is not happy with just independent investigation as it will not bring anything in return and will take months. Now rats need to discover new crisis for asking head of PTrump.

9. lo says:

Everyone with a “turn the other cheek” mentality need to learn very quickly that these people don’t just want you to lose, they want you ELIMINATED.

• indiana08 says:

100 million dead people in the last century due to leftwing ideas like communism, marxism and socialism prove your comment correct.

• highdezertgator says:

Totalitarianism….psychological control, utilizing technological developments and brute force. The beatings and beheadings will continue until moral is improved.
        Islamism is the rinse repeat of history.

• we300 says:

Agree. I think what’s been lacking from so many Christians for decades is the warrior mentality that used to be part of being a Christian.

10. justfactsplz says:

President Trump awakened the Sleeping Giant, The Silent Majority. What Plouffe doesn’t understand is that now awakened the Sleeping Giant will never again be silent. This monster voting people have President Trump’s back and will not allow them to destroy him or us. We will forever always be diligent in bringing our Monster Vote forward so they will never again have a chance to ruin our beloved America. We will fight and pray like crazy to retain our freedom. MAGA!

11. allhail2 says:

Dearest David,

Please allow me to make it easy for you.
    “Bring it on, bitch!”

Best Regards,
    #iwillmopthefloorwithyou

12. danield49 says:

Starting to get the feeling that Trump is just allowing all the saboteurs to expose themselves, then he does what he is good at… firing the flunkies. Just wondering when he’s going to do it. Will it be en masse? Future careers in other capacities with the leader of the Republican party gone for them! Hearing he may also bring back Gen. Flynn and Corey Lewandowski. Drain…the…swamp.

13. freddiel says:

I have heard enough! It is time for heads to start rolling! All of these treasonous bastards should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. When are WE THE PEOPLE going to start demanding it? What can WE do to stop this? I just read another article on GP that said that President Trump’s Deputy NSA has been outed as one of the leakers. This is a good time to set an example.

14. Is Miss Lindsay getting on board?

15. steven says:

Good to see others are thinking the same thing. These human scum will not stop and are leading this country down a path that can only lead to one thing and that’s massive violence. I’m so sick of this BS and all I want to do is raise my kids and live my life in peace. However I will never live under liberal rule (Venezuela) and would rather die taking a few of them with me then let that happen. Truly hope it doesn’t come to this but these people will never be happy. The right has caved on so many things and it never satisfies their thirst for more leftism…its not going to stop….there is no way to coexist with these people at this point. They will never compromise and unless 100’s-1,000’s of people go to prison……I highly doubt that ever happens …so what else is left????

16. Waco Bob says:

Nice picture of two flaming sodomites. The only question is who cares what these calamities have to say?

17. joseph krauss says:

Full David Brock Confidential Memo On Fighting Trump https://www.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump or go to @congbillposey Bill Posey facebook

18. recoverydotgod says:

Plouffe hates that he thought he was a member of the only “cool kid” gang and Trump was just too cool! 🙂

Start at 38:00 for Plouffe.

19. Mom of 4 says:

We need to show our support for trump and let the liberals know we are not scared of them by wearing our trump shirts hats and or pins etc and call into TV stations telling them we support trump.we have to be strong

20. TreeperInTraining says:

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere…and hope it’s ok here.

Very interesting interview with Dershowitz. He stated that even if Trump has done ALL of the things the Progs have accused him of…that NONE of these acts are criminal in nature.

He sees it the way I do; a Flynn indictment at best.

21. Sylvia Avery says:

David Plouffe. Where oh where is my guillotine gif when I need it?

22. Toontown says:

We need to call White House and let prez know we support him. 202-456-1111

• shallbe4 says:

Toontown thank you for giving everyone the phone number. It will make Trump feel good to know we are not going to change our minds about our President no matter how much the left tries to hurt him.

23. Steven Hitt says:

People like David are having their names added to a list of those that have threatened our President.

24. barbara clark says:

I’m to old to fight these b@$tards but I can still vote…
    I will be voting against anyone who opposes President Trump!
    Those who oppose him are the crooked @$$e$ that are stealing our tax dollars!!!

25. SafeSpace says:

Plouffe and Li’l Barry: Two worthless fluffers who thought they could “rule” America. Sorry, you two punk dick jackwagons: YOU LOST, and elections have consequences.