First Lady Melania Trump Announces Side-Line Travel Plans…

WHITE HOUSE – Mrs. Melania Trump is pleased to announce some of the stops on her first foreign trip as First Lady of the United States of America.

On Friday, May 19, 2017, the First Lady will join her husband President Donald J. Trump on an eight-day, five-stop trek to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Israel, Rome, Brussels, and Sicily, returning to Washington, DC, on Saturday, May 27, 2017.

The First Lady will join her husband throughout each day, but will also participate in many of her own events. In the latter part of the trip, Mrs. Trump will attend spousal programs at the NATO and G-7 summits.  She will conclude the trip by delivering remarks to United States military personnel and families in Italy.

“I am very excited for the upcoming trip,” stated First Lady Melania Trump. “This will not just be an opportunity to support my husband as he works on important matters of national security and foreign relations, it will also be my honor to visit and speak with women and children from different countries, with different perspectives.”

The White House will release daily guidance the day before each event, and a full readout of the First Lady’s activities will be provided at the end of each day.  (read more)

This entry was posted in FLOTUS, Melania Trump, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

115 Responses to First Lady Melania Trump Announces Side-Line Travel Plans…

1. amwick says:

Hope she demonstrates her language skills, one of which, I believe, is Italian! Wonderful.

2. Tazz2293 says:

God Bless Mr and Mrs Trump. Both Great Americans

3. CathyMAGA says:

Awesome. Glad she is going too. He needs her by his side.

4. Alleycats says:

She will represent us well on the world stage. She is, after all, a world class lady.

5. Stringy theory says:

Wow, we have a wonderful first lady now instead of the grinch who stole the school kids’ lunches.

6. NJF says:

That pic makes me smile. She’s so proud of her husband!!!!
    I look forward to reading about her efforts as FLOTUS as she represent the USA!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️

7. kittytrump84 says:

I’m so proud of her. She’s so beautiful, inside and out.

8. fannieprl says:

What a gorgeous, classy woman. I’m so glad to have someone in the White House who I can be proud of to call the First Lady.

9. Alexsandra says:

We may have to read foreign media to get a good feel for the trip, but I don’t mind, I’m excited tto see what President Trump and Melania will be doing every day. Forget bad journalists here if they wont carry it — as I know this will be a phenomenal trip for them, and us.

10. Weeper says:

Our Lioness 🦁🎀 She is Stunning!!!!

FLOTUS ❤️

11. Abortion Barbie says:

Such a nice, graceful lady – we are fortunate to have her in that role.

12. woohoowee says:

I like it 🙂 First Lady Melania will represent all of us so well.

13. thluckyone says:

They’re gonna LOVE her! This woman far surpasses the brains and depth of understanding of any FLOTUS of my lifetime. She can talk to people from many lands in their own language and she can talk to people from ANY background, at any level. And she LOVES children! They’re gonna see that.

Like her husband, ALL children are her children. Lots of the kids are gonna think she is a goddess. Some of us older kids already do. Who CARES what the lefty loonies say? I say, “All hail the QUEEN of our hearts”!

14. Anne says:

Melania is a beautiful First Lady, a beautiful soul, with a sincere loving heart.

15. elleb77 says:

Wonder if Barron is going?

16. NJF says:

Ooooohhhhhh, and the fashion!!! I just thought of that ☺️

Daily Mail I’m sure will cover her every move.

17. Minnie says:

God speed, President and First Lady Trump

🇺🇸🌹🇺🇸

• Aqua says:

This will be a wonderful trip. I am so glad President Trump has his beloved wife by his side, as they travel. They are the best representatives of our country–smart, lovely inside and out, and patriotic! God bless Our Furst Lady and President!

• lady4trump says:

Pray for them every day. Include them when you pray for your own family. President Trump is slogging through he// itself for our benefit. He didn’t need all this grief, he’s doing it for America!

18. FofBW says:

IMO, President Trump and Melina are going to blow them all away on this tour……making all the madness here look so petty.

19. fleporeblog says:

I am so happy for our President to have his beautiful and thoughtful wife right by his side when they lay their heads down on their pillows to go to bed. She can be there to listen and provide love throughout the trip.

20. Jay Chou says:

Why is POTUS bringing along these Democrat operatives?

21. wheatietoo says:

This trip will be…Epic.
    In so many ways.

Having the lovely Melania at his side, our President will be reinforced by her loving presence.

They are a powerful couple…and light up any room that they enter.
    This is so exciting.

22. repsort says:

No head scarves in SA, right? 😉

• rumpole2 says:

I hope so… Teresa May set a precedent.. April this year

• nonniemae says:

I am thinking the same thing. No head scarves!

• dutzie60 says:

I agree and posted same up thread. We don’t need no stinkin’ head scarves hiding her beautiful hair!! 🙂

• Melanie says:

Actually, as a flight attendant, I flew to Saudi many times. No head scarf was needed in public. Just long sleeves and long pants.
          HOWEVER, we could not bring into the country US Magazines which featured fashionable but less covered females. Very strict rule on that.
          Tons of Saudi stories. Hotel swimming pools were segregated and Pakistani guards were positioned outside our rooms in the hallways. And when noon prayers were announced you better not be in a shop. A poor shopkeeper had us hide under his counter when he forgot and had 6 girls shopping in his store when the minaret went off.. The Saudi Police are the ones with the red and white tablecloths on their heads. Very recognizable and many roam the streets. Always felt safe though.

23. CiscoKid says:

As I’m in the company of patriots and people of faith, I’m not afraid to humbly make this request..
    A few prayers for this fallen Officer and his family, thank you.
    Broadwater County’s Sheriffs Deputy Mason More, aged 42, End of Watch 18 May 2017, Killed in The Line of Duty.
    He leaves behind a wife and 3 children.
    Rest in Peace my brother.

24. velvetfoot says:

Melania is great

25. Merle Marks says:

I would gladly carry her bags….everywhere she goes….everyday…did I say everywhere?

26. Crimsonfisted says:

We are so lucky to have her.

27. Joan says:

So glad Melania is going on this trip. She will be a wonderful help for our President and he needs her by his side. She will be gorgeous. Can’t wait to see her beautiful clothes and how beautiful she looks in them. People will love her.

• Minnie says:

Just my opinion, our beautiful First Lady would be lovely in a potato sack.

In fact it would start a fashion trend, but very few share the First Lady’s inner grace and elegance.

28. Our beautiful FLOTUS Melania will help her husband be the best he can be. A good women’s touch does wonders to help strength the heart of her man. The world will fall in love with her! Watch

29. justfactsplz says:

Of all of President Trump’s assets having Melania as his wife rates at the very top of the list. She is so intelligent, kind, full of grace, classy, and looks the part of First Lady. She is doing an excellent job as First Lady. Once she is permanently at the White House she will fulfill her role wonderfully. She recently opened up the movie theater to White House tours and referred to the White House as The People’s House. She restore our house to it’s rightful majestic standing. I am so glad she’s going on this trip.

• judyw says:

All the lovely qualities we appreciate and she is also a tough lady to be respected…

The Daily Mail has apologized to Melania Trump and agreed to pay damages to settle a lawsuit filed by the first lady after the publisher made false claims about her work as a professional model.
      The settlement was announced in a joint statement from the Daily Mail and Trump’s lawyers.
      “We accept that these allegations about Mrs. Trump are not true and we retract and withdraw them. We apologize to Mrs. Trump for any distress that our publication caused her,” the Daily Mail and Mail Online said in the statement.
      Trump will be paid about $2.9 million in damages and costs, according to a source familiar with the settlement.

• justfactsplz says:

First Lady Melania is tough when she needs to be. She refuses to let the msm or any rag publications steam roller her.

• judyw says:

And what a role model for all of us but especially for young ladies who will do well to learn grace with toughness will sustain you in any circumstances you find yourself in life.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Something that I admire, too, is she gets her own attorney and fights her own battles. I think she is clearly tough and strong and independent. But then, can you imagine our President wanting to share his life with some wilting wimp?

• justfactsplz says:

I think her independence is what endeared her to President Trump when he met her. This quality will serve her well as First Lady.

• lady4trump says:

I read that at one time, President Trump dated Judge Janine Pirro! Two very assertive personalities right there!
            I’m a big fan of Melania! She is absolutely stunning and is so gracious in interviews. Such poise and carriage.

• WSB says:

I expect fabulous coverage this time!

30. daughnworks247 says:

Ahhhh Melania in Italy – be still my heart.

31. JC says:

If the world was impressed by Jackie Kennedy, it will be mesmerized by First Lady Melania Trump. Our President and First Lady exude grace and warmth; children especially feel the love from both.

What a joy to feel such relief and pride for our President and First Lady as they travel the world. A stunning contrast to the last administration. I cringed and practically turned inside-out every time that Hater-and-Apologizer-in-Chief and his spouse went anywhere. Thank God for President and Melania Trump.

32. JenMG says:

A class act. Wonderful ambassador for our great nation and a breath of fresh air from the stomping scowling and negative angry woman who was her predecessor.

33. drillerelite says:

She really is just lovely in so many ways, bravo President Trump. Thank you First Lady Melania 💞

34. ladysforest says:

Dear Lord, but the unhinged ‘resistance’ freaks over at the Daily Mail accusing Mrs. President of going along on the trip in order to “sponge”. Like she doesn’t already live in luxury which cannot be matched. If there is ONE thing they should know for a fact – she has it all already – yet they are acting as though she is a michelle obama.
    Reminds me of a post I did back when Mitt was running against obama, I did a fashion comparison between Melania and michelle for some reason. I looked at it a few weeks ago, and the links to the michelle photos (hideous) seem to be broken. I wonder how that can be?

35. Oldschool says:

As a citizen of this wonderful country, I can think of NO ONE I would rather have to represent us. God bless our beautiful FLOTUS. This was not a role she asked for and has graciously accepted. What a fine first family we have. We are blessed.

36. Dekester says:

PDJT.
    President of the U.S., Billionaire real estate magnate, beautiful properties world wide, five healthy and engaging children. A runway model wife, that is truly magnificent.
    Millions of deplorables that will FIGHT for him.

As we know one of the more destructive character flaws is jealousy.

Let’s face it..Liberal women are jealous of Melania. Liberal men and the nevertrumpers may be jealous of his fame, money, his beautiful wife.

Of course they are jealous of his success. Not only on a personal level. But running as a non – politician against a herd of bumpkins..minus B.Carson.

God bless PDJT.

37. Betty says:

Our President and First Lady will ROCK their world! They,need to get out of the toxic U S right now, perfect timing!

38. Rainy says:

Thank You God for placing Your fiery hedge of protection,Your warrior angels around them.
    Thank You for giving them both Your wisdom and strength.I draw a bloodline around them with Jesus blood.
    Lord You said whatever we bind on Earth is bound in heaven. I bind all the work of the enemy that would come against POTUS Trump and his family and our country that was dedicated to you at it’s inception. I pray all this in Jesus name Amen.

• lisabrqwc says:

Amen. Lord keep them safe.

• lady4trump says:

I pray in the same way as you do, Rainy. Glad to see a fellow believer in the protection power of the blood of Jesus! I’ll bet we have some of the same teachers of the Word. God bless you for your prayers.

• Rainy says:

Good news 😊. Trying to cover the basics for Him everyday. Praying that he can see who is for our country and who is against!
        But praying to that God would turn the hearts of our congressmen and senators back to Him and our country.
        God bless.

39. RKflorida says:

She is a beautiful, intelligent and loving person and she will do America proud on this trip.
    However, my main concern isn’t the performance of the President and his wife which I’m sure will be excellent, but with them being safe as they travel through the sewers of the world. Especially a trip that is planned with so much advanced information released about his itinerary. Prayers for their safety on a daily basis would be good.