Reminder – President Trump Always Tells You What He Plans to Do…

For those who see the obvious, but just can’t figure it out; for those who see the obvious but have to pretend they just can’t figure it out; for those who were never paying close attention; for those who have forgotten or those who perhaps never knew; and for the tender gnats who need a constant reminder:

Our President

This entry was posted in President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

358 Responses to Reminder – President Trump Always Tells You What He Plans to Do…

1. big bad mike says:

Juan Williams is being schooled by John Roberts on the Five right now.

2. Pam says:

3. Pam says:

4. SandraOpines says:

I need to add my sentiments here:

I am soooooooooooooooooo proud of my POTUS Trump!

Thank you for the video Sundance ((( ❤ )))

5. Pam says:

6. Andy says:

President Trump, I am an Australian, and I pray for your continued success, and cheer for you every day!!

7. Minnie says:

Live and in living color 👍

8. waltherppk says:

9. TONYA PARNELL says:

Now that Comey is gone, we can get down to prosecuting Killery, the child molester and murderer

10. Pam says:

• Sunshine says:

The FBI men and women were scared of Comey. This is scared as in ‘frightened’ or ‘terrified’. I would like to know why.

11. Pam says:

12. Pam says:

• William Ford says:

The Senate Intel committee and House Intel committee have been investigating the phony Trump colluded with the Russians partisan hatched hoax for 6 months now and have found nothing. Both continue to say there is no evidence. Yet delusional and dishonest Dem pols continue to call for another investigation by FBI. So hyper partisan. So obviously a sham. Good bye Dems. No wonder they are the incredible shrinking party.

13. justfactsplz says:

This is my favorite speech from my president. It has been an honor to be part of this movement and to continue on as we MAGA together. I love my president and my admiration and respect for him has no boundaries.

• Minnie says:

🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

• yakmaster2 says:

Yes, that speech was so direct, honest and comprehensive in laying out what our movement is all about! Our leader *defined* it before we ever *named* it— be it Patriotic Nationalism, the Trump Train, Deplorables, or the pergorative “Alt Right” used by the Left, we embraced the goals set forth by DJT. He articulated HOW to MAGA and we believe!!

• olderwiser21 says:

Here, here!!!

• Sean Supsky says:

That has to be the best, most invigorating, and moving Presidential speech I have ever heard.

It fills me with pride, hope, gladness, determination, and a great patriotic feeling. The music playing in my head as I listened to this speech was Proud to be an American.

God bless President Trump and the United States of America. Amen.

• justfactsplz says:

It was such a moving speech. I love the song Proud To Be An American. My girls were professional cloggers back when that song came out. They were The Freedom Cloggers, dressed in patriotic costumes and that was one of the songs they danced to. It has always brought tears to my eyes with American pride.

14. Piper says:

Amen President Trump! You are my campion! YOU are the man I voted for! Love you much! May God bless you and keep you and may HIS face shine upon you!

15. MaryfromMarin says:

All this is moving us one step closer tomaking “Because you’d be in jail” a reality.

16. Katherine McCoun says:

Just caught up on this thread. Mentioned earlier and I will add my agreement: I love that he was fired away from his office. Instantly out. His office out of reach and inaccessible. Wonder if he regretted anything left in his office, on his desk or in his inbox. Wonder what shredding and deleting is now happening at the FBI and other places.

Keeping Making America Great!! And thank you President Trump!!

Great video reminder to help us remember it takes time. I will reserve judgement for at least several years. Until then, support, support, support while he and his admin work incredibly hard!

• Sunshine says:

Yes, it’s my favorite part also. He had no time to clean up, nor to speak with anyone.
      His office computer will yield many treasures and he can’t sue for wrongful contract termination. Comey is a damaged man tonight.

17. blessdog says:

thanks for posting the awesome “our movement” speech!

18. Orygun says:

I am so thankful he is our President! Someone must be cutting onions…

19. William Ford says:

All the Dems have is their phony Russia colluded with Trump hoax. They have no other message. They look like fools. Some of them have even started to believe their own phony narrative. Sad.

20. rumpole2 says:

Note to Hillary….

You have the right to remain silent and refuse to make speeches or answer MSM (#FakeNews) questions. Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law.

21. TrustyHaste says:

Thanks to God for The Conservative Treehouse. The Last Refuge. I am so grateful.

22. Lburg says:

Listening to this speech again, it becomes crystal clear that the Clinton Foundation/Email problems will be top priority for the new Director.

Here’s hoping that Hillary was as cavalier with her foundation machinations as she was with our country’s secrets and that her globalist connections (Yeah…we’re lookin’ at You, Soros.) get taken out with the rest of the trash.

23. Jlwary says:

Best MAGA inspiration in that video… wow. Good God in Heaven, thank you so very much for our POTUS.
    With such sincerity I could cry,
    Your gracious American child. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

24. huskerheart says:

Feels good doesn’t it!🇺🇸

25. McGuffin says:

“The Clinton’s are criminals. Remember that!”
    T

26. Joan calhoun says:

God bless Donald J. Trump

27. Kristin says:

He does. He tells it like it IS: the Clinton’s are criminals.
    My admiration for this man grows every day, eventhough he had me coming down the Trump escalator. The slings and arrows are growing by the day and are getting nastier by the minute. But the determination in this man is giving our country its spine back. He shall be remembered and celebrated in the history of our great country.

28. Benson II says:

Facebook is a tool to be used in the war and nothing Zuckerberg has done so far has stopped the influence it has for conservatives or Trump. You use it for what it can do to spread the message to friends and friends of friends. I can tell you the CTH articles I’ve shared have had a profound effect on many who were uninformed. Trump has all his pictures from the White House, his daily itinerary, his weekly address, tweets, etc posted there daily. The influence cannot be understated. Zuckerberg makes no money from me since I don’t have a business account and don’t order from the businesses that advertise there. I see no reason to give up this valuable tool to spread truth and encouragement to others especially since it is in total opposition to what Zuckerberg himself believes. Trump continues to use it to inform millions and although my numbers and influence are small I feel empowered when I use it to his and our benefit daily.

29. jojo says:

This deplorable is so proud of our CITIZEN SELECTED & ELECTED PRESIDENT. I’m not tired of winning yet!

30. salminella says:

Time to go through the globalists like crap through a goose…

• thluckyone says:

Sal, I wanna see ’em coming to our Lion BEGGING! I don’t know if they’re Bilderburgers or Gothrocks or Rothshields if they’re globalists, I wanna see ’em BEG our beloved President Trump for crumbs. Then I wanna see ’em in tar and feathers and paraded down some wretched broken down street in Baltimore – with no Police escort – and left to fend for themselves until the cameras can’t follow them any more. GRRRRRRRRR!

• salminella says:

We will carve out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks (to paraphrase George C Scott). “We’re gonna grab ’em by the nose and kick ’em in the ass.”

31. ilovevictoriasbows says: