President Trump Rally Louisville Kentucky – 7:00pm Live Stream…

Tonight President Trump will be holding a rally at in Louisville Kentucky.  The venue is the Freedom Hall in Louisville.  The President Trump speech is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm EDT with pre-rally speeches and introductory activities beginning earlier.

RSBN Live Stream Link – Alternate Live Stream #1 – Alternate Live Stream #2Fox10 Live Stream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, Obamacare, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

435 Responses to President Trump Rally Louisville Kentucky – 7:00pm Live Stream…

1. Eric Kennedy says:

2. GaryT ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ🇺🇸 says:

President Trump knocked it out of the park BIGLY!… if you don’t mind my saying so. Another packed house at a wonderful inspiring and powerful DJT rally. So proud to be an American, and yes it’s going to be GREAT again!!

3. duchess01 says:

4. Sayit2016 says:

These are things I think about…..Is it wrong to love OUR President as much as I do ? Because I do. I love him. Stay strong President Trump—we will fight every day to MAGA right beside you !

5. M. Mueller says:

For me, and my house, we have faith in this man and are going to stand behind him. Whatever it takes. Thank you, President Trump.

6. Timmy-the-Ute says:

Magnificent Speech!! 😀

7. Catherine Octavia says:

Love my America 1st President And 1st lady Melania Trump

8. SpanglishKC says:

Thank you PRESIDENT TRUMP! Everytime I get to hear your rally speeches I fell uplifted. God bless you. I seriously don’t know how YOU do it. There has to be the hand of our creator at work. There is no other explanation.

9. JLG 🇺🇸 says: