President Trump Weekly Address – March 18th 2017…

President Trump delivers the weekly address for March 18th 2017.

This entry was posted in Economy, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

54 Responses to President Trump Weekly Address – March 18th 2017…

1. Publius2016 says:

President Trump once again proves his genius as a master brand maker. Rosie the Riveter and Andrew Jackson are American Icons that have stood the test of time. Now on the eve of our quarter millennial celebration, President Trump calls upon us to continue their legacies and build a brighter future today. Believe in the power of Positive Thinking and MAGA!

2. filia.aurea says:

I’m still pinching myself that we have a President “of the people” in the White House(s).Have a great weekend outside the swamp, Mr. President.

3. GSR says:

My hometown is getting flooded with 7th century Bedouins. Got any solutions for me Mr President? I heard talk during the campaign…..

4. solomonpal says:

These people directing their hatred to President Trump and family are despicable and beyond foul. They have no mental capacity for the big picture.

I have your back sir.

5. Sloth1963 says:

Doing what a president should do – Inspiring not chastising. Love it !

6. deplorabledaveinsocal says:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    Despite what you have heard from the FAKE NEWS, I had a GREAT meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Nevertheless, Germany owes…..
    Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    …vast sums of money to NATO & the United States must be paid more for the powerful, and very expensive, defense it provides to Germany!

Thank you President Trump for keeping us informed. Thank you also President Trump for fighting for we the people.

7. parteagirl says:

The power of positive thinking! If you’re going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think BIG! I love our President!!! He is an inspiration!

8. Summer says:

Shouldn’t change the camera position. The President is addressing me so he should be looking at me. Changing the position/angle is distracting from the message.

• starfcker says:

Summer, agreed.

• Publius2016 says:

President Trump’s Team of Patriots change the angle to preserve the content and pacing of his message. The MSM refuses to play even entire sentences of his weekly address. Hope the MSM dedicates a minute or two each week but not holding my breath.

• The Boss says:

Concur. Looking everyone in the eye, unblinking, is so powerful a way to deliver a message.

• Notice how much better he looks compared to that TUCKER INTERVIEW? Me thinks as I said before the camera person and or makeup person had some hate going on, had a good laugh later with liberal hater friends. JMO

• Re: changing camera angles – I read somewhere and believe it, that this is a way to keep the viewer glued to the TV set. The ground-breaking tv show “Max Headroom” took this idea to greater heights and described advertsing that used “blipverts.” Not only did viewer stay glued to his Barcalounger, but an unfortunate side effect was that at some point during the ad, the viewer blew up – exploded!

Advertisers and networks were struggling to hide this fact when our hero, roving TV reporter Max, came on the scene. Escaping bad guys intent on doing him in, he hopped on his motorbike parked in the underground parking area and headed up the driveway at full speed.

Bad guys were lowering the traffic gate, printed with warning words “Max(imum) Headroom”, when our hero crashed into it. When he came to, he was somehow able to reconstitute his consciousness and broadcast on his own tv station. He called himself “Max Headroom.” [show still available – highly recommended]

starts at 1:42 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k9TzWCbrUg

• Alice says:

Personally, I like it. Shows a certain subtlety/trait about him that I came to notice through his run for the presidency that I’d never noticed before.

9. seabrznsun says:

I have so much faith in this man whom we elected to lead the United States of America.🇺🇸

10. MVW says:

VP Pence speaking in Jacksonville, Fl (audio only)

11. Sayit2016 says:

What I love about our President is that when every he speaks about what is happening in our country and how the wheels are starting to turn in a positive direction, he has a way of speaking that just inspires hope and confidence. His optimism is infectious. He is checking in with the People of country because he IS working for Us and is giving a us a “heads up” status report. It is very personable and I for one like it. Love the close: ” Have a good week everyone”. You too Mr. President… you too. MAGA.

Is it me, or does it seem like President Trump is working 24/7. The sheer volume of Cabinet meetings, travel, speaking with various business owners, union heads, as well as speaking with the heads of various states is dizzying.

12. Kelley says:

God Bless President Trump!

13. Willy says:

Just sent the White (the People’s) House a message on their web page…
    BUILD THE WALL!!!
    Even if it’s only a mile, it’ll give us new energy
    to fight the liberals and the RINOs.
    SEEING something actually being built is
    worth 1,000,000 words….

• Cliff says:

They’re currently taking bids this month, construction is supposed to start by the end of April. I seem to recall reading that here a month or so back. Anyone have a link to that?

14. There is that “cross” again in the second picture, created by Light. God is hearing our prayers and letting us know. He also has President’s Trump back. I just love saying President Trump.

• straightstreet says:

I see that cross! Wow! I must have missed the other one because your reply says “again”.

• ladypenquin says:

When he was in Tennessee this past week, laying a wreath at Andrew Jackson’s tomb, The Hermitage, the light actually created two crosses, and there was a particularly special small, white one above his head, caused by sunlight through the trees. There was also a rainbow…

• I would have missed that if you hadn’t pointed it out. NICE. I’ll be on the lookout from now on.

15. JoAnn Leichliter says:

Anyone going to New Orleans should make the effort to go to the battleground. It has changed little since that time, and the old mansion is (or was years ago when I visited) now a museum, representing both the Americans and the British who fought and died there. Jackson’s dash to intercept the British, picking up fighters as he went, and his perfect tactics, given the terrain, are the stuff of legend. But that battleground will haunt you and give you an appreciation for the desperate courage of the British troops, who were slaughtered. Ironically, when the Battle of New Orleans was fought, the war of 1812 was already over–but neither the Americans nor the British involved knew it.

16. History Teaches says:

Despite the unrelenting hate and obstruction of his enemies, the President is moving his agenda steadily forward. It’s a constant fight, but a winning one. Slowly and steadily things are getting better.

17. NJF says:

Is this for real? Pic Obama with the judge from his “private” dinner in HI.

It’s on the restaurants fb page.

18. Willy says:

Keep collecting information and bring up charges on these criminals….
    AG Sessions needs to assign a staff that does nothing but track
    these anti Americans, world wide.

19. starfcker says:

A message for western civilization. You reap what you sow.

20. Peter says:

No more God bless you and God bless America as in earlier weekly addresses. I wonder why it has been stopped.

21. Peter, too much repetition weakens the message As the MSM is currently finding out as they continue to beat the anti-Trump drums.

22. George Wallace says:

Would have been a good opportunity to drop his evidence on Obama’s illegal surveillance scheme. I’m a Trump supporter but may change my mind if this is just an evidence-free troll.

23. Stanley. Laut says:

Pres. Trump you are doing a great job on the economy and the defense of the USA.

Hope you have great success at the UN on
    Tues the 19th of Sept. 2017.

Since your election you have had so much on your plate, hurricanes, the Moron from North Korea it
    a wonder you keep your Agenda going forward.

The USA is very lucky to have you as President.

God Bless You and your family.

Stan Laut