Attorney General Jeff Sessions Asks Remaining Obama DOJ Appointees To Resign…

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Jeff Sessions is seeking the resignations of 46 United States attorneys who were appointed during the prior presidential administration.

In a statement Friday, the Justice Department said the request was similar to ones made in past presidential transitions.   The department said many federal prosecutors appointed in the Obama administration have already left their positions, but that Sessions is now seeking the resignations of 46 holdovers. (read more)

Flashback Friday:

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Notorious Liars, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

188 Responses to Attorney General Jeff Sessions Asks Remaining Obama DOJ Appointees To Resign…

1. Jedi9 says:

This is the first step! Next get rid of every Obama appointee in the State Dept, as well as other places of the intelligence community. Find and prosecute the ones responsible for the intelligence leaks.

2. andyocoregon says:

If only The President had the authority to eliminate the 9th Circuit Court.

• Paul Killinger says:

No, but he can back legislation to SPLIT IT UP, as several other circuits have been previously. You can bet Arizona, Alaska and Montana would be THRILLED to get out from under those hyper-political Leftist judges!

• Trumpinalong says:

I think he can, actually.

• Maquis says:

I thoughy he could simply abolish it. That was the talk when the freakin WA State decided to rule US Foreign and National Security policy…

Reason 15,001 to quit this State. Right behind the upcoming Cascadia Subduction Zone Event. Gonna get me a mountain and lots of popcorn.

• Eileen says:

Congress does; Congress can split it, eliminate it, limit the scope if its rulings and limit the geographical area of its rulings. The only court created by the Constitution is the Supreme Court. Constitutional lawyer and speaker Kris Anne Hall has podcasts on Sanctuary cities (they are in violation of the Constitution, executive orders and the 9th Circuit.

• ScoutBird says:

Congress can under the Constitution. Only the Supreme Court is protected in the Constitution. Ninth Circus is not.

3. Honest Abbey says:

Too Funny!
    CNN right now, is blaming Sean Hannity for the PURGE of the DOJ

The doofus sitting in for Anderson Cooper said it sure is a coincidence that just last night Sean Hannity said the DOJ should be purged, and how we all know that Sean Hannity is friends with Donald Trump, so could THIS be the reason for this sudden move?

Totally undermining our Attorney General.

They are PATHETIC!

4. Joan calhoun says:

Finally finally finally! MAGA!

5. lbmomblog says:

they are all just upset because they have to give up their fat payroll checks and do something to actually earn their pay. Like the rest of us!

6. Wayne Robinson says:

I don’t know where to put this/ my wife works for head start . She just told me today in her mail box she got email from Feinstein criticizing Presidents Trump and denouncing Ben Carson , claiming he isn’t gualified to fix the housing mess in California. I told my wife that was funny cause Pelosi and Feinstein have been in there for about twenty five years and are the ones responsible for any mess . They want people to believe they are the only ones that can fix the mess they made. This is beyond ludicrous, it’s asinine . These people have a serious mental issue. I remember our President saying the ones that rigged the system would never straighten it out. I’m sure President Trump was right. The need for America is not with socialist progressive brain dead zombies . America needs Americans that love America and our foundation documents to be in control of both houses and the Presidency for the next hundred years. Long may she wave MAGA 2020 and beyond

7. The Recent Republican says:

Glad he’s sending them packing. I was praying for it.

8. TrustyHaste says:

Just now, every single article on CTH is positive and TGIF on that! Great week, great day, best election and presidency ever. I get depressed sometimes about the pressure, the bad “hats,” etc. but I need to realize that Our President is doing the heavy lifting and doing it with fellow competent people, like Mr. Sessions. Good always wins over Evil. Long term. Thank you Mr. President!!

9. Mike diamond says:

A Russian ate my homework a Russian Made my dog bark a Russian stole my lawn mower, give me a break already, the fact is the demo- rats,and Obama almost messed our country up beyond repair! They know the light is shining forth the truth so they yel ,russia! Pray for president trump,and our country! Pray for attorney general Jeff sessions! They are good men!

10. redsequin4 says:

So proud of Jeff Sessions, the swamp just got a little smaller.

11. paper doll says:

Best news of the day..clear the deck

12. justfactsplz says:

There has been so much winning today with Ross and Tillerson but this news from A.G. Sessions totally makes my day. He is right to drain the DOJ swamp. I hope he now goes after the criminal corruption in D.C. including all of the pedophiles. Sessions is my favorite of President Trump’s picks even though there are other great ones. I so wanted him to be V.P. but I realize he’s going to make the best A.G. ever. Either we are a country of law and order or we have no country. Session so gets it.

13. Dalisu says:

President asks for Sessions’ Resignation

• All American Snowflake says:

John Podesta? The guy who is a “dead ringer” for the police sketch of the pedophile who kidnapped the 3-year-old girl, Madeleine McCanne?

14. ZZZ says:

That video is priceless…and Dalisu, the letter you posted…also priceless.

Excellent evidence and precedents.

15. Jimmy Jack says:

The situation with Preet Bhahara is interesting. What’s the real deal there?

16. All American Snowflake says:

Oh yeah, Janet Reno, that Justice Department woman who had 76 people killed by fire in Waco, TX, including 5 children under the age of 14 years old, because the CIA suspected they had been sexually abused.