T-Rex, Sessions and Kelly Announce New Travel and Visa Restrictions…

Secretary Rex Tillerson (DoS), Secretary John Kelly (DHS) and Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the new President Trump executive order on immigration, travel and visa restrictions. [Executive Order Details Here]

♦ T-Rex explains the countries listed under the visa ban, which was modified after Iraq complied with the latest demands for enhanced vetting and security protocols.

♦ AG Sessions explains what domestic risks are in place that make the refugee program, travel and visa restrictions necessary.  Sessions explains that 300 refugees currently inside the U.S. are under investigation for terrorism related activity.  One-third of all ongoing FBI terrorism link investigations are previously admitted refugees.

♦ Secretary Kelly explains the enforcement mechanisms that will be utilized to ensure the U.S. homeland is protected.

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Death By Illegal Alien, Death Threats, Dept Of Justice, DHS, media bias, Mexico, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, President Trump, Refugees, Secretary of State, Secretary Tillerson, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

187 Responses to T-Rex, Sessions and Kelly Announce New Travel and Visa Restrictions…

1. ZurichMike says:

Liberal retardation meltdown in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

2. Michelle says:

When/if refugees are allowed to come in, I would like there to be a rule that they can only be settled in towns/cities that specifically asked for refugees. Make those protestors put up or shut up.

• mazziflol says:

And that they have to raise local taxes to cover any additional expenses associated with the import of said refugees.

• JJ...the first one says:

AND…the towns accepting refugees are NOT being rewarded with our tax dollars.

• Charles says:

Also require that refugees be sponsored by existing US citizens who contractually agree to indemnify the local government, communities and the US, to remiburse for all costs, fees, and damages caused by their sponsored refugees.

• Katherine McCoun says:

That is the way it went for my inlaws when they came from Vietnam as refugees after months in a refugee camp when they escaped during the fall of Saigon. They had a sponsor here in the states and that family helped them get settled, explained things to them (even cultural things), helped open bank accounts, sign up for English classes and then evening college, helped get jobs, etc. and they were vetted

• muffyroberts says:

I have a Vietnamese friend who is my age, and is one of the original refugees. She said they had to escape by running across the beach, as the communists shot at them, and her cousin was killed, but they had to keep running. Then they got into row boats to get out to the ships. After that, they were taken to Hong Kong for a year, to learn English, and our customs, and get vaccinations and health checks.

Once she finally got to the USA she went to cosmetology school, and by the mid 80’s she had bought a nail salon in Point Loma, California, and a house in La Jolla.

Now that is a refugee success story.

• optingout says:

Because being a nail technician is another job “Americans” won’t do? I don’t think so. Somehow, we seemed to manage when there wasn’t a Vietnamese nail salon on every corner. And I guarantee your “friend” employes solely other Vietnamese – many relatives – who she further brings in on work visas, claiming she cannot locate any Americans to do the job.

• muffyroberts says:

So what? They are legal citizens. By the way, my Vietnamese friend does the best nails ever, and that is why she is rich.

• Fe says:

My nail tech is from Vietnam. All of them are at the salon I regularly go to. They make trips back to visit. Interestingly they always hire white American girls to be receptionist. My tech speaks fairly good English but she can be hard to understand on the phone. She does a fabulous job, takes her time. The three times I got my nails done by white girls, it’s not been good, and I paid good money! I could’ve done a better job myself. My daughter has her own tech that she likes and my granddaughter has one that she likes, so we do love our legal immigrants, and they seem very happy and content with the American way of life.

• muffyroberts says:

The Vietnamese came here to work hard, and they do.

The Central American ones, Obama brought in on the top of the trains, do not.

• Fe says:

You are correct. These ladies all work their tail off. It’s intense detail work. And I appreciate their talents. My granddaughter and I go together so I pay for both so us. I always leave a very generous tip for each lady. At Christmas they gave each of their loyal customers a huge bottle of lotion that they use in the services. I was so touched, and I love it. It’ll take me a year to use it all. This salon is very popular and always so busy.

• nutherguy says:

Actually, you are right. As it happens, my wife gets her nails done at another such establishment several thousand miles from the one mentioned above but with a similar story.

Both husband and wife work there as did the daughter when she was younger. They’re open seven days a week, more than eight hours daily, and this has been true since forever. Their prices are modest but when you consider a work week that’s upward of 70 hours and the fact that they’re always busy — shopping gets done by one or the other during slack times they’ve done very well.

Their daughter’s in college now. She has scholarships but the family has saved enough to pay her way: She won’t have loans to pay off when she graduates.

Good luck finding — I assume you mean ‘native born — Americans to do THAT job. But these people are citizens, adequately fluent in English, as American as any of us, and quite a bit better than many.

• maiingankwe says:

Take no notice of the negativity. I had a good friend named Ger when I lived in Wisconsin. Her story brought tears to my eyes, literally. She wasn’t one of the first to come over and she wasn’t at the end of the line either, smack in the middle I’d say.

We hooked up because I was asked by my professor to tutor her in Vietnam history. Yeah, the irony.

I learned a great deal from her and about her family. They aren’t the ones who have taken advantage of the welfare system, their family has too much pride and work ethic.

It was members of her family who were trained to fly American planes, and by golly if you pick up arms and fight along with our troops, I feel you have a right to the freedoms of our country. It’s how I look at it, especially when their very lives are on the line when we move out.

I know her uncle flew American planes, and I believe her father was also. I’m not a 100% sure though. So I won’t write it stone.

Ger married a young, and upcoming leader in her community, she married well. She was smart, beautiful and kind. They made a great couple. She was 20/21 years old when I met her, and had moved here when she was 15 without knowing our language. Her first day of school in Milwaukee the girls put gum in her beautiful, long hair. Later her family moved to a quieter town up north. She was in college and thriving by the time we met up. She was getting a low C only because of the language barrier and our professor knew she was smart and wanted to see her do well. It’s where I walked in. I have to say she taught me more than I could ever teach her. She even took me to meet her family and join in their celebrations. I did the same. And yes, she completed Vietnam History with a far better grade. I believe it was either a solid or high B.

These are the kind of immigrants who help make America great. They work hard, are Independent from the government and know the freedoms they have without exploiting them, but rejoicing in them.

Not all immigrants are like this, I understand that, but I do believe through proper vetting and less government hand outs we could achieve more of these stories of what we have shared.
            Be well and keep enjoying your friendship, those are priceless.

• optingout says:

This requirement (for a sponsor, and/or not to utilize public assistance) has been on the books for decades, but it is almost never truly applied. Every “immigrant visa” applicant I saw provided documentation purporting to prove they wouldn’t be a public charge, but the “sponsors” are NEVER required to pay up. The “vetting” is minimal and hampered by extreme corruption in all non-Western nations and a plethora of forged documents. Yes, Vietnamese and other Asian immigrants are well known for this.

All of this is moot, however, since we signed onto the UN refugee program – America has ZERO say in who we take in as “refugees” – they are picked by the UN and settled by volags (voluntary agencies) who reap thousands of dollars of taxpayer money for each refugee. Any funding provided these immigrants runs out after 3-6 months, after which almost all of them go on welfare of one sort or another. Most of them have not learned English or gotten a job at that point, and given their low educational attainment and low IQ, neither is in the cards for the future.

• Remington...... says:

leet see…where to begin. My wife is Vietnamese. The escape stories are harrowing. She went on to become a bank manager. Her brothers are all successful . In fact one just retired from the Army as a Col. The others are ms -‘re from Georgia Tech and runs several successful businesses in Huntsville. The other one is ms-computer science; and wrote security software for Honeywell.

‘Guess we are just lucky since they have me beheaded anyone since they arrived.

• …and in the process America got yet another ethnic crime problem that has never gone away.

Letting in a mass of “refugees” is never a fair trade.

• piper567 says:

That, Charles ^^^, was the method in place during Ellis Island days.
        My family had to comply with those conditions when they enterd USA.

• optingout says:

During the infamous “Ellis Island” days, there was NO PUBLIC SAFETY NET. Up to 1/3 of all immigrants RETURNED to their countries because they couldn’t hack it. It was work or starve. Not to mention we were an industrializing, growing economy. None of those conditions apply today.

• Yes exactly! The gravy train needs to END. We’re broke. Sorry!

• wyntre says:

And where predominantly Dims reside.

• guitar107 says:

Better yet relocated in the homes of politicians and protestors who want “to help” refugees. Let’s see how they like that!

• peace says:

Billionaire Bloomberg wants to support the 500,000 illegal aliens in NYC. He should do it on HIS DIME and not charge the govt. /taxpayers a single penny. The people who want them need to pay for them until they can pay for themselves.

• EWSoCal says:

I’m gonna catch hell for this but while I understand your sentiment I 100% disagree. Any and all refugees should be carefully and thoughtfully distributed in as thin a layer as possible across the reddest states first. Place them into communities who can teach them a brand of Americanism which makes us a better place and makes them a better person. As tempting as it is to dump a half million refugees into San Francisco the only benefit coming from that is more complainers, whiners, and professional victims. Show them the way or someone else will.

• louche9 says:

That “show them the way” mentality is behind the current Sweden debacle. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink, and seventh century Muslim peasants have shown no interest in availing themselves of our “water”. As far as they are concerned, we are the immoral barbarians, and they are the righteous, here to take over, full stop. Any other take is naive, to say the least.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I think the distribution strategy will work with “post-Trump refugees” who are 100% committed to America, and get here legally after proving loyalty. Obama’s “vetted by ignorance” refugees need to be allowed to use liberal bodies to prove why they shouldn’t be here. Fastest way for evil to undo itself.

• optingout says:

Assimilation is a canard. It takes intermarriage and minimal 2-3 generations, and even then no one truly “assimilates” – instead you have a new people. Ellis Islanders never truly “assimilated;” they altered America more than it altered them, and they overwhelmed the initial American population where they settled.

• 7delta says:

louch9, you’re right. Islam is not compatible. Sure, there are Muslims who want out of Shariah controlled countries, but they are a teeny tiny minority. The majority are here to colonize to force Shariah, not matter what designation they came in under. Because of Islamic doctrine, there is no way to tell who sincerely wants out and wants to be American…an apostate…and those who are performing their “holy” duty to Allah.

You can spread them out to the four corner of America and they still won’t assimilate. They may play along, but their obligations to Allah remains. It’s Islamic doctrine. Sunni or Shia doesn’t matter. They’ve been killing one another since they split over who would be Mohammed’s successor, but don’t, for a second, think that means one is peaceful and the other isn’t. Again, it’s Islamic doctrine. Period.

They will simply bide their time until numbers are large enough to violently force Shariah. They’re patient. You’re correct, apple pie, county fairs and teaching them about this country won’t change it.

• famouswolf says:

LOL Show moslems ‘the way’? You first, and good luck, pal, you’ll need it.
        That’s just asinine.
        NO moslems no matter what.

• susiepuma says:

Nope…………………..the refugees DO NOT need to be allowed to enter this country. They need to be relocated to safe areas over in the Middle East in the countries they should be living in. This United States of America is not compatible with any type of Muslim ideology and we have enough trouble trying to support the slackers that were born here of American parents. We do not have the money to keep supporting ‘refugees’. Enough!! We still need to get rid of all the illegals and Visa overstayers…………………………………We are NOT the police nor the parents of the World. We are American citizens and are responsible only to our citizens. Nobody asked me IF I wanted thousands of illiterate, uneducated people transported here by the so called ‘charitable organizations’……………..if I gotta pay for them, I want some say in whether they are here or not. That is MY right as an American citizen. Bleeding heart liberals can go to hell.

• andyocoregon says:

I totally agree with susiepuma’s opinions. I propose we go one step further and remove the New Colossus sonnet from the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty the begins with the words, “Give me your tired, your poor…..etc”.
          This inscription may have been entirely appropriate in the early 1900’s when America was still somewhat in need of skilled immigrants to design and build the infrastructure that helped make America great. Now, more than a century later, we have been overrun with immigrants both legal and illegal, many of whom are unskilled laborers and criminals.

• Katherine McCoun says:

This was one poet’s thoughts, not an Amendment to the Constitution or setting our country’s foreign policy in stone. We have always had standards for lawful immigration.

• optingout says:

Emma Lazarus’ execrable verse was never appropriate, and it has never had the force of law other than in popular opinion as deliberately molded by her co-ethnics in media and hollywood.

• churchmouse says:

The Statue of Liberty caused a huge kerfuffle in its time (emphases mine below):

‘Before her death at age 37, Lazarus grew from a sheltered girl writing flowery prose about Classical Antiquity to a sophisticated New York aristocrat troubled by the violent injustices suffered by Jews in Eastern Europe.

In “The New Colossus,” Lazarus contrasts the soon-to-be installed symbol of the United States with what many consider the perfect symbol of the Greek and Roman era, the Colossus of Rhodes. Her comparison proved appropriate, for Bartholdi himself created the Statue of Liberty with the well-known Colossus in mind. What Bartholdi did not intend, however, was for the Statue of Liberty to become a symbol of welcome for thousands of European immigrants. As political propaganda for France, the Statue of Liberty was first intended to be a path of enlightenment for the countries of Europe still battling tyranny and oppression. Lazarus’ words, however, turned that idea on its head: the Statue of Liberty would forever on be considered a beacon of welcome for immigrants leaving their mother countries.’

Meanwhile, Frederic Auguste Bartholdi, the sculptor of the Statue of Liberty had his own headaches:

Eduoard-Rene Lefebvre de Laboulaye was the main sponsor. However:

The first conversations with Laboulaye occurred in 1871, more than fifteen years before the Statue of Liberty would actually stand within New York Harbor. A lot of arm-twisting for funds took place in the meantime, along with two trips to the United States, and a variety of differing sketches for the statue. At the same time, Laboulaye managed to rise quickly to prominence within the French government, pushing an amendment through the chambers of parliament that essentially called for the establishment of republican status for France. The result: the Third Republic. To fortify their regime, Third Republic leaders strongly advocated the completion of Bartholdi’s statue

Bartholdi manipulated the Statue of Liberty to ensure coherence with this agenda. He positioned her within New York Harbor to face outward toward Europe (and particularly, France), looking across the Atlantic in hope that Europe’s countries might soon realize her strength …

Within the United States, however, the Statue of Liberty was interpreted entirely differently. Instead of the great symbol of opportunity it would someday stand to be, the eminent arrival of the statue produced not much more than a great headache. During his visits to the United States, Bartholdi had secured promises from several prominent citizens that a giant pedestal would be erected as her perch. By the time Liberty was ready to be shipped to the United States, however, little progress had been made. Just as America was ill-prepared for the masses of immigrants it would soon host, the country was unprepared for the Statue that would someday sing their welcome. It took the grassroots efforts of Joseph Pulitizer and his New York World to pull together enough money–sometimes sent in the form of single dollar bills–to finish the pedestal. By 1886, after much political and financial finagling, the Statue of Liberty was erected and dedicated amid a grand ceremony on Bedloe’s Island. President Grover Cleveland and several local politians addressed an audience of thousands, and the Statue was finally unveiled.

• EWSoCal says:

Well yes, of course the best option is to help people be safe somewhere else. Those people aren’t the ones we are talking about. My response was specifically discussing the people who *are* allowed in to the US as refugees. When that number drops to zero please let me know.

I’m on record saying “America should accept an open ended number of refugees from those countries ravaged by Islamic civil war. We’ll take all the gays and Christians.” /mild sarcasm warning/

And as far as what happened to Sweden, no need to create false arguments. Sweden allowed FAR TOO MANY people in and compounded that mistake by allowing them to congregate and didn’t so much as even try to assimilate them. I stand by my comments – I believe red state America is a better home for those fleeing tyrants and war. You can be angry at me but I still believe you’d make a better neighbor for a refugee than would a Soros surrogate.

• louche9 says:

It’s not a question if being angry; we just disagree. Thinly spreading them doesn’t appear to do much good. One Muslim (who, I think, was born here) murdered over 50 people in an Orlando nightclub. How did “showing them a better way” work out for the employees in San Bernardino, hosting a baby shower for the Muslim couple who killed them? I stand by my assertion that assimilation efforts aren’t worth a thing if the “assimile” has no desire to assimilate.

Taking in Christian refugees from the ME is more understandable, but true extreme vetting needs to be instituted to be sure we’re not importing stealth agents.

• I don’t want them in my red state. You can take them in your red state.

• Katherine McCoun says:

After they enter and are “settled” in one location they are free to travel and move to any other location. Unless they are permanently restricted then we have no way to control their movements after initial touch down in the USA. We live in a small Southern town and much of the housing voucher money that could be helping local older people, disabled, etc., go to people who apply first. There are many immigrants who wait for an opening using apps on their phones! They live here (and many never actually move here) and then move, taking their voucher money with them. After it is assigned it moves with the person even if it was originally meant for a particular locality. This is only one example of refugees affecting the whole country, regardless of where they are technically, originally settled.

• Red says:

Right on suziepuma…….right on!!!!!!!!

• Geoffrey says:

Behavior is determined by genetics and your pet immigrants just don’t have what it takes.

• dayallaxeded says:

“Showing them the way” would be the Christian approach, though it should not be without consequences if they deliberately decline to follow the USA way. It can probably be documented that the areas in which muzzes have been settled en masse are the ones where there are the biggest problems. These problems didn’t exist, or at least no at present levels, when immigrants were few and de facto integrated into the existing community (because there wasn’t a significant separate, muzzy community). This, however, presumes drastically reduced numbers and “extreme vetting.”

I’m pretty sure I’ve also read that muzzes are converting to Christianity in remarkable numbers. For most people, all that should be necessary to bring muzzes out of the cult is separation from the cult’s coercion and demonstration of how much better their and their families’ lives can be, if they adopt the real and only religion of peace and love. If they reject the opportunity to escape the hell of pisslam and sharia, then let them be the dust the apostles were told to shake from their feet as they left unreceptive towns–ostracize them and send them back to wherever they came from.

• Denis Leonard says:

EWSoCal
        Well you have all the illegals there in you state ,how is that taking them under your wing working out?

• You assume, don’t you, that said refugees “want” to assimilate and embrace our way of life?

• WSB says:

Marines at GITMO would be the best teachers.

• maga2016 says:

you cant convert muslims to western lifestyle

• Joan says:

EW – Did you say 500,000 refugees? Are you nuts?

• EWSoCal says:

Yes but in the context of my angry side is willing to dump a half million refugees into San Francisco (as some kind of “up yours” move).

My wily side says if red states start requesting refugees and working them into their communities as brothers, the libnoramus elite will shit off that spigot toot sweet.

Similarly to the argument that if Mexicans voted Republican, Clinton’s 80 foot tall wall would have lasers and crocodiles and snipers on top.

• Sandra-VA says:

You must want the “multi-cultural society” that the Europeans have been enriching themselves with.

This is not a good idea, by any stretch of logic. These people will not integrate, you will end up with mosques in every community to accommodate them, they will make demands for halal food in schools, moslem studies…. until they have secured political seats.

This is how the Hijrah works.

I know. My Country of origin is already lost.

• Disgusted says:

No way, E. We don’t owe any of them anything at all. We don’t want anyone coming here who did not decide on their own they wanted to become a U.S. citizen, and they could get here on their own and support themselves completely IF they get here. USA owes nothing to the world.

• amjean says:

You pay for them with your tax dollars.
        I want my tax “charity” dollars to go to
        Americans.

• Fe says:

Amen, well said, that’s how I feel too. Americans first. We have too many people that need help, truly need help. I say NO MORE darn Muslims. This has to STOP. I also say we need to do something about the Muslims taking over our cities and towns. Exhibit A is Dearborn, MI. Deport them that came over here as refugees get them the hell out and make Dearborn American again. There’s should be NO “Muslim” towns or cities in the USA. Grrrrrrr, these people burn my arse.

• vfm#7634 says:

I’d say dump them in counties that voted for Hillary.

3. trapper says:

And THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is why Sessions recused himself from wasting his time on a Russian snipe hunt.

4. Charles says:

…. “A seventh country, Iraq, was dropped from the list when Iraqi officials promised to upgrade their security checks, the White House said”. …

I would prefer Iraq have been left on the list and dropped only after they fulfilled that promise.

• steph_gray says:

I momentarily misread that as “a seventh century country…”

• BillyBilly says:

Hi Charles,

I suggest you read The Art of the Deal.

Winning!

• vfm#7634 says:

They should have added Afghanistan IMO.

• jeans2nd says:

From the post above
      “the visa ban, which was modified after Iraq complied with the latest demands for enhanced vetting and security protocols”

Sundance is correct. The AP or Reuters, forget which, reported this exact statement early this morning. Iraq has already complied and upgraded their protocols.

• Doug says:

Very smart! how can anyone complain now… all the countrys have to do is meet our vetting… great optics!

• Charles says:

Well, at 2:07 into Tillerson’s statement, he says: (from the You Tube transcript):
        ~2:07 this intense review
        2:10 over the past month identified multiple
        2:12 security
        2:13 measures that the State Department and
        2:16 the government of Iraq will be
        2:18 implementing to achieve our shared
        2:20 objective of preventing those with
        2:23 criminal or terrorist content from
        2:25 reaching the United States

“will be implementing”…. future tense, no?

5. EWSoCal says:

What I really want to know is how are all the kids going to get back in from their spring break abroad? This is undue economic hardship on the state of Washington and should therefore be challenged.

6. In for the kill! Love those lions representing out President’s cabinet picks!

AWESOME!

7. C. Lowell says:

Democrats are clearly upset DJT is trying to protect America and Americans,

When the Democrats’ clear goal is to impoverish, harass, and destroy them…

8. ISIL????
    Also, I wish they’d stop using the Communist-signalling word: “collective.” Substitute “combined” or “together” or other similar words to suggest working in concert to achieve beneficial goals.

9. mazziflol says:

Made me chuckle to read this article and see an add that said “Trump slams the door on refugees again!… DONATE.”

Haha

10. So, what’s to stop a federal judge from ruling against this one, I ask? Anyone?

• NJF says:

They’ve addressed all “objections” from the judges who halted the order.

Also, according to Judge Napalitano, the onus is now on foreign embassies and therefore, the courts have zero influence.

/paraphrase

• Black_Knight_Rides says:

The “severability” feature makes court cases a waste of time and a personal risk.

• AM says:

It’s difficult to contest a visa never issued in the first place as blanket ban. Judges maybe be able to tinker and force border officials to take visas, even though they weren’t meant as that. (They are permission to seek permission to enter at port.) What happens if they never got issued in the first place? Now it’s literal open borders with no vetting if judges want to step in again. *Or* sure, force visa consideration. Trump changes the rules (permanently with his administration this time??) to make it impossible to get in. It was a dumb move.

And at some point the judiciary relies on everyone else to enforce it’s opinions. Remember that Andrew Jackson, whatever you think of his decision as a decision, looked square into the eyes of the judiciary and said “Yeah, you and what army?” He won, the Black Robed Princes of the time lost.

While I hope it doesn’t get that bad Trump is holding most of the cards and has used hardly any of them to this point. Interesting times.

• youme says:

Does a foreign alien living outside the United States have due process rights?, that’s the question.

This will be decided by the Supreme Court that heard arguments on February 21.

If the Supreme Court decides in in Hernandez’s favor then a foreign alien MAY be able to challenge the fact a visa application/entry was denied.

• Thanks for the replies. Hope this one sticks.

• AmericaFirst says:

I actually thought I saw a reference to this having already happened earlier on the Drudge Report, but now I cannot find it. It will happen though, they have already researched who will be the activist judges who do not share Americans concern for the safety of our citizens.

• WSB says:

ACLU is fixing up a case.

11. Joan says:

Love those three lions! And they remind me of the movie:

12. fedback says:

Nice to see the big hitters together.
    Tillerson used the words common sense. Like it

13. rashamon says:

Thank you, Pres. Donald J. Trump
    The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

14. Andrew E. says:

Why isn’t the “refugee” program just shut down indefinitely? No more refugees, from anywhere.

15. Wolfgang says:

I’d like to see a general Muslim ban. The people do not assimilate well within western culture, and they will always be a festering fifth column. I realize this is not politically possible at this time, but I believe it still needs to be pointed out.

I also believe there is nothing wrong with wanting to maintain a Christian majority in the United States. The people of Europe first lost their faith, now they are losing their cultures and their counties to the rising Muslim hordes. They still may be able to turn things around, but it is getting increasingly doubtful.

• Doug says:

In a perfect world I agree.. the problem is some peopl convert etc. Its time we treat islam as we would communism etc. Its a political ideology masquerading as a religion

• Texian says:

A comprehensive ban.. to hell with the politically correct crap – we won the election – let the liberals whine and throw fits.. WE WON. We now have the power – use it! Zero sure as hell didn’t care, he started shipping them in by the boatload – and planted them within the government as well. Hell he even shipped in Ebola..

• Jenny R. says:

Due to the technicalities presented within our constitution, it is excessively difficult (if not impossible) to ban an entire religious group — especially in this day and age. However, it can be made much more difficult.
      Right now it would appear to make sense, but one never knows who is going to be manning the reins of power in the future, so best not to give them political precedent should they decide to ban certain groups.
      These restrictions do not perfectly cure the problem, but they are probably the best all things considered.

16. Billydunn says:

Deplorables will fight for President Trump until hell freezes over …and then we will fight on the ice !

17. Brilliant rollout. I love how they got ahead of the press and had DHS, DOJ and SoS there.

They are learning. By year 7.5, the Trump Admin will be a killing machine.

18. Sentient says:

When is Gorsuch going to be voted on? These EO’s on a travel bans could soon be at SCOTUS and we wouldn’t want a 4-4 tie to uphold a 9th Circuit ruling.

19. fleporeblog says:

300 refugees are currently under FBI investigation. Folks that is scary! Who in their right mind is going to stand up and fight this EO. That moron judge from Washington and the 9th circus wanted to know the risk and attacks that occurred since 9/11. Well morons, beyond the 70 or so actual incidents that have occurred throughout the US, there are 300 additional refugees that maybe up to no good. That one sentence by AG Sessions kills their argument in its track!

I will never get tired of winning!

• bkrg2 says:

I finding it both shocking and sad that so many people have already forgot about 9/11 and rioted in the streets over the original Executive Order.
      I know there is always a small portion of idiots that think we should have illegals running wild across the nation. That can only be less than 10% of the population. However, the rigged polls were still showing only 50-60% of the population supported the initial EO. Who are the 40% that want to be raped, beheaded, blown up…?
      This 2nd EO must not get overturned!

• FL_Guy says:

I can say personally, I will never forget the horror of 9/11. Watching that second airliner crash into the building with a full load of people caused me to have trauma feelings seeing airliners in the sky for years afterwards It’s actually only been in the last few years that the trauma feelings have weakened but they are still there. The other horror that I will never forget is the images of those people jumping to their deaths rather than being burned to death. A fall from that distance takes a few seconds, enough time to think about a lot of things as you are fixing to die by blunt force trauma. The media immediately started censoring what happened but they had to cover it while it went on. I will never forget the horror of that day and the evil people who did it. That’s how I feel and I can’t believe anyone who watched that day could not feel the same way.

• piper567 says:

FL_Guy, ^^^,I am with you…The pictures of people jumping out of windows haunts me still.
          If anyone had doubts that our media is skewed, let him/her ponder on how we, as a Country, would be if, on every Anniversary of 9/11 news shows played the tape which catured all the details of this horror…complete with real-time commentary.
          Instead, such documentation is buried.

• When it came out who the actual culprits (culprits actually being way too kind a word for them) were who carried out 9/11, all of them moslem, can you imagine a moslem immigration ban being proposed at that point? Probably would still be in effect today if GW had the nerve to issue said EO.

I’ll never forget the reports that while there was a flight ban in the day after 9/11, Bush allowed a bunch of Saudi nationals to be whisked outta here right quick. 😡

• Ploni says:

The “evil people who did it” are all comfortably retired with very generous government pensions.

• JC says:

Well-said, FL_Guy; your response mirrors mine exactly. I still physically feel the trauma of the reality, images and sounds of that day, and the people who jumped to avoid being burned alive will always be in my mind and heart.

I recently wrote to the president of Lyft to protest their one-million-dollar donation to support bringing in more unvetted immigrants. I referenced 9/11, the thousands killed during and after the tragedy and those who jumped from those top stories of the WTC. How can anyone promote, and commit to, inviting unvetted and unchecked possible terrorists into our country? We all have loved ones whose lives are endangered every time a terrorist enters our country with the intention to kill as many of us as possible. Of course, I did not receive a reply from Lyft and will never use their services.

• The problem with that is that Sessions used the term “refugee” to describe those currently under FBI investigation for wrong doing they are NOT refugee status at all. The US Law already disqualifies them as having refugee status on those grounds.

“A refugee does not include anyone who ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in the persecution of any person on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.”

That is US Law and disqualifies any person from refugee status outright.

Again we have the “illegal immigrant” term to be confused and used to blur what an immigrant is. Now we’re referring to anyone from a war torn country already here in our country that is under FBI investigation as “refugees” when in fact they don’t qualify as refugee status. More confusion to follow.

• Wend says:

Yes, they are ALIENS pure and simple.

• *3rd par should read “US Law and disqualifies any foreigner who’s behavior is such that leads them to be under investigation from the FBI from refugee status outright.”

• Doug says:

This is the point of the increased vetting. So we dont have to do what should have been done to begin with. These people shouldnt be here and are wasting our resources too.

• piper567 says:

MoniQue…yes, you are right and this mis-use of terms is a perfect example of how our language is being perverted and used to confuse folks.
        Really began seriously to infect our world at Roe v. Wade, when abortion/murder became “pro-choice”, their virtuous sounding take on murder of the innocent.

• flova says:

And the ones who thought that up Marxist Betty Freidan , Lawrence Lader and Dr Bernard Nathanson(who later repented) all sat around laughing as they conspired to have mothers kill their babies.

• I wish AG sessions, POTUS, Spicer etc would regularly and continually reference the CORRECT definitions and explain the differences between these terms regularly thrown about and misused by the swamp media and bleeding heart politicians.

20. MaineCoon says:

Love the lion picture. Strength and forward action! Ran over all in the room. No questions taction.

Great. Make statements. Leave. MSMers don’t deserve any further time wasted on them.

• Landslide says:

Agreed. Love the tag-teaming! Great optics, great plan. Bold, decisive. I’d like to see more of this.

• ^^^THIS^^^ : “MSMers don’t deserve any further time wasted on them.”

Why waste precious time when the Swamper Voices are just gonna change the narrative anyway. Our Lion’s Boys have a lot of work to do, and they have wasted enuf time with the Swamper V’s (Voices, Vipers, you choose or add to)

21. Nothing mentioned as to what constitutes and defines a “REFUGEE.” I’m assuming this will be part of the vetting process. Just want to note the qualifications of a refugee as defined by US law. NOTE: If they are muslim and hold views that a woman is open game for rape if she is not wearing a burka and hajib (scarf dog collar worn around the head) and the other persecutory beliefs that lead to persecutory actions against women — which IMO they do just being muslim — they are already NOT eligible for refugee status. I will assume this will be part of the heavy vetting.

Most IMO are NOT refugees but ECONOMIC MIGRANTS which do NOT qualify under US Law as being refugees.
    =======
    “Refugees”

“Under United States law, a refugee is someone who:

“Is located outside of the United States
    Is of special humanitarian concern to the United States
    Demonstrates that they were persecuted or fear persecution due to race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group
    Is not firmly resettled in another country
    Is admissible to the United States

• KBR says:

That last paragraph should result in revocation of refugee status for quite a few of those “sharians”…meaning those who proclaim sharia in US communities.

• Black_Knight_Rides says:

Give me an argument for admitting anyone who subscribes to or accepts Sharia Law.
      Those who do CANNOT be trusted to accept, support or defend our Constitutional Law.
      THIS seems like the best place to start.

22. Kaco says:

Breitbart reporting the EO included reports on honor killings.

Any news on Saudi Arabia housing refugees in their tent cities?

23. CharterOakie says:

Polite but clear, firm and resolute. Power play.

24. psadie says:

I believe that AG Sessions has to start coming down HARD on those LE officer’s, cities, and sanctuary cities that REFUSE to enforce the Rule of Law and PTrump’s EOs…this is a VERY DANGEROUS game that is being played out with trying to take the current President down along with his administration and collapsing the govt. Enough already he needs to let indictments fly and quickly! Get those troublemakers OUT for they are pulling all the “stops” on everything to impede The President!

• svenwg says:

Have all the Demonrat senators, congressmen and Rinos arrested and charged with corruption as well as Sedition. Let a Court of law decide if they are innocent or not, thereby placing the deep State on notice and end this whole President Trump is an illegitimate president.

• psadie says:

IF they have the “goods” on all of these Congressmen involved in Pizzagate then INDICT THEM NOW. Where is Huma Abedin and Weiner who is supposed to be charged with “underage porn”…PTrump has to hit HARDER AND STRONGER for Americans don’t care if 1/3 of Congress is in prison. WE THE PEOPLE will stand up and take their positions for it isn’t that hard a job to do besides who doesn’t want to collect a 6 figure salary with PERKS???

25. Cowwow says:

Anti-Trump Activist Khizr Khan Cancels Canada Trip; Claims ‘Travel Privileges Being Reviewed’

26. maga2016 says:

Very Fake News network cuts off congressman who tells the truth about the rapefugees:

27. Mike diamond says:

I believe T-rex and sessions are good men and they love the U.S.A.pray for these men daily and president trump and all his people he has appointed!!!!!

28. NHVoter says:

If it were up to me I would impose a moratorium on all immigration for several years. I would also send all Muslims (even citizens) back to their countries of origin.

I’m terrible, I know. Good thing I’m not President 🙂

• boutis says:

That is exactly what I think is going to happen. By a 100% moratorium from the six who are the biggest terrorism AND refugee hotspots, the “refugee” and migrant industry (care and feeding and sending them off to states) the money train gets interrupted. The moratorium can be extended, safe zones set up (which they will not want to go and neither will the do good charity for profit workers) and the cycle can be broken. I also think that cutting off visas via State instead of making Customs workers sort it out at airports is the way to go. I almost think the first EO was a purposeful test run to check for problems and malfunctions and they immediately found that State department employees were still issuing visas from the hot spots and the lawfare groups which make money off illegals, H1B’s, and the refugee industry immediately showed their hands. By moving the administrative enforcement to an embassy in another country it cuts the social justice lawfare for non-citizens off before it can start.

• boutis says:

And the change in immigration policy is going to be from third world messes to people with valuable skills, education and English language skills.

29. NHVoter says:

I love Kelly.

30. Smarty says:

Why still 50,000 a year? Shut down refugee resettlement, period.

31. Bill lee says:

T Rex (DoS)Sessions(AG)and Kelly(DOJ) can’t run with these dogs better stay on the porch democratic bitches.

32. J says:

I wish folks would stop using the term ‘homeland’. Americans never used to refer to their nation, their country as the ‘homeland’, in the manner of the National Socialists ‘Fatherland’, or the Soviet Communists ‘Motherland’. Americans used to believe that we are in this world, but not of it. This is not our ‘homeland’. It’s our country, and don’t f’ with us. But after 9/11, the Progressive creeps insisted on a new Gov’t bureaucracy, and they named it. This is NOT our ‘homeland’. We’re here for a short while, and you don’t want to mess with us, but our homeland is not here on earth.