Raw Footage – A Builder President Visits Boeing Builders…

This is so cool.  In the raw footage feeds of President Trump touring the Boeing manufacturing plant the president is actually engaged in discussion of the structural component of the aircraft itself.

Usually these are photo-ops and tours of optical value for politicians; where you see the corporate face (CEO) walking around discussing the constructs at a high level, blah, blah, blah.  However, with the first ever business person elected to the office of The President, President Trump is actually engaged in peer-to-peer, CEO to CEO, conversations discussing the building dynamics of the newest Boeing aircraft and getting into the details of the build.

You can hear President Trump discuss the composition of the new framing material as an aspect to the size of the larger windows now possible in the aircraft design.  It’s a peek into the stunning shift of interaction between businesses executives, industrial giants and the Presidency of the United States.   Trump asking question after question about the build itself; every aspect from material to sourcing, supply chain, linear costs etc. [No wonder he can negotiate lower costs on contracts.]

trump-boeing-tweet-1

Boeing never expected the President to actually want to walk into the workspace and talk to the men and women doing the assembly, but Trump immediately wanted to explore the stage of rigging the internal walls of the cargo bay – and more importantly talk to the line level guys and gals doing the work.

Stunning change in approach from the executive office. There couldn’t be a more stark contrast.

We have an Economic Titan in the Oval Office.

Good stuff.  Very good Stuff…

trump-tower-1

This entry was posted in Economy, Election 2016, Election 2017, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

188 Responses to Raw Footage – A Builder President Visits Boeing Builders…

1. Lucille says:

I’m crying ’cause I admire and love this man so much. Wow!

2. My comment is………

Ivanka is smoking hot…..
    Sorry.
    That is all…….

3. daughnworks247 says:

There is no substitute for experience. Pres Trump is shopping!!!!

4. Oldschool says:

I am so blown away by the dimensions of this man. Descriptive words truly fail me. I just watched some of Fox shows and listened to this magnificent man get beat up by everyone. This was the PERFECT post at the PERFECT time. Thank you Sundance.

5. JT says:

now THAT was pretty cool.

6. Dale says:

I can see the wheels turning… could I use that in the construction of a condo?

7. Sedanka says:

Now let’s imagine what Obama must have sounded like when speaking to the same businesspersons. “Give me the best metal and wood you have, make sure it’s made overseas, and put it on America’s tab. Charge whatever you need to, money is no object.”

8. muffyroberts says:

Raw footage is awesome. They were all talking at once, explaining how much better it is now.

Everyone wants Trump’s approval; that is his secret weapon.

9. rumpole2 says:

Trump being shown around a working, highly productive plant. Managers and worker all working together to benefit the company, as well as themselves. I assume most happy and fulfilled in life.

IF ONLY…. Washington DC was remotely like that!!

• If only Washington saw us as the Customer………..

• gettherejustassoon says:

I like his rapport with the suits and the employees on the line. Moreover, this wasn’t forced on his part. I thought it demonstrated very well his natural manner with people.

• Lucille says:

I bet lefties hated that there was a black guy there and that our President shook his hand and spoke to him. President Trump treats everyone as an equal, even makes jokes to put all at ease.

Oh, how I wish all the haters could open their eyes as see how, together, we could do it all. Sad and maddening at the same time.

• gettherejustassoon says:

One of the most difficult behaviors for us humans is to admit we were wrong, especially if there’s the thought of ridicule and mocking if one does so. I don’t believe President Trump would do so if persons admitted to him they may have been wrong.

• Peg_C the Deplorable says:

More would admit they were wrong but they’ll be ostracized by their entire social circle and peer group. You have to be willing to give those up and create new ones. Those of us who were lefties did it. It ain’t easy, believe me.

• gettherejustassoon says:

Not easy. Yes. Mocking, ridicule, and even hostility by some, need to emphasize some, on the Right doesn’t make it any easier.

The other aspect is that persons do what they know best. A catalyst, a motivator, is needed to cause them to examine what they believe and why. Such persons ought to have our support and assistance, encouraging them in their reflection and questioning.

I hope you’re not disappointed in your personal course correction and its cost.

10. JRP says:

I watched this and when it was finished I realized my face was getting tired from the huge smile I had.

11. Keln says:

I have taken part in lots of these types of events. See those guys wearing blue shirts? The actual workers? I’ve been that guy many times. For US senators, a governor, board members, US representatives. They tell you to “go out there and pretend like you are operating things”. It’s pretty silly.

Out of all of them the only one that asked real questions was Senator Portman. Governor Kasich was just as ignorant as is possible. And creepy.

I would love to have President Trump come tour us sometime. He would be get a kick out of it I think. And I’d get to meet him of course 😀

12. Southern Son says:

OUR President!
    ALL the people who do not Support his America First! Agenda, can GTH!
    We are gonna MAGA!, whether You like it or Not.
    Press ON! Mr. PRESIDENT!!

13. Pam says:

” Trump asking question after question about the build itself; every aspect from material to sourcing, supply chain, linear costs etc. [No wonder he can negotiate lower costs on contracts.]”

Exactly. The voters knew he had the experience to do it.

I thought it was really cool to see the inner workings of these planes. This isn’t something you see every day.

14. All American Snowflake says:

Thanks to Sundance for posting this. I have never been so impressed in my life. And I’m a 48 fan.

15. no-nonsense-nancy says:

WOW, what a guy we have here. We are sooooo lucky!

16. Dale says:

Ivanka was right in there too… trying to learn something… she’ll make a great POTUS someday… such a lady.

• PatriotKate says:

Not Constitutionally eligible.

• deanbrh says:

I thought that too, but was negated when I mentioned it. Because her mother is not America-born, Ivanka is not eligible to be President, right?

• svenwg says:

As far as I am aware, it all falls to the nationality of the father. President Trump was born in America, so was his daughter, making her a natural born citizen, elegible for POTUS.

• 7delta says:

It would take too long to explain, but both parents’ citizenship matters. The idea that citizenship hinges solely on the father is a misunderstanding about laws and customs prior to the Cable Act of 1922 that separated a woman’s citizenship from her husband’s. Prior to that, the new wife was automatically naturalized to match his at the time of the marriage, in accordance with the long traditional view of Natural (and statutory) law. “..two shall become as one…”

If Ivanna was a U.S. citizen at the time of Ivanka’s birth and Ivanka was born within U.S. jurisdiction, she would be eligible. Melania became a citizen before Barron’s birth, within the U.S., so he’s eligible. DJT’s mother was born in Scotland, but became a citizen before he was born in the U.S.

There are good honest people who believe the father only matters, but evidence found in old documents highlights the importance of a woman’s citizenship, as an individual, and in relation to the child’s citizenship. Mom has always mattered.

Remember the Art. 2, Sec. 2 clause was to curb foreign influence in the chief executive. A person, born owing no allegiance to a foreign state, is the best bet.

17. wheatietoo says:

He has been buying his own planes and paying the bills on them…for decades.
    So he knows something about the care and cost of these birds.

And we are getting the benefit of all this knowledge & experience, for free.

We are so fortunate to have this man for our President.
    I have to pinch myself almost every day.

18. paulraven1 says:

B..b..but Obama read Niebuhr in college!

19. duchess01 says:

With the Fraud, Waste, and Abuse evident in government – we are so blessed our President is a man who values efficiency, excellence, and efficacy in business – his expertise is sorely needed in a country whose resources (and that includes people) have been wasted for profit. Here is a man who knows how to get things done on time and under budget – Thank You, Lord – we are most grateful!

20. Joan says:

Those workers will never forget this day!

21. marblenecltr says:

The Donald is not just our president, he is a customer! And has been for some time. What you saw was producers, not parasites. Bring our producers home.

22. doit4atlas says:

WE FRIGGIN DID IT! I’m so proud of YOU ALL for making this happen! This is truly WORLD CHANGING!

23. Finalage says:

Sundance, we have a “genius in the White House” – Dr Ablow

24. Hillbilly4 says:

Anyone with experience working on aircraft will know in 2 seconds if you are a blowhard looking for a photo-op – or a person who is keenly aware of your profession. President Trump may not be a aircraft engineer but he knows how to build things. Sort of like the Wright brothers who were not aeronautical engineers – but they could BUILD stuff. Trump is the Renaissance Man – if we give him the opportunity he will help us rebuild this country. All of us should praise God for sending the right man at the right time in the right position.

• MaineCoon says:

Amen.

• And he’s the first President to actually own their product, a Boeing airplane! How proud these guys must be.

• thesavvyinvester says:

Outstanding HB4. Yes I have some experience and what caught my ear was his curiosity. If you ever get a chance to attend a Passover Seder, their is a reading about the Curious Child, and IMHO this is a big deal, research it. The questions that caught my eye was about the materials and when he asked about if the bolts were steel. I just learned this, their is a weird galvanic action that goes on near steel and Composites and you have to very wary of it, and he took it in stride when he was told the bolts were Titanium (it is inert, non reactive like silver and gold, that is why they make hip joints out of it ). He knows buildings, aircraft materials not yet, but he is a very quick study. We are so blessed.

• President Trump combines a natural intellectual curiosity with a scope of experience and expertise that will stun America.

In this short tour – from the small portion I could actually hear – he covered aircraft design, appreciated how breakthrough materials technology enabled the innovative large-window consumer experience, recognized the key facets of the supply chain and where mistakes may have been made in changing corporate structure to weaken the chain / sacrifice value / enable future competition, and tapped into where worker skills made the biggest difference in production and construction. WOW.

25. Sue in MT says:

This video reminds me I haven’t watched election night again on CNN lately. You Tube is my friend! 😀

26. Janice says:

Just love this President!

27. MaineCoon says:

I love to watch President Trump in all settings because he excells in all of them. He is reaal something to watch in action and it’s so easy for him. So grateful we have him.

28. Athena the Warrior says:

The Boeing executive said that they were moving towards making more things with carbon fiber. Digging around to see if America has an advantage in making carbon fiber. Yes we do:

About 90% of the carbon fibers produced are made from polyacrylonitrile (PAN). The remaining 10% are made from rayon or petroleum pitch. All of these materials are organic polymers, characterized by long strings of molecules bound together by carbon atoms.
    How is it made? – Zoltek Carbon Fiber
    zoltek.com/carbonfiber/how-is-it-made/

What is America swimming in from the energy sector? Natural gas. Carbon fiber can be made from natural gas. Energy independence, driving the production costs of carbon fiber through the increased use of natural gas. We can lead the world in this right now with the leadership of President Trump.

“Using Low Cost Natural Gas in the Carbon Fiber Manufacturing Industry to Maintain a Competitive Advantage”

29. MIKE says:

The man will be the General Patton of our time, a very affective leader. He has more real world experiences than any president I can recall. And he has already slapped one of his soldiers, the MSM.
    He has already badly upstaged 44 and his family, they are smart and gorgeous (the camera man gets it) and they just crush any comparison to any presidents’ family, ever. And this is causing splodey heads to splode.
    Sweet.

30. lbmomblog says:

Jared, (Pres. Trump’s son-in-law), has a huge opportunity to gain knowledge of our country from a birds eye view. And, perhaps he will become the Eagle one day.

Have any of our foreign Presidents been of the Jewish faith?

• 7delta says:

I’m not sure I understand your question about “foreign” presidents.

Until the immediately prior president that potentially held U.S./Indonesian/Kenyan/British citizenships, after the founding generation, there haven’t been any presidents born with any previous allegiance (naturalized) or dual citizenship. Oh, there is Chester Arthur, who lied about his father’s naturalization, but he doesn’t set a precedent, except for getting away with it at the time. Checking foreign allegiances is the purpose of the Constitution’s natural born citizen clause in the president’s qualifications to serve.

Do you have a “foreign” president in mind or were you thinking about something else? As far having elected a Jewish president, the answer would be nope. None so far.

31. paper doll says:

Imagine meeting Mr.Trump at your job! What fun!

32. I kept seeing the “tennis ball like” items, assuming they held wires or loose ends together, and the one thought that kept running thru my mind: Game, Set, Match Mr. PRESIDENT, Game, Set, Match! MAGA!!

33. Sandra says:

I got chills watching this video because manufacturing plants are SO COOL. I worked at several auto assembly plants and they never ceased to amaze me. I would love to tour the Boeing plant.

34. justfactsplz says:

Yes, Ivanka is beautiful, intelligent, an accomplished business woman, a well mannered lady, and has her father’s ear. I get that. I get that she is involved in women’s issues and that Jared is one the President’s advisors. I just don’t get why it was necessary for them and their children to tag along on this particular trip. I thought advisors stayed more in the background. I cans just hear the media trying to make something out of this. What am I missing here that it was so important for them to accompany President Trump on this particular trip? All of you Ivanka adorers don’t get dissed with me, lol.

• RedBallExpress says:

I think she is just plain interested in stuff.

• justfactsplz says:

I’m sure she is. Most intelligent people want to keep learning about a variety of things.

• thesavvyinvester says:

“I think she is just plain interested in stuff.” Yes, as in the readings of the Passover Seder, she and her Dad are the “Curious Child”. Notice President Trump (G-d it never gets old saying that) asked if the bolts were steel and all the other materials. He wants to know How and why it works. He repeated the word Titanium after they told him the bolts were made of that. He is making a mental note of it. I recently found out Carbon Fiber has some weird galvanic actions going on when in contact with some metals, but not Titanium, it is like Gold and Silver and doesn’t react. One reason the make artificial Joints out of it, if not THE reason…

• justfactsplz says:

Yes that is why they use Titanium in some surgeries. I have it in my hip and back. The builder is indeed interesting in what the plane is built out of. I too never get tired of calling him my president!

• Sandra says:

Well, Ivanka is an advisor too. Why shouldn’t they all be there? I’m sure Ivanka and Jared were happy to see the plant, and who knows what effect that tour had on the kids. I got involved in math/sciences/engineering when I was quite young.

• I don’t have a problem with on the tour.

• drdoct says:

The press will do what it always does and that is LIE. Ivanka is his extra set of eyes. Get used to her being around because he trusts her for his back and her instinct. She is there because he wants her there. If the press or the partisan politician never trumpers don’t like it then they can suck an egg. Once you start chasing press approval, you’ve lost. Damn the press. If Trump was a Democrat, there would be endless stories of how great it is that his right hand man is his daughter and how feminist it is for him to trust her and depend on her. But if if’s and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas. The last thing Mr. Trump is worried about is this wimpy lying press. Their days are numbered before they’re run off.

• tappin52 says:

Well, President Trump has always said tat he had his kids around him while he worked. Even his children said that he took them to construction sites and when they were old enough he put them to work on jobs. She is continuing what she was taught.

• Ivanka and family were probably also headed to Mar-a-Lago for the weekend.

Why not consolidate security and minimize costs by taking AF1?
      Who wouldn’t want their kids to get off the plane to tour the plant?

Check your posts: Are you trolling more often than not?

• Just facts plz: Short answer is yes.
        (You’re no doubt smart enough to infer the above if you actually cared.)

• justfactsplz says:

I care a great deal about my country and I love “my President Trump”. I have loved being able to call him President Trump. This site is a conversation and sometimes people have different takes on things. That is what has allowed us to discover a lot of facts in the criminal cases we were involved in. I am not the enemy because I had a different opinion than you. Have a great weekend and I’m waiting for President Trump to speak at Melbourne. MAGA!

Just to note we are on the same page more often than not. Most of the time I agree with your posts and give you likes. I can tell you are a deplorable supporter too.

• justfactsplz says:

I have never been a troll. Sometimes people have a different opinion or view of things. That in itself does not make them a troll. Ever since so many new people came here during the campaign and after there has been a lot of troll calling. I have been here for years and yes there has been an increase in trolling with the new people but not all of them that are being called trolls are new. Just sayin’.

35. p'odwats says:

Usually when presidents make these trips to factories and manufacturing plants they look like fish out of water, but not the 45th President of the United States. He doesn’t need to be coached on what to ask and how to act in a factory or manufacturing plant. He was comfortable there and asked pointed questions of what was being built and analyzing the costs with those Boeing bosses directly. How refreshing to have a real leader in the White House again. Let the idiots on the left and the NeverTrumper Repukeicans protest and do all their other nonsense. Everyday Americans know who’s in charge and who’s going to lead this country back to its greatness and it’s the president.

36. Michael says:

This makes me so happy to see. Heartwarming, even. I love our President so much. Thank God for Donald Trump!

37. Sandy says:

Trump is the PEOPLE’S President! It is way past time for people to show him respect and give him the admiration he so deserves.

38. Can you imagine what cutting corporate tax rate would do to the cost in the whole supply chain?

• Wavetheshales says:

I was thinking about something alone those lines. As a carrot to go with the stick of “cut the price”….. The Art of the Deal, for real…..

39. TwoLaine says:

This man and his entire family have trusted these birds for transportation to their many properties, worldwide, for many years, as well as for the last grueling year and a half on the campaign trail. He’s bought enough airplanes (used to own an airline), and will continue to do so on behalf of the U.S.A. It is his business to know exactly what is available and what he is getting. His preparedness serves him well.

President TRUMP is a Leader who Inspects what he Expects. He has trained his children well, and is training his grandchildren to do the same. Situational awareness at its finest.

• Coldeadhands says:

He teaches his children and his grandchildren much as his father raised and trained DJT. He learned by accompanying his father to building sites. His rapport with workers comes from a lifetime of being interested and engaged with them in achieving a common goal. He has a genuine esteem for working people. It shows.

• President Trump is exposing working & non-working Americans to the possibilities and inspiring them to prepare themselves for rapidly-expanding opportunities.

40. David Hopkins says:

We are blessed to live in this time with this man our 45th President. This man will not only rebuild our nation through industry and infrastructure; but he will also rebuild the moral fabric of this country through dedication and hard work to the principles of our republic. It is always interesting to watch him in Office execute the duties he is so well equipped to perform. I am so proud that I have had a small part in his election as our 45th President. God Bless President Donald Trump!

41. vexedmi says:

Hmm…”Stronger than steel” they say. Trumps thoughts “We could use that in buildings or even
    The Wall !”

42. bitterlyclinging says:

Re The video, the abundance of Muslim beards? Two out of possibly ten, fifteen people?
    Hair, even facial hair is a contaminant. A lot of restaurants require their employees cover their adornments. The defense plant I worked at, years ago, required the same to work in assembly areas.
    One witness, survivor, giving testimony in front of Congress immediately after the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya stated “The Taliban were already in the building”
    The more devout the Muslim, the more violent.

43. tonyE says:

Donald Trump, the 757 and 737 owner, is shopping for his new plane.

The 787 has very long range, wonderful windows and a lower noise (both in sound and frequency spectrum). It will make a fantastic business/VIP aircraft.

44. Bill in Lexington,NC says:

I’ve worked in titanium. That stuff is HARD to machine. I chewed through $400 / day in carbide (I was holding .000030″ for the gubmint) I can appreciate how much it cost to make nuts and bolts and screws out of the stuff.