President Trump Weekly Address – February 17th, 2017

President Trump delivers the weekly address from the White House, Friday February 17th, 2017:

trump-drain-the-swamp-2lion-snarl

trump-trudeau-2trump-trudeau-3trump-netanyahu-11trump-netanyahu-9trump-netanyahu-3trump-netanyahu-6trump-presser-1trump-presser-3trump-presser-2trump-presser-gladiatortrump-retail-leaders-1steve-mnuchin-1trump-coal-signingtrump hard hat 2trump-hat-1boeing-sc-2trump-grandpalion-cozy

This entry was posted in President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to President Trump Weekly Address – February 17th, 2017

1. President Trump is doing just fine.

Ignore the Very Fake News media.

2. bertdilbert says:

It was all in all a really great week. I was glad to see Trump follow through on the coal miners and somehow he managed to invite the press to a cookout where they served as the marshmallows.

3. sunnydaze says:

Lots of love in the comments to this on YT.

4. davikk says:

The Consequences of The Left’s Actions: The Coming Disasters They Are Willfully Ignoring

5. Reality Wins says:

I like that he pointed out that it was “unelected bureaucrats” that shut down the coal industry.

He then said: “Our coal miners have been treated horribly…”. I wish he had added: Our coal miners, their families, and the coal mining communities… as that would emphasize the fact that the leftists go after ALL OF US everytime they get their hands on the reins of power.

6. no-nonsense-nancy says:

Thanks for the great pics, Sundance.I love the pic with his grandchildren/ I’m glad he takes time for them in his extremely busy schedule. And I love the cozy lions.

7. fedback says:

It has been a great week.
    One of many highlights was the miners alongside the President in the White House

• Yes it has been! Just imagine, a presidential candidate that makes BiG promises on the campaign trail and actually keeps them once he’s elected! It’s almost unheard of.

Miners very happy 🙂

#Winning

8. Pam says:

This has been a fantastic week. Love all of the photos Sundance. 😀

9. deplorabledaveinsocal says:

I am severely liking his status reports. I have to keep reminding myself he was only been in office a few weeks…

• KBR says:

It’s amazing what he has accomplished each week. This week was very full, and much good work was accomplished!

I find it funny when the press or people say “He should have done this! Or that!”
      Or “When is he going to…?”
      And then they remember he has not yet been in office one month. And still doesn’t have his cabinet in place.

And yet! Amazing what has been already accomplished!

10. Pam says:

11. paper doll says:

The Trump White House is a busy place!

12. Dekester says:

Yes. Thank you for the pictures and updates. Your site as been recommended to a few more folks this week.
    The feedback has been remarkable and little by little the scum MSM are being exposed for plague that they are.

13. pinkbeachlady says:

TREMENDOUS!!!! HAPPY PRESIDENT’S WEEKEND!!

14. fuzzi says:

Love the pics, and I so enjoy hearing updates from my President!

15. Mike diamond says:

Great speech,president trump is getting important things done,keep praying for him every day!he really does love the american people,and the u.s.a.

16. Pam says:

17. Frankly Ben says:

This is just too much. I’m beginning to think that we’re on the edge of a run of national accomplishment, growth and good times that we’ll look back in utter amazement.

Do you think Ryan, McConnell et.al. are starting to realize they had better heel to their new master or they’ll soon be swept aside?

18. That was a great montage of photos.

19. Just Scott says:

HOT OFF THE PRESS (or server…):

I have not had a chance to read through it yet, but I know a few people here will want to know that The_Donald is posting a new FBI ANON transcript. Disclosure: YMMV.

20. Keln says:

I love these weekly addresses (fireside chats?), I just wish they were longer and less formal. Maybe him and a few guests and like a 15 minute chat about things? That would be awesome.

He is breaking right through the media. This is a great time to be a patriot.

21. rashamon says:

Someone suggested today that Donald Trump was the world’s male Sophia Loren…strong and evacotive with a subtle aroma of challenge and charm.

I’m thinking about it…but the images are enticing.

• LOL! Not sure why they’d say that. Sophia Loren is nothing like Trump and she is not even an extrovert and prefers to live a very quiet and private life. VERY different people and both from very different cultures! I have heard them compare Melania to Sofia and there are some similarities there…

22. Sentient says:

What’s up with Sean Spicer saying that we expect Russia to give Crimea back to Ukraine?

• Crimea voted with a huge majority to be back as part of Russia. Putin will never “give” Crimea back to the failed state of Ukraine. So that would be very disturbing IF it were true. But I don’t think it is.

I think how that statement went down was Niki Halley said it and when the press questioned Sean Spicer about it he said “Niki Halley speaks for the president.” However, I missed that particular press briefing so I don’t know if it is true and Sean misunderstood or got it wrong — or — if it even occurred at all.

I have never heard Trump say any such threats against Russia. Quite the contrary, if I remember correctly during the primaries Trump was asked about it during an interview and he said something like the people of Crimea have spoken and voted to return back as part of Russia NOT Ukraine, something along the lines like “Putin didn’t steal Crimea, the people of Crimea overwhelmingly voted to be back with Russia.” So I would be surprised if Trump suddenly changed his position on this.

• Wendy says:

Art of deal? PTRUMP did use similar thing with one China policy by questioning it. He certainly doesn’t want to start the World War III with Russia but he doesn’t seem to think Russia is our friends either. To PTRUMP Russia is simply a country to make deals with for the interests of Americans.

23. justfactsplz says:

I love that President Trump gives us these little weekly videos recapping the week. I also love that when he lands in West Palm Beach he greets the people watching Air Force One land and signs autographs. He always takes time for that. Stompy Feet never cared to acknowledge the American people except when he was fundraising or campaigning.

24. tammy says:

“We the People” love our new PRESIDENT TRUMP! MAGA!